Review of MasonEasyPay

Tel: 1-866-229-2314
service@masoneasypay.com

dariac5
5/8/19

I bought a HORRIBLE cheaply made pair of boots that we're way over priced. I returned them the same day and was only supposed to be charged $8. Next thing you know I am charged late fees and interest on a pair of boots I didn't even keep.bi ended up paying $55.70 for SWEEt FU&K ALL. I will NEVER by from this company or any pay over time company again. Amazing Prime is the all time best in all areas and companies like this should $#*! their doors. I don't want any of their crappy catalogs or any of their sister companies to darken my door way EVER again. Don't buy anything from them. They should be ashamed.

natarsap
4/23/19

I bought shoes that were actually good quality. Too small for my guy. I returned the shoes. Please tell me why I have a $50 balance. They returned the shoes but charged me other fee possible!!!! Never again!!!! Ridiculous!!!!

lisas1033
3/25/19

Not sure what all the fuss is about. My sister loves this company so I thought I'd give it a try. She has never had a problem with returns or exchanges taking too long. I received my top and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Shipping did seem a bit high but worth it. The sale price was amazing so I ordered. It came pretty quickly and my payments on it are reasonable. I will order again.

kristins104
1/16/19

This store is awful almost everything I ordered the don't have I stock. Their customer service department is awful they keep sending me to another department my problem never gets resolved. Customer service has no idea of what their doing. I do not recommend recommend this store its a waste of your time to shop here.

jodiel28
12/5/18

Horible they send me cheap shoes then i sesend them back and get charged 22 dollars!Don,t order from here!

donnal289
11/2/18

I have been trying to return a pair of sandals that apparently were not made to fit human feet since July. The customer service department doesn't answer the calls, I am tired of being on hold forever and the billing department cant seem to get a message to customer service. They expect me to pay for something I am returning

laurens300
8/20/18

This company has a team of incompetent and unprofessional people. They are scripted and have NO idea what they are doing!

johns2433
4/25/18

Got wrong item, junk, returned it . And now charging me for shipping and return for wrong item. Awful service

shawnm103
12/12/17

I will take my business elsewhere and order from somehwere else! Terrible experience! I thought they were legit! What a ripoff! They send me catalogs for what? So they can keep me waiting? These are xmas gifts for crying outloud!

reginaldb31
11/4/17

I returned some items that where the wrong size and they refused to replace them without a down payment even though i was not behind on payments. I contacted them and the operator also had no explanation as to the reason why my items where not shipped. She then suggested that i speak to a supervisor. At which time i was cut off.

mikee82
6/19/17

I've been waiting 2 $#*!ing weeks for shoes and Sandals for 100 dollars in total. Don't waste your time on a $#*!ty ass company. All the workers are slow and stupid.

larryw77
2/27/17

Returned a marred pair of boots that were sent to me in that condition.They want to bill me $30.00 for the postage on the junk boots. DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM. What a terrible company.

mariec89
1/11/17

I am cancelling my order because of reviews I have read that I don't like and I don't need that in my life

ravenr2
12/13/16

I ordered a couple pairs of boots for Christmas gifts, after using their website that gives you no information like a week later received a letter in the mail (why not an email, quicker?) stating I needed to pay a down payment, fine okay but it needs to me a money order or check and it needs to be mailed in (stupid and very slow process). I mailed it in, over a week later after receiving the money order they send me an email stating the order will be processed. I emailed them and asked if I would receive them before Christmas? A couple days later they email me and tell me that the boots are out of stock and won't be shipped until mid February. I don't know how these people stay in business, it's a freaking joke. If you are thinking of shopping at Mason easy pay, I would rethink that. They are slow, their processes are ridiculously slow and so stupid and I feel like they don't care about the customer at all.

geraldp18
9/15/16

So I ordered 2 pair of shoes from last year in which I returned them because they were the wrong size. Didn't know that I would get charged for shipping the shoes back to them since the order was not filled. Got a bill a few days ago only to see that I have a bill charging me from last year because of shipping charges but also that late fees are being added monthly to it. I will not ever think about ordering from them again.

lupev1
7/23/16

I bought a pair of walkabout which turned out to be 1.5 size too big. Besides the 1st shipping fee. I was charged another $7.99 to exchange them. The another $19.99 to ship me a different size. Thst's $56.00 total shipping charges. I write to customer service 4 months ago without answer. I say to mason, "so long" plus i will tell as many people as i can bby any means

jonniel6
4/9/16

The product was attractive, shoes, but because of size I had to return them...I could understand being charged for return postage, but an additional $15.00 additional charge was a ripoff..total bill was $25.16...I will never do business with mason shoes again nor will I recommend them to my friends...buyer beware.

ginad27
3/11/16

Horrible service! Charge way too much for everything. I bought 4 items and returned 3 and I am being charged $140 for 1 pair of leggings! I will never use this site EVER again and I will be telling everyone I know to NEVER use this site as well. Rip off!

jacquelinem11
3/11/15

Because of a problem with their automated service, m
I found out that my paymentioned didn't process, even though I received a confirmation #. Nobody bothered to notify me of this, as I received a statement showing double payment. I was called by a rude, obnoxious employee who wasn't interested in anything I had to say. I made my payment, and next week will pay the balance, and never by anything else from MASON'S. TOTALLY DISCUSSED ,AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!!!!

jamesp134
1/30/15

A plus buying shoes @ Masons

shailg
12/2/14

This company is nothing but a promoter for fraudsters. I have been receiving collection letters from them even though I have never purchased a single item from them. They allow people to buy items purely by using a social security number and date of birth. Mine, it appears, have clearly been compromised and even though I explained this to them to no end, I continue to receive letters pestering me for payment.

I fail understand how it is even legal to allow purchased without any credit card, check or other information. The customer service is rude and non-cooperative. The company is best at harassing people and no more.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

pennyb1
10/21/11

1st Time calling - Horrible Customer Service. I ordered a pair of Boots & 2 weeks went by no email - nothing. I called I was told that my billing address isn't deliverable and that I have to call back next day as customer service went home for the day..( Wierd ) Online shopping should be available at 5pm EST. After making a few statements and being a bit pushy in regards to my account that the rep then was more helpful by looking at the notes on the account.

I called next day spoke to a different rep who transferred me to Credit Dept in which then I was told that my billing address needed corrected that it didn't show correctly so I updated it with the Extremely RUDE Rep and ordered my New Boots again for the 2nd time. I was then told I would get confirmation if approved or a letter in the mail. I have a credit score of 650 So I wasnt worried about the credit.

Now its been 2 weeks in total - No boots/email/calls or any notes in the acoount I signed up online with ??

They treat there customers like crap. Transferred to CREDIT Third call - RUDE RUDE -RUDE
I told the rep forget it !! When she began to tell me to call back in a week to talk to Credit to change/update my address AGAIN ?!!

I Live in a Mountain area and have no way to really shop except by catalog thought this would be
a good experience as I received a catalog in the mail on some nice snow boots & didn't want to pay all at once I wanted to pay for them in 3 payments. It sounded so good to me .Too good to be true

I will order with a better company who treats there customers better and won't be back. ( I will pass this on ) as a lesson. these people really suck at customer service..

Thanks for the wake up call !! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE !!

vics
10/4/10

Mason is leading consumers to believe that their credit reports are not being accessed because they only get the last four digits of your social security number not the whole number. Then they use your address information to access your credit bureau. After you give them initial information which is the last four digits of your social and your home address. Mason then through follow up phone calls as they delay your order "for processing" ask you for the additional information of where you work, for how long and your employers phone number leading you to believe that no credit bureau will be pulled. They then after getting more information from you end up just using that information to pull a credit bureau. They are knowingly misleading people to give up their information gradually without actually telling you they are going to access your credit report. Totally disappointing in the information acquisition process. THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN REALITY UNLESS YOU TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE THEM EXPLAIN THEIR PROCESS WHICH THEY ARE CONVENIENTLY EVASIVE ABOUT AND UNWILLING TO GIVE YOU DIRECT ANSWERS FOR. BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR CREDIT BUREAU PULLED AND HAVE AN INQUIRY ON IT EVENTHOUGH THE PRESENTATION OF THEIR WEBSITE LEADS YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THE LAST FOUR DIGITS OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ARE NEEDED IMPLYING NO CREDIT REPORT CHECK! IN REALITY THEY DO CREDIT REPORT CHECKS WITHOUT BEING UP FRONT ABOUT IT.

Mason Easy Pay explains itself if u pay on time it is easy if u don't that can be a problem if u want to return a item because of wrong size or u just don't like it call them and tell them they are easy people to talk to but pay yur bill with them. The shoes or boots may be at a higher price than a retail store but still this is by catalog and a business so they can do that. I have had no problems because I pay my bill with them!

By James P.

Questions? Get answers from the MasonEasyPay staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MasonEasyPay