Review of Wave Accounting

Wave Accounting reviews

bandilec
5/31/19

Waveapps was one of the best money transfer app. I used this app for a while, which was very helpful to me. Thanks to waveapp team to launch these types of apps.

medrxc
8/14/18

I started using Waveapps a few months ago for a small home based business. The software itself was fine and fairly easy to learn but realized when had questions that email was the only way to communicate.
I recently sold some goods to a customer and sent an invoice via Wave Payments. Two days later after the goods were shipped, I received an email from Wave stating that they were reversing the credit card transaction because my products (home medical supplies) were prohibited goods.

Long story short the customer received over $1000 worth of product and I have not been paid. I have asked someone from Wave to call me and emailed several times but so far no response. All i got was a link to their 20 plus pages of terms and conditions. It would have been better if they at least contacted me before cancelling the credit card transaction. I would have has a chance to stop the shipment or arrange alternative payment method before shipping. I am highly disappointed in their service.

Please beware before you use this software. Read digest and memorize the terms.
J

patk54
5/22/18

The best money App. Used it for two transactions, yet the best app as compared to other apps. I would recommend to other users sending receiving money from US/Canada or Africa resp..

andrean14
5/13/13

I started using receipts by wave on my phone pretty recently and I'm really happy with how it scans, organizes and stores all my paper receipts into digital files! I have a problem keeping track of my paper receipts from stores and restaurants so this app really helps keep track of all my spending on my phone. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting an easy way to keep track of their receipts

Questions? Get answers from the Wave Accounting staff and other customers.

Wave Accounting?