Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

janeb387
6/14/19

Don't waste your time or money! Spent over $100 took over a month to arrive. It is so cheaply made its pathetic! Everything was too small and they wanted to give me a refund of 15% to get the items altered. How do you alter things that are too small? Takes weeks to get any reply at all if you are lucky!
They are scammers if you ask me!

denisel198
6/14/19

I should have know better than to order from China and I should have read the reviews. I should have known it was just too good to be true. The sizing ran quite small but the worst was the quality of the fabric. You don't want to go near a flame with these clothes on! Also, one of the tops just looked nothing like the catalogue. I contacted the seller and they told me that as they are based in China, I would have to pay to ship everything back or accept a 5% refund so that I can have things tailored. Not possible and missing the point. This was $100 that I may as well have just set on fire. Caveat Emptor.

jg400
6/14/19

I ordered three tops; they were all weirdly sized (the Medium was too small, the Small was too big), and the fabrics and workmanship were hideous.

So I asked for a return shipping label, and was told I'd have to pay for shipping to an address in CHINA. REALLY? China???? Why was THAT not made clear from the start??????

Or, they said I could keep the items and they'd give me a 15% refund. 15 percent??? Why bother???

First, the order took forever to receive. Then, no one answered my return inquiry for a long time, until I sent it again.

I suspect that the good reviews shown here are TOTAL scams.

All I can say is, STAY AWAY!

tadeoa
6/14/19

I have been purchasing items from this site for about 1 years now and they have never let me down. Shipping is extremely fast even for Canada (where I'm from). It says two weeks but it has arrived earlier than that every time. Customer service people are patient and kind and will do anything they can to help..........................

darwinn2
6/14/19

Simply i can say Noracorahave excellent feedback and excellent stuff. When u select any items they send as it is and all items are on website. Noracora Just happy Me.

florenceb44
6/13/19

Horrible products; no response to over 30 emails asking to return items that should not have been sent in the first place; no address or contact info in package.

AVOID! I sure wish I had. What a total waste of money. I'll cut up my $114 of clothes and use them for cleaning rags. I wouldn't even unload this garbage on Goodwill or Salvation Army.

ellenh118
6/13/19

They offered me 20 % off if I kept the order. Shirts are cute but not the same fabric that appears in photos. Similar to poly as opposed to linen.I think if they change up to the linen fabric they'd have less complaints. Surely Hong Kong has tons of linen fabrics. Took pic of charcoal shirt that looks so much better on model.

janh209
6/13/19

I wish that I had read the reviews before I ordered the merchandise! The fabric was certainly not hat was pictured; the pant which was eggshell had a large red "M," I guess for medium! I laundered the pant which was very stressful because to return them would mean another long wait! At the time, I didn't know that I wouldn't be getting a response for a return label after emailing them a few times, out of concern for the 15 day return policy!! I'm probably going to give the shift to somebody who can get on it; I certainly can't!

btn
6/13/19

Horrible quality! Cheaply made!
No worlds to describe the disappointment when I received the cheap clothes!!!!

lindam1070
6/13/19

TERRIBLE!!! No working tracking info.....sizes are not consistent and do not relate to chart shown......terrible return policy......cost of shipping to CHINA prohibitive......if you don't pay to return to China, they offer a 15% refund!! Material is flimsy!!!! There is nothing positive I can write about this company. One is the biggest scams I have ever experienced!

kathleeno45
6/13/19

Purchased 5 blouses in 3x allowing for Chinese made clothes run smaller than US.
I wear 1x. Poor quality. Linen my ass. Don't bother buying . You will be very disappointed.

kaliinw
6/13/19

This is the letter that went out several times for a refund and still no response.
Regarding order number NOC823371843, I'm in receipt of all 4 items. I am returning all 4 items for a refund. Please send a return label. I do not care for the quality. I requested a return label 4 days ago and I've not received the return label or heard from your company regarding my return. Please send a labels as soon as possible so I can return the items in a timely manner to get my refund. Thank you. THE CLOTH THAT THESE CLOTHES ARE MADE OF IS A NOTCH AWAY FROM BEING PAPER.

karene313
6/13/19

Sometimes what looks like a great deal is nothing more than a hoax. The "linen" clothing and the images do not match what you receive. The quality is very poor with some very strange seams. The material is basically like a thin cotton sheet. HORRIBLE. the ship time was stated about 10 days in reality it took over 30 days and I contacted them to cancel the order since I had ordered for a trip and it would not arrive in time. When they did provide a tracking number it was a false number with no shipment info. They would not cancel my order. I contacted them 3 times to return the items however no reply. No address on the website to return the items to.

SAVE YOUR MONEY - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS POS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: just dont

niciac
6/13/19

Two orders were placed with Noracora. I needed to return and exchange, but when I go to service@noracora.com and put the order numbers and name to correspond, I get a message the system cannot find the order.
There is no other way to contact them that I can find.

terryl250
6/13/19

DO NOT PURCHASE SCAM ALERT THEY WILL NOT REFUND SCAM FRAUD CHINA COMPANY #NORACORA #SCAM - THEY OFFERED 25% REFUND ONLY AND YOU MUST FOLLOW A CONVOLUTED RETURN POLICY!! AVOID, REPORT!!

leeb318
6/12/19

This is a bait and switch company. I ordered a khaki casual top color taupe. The online picture featured the top with a scarf giving the illusion both would be included. After ordering and payment, I received a confirmation showing the same picture and verification in writing the item I ordered was the top. Many days later no top just the scarf. When I contacted customer service about the error, Noracora took several days to reply via email. They asked for photographic proof of purchase including the delivery envelop, the item, the item packaging, etc. Although I provided all the above, Noracora refused giving me a refund or an exchange, rather they maintained I bought a scarf despite their very own email confirmation that said a casual top was sold to me. Nasty dishonest company. I will never do future biz with them again and my recommendation to others is definitely DO NOT ORDER from Noracora!! Plus no quality control and many of the items are not true to size.

katrinab76
6/12/19

Came very quickly and the shirts were nice. However, sizing was not clearly shown on the site apart from L, XL, XXL, not realizing their sizes are two sizes smaller than requested after I checked more closely on the website, but only showed with a couple of items further down the page. ( not ones I ordered)
Trying to return items, has not been successful. I have emailed three times, requesting address, and still no answer. I'm still waiting. Trading standards if there is one in China, need to investigate this company...someone anyway!
It's a shame.
I finally got a communication four days after my first email, but for a review!! Next day I got an email, saying to respond to their email within 7 days or they will close the correspondence. They are suppose to reply within 24 hrs. They gave a name of a place in China where their company is suppose to be, but it's different from where it is was sent from. I did Chinese to English translation on google from the tracking. They also gave the link for information for returns and refunds which I had already responded too.
They offered 15% off instead of sending the clothes back, so I can use is it as follows...(This was included from their automated message to me)... We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth...That's what they offered to save me costs posting the items that are too small, back!!!!

monicah111
6/12/19

Ordered some tops and address on April 28th. Did not receive my order till I contacted PayPal because I cannot get a response from noracora. I finally received my order on June 10th. Of course as most of the reviews will tell you the same thing the clothes did not look the same the colors were different the materials were not as described in the descriptions. Very cheaply made! A total rip-off! I will make sure to order from reputable companies from now on. And I will absolutely never buy from China again!

paulam334
6/12/19

Can't return the shoddy, non fitting merchandise. No address or phone numbers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

jeana177
6/12/19

PLEASE pay attention to the reviews and don't order from this company. The clothes are poorly made, not to size, and you can't return. The order takes forever to be shipped, you cannot track the shipping, and there is no customer service/support. Please spare yourself the agony, this company is definitely a scam. I'm out 140.00 because I'll end up donating or throwing away most if not all of the crap I purchased.

nicollem10
6/12/19

I ordered $188 worth of clothes from this company. I really wish I checked the reviews first, would have saved myself the grief and loss of money. The pics on their website belong to someone else's web page. NONE and I mean NONE of their clothes look like what is portrayed online. I asked them to cancel my order one month after I didn't receive anything. They told me that it was too late and that the order had already been shipped out. That was a lie. When the order came it had not been shipped out until one week later. Ordered on 18 April, tried to cancel on 18 May, the order was shipped out on 24 May. They take so long to deliver the orders because they have someone actually making these clothes trying to replicate the pictures on the website with cheap material. Just a sample of the garbage quality of the clothes below. I contacted them for a return address so that I could return the items within the 15 day return policy. They do not have a return address on the mailing label or the packing slip or on their website. They have yet to respond to me. Any good ratings you see for them are from the company itself, not genuine rating. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

suew197
6/11/19

Most of these reviews are correct - they do not answer emails, and that "easy return for credit"is a scam. No US address, no phone.

I am calling my credit card co. tomorrow to see what I can do, if anything. I've been trying for days - 5 emails so far - to find out how to return 2 shirts that are too small and not as pictured or described. I am out $50 on this, and still waiting for more than half the order, after a month.

The gauze summer clothes are not too bad for the cheap price, but the colors and sizes do not match. A few were great (for the price!) and fit fine.

I had no idea NoraCora was in China! Do not buy anything from this company!

S. Watkins
CA.

bc147
6/11/19

Ok....I'm sure someone would appreciate the clothing I received but I am frustrated that a company would all out lie on their pictures and descriptions to sell their merchandise. These clothes are nothing close to what I had expected...fabric is terrible. I didn't get past that, but even if I could, the the sizes are all over the place. No...just no.

lindak442
6/11/19

Before I ordered I checked the website noracora to see if they had reviews I could not find any website where I could get any information foolish me I ordered anyway and now I'm finding out that they use multiple websites to sell their clothes. I ordered four tops I received 6. The items are trash they aren't made out of linen as they were described and they don't look anything like what I ordered obviously it's because now I have six items and I only ordered four. The website had an email section to email them and I did and wanted the return address. It has been 5 days and I haven't heard a word from them. The clothing is not good enough to give to a thrift store. I called PayPal. I tried to be helpful and I'm still waiting for a phone call they said they would look up find out where the return address is etcetera I have no confidence that will happen because I don't think they can find one either. I also suggested that they just continue working with this company because it's hurting PayPal's reputation. Tomorrow I'm calling my credit card company I received shoes today and I have not opened the package because now I'm finding out that the shoes are from Shanghai China and I have a suspicion that they also are part of this International company known as multiple names noracora whatever. I haven't opened the package because I found a review about shoes sold Ibis company that told me they were swayed but when they come they're plastic. I haven't opened the package and I'm going to see if I can just cuz I haven't opened it return it to the post office as undeliverable so that I'm not on the hook for that too I've already lost $111 for what I ordered. Now I understand that Lisa and MasterCard has taking their logo shots to the website so I'm going to check the website now to see if that's true they are also run under the name a Florida today and numb just several other names I've seen on the reviews that they use I don't know what's up with that I will never ever again order and throw my money away and give my money to China never the only Chinese stuff I think you should order it stuff you can see immediately and judge the quality of the fabric and the make and the sizing that way there's no mistakes.

debram290
6/11/19

Did not want to give any stars but had to give one.

Shoddy garments. From material to workmanship the clothing I received was beyond cheap and nothing like the photos. I ordered over $150 worth of linen tops for a summer trip, plus over $30 in shipping costs. Instead of linen, the cloth felt like burlap. Two of the blouses had seams sewn inside out, threads were raveling on every blouse, and on two other tops the shoulder seam on one arm was between the elbow and top of the arm, while on the other side the seam was near the neck! I have never seen anything like it. In addition the sizing is completely wrong. I ordered 2x and the tops fit my daughter who is a size 12.

To top it off you can only reach the company by email. When after six tries I could not get a return address I was at my wits end. The company offered to give me a 15% refund to pay for alterations. It was a joke, like $25 would cover the cost. Thank goodness I used PayPal. I filed a complaint with them and when the company failed to respond to their request for information PayPal refunded the purchase cost, but I still lost the shipping costs.
I should have researched the company first but I was totally taken in by a professional looking website. Don't make my mistake.

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

Suggest you immediately contact your card company and cancel and dispute as they do not respond to emails. Just once in awhile a random email to say in process. You should get money back as they haven't shipped yet. Per their advertised policy you can cancel tell your bank. As didn't ship yet. When they do if they do send anything it is garbage.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

They don't answer emails. They send random emails saying in process.If they ever do send anything it is garbage, unfit to wear and wrong size, material etc. Suggest you contact card company and dispute want money back, based on not shipped per their policy,so you can cancel as haven't shipped yet. No response to emails, no address, no phone number tell your bank. Also tell bank many sites say scam. Robbing American citizens and others.

By Mar b.

No, they are in China. They do not tell you that until later and that is why it takes weeks to receive the order.

By Gayla R.

I contacted my credit card company and explained to them the situation: "Yes, I did business with the company. However, this is a SCAM company, takes customers' money and do not deliver accordingly". I got my refund back within a week.

By Landa A.

Do not buy from this company. I'm out $331. Refusal to send return information. Took 30-40 days to receive. Cute, but inferior. Terrible company. Out of China.

By Dawn O.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?