MyPerfectCV

MyPerfectCV has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 280 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MyPerfectCV most frequently mention customer service, live chat and many thanks. MyPerfectCV ranks 11th among Career Advice sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.1%

• Great customer service, very helpful when I most needed it.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MyPerfectCV?

“Lovely service from Victor”

Polina S.
4/20/20

I am very pleased with the service received over the phone today from Victor, such a down to earth guy! There was no robotic responses or 'let me get you off the line as fast as possible' attitude - human and kind service, I am impressed! Happy with the discount offered too. Hope the team stays safe and I am grateful for the lovely service in these troubling times!

“STILL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD DO NOT USE”

Valentin V.
7/2/20

THEY LIE AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL THE ACOUNT IN THE SITE I PAID ONCE TO DOWNLOAD MY CV AND THEN THEY GET ME ANOTHER 17 £ AFTER A WEEK

customer service (65)
polinas10
April 20th, 2020

Happy with the discount offered too.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

We're always committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you, Polina. We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.

If you need further help, let us know!

kamalas
November 23rd, 2020

Mary has given me a good discount because I'm a student and it's tough to pay 16 pounds per month. So better option.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you for your review, Kamala, glad that our agent, Mary was able to help!

nat6
January 14th, 2021

A well designed website with useful description suggestions for both professional and personality attributes. There's a good variety of templates and the CV can be downloaded in. Pdf,. Txt or. Docx.
The one hiccup is for cancelling the subscription: their FAQ gives directions to a button that doesn't exist, so a call to Customer Services (or an email) is necessary and they WILL try to keep your custom, but call is free, agents are superb (I spoke to Sandy ID: 7164), friendly, smart and helpful, and i got what i wanted within 7min. Will use again!

CV building service

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you, Na T, for sharing your experience with us, our team prides itself on providing top-notch customer service and your feedback helps us tremendously.

dannyg173
February 14th, 2020

I would like to extend my appreciation to Sheldon who helped me to get my problem resolved fast and efficiently. This website is a excellent tool in getting the perfect CV! `
Dan G

Hello, Danny

We appreciate you for sharing your experience with Shelton. We strive to provide an A+ customer service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation, your feedback helps make our service even better.

eduardrobertt
January 22nd, 2020

Your site is really helpfull and simple, but I think will be better if you will make a " cancel subscribtion" option. Thank you

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

You are most welcome, please know that we do offer self-cancellations which you can process directly from your "Account Settings", Eduard. If you ever need any assistance with your account simply let us know.

roxanas38
March 22nd, 2021

I called the customer service team when I was charged 16.95 subscription fee, when I had not used their service at all. John was so understanding and helpful, he kindly went ahead and issued the refund when I explained my financial situation.
Very happy and will definitely return.

Tip for consumers:
Read their terms and conditions before buying the CV.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you, Roxana, for sharing your experience with, John. We always strive to provide the best customer service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation and your feedback helps make our service even better.

racheld870
October 22nd, 2021

This website has been so handy for me and easy to use. When I called about something the customer service was excellent and rectified my problem straight away.

Tip for consumers:
If your worried about updating your CV this is a great help and tool to use

Cv template

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you for the glowing review, Rachel, we love it!

huynhl1
July 20th, 2020

Thanks to myperfectCV. I have a very beautiful CV now, your service helps me save a lot of time, I love it so much, it is much easier than I thought I could do, you suggested ideas which is suitable with specific job such as sumary, describe jobs... I got a job with the CV. I Will reccommend MyperfectCV for all my friends.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you, Huynh, for sharing your feedback and for giving us a great rating.

atihab
January 24th, 2018

I thought that the site its self was well crafted an the methods were easy and simple, however be aware that it cost £2.95 to have a membership for 14 days as they do not state that at the begging. Also Cancel the member ship afterwards, as they charge £16.95 each month, this happened to me but I rang them up and they were really nice about the situation and refunded the payment straight away and sent me confirmation email. Overall good experience, just b aware of the memberships and payments that youre making.

Hi Atiha,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, we'd like to clarify the following as well:

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!

tiahnaw
November 13th, 2020

Really sweet and helpful guy that helped me with my enquires, process was smooth with no hassle whatsoever!

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Tiahna, we rely on input from customers just like you to make our service even better.

archies24
January 1st, 2018

Ive had a similar experience to a lot of others. Even though I cancelled as soon as I had finished my cv, they proceeded to take £16.95 from my account the last two months.
Beware

Hi Archie,

We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account:

cesw
July 14th, 2017

Extremely disappointed. No indication of payment until the end, then i felt i had little choice. No option to cancel subscription. Terrible quality cv and letter with awful formatting options. Should have done it myself. How do i cancel please?

Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Hi Ces, thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our Product. Your feedback is an important part of our efforts to keep customers happy. That's why we would appreciate it if you can contact us at Social@MyPerfectResume.com. With your message, please include the e-mail address or account ID used to create your account with us so we can locate your information more efficiently. Thank you!

robertog64
January 13th, 2020

Very good costumer service received.
The lady was very helpful and I did not have to wait ages to get an answer.
Thank you!.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

You are most welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with our agent, Roberto. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation and your feedback helps make our service even better.

natalijak3
April 28th, 2021

Very good and helpful customer service. Was able to cancel my subscription without difficulty and find a subscription more suitable for me.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you for your review, Natalija, glad we were able to help.

cathyb533
August 2nd, 2021

I found this site very useful and easy to use. Helpful in challenging my assumptions about my longstanding CV format and radically change that. I had very positive feedback on my new CV and it secured me an interview - after three rounds I have a new job!

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you, Cathy, for the awesome review, and for letting us know that you landed an interview, that’s terrific news, we're wishing you the best of luck!

riannas3
April 14th, 2020

I would like to thank Victor Vargas who helped me today. I called up with a query and got through quickly and easily. My call was answered by Victor who was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. He helped me with efficiency and kindness and i was very happy with the solution provided. Thank you for your help and kindness, I am very grateful.

Hi, Rianna

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback about our agent Victor, we’re always happy to hear it!

We’re constantly looking to improve our services and listening to our customers is a big part of that, we’ve passed your wonderful comments to our agent.

seanr185
Sean R.
February 12th, 2020

Once out get your head around it, it's easy, helpful and enjoyable to do, a very helpful amaerican lady help me cancel my subscription in minutes as I found my new job within days of my CV going to 2 jobs , a big thank you

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

You are most welcome and congrats on the new job, Sean! We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search.

mareias
November 14th, 2017

How my subscription can be CANCELLED?
As I was already charged twice:(
Is it possible to be refunded?

Hi Mareia,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mareia. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!

oliverl66
November 16th, 2020

My call was to cancel my subscription and Andres was very pleasant and it was easy to do so. He tried to sell me the subscription but was not pushy or rude in doing so.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you, Oliver, for leaving a five-star shout-out for our agent, Andres!

anuoluwas
July 12th, 2021

The website made my cv building quite easy as it give several suggestions and options to each statement I need to make. I dint require much brainstorming.

cv builder

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you, Anuoluwa, and a way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going.

joo29
April 27th, 2020

My chat was lovely, they really helped me out and really polite. Even when I was unsure about the terms and conditions they patiently explained to me my options and truly helped me out.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

You are always happy to help out our users, Jo!

We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.

loub154
April 5th, 2021

Excellent, efficient, great service and professional. Will use again the future and highly recommend.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you for the amazing review, Lou, we love it!

judyr141
September 17th, 2018

Easy to get going and set up a good quality CV, however, I became concerned when seeing the charges and no easy exit. I was happy to 'pay as you go' and not be drawn into a monthly payment when my CV was completed. I asked for help on line and got an immediate reply by Marianne Hernandez who was really helpful and helped me exit the service. The suggestions and hints were very good. I would use them again but would be mindful about my exit.

Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Hello, Judy:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.

antonyg16
January 31st, 2020

I started off aggressively on the phone as I thought I was incorrectly charged, however after calming down I was told why and how it was charged, they had in fact charged correctly... They were very understanding though and actually refunded me, and lowered my monthly figure, very helpful!

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize our customer service agent for his efforts, Anthony. Our team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!

mariaa270
May 21st, 2018

It's really helpful, loads of options to tailor your CV to match the role you wish to apply for. Also very professional and the site is easy to use. Only suggestion I would make is to make it clear at the time of purchase that you are in fact subscribing and will pay a monthly fee. 4 stars from me :)

Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep

Hi Maria,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Maria!

Is it free ?

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.
See more answers (2)

I actually tried to do this online... and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! It states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message. Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.
See more answers (2)

Hi, Karen, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Stephen Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hello, Nadiah Thank you for getting in touch with us, please know that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: Online - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Go to https: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/ 2. Log into your account with your username and password. 3. Click on the "User Icon". 4. From there, click "Settings." 5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the right side. Phone - Dial: 855.213.0348 - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID. Email: Send us an email from https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID.

By Yashira H.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808. 189. 0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

Writing the perfect CV has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional CV.

Business History

We believe a one size fits all CV doesn’t work, that’s why since 2013, we’ve been dedicated to helping job seekers get hired faster with customized CVs and cover letters.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPerfectCV?

Have a question about MyPerfectCV?