Review of MyProtein

Tel: 0044 (0) 161 8131487
feedback@myprotein.com

robs344
6/16/19

Have been purchasing from them for years and the only negative is you can't cancel an order once placed. You must refuse the package and wait for the refund which can take awhile. Other than that they have quality products and some good sales which is what keeps me coming back.

piotrs21
5/31/19

I did not receive my order, I asked for a refund but I did not receive any answer. Myprotein is not a reliable company, so I do not recommend buying anything from them.

sophieh42
5/13/18

Since I moved to Ireland, I have been using Myprotein for a while.
Their cashew butter and soy protein is incredible, the most delicious I have ever tried and the prices are solid.

One thing: they use Yodel - a really unreliable delivery company. For my last 6 orders, 3 have been late, 2 have had items missing.

Tip for consumers: Look on Quidco for a further discount code.

anettej1
4/25/17

I've placed two orders from myprotein so far and both orders arrived quickly.
There's always discounts going on so get a few pounds off orders.
My first order was the small shaker as I find the big size a little too big.
The second order was for whey protein as I usually have one at the gym but decided to buy my own to save some money.
Little did I know my gym is using myprotein shakes and as I liked the flavours they sell I decided to try a new flavour.
The orders arrived well packed and as they are tracked you can easily find out when it's due to be delivered.

jons113
1/10/16

In short, I paid $30 in shipping and received an order confirmation email saying that the tracking # or tracking link will be provided. I received the email with both of those left blank. I contacted the company and was given a runaround. It's been 30 days and I have yet to receive the tracking #, link or any type of refund/compensation. I have a lot of back and forth email in which they admit every single issue yet their customer service reps aren't giving me my $170 refund. This is my first time ever filing a chargeback, it boggles my mind how this company is still existent. I can get my money back but I can't get back my time in having to deal with them attempting to get it.

gabriellad2
1/6/16

I ordered protein shakes and diet supplements, and they are good quality. The items arrived well on time but I don't think I can buy from there again due to the fact that the shipping cost is way too pricey and I can't afford that every time.. would have to find another health supplement website with a lower shipping cost

dejanb
4/10/15

I love buying stuff from here. Fast end efficient.

Questions? Get answers from the MyProtein staff and other customers.

MyProtein?