MyPerfectCV

MyPerfectCV has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 264 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyPerfectCV also ranks 5th among Career Advice sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.8%
Special offer from MyPerfectCV
Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• l was called for a job interview as a Customer Service Assistant in an Electricity Distribution Company.
  • It's a great service for editing and creating CV's.

• i only subscribe to 14 days trail , they took 16 ounds off me for no reason , what a scam seriously
  • Although calling itself a free CV builder, you can't actually access anything unless you pay -
How would you rate MyPerfectCV?

“Lovely service from Victor”

Polina S.
4/20/20

I am very pleased with the service received over the phone today from Victor, such a down to earth guy! There was no robotic responses or 'let me get you off the line as fast as possible' attitude - human and kind service, I am impressed! Happy with the discount offered too. Hope the team stays safe and I am grateful for the lovely service in these troubling times!

“STILL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD DO NOT USE”

Valentin V.
7/2/20

THEY LIE AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL THE ACOUNT IN THE SITE I PAID ONCE TO DOWNLOAD MY CV AND THEN THEY GET ME ANOTHER 17 £ AFTER A WEEK

customer service (58) 14 days (6) cv builder (6) 14 day trial (4) credit card (5) great service (10)
polinas10
April 20th, 2020
Happy with the discount offered too.

Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We're always committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you, Polina. We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.

If you need further help, let us know!
dannyg173
February 14th, 2020
I would like to extend my appreciation to Sheldon who helped me to get my problem resolved fast and efficiently. This website is a excellent tool in getting the perfect CV! `
Dan G
Hello, Danny

We appreciate you for sharing your experience with Shelton. We strive to provide an A+ customer service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation, your feedback helps make our service even better.
huynhl1
July 20th, 2020
Thanks to myperfectCV. I have a very beautiful CV now, your service helps me save a lot of time, I love it so much, it is much easier than I thought I could do, you suggested ideas which is suitable with specific job such as sumary, describe jobs... I got a job with the CV. I Will reccommend MyperfectCV for all my friends.
mnauelk
Manuel K. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for sharing your feedback and for giving us a great rating.
valentinv5
July 2nd, 2020
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you, Valentin, for sharing your thoughts.

Our team is dedicated to providing our users with the best customer service experience possible and we would love to discuss this further in order to seek a resolution to your matter, please expect a private message from us shortly.

Once again we apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to resolve this matter soon.
robertog64
January 13th, 2020
Very good costumer service received.
The lady was very helpful and I did not have to wait ages to get an answer.
Thank you!.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with our agent, Roberto. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation and your feedback helps make our service even better.
riannas3
April 14th, 2020
I would like to thank Victor Vargas who helped me today. I called up with a query and got through quickly and easily. My call was answered by Victor who was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. He helped me with efficiency and kindness and i was very happy with the solution provided. Thank you for your help and kindness, I am very grateful.
Hi, Rianna

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback about our agent Victor, we’re always happy to hear it!

We’re constantly looking to improve our services and listening to our customers is a big part of that, we’ve passed your wonderful comments to our agent.
seanr185
Sean R.
February 12th, 2020
Once out get your head around it, it's easy, helpful and enjoyable to do, a very helpful amaerican lady help me cancel my subscription in minutes as I found my new job within days of my CV going to 2 jobs , a big thank you
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome and congrats on the new job, Sean! We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search.
eduardrobertt
January 22nd, 2020
Your site is really helpfull and simple, but I think will be better if you will make a " cancel subscribtion" option. Thank you
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome, please know that we do offer self-cancellations which you can process directly from your "Account Settings", Eduard. If you ever need any assistance with your account simply let us know.
antonyg16
January 31st, 2020
I started off aggressively on the phone as I thought I was incorrectly charged, however after calming down I was told why and how it was charged, they had in fact charged correctly... They were very understanding though and actually refunded me, and lowered my monthly figure, very helpful!
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize our customer service agent for his efforts, Anthony. Our team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
abbiej5
December 2nd, 2019
Ronny was very kind and understanding and I was able to feel very satisfied from his service. He was aware of my needs and ensured they were met. However, if it wasn't for him I would have given this review 1 star. Please understand you are choosing the wrong way to MARKET a product. Essentially, you are scheming customers 16.75 for a CV template. Ask yourselves, what you are making your customers do. I hope you take responsibility for this serious issue in the future as your refund system is just as SHOCKING.
Hey, Abbie -

We’re thrilled to hear that Ronny was able to assist you with your inquiry and provide you with excellent service, we’ll be sure to let him know your wonderful comment. We’ve taken note of your feedback and it’s much appreciated, we’re constantly looking for ways to provide the best experience for our customers and comments like yours help us do just that.
archies24
January 1st, 2018
Ive had a similar experience to a lot of others. Even though I cancelled as soon as I had finished my cv, they proceeded to take £16.95 from my account the last two months.
Beware
Hi Archie,

We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account:

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
joo29
April 27th, 2020
My chat was lovely, they really helped me out and really polite. Even when I was unsure about the terms and conditions they patiently explained to me my options and truly helped me out.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are always happy to help out our users, Jo!

We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.
georgel239
April 18th, 2019
Be very careful with this shady website. I opted it for a trial and for 1 year I've been charged 16.95 GBP each month without knowing. They don't send you an invoice or receipt to let you know that they have taken money from your account. I paid 200 GBP and used their service once. That's a bit expensive for a cv builder. No emails, nothing! They just take 16.95 each month and pretend like nothing happens.
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we apologize for the confusion or inconvenience that this might have caused, George. However, please keep in mind that when you selected our 14-day trial, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every 4 weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

With this in mind, shortly you will be receiving a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
cesw
July 14th, 2017
Extremely disappointed. No indication of payment until the end, then i felt i had little choice. No option to cancel subscription. Terrible quality cv and letter with awful formatting options. Should have done it myself. How do i cancel please?
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Hi Ces, thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our Product. Your feedback is an important part of our efforts to keep customers happy. That's why we would appreciate it if you can contact us at Social@MyPerfectResume.com. With your message, please include the e-mail address or account ID used to create your account with us so we can locate your information more efficiently. Thank you!
judyr141
September 17th, 2018
Easy to get going and set up a good quality CV, however, I became concerned when seeing the charges and no easy exit. I was happy to 'pay as you go' and not be drawn into a monthly payment when my CV was completed. I asked for help on line and got an immediate reply by Marianne Hernandez who was really helpful and helped me exit the service. The suggestions and hints were very good. I would use them again but would be mindful about my exit.
Hello, Judy:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
sebastianm74
April 28th, 2020
Victor takes his time and explains everything in detail. He is very friendly and efficient He also explained the advantages of having my perfect cv
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize Victor for he's efforts and willingness to help with your query, Sebastian.
xing4
February 12th, 2020
I was trying to cancel my account, for would not plan to use in the near future. However, the customer service explain to me a lot of features of this account which I did not realise at the beginning. I decided to keep at the very end. Very good services
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you so much for taking a moment to recognize our agent for his efforts and your willingness to stay with us, Xin!
jeevakanthip
Jeevakanthi P.
March 2nd, 2020
I would like to extend my appreciation to Viktor who helped me get my problem resolved quickly and efficiently.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for leaving a five-star shout-out for our agent Victor for helping you resolve your query, Jeevakanth.
jackj267
May 20th, 2020
Victor who I spoke with on the phone is a gentleman, really polite and helpful, solved my problem in minutes
Hey, Jack

We’re delighted to hear that Victor was able to resolve your inquiry and provide you with excellent service.

We’ll be sure to let him know your kind comments.
mustafar12
December 9th, 2019
Contacting one of representatives of perfect cv was a great experience and the request I had was just done in a few minutes. Recommending to everyone
Thanks
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We absolutely love recommendations, Mustafa! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service agent!
marting197
November 19th, 2019
Great help from my customer service, very polite helpful and good speaking thanks for your help. It's a great service in getting the job you want
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going, Martin. Our team is always here for you to help out with your CVs and cover-letters, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
ethanw88
December 2nd, 2019
The help was amazing and very helpful. I thought that it was helpful because you fully explained the whole process and made it very easy to understand and I also felt like I was in his best interests in terms of helping me and fully explaining he process. This review is for Ronnie Samuel.
Hello, Ethan -

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with our agent Ronnie. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation, your feedback helps make our service even better.
elify
October 21st, 2019
Amazing service and very quick and easy way to build an outstanding CV for your dream job! The ready content is very useful and helps you with good and suitable suggestions according to your job and position titles. I've built my CV in literally no time and I've found an amazing job right in few days after applying with it, because of course it was distinctive and unique. Thank you team My Perfect CV! Keep doing what you're doing!
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We love your glowing review Elif! Thank you so much for taking a moment to provide such detail into your satisfaction with our product! We appreciate the positive feedback and wish you all the best in your new position!
yuliyap1
March 6th, 2018
I'm impressed and surprised. This website looked very serious, very well done service. And just to be neutral the website did a good job with my CV.
(!) But the notification on the automatic subscription is written in light grey down the bottom, you would not expect it from a serious site that cares about their reputation.
And I see people are complaining since 2017 and they have not changed this!
I'm disappointed. I'll never use this website again because they are cheating and they know it.
Hi Yuliya,
We're sorry you didn't had the best experience with us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 855-213-0348.
alfreda47
November 20th, 2019
I had a chat with a customer Care officer (Jeffery), the treatment was so excellent that I had to extend my retainer-ship with my Perfect CV.

Keep up the good customer service.
Hi Alfred,

We absolutely love the positive feedback! Thank you for taking a moment to share how pleasant your experience was with Jeffrey and for sticking with us! We wish you all the best in your search!

Is it free ?

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.
See more answers (2)

I actually tried to do this online... and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! It states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message. Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

You're lucky we were scammed for £800 can't believe we missed it all this time

By Alan M.
See more answers (2)

Hi, Karen, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Stephen Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hello, Nadiah Thank you for getting in touch with us, please know that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: Online - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Go to https: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/ 2. Log into your account with your username and password. 3. Click on the "User Icon". 4. From there, click "Settings." 5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the right side. Phone - Dial: 855.213.0348 - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID. Email: Send us an email from https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID.

By Yashira H.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808. 189. 0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

Writing the perfect CV has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional CV.

Business History

We believe a one size fits all CV doesn’t work, that’s why since 2013, we’ve been dedicated to helping job seekers get hired faster with customized CVs and cover letters.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
Usually responds not within the first month
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPerfectCV?

Have a question about MyPerfectCV?