Review of MyPerfectCV

Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More

hannahc52
10/25/17
Have tried repeatedly to cancel my subscription, called both customer service numbers just to be put on hold for 20+ minutes only to reach an answering machine. I have emailed multiple times requesting my account to be cancelled with no response yet again. My account ID is 47302901, please cancel my account ASAP!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Hannah,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Hannah. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
zoee6
10/25/17
I need to cancel this! No one answers the phone and you leave a voicemail finally and no one gets back to you. I have emailed as well. Help!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Zoe,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Zoe. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
sarahb349
10/20/17
Just seen this company has been charging me £16.95 per month for a rough cv I did with them months ago. No renewal notices sent!

The Competitions and Markets Authority state:
If a business offers a subscription service or other long standing rolling type of agreement, for example, mobile phone contracts, insurance contracts, then businesses should make it clear how the subscription will be renewed, provide renewal reminders and allow customers to cancel without having to pay cancellation costs or give lengthy notice periods to cancel. Automatic renewals without sufficient reminders are likely to be regarded as unfair terms as are long notice periods or cancellation fees.

In response to Andy: Where were my renewal reminders sent each month? I am just checking other review sites and this is happening to hundreds of people each month. Surely this proves you are not making it clear enough!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Sarah,
We would like to respectfully address your statement that we were not authorized to debit your account. Once you enroll in our services, an email is sent confirming your subscription as soon as you completed the purchase. The confirmation email states: "Your subscription begins immediately and renews automatically" followed by the corresponding date and purchase price. For our subscription details, please refer to our Terms of use and/or the confirmation email sent once you enrolled. Regarding the initial confirmation email, please check your email account inbox and trash/spam folders. If you can’t find this email, let us remind you that on our sales page on the same website, we state that after the 14 day trial period your account will automatically enroll onto a subscription service billed every four (4) weeks.
sherb7
10/10/17
Billed me despite cancelling free trial on time. Can't get through on phone and no response to numerous emails.
SCAM
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sher. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
juliac68
10/6/17
Tried ringing and to cancel his subscription that until yesterday he didn't realise he was stilll paying for.. cant get through, absolutely disgraceful.. would like a full refund asap.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Julia,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Julia. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
justing80
9/27/17
Absolutely fuming this is a very bad site went to try and cancel my 14 day free trial and phone numbers don't work tried there online support no response tried email no answer they are just scam you take your money then ignore you there cv templates are rubbish just please don't touch them I will have to cancel my bank cards to stop getting charged as you can't cancel once you have signed up very upset
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Justin. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
juliem230
9/21/17
Very annoyed, tried to cancel my 14 day free trial, telephone number just cuts off. Messaged through their system, 2 day response time which takes me over the 14 days so have now been charged..terrible service DO NOT USE
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Julie,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Julie. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our service. Rest assured that we will handle your situation as a priority. Please contact us at Social@MyPerfectResume.com. With your e-mail, it would be of great help if you could include the e-mail address used to create your account with us so we can locate your information. Thanks again!
michaeln141
9/19/17
great service and friendly staff. always available to assist with any issues and with building my CV
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Michael,
We’re always thrilled to hear from happy customers. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
mohammedm44
9/18/17
Thanks joe for your in depth explanation but i had go feel sorry about it but still .but friedy people need more guyz like him on every other side of phone cheers mate
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Mohammed,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Joe, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
michaelc499
9/15/17
The site is amazing, Best cv site in the business, And if you have an issue they wont let you down, I couldnt be happier than site
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Michael,
karenv45
9/11/17
Thank you so much for your excellent and professional customer service Jaleel. Your tone was friendly, you were polite, helpful and explained what I needed to know very clearly. Thank you once again.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Karen,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Jaleel; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
kellyf71
9/10/17
The customer service I received from Bryan was amazing. Knoledgeable, professional yet personable all in perfect measures.
Bryan answered my queries quickly and efficiently - a reflection of a great business.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi kelly,
We’re proud to know that Bryan was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
andreak73
9/5/17
The CV's look good, plenty of styles to choose from. The formatting wasn't perfect at the start but the customer service chat was able to resolve that quickly. Only the search facilities for text phrases could be improved. In overall: No complaints.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Andrea,
lynnam1
9/2/17
They really have great customer services spoke to Marcus and what an amazing member of staff. Keep up the good work guys! Thumbs up!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thanks for your review, Lynna! Glad we were able to help. Have a good one!
daisyd17
9/2/17
I built my CV through the simple steps online which constructed an informative and professional looking cv which allowed to download, print and save it in various formats. All for under £3 for your first 14 days which was fantastic! After I had used the service and got a CV together I no longer required my subscription. As you can imagine some companies are not pleased when you have to call explaining why you no longer want to continue with them. I rang and a very helpful and kind lady helped me quickly and with ease to deactivate my subscription. She generously offered me some of the great offers and benefits that were available to me and when realised could not continue with my payments she understood and cancelled my subscription. No strings atttachted. I feel very comfortable and trusting that my money is no longer used for any further payments and I am trusting of the company, which is what a customer should want. I will defiantly be using this service in the future.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Daisy,
Thank you so much for sharing your excellent experience with our Customer Service team. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. We appreciate your detailed feedback, it's very important to us.
amandab210
8/30/17
Absolutely brilliant customer service received on the live chat from Marcos. He was so helpful and did not give up until my problem had been resolved. Wholeheartedly recommend. Thanks so much.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Amanda,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Marcos; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review. If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
isaacg21
8/27/17
I was very impressed by the perfectcv costumer service, responded quick, and very polite would recommend to anyone
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Issac,
That’s what we like to hear, Issac. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
andrianag
8/25/17
1st after building my CV I have got an amazing you so thank you!
2nd Amazing staff, thank you for refund and understanding, I was never serviced with such an easy approach!
3rd I will recommend you to everyone!

All best,
xx
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
That’s what we like to hear, Andriana. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
johnb941
8/23/17
Got the 14 day access and they billed me the following month for the usual £16.95 called and they refunded my account and gave me 1 month extra at the introductory rate. The cv builder was extremely useful and would recommend this to anyone looking to get a professional cv although you must be aware you are automatically signed up to the usual monthly price unless you close your account when the 14 days is up.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
That’s what we like to hear, John. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
patricko52
8/20/17
I signed up to get a CV.I discovered three months ago that this company have been taking 25 euro from my account every monthThis is a scam
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello Patrick,

We’re sorry to hear that you may have the wrong impression of our service and subscription. We would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. When you select our 14-day trial enrollment, it provides all the details on screen which state that after the 14th day, it will auto enroll into the monthly subscription service. It also explains that you can cancel at any given time. This alert is also given when the credit card information is requested where it explains that unless you cancel, you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. Lastly, when you finish your enrollment process, an e-mail is sent explaining this as well. Auto e-mails can get picked up by the filter as spam or junk mail, redirecting this to the junk/spam folder. Please be sure to check these folders just in case.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding our products and services. Thanks for getting in touch.
xx43
8/14/17
The site was really easy to use, the prompts for each job role were very helpful to use as a template, they also served as a great memory-jogger as I was having to create a CV that went right back through my work history . My CV ended up looking really good and I was extremely pleased with the result . I had absolutely excellent customer service from Edward who helped with a query on my account.
Response from Yashira H., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with Edward. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
maryl533
8/12/17
I stumbled on this site in my quest to create a CV. It was easy to navigate and very helpful with suggestions. I had pleasure in dealing with Carmen via a Web chat who was beyond helpful. In all I was delighted with my CV and did in fact get a perfect result
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Mary,
We’re proud to know that Mary was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
joeyc29
8/10/17
I was not aware that i was getting myself into a subscription pack of 16.95 pounds a month but after talking to the customer service, they kindly processed my complain and offered me a refund with great patience. They are really understanding and responsible.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Joey,
That’s what we like to hear, Joey. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
robertg307
8/10/17
The templates are easy to use and have an excellent professional look, the customer service and back up is first rate, Like some of the bad reviews you had i was surprised to be charged £16.95 for an account I didn't need, when challenged the company recognised my mistake and reimbursed the money immediately.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Robert,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Robert!
melaniew38
8/7/17
All I needed was an updated CV and this website had my details from last year. So I paid £2.95 to convert it to Word document to send to Remploy. Just what I needed to start the ball rolling back to employment. Will be back again in the future. Would recommend to family and friends.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Melanie,
It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your job-ready CV. We’re here to help jobseekers get their CV ready so they can focus on getting the right job. Thank you!

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV