Review of MyUS

Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

mohammeda265
11/13/18

Excellent help and a prompt response by Michael. He gave me a detailed explaination of the process. Thanks.

muriels12
11/12/18

Was very happy with service, team is very helpful and I got quick reponses. Thanks very much - especially to Jessica S!

madjidy
11/12/18

what a wonderful experience with John Benedict! he helps me in every aspect of my many awful questions if I would rate him I will give him 10 out of 10 he definitely worth it.
I'm waiting to see how the shipping process is gonna be with you.

adebayoa3
11/10/18

I ordered some products from Amazon. Unfortunately, I had to return this product to Amazon. But MYUS made the return process an easier one. The customer service is a great one. In spite of the fact that I was having a bad internet network the customer rep (John Benedict) was patient enough to resolve all my concern about returning the product. I have been using MYUS for years and I have received many products here in Nigeria through them.

theresam173
11/10/18

Im totally unfamiliar with shipping to Canada so I had so many questions. The chat representative, John Benedict, was so awesome with his explanation of how everything works. I'm definitely using this service. He literally went over everything detail by detail and even offered me options that I hadnt asked him about. This is the type of customer service all companies should strive for!

scottg308
11/9/18

I had a rather complex return of some packages I had received to deal with and used the online chat. John Benedict was my customer support person and was excellent. He understood what I needed to do and sorted it out very quickly. Customer support like this is why I use MyUs.

rianv1
11/8/18

Thank you MyUS team, especially to John Benedict! I accidentally entered incorrect values for my item and he resolved my problem in less than 5 minutes! Thank you for a great service!

celmiral
11/8/18

I came up with a worry, and Sr. Roderick, helped solve it so fast. I appreciate the fast solution and i would send my packages right away.

brunoc62
11/7/18

some issues with 4 parcel to consolidate, 1 invoice disappeared ... few minutes with Roderick abd everything properly solved.

nicoleh228
11/2/18

Had a few missing items from my shipment. Dorothea from support helped me get the correct forms. The process is not yet complete but she was a helpful first step.

bawarm
10/31/18

As I see now from my point of view , it looks well organized and also good rates on shipping to Iraq

salehs3
10/26/18

Special thanks to Dawn for helping me locating my package and correcting my address so fast in few easy steps

rohank17
10/23/18

Worst experience so far! MyUS.com logged my package against the wrong suite and after 5 days of identifying that the package was logged against the wrong suite, they email me today to say that it will take another 3-6 weeks to have the package returned to their facilities! this is totally absurd!

you have the invoice of the item shipped to you. please reimburse me the cost and keep the item!

I have used similar services from Aramex and never faced any issues!

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Sorry to hear this! Our support team will be happy to provide a fast and beneficial solution. You can reach them through our contact page or reply to any email an account manager has sent you. Thanks for your patience and cooperation!
liams43
10/20/18

I am frustrated with a situation regarding a package that was rejected by DHL but still hasn't turned up in my suite after 3 days so i may return the rejected item (lithium battery) to the seller.

However, John Benedict looked into the siutation at length and was diligent enough to call on a Supervisor to aid my queries - this is the foundation to any good service agent and I can give no less than stars for his work.

I hope this issue is resolved by higher management and my account refunded for the shipping cost as it is very quite frustrating.

Regards,

Liam

khalida71
10/20/18

I ask for helb with John Benedict
He is bowrfull help to me when i concet with him
My engleh langug is poor but he is so smart man
Thaaaanks soo much for him
And i hoop all emblooy like mr John Benedict
H

johnw1392
10/19/18

My bank, for reasons still unknown to me, originally refused to accept the posting charge for my MyUS package. MyUS staff could not have been more helpful in sorting this problem out.
My package arrived today, expertly packed by Christopher, in perfect condition.
So, very many thanks to the considerable number of MYUS staff involved in this transaction.
A very satisfied New Zealand customer..

bankoleo
10/19/18

Twice today, I contacted MyUS over packages I was expecting to be delivered to my suite by USPS. The first time Abubakar handled my concern and second time it was John Benedict. Both men professional handled my concerns and provided speedy resolutions. Thanks MyUS and thanks to the excellent people on your team.

richardf292
10/15/18

Sara, Zyrra, Luke were friendly, polite and persistent in solving the puzzle of inconsistent labels. I didn't expect the personal touch which these three brought to their work and it is much appreciated.
As a first time user of MyUs it boosted my confidence in the service.

chikau3
10/15/18

I found this guy really helpful. Answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I wrote a similar review but I think this chap deserves a special mention.

richardc631
10/8/18

I personally don't believe any of these 5 star reviews. I have spent lots of time arguing with this company to try to get them to ship various packages to my address in Thailand. Example: They stopped a shipment due to their internal policy about address formatting (!), saying the address I entered and which they accepted as valid initially violated their policy, which they claimed was due to FedEx's rules. I know this is false because FedEx manages to deliver to my address all the time. After several emails full of arguing, they were magically able to make my address work with their system anyhow, which by the way confirms that it was not FedEx's fault. They were very inflexible, obtuse and brusque the whole time. And then on the very next package, they again complained about the exact same address which worked on the previous shipment. Again I had to go round and round with them about the exact same thing.
The latest debacle was a hold placed on a package and an $8 fee because the merchant did not put the full suite number on the address. It had my name on it and most of the suite number so they were able to see it was me, which I know because they sent an email saying they will charge me $8 for violating their policy.
Maybe I'm nitpicking but did they even say "We're so sorry for your inconvenience, we made a mistake?" Nope, they don't even say that. They just argue. This is typical communication from them. They do answer emails quickly to their credit. But their replies are usually bureaucratic and there is no sense of humanity. It's like the DMV. I dread talking with them.
I'm just spending my time on this complaint because someone needs to call them out and publicly point a finger at them or they will think everything is fine. For now, I'd recommend to try another service first if you can find one.

Response from Charlene M., MyUS Representative
Our apologies if we have not fulfilled your shipping needs. Please get in touch with one of our account managers so we can help resolve any issues you are facing with your MyUS account.https://www.myus.com/about/contact/
ahmedi18
10/5/18

The item went through some delays initially, but I immediately got in touch with a representative named John Benedict who was extremely helpful and to the point, he solved all my problems within a few moments, very very good customer service on his behalf.

sultana25
10/5/18

He really helped me out a lot. He describe the differences between the services that they provide and soon enough I'm going to upgrade my account.

tshimangadzon
10/1/18

Begginer , i am still learning on how to use myus site though i do trust the quality of their service all the times.

yussefd
9/29/18

It was all clear and helping! all my questions have been answered perfectly
and I got the help as fast as it could be

......................................................................................................
my regards

faresn
9/27/18

John benedict Agent, was fast and very helpful, myus in general seems to be a very good company.its my first use and up to now its perfect !

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r.
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

MyUS?