Review of MyPerfectCV

Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More

patricias428
5/18/18
An easy to use site which gives you ideas and a modern-looking CV.
A little expensive per month. Easy to contact the customer services to cancel. Reduction was offered if I continue, but I am not looking for work, only volunteering roles...which I have secured via other channels.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for your comments on our resume builder and customer service team, Patricia.
ethanc49
5/17/18
Larry with customer service was very understanding and well spoken. Opened my eyes to many more of the features the site has to offer!
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Ethan,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Larry; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
bhagwats
5/16/18
Refund my 20.95 Pounds otherwise i will do the complaint as without my information you have charge my debit card .
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Bhagwat!
We're so sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. We'd like to make things right with you. Please get in touch with us at:

Social@MyPerfectcv.com

If you could include the Account ID or e-mail address associated with the account so we can locate your information, which would help us enormously.
Thank you!
cassellj
5/14/18
Great customer service. Very helpful, and efficient to use. It is another big plus for a service that is highly valuable anyaay. I will always recommend this company.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Cassell,
Thank you for sharing, Cassell! Our Customer Service team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise for you. If you need further help, let us know!
maxinew22
5/8/18
I created my C.V it was so easy, there are so many different templates to use, the finished item looks so professional, when I wanted to cancel my subscription Marianne was very helpful and was not pushy, she offered me a discount if I wanted to stay with them but as I wanted to cancel she made it so easy and cancelled it for me.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Maxine!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our agent Marianne. We’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
sherryl69
5/7/18
Thank Marianne for providing useful information and with a well understanding of my needs. It was a very pleasing experience in the chat room.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Sherry!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our agent Marianne. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
deand179
5/1/18
Great service , easy to use and thanks to George C who was very helpful when phoning with a query, made it easy to cancel when we were finished with the service. Thank you
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hey Dean, hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, get in touch any time!
danielac24
4/12/18
Thanks Edwin for your efficient assistance today! The customer service was quick and professional and my issue was sorted efficiently. Both times I requested chat support I received it to to my satisfaction. Thank you again. I'm happy with their service so far and I recommend it.

Tip for consumers: I recommend contacting customer support chat if any user issue appears, they're pretty fast at it and they work with you to cover customer needs pretty efficiently.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Daniel,
We’re thrilled to hear that Edwin was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments. Reviews like this really make our day. Thank you so much!
sherryw50
4/11/18
Edwin was so helpful and patient today and sorted out my query professionally....................Many thanks
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Sherry,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Edwin; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
tanyaa24
3/19/18
Very professional and easy to talk I got excellent costumer service give you a lot information .
Than you
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tanya,
Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, get in touch any time!
markw362
3/18/18
customer services employee Warren was very helpful today so thank him for being polite and proffessional
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Mark!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our agent Warren. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.

-Best regards,
MyPerfectCV UK
marjoriew9
3/16/18
I unfortunately had to cancel due to personal reasons.I got in touch today and asked to cancel my account.they were very professional about it all.and curtious.not making my curcumstancies of having to cancel an issue
I actually did get a part time job through them and using the cv i made was very good.
thankyou for cancelling so quickly and helping me out.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Marjorie,
We appreciate the positive feedback, Marjorie, and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search. Congrats on the new job!
eugenem56
3/15/18
I had problem with 14 day trial and monthly subscription option - they helped me immediately so I could continue in less than a minute
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Eugene,
That’s what we like to hear, Eugene. We’re always here to help whenever you need us!
michaelt277
3/15/18
It's a great service for editing and creating CV's. The customer service team were very accommodating and polite. Good work!
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Michael,
fahada39
3/9/18
I as a student was looking for an internship, so it was important that i have a professional impression on the employer through my CV. After finding about this website i was able to create a good CV in a user friendly way.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Fahad,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Fahad!
andreyi4
3/6/18
Best custom service I ever had , very friendly environment and in just a few stepts you get what you want
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Andrey,
Thanks for your review, Andrey! Glad we were able to help. Have a great day!
yuliyap1
3/6/18
I'm impressed and surprised. This website looked very serious, very well done service. And just to be neutral the website did a good job with my CV.
(!!!) But the notification on the automatic subscription is written in light grey down the bottom, you would not expect it from a serious site that cares about their reputation.
And I see people are complaining since 2017 and they have not changed this!
I'm disappointed. I'll never use this website again because they are cheating and they know it.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Yuliya,
We're sorry you didn't had the best experience with us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 855-213-0348.
josephf105
3/5/18
I have found cover letter to be extremely user friendly and staff is very polite and helpful. I dealt with Danny and was able to cancel my subscription within minutes because I already got a job using the cover letter. It was less than a week and landed a job. Thanks to cover letter , I would highly recommend this service to all who are looking to gain employment and they have so many different cover letters to chose from and its really easy. I think the most difficult part was choosing the one for me. And thats not really a bad thing. Thanks again for your help and just give it a try and see what happens in your job search. Mine is over and I landed a job that I couldnt wipe the smile off my face after leaving! Well done!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Joseph,
We appreciate the positive feedback, Joseph, and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search. Congrats on the new job!
tomb334
3/4/18
My complaint is as below -

Hello there...

I imagine you must get this a lot, but I am very curious to know why it is that I appear to have had a monthly subscription set up for your CV Building "service"??

Generally speaking I don't tend to build so many CVs on a monthly basis that I feel the need to pay a whopping £16.95 for the pleasure.

I would venture to guess that most people in their right minds wouldn't pay this sum for the once off service much less the monthly version of what can only be described as a "disservice".

There are 2 things which I would kindly request to be enlightened on...

1. Please can you provide me with the exact wording which is used to ensure that your customers are fully aware that they are entering into a monthly billing contract for your service, and where this can be found?

2. For this sum of £16.95 per month... what is it exactly that you are providing?? Other than, of course, a platform with which to scam unsuspecting job hunters whom, it is probably safe to assume, are in a less fortunate financial situation than most.

Lastly I must insist that you reimburse my account for all fees taken AFTER 16th January 2018.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Tom
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tom,

We would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process ( (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.

There are several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your 'Account Settings' as well.

Also, the paid subscription gives you the ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, also, to Find 1,000's of jobs for every industry —new jobs added all the time at our Ultimate job board, choose from professional templates and designs in our CV Builder, our CV Check allows you to Scan your CV common errors and how to perfect it, find Interview tips and advice, and also have a professional covering letter using our Covering Letter Builder.
joannak32
3/2/18
Great help and services thanks for sorting out my problem that was meant to been done in February many thanks
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Joanna,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Joanna!
jackier77
3/2/18
A very patient and well spoken guy answered my queries with great knowledge and understanding of the system. Thank you! I have now applied for the job!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Jackie,
You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy, and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience. Thanks again!
jackw155
3/2/18
Brilliant customer service. And now I have to write at least 100 characters so ignore this bit.
Apparently thats still not 100 characters.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Jack,
henrys89
3/2/18
The customer support experience here for me was excellent, I called to cancel my subscription after I billed and they even gave me a full refund! Andrew was extremely helpful and friendly when it came to my questions and concerns. He totally understood where I was coming from and helped me figure out a payment plan that better suited my financial situation. Thanks Andrew!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Henry,
We’re thrilled to hear that Andrew was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments. Reviews like this really make our day. Thank you so much!
stevew268
2/24/18
The CV builder is very easy to use and the tips are brilliant in helping create a great CV. I would definitely recommend this site to friends and family
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Steve,
Thanks for trusting us with your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1,2,3! Best of luck in your job search.
alexandrep13
2/23/18
I'm impressed with the quality of service, I've been assesed by Gentlemen called Allan Mendez and I would recommend the services.....
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Alexandre,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Allan; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV