Review of NETELLER

Tel: +44 1624 698700
identity@neteller.com

dsaidanm
8/3/19

I cant create an account becouse someone used my phone number without my premission.
I just cant use neteller forever.

rajeshk80
7/7/19

I you wanna Proof Mail me on:- raj.kr90@gmail.com, I will send you all evidence.
Dosto Neteller/Skrill, dono me se kisi me bhi apna Ewallet account nahi kholen,
Ktun ki aap jaise hi Amount Deposit kroge aapka account Permanent closed kar dega of bolega dusre email Id se account banane ke liye.
Yakin nahi hai to proof ke liye niche photo attachment dekh lijiye.

domingosf
6/14/19

Hi ! All ! BEWARE OF THE SCAMSTER E-WALLET COMPANY called NETELLER ! I have been trying to OPEN my Account at this E-Wallet Company Website for nearly a MONTH now. They asked me for Documents for the purpose of VERIFICATION. I UPLOADED MY VARIOUS IDENTITY PROOF DOCUMENTS at least FOUR TIMES. They rejected the Documents ALL FOUR times with SILLY EXCUSES like face not clear, written note not as per instructions, etc. Any independent reviewer will LAUGH at their silly excuses. It is to be noted that I never encountered this problem with other E-wallet Companies. But what is interesting is that they did all this drama AFTER TAKING MY MONEY WORTH INR 10, 000. My simple question is: Why DON'T YOU SEEK THESE DOCUMENTS BEFORE TAKING OUR MONEY ? WHY DO THIS AFTER TAKING OUR MONEY ? That means, these RASCALS are SCAMSTERS. Sources tell me they do this so that they can TAKE YOUR MONEY and INVEST IT FOR A CONSIDERABLE PERIOD of TIME and MAKE MONEY ON IT AT OUR COST. The Modus Operandi is simple: KEEP THE MONEY LOCKED BY GIVING SILLY EXCUSES OF VERIFICATION FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS. Even if they do this to 100 people you can imagine the volume. The worst part is THEY ARE NOW REFUSING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND RETURN MY MONEY......probably their INVESTMENT Period is NOT OVER. ROBBERS ! THIEVES ! PLEASE BE WARNED EVERYBODY ! DON'T USE NETELLER IF YOU DON'T WISH TO LOSE YOUR MONEY TO THESE SCAMSTERS ! LEGAL ACTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK WITH COMPENSATION IS THE ONLY WAY OUT WITH THESE ROGUES !

alvinr37
4/18/19

What is netellers exchanger and is it a new feature of neteller ? Is anyone heard about it? i'm just wondering if it's also one of the benefits for having a gold membership. i'm looking forward to get an answer. i tried reaching the support team but no ones answering my question. Thank you!!

shanteller2
4/4/19

I used Neteller as an alternative service to Paypal for a company that did not facilitate Paypal. Going on 8 days - UPLOADED ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE. KEPT DECLINING the documents - sent them a Fica Verified Bank Statement as proof of residence. Sent them a Utility Bill, sent them a verified lettter. THEY DECLINED ALL OF THESE FOR NO APARENT REASON. Customer care will take up to 24/48 hours to respond to e-mail even though the time-zone varies less than 1 hour between London and SA. THEY STILL HAVE NOT RELEASED MY FUNDS DEPOSITED TO THEM IN GOOD FAITH. I HAVE NOW REPORTED THEM TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN - THEY TOLD ME ANOTHER 4 WEEKS. HOW DOES A COMPANY LIKE NETELLER GET AWAY WITH THIS. I ONLY THOUGHT OF GOOGLING THEM AFTER HAVING DEPOSITED THE FUNDS - THERE ARE LOADS OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. MS. S. ROETS

danac142
3/15/19

Attempted to make a deposit of 102.00 USD and it declined on their end, I knew I had the funds available so I tried again thinking I maybe put my card info in wrong. Declined again. Called my bank to see if they declined ok their end, was told that it processed successfully. Tried calling the international Neteller support number and was closed. Next day called again and got a representative that stated that my account was closed. I asked if it was closed then why was I able to log in and deposit!!?!?!! Was told that they declined it for that reason and later that day I tried to log back in and indeed it said account blocked. So they have 204.00 and I can't get a refund! I am so irritated!

cliffl24
3/9/19

i had no trouble signing up getting verified or depositing.
where i had problems is it is very hard to find retailers that except netteller payments,after a long search i found that amazon accepts and was able to get my money thru amazon purchases,i would not recomend useing netteller there are better options out there.

scams12
3/5/19

my account number is 457324551975 never sent a card never seen a place where i could reach them please stay away
im glad i only put in $10
learn from my lesson

georgiosb
2/7/19

This review is mostly to pacify many of you that read reviews of people not knowing the regulatory framework thinking Neteller is scam just because they are forced by their regulators to apply strict KYC procedures. First of all nobody can lose money from Neteller unless you are criminal and they can proof to the regulators your criminal activity. Your money is safe as they fall under the financial authorities surveillance. So for any problem, after you do spend some effort to communicate in writting with Neteller and wait for an answer you can always escalate to the regulatory body.

I read many bad reviews but people fail to understand Neteller does not send the list of the many questions to the customers to freeze your account in order to take your money but they have such instructions from the regulators. When KYC is completed the account is active again. Is normal process. No need to be scared.

So far I was able to withdraw all the times to my bank account without hassles. Current withdrawal is pending one day and normally takes 1-2 days to see the money to my account.

stevek310
1/17/19

These grubs have locked me out of my account, made me jump through impossible hoops to 'verify' the account so have pretty much stolen over 3k off of me.

I am now onto the Financial Conduct Authority (which are not much chop) next step is the Financial Ombudsman Services in the UK, how the hell such a financial institution is allowed to conduct business the way Neteller does is just incredible it really is

STEER WELL CLEAR OF #NETELLER!!!

kkf
12/4/18

They know that their verification process seems impossible yes they require you to deposit before the verification. and if you cant verify, you cant withdraw your money back but they still allow deposit. Thought i was moving from skrill for better service and i just realize they are the same company. if your app doesn't allow me to login so I can do the verification, then how came you require me to verify with the app. Users should be aware of these scammers. they are not here to make secure online transactions, they are here to steel and just covering that with fake security reasons to block your account when your money is with them and the worst part is that yo cant even contact their support.

samueln30
11/13/18

Do not join NETELLER because no matter how much documents you send to them they would reject them.I would give them zero stars if possible because they do not have any live support to deal with your quarries at all and when you call them they just give you the run around.

gregs334
10/18/18

Neteller is a great service if you need to transfer/withdraw money internationally. Only 4 stars because they removed the ability to cash in/cash out to mastercard.

masudurr1
10/15/18

Neteller is a good way to send and receive money from one place to another. so I will recommend to other choose neteller.

boudewijnp
9/26/18

Set by default on pokerstars for cashouts. Very high processing fee to withdraw to bank accounts. Very bad. These people should be ashamed. 1*

yohana4
8/24/18

If only I could give 0 star... The fees are very high (0.45 to send funds to a Neteller account) and 7.50 for a withdraw on your bank account !! They have no customer service number !

rossb79
8/24/18

the worse company to have account with, the block your account when you have funds in it, i have my funds blocked over 3 weeks, asking same document over and over again. up till now i still dont have my funds

rahulp45
7/31/18

I have deposited my fund, i wanted to know who gives you an authority to block funds of someone. I have paid all the charges which are required to pay for payment transfers, i have an account which has a balance of 30 USD, somehow it is a huge amount and you have no rights to block someones account just for the sake of your bloody policies. You could have blocked my account when i was trying to add fund to neteller but you blocked my account when i was trying to withdraw you just want to keep money of people, verification process can also be done without withholding someone money, people are not fools they have been earning hard to get money and people like you are just free and blocking money for the sake of unwanted verifications on huge basis do you have policy to earn like this the ratio becomes big if you do this to 100 Account holder you will get rich by doing fraud, i am going to lodge a case and would file a fraud against you, will also drop it down to E-media, Print Media and Social Platforms.

petarc
7/20/18

Stole 30 euros from me. I ordered withdrawal to debit card, money never arrived to my bank account. I never received any explanation. I have had previous successful withdrawals. I do not know if they are deteriorating as a company or simply they steal occassionally just as to confuse the customer.
They also effectively have no support at all. Phone contacts attempts will make your loses even greater.

rajeshg12
5/7/18

WHTS UP OR CALL ME 8779797057 FOR DEPOSITE AND WITHDRAWAL FROM NETELLER / SKRILL WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

mt56
3/21/18

It is a third class website, charges lot and asks lot to prove our identity, you can't upload your identity easily without HD webcam, if you don't have webcam than you have they says you have to download their worst app. after downloading that crap also, I wasn't able to upload my document, totally time wasters, now understood why people like paypal. If there is minus points I like to give maximum numbers to this dumb NETELLER site and APP.

norsed
3/7/18

hello everyone with problems at neteller.. i live here in Calgary, Canada and I had the same problem. i tried contacting them but only a machine was answering. And then I checked their site and they based in the UK so they must've had a different time zone. And then I checked in the world clock and I was right after all. they are not operating 24/7. Best time to contact them, if u are her in the same city as me, is at 1AM to ,maybe, 7Am. 'Cause I think their office hours are 8am-4pm, London time.

What I don't like about neteller is that you have to deposit money first before verifying your account.

karlp21
3/3/18

My partner uploaded some money to Neteller and even though it is a small amount we were shocked to see some of the reviews of the company online after her bad experience. It seems Neteller are not truthful to customers and are closing accounts on a whim with no reasoning and keeping peoples' money. They do not get back to clients and the social media accounts are edited daily to delete negative comments. The worse thing is it seems they are untouchable, it is hard to get any advice on how they can be reprimanded for their actions. I will publish a story a day on a mistreated customer, please send your complaints to Nettellerwewillnotbescammed@gmail.com. I will continue to research and find a credible source that we can complain to as this company is untruthful and I am sure unlawful in some of their actions. Please like this page, the more memento we get the more chance we have of Neteller actually responding and cleaning up their business practices. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE

muddassars
11/27/17

i make neteller account and when my online broker deposit funds 374 USD only the disable my account and said its for security purpose and i have to verify my account i send them my id my utility bill and my tenancy contract and only got a mail that they reject my utility bill i mail them many times but not a single reply what kind of business they are doing is there any authority where i can claim my money or launch a complaint against them they are modern thieves steeling our money its really very bad i request all not even think to use it

johnh799
11/11/17

Difficulty withdrawing funds fom Neteller

November 12, 2017

Greetings, my name is J. Halfhuid. I am from a small South American country called Surinam. I decided to open a Neteller account in order to fund my 24option (binary option) and betfair account.Right now I am in the process of trying to withdraw some funds from my Neteller account back to my local bank account. After 7 (yes seven ) attempts in about 3 weeks I keep getting declined by Neteller. Each time different reasons are cited for declining my withdrawal requests. To make matters worse I suddenly received an urgent email from Neteller informing me that I must withdraw all my remaining funds before Jan. 3, 2018 when my account will officially be closed.
This coming week I will once again initiate a withdrawal request and I can only hope that this unpleasant issue will finally be resolved.
I also wish to mention that the requested withdrawal amount is truly small ( 120 Usd ). But to me the size of the amount is not the issue.
What matters is that if Neteller keeps refusing to honor my withdrawal request for such an insignificant amount of money and keeps dragging this issue untill Jan.3, 2018 when my funds will be "legally" seized, how will any other gamblers/ traders on the internet be able to trust this company with a substantially larger amount of money ( for example 20,000 Euros) ??
Anyway I will keep everyone informed about my upcoming withdrawal request.

Kind regards
J. Halfhuid Update below.

Update: I initiated another withdrawal request ( nov. 13, 2017) . It was decined by Neteller ( nov 14, 2017). No reason was given for declining this request. I asked for a reason and am waiting for a response. This is the eight time that I was declined.

Neteller & Skrill both operating under Paysafe Financial Services, need to be reported big time! Their activities are leaning toward criminality! Interpol alert!

By Al D.

My friend I do not understand your question. It does not make any sense to me.

By Julio C.

They dont allow me to withdraw before verification and the verification too is not working but still accept deposit

By kk f.

+442033089525. They take ages to answer the phone though. Good luck!

By Shaun S.

I see you have a battle ahead luv! Neteller/Skrill both operating under Paysafe Group plc, they use stealth to shutdown customers' a/cs I suspect. If you loss money & don't report them, you would be another person letting these greasy, scummy gangs to continue conning/scamming! Where are the international fraud squad/police?

By Al D.

Make a complaint. REPORT Neteller. Don't let them get off the hook easily.

By Al D.

They are 'playing' you now!

By Al D.

Same here. Two months on, no joy!

By Al D.

You've been chosen to be blocked out. I'd been blocked out by Skrill v. sneakily for no reason. Neteller/Skrill use stealth to choose or lose their existing customers. They've perfected ways to steal our money behind their online 'professional' facades. They both are operating under Paysafe Financial Services Ltd. Watch out!

By Al D.

I am going to say they are probably crooks Igor... and sadly you might have to cut your losses.

By J D.
Questions? Get answers from the NETELLER staff and other customers.

4 Photos for NETELLER