Review of ProperSoft

Tel: 8773301268
support@propersoft.net

gj98
12/7/19
Posting large numbers of stock trades took me forever before I found this software. With their fast and professional support, I had the program running perfectly and now posting complex transactions from sites that don't have Quicken integration is a breeze!
ionm2
12/5/19
Great product with a lot of value in it, it makes our work much easier and faster, if the bank doesn't download all transactions, or we are late with downloading some statements than we can do it with bank2QBO. Also great customer service, they answered all my questions quick and to the point, thank you propersoft.
michelm89
11/28/19
Helpdesk has been quick and solve my issue by creating a new functionality in a new release. Thanks to Sergiy
erice223
11/11/19
Bought and used the OFX2QFX converter. Had some problems initially, but their customer support was all over it a flash. Very responsive, and quick to help. Got the problem solved permanently, and I'm off to the races.

I highly recommend this company.
andrewj259
10/30/19
Products that do the job, customer support prompt, professional & helpful. Company stands by their product / customers years after the initial purchase - something not often seen today.
keithg127
10/16/19
As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor for Intuit's desktop and online software, I use affordable and reliable ProperSoft products to help my PC and Mac clients in "always sunny" Seattle import their banking transactions that are no longer available for download at their financial institution.

They send me their PDFs and other file formats downloaded from their bank, credit union, and credit cards. I quickly convert them into a format known as Web Connect that we can import into their QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Mac, Enterprise, and Online that I get for them at a discount. I am waiting for my first Quicken client so I can buy that product version.

I recently helped one frantic client import 20 months of transactions so they could meet their 2018 tax deadline. For another, I was able to show their puzzled office manager how to reconcile five months faster because their evil bank (U.S. Bank) doesn't allow direct downloads of transactions into QuickBooks.

I also found the software and user manuals easy to use. I have only been charged once for the software.
jackiew152
7/23/19
I've used them for years and this tool works great with Netsuite. The team is always there to help when you have a question too.
jeanlouiss2
5/28/19
Successful experience with the assistance of ProperSoft support.
I can now import the csv files created by my BNP Bank into Microsoft Money version 14 with the CSV2QIF software produced by ProperSoft.
Many thanks to the support team of ProperSoft
davids2227
5/16/19
This is the first and from researching for days, the only program that I could find that does the conversions of PDF to Excel without any hitch.
I was able to download 12 Bank statements at once and the PDF2CSV program sorted and converted everything nearly instantly. There were no hiccups and the data was clean and organized perfectly.
peterd339
5/15/19
Calling Intuit Tech support was worthless. They wasted almost 2 hours of my time only to find out that they didn't even have a converter in house. I e-mailed the developer after hours and got an auto reply about business hours. I figured the next day he would take care of. Much to my surprise he replied shortly thereafter with how I could rectify the problem and BLAM!!! It worked. Spend the cash to pay this family man for his brain power then move on with life knowing you did the right thing today my friend.
markm1181
4/14/19
I had a problem converting data from one version of a money management program to another. I was running my business on this software so this needed to be solved. I had tried numerous experts and spent months myself trying to solve this. Propersoft came up with a simple straightforward solution within a week! Very relieved and grateful.
davidb2139
4/7/19
The software is easy to use and works exactly as expected. The developer personally replied promptly to an emailed question and provided exactly the help I needed to get me up and running. Highly recommended.
ramona32
3/26/19
I was surprised at their quick and courteous response when I asked for a refund because their application was not suitable for what I needed to do. Quite frankly totally my fault when I purchased the application, and yet ProperSoft had no qualms about prompltly giving me a refund. This is proof of their commitment to serve their customers, and this is a recipe for their success in the marketplace.
micheles191
12/14/18
Fantastic app, and it was a lifesaver. Recently, either my MasterCard bank (Comenity) stopped providing QFX downloads, or Quicken stopped providing OFX imports - I don't know which it was. Anyhow, I was only able to download OFX files from the bank, and unable to import them into Quicken. So, I did a google search and found this product by ProperSoft. I tried the trial version, and it imported 10 transactions flawlessly. This was on my Windows laptop. I immediately purchased the Windows version and used it. Shortly thereafter, my Windows laptop died, and I was forced to switch to using Quicken for Mac on my MacBook. I emailed the company explaining the situation and asking if I could transfer my license from Windows to Mac. They responded right away and provided me a new license key. I installed the license on Mac, and was able to re-import 1005 credit card transactions into Quicken. This app has been such a lifesaver. I am very thankful for it.
stepheng257
11/26/18
I recently had a catastrophic loss of my hard drive and in reinstalling Simple Home Budget I found I could not locate my product key. It was supplied me almost instantaneously. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated this rapid and professional service.
williamr492
11/26/18
I have been a user of various ProperSoft converters for a number of years and have been very satisfied with the products and the support.
artb61
11/9/18
I made a mistake when buying the converter. They exchange the purchase for the right one without and BS. Good outfit and the software works flawlessly. Highly recommended
Response from Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Thank you for your review, Art.
kobel13
11/3/18
I accidentally ordered the wrong software, and within hours of asking them about it, they exchanged it for the right software. Great customer service!
Response from Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Thank you, Kobe!
michaelj527
9/16/18
First of all I must say support is fantastic. I submitted a question on the weekend, I'm not even a customer, and the reply came back very quickly.

I did find that QBO files are only supported back to 2016 so my 2011 version needs to use IIF files. OK, fine. I tried the Bank2IIF. I like it, let me be clear, it WORKS.

There are just a couple of items that need to be tweaked.

Mapping: Need to be able to save a set of mappings when converting a bunch of files. I seem to only be able to do ONE. And save them session to session.
Account: It would be nice to have a mapping of vendor to account so that you only have to do it once and then all the files imported would be the same account. That said, it would be GREAT if it used the QB APIs and went INTO your QB File and gave you a drop down list of the accounts and maybe (this is reaching) defaulted to the last account used for that vendor.
Target the product toward repetitive processes, not one offs.
michaelh1017
9/11/18
I purchased ProperSoft's full package more than two years ago & have been very happy with it. It was a one-time purchase, cost very reasonable & it has saved me so much effort for my clients, Highly recommended!
laurentr4
8/31/18
I had a issue trying to convert a PDF to OFX file.
Propersoft support replied quickly to my mail, I tried with the parametrization provided by Propersoft and everything works fine now.
marks1090
8/28/18
I'm still using Microsoft Money and my new credit card didn't support export of statements into the format needed. As it would let me download a pdf statement, I was delighted to find that PDF2QIF would do the necessary conversion to import the statement in the Quicken QIF format. I only need to check the credit/debits are the right way round and unselect a statement total at the bottom. Now I've done it a few times and MS Money has memorised the new payee names, it saves me an enormous amount of time compared to manual entry. It's a relief to be able to continue using MS Money and not have to worry that credit cards and bank accounts might not support export to it. I assume I could also have done the job with some of their other tools and formats (csv, ofx etc), but this works well for me. Many thanks !
margotk4
8/20/18
The software works perfectly and has saved me from hours and hours of manual entry! I have had questions over the 5 years (at least) that I have been using it and I always get a quick and friendly response.
jacobw82
8/6/18
Not much to say - it did exactly what I needed it to do and I had no problems importing the data into Quicken. Good, simple product!
patriciaa205
7/29/18
My credit card's bank changed and no longer downloads into Quicken. The PrioperSoft program converts CSV files so they can be imported without all that typing. Not as smooth as the direct download, (doesn't use my memorized payee list to assign categories, etc.) but still saves me a lot of work. Took me three tries to get it right the first time, but now it is fine.

Please try the latest version from https://www.propersoft.net/

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

Yes, Bank2QIF at https://www.propersoft.net/products/bank2qif converts CSV, Excel, PDF, OFX, QFX, QBO, QMTF to QIF format.

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

Most likely you are referring to INTU.BID values. CSV2QFX reads the list of INTU.BID values from Quicken installed on the same computer. You can simply enter "allowed" INTU.BID value (a four digits number) as well before converting to a QFX file.

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

For the current version, bank, credit card transactions are supported. For investment accounts, only cash transactions are supported.

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

yes, CSV2OFX, CSV2QIF, CSV2QFX create files importable by Banktivity 5 or later.

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

Hello Iliana, You can download at https://www.propersoft.net/download. Click on the download icon and click Windows download.

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

Paola, Quickbooks Online imports CSV files, you can choose any converter ending with 2CSV, like Bank2CSV at https://www.propersoft.net/products/bank2csv that converts all formats including PDF, or specific ones like PDF2CSV at https://www.propersoft.net/products/pdf2csv 2CSV converters have a setting called "CSV target" - make sure to set it to "Quickbooks Online" when you convert.

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

PDF2CSV has Xero as the "CSV target", so it is suitable. CSV target as Xero means the CSV file will have all columns applicable during CSV import in Xero

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative

You can use ProperSoft CSV2QFX at https://www.propersoft.net/products/csv2qfx there are some difference between products you mentioned, I suggest to try and decide yourself.

Yes, try PDF2CSV at https://www.propersoft.net/products/pdf2csv

By Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ProperSoft staff and other customers.

11 Photos for ProperSoft