Review of Flipchap

flipchap.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

sarahg348
12/3/18

With the easy to use online editor, anyone can create a unique book, as creatively as they want. The box is so pretty that you can proudly display it anywhere you like. I was worried about the quality of my photos, (as I had used low resolution ones from my mobile) but the images turned out well. However, I believe the quality of the photographs used is important, as higher quality photos would have definitely made the visual quality better. I left the images unedited so you can see the quality.

For my customization, I did a printed hardcover in square 8x8 size, with matte finish, satin textured paper, and a 5mm cover. I also chose the 'Artisan Lift Box' to house it. I would highly recommended this product for memories, to be used as a portfolio for artists, or as a fantastic gift for a friend or loved one. You won't be disappointed! Without a doubt, my favorite page is Harley's and I am grateful to have her preserved in such a lovely way.

Also, they include some pretty cool free items as well, such as a calendar, bookmarks, and tiny photo book. I am sold. I will be using FlipChap again in the future.

Tip for consumers: if you buy their bookas gift, that will be a perfect gifts

Questions? Get answers from the Flipchap staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Flipchap