Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

brownw3
6/17/19

Love the accessories and clothes are affordable, they have trendy clothes for every body type!! thanks a lot!!

vijayc13
6/17/19

I've used Noracora online before and have loved the items I've ordered from them. I just visited their SF pop up and LOVED the items they had on display. They have great co ords and all their pieces are on trend and affordable! Highly recommend this brand.

josb10
6/16/19

The quality is AMAZING!Literally some of the best pieces in my wardrobe is from Noracora!I really enjoy shopping at their website and I have already placed a couple of orders that arrived fast and the clothes are great quality and cheap!

smits
6/16/19

I love how easy it is to but from the app and return what I don't like. The quality can be a hit or miss but you can't complain with the price point. I'm happy they carry for all sizes. I've gotten shirts, skirts and dresses and have been happy with my purchases

kb313
6/16/19

Cute affordable clothes. Love that they have a pop up store so I can see the clothes in person. Have purchased from them in the past.

dianer257
6/16/19

I too would rate them a 0 if I could. Clothes were ill fitting, shabbily made, but most of all, the company does not make clear its return or exchange policy. You basically cannot return anything without a penalty or shipping the item back to China. Stay away from this company.

bb258
6/15/19

Clothes do not come as advertised ... missing about half the fabric needed to achieve the style in the picture. When you want to return they offer you 15% of purchase price or you can return to China at a very hefty mail cost. In the back and forth of email I let them know I was going to return to the address on the mailing package unless I heard from them... I did not hear in five days so I returned to a Ca address. I just revived an email saying to bad for me ... now I get nothing. Do not buy from this co it is a sham. Would love suggestions about other ways to get refund and to warn others

sabrinah61
6/15/19

I ordered 5 items from this website thinking they would be lovely judging from the beautiful photos they post of vibrantly colorful dresses with beautiful embroideries.
I received only 4 of the items after weeks of waiting.
I NEVER RECEIVED LAST ITEM I PAID FOR!!!!!!
ONE OF THE BLOUSES WAS RIPPED.
THE DRESSES LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT THEY PORTRAY ON WEBSITE.
THE DRESSES ARE MADE OF DULL CHEAP MATERIAL, THE EMBROIDERIES ARE THIN, AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER.
THEY MAKE EXCUSES OF SAYING THEY WILL REFUND YOU 5% ON PURCHASE.
I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!
SCAM WEBSITE USING PHOTOS FROM OTHER COMPANIES.
BUYER BEWARE!!!
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE.

teric44
6/15/19

My linen cropped pants are corduroy long pants. The shirt colors are hideous and in no way look like the photos. Cheap fabric and terrible workmanship. Total scam. 100% polyester crap

mw237
6/14/19

The sizes are way off! At least 3 sizes off. The shoes are very poor quality! I tried to contact them to find out where to return the product and they will not answer.

janeb387
6/14/19

Don't waste your time or money! Spent over $100 took over a month to arrive. It is so cheaply made its pathetic! Everything was too small and they wanted to give me a refund of 15% to get the items altered. How do you alter things that are too small? Takes weeks to get any reply at all if you are lucky!
They are scammers if you ask me!

denisel198
6/14/19

I should have know better than to order from China and I should have read the reviews. I should have known it was just too good to be true. The sizing ran quite small but the worst was the quality of the fabric. You don't want to go near a flame with these clothes on! Also, one of the tops just looked nothing like the catalogue. I contacted the seller and they told me that as they are based in China, I would have to pay to ship everything back or accept a 5% refund so that I can have things tailored. Not possible and missing the point. This was $100 that I may as well have just set on fire. Caveat Emptor.

jg400
6/14/19

I ordered three tops; they were all weirdly sized (the Medium was too small, the Small was too big), and the fabrics and workmanship were hideous.

So I asked for a return shipping label, and was told I'd have to pay for shipping to an address in CHINA. REALLY? China???? Why was THAT not made clear from the start??????

Or, they said I could keep the items and they'd give me a 15% refund. 15 percent??? Why bother???

First, the order took forever to receive. Then, no one answered my return inquiry for a long time, until I sent it again.

I suspect that the good reviews shown here are TOTAL scams.

All I can say is, STAY AWAY!

tadeoa
6/14/19

I have been purchasing items from this site for about 1 years now and they have never let me down. Shipping is extremely fast even for Canada (where I'm from). It says two weeks but it has arrived earlier than that every time. Customer service people are patient and kind and will do anything they can to help..........................

darwinn2
6/14/19

Simply i can say Noracorahave excellent feedback and excellent stuff. When u select any items they send as it is and all items are on website. Noracora Just happy Me.

florenceb44
6/13/19

Horrible products; no response to over 30 emails asking to return items that should not have been sent in the first place; no address or contact info in package.

AVOID! I sure wish I had. What a total waste of money. I'll cut up my $114 of clothes and use them for cleaning rags. I wouldn't even unload this garbage on Goodwill or Salvation Army.

ellenh118
6/13/19

They offered me 20 % off if I kept the order. Shirts are cute but not the same fabric that appears in photos. Similar to poly as opposed to linen.I think if they change up to the linen fabric they'd have less complaints. Surely Hong Kong has tons of linen fabrics. Took pic of charcoal shirt that looks so much better on model.

janh209
6/13/19

I wish that I had read the reviews before I ordered the merchandise! The fabric was certainly not hat was pictured; the pant which was eggshell had a large red "M," I guess for medium! I laundered the pant which was very stressful because to return them would mean another long wait! At the time, I didn't know that I wouldn't be getting a response for a return label after emailing them a few times, out of concern for the 15 day return policy!! I'm probably going to give the shift to somebody who can get on it; I certainly can't!

btn
6/13/19

Horrible quality! Cheaply made!
No worlds to describe the disappointment when I received the cheap clothes!!!!

lindam1070
6/13/19

TERRIBLE!!! No working tracking info.....sizes are not consistent and do not relate to chart shown......terrible return policy......cost of shipping to CHINA prohibitive......if you don't pay to return to China, they offer a 15% refund!! Material is flimsy!!!! There is nothing positive I can write about this company. One is the biggest scams I have ever experienced!

kathleeno45
6/13/19

Purchased 5 blouses in 3x allowing for Chinese made clothes run smaller than US.
I wear 1x. Poor quality. Linen my ass. Don't bother buying . You will be very disappointed.

kaliinw
6/13/19

This is the letter that went out several times for a refund and still no response.
Regarding order number NOC823371843, I'm in receipt of all 4 items. I am returning all 4 items for a refund. Please send a return label. I do not care for the quality. I requested a return label 4 days ago and I've not received the return label or heard from your company regarding my return. Please send a labels as soon as possible so I can return the items in a timely manner to get my refund. Thank you. THE CLOTH THAT THESE CLOTHES ARE MADE OF IS A NOTCH AWAY FROM BEING PAPER.

karene313
6/13/19

Sometimes what looks like a great deal is nothing more than a hoax. The "linen" clothing and the images do not match what you receive. The quality is very poor with some very strange seams. The material is basically like a thin cotton sheet. HORRIBLE. the ship time was stated about 10 days in reality it took over 30 days and I contacted them to cancel the order since I had ordered for a trip and it would not arrive in time. When they did provide a tracking number it was a false number with no shipment info. They would not cancel my order. I contacted them 3 times to return the items however no reply. No address on the website to return the items to.

SAVE YOUR MONEY - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS POS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: just dont

niciac
6/13/19

Two orders were placed with Noracora. I needed to return and exchange, but when I go to service@noracora.com and put the order numbers and name to correspond, I get a message the system cannot find the order.
There is no other way to contact them that I can find.

terryl250
6/13/19

DO NOT PURCHASE SCAM ALERT THEY WILL NOT REFUND SCAM FRAUD CHINA COMPANY #NORACORA #SCAM - THEY OFFERED 25% REFUND ONLY AND YOU MUST FOLLOW A CONVOLUTED RETURN POLICY!! AVOID, REPORT!!

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

Suggest you immediately contact your card company and cancel and dispute as they do not respond to emails. Just once in awhile a random email to say in process. You should get money back as they haven't shipped yet. Per their advertised policy you can cancel tell your bank. As didn't ship yet. When they do if they do send anything it is garbage.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

Because they are NOT REPUTABLE Did my one stars $331 worth of merchandise... Can't get a response for returning.mm

By Dawn O.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

They don't answer emails. They send random emails saying in process.If they ever do send anything it is garbage, unfit to wear and wrong size, material etc. Suggest you contact card company and dispute want money back, based on not shipped per their policy,so you can cancel as haven't shipped yet. No response to emails, no address, no phone number tell your bank. Also tell bank many sites say scam. Robbing American citizens and others.

By Mar b.

No, they are in China. They do not tell you that until later and that is why it takes weeks to receive the order.

By Gayla R.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?