Review of My-Picture

Tel: +49 180 5 22682
info@my-picture.co.uk

lizn32
5/20/19

The order was received within 10 days, which I was okay with. The website looks as though it is local but it is actually travelling from Germany. By the time the frame arrived it was battered and bent out of shape. I spent nearly £100 on it and I was intending on giving this as a gift, but I am actually too embarrassed to do so.

I contacted the company 5 times in total and all they have done is send me a generic reply asking for photos - despite my original emails actually containing photos of the damage!!!! Not one personal reply received and I'm out of money for this present and stuck with a huge frame that is too battered to hang up.

DO NOT use this company. Their customer service is not existent and the frames are battered to the point of ridiculousness. Unless you want to just waste your hard earned cash, in which case, go ahead. Frankly, I'm appalled at this company and their lack of integrity. Avoid at all costs.

Response from My P., My-Picture Representative
Dear Liz N.
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to info@my-picture.co.uk Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your My-Picture team
barbarav104
5/12/19

Although delivery was very swift, the edges of my acrylic print pictures did not look like they had been finished off, they were not a clean cut and looked like they were fraying. Considering the price one would assume that we would have had a better finish.

Response from My P., My-Picture Representative
Barbara V.
mirandaa21
5/9/19

So very disappointing. I have used My Picture on many previous occasions and never had a problem. Now my goods have not arrived and I am unable to contact My Picture to find out where there are!

Response from My P., My-Picture Representative
Dear Miranda,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@my-picture.co.uk . Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your My-picture team.
negulescui
5/9/19

I'm very pleased with the picture my children love this picture very much of those I have called again to you. thank you very much

tanyab116
5/8/19

I have ordered from you several times now, both canvases and a blanket, and have loved the results every time. The quality is fantastic, the order arrives within a week or so and the prices are exceptional. I would definitely recommend. I also know from experience that if they are not happy with the quality of a product they print, then they will reprint it rather than send out an awful quality picture as I have had this happen before too and they emailed to let me know what was happening every step of the way. Definitely will continue to use this company as I'm not sure they can be beaten on price or quality. An 11 out of 10 from me every time.

pervezk
5/7/19

The reproduction of the photo on large canvas was great. Delivered in good time. Will definitely use them again.

paulb1115
5/7/19

I bought 2 pictures, they arrived in great condition. Very well packed. Overall very happy and would definitely buy from again. Great value for Money as frame is chunky and very well made.

michellew382
5/7/19

Brilliant reproductions of photos delivered in a few days at a great price. Have used a few times now and always quality service.

bernied22
5/7/19

I wanted a large canvas at a reasonable price and that's exactly what I got. The turnaround from order was less than a week which is impressive. I will use this company again.

janeb362
5/7/19

Excellent Service, received my canvas promptly and was beautiful many thanks to #My-picture would recommend highly and will most definitely be using My-picture again in the future for all photographic needs

gavinl25
5/7/19

I have had loads of canvas's as well as other items from this company and they have always been top quality, therefore I had no hesitation in using them again as a wedding gift for my son and his wife.

babsd2
5/7/19

Very pleased with my canvas picture.
It was so easy,just download a photo,
and request a size.A week later the canvas arrived,looking really good. Special discounted price too,what's not to like!

margaretf106
5/7/19

First time buyer found them to be reliable and very quick reponse good quality pictures look great. Just as good as any other canvas prints I have purchased in the passed. I would recommend this company but please check your own pictures to make sure they fit the requirement you need i.e if you have people or animals that there heads do not overlap the sides of the canvas.

mechelec
5/7/19

Ordered a canvas through an offer. I was not sure what the quality would be for such a low price...I did not have to worry! The order was placed on a Monday evening & canvas delivered on the Friday! I was kept up to date on the delivery time.
The canvas is fantastic, better than I thought it would be. Definitely a 5* product!

susant480
5/7/19

I am once again, delighted with my purchase from My~Picture, this time a photo of the Isle of Skye taken near Applecross after an amazing wedding.

katrinaj25
5/7/19

I ordered three canvas prints from a recent holiday. They're all very good and just as thought they would be

billg209
5/7/19

Print delivered promptly and quality exactly as expected. Well packaged. Will use this service again.

paulz215
5/7/19

I made a poster for a friend and sent it here to be printed on canvas as a 20"×30". I'm very impressed with the quality, and my friend was over the moon too. Service was fantastic as was the price.
I'll definitely will be using them again, will recommend to all my friends.

stephenw334
5/7/19

Quality of the canvases are amazing and the service was quick and efficient. Very impressed. Will definitely use again and have already recommended to friends

daisyf18
5/7/19

Ordered picture for a birthday gift and left it to the last minute to order. My order was processed and delivered within a few days.

anger3
5/7/19

Great quality canvas prints, I had a few done now and pleased with all of them. Quick and professional service, delivered quickly.

beva20
5/7/19

It was easy to order and arrived quickly and safely, was very good quality and a lovely finish to the canvas

luked57
5/7/19

My item is still not here and it's been nearly two weeks I haven't been told anything about how long or when it will be here

stephs45
5/6/19

My order didn't arrive, thought I'd leave it a few more days but nope still nothing. Was meant the be a gift for my sister but had to go out and buy another gift from a different company

alank147
5/1/19

Ordered and paid for pictures which have never arrived due to UPS`s ineptitude
No help from company, will never use them again

I'm not being funny, but if you check the Questions and Answers, it does actually say you have to assemble the canvas yourself. That all tools required are included (except for a staple gun). Of course, it should be clearly stated to the buyer prior to purchase.

By Peter a.

I would shop elsewhere, i have received someone elses picture. No reply from emails to resolve.

By Beverley P.

Dear Michael, Thank you for your message. Your order was shipped on 24.06.2016 With the Priority Delivery untracked option, orders are generally delivered within 3-5 working days after they've been printed. Please allow two extra working days on top of normal delivery times. Your parcel will be delivered shortly with the Royal Mail. Please get back to us if you havent received your parcel 7 working days after the shipping confirmation email was sent. Your My-Picture.co.uk Service Team

By My P., My-Picture Representative

You've lost your money they won't refund me for a damaged canvas, total ripoff, hiding behind German laws stating no refunds.

By Beverley B.

Questions? Get answers from the My-Picture staff and other customers.

My-Picture?