Review of MyUS

Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

chrisw610
1/20/19

Not recommend at all. Shipped 2 Items (Laptop and Keyboard plastic cover) from US to Colombia. First of all one Item was wrong. I got plastic flowers instead of my keyboard cover.

I had to pay 30% on top (250 USD) of the package for import and tax which makes it absolutely worthless shipping something. There was not enough transparency. They did marketing for supporting with custom for Colombia and declare what custom will be during shipping ordering process. I can't even ask to get back the Tax as the product was not purchased in Colombia! GREAT!

Bad customer Service...

anneb233
1/19/19

I have had nothing but trouble getting my goods delivered via MyUs. I would not recommend them to anyone - goods go missing and then they don't take responsibility for it. Would never use again.

ahmedb46
1/16/19

I had an issue of my subscription and it was wonderfully resolved with the support of myus team Michael

Thanks MyUS

shankl
1/14/19

John Benedict was very helpful with my querry. I needed help with my order and used the live chat. And he gave me very detailed advise to help me out. Keep it up!

galias2
1/14/19

I had a question, and Mrs Beryl Grace was so quick to explain to me what to do. I did what she said, and the the issue was cleared up within minutes. I really appreciate this.
Thanks!

wassimm16
1/11/19

Very helpful support from Jessica and Dorothea. They were quick to respond to my questions and ever so helpful in providing solutions

janniee2
1/10/19

Had a question and was chatting to Darazel.

Very professional and helpful

Great service received

TX

rowane3
1/7/19

I have been buying from overseas companies for around ten years, and have purchased hundreds of items, shipped from individual sellers, with very few problems.
Then I decided to try MyUS, and it was a disaster. It took months for me to get my items, each one seemed to have a problem that required 'more money to ship' items went missing, were poorly packaged (in one case an item arrived that had clearly been badly re-packaged, but the lid was missing - when I queried this with there service centre I was told it would cost me $7 to get a replacement (the item only cost about $10) and I had to contact the seller and do all the work despite having paid for insurance!
There are lots of good reviews on their site, but they have that streamlined, 'all sound the same' quality with them that makes me believe they are made up. My summary? MyUS is a money grabbing scam.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hello Rowan. Thank you for sharing your experience; we're sorry to hear that it wasn't a great one.
We would love the opportunity to make this right. Please get in touch with our support team here:https://www.myus.com/about/contact/
ramyar5
Ramya R.
1/6/19

It was first time I have used myus.com, Couldn't figure out few options on my own and associate John Benedict helped me in making this process smooth and transparent. He was very prompt in answering and handled all my questions with lot of patience. Thank you John Benedict, you are awesome! and thank you myus.com.

fj28
1/3/19

Unprofessional !!!
Bad experience, never again

Prices are very high compared to their unprofessional service

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
We are sorry to hear this, Fahad! Please reach out to our support team so we can assist with any unresolved issues right away. https://www.myus.com/about/contact/
qasimk
12/30/18

It was my first time using myus.com, but the service was brilliant. The concept is brilliant and the customer support is fantastic.
I had a request and I was looked after by John Benedict, he was brilliant and extremely fast and helpful.

anandm12
12/30/18

I am from Oman which is on the other side of the globe and was using MyUS for the first time. However, first time is the moment when we have all the doubts possible. The online chat gave me an option to talk to the team at MyUS in real time without having to make expensive calls. And I am delighted with the prompt and perfect response given by Ms. Beryl Grace. Gave me the confidence to continue my association with this service provider. Thank you MyUS and a big thanks to Beryl..

billea1
12/29/18

Again, thank you MyUS for your excellent service. You have an awesome team.

A special thank you to Elaine who understood exactly what needed to be done, did it and saved me money and unnecessary stress.

Elaine reminded why my every interaction with MyUS is always memorable.

gabriels85
12/29/18

Roderick was amazing and problem was solved quickly. I has some items on hold and could not ship. He gave me the best solution to clear and proceed .

alia309
12/28/18

it really was easy communicating with Agent (Roderick), he made it so easy and i'm so satisfied and relieved.

Thank you Myus, thank you Roderick.

christians137
12/28/18

The customer service of John Benedict was great. I wanted to change the value of my item because it was declared wrong. At first I couldn't upload the invoice at the chat. But he send me a link where it worked out.
Very friendly and helpful!!!

chero1
12/23/18

Roderick gave me the info i needed. the question i've asked , i asked before to someone else within myus.com but they coudlnt help me so am suprised the information i needed was there.

muhammadj24
12/23/18

Derazel.assist me re the process clearly .
Its help.to ensure me to purchase in US
..................

wekat
12/21/18

in 12/20/2018 10:22 PM i got message from my us that i got a free year in my old my us account that i had never used in 2016 I intended to buy through them but i used another company so there was no need to use this account again now when i signed up again i got 3 messages from my bank account that my us got 197.3 pounds 3 times late fees for account that i didn`t use then so i called my bank and they said that my us must cancel those 3 orders because i can`t cancel them just pay i am very sad from what happened i was really wishing not typing this but i don`t want to pay 600 pounds for a period i didn`t even use the account in it it was a free month then all that happened

Update: after contacting there support they just saying that i don't deserve any money and those 30 dollars fees are just late balance for the monthly payments 30 dollars for months that i hadn't even used the account i am warning people about the promotion links if you had. An old account they will charge you a lot of money

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hi Abdallah. We see that you had closed your account with some late fees still owed. When you reopened your account, those fees were charged. My apologies if you were not aware this would occur. Please continue to follow up with our customer support team so they may resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you!
mohammada162
12/20/18

They made me pay 75$ for shipping goods about 2.65pounds.
the prices are not cheap and not clear at all, knowing that i have used their calculator and it gives me about 29$

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Hello Mohammad. We see that this package contained dangerous goods. We can only ship these via certain carrier methods and there is an added handling fee to do so. Ultimately, this shipped at the lowest possible cost. Our support team will gladly provide you with an estimate ahead of time upon your request and you can estimate your shipping costs in advance via our online ship rate calculator. Sorry for an frustration!

manuela84
12/16/18

Dears, I'm to work with you, I invited some people that are using your service and all of them are glad with you, because always I have any problem you respond right and quickly, that's why I continue with MyUS until now.

abdullahm23
12/16/18

It was a great experience the service was excellent and having spoken with Michael in direct chat was a great experience and very fast service

yuheis
12/15/18

Michael from MYUS support was great!
He was quick and accurate!
Thank you for your support and I look forward to working with MYUS and Michael!

christineh315
12/15/18

Very helpful for what I needed to ask, glad you've got the chat thing, makes life easier. Very helpful for what I needed to ask, glad you've got the chat thing, makes life easier

roxanneg28
12/15/18

Roderick is very helpful. Thanks to him my questions are answered. He answered completely, everything was there so I don't have ask anotjer follow up questions.

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r.
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

MyUS?