Review of MyPerfectCV

Tel: 1607101247473
privacy@myperfectcv.co.uk

elify
10/21/19
Amazing service and very quick and easy way to build an outstanding CV for your dream job! The ready content is very useful and helps you with good and suitable suggestions according to your job and position titles. I've built my CV in literally no time and I've found an amazing job right in few days after applying with it, because of course it was distinctive and unique. Thank you team My Perfect CV! Keep doing what you're doing!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
We love your glowing review Elif! Thank you so much for taking a moment to provide such detail into your satisfaction with our product! We appreciate the positive feedback and wish you all the best in your new position!
paull535
10/6/19
Very easy to use, great choice of templates to choose from and helped me find a job at a bank within one week of using the site! Very straight forwards to cancel the service afterwards as well with thanks to a very helpful phone operator (Pamela Acevedo). Thank you
Response from Yashira H., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you for the awesome review and for letting us know that you landed a job, that’s terrific news, Paul We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.

Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
michaelg1314
9/13/19
Pamela was so profession and patient with all my requirements. I had an issue with my CV and she accessed it and repaired the issue quickly.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Michael,

We appreciate your lovely feedback about Pamela! Thank you for the 5 stars!
siobhand13
9/9/19
Santiago was very polite and helpful and answered my query effectively. I am pleased with the service I received and will use my perfect cv again.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Siobhan,

Thank you for taking a moment to share the pleasant customer service exchange you had with Santiago! We're happy to know that you were pleased with our site and will use our services again!
finleyh24
8/27/19
I would recommend using myPrefectCV's service. I managed to design and complete my CV in a short amount of time thanks to them. Customer service was amazing too with processing my requests, and would like to thank Kevin for all of his amazing help.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello Finley,

We appreciate you taking a moment to recommend our services! We're pleased to hear that you're satisfied with your new CV and that you found Kevin to be so helpful on the customer service side of things! Thank you for the lovely review!
leightong2
7/10/19
Site is really easy to use and creates great templates. I have only cancelled my subscription due to having achieved my dream job. Really recommend it. John was excellent on the phone as well.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
What lovely news Leighton! Congratulations on your new position! We thank you for taking out the time to leave such positive feedback about our product and our agent, John!
daudis1
6/26/19
Great and helpful service! I am now able to understand the full benefits of cv builder, thank you Jonathan Blanco
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you Daudi! We love it when our agents are able to unveil more of our features to our customers! We appreciate the shout-out for Jonathan!
sarahw422
6/26/19
Sylvia Marroquin was very helpful and polite as well as quick in responding. I wish every business had this much of a good customer service. Everything would be a lot easier.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Sarah,

Thank you for recognizing Sylvia's excellent customer service! We do like to set the standard in customer service and we greatly appreciate you taking out the time to leave the positive feedback!
kenb327
6/3/19
spoke to andie who was very helpful,i signed up with the company and got a job within days of signing,i would recommend this company to anybody out of work.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Congrats on the new job Ken! We're thrilled to hear that you landed a job and we thank you for the recommendation!
stewartm52
6/3/19
Very helpful assistant Christian let me cancel my subscription without being too pushy and was very polite
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you Stewart, for sharing the positive experience you had with us! We're happy to hear that Christian was able to facilitate a smooth cancelation for you!
ldsc
5/24/19
Got some really good insight from worker Andy. Thank you for going the extra mile helped me achieve what was needed :D
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Mr. C.,

It really makes our day when we're able to help our customers achieve their goals! We thank you for giving Andy a shout-out and wish you all the best in your search! :-)
eriksonm
5/1/19
It's was difficult at beginning to start building the CV but afterwards all comes together.I am very happy it's my first time using the site.its help full.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Erikson, we're glad that everything was able to come together for you! Good luck in your job search!
kaceym3
5/1/19
It really helped me to do my job application and I think I would recommend this to more people to use when they are going to apply for a job or even they might find a job that doesn't need a cv
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Kacey! We greatly appreciate the recommendation and are so glad we were able to help you with your job application!
nikhilr7
4/30/19
I cancelled my subscription thrice 2 months ago , still they extort 23.80 money today.
It has been a quiet a few time that despite my cancelling of suscription my money is getting deducted from my account on monthly basis.
I only used the service once . Why dont you just cancel my subscription
I was one of the most loyal customers of myperfectcv.co.uk and i can give you names of students and freshers to whom i recommended your services and they have
been using your service till now.

I m highly dissapointed and expect full refund that is unduely deducted from my account otherwise i will block my credit card and post every possible negative reviews through multiple accounts on any site that has your description.
I m tired of your theft. Kindly look into it

MyPerfectCV attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello Nikhil,

We deeply regret that you experienced this and we are truly sad to see you go. Per your request, we looked into the matter and our records do indicate that you were issued a refund and that the issue was resolved on 4/29. We ask that you please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to post. Please rest assured that you will no longer be charged in the future. Should you ever need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you.
paulg595
4/29/19
Pleasant service,many thanks Andie,cancelled my rolling subscription when asked,
Many thanks once again.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Congrats on the new job Paul and best of luck! We're glad to hear that Andie made the cancelation process smooth for you!
rowlandk8
4/29/19
Excellent customer service and care. Keep up your high standard of service. Your agent is very understanding and informative and knows her product.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you Roland for your positive remarks! We definitely take pride in offering a high level of customer service!
stuartg58
4/29/19
I spoke to a man called Andy who dealt with my cancellation request. He was extremely polite and extremely helpful! I wish all customer service people were like him, thank you Andy. My cancellation ID was 70022674 and I would lol Andy to get a lot of praise!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Stuart,

We're sad to see you go, but we appreciate you singing Andy's praises! We're so glad to hear of the spectacular service he provided! :-)
joannez25
4/22/19
Cancellation would be easier to do online and not calling in. Thank you for your help. Please cancel subscription as requested
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
You're welcome always and we're sad to see to go, Joanne!

As requested, the account has been successfully canceled on April 18, 2019. Rest-assured that you will not be billed for our monthly services. For future references, we emailed a confirmation of your cancellation. (Automatic emails can be picked up as junk or spam mail if you can, please check your spam/junk folder). If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with any further questions, or should you decide to reactivate in the future.
georgel239
4/18/19
Be very careful with this shady website. I opted it for a trial and for 1 year I've been charged 16.95 GBP each month without knowing. They don't send you an invoice or receipt to let you know that they have taken money from your account. I paid 200 GBP and used their service once. That's a bit expensive for a cv builder. No emails, nothing ! They just take 16.95 each month and pretend like nothing happens.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we apologize for the confusion or inconvenience that this might have caused, George. However, please keep in mind that when you selected our 14-day trial, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every 4 weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

With this in mind, shortly you will be receiving a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
aijab
3/6/19
Very helpful and patient support of subscribing my profile correctly, returning my wrongly payed money and explaining all detailed and understandable
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Aija -

Thanks for sharing your experience, we're happy to hear that our agent was patient and helpful. We are always here for you, so if there’s ever anything that we can for you please let us know.
chrish902
2/27/19
I had a problem again getting the right format for my cv and the gentleman was very patient while i explained in detail the problem i had..Very good at his job !
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Chris:

Thank you for sharing your experience with our agent. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
jamesm1649
2/12/19
Great tools for CV building. Had an issue regarding misleading pricing however upon contacting customer services this was instantly resolved by Paola who provided outstanding friendly and efficient service.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, James:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
joshuab355
1/29/19
The customer service is really nice and thoughtful, they take you through every small bits of details. And would offer you the best deals. I wanted to unsubscribe from my subscription and was greeted by "Paola Figueroa", who was genuinely kind and patient. She also ensured I was happy with my decisions and wasn't confused by the outcomes of my choices. She helped me step by step and I'm really pleased by the process. Overall I rated them 5/5, because although I was leaving they're subscription they still wanted the best for me and my interests; also welcome me back with open arms.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Joshua:

Reviews like this really make our day. We’re excited to know that Paola was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive comments.
himab1
1/14/19
I was stumped as due to a technical glitch at my end my work for 2 days to create my CV seemed to have disappeared. Tahlia was super helpful and managed to restore my CV.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Hima:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tahlia, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
sarav58
1/8/19
Tahlia was brilliant. Very efficient and extremely polite! Was a delight to speak with her.
She dealt with my request promptly.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Sara:

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV