Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

kathrynp71
7/19/19

Nora Cora does not have the look of a Chinese clothing company and I foolishly didn't check for country of origin before ordering. Their "size 3X" turned out to be more like a U.S. size small or medium at best. Even if you go by their sizing chart, the sizes are still TOO SMALL. Returns are all but impossible. This company is only out to take your money and run.

patriciab653
7/19/19

Wish I had read the reviews before buying. I ordered 5 items, they all came very quickly.
I kept one item and gave the rest to The Goodwill Charity shop. Nothing was the same as the photos. I wanted them gone out of my sight and chalked up the $100. loss to my stupidity. Lesson learned.

jordanr84
7/19/19

I love swimwears they sell, they are very cool, they have a variety of styles, I already have several and they are all bought here. Thank you.

pattic66
7/19/19

The clothing photos looked exactly like the clothing that I buy from J.Jill but it is nothing like this. It is cheap because it is cheap! The sizing is waaaaayyyyy off. I usually wear a 2x and my daughter that wears a Large could not even fit in the 2x clothing that was sent to me. The material is thin and not linen....different blends of junk. It took a month to get to me and I was sadly dissappointed that of the 5 items I ordered not one of them fit. Not worth the return to Asia. BUYER BEWARE!

emilya139
7/19/19

I can't believe I fell for this- ordered lovely linen pants and got transparent cotton and polyester with bad seams. The one time I didn't look at reviews! Stay away! When I tried to ask about returns, they said they are in China and it is international shipping and there may be customs fees. They will give me 15 percent of the cost in cash instead to "alter the cloth" if there was a sizing issue (!?) Let my mistake be a lesson- don't do it!

christiner208
7/18/19

I waited over a month for my items. When they arrived they were sealed in plastic wrap and wreaked of chemicals. The fabrics are not linen as advertised. They were so cheap looking and ugly. On trying to return them, the company said that since they are coming from China, shipping costs would be costly for me and they could offer me a 15% cash refund for them. This company is a scam and needs to be shut down.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY.

charlenez4
7/18/19

dress advertised as linen and it's cheap polyester. Read reviews immediately after ordering and cancelled order within 5 minutes. Policy says if cancelled within 24 hours full refund. They sent the item anyway and will charge 15 percent "restocking" even though item is not as advertised. DO NOT OR

saraha476
7/18/19

The pants I received were in a very different fabric from the ordered on, the style had the bottom of the legs in backwards. As others have said it took far longer to arrive than expected and the tracking number given washout of service. This is not an honest company, it appears they make something when an order comes in...with what ever is availlable...seems like they a copying some classy woman clothing company. I would not shop with them

sherylb58
7/18/19

The pictures and descriptions of clothing on the website in no way match the clothing I received. I'm $350 poorer and feel like a deceived fool. Beware the return policy: you will pay shipping to China and also a 15% restocking fee, and good luck seeing 1 cent of your original payment.

lisettv

I love it,
The order arrived on time and safe, everything in order.
All arrived super well, and the fabrics are beautiful and of good quality.

aliciau6
7/17/19

I still haven't received my order! I used my bank card; Hopefully I can get a full refund. This company app ears to be in the business of scamming consumer !!!

jacquelinec116
7/17/19

I ordered two pair of shorts one black and one red. It took a month to get the black ones but no red. I sent an email trying to find the red pair. that was a week ago still no response. I did get a review letter from their customer service which said they sent out a shift and a pair of shorts. To please rate them..I didn't order a shift and I didn't get one. I'm filing a complaint with the Federal Trade commission and have my bank cancel the bill. Their review allowed for stars and only allow approx 5 words. They conveniently make it impossible to contact anyone. Save yourself money, time and a lot of hassle..Don't order from this company.

leed139
7/17/19

NoraCora may have some original pieces, but all of the items I received looked nothing like the pictures. I believe they are copying other designers and manufacturers by photo. Absolutely horrible orange dress I ordered. looked nothing like the photograph. Pants were enormous. Not sure who/ what they ate using for sizing.

dianal188
7/17/19

Cheaply made clothing and shoes, sizes waaaay off! I went to return items and discovered you only have 15 days from date shipped to return! Guess I'm out $85 for clothing I will never wear. Everything looked so cute online, very deceptive.

edenm27
7/17/19

It took forever to get the dress I ordered. I had to go away on a 2 week business trip and still didnt have what I ordered. By the time I got back and checked out what I had ordered the 2 week return policy was expired. I sent several emails explaining the situation and they would not allow me to return the dress. Don't order from noracora. They have cheap merchandise. The dress I ordered wasn't the least but nice. They are a acam!

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Noracora!

pamelac239
7/16/19

I purchased some cute sandals the they shipped me some plastic shoes that were 2 right shoes. I have been going back and forth with emails and the customer service is the worst ever! The items I purchased looked nice on the website. Do not be fooled. The delivery of these items was nothing like the pictures on the site and the quality is pure crap! Reading the return policy is a nightmare and it is easier to throw the stuff in the trash than have to go through their steps to return this junk. STAY AWAY from this site and do not let yourself get fooled like I did. The items on the pictures are nice Quality but the items they send out looks nothing like the picture order from somewhere else but not NORACORA TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marilynm191
7/16/19

The items I purchased looked nice on the website. Do not be fooled. The delivery of these items was nothing like the pictures on the site and the quality is pure crap! Reading the return policy is a nightmare and it is easier to throw the stuff in the trash than have to go through their steps to return this junk. STAY AWAY from this site and do not let yourself get fooled like I did. If I could put a minus 100 instead of only 1 star, I would! Vendors like this should be banned!

marlisw
7/16/19

Clothes appear stylish, material descriptions adequate but nothing fits. Fortunately I ordered through PAYPAL and submitted my complaint to them . The return address and any possible connection was in Chinese and no contact numbers. Wrote, received note from "Christine" but no instructions how to return ill-fitting items. D o not buy from this company. BTW, PayPal got a refund which has been applied.
Neglected to say, items took MONTHS to arrive.

vanazzw
7/15/19

I have only received 2 peices of 4. Now when I try to track my order, they say that my email address is invalid. It's the same one i had when they took my money. I turned it over to PayPal. This is crap. And what is that material that it's made of. That's not cotton. It's stiff and to small. I'm so disappointed. No more.

fayed27
7/15/19

Their website says easy returns and your responsible for shipping costs (of course), but the don't say you have to ship returns to CHINA! And they don't tell you not to ship to the return address on the postage. They're telling me that can't refund my money because I shipped to the return address. BEWARE! Do not buy from this shady organization.

deborahw323
7/15/19

Do not order anything from this company. They misrepresent the quality of the clothes you see online. The fabric is very cheap and thin, not linen like advertised. They offered me a 20% of what I had paid. I ended up returning clothes which cost 52.00 to return which was not stated on their return policy. I have now disputed the charge with my credit card company. It has been 3 weeks and haven't received any refund. THIS COPANY IS A SCAM!!!

annas411
7/14/19

I made the mistake of ordering 4 items before I found these reviews. It was within the 24-hour window during which I could cancel at "no charge". Oh, sure. I canceled and also asked them to acknowledge the cancellation. Nothing. Instead I receive an email 2 days later - 2 DAYS!! - saying 3 items have shipped and I'll get a refund on the fourth. Oh, sure. 2 weeks later I received another email saying the last item has shipped. I haven't received anything yet but I'm sure it will be heading for the trash. Obviously they will take your money, and you have no recourse regardless of what their own refund policy says online.

I filed a billing dispute with PayPal and they actually DENIED it! If this doesn't qualify for a refund based on a billing dispute, I don't know what does! PayPal is useless. I won't use them again. Perhaps if I had used my Bank of America card they would recognize a billing scam when they see it. Just so annoying. Why are these thieves still in business??

clw3
7/14/19

People are READING your discouraging reviews. Hopefully the legal action will stop you from selling such junk. Greed is a yoyo!

lindav164
7/14/19

Ordered two blouses. One was as pictured. The other was a different color - the photo was light pink, the blouse a much darker peach. The items took a very long time to arrive. When I contacted the company about the return of the blouse that was not as pictured, after delay and another email, I received a testy email stating I would be responsible for all shipping and customs back to China, which would take a very long time, or I could receive a 15% refund. These people should not be allowed to do business here.

stephe9
7/13/19

Not only did it take a month and half to get my order, the quality of the clothing was atrocious. They have an amazing photog or are really good with Photoshop. Returns are easy the website says. Not true. They provide you a label to return the clothing to CHINA!! I finally got the label after 8 emails. Nothing about this company is truthful. I REPEAT, do not order from Noracora!!!!!

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

Suggest you immediately contact your card company and cancel and dispute as they do not respond to emails. Just once in awhile a random email to say in process. You should get money back as they haven't shipped yet. Per their advertised policy you can cancel tell your bank. As didn't ship yet. When they do if they do send anything it is garbage.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

Because they are NOT REPUTABLE Did my one stars $331 worth of merchandise... Can't get a response for returning.mm

By Dawn O.

After 4 emails to obtain the address and no reply I can conclude that there is NO return center. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NORACORA.

By karen e.

They don't answer emails. They send random emails saying in process.If they ever do send anything it is garbage, unfit to wear and wrong size, material etc. Suggest you contact card company and dispute want money back, based on not shipped per their policy,so you can cancel as haven't shipped yet. No response to emails, no address, no phone number tell your bank. Also tell bank many sites say scam. Robbing American citizens and others.

By Mar b.

Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?