Noracora

Noracora has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 3,243 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Noracora also ranks 73rd among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Noracora are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 57.6%
1,605
1,048

• I thought it would be like any other online clothing store, but its products are great!

• When I start asking for refund their customer service just stop responding!!!
  • The return policy sucks because to return the item, even when it's the company's fault, cost a fortune to China.
How would you rate Noracora?

“Genuinely beautiful”

MOIRA S.
6/28/20

This brand stands out for offering genuinely beautiful and well-made clothing of exquisite fabrics, seams, lining cuts are all top notch. Her look ranges from cutting-edge fashion to classic pieces that will last and look amazing for a long time. Buying from this company gives you peace of mind that the garment will be of absolute quality! I have never been disappointed with your service or purchases and I love your super fast delivery!

“Do Not Order From This Company!!!!”

Kim H.
1/27/20

I ordered without realizing that good cane from China (my mistake). Items came and easy smaller than expected, maybe three sizes smaller. So I wanted to return them, sent the emails before they even responded. They offered 25% refund if I agreed to keep the items and then reluctantly email return address as I refused to keep clothes. Mailed items in early Sept and today Jan 27,2020 they arrived back. I have since learned that they just refuse package. So I paid $150 on clothes then $60 on postage =$210 out of pocket!

Reviews (3,243)

customer service (464) return policy (87) order (1493) 2 months (64) return address (59) items (670) credit card (95) clothing store (47) shopping experience (49) 3 weeks (49) phone number (53) 2 weeks (33)
moiras12
June 28th, 2020
pampad
August 2nd, 2020
Always friendly and helpful. Online shopping is quick and easy. Great variety of clothing for all ages and shapes. Appreciate the option to click and collect, as it saves on shipping costs. Returns, if needed, are hassle-free as postage is deducted from the refund, so you can quickly put it back in the post using the supplied label. He has been a satisfied customer for years. This page is reliable, I had a great shopping experience.
nildah1
June 6th, 2020
This is a super cute and cheap online store and very easy to navigate the site. Shipping takes a little while, but it's worth it as all of their products are of great quality and affordable. Very satisfied with what I buy in your store. I love how they have so many high-quality photos for each garment, so you have a good idea of what it looks like. Very reliable. I especially like his fashionable style clothes :)
atalaa3
June 21st, 2020
I've been looking at this boutique on the internet for a while and finally launched. The biggest surprise was fast shipping in a pandemic, but then it improved when I felt the quality of my products. I thought it would be like any other online clothing store, but its products are great! I love the two piece jogger sets, the ruched skirt set and the tube dresses of them. The size is punctual and overall a great experience. I will order again for sure!
danil46
June 16th, 2020
Super easy to find what I want. But I would like things that were not yet available to show up in searches. I had trouble finding the zipper cropped jackets that match the reverse loop joggers and I thought you guys had stopped selling them until I realized it was just because they were out of stock. I love the range, but I would love for them to make more shoes and maybe some cute beach hats. The quality is amazing and exceptional, every single thing I have bought feels so luxurious and comfortable.
kimh546
January 27th, 2020
kailanl1
July 15th, 2020
I bought some tight shirts online here. I received the products earlier than expected in perfect condition because they were packed with great care. The products were exactly as described and represented on the page, they are of high quality. The whole experience from start to finish was stress free, easy and exciting, the anticipation of waiting for my products was as good as my daily "showcase" when I filled my cart with precious items that I don't always buy, but I love them.
hadab
March 31st, 2020
I had the best shopping experience here! Usually, it takes me to see many stores to decide on my dress while I went here and it only took me one visit to buy my favorite dress. The girls were very helpful and are not just focused on selling, but on helping with what you can get to match your occasion. Also very good and reasonable prices! And most importantly, I was so confident in such a big event, I loved all the compliments! I will definitely buy here again.
taylord135
July 15th, 2020
I bought a pair of dresses, but unfortunately changed my mind about the style and color I wanted (the dresses themselves were a beautiful fabric and of incredible quality). she was happy to offer me a store credit on her return. When they received the dresses, they initially only gave me half the credit I owed, so I e-mailed them, and literally within the hour, that they had corrected the amount on my account. I really appreciate this page!
gemia1
June 13th, 2020
I am more than satisfied with the customer service I received from a lovely girl! She is professional, fast, patient and incredibly attentive to the needs and concerns of clients. What should have been a frustrating exchange for the two of them (returns are never fun), they strived to be an absolute BREEZE thanks to excellence in communication, problem solving and charm. I cannot recommend this boutique higher, she is the epitome of customer service that went well!
fridan1
January 5th, 2020
My order took a little while in the delivery service, I gave an incorrect address. In this store they kept in touch with me every day and told me they would send me another dress even if it wasn't their fault. I never expected to be replaced, the shipment was delivered, I'm glad I went to the post office two days later, they delivered my order without inconvenience. I never had a customer service like this with anyone else, for this and much more I buy it online at this boutique.
macyb17
May 23rd, 2020
Buying shoes online carries certain risks, as size, fit, and comfort are difficult to measure with photos. I decided to take a step and order my first pair here. Love at first sight; They are comfortable and well made. I am also impressed with the personal service and attention. Goes the extra mile to help me with my order. I am looking forward to trying out more beautiful designs from this boutique...
lanab62
June 12th, 2020
Clothes arrived not like pictured. It was freaking ugly and cheap. VERY CHEAP materials, not true to size. Not made with US sizes as this stuff comes from China. Took almost 3 months to receive order. Tried to return and all I get is a form telling me to email them with the problems. I send email and I get the form...AGAIN..repeat the same ...AGAIN. Another way to get ripped off by overseas scam artists.

Noracora attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

kalinr
June 7th, 2020
Free shipping and fast delivery. It took me about 11 days to receive my order. Very satisfied with the products and they all came in good condition. This boutique always has promotions and, therefore, for its products, it seems reasonable and cheaper than other sites that I have consulted. Great place to shop! When I contacted their customer service via email, they responded the same day I sent them an email and they solved the problems I had. Overall, very happy with all the service they provided.
jenh126
February 20th, 2020
This is a scam! Furious with myself for not researching before purchasing. Got half the order which was cheap and not as pictured. Very difficult to communicate with these scammers. Had to jump through a lot of hoops with PayPal but FINALLY got all my money back. They count on people getting frustrated and letting it go. DON'T! They are getting rich off us! It's a pain but feels so good to have this resolved and they didn't win.

Tip for consumers: SCAM! STAY AWAY! Clothes advertised look cute and well priced. They are using pictures stolen from real websites. Horrible quality. Zero customer service. Very difficult to return and get your money. They will offer you a discount to keep it. Nothing good about this Chinese company that is dishonest at every turn.

ambera179
March 27th, 2020
I have always loved the shopping experience with this boutique, but today it reached a new record when I was not only able to speak to a real person quickly, but also the form and the 'virtual' smile on the other end of the pc, as well as the response super fast for my own mistake was really remarkable. Thank you, you just secured a customer for life.
oriab
May 14th, 2020
I bought a dress earlier this year. I searched a long time before finding this brand on the internet and its designs caught my attention. Shipping was fast and the dress was well packed. The dress fit me perfectly and I found it amazing. The fabric was top quality and there were no shipping imperfections, which was nice to see. I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants a party dress or similar dress for any special occasion. They look and make you feel very glamorous.
tanyap124
July 9th, 2020
The first time I went shopping on this website I wasn't sure about the size. I was pleasantly surprised that live chat was exactly that "live". A customer service girl helped me select the right size for me in an instant and answered all my questions in real time. She was perfect and I loved the top so much that I had to buy it in another color the following week. Great experience, a lot of variety and a magnificent selection. I will definitely be back!
jackieo49
January 15th, 2020
Do not order from this company or any other company with the same merchandise. Terrible quality merchandise in both size and appearance, bad return policies, lousy delivery service, absolutely NO customer service ethic. Nothing like what you believe the company represents. Wish I knew who to report them to. If you read a positive review it probably came from a scared company owner.
genovevah
July 13th, 2020
This is my favorite online clothing shopping site. They have a great variety of brands and really useful comments on each of the products. They use the post urgently, so I have always received my order, either one or two weeks after placing it. The return process is very easy. I have placed eight separate orders with them over the years and made a few returns and have always been completely satisfied with the service they provide.
annan226
July 12th, 2020
I ordered several things to try, but they all ran small, particularly in the bust. The shirt fabric was also really weird. Plus they came in three packages over three weeks more than a month after I ordered them. When I went to return the items I was told they would need to be shipped to China! Which is pretty ridiculous! I am most unhappy and warn everyone away from this company.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use it!

franceb16
April 19th, 2020
I ordered a few items at this boutique that didn't suit me when I received them, so I quickly got in touch with the customer service team that responded within minutes. The instructions were clear and precise and a very simple process. Items were delivered literally the next day, and credit returned to my account within a couple of business days. Great online shopping experience.
normas139
July 26th, 2020
I have bought some items here now and my experience is excellent so far. You get great bargains as long as you don't mind waiting a bit. You can check your order so you always know it is progressing. You can even, as I have, contact customer service to cancel an order if necessary and they will get back to you very quickly and arrange for a refund without hesitation. The dresses so far have been exactly as described and the quality has not disappointed.
sarad219
April 23rd, 2020
Received my order today. So upset that I didn't read reviews before ordering. Some of the t-shirts don't even have finished hemlines and material so thin and see thru. Threads hanging down from seams. None of the clothes I ordered even looked like online website photos. Sizes are Asian, so their XL actually fits like a XS or SM here in the states. As other reviewers have stated, NoraCora requires returns to be sent back to China with additional international return shipping charges, that you the consumer has to pay. The company only has a lame email address or chinese non toll free # listed on their website. Not up front at all on NoraCora website that your order is being delivered from China. Beware of good reviews on this company. I wrote a bad review on another site and this company asked me to change my 1 star to a 5 for better discount if I kept the clothes and did not return my order. If the review is 5 star and sounds like it was written by a foreigner, don't trust it. Other reviews say NoraCora is horrible to people who want to return unwanted orders. This company only gives you 14 days to return your order. If you have a bad experience with this company, report it to the Federal Trade Commission.

nardar1
April 29th, 2020
I have been a customer of this store for over 2 years and have purchased many items and am very happy with the range, price and hassle free return policy. I have recommended my friends and they are also very happy with their purchases. I hate trying to find something that I like to fit (since I'm a bigger size), but this boutique has a wide range of over 16 styles that are stylish and don't make me feel like I'm using a tent. I love how easy the whole shopping experience is.

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.
See more answers (10)

I use online shopping reluctantly and when I can't speak to someone live every time I call like HAUTELOOK AND VENUS, BOSTON PROPER I will not order.. No phone number and no customer service is a RED FLAG!! We must SLOW DOWN and think!! Before giving your credit card info .. also Only use PayPal. They have the ability to freeze their funds when fraud complaints come in!! ...And refund your money!!!

By CYM B.
See more answers (11)

I am in the same situation. I can't get the return form. Do you have the correct return address? They don't respond to me. . Thanks!

By carolina g.
See more answers (10)

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.