Review of NordicTrack

Tel: 1.888.308.9616
fitnessclub@nordictrack.com

ccz
1/14/19

So I ordered a brand new X22i Nordic treadmill and paid almost $4000. Waited 4 weeks and when it's delivered it comes broken. I am told they are having problems with circuit boards. After waiting 45 minutes on the phone I am told I have to wait 2-3 weeks to have my brand new machine repaired. So after waiting 2 weeks I decided I am not waiting anymore. Call customer service and after another 45 minute wait the met agree to pick up my new non working Nordic Track in 4 weeks! And will not refind me till machine is picked up. Stay away from Nordic track

michellew221
12/10/18

We bought a Nordic track commercial 2950 last year. When it works it is great but we have had to have it fixed several times and it has been an awful experience. To pay thousands for a machine it should work properly and they should stand behind their product. Last week they came to fix the console which not going up and down. Now the whole machine doesn't work. I have been on hold for over an hour. This is so frustrating.

johnp250
7/4/18

I bought a NordicTrack Elite 5750 Treadmill for home use to help me with my heart condition. It did work well for 2 years and 1 week, so in that sense I cannot complain.
BUT !!!
Then it just stopped turning on. It was 1 week past the two year warranty, but this was a top of the line model and it was used lightly only by me. I also had it on my battery backup power which is surge protected. I paid for a service repair from NordicTrack anf the guy who came out didn't seem to know his way around the treadmill very well and he eventually came to the same conclusion I already knew myself, that power was making up to the console, but the console was not coming on. He then told me that the only repair was to pay $1350 for a new console, plus shipping costs, plus labor to install it. The final price to repair it was more than the $1,500 I paid to buy it new. So it cost me a pretty penny to figure that out.
But, I was not satisfied, it seemed like whatever was wrong should not be serious. So, for half the price of the expert service call by NordicTrack, I found someone who knew electronics repair to look at it and they said it was all fine except for some piece of memory that cleared, but only the factory could restore that memory and the factory would only do that by replacing the whole console for $1,350.
This left me with one clear belief, NordicTrack is knowingly deliberately making very minor repairs on their Treadmill repairable only by them and then setting the cost so high that when a likely small breakdown occurs after their two year warranty, you have to buy a NEW treadmill from them.
I do not find that honest and it really angers me. I will never buy another product from NordicTrack and I will highly recommend against anyone else buying their product unless they expect to replace that product with a new one every time time the warranty runs out.

chrisr279
1/24/18

20 days and counting. For the price of the machine and the money these jokers spend on marketing their product they should be able to pay someone to answer their phones, chats and emails. The only way to get someone to care is to call the sales number (no surprise there.) They just put you back into a permanently one hold queue that they pass of as tracking inquiries.

I ordered a treadmill 20 days ago and received a tracking number. When the product appeared to stop moving I tried countless times to find out what was going on. Nordictrack do not appear to employee any customer care people so emails go unanswered. They have a live chat option that always tells you there is no one available to chat and automatically goes to their email option (see previous.) The only other option is to call. I've endured for 30 minutes on hold, no message to tell you how long the wait times are or even if there is anyone answering calls at all.

Conclusion; these cowboys want your money. After that you are on your own.

vickim49
5/1/17

Bought a treadmill that elevates in 2002. Had to put it together. Had it serviced for a drive belt that went out. 3 weeks ago the drive belt and the drive motor went out. Tried tot get thru to NordicTrack. Spent over 30 minutes on the phone. No one answered. Went on web site and did the CHAT. What a joke. Was told I would have to have one of their techs look at it (I used the one they had recommended from the previous time). I called back and stayed on hold until I got a live body. She had to go back and worth but was finally able to ship me the parts I needed.

In the meantime I ordered an elliptical. We spend 3 hours putting it together only to find a part (axle spacer) was missing. It looks like a big washer. I tried calling over the weekend but they are closed. I sent a email to the customer support people. It showed they would be contacting me Monday. It is now 3:30. Since I did not hear from them; I called again. Was on hold for about 10 minutes. She said their email was backed up (wonder why). She ordered the part but said it would take at lease 3 days to get it to me. They can not over night because they do not have that option. They sure did not have a problem taking my payment before it shipped! Horrible customer service and NOT easy to assemble.

dawns28
1/28/16

Bought a treadmill over a thousand dollars based on brand recognition! When it came time to get it serviced for some minor issues still under warranty the issue really began. There is no customer service with this company. You can wait on hold for literally hours or start a "chat" which will also last an hour or more. The chat person said that the chat and phone lines were just overwhelmed. She then proceeded to want me to take apart my treadmill so we could try to fix it on my own. I could not find any higher up to help so finally sent an email to their media email and got a response.

Questions? Get answers from the NordicTrack staff and other customers.

NordicTrack?