Review of MadisonSeating

Tel: 888-704-3435
service@madisonseating.com

nhann2
5/22/18

We bought 15 Leap chairs for office use. Unfortunately one chair arrived with a broken back. Madison Seating promptly replaced the broken chair upon request. We love the new chairs and will not hesitate to purchase from Madison Seating again.

elizabethl205
5/21/18

I have been enjoying a chair that I purchased last year that recently needed servicing. Madisonseating offered to simply replace my old chair for a new one at no cost as part of their warranty service. Truly exceptional product, price and servicing. They are fantastic.

alicev18
5/17/18

I bought the Aeron chair as a gift for my husband. The lumbar support will not stay on - pops off every time he sits in the chair. I read the warranty and saw I would have to pay to return the chair for repair. That is clear. The company offered to send me the part to repair the chair (which the warranty allows as an alternative) BUT I have to pay for the part, which is not what the warranty says, or at the very least the language is meant to deceive and mislead the customer. I just bought this chair and should not have to pay for the repair part (which at this point I have no idea if it will fix the problem or not). I see why Herman Miller has sued this company for selling furbished chairs as if new and under cutting their price. Pay full price and buy from a reputable distributor.

elizabethm390
5/14/18

Our Company ordered 40 Allsteel Acquity chairs from Madison Seating. The sales experience was very positive and the chairs were delivered directly to our suite on time and in the in the condition as promised. Two of the chairs were badly damaged during shipping and since receipt of delivery, we found 4 additional chairs do not properly work (they will not move up and down). I reached out to customer service and they have agreed to ship replacement chairs to us at no additional cost! We will definitely consider ordering from Madison seating the next time we need office chairs.

johnc1396
5/14/18

We received an office chair that was broken. Madison Seating has offered to send a new chair to replace it. My issue has been resolved. Thank you!

maryp340
5/7/18

Just received a chair order from Madisonseating.com. I spoke with customer service regarding a broken piece on the chair and they have agreed to replace the chair at no expense to me. I found their customer service very easy to work with in helping us to resolve this matter.

scottl180
5/5/18

Excellent customer service and selection. The Steelcase chair I received was in great shape and I am very happy with the purpose. Excellent value for high quality chairs.

ck95
5/5/18

I ordered a chair and it came with a broken part. I sent an email explaining the problem and I got a response within 2 days offering to send me a replacement chair without needing to send back the broken one. It was a good solution because shipping it back before getting the replacement would have been a big hassle. I am pleased with the experience.

chips7
5/4/18

We have purchased multiple times from Madison Seating and have been very pleased. The chairs are refurbished, but they look brand new. This last order was for 3 chairs and one was damaged in shipping. I emailed over pictures and within an hour they responded to let me know shipping a replacement. Great experience and will keep ordering.

ryanm197
5/1/18

Ordered a Herman Miller chair from the website. Not anywhere on the site does it mention the condition of the chair, zero mention that they are all refurbished. That is exactly what they were sued for a couple years back. After emailing customer service and explaining our dissatisfaction we received a nasty email back ending with "your satisfaction is extremely important to us." This is a scam of a company and they fully know what they are doing. Do not buy anything from this company. Chair was only kept due to the restocking fees and process being too much of a hassle.

justins175
4/24/18

The chair I received was in terrible condition. The arm broke off. I ordered a replacement part for the arm to try and fix it. They sent it to the wrong address. It took countless emails and phone calls to get it reshipped at my cost (part and shipping). I received a wheel??? WTF

Customer Service is intentionally useless!

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
THIS REVIEW IS NOT BASED ON A RECENT PURCHASE. This reviewer made a purchase with our company several years ago for an office chair. He broke the item and asked for parts to be sent to him instead of sending us the product for repair. We advised against this course of action as it is difficult to ascertain what part would be needed to fix his chair. Had the customer followed warranty protocol his chair would have been repaired and working as new!
jillr65
4/23/18

Purchased 14 Steelcase chairs. Can not beat the price. Chairs were delivered on the date promised. Had no issues replacing a couple of chairs that were defective.
Customer Service response was always very quickly. We will order from Madison again!

camerong29
4/19/18

I ordered a life chair through Madison Seating. It came as promised but one part was defective. I reached out to customer service who was very responsive. They made good on it and replaced the chair right away. Their response via email and through the phone was great and they took care of the issue immediately. They take customer service very seriously and told us to keep the chair with the defective part in order to speed up the process. We will continue to order products from them!

garyb234
4/16/18

I ordered an office stool from Madison. Unfortunately, the factory shipped an office chair instead of a stool. When I contacted Madison Seating, customer service immediately ordered another stool. I have my office stool, and am enjoying the garden as I do my office work. Thanks for the help, Madison.

willf42
4/13/18

As another reviewer mentioned, I received a few chairs that were damaged during shipment. I contacted Madison seating, and they are arranging to have replacement chairs sent at no additional cost.

debbiew127
4/11/18

We had an issue with 2 of the 32 chairs we had ordered. Instead of going through the lengthy process of getting the broken ones repackaged & returned and waiting for replacements they have said they will simply just send us 2 new chairs.

roms7
4/11/18

The box I received from Madison Seating was heavily damaged by FedEx, which I could see from the way they struggled to carry it to my building. Not surprisingly, despite the copious amounts of padding inside the box, the chair was also quite damaged. I sent the pictures to Madison Seating and they promptly offered to send me a new one.

sajjadk3
4/11/18

I ordered 2 chairs from Madison Seating. One arrived broken. Madison Seating has offered to replace it promptly.
The chairs were both new and packed with plenty of cushioning.

The shipping takes about 3-4 weeks but the discount received on the chair made it worth the wait.

carolej15
4/7/18

I purchased a stool from these folks and received the wrong seat .
they did come through and made me their customer happy.

sr613
4/3/18

The responsiveness of Madison Seating's customer service department has been great in correcting an issue with my order. They stand behind their products and service and replied to my emails before I even had a chance to check my email again. Getting a good refurbished chair at a fraction of the original price is a great deal.

tatianam16
3/27/18

We've been purchasing our office chairs exclusively from Madison Seating for the last couple of years. We have only great things to say about their service and products. On 2 occasions we needed to have chairs replaced due to transit damage and on both occasions, the company responded immediately and proposed a resolution that worked great for us. We highly recommend them!

jenniferb392
3/21/18

We ordered 16 office chairs for a considerable discount and two were broken. They offered to replace them and were very accommodating.

mikea213
3/19/18

Ordered 3 chairs. 2 were damaged in shipping. I was able to instantly able to talk to a human in customer service. They sent out replacements right away. Very happy with the price and the service

albertc65
3/19/18

I purchased an Aeron chair from Madison Seating. When the chair arrived, it had a pronounced wobble due to a poor base bushing. When I contacted Madison, they told me that this was normal and directed me to a YouTube site showing the wobble in which customers complained and sought fixes. I contacted Herman Miller (chair manufacturer) to understand issue and whether a fix exists. They stated that this was absolutely not normal tracked the "new" chair that I had just bought was actually made in October of 2000.

Madison Seating will take the chair back but I pay shipping and a $50 restocking fee. This is outrageous.

andrews336
3/16/18

I ordered one chair from them. It was damaged in shipping, unfortunately. They were quick to respond to my email though, and they solved the issue beyond my expectations! I recommend them for the customer service alone, but the prices were also pretty dang good.

Hi Joyce. Feel free to reach out to our customer care department by emailing customerservice@madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Alice. Thank you for your inquiry! Our records indicate that you placed an order with our company on 5/19/15. At that time, you were told the delivery time frame would be around 10-14 business days. Your chair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow which is right within the time frame we estimated. The chair you purchased was part of our clearance sale section and the prices are reduced considerably so that yourr savings will be several hundred dollars. Due to the tremendous response on our clearance sale items, the delivery time gets estimated at 10-14 business days. Our customer's are willing to wait the extra few days on the shipping since our prices and services cannot be beat. Your purchase includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 10 year warranty with Madisonseating.com. Feel free to contact our customer service department directly for more information relating specifically to your order. Enjoy your new chair!

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Joyce, Our company name is Madisonseating.com.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Patricia. We understand there was an error in the color chair you received. We offered to pick up the chair at our expense and issue a full refund as we are now sold out of the blue Aeron chair. We did not intentionally ship you an incorrect color chair. Mistakes happen. This was an honest mistake done by a packer, probably due to the holiday rush. The color black and blue are hard to discern on a mesh chair. Please return the chair at this point as your reaction to the error has been a tad excessive.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Lonnie. We do not simply cancel orders without there being a good reason. Your placed (2) separate orders with us and it appears you are confused by your purchases. The first order was processed successfully with the payment you provided and shipped in a timely manner. You were emailed a confirmation of this order along with an order number assigned for that transaction. On the second order you attempted to place you provided a new email address and an invalid credit card number. The order was flagged as a potentially fraudulent transaction and subsequently canceled. Again, an email confirmation with a DIFFERENT order number was emailed to you along with a notification indicating there was an issue with the payment provided. It appears you may have gotten confused by your own purchases. We are always available if you need further clarification on these 2 separate purchases.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

As an online company we are vigilant about fraud. You provided an invalid credit card number that was being declined by our processor. Your order has a high fraud rating and was flagged. If a customer is indeed legitimate and not looking to commit online fraud, they would have rectified the situation with the credit card and simply placed a new order online.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

The warranty we offer covers any mechanical issues that may arise during normal use of the product

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Thank you for your interest in Madison Seating, currently the largest retailer in North America for brand name office chairs at the lowest prices possible! The "Open Box Specials" featured on our website are a great way to save money on the best selling chairs on the market today. These brand name chairs are being sold for more than half off their retail value and will include free shipping!! "Open Box" simply means, the item is out of the original packaging. The chair was either, returned, refurbished, on display or has been in inventory for awhile and since been placed on a clearance. The merchandise is in perfect working condition. In addition, you will be provided with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee and 10-year Madison Seating warranty. We are so confident that our prices are currently the lowest on the internet we are willing to not only match but beat anyone selling these item(s) at a lower cost. Best regards, Allie Madison Seating 888-704-3435

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Fong, Our records indicate that you were sent an email apologizing for the error in sending you a the Size B chair and not the Size A chair as requested. We offered you a generous compensation to keep the incorrect size chair or the option of picking up the chair for full refund or exchange. In fact, a fedex pre-paid label was already sent to you. Please contact our customer service department if you did not receive this information. The Team at Madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MadisonSeating staff and other customers.

MadisonSeating?