This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

https://mymum-madeit.com has a consumer rating of 1.86 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. https://mymum-madeit.com also ranks 1001st among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with https://mymum-madeit.com are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED AND SO UNPROFESSIONAL.
  • it should've take 2 months for someone to receive something they paid for .
How would you rate https://mymum-madeit.com?

“Clothes are nice, sizing is accurate although shipping is slow.”

Caitlin M.
10/12/18

Just received my order that i placed on 15/9. Everything fits great so sizing guide is defs accurate. The quality is nice and everything looks how it did in the pictures. I was a bit worried after reading these reviews and having not received a shipping confirmation after a week so I messaged MMMI instagram and received a response within a few hours and then the team responded to my email within 30 minutes of sending it. Shipping was definitely very slow but with that in mind I would order again. Good experience overall.

“Not Good Anymore!!”

rose w.
1/29/20

I am updating my review again because two months ago I had to re-purchase an item (black corduroy shorts) due to sizing being WAY off. ( I am usually a medium in MMMI but that was huge and the small is still huge???) Now it is falling apart at the seams literally. I have had my polite comments deleted from their instagram and no reply from customer service emails. I am done with buying from Nyree since she doesn't have time for her customers, I don't have time for her, and I would urge you all to do the same.

customer service (15) 2 months (5)
domik2
April 19th, 2020
Paid $25 for express shipping (not by choice, that's their only option for sales). Seller didn't process or deliver item (still hasn't). Contacted their customer service REPEATEDLY and after multiple emails was told "we'll contact our team and find out" and then never received another message. Tried contacting them multiple times only to be ignored AGAIN. Beautiful clothes, but you shouldn't have to beg customer service to give you your items and STILL not get them.
cindyj194
April 26th, 2020
The brand claims to be Australian, yet shipping and manufacturing is done in China for cheaper prices.
But for some reason the items are at its all time highest so the owner is profiting off Chinese workers.
Not only that but the customer service and shipping service is horrible (unless you have a high social media following ofc). You won't see your item at your doorstep for at least 2 months, and if you inquire about it, they give you responses like "we'll check" or "we'll get back to you" but they never do.
The first time i ordered from them, i received my item about 6 weeks after i ordered. Now it is the second time and I have not received any update from their choice of shipping company (they chose Chins Post, the cheapest and slowest option).
It has been 4 months now. It is a gamble if you're ordering from a company that opts for the cheapest services and options, but make you pay high prices.
caitlinm45
October 12th, 2018
xiel
March 11th, 2020
Placed an order for express 3-7 day shipping and I have received ANY shipping updated and its been 2weeks. Plus, they already pulled $300 from me!!! Ive contact customer service requesting updates on an out of stock item and they still havent replied that. This is horrible. Fashion nova is better Princess polly is better dfw this.
jaj6
May 23rd, 2020
First of all I had to write them a message after purchasing weeks later why I did not get a shipping confirmation ! It took them 2 months to ship ! I ordered in March ( 10.03 )
Still I didn't get my order . Had to write a lot of emails to get an answer back . In one of their emails they really told me to wait till 22. July ! They seriously want me to wait nearly HALF A YEAR for my order ?!?! WHAT THE HELL
I also asked them quiet a few times to just give me my money back because I'm not waiting 5 to 6 months to get my already paid items but they won't do that ! In my eyes they are thief's !
I wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing because these problems with shipping is not caused due to corona ! Even before people were complaining having the same problem
alices428
May 31st, 2020
$#*!ty quality 2 month delivery and their stuff comes from china???? 90$ for a freaking croptop and shorts from china
sahram2
March 28th, 2020
Because MMMI is not replying to my messages, I have to comment here like that people will not be in the same position as me.
I ordered a dress in December and I am still waiting for it or a refund! SO FOR YOUR WALLET DO NOT ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE
elisep13
March 27th, 2019
I've spent months going back and forth with their customer service over email basically begging them to ship my item before winter ends (it's a big long coat) and they keep reassuring me it will be sent in a few days and it's been two months since I placed my order. First time ordering from their webshop and surely my last. Any item that is IN STOCK should be shipped out within a week. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable from a brand that is just coming up. Take care of your customers. Item order placed 2/5/19 and still have not received shipping update as of 3/27/19.
rosew103
January 29th, 2020
• Updated review

Tip for consumers: Only buy heavily discounted stock so if it turns out badly made, you won't have lost too much money since returns are useless and quality is poor. They have major sales for cyber Monday and black friday.

legit for me
December 6th, 2018
• Previous review
Hi all, my parcel arrived today. In the interests of transparency and truth, here is an update:
- SHIPPING: 16 days in total from ordering for the 5-10 days shipping (note on website says this is minus production time). I emailed customer service, they responded reasonably fast (see photos) well packed, but could be more beautifully presented for the price point.
- PRODUCTS: exactly what I ordered. true to sizing measurements. good quality materials-just like the photos on website and instagram.
-SUMMARY: in my personal experiance, i found my mum made it worth the hype. its interesting to note that while i was wating for my order, i saw some comments on their instagram account saying that the reviews here are mostly fakes. i will order again in the future and update this accordingly. I suspect that they have had problems with their supply chain in the past, and have worked to rectify this.
glad i read these reviews first!
November 20th, 2018
• Previous review
I placed an order yesterday, but I just blocked my cards so they payemnt cant go through after reading these reviews. Not worth the gamble. Really dispointed, their instagram and website is legit as, but of course she could be deleting all bad comments etc and it sounds like unfortunatly she is just buying other peoples clothes and reselling for upwards of 80% profit. Very sad. I would have loved to buy from a 'local' small company. Do not do it.
naylynnel
February 26th, 2019
i order from mymummadeit all the time and every time is a great experience! Now that its becoming a bigger brand they've been on top of their ish and ive never had any problems. Clothes are great quality and shipping is in a timely manner. Love it!
aidanc24
February 13th, 2019
I wish I could give this 0 stars instead of 1! Absolute scam!!!!! I ordered a $50 bodysuit in May of 2017 and it's been now almost 2 years and never received it but the money was taken immediately! I emailed and DMed them multiple times and no help whatsoever. Please do not waste your time or money.
annac258
March 22nd, 2019
I bought the sweater that they have, looks really cute and cozy, and i bought a size L, I'm very small, so i figured this would fit me big which is what i wanted. BUT it looks so horrible and the fabric was moist??? and smelly, the fit is nothing like the model and the shoulders point out, so it's not a sweater for women even though it's advertised as such, and it's so long?? Not like regular oversized sweaters. And for the price it's just sad to see her get away with this cause it's obviously cheaply made
briv1
September 14th, 2018
I got the wrong size and it's really bad material it doesn't even stretch! So I emailed them and they said they'd send me a new pair with stretchier fabric and they never did. I ended up emailing them again asking when I would be getting it in the mail seeing as its been 3 months now and they ignored me. Didn't answer. I don't recommend. The prices she charges don't match the material.
samanthah13
September 29th, 2014
I just received my order and was so excited to write a review!! One of the best online clothing stores I have found. The clothes are all so my style and the store is so unique and fun to look through. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!!! The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the shipping takes a little while but it's free so I can't really complain too much :)
shear10
January 7th, 2019
Clothes and shipping are both expensive- cheapest option of shipping for my order was $15. There's a 1-7 days processing time on orders before shipment but It's been over two weeks since I placed my order and my items have not even been shipped yet. Customer service is not very helpful at all.
nikkiv21
August 26th, 2019
I ordered some satin shorts, they arrived fast but they feel just cheap and they are see-through. Also didn't know it came from China? It feels cheaply made and it's really expensive, so not worth it. Maybe its just this item, but im quite disappointed. Expected better quality for the price.
shammaa4
August 27th, 2017
MyMumMadeIt

I've sent too many emails asking about my order, All of my emails are ignored.
Is that a scam or its a bad costumer service?
am really upside about how huge is there following and in the end they are not satisfying the costumers, I wish that I reviewed MMM web before ordering am hoping in future they can fix there problem because it not a nice way to deal with there costumers, "ignoring" what a weak customer service!
laylaniej
March 12th, 2017
I ordered a swim suite about a month ago and I still haven't received anything . NO TRACKING NUMBER . nothing at all I emailed them saying that it's been over a month and I have no information about my order . I received an email saying " please give us your tracking number and we will look into it " after I clearly said I don't have any type of information about my order . it should've take 2 months for someone to receive something they paid for . if I could go back in time i would've just saved me money . biggest mistake ever .
aislynnb
July 3rd, 2018
This company is basically a huge scam. Your clothes take months and months to come and I didnt even recieve my whole order, they forgot a purse that I ordered. The shirt I got was tiny and I ordered a medium??? The gun necklace I got looks like it came from the dollar store its an absolute joke. This company is a scam that steals your money, do not order from it.
didim
April 2nd, 2017
I ordered $150 worth on clothing from the store about 1 month ago and I have yet to receive these items. So I decided to look at some reviews, and I found that this store is possibly just scamming people. There's no credit card information nor a place to track the orders. I decided to block my orders and get my money back... Don't trust this store, especially what you see on Instagram. I first found the store on insta, I thought it was legit...but nevermind that.

Tip for consumers: DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE, IT IS NOT SECURE!!

liannas1
March 19th, 2017
I don't think I have ever been more disappointed or frustrated with a company before. I placed my order in December and it is now mid March and have still not received my order. I have my doubts that it was ever even shipped. I contacted customer service and they kept telling me to wait longer. Should have read reviews before ordering from them. Never again.
gracec135
August 2nd, 2018
This company's service and shipping is absolutely awful. The ONLY reason I'm told my items are shipping is because I've been hounding them for DAYS! I haven't stopped emailing and messaging them for the past week. Their shipping and processing is TERRIBLE for the prices you pay! Sites like romwe are better than this website. I'm sure they have scammed people in the past as they almost did to me had I not spoke to them every day. Do not order from this company!! Spend your money on much more reliable, reachable, quality businesses. If you purchase anything from here, beware that you'll be dealing with weeks of issues and probably not receiving your items for a long period of time, and even then they still may be wrong or low quality!
francescaa11
December 21st, 2018
I ordered 2 weeks ago. emailed them various times. no reply. no goods. xmas is here and I do not have the present for my daughter. I am terribly upset
lf58
July 26th, 2017
I ordered some cute slippers from mymummadeit in April and it's now July and I still have not received them. I contacted them three times asking about the status of my order (this is after they were supposed to arrive) and was reassured it will arrive soon. My feet are cold and I'm $50 out of pocket!!! Really disappointed.
oceannv
December 27th, 2018
Not sure why there's all these bad reviews. I have ordered from my mum made it 5 times throughout the course of 2018 and every item I have received has been such good quality. Despite my most recent order being seriously delayed I can honestly say this is one of my favourite places to buy clothes from.

If you order standard (free) shipping it can take up to 45 days depending on where you live but express will take less than 15 days.

By Jessica D.

Nope... only instagram and email (info @ mmmi . clothing) Be aware that the delete negative comments off instagram.

By rose w.

No. Chance. Try urban outfitters or something more reliable. They will never ship on time

By Elise P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the https://mymum-madeit.com staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about https://mymum-madeit.com?

Have a question about https://mymum-madeit.com?