MyPerfectCV

MyPerfectCV has a consumer rating of 4.18 stars from 268 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MyPerfectCV most frequently mention customer service, cover letter and many thanks. MyPerfectCV ranks 9th among Career Advice sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.2%

• Great customer service, very helpful when I most needed it.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MyPerfectCV?

“Lovely service from Victor”

Polina S.
4/20/20

I am very pleased with the service received over the phone today from Victor, such a down to earth guy! There was no robotic responses or 'let me get you off the line as fast as possible' attitude - human and kind service, I am impressed! Happy with the discount offered too. Hope the team stays safe and I am grateful for the lovely service in these troubling times!

“STILL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD DO NOT USE”

Valentin V.
7/2/20

THEY LIE AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL THE ACOUNT IN THE SITE I PAID ONCE TO DOWNLOAD MY CV AND THEN THEY GET ME ANOTHER 17 £ AFTER A WEEK

customer service (58)
kamalas
November 23rd, 2020
Mary has given me a good discount because I'm a student and it's tough to pay 16 pounds per month. So better option.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for your review, Kamala, glad that our agent, Mary was able to help!
polinas10
April 20th, 2020
Happy with the discount offered too.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We're always committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you, Polina. We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.

If you need further help, let us know!
valentinv5
July 2nd, 2020
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you, Valentin, for sharing your thoughts.

Our team is dedicated to providing our users with the best customer service experience possible and we would love to discuss this further in order to seek a resolution to your matter, please expect a private message from us shortly.

Once again we apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to resolve this matter soon.
dannyg173
February 14th, 2020
I would like to extend my appreciation to Sheldon who helped me to get my problem resolved fast and efficiently. This website is a excellent tool in getting the perfect CV! `
Dan G
Hello, Danny

We appreciate you for sharing your experience with Shelton. We strive to provide an A+ customer service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation, your feedback helps make our service even better.
georgel239
April 18th, 2019
Be very careful with this shady website. I opted it for a trial and for 1 year I've been charged 16.95 GBP each month without knowing. They don't send you an invoice or receipt to let you know that they have taken money from your account. I paid 200 GBP and used their service once. That's a bit expensive for a cv builder. No emails, nothing! They just take 16.95 each month and pretend like nothing happens.
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we apologize for the confusion or inconvenience that this might have caused, George. However, please keep in mind that when you selected our 14-day trial, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every 4 weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

With this in mind, shortly you will be receiving a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
eduardrobertt
January 22nd, 2020
Your site is really helpfull and simple, but I think will be better if you will make a " cancel subscribtion" option. Thank you
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome, please know that we do offer self-cancellations which you can process directly from your "Account Settings", Eduard. If you ever need any assistance with your account simply let us know.
huynhl1
July 20th, 2020
Thanks to myperfectCV. I have a very beautiful CV now, your service helps me save a lot of time, I love it so much, it is much easier than I thought I could do, you suggested ideas which is suitable with specific job such as sumary, describe jobs... I got a job with the CV. I Will reccommend MyperfectCV for all my friends.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you, Huynh, for sharing your feedback and for giving us a great rating.
tiahnaw
November 13th, 2020
Really sweet and helpful guy that helped me with my enquires, process was smooth with no hassle whatsoever!
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for the awesome feedback, Tiahna, we rely on input from customers just like you to make our service even better.
atihab
January 24th, 2018
I thought that the site its self was well crafted an the methods were easy and simple, however be aware that it cost £2.95 to have a membership for 14 days as they do not state that at the begging. Also Cancel the member ship afterwards, as they charge £16.95 each month, this happened to me but I rang them up and they were really nice about the situation and refunded the payment straight away and sent me confirmation email. Overall good experience, just b aware of the memberships and payments that youre making.
Hi Atiha,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, we'd like to clarify the following as well:

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
robertog64
January 13th, 2020
Very good costumer service received.
The lady was very helpful and I did not have to wait ages to get an answer.
Thank you!.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with our agent, Roberto. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation and your feedback helps make our service even better.
joo29
April 27th, 2020
My chat was lovely, they really helped me out and really polite. Even when I was unsure about the terms and conditions they patiently explained to me my options and truly helped me out.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are always happy to help out our users, Jo!

We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.
riannas3
April 14th, 2020
I would like to thank Victor Vargas who helped me today. I called up with a query and got through quickly and easily. My call was answered by Victor who was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. He helped me with efficiency and kindness and i was very happy with the solution provided. Thank you for your help and kindness, I am very grateful.
Hi, Rianna

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback about our agent Victor, we’re always happy to hear it!

We’re constantly looking to improve our services and listening to our customers is a big part of that, we’ve passed your wonderful comments to our agent.
seanr185
Sean R.
February 12th, 2020
Once out get your head around it, it's easy, helpful and enjoyable to do, a very helpful amaerican lady help me cancel my subscription in minutes as I found my new job within days of my CV going to 2 jobs , a big thank you
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome and congrats on the new job, Sean! We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search.
yuliyap1
March 6th, 2018
I'm impressed and surprised. This website looked very serious, very well done service. And just to be neutral the website did a good job with my CV.
(!) But the notification on the automatic subscription is written in light grey down the bottom, you would not expect it from a serious site that cares about their reputation.
And I see people are complaining since 2017 and they have not changed this!
I'm disappointed. I'll never use this website again because they are cheating and they know it.
Hi Yuliya,
We're sorry you didn't had the best experience with us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 855-213-0348.
oliverl66
November 16th, 2020
My call was to cancel my subscription and Andres was very pleasant and it was easy to do so. He tried to sell me the subscription but was not pushy or rude in doing so.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you, Oliver, for leaving a five-star shout-out for our agent, Andres!
mandyf16
December 4th, 2017
Like everyone else on this link I only found after falling for this damn scam, this website will take your money once, let you think you have cancelled it and then keep taking it. The useless CV's don't even download properly, thought I had wasted only £3 but now found it was more when I checked my bank statements. I'm going legal because it's the only way to stop these B******s
Hi Mandy,
We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account:

We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than great; is it possible to continue our conversation via DM?
kristinak20
June 7th, 2017
Its a total bull$#*! and scam... i payed 2.40 euros to get cv that said in no addition that needs to be payed at all but after spending an hour writing i needed it so i bought it. After all, they kept my card info on their page, and charged me 16 GBP 15 days later for nothing! Nothing! Its a total scam, thetly rob ppl and hack your card... NEVER EVER pay them a cent ppl
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Kristina. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us, please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx
nikhilr7
April 30th, 2019
I cancelled my subscription thrice 2 months ago, still they extort 23.80 money today.
It has been a quiet a few time that despite my cancelling of suscription my money is getting deducted from my account on monthly basis.
I only used the service once. Why dont you just cancel my subscription
I was one of the most loyal customers of myperfectcv.co.uk and i can give you names of students and freshers to whom i recommended your services and they have
Been using your service till now.

I m highly dissapointed and expect full refund that is unduely deducted from my account otherwise i will block my credit card and post every possible negative reviews through multiple accounts on any site that has your description.
I m tired of your theft. Kindly look into it

MyPerfectCV attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Hello Nikhil,

We deeply regret that you experienced this and we are truly sad to see you go. Per your request, we looked into the matter and our records do indicate that you were issued a refund and that the issue was resolved on 4/29. We ask that you please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to post. Please rest assured that you will no longer be charged in the future. Should you ever need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you.
antonyg16
January 31st, 2020
I started off aggressively on the phone as I thought I was incorrectly charged, however after calming down I was told why and how it was charged, they had in fact charged correctly... They were very understanding though and actually refunded me, and lowered my monthly figure, very helpful!
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize our customer service agent for his efforts, Anthony. Our team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
paulaw52
July 6th, 2017
Had money taken over the cancellation time. I spoke to a man called angel who was very helpful and polite. I got a refund straight away. Bad company. Great customer service.
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Hi, Paula. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. You’re an essential part of our business and provide great help when it comes to improving our customer’s experience. Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with.
abbiej5
December 2nd, 2019
Ronny was very kind and understanding and I was able to feel very satisfied from his service. He was aware of my needs and ensured they were met. However, if it wasn't for him I would have given this review 1 star. Please understand you are choosing the wrong way to MARKET a product. Essentially, you are scheming customers 16.75 for a CV template. Ask yourselves, what you are making your customers do. I hope you take responsibility for this serious issue in the future as your refund system is just as SHOCKING.
Hey, Abbie -

We’re thrilled to hear that Ronny was able to assist you with your inquiry and provide you with excellent service, we’ll be sure to let him know your wonderful comment. We’ve taken note of your feedback and it’s much appreciated, we’re constantly looking for ways to provide the best experience for our customers and comments like yours help us do just that.
justing80
September 27th, 2017
Absolutely fuming this is a very bad site went to try and cancel my 14 day free trial and phone numbers don't work tried there online support no response tried email no answer they are just scam you take your money then ignore you there cv templates are rubbish just please don't touch them I will have to cancel my bank cards to stop getting charged as you can't cancel once you have signed up very upset
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Justin. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
judyr141
September 17th, 2018
Easy to get going and set up a good quality CV, however, I became concerned when seeing the charges and no easy exit. I was happy to 'pay as you go' and not be drawn into a monthly payment when my CV was completed. I asked for help on line and got an immediate reply by Marianne Hernandez who was really helpful and helped me exit the service. The suggestions and hints were very good. I would use them again but would be mindful about my exit.
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Hello, Judy:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
skylarkk
December 17th, 2017
I was aware I signed up for the free trial, but I was sure to cancel it on time once I had in possession of the digital copy of my CV. The person who helped me as I wrote my CV was there as witness to me cancelling the subscription on my account.

Yet I have just found out nearly £100 had been deducted from my card in the span of a few months without my notice. I'm disappointed and shocked. Will be contacting my bank since I don't trust these people to do anything about refunds.
Hi Skylark,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Skylark. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
sebastianm74
April 28th, 2020
Victor takes his time and explains everything in detail. He is very friendly and efficient He also explained the advantages of having my perfect cv
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize Victor for he's efforts and willingness to help with your query, Sebastian.

Is it free ?

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.
See more answers (2)

I actually tried to do this online... and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! It states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message. Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

You're lucky we were scammed for £800 can't believe we missed it all this time

By Alan M.
See more answers (2)

Hi, Karen, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Stephen Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hello, Nadiah Thank you for getting in touch with us, please know that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: Online - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Go to https: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/ 2. Log into your account with your username and password. 3. Click on the "User Icon". 4. From there, click "Settings." 5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the right side. Phone - Dial: 855.213.0348 - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID. Email: Send us an email from https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID.

By Yashira H.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808. 189. 0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

Writing the perfect CV has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional CV.

Business History

We believe a one size fits all CV doesn’t work, that’s why since 2013, we’ve been dedicated to helping job seekers get hired faster with customized CVs and cover letters.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
Usually responds not within the first month
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPerfectCV?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about MyPerfectCV?