Review of Noracora

Noracora reviews

Tel: 24000030476

nanettej9
12/11/19
This site is one or MANY which shows beautiful clothes at amazing to-good-to-be-true cut-rate prices. Place your order and you will NEVER receive what you ordered. Look up their email before ordering and do a "test" email. Try to email them and your email will get kicked back.
laurab1260
12/11/19
This "company" is ridiculous. Let's start with the name Noracora London.
Well. First of all, definitely not London. Second, when the "tracking number" was FINALLY received (after 4 days and I had to hound them for it) I magically received a tracking number, which by the way, A) started off with Chinese writing and B) was invalid and changed to something different every time I tried to copy and paste to USPS website to track. So, luckily I knew how to dig the actual numbers from their rubbish, and typed them in. Only to find out that:
-I made the order november 29
-Emailed december 3 asking for tracking
-received a response with some cut and paste crap then same day received a sketchy tracking number
Fast forward to today, December 11, 13 days since order was created, and it has (according to them) been sitting at the USPS in San Francisco, CA since the 6th!
Holidays or not, it should not have sat for 4 days waiting for a tracking, 3 days waiting to go to USPS, and now be sitting at USPS for 5 days, and supposedly was supposed to arrive by tomorrow.

It sure didn't take them any time at all to take that money from my account!

Do yourself a favor. Don't bother. Pretty sure all these positive reviews are placed there to boost their rating. Check out the BBB. You'll see what I mean.
I should have checked reviews before ordering this crap.

If I was able to give zero stars I would have
sharona645
12/10/19
As a long-time customer, two of the reasons I keep returning to Noracora are the website's ease of use and the fine quality of the products you sell. Keep expanding your offerings of vintage clothing and keep up the good work!
kathyw311
12/10/19
I could have went to the Dollar Store and purchased nicer clothes, Noracora is nothing but a liar and thief. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THE CLOTHES ARE HORRIBLE. Shame on you Noracora for your deception.
jenf107
12/10/19
This company is a scam. I ordered a knitted sweater, but received a polyester PRINTED horrible lab coat thing. It was absolutely awful. Can't return anything because of shipping and customs costs, so it went straight into the donation pile. Will make a good smock for a little kid. It was the ugliest thing ever and not even close to what was pictured and described. This company is a fraud. Don't do it.
abigalip
12/9/19
Customer service and turnaround time is very good. That's the way it should be. Once again, good product and service equals a great company. Thank you
gracew105
12/9/19
I ordered several items and they all arrived quickly, packaged nicely and pretty much what I expected. One word of advice is that the items might be better packaged to prevent wrinkles. I had to iron the vest and frock coat from it being folded tightly into the box.
marief122
12/9/19
I have purchased several items from Noracora over several years. Always great service, fast delivery and very genuine and high quality products. My closet is getting full. I always receive great comments when wearing you garments and accessories. Fun!
sofiaf13
12/9/19
Delicious food, very good quality espresso, beautiful space............................................. .............. ....
maryw845
12/8/19
This company lifts photos from reputable catalog companies such as Sundance Catalog company and posts them on their own website for a fraction of the cost. It is very tempting. But beware - the product you receive is no where near the same product they picture. If it is embroidered - they send a cheap polyester print. If its a sweater with a pattern they send a cheap polyester fabric version with the pattern printed on. Luckily, I saw these reviews shortly after my purchase and PayPal refunded all my money. I will report to the commission.
lyndar61
12/7/19
1/2 package eventually arrived and was total junk nothing like the picture which said cotton blend It was satin so aging and frumpy The other half hasnt even left China yet They advertise 10-15 days this is 30 days and no mention of my other half of order but I didnt go thrpough PAYPAl If I did I would be requesting my money back. Plus its advertised in Us$ so 84.00 became 116.00 AUD then the bank charged me 10.00 for the conversion I wish I had known this site was here because reading the comments I def would not have bought anything from them
ajb38
12/7/19
The item I received was nothing like the site photos - it was not even knitted, it was some weird stretch fabric upon which a photo of the original item had been printed.

The previous item was tiny and I know I checked the sizing before ordering. Neither is wearable and the fabrics are disgusting.

I have taken the issue up with the payment company initials PP
maries325
12/6/19
What your company is doing is fraudulent.
Advertising one thing and supplying another which is nothing like it and then having the cheek to offer 15%
andreal329
12/6/19
Shipping took a long time because items came from China. Other than that I got what I ordered. The items were as expected, nothing amazing but decent quality for what I paid. My only complaint was that they constantly bombarded me with email and texts, so I had to block them.
blanchep5
12/6/19
Went to their bridal boutique this week end and I'm super happy with my wedding dress purchase. They have some beautiful vintage and unique pieces with very affordable prices. The staff is excellent and super helpful. It was my first time here and I would definitely return again :)
janisd24
12/5/19
Stay away from this company. They send you items you have not ordered and do not respond to your requests about how to return the wrong item they have sent, Cheaply madee
rebeccaw381
12/5/19
If you used PayPal, file a claim. I was reimbursed. They contacted NC and when they failed to respond, they refunded my money.
michelep156
12/5/19
I notice when reading the reviews that all the bad reviews has pictures attached, but the good rating which are 5 star ratings don't. SCAMMERS when trying to fake a rating at least mix it up so it don't look so ovious
debc272
12/4/19
China firm shows nice clothing on website actual garmets poorly are cheap reproductions BUYER BEWARE
debrag237
12/4/19
I have ordered products twice from this company and have not received a thing. They offered to refund me only 10% of the purchase price, and that's all. So, I am out for the total purchase price with nothing to show for it. Buying beware !!!!
sarahs1121
12/4/19
• Updated review
I posted this as a comment also - I contacted PayPal about a refund and told them this is a scam and the scammers offered me 20% back. So I escalated to PayPal and they said to return the junk to China 'in original condition ' for a full refund. So out of curiosity I decided to find out if that was even possible and the English version of the return address isn't even in the UPS system because IT'S A FAKE ADDRESS! Why am I not surprised. So I wrote back to PayPal again and I'm waiting to hear. So far I can say I'm seriously disappointed in PayPal and I've only been using them without complaint for well over a decade. I'll post again when I hear from PayPal. It wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese language version of the return address is correct so the scammers can claim to have the correct address - knowing full well that most non Chinese speakers would never be able to duplicate it.
“Not good enough for the dollar store!”
11/18/19
• Previous review
Honestly - if this stuff was at the dollar store nobody would buy it - it's unbelievably bad - total crap! I am embarrassed i paid $130 for this complete and total junk and there is no way to return it. If there was a negative 5 star review possible these people would get it! You'd be better off taking your money and lighting it on fire or putting it through a shredder - at least then you wouldn't have put it in the pockets of these scammers. All I can say is: DO NOT PATRONIZE!!!
sharons632
12/3/19
Warning! Don't be taken... I Found out too late! Noracora from China, displays beautiful photos of clothing which are used to lure you in. They send you an extremely cheap, sprayed fabric version of the sweater, or top. Five items I ordered are extremely disappointing. So much so, that I will likely just donate them. Hindsight, I wish I had searched online reviews before buying. And sending items back would be too expensive.
In the photos below is a comparison of what they sent for a lovely colorful knit sweater I ordered. I put up a photo of the actual item vs their photo of item you think you're getting. Items come in a thin waffle weave polyester cotton, cheap washcloth type fabric.
To leave a review you have to click at least 1 Star.
leonelat
12/3/19
As said, you find clothes that are not in other stores and at very good prices. I have made several purchases with them and they never disappoint. Excellent customer service.
leonies7
12/3/19
This company is a total fraud. They use pictures from legitimate sites and mail inferior garbage that is an insult to any patron. It would have been far better if they hadn't sent anything, as I disposed of the clothes in the trash where it belonged.
cindyb597
12/2/19
I am embarrassed that I did not research this company from CHINA. I ordered a coat, turned out to be total JUNK. A sweater that is a polyester print (JUNK). A pair of leather boots and a pair of leather shoes that were plastic JUNK!! They advertise and then rip off beautiful designs and replace with JUNK! Do not waste your money!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too have ordered boots from Noracora, and of course they were too small, and they looked as if they had been worn. This company is a SCAM! They are taking our money! We need to do something as a class action. This company needs to return our money. SO LET GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

By Denise B.

I use online shopping reluctantly and when I can't speak to someone live every time I call like HAUTELOOK AND VENUS, BOSTON PROPER I will not order.. No phone number and no customer service is a RED FLAG!! We must SLOW DOWN and think!! Before giving your credit card info .. also Only use PayPal. They have the ability to freeze their funds when fraud complaints come in!! ...And refund your money!!!

By CYM B.

MAJOR SCAM......THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

By Eileen B.

It took me almost 2 months to receive anything and it was horrible when I got it. Very cheap material. No contacts for returning. Stay away!

By judy v.

I recently filed a complaint against Noracora with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I opened a case against them with United States Postal Service for mail fraud, since they are shipping falsely advertised goods through the United States Postal service. I invite all who've experienced the same false advertising, terrible quality and customer service from this company with no return policy and no way of getting your money back to do the same. Let's stop these thieves!

By Alisan K.

I am in the same situation. I can't get the return form. Do you have the correct return address? They don't respond to me. . Thanks!

By carolina g.

Yes they are scammers. Multiple sites. If the models have no heads, site is not legit.

By Cindy J.

Me too! Then found (919-725-7331),, return policy is ridiculous..I gave up and will just lose my money for items not sent , cause "out of stock," which they also didn't tell me! Do not use!

By Brenda P.

Do not approve your CC. The CC company is protecting you. Lot's of charge backs to this company, including me, The items shown are not the items received, if you get them at all.

By Treu G.

They email this delay tactic, yet don't answer any sent to them emails. They don't send order or send garbage unfit to wear. They also seem to be posting good reviews on this site using poor english obvious what they are doing but isn't fooling anyone. Time to do this but don't bother to answer customer emails. Scams, stealing money under false pretense.

By Mar b.
Questions? Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.

Noracora?