Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

lorim304
5/26/19

20 days now. Can't get an email response. There is no phone number. My next step is to file fraud charges with my credit card company. Save yourself the aggravation and money. Don't buy from this company. Sure wish I had read the reviews first.

eileenb107
5/26/19

Biggest scam going, taking advantage of people on a limited income who are just looking for a bargain. Don't even know where to start. The quality of the material is a joke, but I',m not laughing......BUYER BEWARE They must be paying people for good reviews

micheles258
5/26/19

I ordered a dress on May 2 at which time my credit card was charged, The order was shipped May 16 (a full 2 weeks later) on a slow boat from China, No idea when I will get my item. Please note that the tracking number is partly in Chinese so this is a Chinese site that apparently does not need to follow U.S. retail laws. There is no customer support. Absolutely do not buy from this company. This is a typical pattern for Chinese companies on the internet. I bought a pair of shoes from another site and when they came six weeks later, they were not the flats I ordered but a pair of running shoes and no customer support phone number. Emails to their emails account went unanswered. I have now learned my lesson and will not buy from a website with no phone number or address listed. And I will be calling that phone number before I order to ensure they are legit.

jilleent
5/26/19

The products were described as "Linen." When they arrived they were cotton/polyester. If you know the difference, then don't bother buying these. The photos looked chic: the products look depressing. Really depressing. Like what poor people wore during THE Depression.

dac6
5/26/19

BUYER BEWARE! I ordered 10 items 2 months ago and have received only 2 partial shipmentsstill waiting for the rest of my order. The clothes I have received are way too small and not very good quality. Even the headbands are too small! What you see on the website is not what you get.

Tip for consumers: My tip would be DON’T buy anything from this site. I give it a zero! The company has a U.S. address but ships straight out of China. Which means my purchases will be next to impossible to return. I have tried to communicate/cancel but they won’t respond to my emails.

annec246
5/25/19

Great stock had everything I wanted and staff were friendly and really helpful. And i love this very much

josephh339
5/25/19

Favourite shop. Beautiful fabrics a d wearable clothes. Highly recommend@ and will see again must................................

rickb297
5/25/19

Sent 1 of 3 shirts for my wife. Were to get a credit for 1 out of stock (2 months ago) and never sent the third. Not worth the time or money to pursue, but if you want to lose your hard earned dollars buy from Noracora!

vincentr67
5/25/19

It gets pretty busy during the weekends so they have to limit the number of people in the store itself. Totally worth it though!

charlotter13
5/25/19

I expected a "natural blend" fabric. Deceptive ad pics looked like very nice linen-like fabric. Labels say "Cotton Polyester" with no % stated. Clearly more polyester than cotton. Sizes are inconsistent. I ordered medium -- some items are too large and some are too small. Save your money. It took 2 months to receive all the items, but would have been worth the wait but for the poor quality.

lucasd51
5/25/19

Small shop size but the customer service is always nice and their selection bags, clothes, and jewelry is good, although not large. They have a small selection of home goods, shoes, and stationary.

zakp17
5/25/19

Every time I come in this store, the experience is phenomenal! The sales associates really go above and beyond to ask questions, showcase the new collections, and make sure all my needs are met! Love the fun novelty collections. They had a really cute champagne bottle purse over the holidays that was so whimsical and fun! Definitely a store I'll be coming back to.

thomasc564
5/25/19

Great place for Kate Spade items from purses to clothes. If you see something you like, don't hesitate or else it will be gone

herbertk34
5/25/19

One of the best brands in women's bags. Offers amazing collection of different styles and variety of sizes in each style. has the best deals in town. discounts sometimes are as high as 75% of the original price. usually the waiting time won't be more than 15-20 minutes.

rs357
5/25/19

Not only do you not get these clothes timely, well past 90 days is not acceptable; but the quality isn't there either after the insane wait time.

They pay to blog clearly the positive reviewers putting 'worth the wait' don't shop here.
Who wants their capri pants for winter wear???

The quality is 50:50. If you like super cheap, poor quality, lots of inaccurate communication this is the place for you!

melindac140
5/25/19

Great selection of top designers but what makes it even cooler is the the way the merchandise ranges from whimsical to haute couture. It is like a fully subversive fashion experience. Then after I wore myself out exclaiming at the wonder of the cool things (and buying a couple of items), I went to the cafe upstairs and it was exceptional. Healthy and fancy (which is not easy to accomplish) and without breaking the bank

shawnb177
5/25/19

I love the way they displayed vintage pieces under little glass globes and the display cases are stunning. Most of the clothing and jewelry is rather flamboyant, as is the dominantly red space.

brendac320
5/25/19

Still waiting for clothes ordered weeks ago. Demanded refund was told clothes shipped so no refund have to wait for clothes to come in and return. TOTAL RIPOFF

lukec94
5/25/19

Very nice selection of clothing. Not your average plus size styles. Staff is very friendly and helpful!

lamontc17
5/25/19

A quality store and you find special good pressure with quality things. And i hope it is so helpful..

janj62
5/25/19

Clothes only partially delivered after a month of waiting. Material is handkerchief thin. Instructions say to hand wash or dry clean. The dry cleaning bill would b more than the piece of clothing is worth!

lisas1083
5/25/19

Stay away from Noracora! I ordered clothing from this site, and trusted it as legit, as they accept PayPal. However, a month after ordering, I received no tracking number, no merchandise, and no response when I emailed Noracora. Fortunately, Pay Pal was able to refund my money.

lubashas
5/25/19

I got sandals and they smell so badly that I even could not leave them inside the house.
Wrote email to NORACORA and they told me that I should send them to China.
No refund. Never ever buy from such company

cindyj134
5/24/19

Stay away from all the companies that are popping up on google and SM platforms for clothing if the models face has been cropped off. They are all the same merchant using many different LLCs. The different sites have clothing for different taste. All of the clothing sent is trash. The merchant is requesting reviews be removed if there is no customer service information. So, I have been scammed by them. I placed an order. They broke it up into three shipments First shipment not received, second one receive and thrown In the trash. Product was cheap polyester fabric and had a smell to it. The item was made so badly I doubt it would of survived the wash. E-mails sent to Noracora about invalid tracking numbers were not answered. Once I got PayPal involved they answered with another invalid tracking number for part two. They also sent PayPal real tracking for Fedex. I had told them not to send the remainder of the order, but alas, I was ignored and part two was sent. As faras the third part of my order, nothing. No tracking number, no response to email, no product in over two months. PayPal is enabling this Chinese syndicate. If they can proved you received one part of the order they rule for the company. I'm rethinking my PayPal account. I certainly will not rely on them to screen merchants. I went to my CC company and they did a chargeback. As quick as they did it, my guess is this merchant is on their watch list. SMH, I should of known better. The ads are everywhere, it's easy to finally get pulled in. Tell your friends, post on SM, scream from the rooftops. Let's get them off the web. Again, a quick way to know this is not a legit company; models with their heads cut off. Look a little deeper and you will see all the other red flags.

sueb265
5/24/19

Noracora's clothes are terrible. They are not cotton as stated but a polyester/cotton blend.
The sizes are not USA sizes. Very small. I am a medium but ordered Large because they were toted as being cotton. Also, since I was buying summer clothes being lose fitting
would have been ideal. Guess What! The material feels like sandpaper. The clothes run very small and are of poor quality. Your credit card is charged immediately but you have to wait and wait for your order. All made in China and send over on a slow boat.

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

Suggest you immediately contact your card company and cancel and dispute as they do not respond to emails. Just once in awhile a random email to say in process. You should get money back as they haven't shipped yet. Per their advertised policy you can cancel tell your bank. As didn't ship yet. When they do if they do send anything it is garbage.

By Mar b.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

They don't answer emails. They send random emails saying in process.If they ever do send anything it is garbage, unfit to wear and wrong size, material etc. Suggest you contact card company and dispute want money back, based on not shipped per their policy,so you can cancel as haven't shipped yet. No response to emails, no address, no phone number tell your bank. Also tell bank many sites say scam. Robbing American citizens and others.

By Mar b.

I too had very bad NoraCora experience. They do not follow up, but DO take your order & money. I made 2 orders. They say "thanks" and do weird things like cancel an order while CUSTOMER MUST HOPE THEY GET REFUND. There are many complaints. They e-mail pre- written answers in poor English. SCAM?

By Linda J.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

Don't do it. You were saved by the shipping cost. This is a scam site.

By Treu G.

This isn't an answer, but a second on the above statement. This company does not deliver what is pictured/described. The pictures seem to have been stolen from legit companies that we are use to shopping with. However, on this site the face is cut off to prevent facial recognition of the model. I wish a news agency would do a story on these increasing scam sites from China.

By Treu G.

They send you that to keep you satisfied for a few days. You may receive your order in a couple of months. Sorry to tell you it will not be what is pictured/described. These guys are #1 Chinese scammers.

By Treu G.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?