Review of MyPerfectCV

Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More

judyr141
9/17/18
Easy to get going and set up a good quality CV, however, I became concerned when seeing the charges and no easy exit. I was happy to 'pay as you go' and not be drawn into a monthly payment when my CV was completed. I asked for help on line and got an immediate reply by Marianne Hernandez who was really helpful and helped me exit the service. The suggestions and hints were very good. I would use them again but would be mindful about my exit.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Judy:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
lm193
9/17/18
The customer service operator was very calm, i felt slightly irritable at the beginning of the conversation but she managed to calm me down with her calm demeanour. She offered me a good deal and made me feel as though she had my best interest at heart. She managed to work out the refund without hesitation She was a true professional and an asset to your company.

The downfall was that i was on the phone for approximately 30 minutes which irritated me as i was unsure if i was to be charged for the call. She assured me that the call was free but still i was unsure of the 0808 number being free. I believed that my query was dealt with in 15 minutes but felt as though i was kept on the phone unnecessarily.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, LM:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.
philipm185
9/12/18
Very easy to use.Gives you helpful hints and phrases.When you dont need it anymore dont forget to cancel,was offered the same service for £3!
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Philip:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
sidneym55
8/31/18
Paola Figueroa was exceptionally helpful and an absolute gem. Been using this website for a while now and have always loved it. I realised however that I didnt need membership for a couple of months and because of the automated debit payment I had a payment deducted from my account. Getting on to customer was no issue. Paola was very helpful and I had my refund process initiated in no time. Overall I highly recommend myperfectcv for an allround 5 star service.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Sidney:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
esthero11
8/22/18
It's amazing. It literally helped to sort my CV out in just 10mins. They give you ideas of words you could use and you can choose from different formats and styles. It's simply amazing guys
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Esther:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that only took you 10 minutes to complete it! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
amiry3
8/2/18
Great services today, very freindly staff. Her service and compassion was amazing. Very speedy service service, and she helped me with everything i needed.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Amir:

martinb236
8/1/18
Loved the cv maker, disliked the way it was a subscription and only told at end when trying to get the made cv, should be made clear from the start. Have an option to buy cv only without having to sign to site and then have to cancel, which you have easily ill admit.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Martin:

dominicc43
7/31/18
This site is incredible, everything in the right place, very well layed out, helpful staff and quick response to emails, the price they charge is absolutely affordable and the quality of their CV builders among-st other services they offer are in an expert condition and presentation, I highly recommend.

They don't just "take" your money, if you READ things you'll know it, so many idiotic reviews, that's some peoples problems nowadays, they never read things.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Dominic:

You made our day with that review, we’re happy to help!
Thank you for sharing the love, it’s awesome to know how pleased you are with our resume builder and Customer Service. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
andradad2
7/26/18
Online chat is an easy service to use if you need clarifications. The auto-renew part is quite tricky. You need to pay attention in order to avoid extra-payments.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Andrada:

Thank you for letting us know that our Online Chat was as easy as 1, 2, 3! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Your feedback will help us provide an even better experience for our customers. Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with.
angelap171
7/23/18
Very easy , a CV virgin who had no idea where to start.
Very easy , straight forward and simple to follow.

Only hoping now I have cancelled they follow through with this straight away.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Angela:

tinaj93
7/16/18
Absolutely amazing website, full of very useful hints and tips, phrases and ideas to explain your work experience in a professional easy to understand manner. The customer service provided by Everth was excellent.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Tina:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we're happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3 and for sharing your experience with Everth, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
marthaa63
7/16/18
They offered me a discount because of a problem I had and help me fix it. Overall helpful service. Would recommend. And the site is great as well.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Martha:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and offered you a discount for our services. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know.
malyunk
7/11/18
This service was great it really helped me out with update my CV and adding final touches to it. One feature tbat i enjoyed using was the fact that you could email and download your CV start to your inbox after you done and you dont have to wait. So once again tha k you for your service.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Malyun:

You just made our day!
We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.
fabianat1
6/25/18
Supported by Marianne Hernandez, really nice and helpful.
I Asked to her to delete my account and she suggests me other options.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Fabiana!

Reviews like this really make our day!
We’re thrilled to hear that Marianne was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your comments. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
anitac90
6/20/18
I have used for build up my CV and cover letter very interesting website easy to manager the information.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Anita!

Thank you for trusting us with your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! Best of luck in your job search.
jonh180
6/20/18
This site help me build a very strong CV that have has generated a lot of interest in my trade, so for that reason, this site is highly recommended. My one and only criticism would be that I would have appreciated if it was made clearer from the start that this is a pay/subscription service, not at the very end once you have completed the CV. However, overall, I am a happy customer, and would recommend the service. Customer service is very good also, thanks, Gabriel.

Jon H.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Jon!

Thank you for trusting us with your resume and for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.
nicos14
6/20/18
Very helpful, no sales tactics just straight to the point. The lady I spoke too was very friendly and very genuine. helped me with all my issues and everything was resolved without irritating inconvenience or distress.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Nico,
Appreciate the 5 stars, Nico! Happy customers make our days brighter. Thanks!
haedynj
6/11/18
Great service, handy and good-looking templates really help with what a good CV should look like for someone less in-the-know. Just wish I didn't have to pay for it
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Haedyn!

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Your feedback will help us provide an even better experience for our customers and It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with our resume builder. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
barbaram423
5/29/18
they take your money without making it clear
terrible service
anyone who has hiven them 5 stars was prob working for the company
or paid to do it
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Barbara!

Thank you for your feedback!
We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Payment Processing Page
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Immediately after you complete your enrollment process you receive a automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)

Again thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better, and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comment along to our team so we can keep improving. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our products and services.

-Best regards,
MyPerfectCV UK
emilj7
5/29/18
Customer service rep Krystian Rodriguez was ultimately helpful and friendly. Promote this guy for his persistance and endless desire to assist
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Emil!

We’re thrilled to hear that Krystian was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your thoughts. Reviews like this really make our day.
Thank you so much!
gerardc50
5/29/18
Called MyPerfect CV because I had a question regarding my account.

Customer service rep spoke clear English, was helpful and sorted my query out straight away.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Gerard!

That’s what we like to hear! We’re always here to help whenever you need us.
robv34
5/28/18
Very helpful and easy to create, highly recommended, very simple instructions and step by step communication
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Rob!

You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy, and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.
mariaa270
5/21/18
It's really helpful, loads of options to tailor your CV to match the role you wish to apply for. Also very professional and the site is easy to use. Only suggestion I would make is to make it clear at the time of purchase that you are in fact subscribing and will pay a monthly fee. 4 stars from me :)
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Maria,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Maria!
barbarat181
5/20/18
will auto charge your card/bank every month if you don't cancel it, what on earth?! surely they have to mention this!!
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Barbara,

We apologize for the confusion this may have caused. Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee.

When signing up for our product you agree to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

When we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase on the confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail immediately after you complete your enrollment process stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. (Automatic emails can get redirected to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check these folders if you cannot find this email.)
hadia6
5/19/18
Its very easy to build your CV and the layout is very professional , it has monthly automaticly fees
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Hadi,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Hadi!

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV