Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

ellas82
11/20/19
Website with affordable, fashionable and good quality clothing, with a reliable delivery service. I really like to order clothes from here.
balbinac
11/20/19
Absolutely fantastic website, with service and a variety of designs. I don't have a bad word to say. I have had to send an email to the company on a couple of occasions and they have been more than useful.
maritap6
11/20/19
I bought two clothes in this store. The skirt was just what I needed. I loved the simplicity of everything. The blouse will look great with my jeans. Thanks, keep up the styles.
calipsor
11/20/19
I received my package very fast, the skirt is so cute that I plan to buy another one of a different color. I love this boutique, I will definitely order again.
sandrinel3
11/20/19
I bought two floral dresses, the high quality fabric is soft and very beautiful. I discovered that I could wear a long dress and look very fashionable, it's perfect.
idaraw
11/20/19
Very happy with my purchase. The dress is fantastic, without duplicates at my formal party. Very happy with the quality, and arrived before the deadline! I placed a custom order and received a dress for a fraction of the cost of a normal boutique. Thank you!!
charlottea51
11/20/19
I have not ever bought such bad quality from a company ever. I made my order but changed my mind and wrote to them within the hour after my order was put in but they claimed that they had already shipped it. I fought them for days and then the clothes came. The worst 50 dollars ever spent. They did end up giving me 20% back wich I took and then trough the clothes out. It is not made for people that are not very slim. And had a terrible sitting on my body. Then on top of it, I tried to have them stop sending me emails it took me forever for them to stop. I don't even think they read the emails I send before I asked ARE YOU NOT READING my mails.... then they took me off their list.
terryw283
11/20/19
Returns go to China, cost!! See the copy of the sent label - so you have to pay to send to China to return. The pictures on the site are great, but the actual clothes are terrible and don't look anything like the photos. I ordered 5 garments on 9/21/19 and have received 4 of them - one only last week - and still not the last. One was described as a linen blouse, but is not any linen I've ever seen. Two jackets - great photos - are ugly - one is the ugliest garment I have ever seen. I sent it back to the return address on the label, and won't get a refund because it didn't go to China.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this site. Or any similar site. They invested lots of money in pictures and making one good garment, then take weeks - it's been 8 weeks and still one thing hasn't come and others trickled in over the last 2 months. The clothes look nothing like the photos - and although they are sent from the U.S. - see the label photo above - you have to mail them to China for returns - which costs lots of money. Also, the sizes are completely unrelated to Western bodies.

reneew19
11/20/19
I WAS SHIPPED AN ITEM I DID NOT ORDER. THE COMPANY WOULD ONLY LET ME RETURN THE ITEM IF I PAID SHIPPING TO CHINA. THEY NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT WAS THEIR ERROR - AND REFUSED TO PAY SHIPPING TO RETURN. THIS COMPANY HAS NO ETHICS AND OPERATES UNDER AT LEAST OTHER BUSINESS NAMES. ORDERING FROM CHINA? BEWARE
paulaf105
11/20/19
Hard lesson learn, expensive lesson. For a 123.00 I got a cheap bracelet. That came right away, then the excuses. You can't talk to anyone either. DON"T BUY!!!!!!
reeneyr
No product after 3 weeks. Just kept giving me the same fake tracking number
Claim it was in Freemont, CA
DONT BUY ANYTHING. GUARANTEE TO LOSE YOUR MONEY
florianah
11/19/19
I really like its speed to send the merchandise, as well as the changes (when I received the wrong size), but in general it was very good. In addition, I support this clothing store in Liena by having a wide variety of sizes and styles.
barbc63
11/19/19
Thx for the reviews letting me know they're just like wish..... Which is horrible and nothing like the photos.
lisar231
11/19/19
Do not believe any positive reviews regarding this company. It is all bad quality & horrible shipping times as if this makes a difference. I don't usually "Midnight" shop but boy did I learn a lesson!!! This is a TOTAL scam! The clothing and other items I received make Walmart product look like Saks Fifth Avenue. When I tried to return ALL the items for a refund I was informed I would be personally responsible for postage back to China. After my complaint Christine Wu offered to refund 25% of the price I had paid. dont know that i will actually see this money. I did try and report this to Paypal but they are now requiring me to fill out forms with a government agency for internet fraud. I just don't have time for this so Paypal will NOT be going to bat for me with Noracora. This will all go in the trash or maybe donated if they will take it! This company should not be allowed to scam people on the internet.
jacquelines124
11/19/19
This is a total scam! The sweater I ordered is an absolute piece of junk. When I tried to return it for refund i was informed it would have to be sent to China. The postage would cost more than the rag I had received. Finally, after strong complaining, Christine Wu offered to refund 25% of the price I had paid. I will throw out the sweater, submit this review, and send a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. This company should not be allowed to scam people on the internet.
barbarac781
11/19/19
Horrible quality clothing that is nothing like what the models wear. Bait and switch scam. Took a month to get my items and they won't refund!
laurak334
Company is loc
ated in China. It is a scam company. They will take your money and delete records of your order!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.!
bellab57
11/18/19
The price is more than fair for such an amazing dress. I received compliments all night. Everything about this dress was perfect, great quality, workmanship and an absolutely beautiful dress. If I could give 50 stars, I would!
christinep300
11/18/19
I just received today what was supposed to be a coat..beautiful on the picture, looked like an actual coat. What I received was a bunch of patches of a synthetic fabric put altogether that I wouldn't even wear to do my housework! It's a joke, a total disaster. they use misleading advertising , posting pictures of real clothes worn by models and they send you a rag....
cynthial230
11/18/19
Photos on website of scarves I purchased we're stolen from Pinterest and are photos of Nuno felted scarves. What I received we're very cheap polyester with design printed on. Raw edges. Horrible. Items are equivalent to Halloween costumes.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from this site!

sarahs1121
11/18/19
Honestly - if this stuff was at the dollar store nobody would buy it - it's unbelievably bad - total crap! I am embarrassed i paid $130 for this complete and total junk and there is no way to return it. If there was a negative 5 star review possible these people would get it! You'd be better off taking your money and lighting it on fire or putting it through a shredder - at least then you wouldn't have put it in the pockets of these scammers. All I can say is: DO NOT PATRONIZE!!!
debraw460
11/18/19
This is nothing but junk at it's worse. The pic's look fantastic...but that's as far as it goes. $450.00 down the tube. Their shipping is as bad. I've only got 4 of the 15 items I ordered. And if the quality is anything, like I've already received, it should be used as dog bedding, maybe. It's really not even good enough for them. I'd even hate to think what returning this junk would be like. I'll put it in the rag bag or rip it to make a doormat. PLEASE ANYONE READING THIS STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. JUNK JUNK JUNK, ALSO THE SIZES ARE WAY OFF....A LARGE IS AN EXTRA SMALL. AS FAR AS A STAR....I CAN'T. THEY ARE LOWER THAN ANY STAR. ZERO!!!! CRAP FOR A COMPANY.
ruthd134
11/18/19
They are also under the name Mostata (amongst many others) DONT DO IT. You will not receive what you are looking at. I promise you that!!
patsyh29
11/17/19
My bad for not looking at the reviews before ordering from this joke of a company. Ordered what was said to be a 100% cotton shawl, took almost two months to arrive, after three emails AND it's crap 100% polyester and the colors are not even close. I just hope to save others from falling for this hoax of business
michelleg479
11/17/19
This is the worst company ever! They use photos from good companies like Sundance to falsely advertise their junk. Their clothes are so bad that a second hand retail shop wouldn't even try to sell them while brand new. When I tried to return them, they sent me a return label for China. It was going to cost me over $200 to send them to China and the pile of junk cost $217.00. I am in a dispute with them now via Paypal. Don't make the mistake of ordering anything from this company! You will be very sorry if you do.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

I use online shopping reluctantly and when I can't speak to someone live every time I call like HAUTELOOK AND VENUS, BOSTON PROPER I will not order.. No phone number and no customer service is a RED FLAG!! We must SLOW DOWN and think!! Before giving your credit card info .. also Only use PayPal. They have the ability to freeze their funds when fraud complaints come in!! ...And refund your money!!!

By CYM B.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

I am in the same situation. I can't get the return form. Do you have the correct return address? They don't respond to me. . Thanks!

By carolina g.

Yes they are scammers. Multiple sites. If the models have no heads, site is not legit.

By Cindy J.

Me too! Then found (919-725-7331),, return policy is ridiculous..I gave up and will just lose my money for items not sent , cause "out of stock," which they also didn't tell me! Do not use!

By Brenda P.

Do not approve your CC. The CC company is protecting you. Lot's of charge backs to this company, including me, The items shown are not the items received, if you get them at all.

By Treu G.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?