Review of MyUS

Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

vicc27
9/23/18

I use webchat (different companies) quiet a bit and John Benedict has been most helpful. He got to the point quickly, understood, took action and helped me sort it out. Excellent. Thank you.

abdulrahmana32
9/22/18

It was a great conversation with the costumer service representative. I did get a clear answer of what I wanted, Thank you!

davide383
9/21/18

Live Chat was 100 % effective. A pleasure to have my question about delivery and Tracking so clearly expained

marios83
9/20/18

I presented the issue i was facing,
John Benedict did the breakdown including all our options, we settled for the least expensive one.
+ a million for that guy right there for being professional and prompt in his replies.

titusm4
9/18/18

I was assisted by Darazel an agent from MYUS to create shipment request when my account could not create one for me. He has been very helpful.

harryk73
9/16/18

John Benedict at MyUS was amazing and so helpful. Thanks for the great service. I got everything I needed extremely fast.

oonar
9/16/18

A little snuffup with my order but John Benedict was a gem in helping solve the problem. He figures out the problem and came with a solution in no time leaving me happy and ready to use MYUS again :).

Thanks John!

lauraj144
9/15/18

Helpful, fast, kind and efficient!
Just waiting for my package to arrive now ;)
i definitely recommand MyUS

vinothkumarr
9/15/18

it was my first shipping from MYUS.COM. You staff "John Benedict" very humble & guide me for my problem and there solutions.

mohamedr29
9/15/18

Had a great and a very friendly customer service .John Benedict helped me the shipping process and quick response. hope to do business again with MYUS.

jeanpauld2

wambetes
9/14/18

I must say the Customer care service at MyUS is exceptional. I didnt give it a 5/5 because of the waiting time before the folks are available, but with a little bit of patience they handle all issues with care and a personal touch. Great thanks in particular to John Benedict for your assistance...

fahada48

JOHN BENEDICT
HE SO HELPFUL AND
intelligent and creative in finding solutions to solve my problem

jacobw86
9/13/18

Helped by John Benedict who was quick to respond to the questions I had and clearly well informed. Much appreciated.

kittipoomk
9/13/18

Easy to use and less complicated. Manage my shipment is so easy. MyUS make my shopping to the next level. Love it.

ahmeda245
9/10/18

This was one of the best customer service i have ever received from MYUS. i have tried the MyUS chat multiple times, but this time was exceptional. The representative named "Marielle" was very helpful, she knew what she is doing and resolved the issue i had which i have talked about with two other representatives earlier today but did not really help me. In addition, after she resolved the issue, I created a ship request. She was nice to check my request even though i did not ask, and she noticed that i still had one item in review. After letting me know, she reviewed the item for me, and canceled my my request, so i could make the request again with all my items together.

jebsenj
9/10/18

Smooth, fast and accurate. That's all I want. Answer all questions in a timely manner. Lucky to have John Benedict in your company. Give him a raise or 5 bucket of Beer. Either way will do !

hashimt1
9/9/18

My uncle shipped something to my account and he didn't put the appropriate suite number. Shipment was rapidly claimed back by using the awesome live chat thanks to John Benedict! I have my shipment now and my uncle is happy it didn't get disposed of or returned.

mohamedm62
9/9/18

MyUS will helpe, resolve multiple issues, easy way to chat with MyUS customer service.

Very fast working Agent,

billea
9/9/18

This is my first time on myus and I must say, I am not disappointed. My orders are handled professionally with attention to time and detail. The customer service representatives are always helpful and ready to assist.

However, I would like to bring your attention to John Benedict. This agent went far and beyond his way and I must say his effort is probably the reason I have saved hundreds of dollars, stress and lots of headache. I take my hat off to him! I would give him more stars if I could.

Keep it up myus!

Bille

omara103
9/7/18

I omitted my suite number from the address by mistake and my package did not appear in my suite. The agent, John Benedict persisted on the chat helpline until he found it. He was patient and quickly found it and placed it my suite ready for shipping. The agent made the whole process easy and provided me a link to upload my proof of purchase.

oconners
9/7/18

John Benedict helped me resolve multiple issues within minutes and gave me some tips as to how to make the process easier in the future. Thanks MyUSA and John!

yasushic
9/6/18

Thanks to John Benedict I was able to solve the problem very quickly.
There was a difference in the amount of the invoice declared by me and the unit price of the product, but I was able to correct it immediately by this live chat.

richardm736
9/4/18

I would like to thank John Benedict for updating my shipment request in queue so that no package is left behind. Saved me from cancelling the request and starting over.

austina36
9/2/18

John Benedict helped answer my questions about the MyUS service, and was able to fix my issue with the valuation of my item. Thank you!

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M., MyUS Representative

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r.
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

28 Photos for MyUS