Mypicture

Better Business Bureau
1.8 / 5
Reviews.io
4.5 / 5

Mypicture has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 1,371 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Mypicture most frequently mention good quality, fast delivery and canvas prints. Mypicture ranks 3rd among Photo Printing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 53.3%

• One of my FB friends posted an image of his canvas prints and I said to myself “I want it”.
  • Delivery time was excellent and the prices are reasonable.

• Waste of money, extremely poor customer service and lousy delivery excuses by UPS.
How would you rate Mypicture?

“Beautiful Pillows.”

Paul G.
2/25/20

Thankyou very much for keeping our dogs memory alive forever. Sadly he passed away just the otherday aged 14. But with your wonderful printed pillows of him we shall never forget him. His memory will live on in our minds forever. Thankyou again for your Excellent service and fast delivery. I will definitely shop with you again in the future. I highly recommend MyPicture to all.

“Do not buy from this company”

Emily J.
5/23/20

Spent £50 for two framed photos for a gift for a special occasion. The frames have no backs so you cannot put them on the wall or stand them up. Pictures come blurry. Customer service is horrific, emailed as unhappy with the products I have received and all they can say is my complaint is not justified and unable to get a refund. So I have paid £50 for the privilege of finding out how poor quality and appalling this company is! Do not buy!

Reviews (1,371)

canvas prints (56) customer service (54) delivery time (29) picture quality (17) canvas pictures (16)
paulg819
February 25th, 2020

lozc1
April 9th, 2020

I have ordered from My Picture' on several previous occasions. Very easy to deal with. Product was with me in 48 hours. They've done that each time I've used them and that's from Germany! If you have a query, as I did this time because of a mistake I made, they were on it within an hour. Sorted. How they have managed to maintain their excellent service during the current pandemic I have no idea but truly impressive.

ninap109
November 25th, 2020

The picture is lovely however when ive order3d pictures on canvas before they put some clips at the back to tighten the canvass this does not have that and im not sure how long it will last without going slack.

stevenc826
March 28th, 2020

Website was easy to use, easy to upload and view layout. Quality of print is good, depends on resolution of original photo. Although this is the largest canvas the final resolution is good from 11MB jpg. Very Quick delivery and well packed. Quick nervy trying to screw in the hanging hooks and not stick the screw driver through the print...
Looks good above the stairs though...

emilyj237
May 23rd, 2020

kathrynw262
December 15th, 2020

Ordered a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. Delivery was fast, easy to track and was decent. Wish they made larger canvas'

maureenp77
January 18th, 2020

We were so pleased with our two canvases. Ordering was so easy and reasonably priced too. We were amazed at how quickly the order was dispatched and kept informed throughout right up to final delivery. The pictures had been packed very well and now they hanging on the wall up the stairs, a constant reminder of some of our favourite places that we have visited over the years. If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Thank you for such an excellent product and service.

soniam246
February 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

Terrible service. Do not use! I have been waiting for over 2 months now (ordered mid December 2020) for my purchase to be delivered before Xmas. I've now had 3 failed attempts to deliver and each time the delivery has gotten stuck with their delivery provider and never made it to my address. I have asked repeatedly for a refund as this has been going on so long (email exchange with this company is up to 35 emails now) but keep being fobbed off that it is still coming with no actual real update on anything. If it can't be delivered, they should at least own the issue and refund me. Would never use again.

tinab510
August 6th, 2020

Well i had all hopes for this canvas. It was our first picture as a family. It arrived in a reasonable time but unfortunately the additional silver frame i paid for with the canvas is damaged. And considering the package arrived undamaged with not a mark... i can only presume it was packed and posted out to me in this condition. Gutted as this canvas and frame wasnt a cheap purchase.

Tina Barker

alexanderb447
December 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered a Christmas present for my mum from your site on the 16th December. A banner on the website proudly said my item would arrive in time for Christmas. I'm typing this at 9.30pm Christmas Eve and it's still not here. I spoke to someone yesterday who said it would arrive today latest but I guess that won't happen. Very very disappointed. It seems the items are produced in Germany so understand there may be some difficulties in shipping but don't guarantee something you can't meet. Thoroughly disappointed, postage was very expensive as well

Don’t trust delivery times

Mix blox

garym915
June 21st, 2020

My-Picture.co.uk is not a UK-based company but an online domain name operated by United Arts GmbH. Address: Am Gleisdreieck 1-5,50823 Cologne, Germany. Tel *******9136, email: *******@meinfoto.de, website: www.meinfoto.de. All products are manufactured at their single site in Cologne. They rent serviced office space here in the UK at Bentinck House, 3-8 Bolsover Street, London, W1W 6AB (owned by the Langham Estate). No direct telephone number available. I am happy with my purchase.

philippm3
My P. – Mypicture Rep

The website my-picture.co.uk is indeed under the company United Arts GmbH, this is not something that is purposefully hidden by us, as our production is located in Germany. We will be glad to help you with anything. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to review@my-picture.co.uk. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your My-Picture Team

adrianw135
April 6th, 2021

Don't touch this company with a barge pole. Their products are poor quality. Plastic, cheap and nasty. They're made in Germany and take weeks to deliver. One frame was broken and they refuse to refund me. It says it all when their FB page doesn't allow posts.

Tip for consumers:
Keep well clear. Awful company.

Framed photo.

barbaras1848
December 17th, 2020

I sent 2 photos to be put on canvas as a Christmas gift for my husband. The pictures were of out beloved dogs. I do have to say that they were prompt in shipping and the production but failed to tell me the pictures I sent didn't really have the ability to be expanded. Hence, I received 2 pictures that were not only blurry but had partially cut off one of the dogs heads, and they were so dark that the other dog could hardly be seen. I am upset and very disappointed with my purchase and they claim no responsibility for the failed canvas prints. I will never buy anything through this company again.

sw531
January 24th, 2020

I was recommended to use this company by a colleague and have not looked back. Very easy to use and the quality of the canvases I have received on more than a couple of occasions are perfect. Very reliable postage and the canvases protected well considering how far the travel from. I have now recommended this company to friends and family and I am sure that they will not be disappointed.

kayleighs16
November 24th, 2020

I'm so pleased with how these canvases turned out!
I'll definitely be using this company again!

I really wanted to do some memorial artwork for my dearly departed rats, Edward & Eric (Eric I lost back in March and Edward just recently on the 4th Nov), so I started working on these just after Edward's ashes came back.
Unfortunately I didn't have a picture of the boys that captured them in such an adorable position (they were too lazy to stand up) so I had to take some inspiration from Google images.
Still, I think they turned out fab and they were a pleasure to draw.
My boys - Finally reunited at last and 2 beautiful canvases to remember them by

10/10!

ko64
March 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered some Mothers Day gifts which have still not arrived. They refuse to accept any liability and won't issue a refund. Their excuses are becoming increasingly ridiculous. Horrible company to deal with.

Just dont.

None

glennw123
December 13th, 2019

I ordered a picture of a dog and its name above canvas 30mm x 40mm 4mm frame when it arrived they had enlarged the photo which lost part of the name and also cropped the paws I therefore contacted yourselves and was just pushed aside with excuses not how to put things right I feel that its unacceptable behaviour I was prepared to pay extra if needed but was once again refused as it's not possible to adjust previous pictures

michelles1604
October 20th, 2020

Fabulous value and nicely made.
Colour was good especially so as it was ski picture. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Would use this service again.

paulb2526
December 22nd, 2020

The complete service was perfect, the completed product perfect, very very fast delivery, the structure of the website with the ease of use I would highly recommend this to all, made it with time to spare for Christmas despite late planning from myself, my friends recently lost their dog this is a little reminder for them with the best photos I had taken of him over the years they are gonna love it, thankyou so much for such a perfect service

jeromew59
February 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered "PREMIUM" cushion for my partner, only to be left in complete shock and disarray to receive a product, that I could have easily bought in Wilkinson on Wembley High Road.

When I contacted customer service, they sent me a HEAVE of paragraphs, detailing the process of their "QUALITY", "EDITING", "PREVIEW", "SHARPNESS" to offer me a choice between a free reprint (for example, with a different edge type or picture data) or a 50%-voucher* for your next purchase.

DO NOT USE

Do not use

Pillow

kevint698
October 24th, 2020

1st time using this site and pleased with my purchase, two canvases, one tight on the frame the other not so tight however a bargain for the price, have already ordered more.

kenb638
July 13th, 2021

This is the first canvas I have ever purchased.

Lost my dad to Covid thanks for the perfect memory

Canvas photo

gavinb39
January 11th, 2020

Very Happy with the one canvass i've received so far still awaiting my second one, however I would say the cost of the installation kit needs reviewing £3.99 for a piece of cord and half a dozen screws is a rip off.

lindal1197
February 22nd, 2020

Very easy to navigate and use. Canvas photograph is lovely, this is the 8th one I've brought and definitely Value for money.

gillianl35
April 9th, 2020

I have ordered canvasses many times now from this company & have never been disappointed. Superb quality, quickly dispatched. Highly recommend

Dear Michael, Thank you for your message. Your order was shipped on 24.06.2016 With the Priority Delivery untracked option, orders are generally delivered within 3-5 working days after they've been printed. Please allow two extra working days on top of normal delivery times. Your parcel will be delivered shortly with the Royal Mail. Please get back to us if you havent received your parcel 7 working days after the shipping confirmation email was sent. Your My-Picture.co.uk Service Team

By My P.,