Mypicture

Mypicture has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 1,358 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Mypicture most frequently mention good quality, fast delivery and canvas prints. Mypicture ranks 4th among Photo Printing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.8%

• One of my FB friends posted an image of his canvas prints and I said to myself “I want it”.
  • Delivery time was excellent and the prices are reasonable.

• Waste of money, extremely poor customer service and lousy delivery excuses by UPS.
How would you rate Mypicture?

“Beautiful Pillows.”

Paul G.
2/25/20

Thankyou very much for keeping our dogs memory alive forever. Sadly he passed away just the otherday aged 14. But with your wonderful printed pillows of him we shall never forget him. His memory will live on in our minds forever. Thankyou again for your Excellent service and fast delivery. I will definitely shop with you again in the future. I highly recommend MyPicture to all.

“Do not buy from this company”

Emily J.
5/23/20

Spent £50 for two framed photos for a gift for a special occasion. The frames have no backs so you cannot put them on the wall or stand them up. Pictures come blurry. Customer service is horrific, emailed as unhappy with the products I have received and all they can say is my complaint is not justified and unable to get a refund. So I have paid £50 for the privilege of finding out how poor quality and appalling this company is! Do not buy!

Reviews (1,358)

canvas prints (43) customer service (41) delivery time (23) picture quality (17) canvas pictures (0)
paulg819
February 25th, 2020

lozc1
April 9th, 2020

I have ordered from My Picture' on several previous occasions. Very easy to deal with. Product was with me in 48 hours. They've done that each time I've used them and that's from Germany! If you have a query, as I did this time because of a mistake I made, they were on it within an hour. Sorted. How they have managed to maintain their excellent service during the current pandemic I have no idea but truly impressive.

maureenp77
January 18th, 2020

We were so pleased with our two canvases. Ordering was so easy and reasonably priced too. We were amazed at how quickly the order was dispatched and kept informed throughout right up to final delivery. The pictures had been packed very well and now they hanging on the wall up the stairs, a constant reminder of some of our favourite places that we have visited over the years. If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Thank you for such an excellent product and service.

ninap109
November 25th, 2020

The picture is lovely however when ive order3d pictures on canvas before they put some clips at the back to tighten the canvass this does not have that and im not sure how long it will last without going slack.

sw531
January 24th, 2020

I was recommended to use this company by a colleague and have not looked back. Very easy to use and the quality of the canvases I have received on more than a couple of occasions are perfect. Very reliable postage and the canvases protected well considering how far the travel from. I have now recommended this company to friends and family and I am sure that they will not be disappointed.

kayleighs16
November 24th, 2020

I'm so pleased with how these canvases turned out!
I'll definitely be using this company again!

I really wanted to do some memorial artwork for my dearly departed rats, Edward & Eric (Eric I lost back in March and Edward just recently on the 4th Nov), so I started working on these just after Edward's ashes came back.
Unfortunately I didn't have a picture of the boys that captured them in such an adorable position (they were too lazy to stand up) so I had to take some inspiration from Google images.
Still, I think they turned out fab and they were a pleasure to draw.
My boys - Finally reunited at last and 2 beautiful canvases to remember them by

10/10!

emilyj237
May 23rd, 2020

paulb2526
December 22nd, 2020

The complete service was perfect, the completed product perfect, very very fast delivery, the structure of the website with the ease of use I would highly recommend this to all, made it with time to spare for Christmas despite late planning from myself, my friends recently lost their dog this is a little reminder for them with the best photos I had taken of him over the years they are gonna love it, thankyou so much for such a perfect service

gillianl35
April 9th, 2020

I have ordered canvasses many times now from this company & have never been disappointed. Superb quality, quickly dispatched. Highly recommend

carolet54
March 19th, 2020

Absolutely beautiful picture, my daughter is going to love it. Great quality canvas and I'm so pleased I got it framed.

charliew112
April 9th, 2020

Delivered quickly, packaged brilliantly. Pics came out very well. Was a test purchase, so will be ordering lots more:-)

stevenc826
March 28th, 2020

Website was easy to use, easy to upload and view layout. Quality of print is good, depends on resolution of original photo. Although this is the largest canvas the final resolution is good from 11MB jpg. Very Quick delivery and well packed. Quick nervy trying to screw in the hanging hooks and not stick the screw driver through the print...
Looks good above the stairs though...

amys1136
June 18th, 2020

Great item, great price, quick delivery. Son really happy with canvas, exactly what I wanted. Definitely use this company again

jacquil20
July 18th, 2020

Was so happy with my picture canvas. Will definitely be ordering more. Very good quality and at a great price

debg108
September 23rd, 2020

I painted a portrait of my sisters dog who died recently and rather than post it from Australia to the UK, organised for it to be printed locally by mypicture. She loves it and it has pride if place in her new home. Thank you - fabulous quality, speedy service.

aaronk281
March 8th, 2021

Amazing custom canvases. I have purchased from the site on multiple occasions and have been fully impressed everytime. Will continue to use in the future. Highly recommended

Products used:
Wall canvas

paddym12
June 25th, 2020

Ordered a couple of prints from here, heavily discounted so didn't expect much - but was blown away by the quality and the speed of delivery! Since then I've ordered some more and will always come back to here for any prints. Highly recommended.

sh467
March 27th, 2020

Absolutely thrilled with the five canvases recently purchased. They were just made from some of my photographs and the quality of the canvases is excellent. Even in the unchartered waters of the coronavirus outbreak all the canvases were received within a week. I wonder if some recent complaints were caused by the chaos created by the disruption of services for which Mypicture had no control?
Many thanks to all your staff and keep well

sharonk563
October 2nd, 2020

Quick delivery and once again the quality of the prints on canvas is excellent. I would highly recommend.

andreab487
February 21st, 2020

Ordered 2 cushions for my children with pics of them with our cat we recently lost. The print is fantastic and clear. Quality of material amazing x safe to safe the kids love them x thankyou.
Impressed that the cushion covers also arrive with the inserts. Would definitely buy again from company.

soniam246
February 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

Terrible service. Do not use! I have been waiting for over 2 months now (ordered mid December 2020) for my purchase to be delivered before Xmas. I've now had 3 failed attempts to deliver and each time the delivery has gotten stuck with their delivery provider and never made it to my address. I have asked repeatedly for a refund as this has been going on so long (email exchange with this company is up to 35 emails now) but keep being fobbed off that it is still coming with no actual real update on anything. If it can't be delivered, they should at least own the issue and refund me. Would never use again.

elenan26
June 4th, 2020

I like everything about mypicture. The quality, fast delivery and awesome prices.
I will def be a returning customer. 5*

stephb55
April 18th, 2021

This firm handles your order with professionalism sticking to deadlines / timelines they give out snd let you know at each stage where your order is. It's not expensive to turn your photos into many varied items and are half the price if your Asda max spielbergs. The process is easy to follow, uploading your photos is easy so an all round positive experience. Enough for me to come back at least three to four times a year for the last few years! Enjoy your experience enjoy your end product enjoy the savings!

Products used:
Photo cushion

traceyp120
June 25th, 2020

Present to myself pride of place in my wall, very pleased with the canvas, looks really good. Would definitely buy from you again, and would definitely recommend to other people.

vickys484
June 18th, 2020

I've got a pillow for £10 it was worth every penny I will definitely shop here again The picture quality was absolutely amazing

Dear Michael, Thank you for your message. Your order was shipped on 24.06.2016 With the Priority Delivery untracked option, orders are generally delivered within 3-5 working days after they've been printed. Please allow two extra working days on top of normal delivery times. Your parcel will be delivered shortly with the Royal Mail. Please get back to us if you havent received your parcel 7 working days after the shipping confirmation email was sent. Your My-Picture.co.uk Service Team

By My P.,