Review of MyMumMadeIt.net

SITE CLOSED
info@mymummadeit.net

nikkiv21
8/26/19

I ordered some satin shorts, they arrived fast but they feel just cheap and they are see-through. Also didn't know it came from China? It feels cheaply made and it's really expensive, so not worth it. Maybe its just this item, but im quite disappointed. Expected better quality for the price.

elisep13
3/27/19

I've spent months going back and forth with their customer service over email basically begging them to ship my item before winter ends (it's a big long coat) and they keep reassuring me it will be sent in a few days and it's been two months since I placed my order. First time ordering from their webshop and surely my last. Any item that is IN STOCK should be shipped out within a week. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable from a brand that is just coming up. Take care of your customers. Item order placed 2/5/19 and still have not received shipping update as of 3/27/19.

annac258
3/22/19

I bought the sweater that they have, looks really cute and cozy, and i bought a size L, I'm very small, so i figured this would fit me big which is what i wanted. BUT it looks so horrible and the fabric was moist??? and smelly, the fit is nothing like the model and the shoulders point out, so it's not a sweater for women even though it's advertised as such, and it's so long?? Not like regular oversized sweaters. And for the price it's just sad to see her get away with this cause it's obviously cheaply made

naylynnel
2/26/19

i order from mymummadeit all the time and every time is a great experience! Now that its becoming a bigger brand they've been on top of their ish and ive never had any problems. Clothes are great quality and shipping is in a timely manner. Love it!

aidanc24
2/13/19

I wish I could give this 0 stars instead of 1! Absolute scam!!!!! I ordered a $50 bodysuit in May of 2017 and it's been now almost 2 years and never received it but the money was taken immediately! I emailed and DMed them multiple times and no help whatsoever. Please do not waste your time or money.

krystaln3
2/9/19

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! My friend purchased a sweater from this IG company for my birthday and they never sent him a confirmation email, tracking number, nothing BUT they definitely took money out and quick. They never responded to the multiple emails sent. Overpriced IG clothing from crooks.

shear10
1/7/19

Clothes and shipping are both expensive- cheapest option of shipping for my order was $15. There's a 1-7 days processing time on orders before shipment but It's been over two weeks since I placed my order and my items have not even been shipped yet. Customer service is not very helpful at all.

oceannv
12/27/18

Not sure why there's all these bad reviews. I have ordered from my mum made it 5 times throughout the course of 2018 and every item I have received has been such good quality. Despite my most recent order being seriously delayed I can honestly say this is one of my favourite places to buy clothes from.

francescaa11
12/21/18

I ordered 2 weeks ago. emailed them various times. no reply. no goods. xmas is here and I do not have the present for my daughter. I am terribly upset

rosew103
12/6/18
• Updated review

Hi all, my parcel arrived today. In the interests of transparency and truth, here is an update:
- SHIPPING: 16 days in total from ordering for the 5-10 days shipping (note on website says this is minus production time). I emailed customer service, they responded reasonably fast (see photos) well packed, but could be more beautifully presented for the price point.
- PRODUCTS: exactly what I ordered. true to sizing measurements. good quality materials-just like the photos on website and instagram.
-SUMMARY: in my personal experiance, i found my mum made it worth the hype. its interesting to note that while i was wating for my order, i saw some comments on their instagram account saying that the reviews here are mostly fakes. i will order again in the future and update this accordingly. I suspect that they have had problems with their supply chain in the past, and have worked to rectify this.

“glad i read these reviews first!”
11/20/18
• Previous review

I placed an order yesterday, but I just blocked my cards so they payemnt cant go through after reading these reviews. Not worth the gamble. Really dispointed, their instagram and website is legit as, but of course she could be deleting all bad comments etc and it sounds like unfortunatly she is just buying other peoples clothes and reselling for upwards of 80% profit. Very sad. I would have loved to buy from a 'local' small company. Do not do it.

caitlinm45
10/12/18

Just received my order that i placed on 15/9. Everything fits great so sizing guide is defs accurate. The quality is nice and everything looks how it did in the pictures. I was a bit worried after reading these reviews and having not received a shipping confirmation after a week so I messaged MMMI instagram and received a response within a few hours and then the team responded to my email within 30 minutes of sending it. Shipping was definitely very slow but with that in mind I would order again. Good experience overall.

briv1
9/14/18

I got the wrong size and it's really bad material it doesn't even stretch! So I emailed them and they said they'd send me a new pair with stretchier fabric and they never did. I ended up emailing them again asking when I would be getting it in the mail seeing as its been 3 months now and they ignored me. Didn't answer. I don't recommend. The prices she charges don't match the material.

gracec135
8/2/18

This company's service and shipping is absolutely awful. The ONLY reason I'm told my items are shipping is because I've been hounding them for DAYS! I haven't stopped emailing and messaging them for the past week. Their shipping and processing is TERRIBLE for the prices you pay! Sites like romwe are better than this website. I'm sure they have scammed people in the past as they almost did to me had I not spoke to them every day. Do not order from this company!! Spend your money on much more reliable, reachable, quality businesses. If you purchase anything from here, beware that you'll be dealing with weeks of issues and probably not receiving your items for a long period of time, and even then they still may be wrong or low quality!

aislynnb
7/3/18

This company is basically a huge scam. Your clothes take months and months to come and I didnt even recieve my whole order, they forgot a purse that I ordered. The shirt I got was tiny and I ordered a medium??? The gun necklace I got looks like it came from the dollar store its an absolute joke. This company is a scam that steals your money, do not order from it.

kated62
1/16/18

I ordered from here about a month ago. The website said my order would be shipped out after 7 days. I got a kind email when I asked where my order was initially. More time went by and I did not get an email. I emailed them several times within the next couple weeks and my emails were left unanswered. I had to take the measure of contacting them on instagram in order to get their attention. She told me my order would ship within two days. It did not. I sent a complaint email and DM to their email and instagram. I think solely because I $#*!ed about it, they finally sent my order. After all of that, I received some crappy clothing. I plan to keep 2 of the 4 that I ordered (if theyll take my returns). I tried on one of the tanks and the strap immediately snapped off. The quality was horrible (the rouched cream tank) and even had raw edges on the fabric on the inside of the garment. It looked like it took all of five minutes to make and the fabric looks like a polyester table cloth. My other issue was with a plain black tank that was extremely ill fitting. The straps are extremely far apart and sit at the very edge of my armpits. The other 2 pieces are ok and I plan to keep them since this was such a hassle. This company is extremely unorganized and unprofessional. They dont answer emails or send out orders on time. Their Instagram is what gets them customers and it is a false depiction of their products. They just get good photos of crappy clothing in order to keep a following. Do not expect to receive what you see on their Instagram. They do a very good job of presenting their brand and that is the only compliment I could give. However, its just not accurate. To note, the clothing doesnt even have labels that say their brand name OR come with tags. Its just straight from a warehouse in China. Spend the extra money on reliable brands with good design and quality product! The idea is there but the execution is terrible. Im going to guess the designer can design well but has no business skills whatsoever. High disorganization all around. A good waste of $100 but I learned my lesson!

keanan2
1/4/18

I followed them on instagram for about a year and really loved some of the things they posted and even saw famous internet people like @indialove and others comment about things they wanted etc. So I saw something I really loved, kind of like a corset thing and decided to buy it for 50$. It has been 2 and a half months and I have received absolutely nothing, not even a confirmation email saying how long it would take or even that my order has shipped. I contacted them on instagram it was very vague as well. Luckily I did it through paypal so I am in the process of trying to get a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE very unprofessional and untrustworthy.

leab12
12/17/17

I ordered an outfit of a sweater and shorts on Nov 26 and did not receive it. I looked at these reviews on Dec 15 and was able to DM their Instagram page and have my order refunded. I emailed them on Dec 7 and asked for a status update. In the email they reassured me that it was in shipping and I should receive it in "one to two days" and then didn't get anything. When I first DM'd them on IG she said the same thing and I was upset that they would tell me the same thing twice. She said that it was her assistant that emailed me and was going off information given. I just was upset that they would hold onto my money $97 for so long and not ship it out on time then tell me that it's shipping without providing any tracking info. Very unprofessional.

carab14
12/8/17

Only order from this site if you want your package to take three months getting to you. The website itself looks sketchy and very indie, but since they had a nice Instagram presence, I gave them a shot. Not worth it at al

biancao1
11/2/17

Was so scared after placing an order then reading some of below reviews but happy to say I received all my stuff and am completely obsessed!!! Will be shopping here a lot

zoem23
10/11/17

90% of these reviews say MMMI never shipped their order and that's the $#*!ing reality. I order $71 worth of cute $#*! and i doubt i'll ever receive it or get a refund.
I commented on their instagram asking about it and it was immediately deleted and followed by a DM asking me to email them about it but there is no response. I hope I end up receiving it but anyway DONT PURCHASE FROM THEM their $#*! is so so so cute and unique but you're never actually going to receive it... what a shame.

Tip for consumers: don't

graceg50
10/7/17

New favourite store! Their personal service was great and the clothes are so unique. Best store I have found online! Thanks mmmi

kalig3
9/2/17

I had ordered from them in May, bought almost $200 worth of clothing, transaction went through on my credit card and everything but didn't receive an order number. Sent many emails asking about this but always went ignored. The only way they saw me or cared was when I went onto their instagram and said bad things about them on their pictures. It was the only way to get their attention!! Kept telling me my order was on its way, 3 MONTHS LATER apparently my clothing had arrived but by the time it came I was moved to another country. Asked for a refund since I never received my clothing and they told me it was being processed and that it would take 10 days to be seen in my account. 1 month later and I am still waiting on a refund that I most likely will never get. THIS COMPANY IS GARBAGE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nothing good to say about this company.

stacyk35
8/30/17

MMMI has my trust and faith. Their communication and customer service when encountering mishaps is wonderful. They are kind to help and assist. You will not find designs like this elsewhere. Their staff members are beyond great in making sure everything goes smoothly. Thank you MMMI and all!

shammaa4
8/27/17

MyMumMadeIt

I've sent too many emails asking about my order, All of my emails are ignored.
Is that a scam or its a bad costumer service?
am really upside about how huge is there following and in the end they are not satisfying the costumers, I wish that I reviewed MMM web before ordering am hoping in future they can fix there problem because it not a nice way to deal with there costumers, "ignoring" what a weak customer service!

lf58
7/26/17

I ordered some cute slippers from mymummadeit in April and it's now July and I still have not received them. I contacted them three times asking about the status of my order (this is after they were supposed to arrive) and was reassured it will arrive soon. My feet are cold and I'm $50 out of pocket!!! Really disappointed.

No. Chance. Try urban outfitters or something more reliable. They will never ship on time

By Elise P.

If you order standard (free) shipping it can take up to 45 days depending on where you live but express will take less than 15 days.

By Jessica D.

Questions? Get answers from the MyMumMadeIt.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MyMumMadeIt.net