Review of MyUS

Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

syedakbera
5/20/19

Best Customer Service Officer. Quick Support ! Case Resolved within a min.

and that case was pending from quite a no of days.

Thanks Edrian.

amalk3
5/19/19

Edrian was very helpful and fast in responding to my needs. There was an issue with the quantity of my shipment and it was solved in no time.

salimu
5/19/19

Excellent service was provided by Edrain
She was very helpful , and guided me , as I have been using MyUS service since many years , they are very professional & team is specially very helpful !

sarak142
5/19/19

it was helpful for me because it's my first time to us myUS I like it I asked about how could I order and how to collect it all together in one shipment. it was with Edrian

hamizahb
5/19/19

I was having problem logging in into my account, Edrian helped me to resolve all my problem! very helpful, good customer service, very quick and efficient.

hanaa12
5/18/19

Edrian was so patient and helpful to find my missing package and forward it to my suite. And explained the process to me step by step.

samm362
5/18/19

Roderick helped me swiftly with an issue regarding shipping to the UK - sorted within 2 minutes! Now...back to shopping!!!

mohameda187
5/18/19

Edrian helped me with my issue where other representatives couldn't. I deeply appreciate his assistance!

tysons18
5/17/19

10/10 customer service Edrian was fast efficient, knowledgeable and polite best online customer service ive had for a long time

azmay
5/16/19

My first shipment to Indonesia was awesome. Has a nice website and they were provide a clearly information about received stuff and shipping details. Right Now i'am waiting my second shipment.

Thanks MyUS.

mangalaw
5/14/19

I contacted Micheal today through MyUs chat option and he was of great help in resolving the issue I had. Few of my items have been listed as flammable and those items were in one large package with several other items. Micheal was very patient in hearing me out and educating me on the split package option. And also letting me know different countries that my Toys could get shipped. So thank you Micheal and people like you make the difference in one's experience. I am from Sri-Lanka and this is the first time I'm trying to get shipments using MyUs account (Suite 5314-172) and I wouldn't hesitate a bit to recommend it to any one.

hussaina35
5/13/19

Great service and customer support were even better. My issue was solved by Michael very fast. highly recommended.

ziadi
5/13/19

Michael was excellent and swift in response in supporting me with my support request.

Excellent service

vladimirm37
Vladimir M.
5/13/19

Great service. Customer support is very nice. All problems are solved very quickly. Highly recommended.

nawafa9
5/13/19

I contacted with Michael , he was a good person and Great service , Thanks MyUs to Everything and thanks Michael for helping ;)

bernardb64
5/13/19

Very good pro-activity. My issue was quickly resolved.
I did a mistake while typing the value of my package and Michael help to reset the value by the correct one which was on the invoice. I sent the invoice to Michael and that was corrected in the system in less that 15 seconds

Thanks very much to Michael

noora51
5/10/19

Overall perfect this is the best customer service and Michael helps me very well thank you again for solving my case
Hope you all best

dylann22
5/10/19

By the time u ready to ship the discount page is gone and they want screenshots and links and bull$#*! to prove it

fukking scumsukkers

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hello Dylan. We would be happy to provide the discount you signed up with. Just get in touch with our support team so we can resolve this quickly for you. Thanks!
ahmedz28
5/9/19

I have contacted my US agent Michael regarding my packages and he was very helpful and provide me all information about the package. Very friendly and helpful Michael was. Thank you!

cassiusc5
5/7/19

Only one order and deeply dissatisfied. The weight of the item are artificially inflated by 28% in my case. On top of this, they send the items without confirmation. Stay away from them. I will go on with my complaint on PayPal.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Sorry to hear your shipping cost was higher than anticipated.
We see you were charged accurately based on our current posted rates: https://www.myus.com/pricing/
Please contact our team if you have any questions regarding pricing and charges on your account. Thanks!
anara3
5/4/19

i had a trouble finding my package and Edrian helped me! Thanks a lot! Edrian provide me with a screenshot of the item so i could be sure that its my package!!

thaeri
5/4/19

Awesome and very helpful and they do best they could ,, iam very happy to stay ship for second year like Edrain

lindam1049
5/3/19

I was chatting with Edrian, i am happy with the answer.
I know i always get assisted whenever i need help or advise from you.

tomw374
4/30/19

MyUs are a bunch of scammers. Got a package sent to them, which UPS weighed at 2.6 lbs and selected the option to ship in original packaging.

This should have met the under 4lbs criteria for pricing. When shipped, I was surprised to see that they weighed the package at 4.8 lbs!

Got in touch with customer service, and they said that the package was 3.1 lbs on their scale (must have gained half a pound in transit?!) and then they REPACKAGED it inside their own box, even though it should have been sent in the original packaging.

When I called them out on this, they offered no solution, and it seems their customer support policy is "F*ck you, we handled this just fine."

Will never use them again. Came out to nearly 70CAD to ship a 2.6lb 90CAD item.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, but if you do try it, don't setup shipping preferences, they don't mean anything and won't be held up.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hi Tom. Our apologies for the poor experience. We would be happy to review the actual weight of shipment and provide any necessary reimbursement if you were overcharged, based on the weight of the shipment. Thank you for communicating with our support team so we can help you with this.
hiromitsun
4/29/19

Some people don't get along well, but
Some people will respond carefully when you are in trouble.

Thank you for your response.

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r.
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

MyUS?