Resume101

Resume101 has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Resume101 ranks 26th among Resume sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.7%
How would you rate Resume101?

“Truly the best”

Marcus G.
2/1/21

And it's me again! I want to write a little review! First of all, I'm very happy with the work, done unpredictably I didn't even expect to see it! Second: there are talented people who will make your work the best for everyone, the main thing is that there are no mistakes in the text I think it's the most important

“Scam 100% garbage”

Jay S.
9/3/20

I paid for the professional resume and received back a key work misrepresented piece of junk I could not even used. All they offered was a second revision which was a even worse cut and paste nightmare. The writer even called me from India asking for an extension because the service only gave her 12 hours. Please stay away from this site

dimam5
February 1st, 2021

andrewb1238
December 12th, 2020

Is it happens to you that you sat down to watch an interesting movie and forgot about everything in the world? Here it is for me. I sat down to watch the film and forgot about my CV; there were 2 days left. But I found a way out and managed even earlier, thanks to these guys. Therefore, it is not enough to say what I recommend; I even insist that you do not waste your nerves, but trust this site.

natalier218
September 13th, 2020

Once again I appeal to the guys, and again they save me. Thank you so much for that! Recommend!

carold546
June 13th, 2020

I still have a strong feeling I entrusted my resume to professionals. All points, which I mentioned, were made in time and with great accuracy. I'm highly contented. Sure, I'll recommend you to my friends!

victoriab343
April 21st, 2020

I owe the job that I have now to Resume101. It may sound somewhat unbelievable, but if you think about it, it's true. They wrote a major part of my dissertation because I was being torn apart by work, study, and family matters at that time. Besides, my professor kept demanding some changes, and I kept not getting what he wanted me to do. So, I forwarded his demands and requirements to the writer. And alas, my professor was finally content after I brought him another revision! After that, the process went more smoothly, and eventually the dissertation was completed.
Later, I also remembered that I had seen resume writing among the services provided by Resume101. So, I ordered a resume, a CV, and a cover letter from them because I knew their writers would have a better understanding of how to compose those, and soon got the job. Hopefully, I won't have to use this service again soon. If you are still studying or looking for a job, however, you should definitely consider it. Trust me, it's worth it.

marys2157
February 23rd, 2021

I'm an international student, so it is a bit hard for me to write resumes. I count on Resume101. I've read in many online reviews that this service helps people like me. They don't charge a lot and offer top-quality assistance. You can contact them round-the-clock, and their managers will help you place an order.

ethanb120
August 19th, 2020

The resume was accepted immediately, did not have to be redone, did the work on time, even a little faster, very good service, thank you very much, we will handle more. I really liked the responsiveness of the guys and how they responsibly approached the fulfillment of the order.

alexb757
August 3rd, 2020

I want to thank you for your help and leave positive feedback. Employees carry out tasks responsibly and are professionals in their field. I am satisfied with my resume. The price for completing the task is justified

maggier58
March 3rd, 2020

I don't write resumes very well, so I decided to use the services of these guys. And they helped me, I made some corrections and sent them to my employer, now I'm waiting for the results.

braydena7
February 8th, 2021

Hello everyone! Thank you very much for the work done and for the good help! I will advise you to my friends! Everything was done perfectly!

blainek14
January 9th, 2021

All done in time and according the plan. I can go for my holiday without any problems. And that's all thanks to your excellent service. At this low price I shocked because I thought I need to pay more. I recommended your service to my friends, and they are satisfied too.

jadens312
November 30th, 2020

Wow! Very cool job! Thank you very much for meeting my expectations! I will definitely recommend you. My CV is perfect, and it's all thanks to you guys!

loganf54
November 5th, 2020

I've been working with this company for quite some time, every time everything goes well and the guys do their work well. Thank you very much for your understanding and timeliness.

jays753
September 3rd, 2020

lillianh85
October 26th, 2020

I needed to write a resume and I got help very quick. The resume was done in time and I'm absolutely satisfied! If you need help, I recommend you this service. Thank you very much!

breto3
February 14th, 2021

Resume101.org writes garbage. They don't appear to value their clientele and seem solely concerned with you clicking the "approve" button.

I was looking for a resume writing service to re-write my professional resume prior to a job search. I found that many of the good sites were significantly more expensive than what I found on resume101.org.

I felt it couldn't be that expensive to achieve the same outcome, but in hindsight, you get what you pay for.

After waiting the six(6) days for the re-write, the first draft was an extremely poorly formatted word document template; it didn't even include all of the relevant information from my source resume. After rejecting the first draft, they sent me something that at least didn't look worse than my existing resume. There were some weird sentences in the document though. Throughout this discourse, they kept calling it a "paper". The interactions with their support team do not seem like you are talking to a native english speaker.

Before clicking approve, I asked about the LinkedIn profile update I had purchased. Not only did they send me credentials to SOMEONE ELSE's PROFILE, it wasn't complete and didn't include any resume components. They didn't provide content to which I could update MY profile.

When I asked about a refund, they kept delaying. I said I wanted to see the finished resume without the very distracting watermarks of their draft and they said I would have to click "approve". So I clicked approve and got the draft. It still needed work (think word document template again).

I never got my LinkedIn profile updated and they referred me to their customer service agent of Emma who argued with me for several days over email. Not only did this customer service agent discourse prove unfruitful in getting a refund since they didn't fulfil my request, it was aggravating.

Don't choose this resume writing service. Spend the money and go to a more professional shop.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use it. Spend the money and go with a more professional service. You get what you pay for.

Products used:
LinkedIn Profile Update
Resume Re-Write

jennab126
November 15th, 2020

I ordered a resume, but I forgot to leave feedback. It was done in a short time. Everything went well - they quickly made it and made corrections at my request. I'll recommend you to all my friends

matthews1226
October 11th, 2020

Great job! Thank you for my perfect resume. I will advise my friends and I will contact you again.

samt250
April 30th, 2020

Once I ordered a CV at Resume101 I forgot about the nightmare of unemployment. Now I am a working college student with good income and flexible timetable thankfully to Resume101!

liamd57
May 20th, 2020

One of the best companies I encountered with. I have had great success because of it. By the way, the service change is not pricy so it will suit even to students. So, I advise that you should try it.

maksymo1
February 5th, 2020

Well, thanx to you, now I have more time, more energy, more desire to work! I delegate to write my resume to this service and I'm completely satisfied with the results. I will recommend you to all my mates!

evelynf75
April 9th, 2020

It's difficult for me to write a resume correctly and professionally, so I turned to this company. I'm grateful to them because I paid $ 81 for my resume and got a new job in a week

zoeyw7
September 27th, 2020

I needed a resume. But I haven`t had a time at all. And I was searching for services. I have chosen Resume101. And I was completely satisfied! The resume completed all the necessary formatting requirements.

igorp48
November 3rd, 2019

Thank you very much! I've tried several services like yours before and I can safely say that your writers are the best! I ordered a resume, but I didn't even expect that it would be stick to the point as much as possible! Good job!

emman42
April 17th, 2019

I discovered resume101.org after hearing about it from a friend of mine. He told me that this site had assisted him with resume. I had only 7 hours to finish my resume and was very short of time, so I visited this site and asked them to complete my resume. They did everything in 3 hours! Perfect assistance.

Questions? Get answers from the Resume101 staff and other customers.

Education, Essay Writing, Freelancing, Writing

daniela397
Daniel A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume101?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.6
Have a question about Resume101?