Review of FreshBooks

support@freshbooks.com

1 star

jessac4
3/14/17

Haven't had any poor experiences using the site! Money comes through fairly quickly & is very easy to navigate. Would recommend for anyone working from home!

normm2
3/30/15

Efficient and great tool for freelancers. Quick to learn and saves you money on professional fees.

rockr1
1/23/14

Well maintained freelancing website i really like this website.

cullenr
9/21/13

Good experience with them, will recommend. Also, it's a very clean website. I like it!

joannh2
9/20/13

Great freelancing site. Good customer service :)

amadnav
11/11/12

I'm a freelancer and FreshBooks was suggested to me by one of my clients. I've loved it ever since. I can't believe what you get for free! If I had known about them on past projects, they would have made a huge difference in managing those projects. Their customer service is responsive and friendly. Highly recommend them.

bobbyk
6/13/08

freshbooks gets my clients to pay on time - I used to invoice people by sending pdfs via email and through regular mail and the problem was that people just didn't always pay. I myself am also guilty of that because you just stuff the invoice in a bin and then try to remember to pay it when you can. But with freshbooks, I probably get 10-20% of people to actually pay on time because when you send the invoice, there is an easy online method of paying via a credit card right there on the spot. Obviously I do lose that 1-3% using credit cards, but getting faster payments is more important than that percentage.

Questions? Get answers from the FreshBooks staff and other customers.

9 Photos for FreshBooks