Review of My-Picture

Tel: +49 180 5 22682
info@my-picture.co.uk

samanthag135
7/11/19

Great prices, lots of choices to choose from, easy site to use and fast delivery. Good quality pictures.

allans85
7/10/19

The finished product when it arrived at our address was better quality than we thought they would have been, when viewed on the internet.

lisas1110
7/10/19

Very helpful and so very quick posting orders They are friendly and helpful and I have already ordered more to come as I love them

iainm25
7/10/19

I received my print within 4 days of order and the quality o the print is Fantastic.
Well worth the money I paid with their amazing 85% discount made it a no brainer.
I will definitely be using their services again in the future.
Thank you.

christines430
7/10/19

The canvas I ordered is lovely, very happy with it, a great reminder of my holiday, and it arrived quickly.

alexandrak42
7/10/19

My parents loved their anniversary picture and it's cost me the fraction of the price. I will be ordering some more canvasses with my wedding pictures on in the near future.

tinam467
7/8/19

Poor service. Received tracking info which didn't work. Then have the cheek for me to rate the service

Response from My P., My-Picture Representative
Dear Tina, thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@my-picture.co.uk. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your My-Picture-Team
kaym152
6/26/19

The canvas pictures are great value for money.
I love all the special offers too
I would recommend this company to all

maryl808
6/26/19

This is my 7th canvas print that I have ordered and I just love the way they have all come out. The colours are wonderful and the service is so fast. Thank you again for such great service.

johnh2109
6/26/19

Great service from start to finish.
Very easy to upload and place order
Quick despatch

Can't ask for more

mellisaa2
6/26/19

Had a canvas made from a picture of a paintingGreat quality and fast service and very reasonably priced would recommend

melanies233
6/26/19

Really happy with the print and price paid. Have recommended to friends and family. Speedy delivery.

grahaml43
6/26/19

All my canvas prints have been superb. From the colour prints to black and white - they have all exceeded my expectations! :-)
I would highly recommend this company !!!
Five Stars, all the way *****

juliar139
6/26/19

Ordered 4 canvases for my newly decorated dining room. As I'd played with these in light-room in order to get exactly the right tone and colour it was all a matter of trust to see what came back and I wasn't disappointed! With additional special offers of money off, the canvases were competitively priced and were processed and delivered within a week.

mihaelam6
6/26/19

Happy with price,happy with the quality and safe packaging. Delivered on time.i am sure I will order again

steves973
6/26/19

Very pleased with the overall shopping experience. Pictures delivered quickly, great value and of a high quality. Would definitely use this company again.

robertg833
6/26/19

Great products at great prices very good service I was very happy with the quick service and would recommend this business to many people

martinw137
6/26/19

Always quick to deliver detail very good good solid frame and pics all come to life and as big as you want

barbarad330
6/26/19

Easy to order reasonable price speedy deliver
Picture we chose is a permanent reminder of a wonderful skiing holiday

daves600
6/26/19

I've bought over thirty photo canvasses from this firm, and I have no complaints about quality or value. I can't say that about any other canvas supplier I have used (there have been several). Delivery is usually about a week from the order date, and they normally keep you well posted on progress. The only exception to that was my last order, when the tracking details were wrong. I told them and got an acknowledgement, but no revised tracking info. Hopefully that was just a hiccup. My only other complaint is that they have stopped offering 120x30cm, 120x40cm, and 90x30cm panoramic canvasses. Being able to get 4:1 and 3:1 aspect ratios was the reason I first tried them. For me it is a frequent size, and now I have to go to another supplier to get them made.

Tip for consumers: shipping free over £45

thomasw509
6/26/19

The product is excellent would recommend this company a lot cheaper than other companies will certainly use again

hayleyk14
6/26/19

Beautiful and amazing quality very good priced I will be using them again even fast delivery not even a week and I received it perfect definitely recommend to others to use

zaral12
6/26/19

Would definitely use this firm again. Good quality canvas prints, and arrived within a few days. I ordered three prints. Now hanging on the wall and look fantastic.

rachelt164
6/26/19

Really easy site to use, was kept up to date on progress and delivery was better than stated. Canvas print excellent quality - overall very impressed and will definitely use service again.

maryl807
6/26/19

This is one of the best canvasses I have purchased and with very quick delivery it makes mypicture.co.uk the one to choose

I'm not being funny, but if you check the Questions and Answers, it does actually say you have to assemble the canvas yourself. That all tools required are included (except for a staple gun). Of course, it should be clearly stated to the buyer prior to purchase.

By Peter a.

I would shop elsewhere, i have received someone elses picture. No reply from emails to resolve.

By Beverley P.

Dear Michael, Thank you for your message. Your order was shipped on 24.06.2016 With the Priority Delivery untracked option, orders are generally delivered within 3-5 working days after they've been printed. Please allow two extra working days on top of normal delivery times. Your parcel will be delivered shortly with the Royal Mail. Please get back to us if you havent received your parcel 7 working days after the shipping confirmation email was sent. Your My-Picture.co.uk Service Team

By My P., My-Picture Representative

You've lost your money they won't refund me for a damaged canvas, total ripoff, hiding behind German laws stating no refunds.

By Beverley B.

Questions? Get answers from the My-Picture staff and other customers.

My-Picture?