Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

ericab137
10/14/19

I ordered 4 items. The first two arrived separately and are just awful, cheap versions of the photos of the products that were advertised. The designs have been copied from the original photos (which are obviously from other sites) and are not the same and neither is the material. The final two items are yet to arrive and I'm dreading opening the parcels.

Please do not buy from this seller. It is the worst on-line experience I have ever had and I should have known better.

naomic43
10/14/19

As a long time Noracora customer, I would like to say how much I trust the service, the products and the attention. Every item I have purchased has been described and if I follow the size charts provided, my purchases have always fit perfectly. The variety of products is wonderful and the price points make the purchase much more affordable. I will be a customer as long as they have me!

kimm681
10/14/19

I ordered two sweaters and the items I received were not sweaters. Some kind of cheap stretchy material and the ribbing was printed on the material, not real ribbing. I asked about sending the items back and they said I could, but would have to pay shipping and possibly a customs fee so they offered to refund me 15%, which would only have been about $7.19 (paid $47.92). I tried to file a dispute through paypal and they were no help either as they said they would refund my money if I sent the items back. Paying for shipping and customs would cost me more than I paid for the items. Total SCAM Company.

tammyr126
10/14/19

I placed 2 orders with this website. The first one over 4 weeks ago. I've received 4 items of the 6. The 4 items I received are absolute junk! The boots look nothing like the picture on the site. What looks like a metal plate on the front of the boot (in their picture) is actually a piece of shiny fake rubber glued on. The one t-shirt I got is 3 sizes too big even though I used their sizing chart. Woudn't wear it even if it was the right size. Low quality, cheap fabric.
I'm not even going to try to return it all due to the other comments made by other duped customers on here. Haven't heard a word about the 2 missing items from this first order.

Unfortunately I had placed a 2nd order one week after the first before I started receiving anything. Its been over 3 weeks now for that order and I haven't been notified of any shipping and/or delays. The emails I received from the site no longer link to anything. I've reported this transaction as a scam to my credit card company.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS WEBSITE!! RUN AWAY AS FAR AND AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Any of the positive comments about NORACORA on here, are obviously planted from the scammers themselves.

carolyne73
10/14/19

People everywhere! Please! I beg you to not use this company, called "NORACORA!" This is not a reputable business! Their products are made and shipped to the U.S. from only God knows where! All of NORACORA'S products are fictitious and I guarantee that if you receive your order, the item(s) will be not mirror what you know you ordered and paid for and the quality of the material is very poor and it takes over 20 days for you to receive your order! Nothing should take that long to receive! Then when you contact "CUSTOMER SERVICE," by email, they answer you apologetically and tell you that they will only give you a 15% refund, plus you have to pay shipping costs! Clearly, "NORACORA's" BUSINESS IS STEALING YOUR MONEY." DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

kh196
10/14/19

Sent me broken items and NO RETURN policy unless you can afford shipping to china within 7 days. Totally bad. I was dumb to go there.......

ashleyc383
10/13/19

This company is fake and scamming people, save your money, they advertise using fake photos copied from other websites and send you cheap quality clothing. The items shipped will be of poor quality, if you receive anything at all. To return the item you pay to have it shipped back to China.

marilynm217
10/13/19

I ordered over $100.00 dollars worth of merchandise. They sent everything I had ordered and in the correct sizes - so that's a plus. However, two pair of shoes were way too big, so I followed Noracora's return policy to the letter. They never responded. So that's part of their scam. Once you've purchased it, it's yours no matter what. Another part of their deception is leading you to believe it's high quality products. Not the case. The one pair of shoes I ordered showed a pair of Clarks imprinted on the insole in their on-line description. When they arrived, they definitely weren't Clarks. I went back to their on-line catalog and saw PU on several of their shoe items. Seems the PU means Plastic Uppers, because that's what they are. We've all ordered products that, once you get them, aren't up to par. But the fact that you can't return the items and get your money back makes this a company to stay away from. There are too many reputable companies out there to spend your money on. Don't be fooled by this one.

barbaraj314
10/13/19

Every product I received from these people has been NOT as described. Then they make you jump through hoops to return items, offering you a 10% refund, then a 20% refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! They are also posting under plusizebra, ZebraI and many other names. Compare the two photos below to see how FAKE their photo (left) is compared to what I received.

hopea19
10/12/19

The products are great, of very good quality and at a fairly comfortable price. I recommend buying here because I will continue shopping.

hazele16
10/12/19

Excellent products, I have placed more than one order on the page of this store, the quality of the products are excellent, the way and the security in which they arrive are much better still, and the product tracking, and the unparalleled customer service , it is perfect

giaa5
10/12/19

Wide variety of products on this online shopping site. The products are of high quality, it comes in many different colors and it is an easy process to buy online, a desired product and the products arrive as soon as possible.

freyaf3
10/12/19

An elegant and beautiful dress with an elegant appearance that distinguishes itself in the details, highly recommended!

mariag488
10/12/19

Horror here! The items lasted forever to get thru. Then they sent me a blouse I didn't order and it was super small, another item was a sweatshirt I never ordered, I had ordered a woolen cardigan (teal) instead they send me a pale green sweatshirt??? Never again!!

zerew
10/12/19

STAY FARRRRRR WAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They took a long time to deliver the merchandise and missed an item too. Returned the merchandise to their warehouse and they claimed that they did not receive it. The clothes did not look the same like in the pictures. Their small sizes were like size 6 regular. The way you run your business should not be in the business. It's IMMORAL THING TO DO TO A HUMAN BEING!!! This message will send a KARMA TO YOU. It comes around will go around. Trust Me!!! WHOEVER WORKS HERE SHOULD BE SHAMEFUL TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS....Want to DISPUTE? check with your credit card first in the dispute department. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS IMMORAL PEOPLE. Am still trying to get my refund from this UNETHICAL COMPANY, that did to me. WELL LESSON LEARNED. EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE!!!

riittap
10/12/19

I ordered a "knitted scarf" and received a flimsy, printed piece of fabric with zigzagged edges. I requested a return & refund as soon as I saw the rag - didn't even take it out of the plastic bag it's in. No luck getting response to my emails.

I also ordered "knitted hand warmers", but never received them. Again, no luck with sorting things out...

THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT THROUGH AND THROUGH! BEWARE!

megm53
10/12/19

Deceptive business practices! Requested refund. Items too large and not as expected. They require customer to pay return shipping which was $170 for a 1.5 lb package. Offered 15%, then 30% partial refund to alter or resell items. Should not be transacting in the United States.
If they gotcha suggest filing quick form on https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt as I was redirected by the Better Business Bureau. FBI has email fraud form, too. Chinese scam.

Tip for consumers: Scam! Stay away!

sues409
10/12/19

Bought a pair of shoes that showed the brand on the inside, as the shoe brand does. When it came they were cheap knockoffs, without the branding of the shoe on them, and have been fighting with them to get a refund. Stay away from their crap

barbaraa321
10/11/19

The product received is nothing like the photo shown on their site.
Can't get in touch.
You buy You lose.

sondrac11
10/11/19

Noracora is just one name this company uses. Same products, quality photos, and prices listed on other sites. These people need to shut down by the US gov't! Got a "coat" made out of cheap flannel with no hem! Have you ever seen a coat fit into a scrawny plastic bag?

dissatisfiedc32
10/11/19

WORST ON LINE COMPANY EVER DEALT WITH TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO PHONE CONTACT PROVIDED, ATTEMPTED TO LOCATE FROM SHIP/TRACK 3 GIVEN AND ORDER NOT FOUND, WOW WHAT A RIP OFF ALSO CANCELED VIA EMAIL WHICH REPLIES ARE COMMON PRE WRITTEN RELPIES THAT KEPT ASKING FOR MORE INFORMATION TO CANCEL WHICH INITIALLY PROVIDED AS THEY REQUEST, AUTHORITIES HAVE NOTIFIED AND REPORTED TO ABOUT THESE CROOKS, BEWARE STAY AWAY,

clarisem
10/10/19

Order received on time. Correct size. I am satisfied with the orders. For a long time we bought in this store, I enjoy it very much.

juliec611
10/10/19

STAY AWAY FROM NORA CORA! They take your money!, do not ship orders! And do not refund money! DO NOT WASTE YOU MONEY! BUY USA! NOT THIS CHINA CRAP!

cynthias347
10/10/19

I ordered my items 2 or 3 weeks ago haven't heard a thing.
I decided to do some research and appaul by the horrible reviews they have a very poor rating. I'm so upset for not being more careful I now feel I been scammed.
There isn't a contact number or no one you can speak directly too what a mess!!! Please stay away from their site it will pop up on your phone out of no where. Please Be Aware this is not a site you can trust!!!

suzannek101
10/10/19

I have bought a couple of things there so I thought I would buy a coat that got great reviews --it was a funky cotton quilted coat with lots of embroidery, tassels - fancy ribbons etc - I received the base coat without any of the trim - not the color I ordered very thin material and it cost 35.00 - they would do nothing for me - if you return it -you pay the cost of returning it to China plus import customs - cost more than the finial cost of the coat - this was their error and the most they will do is a 25% of the price you paid ----BEWARE!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

I use online shopping reluctantly and when I can't speak to someone live every time I call like HAUTELOOK AND VENUS, BOSTON PROPER I will not order.. No phone number and no customer service is a RED FLAG!! We must SLOW DOWN and think!! Before giving your credit card info .. also Only use PayPal. They have the ability to freeze their funds when fraud complaints come in!! ...And refund your money!!!

By CYM B.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

I am in the same situation. I can't get the return form. Do you have the correct return address? They don't respond to me. . Thanks!

By carolina g.

Yes they are scammers. Multiple sites. If the models have no heads, site is not legit.

By Cindy J.

Do not approve your CC. The CC company is protecting you. Lot's of charge backs to this company, including me, The items shown are not the items received, if you get them at all.

By Treu G.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

It is literally on a slow boat from China and good luck - took over a month to get items and they came one by one. Nothing fit and quality is super poor.

By Reva G.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?