Review of MyPerfectCV

Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More

alexandrep13
2/23/18
I'm impressed with the quality of service, I've been assesed by Gentlemen called Allan Mendez and I would recommend the services.....
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Alexandre,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Allan; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
rachidm2
2/21/18
This service is extremely good to find a job and make yourself known to the employers in a professional way.I will definitely use it in the future and recommend it for anyone looking for a job.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Rachid,
We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Have a great day!
stuartc62
2/21/18
Good customer chat experience, I initially called to cancel my account but after my online chat where I was made aware of the benefits and low monthly fee - I didn't much convincing it was value for money
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Stuart,
Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, get in touch any time!
izabelar
Izabela R.
2/19/18
I had a very good customer service experience with this company. I called to request to cancel and unsubscribe from the services and everything went very smoothly.
Note: **When you want to cancel from future payments before the 14 day trial finishes, make sure that you reply to the welcome email that you would like to cancel, or cancel directly from your account on MyPerfectCV. Unsubscribing from the email will only unsubscribe you from receiving any emails from them.

Overall, navigating through MyPerfectCV was easy and it helped me created a great CV and now I am happy to say that I have a job starting on the 26th Feb! :)
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Izabela,
emiliof12
2/12/18
Initially the CV format was really attractive and during the process after saved all steps in the system all the sudden the CV disappeared. A glitch that could not solved. Not worthy.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Emilio,
Sorry to hear about this situation and we apologize for the inconvenience this may had caused. I'll be more than happy to assist you and escalate this issue to our Technical department, and see if we can fix this for you. Shortly, you'll receive an DM from us!
josht50
2/2/18
Friendly and to the point no hassel. For want I wanted tooken care of quickly and professional. Will definitely use this service in the future if need be.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Josh,
We’re sorry to see you go, but feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding our service. Thank you.
miriamb25
2/2/18
helped me design a brilliant c.v which helped me secure the job i wanted. very helpful and friendly when i finished my subscription and offered me some very good deals which at present i do not require but will definitely remember if i need their services in the future. leaving your subscription open for a few days also means i can change my mind if i need to. thanks to eduardo in customer services for being so friendly and helpful.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Miriam,
We’re proud to know that Eduardo was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
fayeh12
1/24/18
Helped me to create a CV which I have always struggled to do. Was easy to use and gave informative hints and tips along the way.

Was really easy to cancel my subscription. I was worried initially that there would be a clause to it but there wasnt and it was cancelled without any struggle and was really quick and simple to cancel.

Will definitely recommend
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Faye,
Thanks for trusting us with your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1,2,3! Best of luck in your job search.
samuell68
1/24/18
Very good service with a easy platform where you can create a good cv in 10 minutes with professional staff that was able to answer to my questions and to provide a good servide
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Samuel,
We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
atihab
1/24/18
I thought that the site its self was well crafted an the methods were easy and simple, however be aware that it cost £2.95 to have a membership for 14 days as they do not state that at the begging. Also Cancel the member ship afterwards, as they charge £16.95 each month, this happened to me but I rang them up and they were really nice about the situation and refunded the payment straight away and sent me confirmation email. Overall good experience, just b aware of the memberships and payments that youre making.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Atiha,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, we'd like to clarify the following as well:

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
dianav34
1/23/18
this site was more helpful than others,,.making me the best cv that I've had ti'll now .
Nice and friendly staff , and posibility to delete your account .
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Diana,
Thank you for your kind words, Diana!! It’s excellent to know how you feel about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
andrewc216
1/23/18
great stuff everything about this experience for me was great.I mean it was great no other words come close other than great
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Andrew!
archies24
1/1/18
Ive had a similar experience to a lot of others. Even though I cancelled as soon as I had finished my cv, they proceeded to take £16.95 from my account the last two months.
Beware
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Archie,

We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account:

skylarkk
12/17/17
I was aware I signed up for the free trial, but I was sure to cancel it on time once I had in possession of the digital copy of my CV. The person who helped me as I wrote my CV was there as witness to me cancelling the subscription on my account.

Yet I have just found out nearly £100 had been deducted from my card in the span of a few months without my notice. I'm disappointed and shocked. Will be contacting my bank since I don't trust these people to do anything about refunds.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Skylark,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Skylark. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
gillw8
12/17/17
I have just had to cancel my bank card as they are taking money from my account that I did not authorise or sign up to. Its a scam
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Gill,

timb194
12/14/17
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE AT ALL COSTS!

I have made the same experience as the other people here.

I have used the service once and then never again!

You get no notification that you use the service and no clear information about the costs. No confirmation emails, no receipts, nothing!

The answers to these threats and complains here only display bad justifications in the lack of sufficient awareness of the price of the service!

I got charged 11 times 17 pounds for about a whole year!

I want that money back!

I am going to have a talk with my lawyer and I am in contact with the legal office department of my bank as well as the police in this manner!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tim,

charlenek7
12/11/17
I have just realised that this company have been taking money from me since September and I didnt sign up to a subscription with them!!! I called the company to explain and they said that I havent cancelled my subscription - online scam that I am now going to have to report to my bank as a fraudulent transaction - do not go near this website!!!!!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Charlene,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Charlene. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
michellemib
12/4/17
They have continued taking from my account despite me cancelling subscription. Unfortunatey they also do jot have facility to cancel online. Do not use as misleading the public and a waste of time. I would like a full refund and explanation why this was not cancelled and full guarantee this has now been dine. I will report to bank as fraudulant transaction. Id 44309955
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello Michellemi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. In order to fully assist you with your concern, we encourage you to contact us at Social@MyPerfectCV.com. With your message, we would appreciate it if you could include the e-mail address or account ID used to create your account with us. Thank you!
mandyf16
12/4/17
Like everyone else on this link I only found after falling for this damn scam, this website will take your money once, let you think you have cancelled it and then keep taking it. The useless CV's don't even download properly, thought I had wasted only £3 but now found it was more when I checked my bank statements. I'm going legal because it's the only way to stop these B******s
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Mandy,

We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than great; is it possible to continue our conversation via DM?
dennisa41
12/3/17
BEWARE - SCAMMERS IN ACTION !

Here is my experience with my perfect CV:

I needed to refresh my resume, and after looking at different websites I fell for MyPerfectCV, they had a lot of different layouts I liked and it seemed rather inexpensive - I could get a trial for only a few euro's.

I signed up and made an account, I paid for the service and then I went on and deleted my payment options afterwards.

All was dandy and OK, up untill I reviewed my bank transactions, My PerfectCV had taken 24.99, I then logged back in and much to my despair - The payment option was still there on my account as being my credit card.
I was unable to retain an account there without it keeping my payment details, so I went on a deleted my entire account thinking that was it.

BUT IT WASNT - Dec 4th 2017 - MyPerfectCV has withdrawn yet again - 24.99 without me even having an account with them, they are unreachable by any of the phone numbers and they do not reply to emails sent asking for money back.

I have had to cancel my creditcard as of Dec 4th 2017 in order to get rid of them.

Tip for consumers: CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN IT TO THEM!

UPDATE 04/12/2017

I can see from the reply that the customer agent sitting here does NOT read the reviews - This person tries to do damage control and suggest us to use the ALREADY used forms of contact.

I have been on hold for 46 minutes only to get disconnected - I am now on the 15th minute of call number 2.

I can only add that they STILL offer MISERABLE service..
Stay away!!

Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Dennis.
jnfjkdnjksd
11/26/17
I used there website once to create a cv and payed around £3 and after that I cancelled my subscription and the continued to take my money charging £17 a week, I want my money refunded!!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi jnfjkdnjks,
We’re very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. In order for us to better assist you and look into this situation, we need to request some information regarding your account. Would you mind if we move this conversation to a direct message?
beverlya27
11/17/17
I used your site as a one off in may but you continue to take money from my account! This is fraudulent! I want this account closing Id 41489642 and money refunding ASAP
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Beverly,

loisf15
11/17/17
I created a rough CV a long time ago and then cancelled my subscription but looking through all my bank statements last night I discovered I've been charged £16.95 ever since, they've took £104 from me even though I haven't been back on their website for a very long time and got told my membership was over!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Lois,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Lois. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
mareias
11/14/17
How my subscription can be CANCELLED?
as I was already charged twice :(
Is it possible to be refunded?
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Mareia,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mareia. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
toms376
11/13/17
I work for the bank and this is a pretty well executed example of fraud.

The initial service was excellent, however after reading the abundance of reviews and experiencing the unexpected billing myself - make sure you steer clear. Elaborate hoax to give someone a short-term benefit but reaping the rewards of non-existent contracts in the long-term.

I have tried to cancel my subscription and get a refund for this. It was agreed but the confidence of the staff member on the phone has left me with some serious doubt as to whether this will actually be actioned. However, I have received a confirmation email so will see what occurs over the next few days.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tom,
We are very sorry about any inconvenience that this may have caused. We want to be able to give you peace of mind, and confirm that your account has been cancelled as per your request. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV