Review of Resume101

Tel: +1 (888) 244-6213
support@resume101.org

harryw104
8/27/19

I was lucky to order my resume on this service. Glad I won't have to spend time looking for a different company next time.

markw788
8/22/19

These guys provided me with quality service without a single mistake. Thank u for being professional and my new job!

petera262
7/21/19

I have problems in school,
so I often have to ask for help
from others pupils.
This time I decided to find
a special service as I needed
a resume to find a job for summer
I was very lucky, that I turned
to this company.
The result was much higher than my expectations.

millieb17
7/9/19

I want to thank resume101 for a great resume they wrote for me. I had no time to read it myself. Thank you!

eddieg62
6/20/19

Thanks to resume101, I don't have to worry about that anymore. Honestly, it's easier to pay someone to get it done than waste my time and nerves. And the prices aren't even high compared to some other sites.

tomm679
5/9/19

My resume was good, but I decided to get a revision. After that, it became perfect! Real professionals at work here!

johnm2899
4/26/19

Let me tell you how I worked with them. I decided not to send my resume to avoid simple editings. I have all the information they needed and ask to do it from scratch. I also sent some samples. They did it even better than I could imagine. Perfect

emman42
4/17/19

I discovered resume101.org after hearing about it from a friend of mine. He told me that this site had assisted him with resume. I had only 7 hours to finish my resume and was very short of time, so I visited this site and asked them to complete my resume. They did everything in 3 hours! Perfect assistance.

roberte351
2/12/19

I decided to choose Resume101 to redo my resume based on the high quality samples shown on your website. What I received looked nothing like these samples and I am left to believe this service is some sort of a scam run from outside of the country. When I asked for a supervisor or CEO name and contact number for this company, they refused to provide any information. This is a huge red flag!

I gave 3 different 'professional' resume writers from this company an opportunity to produce my resume/cover letter and each one produced a result was worse than the original resume that I submitted for revision. I would be embarrassed and ashamed to submit any of these resumes to an employer. The first resume looked like it was written by a 5th grader with horrible grammar and nonsensical sentences. The second and third writers largely copied and pasted my existing resume into a slightly different format, leaving a large number of obvious grammatical, formatting, and spacing issues. In addition, the cover letters made no sense in relation to the jobs I was applying for and it was obvious the writer had no knowledge of the IT industry.

They eventually did give me a partial refund, but I urge everyone to not make the mistake that I did and stay far away from this company.

Response from Daniel A., Resume101 Representative
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are extremely sorry for the bad experience caused by using our service.
This is a rare case, as we always provide the best quality papers and we have proficient writers, who are always ready to handle your paper anytime.
Please, contact us back via the e-mail support@resume101.org and we will find the solution for your case.

Best regards,
Resume101 Team
venkyv4
6/28/18

Initially I had issues with the Resume that was written. Their Customer Experience Manager (Meryl) intervened and had the resume re-written, which was a lot more professional looking. Their customer service is very good.

markm483
4/1/18

I ordered a resume here. To be fair, it was my first such experience. They clarified everything with me, asked to send all the details and as a result, I received something amazing. Thank you, guys!

lannyk9
12/2/17

I was hesitant to pay someone to organize and proofread my resume, but Im sure glad I did. In a couple of days, it transformed from a jumbled mess into a streamlined professionally written document of which I can be proud.

maegane
11/22/17

After graduating from college, I had no idea how to write a resume. I will never regret paying for professional writers help. Now Im no longer embarrassed to send out my resume.

rachelw118
11/22/17

I gave them half a dozen of pages of ramblings about my previous jobs and education. What I got back was a clean and streamlined account of my experience and skills. Who knew my resume could look so professional?

Questions? Get answers from the Resume101 staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Resume101