Review of My-Picture

Cologne, CA 50937, Germany
info@my-picture.co.uk

johnf1564
11/16/19
Very happy with this service and the finished article. Superb service and kept informed until my canvas was delivered
carole127
11/16/19
All done online very easy to upload your photo and order. Would highly recommend photo is fantastic. Well packed and very good delivery time.
lorrainac
11/15/19
Loved my canvas first time and now second time.
I think I will always order from you.
I think you could make it easier for someone to contact your customer service dept.
But I'm happy.
msl22
11/15/19
Made a simple photo into a v nice picture - delighted with the finished result and the speed of delivery
cheryls420
11/15/19
First time using this website, won't be the last. Lovely canvas, fast delivery and very good value. Had a canvas done for a Xmas present and very pleased with it. Would highly recommend this service.
zackw29
11/15/19
Second time i have used this company - will be using again for sure! the quality is amazing and the price is even better, the delivery is fast as well! wasn't expecting it to arrive for another week so its here well in time for christmas! THANK YOU!
jang143
11/15/19
I have used this company several times now & their products have always been perfectly produced and swiftly received.
alanh294
11/15/19
This is the second picture I have had done and the quality is excellent.Will be ordering more soon.Delivery was within seven days of ordering
caroles134
11/15/19
Quick delivery. Good quality picture. Materials very good. Quick and easy on web site to order.. excellent range to chose from
trevorm124
11/15/19
Excellent quality this company is brilliant used many times before and this is the only printing company I would have cause the quality is to a high standard and fast delivery ..would definitely recommend this company 5 stars all the way ..
nicolaw42
11/15/19
Fabulous service. Came within time allotted. Would definitely order again. Will definitely recommend to family and friends
donnah487
11/15/19
Delighted with my Canvas and how quickly it arrived.Will Def use the website again and recommend you to family and friends.
elizabethc549
11/15/19
Great price, quick delivery & absolutely thrilled with the finished canvas.
We ordered this after buying the digital print from a professional. By buying the print and then ordering the canvas from My Picture- we saved over £30 & I don't think the finished product could be better.
We'll definitely be ordering more as and when we have another photo shoot.

(My picture' canvas is of our son/ picture on the right).
jamesf1141
11/15/19
Superb prices, and exceptional quality. The process is painless, efficient and accurate couldn't be happier. All of our canvases come from here. And we've had at least 10 done now, never an issue!
ec175
11/15/19
Great from start to finish, straight forward ordering quick delivery, great quality very pleased with my canvas thank you
anthonyf256
11/15/19
Superb quality, excellent value and extremely efficient, very prompt delivery. Best in the business- highly recommended
caroliney14
11/15/19
I wasn't sure how this picture would turn out as I had to zoom in on the photo and thought it might not be good quality. I was wrong, I am so pleased with it and I'm sure my husband (gift for xmas)will treasure this memory of his 60th birthday present where we spent in Spa
cassd6
11/15/19
Your service and quality of goods is fantastic. Thank you so much! I will certainly use your services again.
vincentg134
11/15/19
I was advised to use your company.
I was not disappointed
If you are looking to create a photographic gallery this is the company for you
alexc520
11/15/19
Always use this site now for all my canvasses, they are a great quality and get delivered quickly. Never had a problem and will continue to use them and their good offers.
mrsp46
11/14/19
This was my second order. First time was good delivery and canvas good. Second time canvas took 7 days for delivery and the photo reproduction is v v poor picture is not like original supplied. Will not be using again
andreaw171
11/12/19
My first time ordering but I will be ordering some more for sure in the future I found the business on Google search quite easily
lucyc101
11/11/19
fast, efficient service great value
easily done on line no need for communication
great quality

black and white prints large size
stephanieb554
11/10/19
As large as we could a stunning panoramic canvas of a volcano on the Azores. Rich deep colours. Arrived within 3 days.
maryf601
11/9/19
Great quality great price fast delivery would definitely recommend and would not go anywhere else for a print

I'm not being funny, but if you check the Questions and Answers, it does actually say you have to assemble the canvas yourself. That all tools required are included (except for a staple gun). Of course, it should be clearly stated to the buyer prior to purchase.

By Peter a.

I would shop elsewhere, i have received someone elses picture. No reply from emails to resolve.

By Beverley P.

Dear Michael, Thank you for your message. Your order was shipped on 24.06.2016 With the Priority Delivery untracked option, orders are generally delivered within 3-5 working days after they've been printed. Please allow two extra working days on top of normal delivery times. Your parcel will be delivered shortly with the Royal Mail. Please get back to us if you havent received your parcel 7 working days after the shipping confirmation email was sent. Your My-Picture.co.uk Service Team

By My P., My-Picture Representative

You've lost your money they won't refund me for a damaged canvas, total ripoff, hiding behind German laws stating no refunds.

By Beverley B.

Questions? Get answers from the My-Picture staff and other customers.

My-Picture?