Review of Noracora

Noracoraimage coming soon
Tel: 24000030476

stephaniem596
8/17/19

This is the most horrible company. They sent me the wrong clothes one dress had a piece of scrap fabric sewn acrostic and today the one dress I thought I'd be able to where I wore it for 20 minutes and the back seam just ripped apart and it is a sack dress that is not tight. when I tried to return the first items they sent me emails bargaining 10 15 20 up to 50% refund but why should I pay to ship back items that were incorrectly made and even the wrong items? The company is in China there's no phone number they suck.

francscak
8/17/19

It's an okay site that sometimes you can find good deals on. Although, you do have to watch out for the sizes on clothes. ;)

kikac
8/17/19

I only purchased 3 items from there...A pair of pants, a top. Also I purchased a shirt...It colour was different in looks when I got them.. but also are cute.

verap21
8/17/19

They have the coolest outfits, I have purchased two times from them and everytime i got cool clothes that look like the photos

lisam1093
8/16/19

I ordered 4 pieces from the website as it promised a full refund if the order was cancelled within 24 hrs. I cancelled within 12 hrs but the shipment had already gone out. I received the full package - all items in zip loc bags. Clothing was not as advertised, poorly made and sizing was completely off. I would not recommend as the exchange from Cdn to USD increased price of each garment to over $40 and frankly there wasn't one piece that was worth the $40. In addition - I ordered a size larger thinking they would all fit....wrong again. The one item was a size zero - or very very tiny and the other items were medicore at best. The stitching and quality were not as described and very poor. One long women's dress had pockets on the front up top......clearly the pocket placement was all wrong. Not at all what north american's would wear. Anyway - not at all good value and would not order from them again.

dianel247
8/16/19

The quality is horrible, the sizing makes no sense, and the clothes look NOTHING like the pictures. As for easy returns -- I spent another $50 returning the items to China only to have them refuse my package and a month later it arrived back. This is without a doubt the worst company I ever dealt with. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I wasted $200 and you shouldn't.

bonnieh221
8/16/19

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE AS THE ITEM SHOWN IS NOT THE ONE YOU WILL RECEIVE
After 2 months of battle, I am done..... What a horrible experience. The only thing similar to the item shown and the one I received was the word on the front of the shirt. I sent AN email with photos and was told I would receive the correct one. Several weeks later no replacement shirt so I contacted them again. Gee, they had lost all of my correspondence, so I sent it again. At this point I was informed that it was too late to return the item, surprise, but they offered a 20% refund. NO, I want the item replaced. They responded with take it or leave it.

cathia6
8/15/19

One star only because I can't give less. Really wish I had read other reviews before I ordered. If someone is checking reviews before ordering I strongly recommend that you DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NORACORA. If you think you just have to have that cute dress that popped up on your screen when you were reading the news, be sure to buy a larger size than you typically would. AND, know that if you need to return it, you will pay for international shipping.

danac155
8/15/19

First of all, I only ordered one item even though I wanted almost everything they had because the pictures are so cute. I wanted to see the quality and fit before I ordered more. I received it in about 2 weeks, which was okay, but the mail pouch had one 6" slice in it and another 3" slice as well. I was so devastated when I opened the package because it was a complete and utter disappointment after being so excited to receive it. The fabric was so cheap and inferior; I wouldn't even dress my dog in that fabric. It wouldn't last 5 minutes. There were loose threads everywhere, so I had a lot of trimming to do if I were to wear it. Some of the seams were very crooked and there were so many loose threads that I would have a lot of trimming to do if I were to wear it. It was made so that it ballooned midway down, and was smaller at the bottom. It was not supposed to be that way, and was not flattering at all. I have not decided to return it because of all the reviews I read indicating that most returns were not granted a 100% refund, and the cost of shipping and other expenses are ridiculous. I can only imagine the millions that this company makes from one time purchases, and the items not being returned after people like me have read the reviews. It is sad, so many cute things, and I don't feel safe ordering them.

cassieo8
8/15/19

I bought a wine-colored dress a month ago and it is beautiful, the seams are well made and has no loose threads, the color did not get washed away, i love it

jessikat1
8/15/19

My Shopping Experience With Noracora Has Been Great Just Placed Another Order With Them Cute Clothes, Have Had No Bad Experiences Or Issues With Them and My First Order Was Delivered Fast.

crystald150
8/15/19

I really liked this coat and the size is correct. It is seen that the fabric is of good quality. It is ideal for use in spring. Shipping has taken longer than other times. Noracora, I hope you can improve your shipments.

patrizias3
8/14/19

I was going to buy a dress from them. After adding the dress, it said, add one more dress and you get free shipping. I did, and there was no free shipping, instead it asked me to add one more dress for free shipping! No way! So I wrote to them 2 times to ask for an explanation... never answered! I'm glad I did not buy anything! Reading all the reviews I' double happy I did not! I should have known they are from China!

monserratd
8/14/19

Noracora very good in customer service and very fast to reply and they have good product and low prices and my experience with there shipping and with there help i rate them 5 stars on everything.

dissatisfiedc30
8/14/19

I purchased several items from this merchant in May 2019 and was disappointed that 1) the shipments took so long to arrive (as it turned out, they were being shipped from China) 2) the quality of the clothing was subpar (very thin fabric, not lined, thread hanging from clothes) 3) one of the items was even the wrong color 4) two of the items were the wrong size was offered 15% for alteration 5) they simply offered no satisfactory resolution to address my issues. My credit card company, however, was more understanding in providing assistance. Needless to say I don't plan to do business with this merchant EVER again.

carriee10
8/14/19

You will most definitely regret ANY purchase from this website because the company is a fraud! I purchased two items which were shipped separately. The first item was such a disappointment since it looked nothing at all like the photo online, but it was at least decent enough to keep and not bother with sending it back. The second item, a dress is a very ugly yellow and the photo online was a beautiful greenish/yellow. The material is nearly see-thru when online it appeared to be a much thicker and nicer quality of material. There were so many ruffles and beautiful loose and flowing fabric displaying online, however when it arrived, it was barely enough material to make a dress. I am so frustrated that I trusted them, but now I know why they are so reasonable, but even at those reasonable prices, the items are still not worth it!!

carolyns394
8/14/19

Loved the images, finally got the order (which was substantial) and items were not what I ordered, sizes where way off, nothing fit, product looked cheap, I wouldn't wear it out of the house, well, not in the house either.... when I went to send it back,, the shipment took so long to get to me their 15 day window of opportunity to return was gone... what a scam
Cost me $270.00 to finally get a package, some of which wasn't even what I ordered.
SERVES ME RIGHT FOR NOT CHECKING ON THIS PAGE.

bd103
8/14/19

I ordered 3 items, none of which were the fabric stated on their site. They have cleverly shown good quality images but the products are poor. Based on what others have said here, I think I will suck it up and accept the losses and NEVER order from them again. It always pays to read the reviews BEFORE ordering!

neag1
8/14/19

Always delivered on time. Quality products at a reasonable price and fast shipping. Customer service is always promt and helpful.

laurieb165
8/14/19

Nora-cora are very speedy with delivery and goods were what they looked like.In 12 days arrived coming to Iceland when I pay for the express shipping option. Items were great.

donnav96
8/14/19

I asked to exchange a dress I bought from Noracora for a different size. Not possible, nor was a complete refund. The following is a direct quotation from email correspondence with a Noracora representative:

"Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China.
According to our return policy, the customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.

Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue.
We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth."

I haven't even received the 15% back. Scam, scam, scam.

shelleyb11
8/14/19

The merchandise pictured is not what you receive - these people sell JUNK from China and then offer an onerous return policy (you have to ship the JUNK back to China and pay customs fees). Conversely, you could accept a 15% discount and toss the JUNK in the trash. The images do not represent the JUNK you will receive and the sizing system is WAY OFF... Do yourself a favor - save your money and aggravation - avoid Noracora like the plague!

belindas59
8/13/19

I always have positive experiences with noracora, they send the orders in the time they say, and the orders always are well packed, the clothes are nicely made and the fabrics are ok

lened1
8/13/19

i place an order on 20 july and i just received on 02 august. it is what i ordered and exactly the same in the picture. thank you so much and i will continue doing business with you. i don't have regret ordering from you. i had my doubts after reading all this bad comments but now they have been cleared.

ceciliec2
8/13/19

hello, I can't say anything bad about this store. I really love their stuff. staff are soooo kind!!!!.

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

Suggest you immediately contact your card company and cancel and dispute as they do not respond to emails. Just once in awhile a random email to say in process. You should get money back as they haven't shipped yet. Per their advertised policy you can cancel tell your bank. As didn't ship yet. When they do if they do send anything it is garbage.

By Mar b.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

Do not approve your CC. The CC company is protecting you. Lot's of charge backs to this company, including me, The items shown are not the items received, if you get them at all.

By Treu G.

It is literally on a slow boat from China and good luck - took over a month to get items and they came one by one. Nothing fit and quality is super poor.

By Reva G.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.

Because they are NOT REPUTABLE Did my one stars $331 worth of merchandise... Can't get a response for returning.mm

By Dawn O.

After 4 emails to obtain the address and no reply I can conclude that there is NO return center. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NORACORA.

By karen e.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?