Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

cync5
10/22/19

Wish I had read reviews before I placed an order. Horrible experience. I emailed their customer service 4 times, the last two times requesting a refund. I got strung along, given shipping details that were bogus. Now I am left trying to get a refund through Paypal. I will be putting in a complaint with State Attorney General's office and contacting companies who sell them advertising on their sites. Horrible!!!

terezas3
10/22/19

MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED OVER A MONTH A GO. AS TODAY I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER. CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY DO NOT EMAIL BACK.** DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM** THEY ARE CROOKS.

donnaw445
10/22/19

I ordered two different items from Nora Cora and received two of the first, a T shirt, and never received the sweater I ordered. Trying to resolve this has been futile. They are based out of China and good luck trying to complain about any problems. I wouldn't advise anyone to order from this site.

geoffo8
10/22/19

My wife ordered some boots and tops from this awful Chinese company. She got the items in several small packages and NONE of them were right! Wrong sizes, crappy craftsmanship, item looked nothing like the picture, material was thin and cheap. As of this date, the boots are MIA. Oh, and there is not number to call for customer service. Emails will go unanswered. This is a cheap Chinese manufacturer and their product and customer service reflects just that. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

elizabethc535
10/22/19

I ordered two items from NoraCora. After 3 weeks I got one item (see pictures). It was the cheapest material and worst sewing I've ever seen and it was 2 sizes smaller than it said it was. There was no return/refund form and the contact link online gives me an error.

I contacted them through PayPal for the other item and got a note saying they are waiting for stock and could I wait and use the top with another outfit. At least that's what I think their broken English meant.

I have opened a claim but don't feel too hopeful about it.

deannar70
10/22/19

I ordered 5 items and NOTHING fit. I sent them back to the address on the package and I haven't heard a word. I haven't received a refund to my PayPal

laimah
10/21/19

Luckily I red all rewies here and canceled order less than in 24 hrs after i paid. They refused refund or cancel in the beginning, said they started with designers, though it was weekend and one day passed (they say should start in 3-5 days). I wrote complaint on Noracora site and PayPal. I prooved to Noracora that I canceled less than in 24 hrs (which was new for me, nowhere written). Got my money back

staciem29
10/21/19

The products are nothing like the photos. They don't publish refund information, and customer service sent an auto-reply. I ordered two "sweaters" and a top that looked embroidered--in fact, they're all stretchy knit fabric with patterns printed on. So, so bad.

rosaw25
10/21/19

I ordered two women's tops almost a month and a half ago and still have not received them. When I click on the link to track the order, it says "info unavailable." I feel extremely doubtful that anything will ship to me at this point. I have tried to cancel the order through email and get my money back but they sent me a boilerplate email a few days later saying that once the order is shipped they can't refund. I guess that I will go to my bank and get my bank to investigate and get my money put back into my account. I would recommend anyone who has had a similar issue to talk to your bank to get your money back if this company jerks you around like they did me. Otherwise, I would highly NOT recommend ordering anything from Noracora.

sherrih68

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR MODLILY OR ANY SIMILAR WEBSITES
THE MERCHANDISE IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT IT SHOWS
I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THESE COMMENTS BEFORE I ORDERED
PURE GARBAGE
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
THEY DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMPLAINTS
They are still sending me stuff after I told them to cancel all orders, now I'm stuck
I already disputed with my credit card company

michellea338
10/20/19

For the first time I didn't check reviewed with a company I wasn't familiar with and not do I regret it! After numerous emails to this company I finally received one item I ordered. The coat was absolutely nothing like the photo. Made out of cheap polyester, not suede, velvet or lace like photo. I still haven't received second item. I can't get ahold of any service to return item. No customer service whatsoever and the items are cheap and nothing like the pictures. It's criminal!

sheilam242
10/20/19

Extremely cheap quality. Contacted Paypal before the company would respond regarding the shipping of the item. I couldn't find an address to contact. Their confirmation email gave a link for tracking information and it was a frozen site. Nothing worked. I only read returns weren't a problem. Unfortunately, I missed that you have to ship a return to CHINA. That quote was more than the item. I will eat this one but please everyone thinking of ordering from this company DON'T!!!!!

donnad603
10/20/19

They will not tell me where my items are no confirmation #. They took my money and ran. Does anyone know how to get my money back?
dd

sharonn116
10/19/19

Just received a jacket today that didn't look like the photo I saw. Fabric was very thin and what I thought was layered cotton was actually poorly printed fuzzy fabric. Can't wait to get it out of my house, not even sure the thrift store will want it! Stay away from NoraCora. Sure wish I had read the reviews before throwing away $40.

ceceliad5
10/19/19

After waiting for over two weeks my items arrived. I eagerly opened each pouch and to my dismay, the material was of poor quality, the small overlocked seams left much to be desired. Plus, most of the items don't fit. I wanted cotton and linen items for an upcoming trip. Now, I have to return these items and go to a brick and mortar shop.

lindam1207
10/19/19

It looked like the took a photo of a high quality fair aisle sweater and photocopied it on some cheap polyester.....Illegal bait and switch

louisej55

See above.

Last time I will order anything from them.

6 weeks + lather and only two of four items received - and no advice as to when I can expect the other two items,

ross7
10/19/19

Used them twice. First order was a necklace and top. Necklace fine, top was tight in the arms and from the top of the neckline to top of the bust but wearable. 2nd time hat and 2 tops. Hat OK and the first top arrived after about 6 weeks and I ordered a large from a medium. The sleeves are 4-5 inches beyond my fingertips and reaches down to my knees and not shortly below my waistline. It is even too big for a nightgown. Been 6 weeks and after several emails the 3rd item is not even processed yet.

yvetteh42
10/18/19

The items I received were not like the pictures. When I emailed them they said due to shipping costs to return, it would cost more, so they offered me 20% discount. Now I'm going to try sell them (but I'll have the correct photos)
Don't buy from them. It's not worth it

lucindab17
10/18/19

Please don't order from this company. Nothing is what it says it is, no prompt shipping, no customer service, etc., etc., etc.! I'm out the money so do your research so you don't get ripped off like me. Lesson learned!

dawnef4
10/18/19

My mother loves the bracelet I gave her and she was very surprised. I didn't see the box to declare it was a gift, so I received the receipt along with the gift. Equal, very good purchase, reliable and fast.

beccab35
10/18/19

I keep seeing advertisements for Noracora on various websites, and thought some of the clothing in their pictures looked cute. After reverse image searching several of the photos they are using in their ads, it is apparent that the pictures are stolen from other websites and are not actually photos of what Noracora makes.
After looking over the reviews from people unfortunate enough to have given this company money, it's a safe bet that what you receive (if your purchase ever arrives) will only be a cheap knock-off of the original item whose image Noracora stole from another website. Just don't do it to yourself.

shelleyg53
10/18/19

What I ordered is not what I got. It is a horrible replica that you could not even consider a replica. Photo below will show advertisement verses what I received. Communication with is very delayed and they send you format email requesting info you already sent them. It takes well over 24 hrs for communication. Over a month after ordering they still had not sent out entire order, which is good because then I could cancel it. Still waiting for my refund. Can't return because shipping to China would cost well over what I paid for it in the first. Easier to throw away as my husband even forbid me from wearing at home. Please do not waste your time money and energy on this fake scam site.

terrec3
10/18/19

I ordered this dress from their website and the dress on the right is what I have received.
It will cost me more to ship it back and they want to refund me only 15% of what I paid for the dress which is not the dress I ordered. I keep getting the same old run around like
what is the order number, when did we ship it. Went back on their site to look up order number and it now doesn't exist. I don't usually write reviews but I am very disappointed in their customer service or should I say lack of customer service.

pamw195
10/18/19

I ordered a lovely scarf from this company at the beginning of October and paid with PayPal. I've never received the scarf. I've contacted Customer Service by e-mail 4 times with no help. They just reply with a standardized letter telling me to go to their website and track my order. I've been checking the tracking on this for several days. The tracking has not shown any movement in my order for 4 days. Yesterday, 10/17, I asked for a refund. I doubt I'll get it and pretty sure I won't get my scarf. Yes, their website shows lovely clothing items but apparently their merchandise is not quality if you get it at all.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

I use online shopping reluctantly and when I can't speak to someone live every time I call like HAUTELOOK AND VENUS, BOSTON PROPER I will not order.. No phone number and no customer service is a RED FLAG!! We must SLOW DOWN and think!! Before giving your credit card info .. also Only use PayPal. They have the ability to freeze their funds when fraud complaints come in!! ...And refund your money!!!

By CYM B.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

I am in the same situation. I can't get the return form. Do you have the correct return address? They don't respond to me. . Thanks!

By carolina g.

Yes they are scammers. Multiple sites. If the models have no heads, site is not legit.

By Cindy J.

Do not approve your CC. The CC company is protecting you. Lot's of charge backs to this company, including me, The items shown are not the items received, if you get them at all.

By Treu G.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

It is literally on a slow boat from China and good luck - took over a month to get items and they came one by one. Nothing fit and quality is super poor.

By Reva G.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?