Review of MyUS

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

annab397

Hello
I was worried about my parcel and sent a message to Lovely with questions, asking to help me . I was happy to receive a prompt reply and full complete information about the movements of my parcel.
Thank you!!! I appreciate a lot. Very professional service!!!
Best regards,
Anna
Malta

aishaa21
12/11/17

I was nervous at first as I had read negative reviews on the site but I'm glad to have taken the risk. They respond to your emails quickly and fairly. Thank you, Beryl Grace, for helping me make my shipment easier! Love from Jeddah, KSA.

dauberg
12/11/17

Case #01568176. I wrote from my country Costa Rica, they took my case the same day and gave me a solution in less than 24 hours. Beautiful people. Here in Costa Rica se say «pura vida» Gracias

ghainag
12/11/17

Pedde Jeff D. is one of the best experience that i had in Customer Service.Very patience, he knew what he was doing and he helped me a lot with ALL THE QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS that I had.
when I was done talking with him all my problems were SOLVE and everything was handled.
Congrats to Myus for having an agent like that.
This is one of the reasons I'll keep mentioning your services to people who need to ship to other countries.

shakern
12/11/17

Pedde Jeff D. was great and solved my issue in less than a minute! My package got stuck in review even though the invoice was there and I reuploaded a copy, and he was understanding of the situation and helped process it in no time.

samehe2
12/10/17

Thanks for Talal for updating the price and rapid response , I was worried this could be a problem, but really it went very easy and smoothly

kates128
12/10/17

Erika and Luke replied to my many emails and did so quickly and got my packages sent.
I truly appreciate the professional customer service.

nebila
12/10/17

He was very helpful and fulfilled my request. He is knowledgeable and guided me to every step in setting my account.

ivyp16
12/10/17

Abigael is very helpful to assist my international queries. I want to understand my cost of shipping a heavy outdoor storage oversea. Abigael let me know any extra cost, insurance, and check for me it can be shipped. He also advise me I will have 20% discount on my first shipment. With his detail explanation, I will have confident of trying my shipping wih MyUS

mahmouda23

agent name is Kamal
714-421 Case 01568256
i requested a refund and it was immediately accepted
i'm expecting the money to return in 7-10 days

yousefa14
12/10/17

Thanks for Pedde Jeff D in MyUS support he explained my everything I need and explained why my account is in hold I just need to wait for the next busines day for MyUS team to review my documents .

rehama3
12/10/17

i had a simple question so i used the live chat feature.
it was fast and easy.
thanks to Pedde Jeff D.
very informative. nice.

soumayam
12/10/17

Good. Pedde Jeff D. helped me with an issue I had about locating a package that wasn't yet processed by MyUS

mojaheda

the agent Pedde Jeff D. was very helpful
he helped me and he was very kind to me
I hope he will serve me every time

sentah
12/10/17

I was a bit worried when I had to return a package but Colleen Anne C.
made it all very simple thanks!

hussaina20
12/9/17

I had contact service support time , and Beryl Grace from support team thankfully respond to my request to change wrong invoice that I enter
Now I have ship my package successfully.

muk132
12/9/17

My request has been promptly responded and handled, thank you very much Mr. Pedde Jeff D.God be with you

charlieb93
12/9/17

I had an issue with my valuation of a package, as it was initially rejected. Abigael worked with me over chat, updated the item's value, and quickly resolved the issue. Thank you Abigael for your prompt and courteous response!

fatihg3
12/9/17

MyUs has an excellent support to its costumers,
I had a chat with Abigael and she was very helpful and assisted me quickly with anything that I needed

irinan7
12/9/17

Also Abubaker did a very good job on assisting on the determination of the items value. Another operator b(K.) did instead very bad

eisaa
12/9/17

Abigael was so helpful helpled me fast and did what i asked for wanted to ship asap and helped me verify my account

ahmeda182
12/9/17

I've got a quick response and excellent help from ( Lovely) and i thank him very much He is very helpful

issaa7
12/9/17

Fast response & support by Zyrra.
She was very supportive!
The issue was resolved within 24 hours.
Wish you the best

suas
12/9/17

Contacted MyUs by email for some information about registration. Quick response. Thanks Doniel for the help!

abdullahh13

This man is nice i like him he helped me to find out my packages
His name is Louther.
This man is nice i like him he helped me to find out my packages
His name is Louther.

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r.
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

27 Photos for MyUS