Review of MyUS

Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

youssefy2
3/20/19

I am very satisfied with their service. Their live chat support is also quite helpful. Michael has helped quite a lot with all issue concerning shipping and updating account information.

tawannam
3/20/19

I have been using this company for about a month now and so far so good. I switched my membership plan thinking I needed to receive a specific package, then learned I did not need to. So I switched back to the previous plan, there was a fee, but I was ok with it. I contacted Customer Service to request a refund for the services I didn't use with the higher fee and was able to speak with Michael who understood my issue and issued me a credit on my account. I was happy and relieved to get this credit back to my account since I didn't use the Premium service. Super happy customer so far with shipping and my customer service experience.

mohammadhosseing
3/19/19

This is first time I use myus and I didn't know anything about how is work but Michael the guy is working in help center he answered to all of my questions Patiently

pranavb1
3/14/19

Myus just sucks bull cr@p. I just kept waiting for my shipments and they didn't even provide tracking information on my account and didn't care if the shipments actually reached me or not. They asked me to contact my country's depot where they shipped it and got no reply there too. Now after waiting for 6 extra days they tell me to contact the customs as my shipments are stuck and then file a claim if nothing works. SERIOUSLY? What are you guys for if ALL OF THIS is to be done manually by me and my own searching efforts? Please don't waste your time with this service. Find a better one!

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hi Pranav. It is our mutually beneficial goal to provide you with a fast and affordable shipping experience. We are terribly sorry to hear that this isn't what you received. Please get in touch with our support team so we can look into this further and provide you with the best possible solution.
massimom8
3/14/19

Stay off these group of crooks and bandits. They just rip you off from the beginning, they post different fares from what promised and when the package arrive, after 4 months, the rip goes on. They write on your documents an estimated wrong and higher parcel value so at the end you'll pay almost the same price of the parcel as custom taxes. I bought a $99 product, they were supposed to charge $13 but they charged $23. Then they entered $210 as the parcel value instead than $99 and I ended paying $90 in taxes and fees at Italian custom. Total paid on top of a $99 product was $ 113 Ridiculous bunch of fu*^%ing people at Myus.com go to hell

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Massimo, please get in touch with an account manager so we can look into fixing this for you > https://www.myus.com/about/contact/
soffeanm
3/13/19

Customer Service is 24/7 and really helpful on my first chat. Michael was excellent in assisting me. Excellent Customer Service

ammarg
3/13/19

I had a problem with my package it arrived but did not appear at my suite, So i reached out to MYUS chat, Michael Assisted me i was not sure what to expect until we resolved the problem with no extra fees, Michael was very helpful kind and efficient, But i will have to give a 4 stars because of company's fees policy other than that they were great.

Thank you Michael i appreciate your help.

gg123
3/11/19
• Updated review

After weeks and almost hundreds of hours spent on email and chat, their final answer to me

for not receiving my packages is that they were flagged in the wrong suite and that as their

customer claimed the packages was theirs (Although my UNIQUE name was on the

package) it is tough luck for me.

No refund, no gesture, absolutely nothing!

SCANDALOUS!

As of this day I am closing my account.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
We're sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience, but would love to help. A senior account manager followed up with you regarding these issues. Please feel free to follow up with her so we can resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you!
“BEWARE MyUS - UNACCEPTABLE, SCANDALOUS!!!!”
1/25/19
• Previous review

BEWARE MyUS - UNACCEPTABLE, SCANDALOUS!!!! MyUS IS A DISHONEST COMPANY that does not follow it's own policies.

They have SENT TO THE WRONG PERSON 400$ of my goods and REFUSE TO EVEN ASK THE PACK BE SENT BACK!!!!!
I have my fault I had entered one of the digits of my suite number wrong, but MY NAME WAS ON ALL THE PACKAGES (NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD SHARES MY NAME) as well as as on the 4 bills in the packages.

Their policy (copied from their internet site states: "WHEN YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVES WITH AN INCORRECT ADDRESS BUT HAS YOUR NAME ON IT, ASSUMING THERE IS NO OTHER CUSTOMER BY YOUR NAME, WE WILL FLAG THE PACKAGE AND PLACE IT IN YOUR SUITE. ». Their employee did not bother to check the name on the package and sent all my goods to someone else. Now after hours of chat and emails they refuse to react and simply answer " we do not retrieve packages".

Management does not respond!!!! I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER PACKAGE THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED ACCORDING TO THEIR EMPLOYEE ON THE CHAT, THEY ARE NOT REACTING TO PUT IT IN THE GOOD SUITE. PLEASE REALIZE THESE ARE COMPLETE DISHONEST METHODS, THIS IS SCANDALOUS!!!!!

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
We do apologize for the negative experience you have had using our service.

We will make sure to handle this as soon as possible.
nellyb12
3/10/19

They were so understandable that I could feel I'm talking to a family member! They were amazing, fast and perfect rated! I would recommended you to use this site for a better future!

eurisp
3/10/19

Very good personal customer service (michael). Ijust made a mistake introducing prices for may item online and they provide excellent and quick answer to my inquiry.

melodya22
2/25/19

I'm so pleased that we've discovered and used MyUS for our US shopping needs.
My latest foray into US shopping was greatly assisted by Jessica S - and I could not have wished for a better service.
Jessica was wonderful!
Kind, courteous and very efficient.
A real asset to MyUS.
Thank you, Jessica S for all your help. It is so much appreciated. :-)

sm385
2/25/19

Look at all the five star reviews mentioning service agents by name - Who remembers that, clearly fake reviews. The have no real substance just great customer service etc. Its clear that myus are writing there own reviews because anyone who has actually dealt with the customer service team knows they are either incompetent or they have no real power to help customers - likely both. Just take a look at the next page of five star reviews they all have the same theme nothing about efficient low cost shipping, money saved etc. Just wow great customer service (you're only contracting customer service If you have a problem) so in essence all these good reviewers if real (V e r y U n l i k l y ) had problems

So many hidden fees they always weigh the parcels as heavier to earn more in shipping one package sent said it was 10 pounds once it arrived and I weighed the same parcel it was 6.9 pounds.

They say you have one month fee storage but often that time gets chewed up verifying package values and other sneaky tricks.

One item was sent to Europe and extra "shipping and handling" fees were charged by the same courier that was tasked to deliver the package for $50. Those shipping and handling fees were double the original $50 so $150 to send a two pound package under $100 value.

They will let you send off items that are regulated in destination country knowing full well that the package will be returned to sender then they will charge you more than double to recover the refused items.

They'll charge you close to $20 if there's anything close to a lithium battery and you package and

I've never had a good experience using MYUS in the very short time I was with them read the negative reviews they give you a real idea of what MYUS is about they will rip you off at every turn, I'm surprised this company hasn't been shut down for predatory business practices

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
We do apologize if you see some of the charges as hidden. We do list on our website that duties and taxes are not covered by MyUS. For the battery issue Lithium Ion batteries are considered a dangerous good item and do have a dangerous good fee which we do mention.
paulh695
2/21/19

Spoke to John Benedict and he was a total rockstar!!!

They sorted out a return I had and are now rerouting it

alib124
2/20/19

Myus is a scam they offer nothing there are hidden charges everywhere, they charge a monthly fee of 7 dollars but it's not true they charge more, they overweigh items for example an item I bought from Amazon was weighing 3 pounds but myus doubled it, plus there shipping fee is expensive I even canceled items because of recurring fees.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hello Ali. We do apologize that you may have not agreed with our charges. Any charge that has been done is always accessible in the history part of your MyUS account. We do list all of our fee and charges in our website and in our terms and conditions.
amrk2
2/13/19

I lost an order that is worth $450 , the two packages were returned to sender (MYUS) through Fedex Express Germany, I kept chasing both companies to trace my packages for 6 months and finally after 6 months of chasing them every now and then, MYUS told me that I have to consider it lost and they can not claim it because of no insurance. Not only I was chasing them but when I was telling them something is wrong they kept telling me returned orders takes time and we can not trace it.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Please get in touch with our account managers here so we can help:https://www.myus.com/about/contact/

Thank you!
abdallao2
Abdalla O.
2/11/19

I had a chat with an agent named John Benedict who was very professional and polite throughout the conversation. I had some confusion with regards to how myus works and their processes. I had clear and direct answers from John. I really appreciate his effort and his passion for helping us members resolve issues and clear confusions.

paulp415
2/10/19

Absolute pleasure to deal with, I have dealt with more than a few Shipping Companies and MyUS has came out on top..Superfast, affordable and secure delivery from USA to UK,overall time was less than 48 Hours.

oussamb
2/9/19

I usually use other services when I shop from US stores to ship my purchases to my country but since this time I wanted a cheaper alternative given that the monetary value of what I bought was low I decided to give MyUS.com a try even though they had a lot of bad reviews, and trust me people, I wish I've trusted the reviews. Not only they lie about the fact that they will only consider the real weight of your packages, they will also include hidden charges that they don't tell you about, before they charge your payment card. I consolidated 3 packages for shipping using their service and at the time they told me that it would cost me 37$ which was more than I ought to pay in my opinion but I let it slip, so imagine my surprise when I discovered that they have actually charged my card 43$, and when I contacted their support service, not only they lied to me, they tried to make me look like the bad guy and started threatening me with their warnings and whatnot as if I was ever going to use their service ever again. Trust me guys the supposed savings that you would gain from them are not worth it and I thank God that only shipped using their service packages that haven't cost me much. I've heard and read much worse stories from people who shipped products worth hundreds or thousands of dollars through them and ended up either paying much more than they ought to, or lost their packages altogether.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hello Oussama. Our apologies for an unresolved issues. We would be happy to elaborate on the details of your shipment and associated costs. Please get in touch with our support team via email so an account manager can get back to you right away. Thanks!
wissamt
2/8/19

Had a few issues that needed to be resolved and were taken care of in the speed of lightning by Edrian

michealc30
2/7/19

This is the best Agent i have been privilege to chat with she was straight forward and simple. Thank you for the help.

bruceb357
2/2/19

I am using myUs.com since several month now and have already a lot of shipments done with myus. That time was a bit tricky and i was in need of help from the customer service. I was lucky and got 2 fantastic customer service agents on the line. Roderick and Elaine. They understood my issue very quick and supported me in a very professional way to solve the issue. Hope that everything with that shipment will work excellent. 5 stars for roderick, elaine and myus.com. Best regards from Switzerland, Bjoern

heni
2/1/19

As a regular customer I had some questions about the process and premium plans on LIVE CHAT, Sara helped me a explained every little thing I had to know and even further.

Thanks Sara for amazing work.

alexandref27
2/1/19

I was pleasantly surprised with the service at MyUs, given by the support agent John Benedict. Very efficient and courteous. I highly recommend MyUs!

niranjans3
1/25/19

He give all details I asked...... he have so much patience to replay anything I asked....that's why I m given 5star rating

turlutd
1/21/19

Good and clear explanations for a novice using myusadress for the first time. Very kind !! Really
I highly recommend her

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r.
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

MyUS?