MattressNextDay.co.uk

MattressNextDay.co.uk

MattressNextDay.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 273 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MattressNextDay.co.uk most frequently mention good quality, great service and quick delivery. MattressNextDay.co.uk ranks 13th among Mattress sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%

• Very easy to order, Great next day delivery would definitely recommend and use again so far love our new mattress

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MattressNextDay.co.uk?

“Great Service”

Jacqueline C.
6/10/20

I ordered the mattress afternoon, I was kept informed of progress - I wasn't able to be at home on delivery - had a call from the gentleman delivering - asked him to put it in safe place - which he did - he was extremely helpful - mattress really comfortable - 5 year guarantee - altogether if only everything worked out so well! Thanks all - Jacqui. ( Can't add the photo - someone in bed!)

“Avoid! I've had to initiate small claims court.”

Ange A.
7/22/20

Within 5 minutes of the mattress arriving I phoned to request collection and refund. Mattress does not resemble, description of "Orthopaedic support", and the quality is dreadful. The springs can be felt through the alleged "memory foam". I have to pay £100 to return them, then they will take advice from their manufacturer who may refuse the refund. Customer services just email clauses from their T&Cs so I have today initiated small claims court to receive a refund and get the dreadful mattress removed, it is not fit for purpose.

day delivery (18)
laurenb458
July 22nd, 2020

Ordered a mattress and paid for next day. This was then changed without informing me themselves. They removed the next day charge to apologise which should have just been a given but didn't offer anything else as a proper apology (ie free to take to the room of choice etc).

Good price but poor experience

jacquelinec232
June 10th, 2020

eileeng75
May 11th, 2020

Was looking for a quality mattress at a reasonable price. I saw this and ordered the King size.
It was delivered within 2 days and our old one removed.
It was evening when we unpacked it, so we only waited 3 hours before sleeping on it.
It's firm but soft. By that I mean, it's supportive but cosy. We had the best sleep we'd had for ages. So pleased we purchased this.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy this brand again or use this retailer again.

tessb22
August 7th, 2020

Order daughters small double mattress, confirmation of next day delivery by email. Morning of delivery received confirmation text for delivery time, then 30 mins to delivery they called and confirmed exact arrival time. The two delivery drivers where polite, informative and very helpful.

They in wrapped mattress from its double layer of wrapping and offered to carry into room required.

Can not fault the service or products, superb will be using them again for our next mattress.

davidc3112
May 9th, 2020

Ordered on a Sunday delivered on the Tuesday. Kept fully informed of delivery progress right up to the last hour. Good quality mattress (heavy btw, so two people needed to handle it) delivered rolled up in a box which was great as it took up less space prior to laying it on the bedframe. Good medium firmness, have been using it for a few weeks now and it gets better and better.

All in all a good experience and I would use them again.

gabrielab46
July 15th, 2020

I needed to urgently change my mattress, I found Mattress next day, I chose one according to my budget and bought it. Then I discovered that it would not arrive the next day, so I contacted them and they explained to me that I had to check that the mattress I chose had stock (a green tick appears below the image) and they allowed me to change it, there was a small difference in money that was refunded immediately.

I think the mattress is good value for money, it came wrapped and it was very easy to take it apart. I sleep much better on my new mattress.

simonm218
July 28th, 2020

My Matress arrived on the day and time declared by delivery partner Panther, although their final communication told me that it had notvarrivedvst their delivery depot in thine to get on the van.
Dealing with 'Mattress Next Day', was a good and easy experience with next working day delivery as promised. The matress itself was comfortable as expected, but took a couple of bad night's sleep to get accustomed to it. All good now though and sleep like a log

angea12
July 22nd, 2020

sharonc824
June 28th, 2020

I ordered a mattress for my mum and I was very impressed with the whole experience! Website great! Delivery spot on re date, time and delivery guy! Product as described and my mum thinks the mattress is great and she said "Best night's sleep I've had in ages and I still can't believe it because the mattress was quite cheap! I'm really pleased!" I'm sooooo glad I came across this site by accident and I will definitely use it next time I need a new mattress.

connies612
April 25th, 2020

This company has literally made my sons dreams come true and cushioned this isolation like the comfiest of snuggly mattresses. The speed of delivery nearly knocked me unconscious! Luckily, I had this mattress to fall back on. Spring forward, fall back, your house needs a mattress from MattressNextDay.co.uk... As Bad Barbie would say "HOW BOUT THAT?" (yes, I tied to rhyme)
Peace & Zzzzz's.

karenn358
June 14th, 2020

Great and friendly service and delivery men were wonderful. It was during lock down so they made sure they kept there distance yet still was able to take my old mattress and put the new one in the room requested. Very quick delivery very pleased will order again if need any more beds, mattresses. Thank you

kw407
June 12th, 2020

Easy online ordering process followed by a good delivery service, mattress arrived within the estimated timescale and delivery guys polite and efficient, no problems at all. So far the mattress is as expected (Silentnight Miracoil Eco Comfort, Kingsize), time will tell. Always a risk buying over the internet but would recommend this Company, they were reasonably priced and able to deliver promptly,

grahamc111
July 30th, 2020

Mattressnext day provided regular updates regarding my order. I received a telephone call on the day of delivery and was given an accurate time of arrival. On arrival the men were wearing masks, gloves and kept social distance, they were polite and very helpful. The mattress was well wrapped and in good condition and is very comfortable. The whole experience on purchasing my mattress was made easy and I will recommend this company to family and friends.

risam
November 4th, 2020

I ordered a grey Soulsleeper mattress specifically because it was grey. When my mattress arrived it was entirely white. I contacted mattress next day and was entirely fobbed off 'T&M's' apparently mean they do not have to send the colour you ordered. Very disappointed after contacting customer service. Was told I could send it back - at my own expense - once out of the box and it has puffed up - obviously this is a non starter. Fuming and unable to get any meaningful response from mattress next day.

albertb220
July 18th, 2020

Received the mattress that was graded as 1 which is soft.
It was in fact extremely hard, when I queried this with Materessnextday they said the grading is determined by the manufacturers who is Hyder Beds. Apparently there is no official grading system and it is apparently down to opinion? I Don't think this is good enough. I returned it to Materessnextday and was refunded, but I had to hire a courier service and now I'm £61.00 down for the whole experience.

georged437
June 22nd, 2020

Mattress ordered on Saturday and I asked for a Tuesday delivery. Received conformation of order within an hour.
Monday they told me my mattress was on it's way. Tuesday I was the fourth drop, the delivery crew phoned me and said they would be with me in forty minutes. They arrived on time and asked me which room I wanted the mattress. Very pleasant crew, job done. Thank you.

losss1
August 3rd, 2020

The checkout was very easy and I was kept up to date with delivery times which was very good. The delivery guys brought the mattress up two flights of stairs and were very helpful and friendly. Reason for only 3 stars is the actual mattress - although described as medium to firm it's definitely not - much more like soft to medium. It dips just sitting on the edge. Although not completely uncomfortable, it's not what expected. Unable to return as opened and only slept on for one night. A more accurate description is needed for this mattress.

pb238
July 8th, 2020

Ordered mattress after looking at details and comparing prices. Order acknowledged promptly and delivered next day as promised. Several messages re delivery and full tracking. Phone call just before delivery too. Very helpful drivers and mattress well packaged and perfect! Really pleased. Would definitely recommend

adrianh111
May 3rd, 2020

Found the mattress we liked paid close attention to the description and information + the reviews got the best mattress we could have hoped for My partner was suffering from backache most mornings after a couple of nights on the new mattress no backache plus no tossing and turning excellent mattress.
Great service easy to use website.

deborahw868
July 18th, 2020

Highly recommend. Good service at a competitive price. Did what they promised and delivered on time. Very pleased with the mattress. Arrived rolled up in a box vacuum packed and was easy to unpack and self inflated in 2 hours. Made it easy to get upstairs and through doors

mikeb1661
September 7th, 2020

We placed an order with this company and a year later will be taking legal action against them. My wife rolled over in the night and I sharp piece of metal ripped through the mattress cutting her arm. We spoke to the company to seek a reselution who told us we could face a lengthy wait for a new mattress, choose a cheaper version or pay more money for a different one. We will instead be taking legal action against the company.

tamasr1
July 29th, 2020

Great service on their website and their call centre. We bought three mattresses on the site with delivery promised in a couple of days. After a few hours, we received a call that one of the mattresses would only be delivered ten days later. Nice chat, not welcome news, but not a major problem, but it would have cost a star... downgrading them to three stairs was caused by the delivery guys. They were impolite and on departure from our garage one of them spit on our drive. Covid or not covid, it's disgusting and unacceptable.

charlotteg314
July 8th, 2020

This was delivered very quickly! It's waterproof and very comfortable and a great price. Very happy with their service I've actually used it for a daybed out in the garden!

nikkiw64
February 25th, 2020

Great value mattress - best nights sleep, it is so comfortable! We chose our delivery date and it arrived on time as promised, no fuss. I would definitely use again!

ld238
January 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought multiple items off this site at the beginning of January as I've just moved into a new house. The website had very few mattresses available for early delivery so I chose one of the quick delivery ones. They told me they'd be with me on the 14th.

The 13th rolls by, and no news about delivery. I messaged customer service and received an email where they got my order wrong (despite having an order number) and told me it would be another week. Not great for my joints, but another week was fine!

The week after, same story. I rang customer service and apparently I'd be contacted about delivery in (yet another!) week. I was starting to get frustrated considering the only reason I bought these specific items was because they had quick delivery.

It is now the end of the month and I haven't even received a delivery confirmation yet, I'm seriously considering asking for a refund and ordering from another site instead of having to brave their customer service line again.
Will say I'm shocked at the amount of 5* reviews as this doesn't represent my experience at all.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t.

Products used:
None have arrived

They lied to me, where rude via email, sent me a mattress which had another person's address on it which leads me to believe I was sold a second hand mattress, then on top of all that I had to pay £93 to return it because they don't offer returns, had to hire a courier to collect it, they are the worst online business I have ever done business with I advise people to stay away!

By jay b.