Review of ProperSoft

Tel: 8773301268
support@propersoft.net

mariog53
12/3/17

I have been using their software for some years no - without any problems. After having to install on a new computer i ran into a problem - and their support solved the problem within an hour. Just great!

riship3
11/30/17

Very impressed! We use them quite regularly at my accounting firm to get import-ready file formats into Sage 50, QB, Wave. They all require a different format and often times won't import successfully, leaving you back at square 1. Luckily, this nifty company exists and offers countless ways to get to the CSV, OFX, etc. that will ultimately be imported. Saved me tons of time and I compliment the customer service!

herbertb25
10/28/17

They deliver perfect Software Solutions and provide perfect Service. Mails are answered within one day. A Service much bigger companies cannot offer.

rl93
10/8/17

I have 3 years worth of PDF to convert into CSV files and I was dreading doing each PDF line by line. I did some searching and found another software that was WAY more expensive. I was skeptical at first. In fact, I was upset because I purchased the wrong version of the software and I did not realize it. I contacted customer support for a refund. He asked some questions and found out I purchased the wrong converter. He provided a link to the right software and transferred my license to the correct one. The first time I tried it, it worked perfectly. This is one the best software purchases I have ever made. I was able to meet deadline and it helped organize me life. It works great!!!!

timl110
9/22/17

I purchased one of ProperSoft's transfer tools, which is going to save me a lot of time. On the first day I ran into problems due toa bug in Quicken. Although it was nothing to do with ProperSoft's tool Sergiy really went out of his way to help and in the end provided two possible solutions within hours of contacting support. You can tell by his responses that he genuinely wants to help.

susanb288
6/24/17

I had several years worth of PDFs from my bank that I needed to get into Quicken. Anything I tried was either going to be quite expensive or quite cumbersome. Then I found this program. It's so simple to use, and so fast. Many thanks to the technical support group. I bought the wrong version initially and they were very gracious and letting me get exactly what I needed at no additional charge. Really responsive to my email heard back within minutes. If you need to get things into Quicken or any other financial software program, this is the suite of conversion packages that you need.

gladej
6/19/17

I purchased a simple CSV converter to import some of my transaction history into Quicken. It was a one time purchase. Be sure to read all fine print. Very difficult to get hold of the company. Software however did just what it said it would.

Response from Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Hello Glade. There was only request from you today and your charges were refunded.
michellea122
4/26/17

Never got any help with the program after promised that I would receive an email follow up to help with the program on my mac but never received the help as promised

Response from Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review. Your support ticket was answered promptly, but it was a new feature for a special format for your files. The release was postponed to the end of the tax season and the feature was released this week. We sent a message with upgrade instructions and free upgrade license.
kenm132
4/15/17

I've been using the ProperSoft QIF2OFX Conversion tool since July in order to import transactions and update account balances into Microsoft Money and can only say thank you to Sergey and the ProperSoft team for such a great product. I recently purchased their CSV2OFX Conversion tool and find it to be just as great. I highly recommend ProperSoft and their products!

johna646
4/14/17

I've been charged over $120 over 5 billings for a one-time purchase! This appears to be a scam.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Response from Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Hello John, I checked your records and everything is correct. Your order has optional conversion support subscription. All communications about every charge were sent to your email. However, I refunded your charges.
lyndap11
3/31/17

I haven't had a good experience with this software at all. It doesn't convert everything therefore making it fairly useless.

Response from Sergiy T., ProperSoft Representative
Hello Lynda,

Thank you for your review and I apologize for your experience. We tried to work on your PDF file, but it has limitations to access all details. We already responded to your ticket about this. IF you would like to refund your order, please send a request to support@propersoft.net.
michaelh337
3/20/17

I just wanted you to know how glad I am to have gotten the entire suite of converters in October 2015. Have been utilizing them ever since, & continue discovering new converters in the package. They have been & continue to be exceptionally helpful for my work. Discovered the PDF to QBO converter today. Wow.

You have one very satisfied customer. Please keep up the superior work in developing such a great set of products. Also, please share my comments with your staff too.

Michael / Consultant / Aurora, CO

thomasb215
3/1/17

Thanks ProperSoft for your software converter solutions. Also I appreciate the prompt and professional customer service!

Keep up the great work!

johnm997
2/19/17

Deceptively simple interface allows conversion to be well tailored for your account names and version of Quicken. Full disclosure, I only used it for Quicken 2014

gartrellm
2/19/17

Had difficulty getting program to work and Sergiy walked me through the process. Turns out I chose the incorrect tool.

jamesb478
1/24/17

This is truly a great piece of software. It is very easy to use. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

williamb262
1/24/17

Their software is a life saver. And a time saver as well. I have no complaints. Worked like advertised.

joes642
1/24/17

I used it to pull in transactions that were no longer available . I copied them from PDF reports, pasted them into excel, cleaned them up, then used this tool to convert to a compatible import file.

laurelj3
1/22/17

The software did what it said it would do. I'm pleased with it. The conversions worked, and I am able to do what I need to do.

cameronr18

Works but not well.
N. N

yawa1
1/22/17

Used propersoft to convert csv files to quicken files. Was easy to use. The review requires 100 characters which is annoying

chrish271
1/22/17

When banks change their web sites, this software allows me to download transaction until I can get Quicken to download automatically again.

ryanb122
1/3/17

Found an issue with the converter not breaking out tickers correctly when the security did not have a ticker. Problem was resolved.

roberta361
12/28/16

I received answers to my questions quickly and the answers were detailed and comprehensive.

susiem18
12/27/16

I purchased their product several years ago and I hadn't used it for awhile. I couldn't get the license I had written down to work. They responded almost immediately to my email and resolved my problem. Additionally - I was solicited by their competitor Moneythumb in a most underhanded way. I'm so glad I didn't fall for it.

No converter is available yet for this, CSV2IIF is created for credit card and bank transactions. There is a special mode in CSV2IIF to convert Excel/CSV file with IIF layout, please contact support@propersoft.net for more details.

By Sergiy T. [ProperSoft Rep]

Yes, all come converters are available for Windows and Mac. Download PDF2QFX at www.propersoft.net/pdf2qfx/

By Sergiy T. [ProperSoft Rep]

The permanent personal license is one-time fee $49.99 for the current version with 14 days of support.

By Sergiy T. [ProperSoft Rep]

Hello Monica, Please send a support request to support@propersoft.net and let me know your Quickbooks version and the file format you need to convert.

By Sergiy T. [ProperSoft Rep]

Hello Lisa, Please send your support request to support@propersoft.net or call 1-877-330-1268

By Sergiy T. [ProperSoft Rep]

Gwen, CSV2IIF uses default account name Checking (change on the right sidebar) and default category account names Expenses and Income. If you did not change either of those, look for the new accounts Checking, Expenses, Income.

By Sergiy T. [ProperSoft Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the ProperSoft staff and other customers.

10 Photos for ProperSoft