Review of MyPerfectCV

Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More

chrish902
2/27/19
I had a problem again getting the right format for my cv and the gentleman was very patient while i explained in detail the problem i had..Very good at his job !
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Chris:

Thank you for sharing your experience with our agent. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
jamesm1649
2/12/19
Great tools for CV building. Had an issue regarding misleading pricing however upon contacting customer services this was instantly resolved by Paola who provided outstanding friendly and efficient service.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, James:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
joshuab355
1/29/19
The customer service is really nice and thoughtful, they take you through every small bits of details. And would offer you the best deals. I wanted to unsubscribe from my subscription and was greeted by "Paola Figueroa", who was genuinely kind and patient. She also ensured I was happy with my decisions and wasn't confused by the outcomes of my choices. She helped me step by step and I'm really pleased by the process. Overall I rated them 5/5, because although I was leaving they're subscription they still wanted the best for me and my interests; also welcome me back with open arms.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Joshua:

Reviews like this really make our day. We’re excited to know that Paola was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive comments.
himab1
1/14/19
I was stumped as due to a technical glitch at my end my work for 2 days to create my CV seemed to have disappeared. Tahlia was super helpful and managed to restore my CV.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Hima:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tahlia, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
sarav58
1/8/19
Tahlia was brilliant. Very efficient and extremely polite! Was a delight to speak with her.
She dealt with my request promptly.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Sara:

zakkp1
1/6/19
It's a very useful service and I would definitely recommend it, very easy to use and good customer service
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Zakk:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
nadiar21
1/1/19
The advisor was very helpful and helped me alot i was distressed but she was able to sort my problem out with sympathy and good communication skills
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Nadia:

We are happy to hear that our agents were able to help you with your request and provide you with excellent service.
juditho24
12/31/18
myperfect cv simplified my resume creation.The advisor was very helpful in providing information to my questions
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Judith:

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're committed to providing excellent service and it’s happy to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
ms477
12/25/18
The advisor was very helpful in providing information to my questions without any hesitation, she is an asset to the company.

Thanks for the lovely service :)
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, M S -

Thank you for taking some time to review us! We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.
cristianr19
12/18/18
He help me to find a good job a good position
Because of this I'm now head chef in a big company
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Cristian:

You're very welcome! We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you land that position. Congratulations on the new job!
rashmis20
Rashmi S.
12/17/18
Paola was kind and well spoken, and swift at resolving my issue. Thankful to her for the same. She also provided all relevant information clearly, so that I could make a well informed decision.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Rashmi:

Thanks for sharing your experience with Paola, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive thoughts. If you need further help, get in touch at any time!
adnank8
12/14/18
Very very nice guy with exceptional way of marketing. Tried to help me with the jobs too.
Definitely gonna recommend
God bless us all.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Adnan:

That's what we love to hear, it's amazing to know that our agent was able to assist you and thank you for recommending us!
dawnm277
12/5/18
Happy with the service and happy with the customer service Thalia did fantastic explaining everything to me well done
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Dawn:

Thanks for sharing your experience with Thalia, hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch at any time!
valerav1
11/7/18
Very easy guide on how to write your first CV. In general, good website which gives you helpful tips and propose phrases that work.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Valera:

Thank you for trusting us with your CV, we’re happy to hear that is was easy to use and that you’re pleased with our services, we hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
kazimierzs
11/1/18
MyPerfectCV is a very good way to start the journey to your career. When I wanted to unsubscribe they gave me lower charges thanks to with I can keep updating my CV.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Kazimierz:

You're very welcome and thanks for sharing your experience, we're wishing you the best of luck in your career journey!
obiagelii
11/1/18
I write this review with so much joy in my heart. I have always been unsure about how to come up with a beautiful Resume till my friend asked me to look up MY Perfect CV.

l was called for a job interview as a Customer Service Assistant in an Electricity Distribution Company. One of the panel members started by commending my clarity in stating my objectives, education and job functions. He appreciated my ability to clearly communicate what I hope to offer the company. This is as a result of the proper CV organisation MY Perfect CV helped me achieved.

After two weeks, I was called to take up the job!
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Obiageli:

Thank you for the awesome review and for letting us know that you landed a job, that’s terrific news! Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
jamesg803
10/31/18
Informative and knowledgable telephone advisor very polite and helpful. Not the ideal outcome but I understand better now.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, James:

We’re proud to know that our agents were able to help you with your request and that you were pleased with our service. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
oriannel
10/29/18
Very easy and simple to do. My first time writing a cv and couldn't be happier with the format and end result.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Orianne:

ernestsb
10/22/18
Contacted MyPerfectCV to cancel my subscription. Paola was extremely helpful and we resolved everything in a matter of minutes. Very satisfied with the service provided.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Ernests:

Just what we love to hear and thank you for taking some time to review us! We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.
mnnamdin
10/22/18
This is very credible company and very professional I will recommend their services to anybody thanks

mr nnamdi
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Mnnamdi:

You just made our day, we always strive to make our customers satisfied and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.
roxanam8
10/22/18
Wonderful platform! I was able to create my CV very quickly and it looks great! Plus, it gave me confidence that I will be successful with getting the job I am applying for. Will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Roxana:

Thanks for trusting us with your CV, it's great to hear that you loved our website. We hope it makes all the difference in landing you get the job that you desire! :)
ianb181
10/12/18
Would like to say a big thank you to Paola for helping me sort out my account, she was very helpful and informative, great service thank you
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Ian:

You're welcome always! Thanks for sharing your positive comments about our agent Paola, it's great to know that she was helpful, informative and provide excellent service to you.
danp208
10/11/18
Good service and customer service very helpful when calling very friendly customer calls personal. Was easy to unserscribe from services only because in a job but will use these services again in future for sure.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Dan:

Thank you for your comments on our resume builder and our team. We appreciate you sharing them.
tomb580
10/11/18
Dealt with in a prompt and competent manor. The service was of an excellent standard. I would use this service again.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Tom:

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our services. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
jesselynem
10/7/18
I had some issues and was in need for assistance.I was serviced by mrs ariel was replied quickly,always putting me at ease and she was concerned with my queries.As a professional banker in my country I must admit that mrs ariel is one of the most good customer care agent I have ever met.thank you for her service.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Jesselyne:

Reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that Ariel was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your comments.

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV