Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

rosec137
2/18/19

I made my first (and last) purchase with Noracora. I bought a pair of brown Vintage Boots. First of all they sent me a size 35 (which makes it a size USA 5.5). I wear a size USA 9.5. Quality was soooooo disgustingly cheap (Plastic). Nothing like their website description - Photo shopped to the fullest! Not worth the $55.00 I paid. I could of gotten something better at Payless for this. Shipping took about a month and a half. I could not return them to China. Postage would be about $65 to return. Noracora offered a 10% refund which was about $6.00 (from $55 that I paid). They scammed me for the whole thing. Now I'm stuck w boots that will never ever fit me and a waste of money. Customer service was not helpful at all because those were my only two options. I tried uploading a photo to show the cheap material and wasn't able to.

tanyad53
2/16/19

Five times I have been told that my order was shipped it has not shipped I do not believe this is a reputable company two different people lied to me five times. I placed the order on January 31st as of today February 16th my purchase has not left their so called facility

andrear178
2/7/19

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this company!! I ordered 3 pair shoes that looked good on their website. When they arrived, I opened the bag and all shoes had an overwhelming order of HUMAN URINE! I attempted to return the items, but their return information on their website is vague, not indicating where to return the items to or providing phone numbers. THIS IS INTENTIONAL ON THEIR PART! I returned the items to the location that they shipped from (CALIFORNIA), but never received my refund. After sending an email to their "customer service", providing tracking numbers proving I had returned the items, I was notified that the return center is in China and since they had no record of the items being returned to that location, that they could not provide a refund. After many emails, they still have not provided the address in China.

jg312
1/25/19

I ordered 3 pairs of boots in October, I just received them on January 23RD!!!!! They came in a bag and was nothing like the pictures they had on their web site!!!!! They are cheaply made and one of the boots were to come with a buckle attached and it was not there. They were not cheap either payed 40 dollars a pair and got total CRAP!!!!!! I would NEVER order from this site again!!!!!! BE AWARE THEY SELL CRAP!!!!!!!! If I could I would give ZERO stars!!!!

kayes22
1/10/19

I ordered a pair of ankle boots that were advertised as being "vintage suede". I waited for 3 weeks to receive my order and was shocked to see the boots are made of a synthetic material that is supposed to resemble suede. I am very dissatisfied with my purchase; however, it will cost $25-$30 to return the boots. I was offered a 15% cash refund which has not been issued at this time. I should have known better than to order from this company. NEVER AGAIN!

mindib4
12/30/18

Horrible company! It's fraud. The pictures and descriptions of their products are inaccurate. It's cheap Chinese made products that don't last. I bought a pair of shoes that were nothing like described. Way overpriced! Wouldn't have spent more than $10 for them at most! I havent even put these shoes on. Tried to return them cause they will only give a 30% refund max but it was Christmas time and the shipping was going to be $23 to ship them back to their China factory. My best friend bought the same pair and hers fell apart the first day she wore them. They only gave her a 10% refund! Its a joke!! Please do not order from this company or any other one similar! Save your time and money. Vinnys Digital Emporium is another company that did the same thing. Be smart. Trust the negative reviews.

lawrencew126
12/28/18

Charged my credit card and never sent the product, no email response, no postal tracking info...no nothing

Filed a dispute with my credit card

Stay away

charl4997
12/20/18

DO NOT order from this company!! Another China based rip off!! I ordered a pair of boots. They were to small.....I ordered my regular size!! The boots were NOTHING like the photo and they were listed as leather. Vinyl is what they were. It would have cost me over $50..00 for a return but they did credit me 5%......a whole $5.54. Stay away!!!

shifam
11/22/18

I have shopped few dresses from this website before but I truly love their shoes collection. I had recently purchased 2 boots and then I went and added 2 black knee high boots again from their sale and I am smitten by them. They fit me so darn well and I like the material too. I wish they make these knew high boots in different bright colours as I would like to shop those too. Highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Noracora