Review of MadisonSeating

Tel: 888-704-3435
service@madisonseating.com

philipb59
9/29/17

For the chair, 5 stars. For not really knowing I was buying used, I deducted 1 star. I am 5 star happy with my chair.

If you didn't now the subtle differences with new style and where to look for MFR date, you'd think this was new. Delivery in about 2 weeks. Aluminum base, everything looks like brand new. No marks on frame, fabric is perfect. No visible wear anywhere on it. The arm rest padsd may not be HM original, but they look great.
Here's the catch: Open Box to Amazon, Newegg, etc. are new/ current products It is not the current model (updated in 2014 I believe) Date code on chair shows it was made in 2007. So know you may be buying refurbished, not current model when it says "open box" Saved me about 35% off what I could buy new model in box., but about $200 more than I could buy used in excellent condition. For me the 200 was worth having a "like new" chair. We had gas lift cylinder problems with our vintage 2007 HM chairs, Hopefully the durability of this chair will match its good looks.

Tip for consumers: Just be sure you know exactly what you are buying to be happy with it

dw750
8/28/17

While I was on hold to speak to a Madison Seating sales rep, a recorded message extolled their "No Hassle, Easy Return Sales Policy" so I felt super confident buying a side table from them.

When the table arrived, it didn't work for the spot we planned to use it, so I called to arrange returning the item and was told that I needed to email, not call, in order to do that. This seemed odd but made more sense after I'd emailed and was immediately sent the company's Terms of Use stating: "A credit for the purchase price of the item will be issued, less the 30% restocking fee, plus the initial shipping cost."

This meant that of the $105.73 I spent, I'd receive a final refund of $19.02, or less than 20% the costs being $66.71 for 30% restocking and initial shipping, minus $20 postage to ship the table back. In other words, it cost me around $90 to return a $105 item using Madison Seating's "No Hassle, Easy Return Sales Policy".

I called to complain today and was told that I'd clicked a Terms of Use Agreement when purchasing the table, and had been sent the additional Terms of Use email after I initiated the return, so legally Madison Seating were covered.

I acknowledge that this was my fault as I should have read the initial Agreement more closely (perhaps I'm complacent after clicking Agree on too many Apple updates) but I also feel it's misleading to have a "No Hassle, Easy Return Sales Policy" when in fact, Madison Seating's return policy is far more stringent than any other furniture stores I've dealt with, and I've dealt with a lot.

The upshot is that, even though this company is not literally deceiving anyone, I'm coming away from the experience feeling deceived.

fongfongc
8/24/17

I ordered a size A Aeron chair by Herman Miller from Madison Seating. The chair delivered was size A for the seating part but size B for the back support. Because the chair design needs perfect match to be assembled into one piece, I called them to inform them about this mismatch. The person asked me to report this by email and I did. Since they do not have size A backing, I returned the chair intended to get full refund. Initially, there was a mistake happened through FedEx ground shipping: A few days after picking up from my front door, FedEx called me to ask for direction of reshipping back to me. I felt a bit uneasy thinking that Madison Seating was refusing the return, especially after reading a recent review at this site. However, after I spoke to Madison Seating and FedEx rep, the chair was successfully returned to the sender. After a couple days of receiving at their warehouse, I received a full refund of $668.99.
I am impressed of the professionalism of the manager at Madison Seating. He is very courteous and quick in reply. I did not give it perfect score is because it should have sent me the right size of chair at the first place to save my anxiety over getting refund. The mistake made at the very beginning can be avoided if they have a good warehouse staff.

miked268
7/21/17

I ordered a chair from Madison Seating and there were some scuff marks on the arm rests. I notified them of the issue and the immediately shipped out replacement arm rests at no additional charge. No hassle, no fuss. This is how customer service should work. Oh, also, the chair I purchased was at a significant discount vs. full retail cost. I would recommend these folks if you need a chair! - Mike from Dallas

peggyl24
6/28/17

The chair arrived and looks brand new, It was packaged well with attention to detail. Easy to assemble even without instructions. Any repair work done wasn't obvious (this was an open-box purchase).

I was concerned with this order as it was the second time I'd tried to purchase a Herman Miller chair online. The other company was on the West Coast (same as me) and since prices were the same, I ordered it out of California. It was a disaster. When it arrived, it was in pieces (mechanism beneath the seat) and the chair wouldn't work. I took pictures and sent it to the company and finally after a couple of weeks I received a return shipping label.

So, when my chair arrived from Madison Seating I was concerned it'd be the same experience. But the chair was in perfect condition. Restoring my faith in on-line shopping.. Thank you, Madison Seating, for being an honorable and honest company. I will happily recommend using this company if you're in the market! Good product selection and great prices for the perfect chair.

It did take two weeks from order to receiving, but coming cross-country, I was expecting it to take that long.

loyald2
6/12/17

I purchased an Aeron chair by Herman Miller. The recommended size was a B/C but Herman Miller recommends that anyone falling in the B/C range order the B size. I am 220lbs, 6'2" and was in the upper limit of the B/C range. The B size was way too small, The lumbar support needed to be set so high on the supporting rails that it popped off and the seat was almost 6 inches from the back of my knees. Use the sizing chart with caution or, better yet, call Madison Seating and speak with a sales rep before you buy. If you have to return the chair the shipping cost, which are on you, can be very high, the shipping from California was about $165. Madison Seating was good enough to waive the restock fee of $50. It was an expensive lesson, but the chair was delivered within the stated timeframe, there is a 30 day money back guarantee and Madison Seating was responsive.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Thanks for the feedback!! We are happy you are satisfied with our services. The Herman Miller size chart is pretty general. Based on our 10+ years of experience selling the Herman Miller Aeron chair, we would definitely recommend the Size C for anyone over 215lbs. Feel free to always contact a Madisonseating.com sales agent to assist you on your chair selection. Our sale agents are extremely knowledgeable and will be happy to help you determine the best brand name ergonomic office chair for your specific needs!
joyc869
6/1/17

quality is not good as they advertise.
and very rude and arrogant attitude on customer service.
this is the worst shopping experience in my entire life!
be aware!!!

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This review was written by a Madisonseating competitor that cannot beat our incredible prices!!
philipo8
5/7/17

The guarantee says you can return an item for a full refund if not completely satisfied which they did when they sent me a defective chair (they sell used, demo chairs, reconditioned chairs). HOWEVER then they back ball you from all future purchases. Here is there email back to me after they confirmed a new order I placed and paid for.

Our records indicate you purchased and then insisted on returning item(s) stating the chairs were incorrect. The product came back exactly as what was advertised and we lost on shipping charges for the return.

We prefer not to fulfill any future orders with you as you seem to have an issue with our products and services.

Madisonseating.com

Stay far far away from this retailer they send you defective items and want you to keep it even though its defective. Buy from a authorized dealer that stands behind the product. If you don't believe me read all the other complaints.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
It is interesting to note that the consumer came back to us to place new orders. If our product and services were as bad as his review states, why is the customer insisting on placing new orders with our company?
Readers..you decide on this one.
mn69
4/29/17

Received my Aeron chair on time and delivered as instructed.

Had two (2) little scuffs on the frame - not a big deal, as this was Open Box - don't think anyone else would notice.

Great value

Installation was a breeze, as Customer Service advised.

Love the Sapphire Blue color.

Couldn't be more pleased. Just wish I had bought my first Aeron chair from them!

Tip for consumers: Chair is heavy. We took it out of the box on the porch and carried it in that way. Then assembled and put in place

jeremym80
4/20/17

I've been in the contract office furniture for 15+ years. I have purchased from Madison Seating many times. My last purchase was for 25 or so Aeron Chairs. The casters on the chairs destroyed my clients carpet. I can't exactly say what the problem is other than the caster material seemed to be crumbling away and it was leaving black marks. Over the course of a month the carpet had a dark black ring where the users were sitting. I called Madison Seating to see what the issue is and they simply responded saying, "you should buy upgraded casters". I called them to clarify what flooring the standard casters are used for and they just couldn't answer. I called Herman Miller and was told that the standard casters on the Aeron Chairs are indeed meant for Carpet. With this new information i wanted to place a warranty claim. The people at Madison Seating were rude, spoke to me with raised voices, and we're disrespectful. The Madison Seating 10 year warranty is not what one would expect. The consumer has to ship the chair BACK to Madison Seating and they will fix it and apparently the consumer also has to pay for parts. Shipping cost are at the consumers expense. As a courtesy they said they would ship me the casters but i would still have to pay for them. So i'm not too happy....casters are falling apart, clearly a warranty claim, and i have to pay for new parts.

My experience with Madison Seating was not great so i went on a review site and gave them a negative review. No biggie, it happens. But this is where the story gets good. No sooner did i click on the submit button i get an email from Madison Seating stating the following,

Based on your recent review we will no longer be offering you the courtesy option of sending you parts. Please send the entire chair to the following address for repair service.

I sent them an email back telling them that they should stand behind their products and the furniture dealers that support them (buy from them). They got me upset so i went to another review site and put in another bad review.

I was then sent another email from Madison Seating with the following,

This email is to notify you that we too, will be reporting you to other online merchant services regarding the circumstances surrounding your order. In this way, other online retailers will decide if they want to fulfill your future online requests based on our experience with you.

Some of these online retailers will be emailing you with a review summary that we have provided. Other platforms will just retain this information for any online retailer that registers or requests this information.

We are sorry you felt the need to escalate this matter unnecessarily.

I received another email from Madison Seating the next day saying the following,
You will be receiving an email within the next 24-48 hours from various online companies regarding the review we posted concerning our transaction. Some of these reviews will be live within that time frame. The review will be under **Company Name** as well as ***MY NAME!!!***. (You may have already seen some of these reviews posted under your company name)

I think this is quite childish. At the end of the day Madison Seating had an opportunity to do the right thing, solidify a relationship with a contract office furniture dealer, and simply send us replacement casters for the chairs. Instead they destroyed a relationship using bullying tactics. My reviews are honest and based on my experience with Madison Seating. Madison Seating actions are based on spite and vengeful.

Be careful if you purchase from Madison Seating. The savings you might get purchasing a used chairs might not be worth the head ache nor potential damages the chairs may cause to your flooring.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This reviewer works for Bell Office Furniture located in NY. They buy product from Madisonseating.com and then resells the item(s) to their customer for a higher premium. Jeremy contacted our customer service department complaining that he resold office chairs to his customer who was using the product on carpet, and complained the chair would not roll well on that type of flooring. We recommended he purchase the upgraded carpet caster as a simple resolve but he refused, and instead accused our company of selling defective product. An item is not defective if it is being used incorrectly. If Bell Office Furniture is going to resell our product, Jeremy needs to advise his customer or the end user that carpet casters will be needed on some carpet flooring. Writing reviews on blogs as a means to bully vendors into servicing HIS customer's is not just unethical, but downright wrong. If the end user had purchased the chairs from our company directly, we would have made sure they would be 100% satisfied with the purchase, and sent them out the correct caster. Jeremy refuses to service his clients by purchasing the upgraded casters they need.
garrettd14
4/6/17

I ordered a chair off this site because of the great prices and discounts. When the chair arrived it was somehow broken. So I immediately contacted them and they told me to send a picture to their customer service detailing the damage. So I did. In the mean time I did my research on the company which I did not do before buying the chair. This had me worried. The number of negative reviews, especially from several years back had me thinking I stupidly gave my money away to a company that sells you broken chairs and doesn't cooperate to fix it. A few hours passed and I received an email from them stating that the damage must have occurred from fedex as the chair left their warehouse in perfect condition along with providing me a new tracking number for a new chair. I did not have to even send the old one back as they suggested donating it when I have time. The new steelcase chair arrived in perfect condition a few days later and was fully operational.

I think it's important to remember these chairs are refurbished chairs and I wish they were a little more upfront about that in their advertising. To be honest, I didn't notice it was 'open box' on their site (as it's kind of hidden and not stated clearly), but I would have been happy buying a refurbished model anyways considering the discount. I'm suspicious that the chair didn't break because of fedex as I feel it would be difficult for them to break something that's properly packaged, and that it's something that went unnoticed in the quality control stage at their warehouse. However, if the previous reviews from a few years back are true it seems that they got their act together as reviews like those were probably hurting their business. Based on my experience, if you are unlucky enough to be sent a broken one, they will send you a better one.

jeongl
2/17/17

I recently purchased the aeron chair. There is lots of scratch on the one of arm rest. I didn't read full terms that 'open box' is including the refurbished items. So, it's my fault and I don't care for the scratches since it's much cheaper than the original price.

The thing is...tilt tension, forward tilt and tilt limiter didn't work. I have been using the Aeron chair in the office more than 4 years, so I am very familiar with it. I requested if they could send me the problematic part only for replacement because I don't want to re-pack the heavy chair again and live without chair(I throw out my old one when it was delivered and I also discarded the package box.)

Madison Seating replied that they can exchange the chair once I send back the chair although they cannot send me the portion only.

I said I will keep the malfunction chair. Tilt doesn't work but I don't use that function a lot..to be honest.. and I really don't want to disassemble and re-pack the chair again. So, basically it was my choice.

Just...it would be perfect if they have done checking every functions are working before shipping out (considering that it took 3 weeks-14 business days-to get my chair but I know actual shipping only took 2 days)

Customer service replied very fast and service itself was good. I thought that I just got what I pay for and should deserve it. that's all. I am just not patient enough to wait for another chair and too bothered to re-pack the chair.

alexg136
1/24/17

I've bought over 15 chairs from these guys over the year. I'll be buying more soon. 3 years after I bought chairs they took care of warranty issues with two of them! That's good customer service!

rickieo2
1/16/17

Was not satisfied with chair and Madison Agreed to send me a new chair at no cost additional cost. Very good follow up and customer service.

jd201
1/10/17

I work from, sitting straight for periods of 10-14 hours a day. I need a good chair and these are the best, however pricey. I decided to go with the Aeron by Herman Miller and chose Madison Seating for a refurb and I couldn't be happier. The chair came well insulated in a big box my children later turned into a playhouse. The chair parts are like new, you can't tell it's refurbed, one bit. That was my main concern because I've used these chairs at previous offices and you can tell when they have been used, but not this one. They carefully inspected and cleaned all parts. From the time I ordered it, my chair arrive in about 10 days. I love it.

daveh117
12/21/16

Ordered counter stools, but they were out of stock. Said they would ship as soon as back in stock. True to their word, they shipped them promptly--on Wed, received on Fri. Free shipping! Totally unexpected to get them that quickly--though for sure it would be at least a week, if not more. Way to go!

karag10
12/20/16

The first time they shipped the chair it had a back that was larger than the seat. They would not send a return until after they received the wrong merchandise. They sent the replacement and you still cant get the back to install. You would think they would check merchandise to ensure it works correctly, especially when it was already returned because it did not work!

Tip for consumers: Buy local, where you can make sure the product you buy can actually be assembled.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Due to the holiday rush, the customer did have an error on her shipment. Not only did we send out a replacement immediately, but the customer received a free headrest (value of $129.99) for the inconvenience.
karenc184
12/19/16

Excellent place to get good quality at cheap prices. The website was easy to use and the customer service excellent. Even though you don't get to see the furniture before you buy the fact that it's free delivery and free return makes it a worry free experience. The dining table set we bought is awesome. Furniture is sturdy, good looking and comfortable.

conradh20
12/12/16

Update 10/29/2018

First, props to Madison Seating for making some positive changes to their website to correct the issues I encountered in my original review. I've upgraded my review by one star, though I don't feel I can justify more than that unless I ever buy another product from them and have a more positive experience. Still, they are moving in the right direction here.

I just took another look at their site, and decided the changes warranted an update here. They finally removed their deceptive "satisfaction guarantee" blurb and replaced it with a far more accurate "moneyback guarantee" link. Also, unlike the previous blurb which linked to a page full of misinformation, the new link now takes you directly to their Terms of Service, so you can see what you're actually getting.

For the curious, I attached a screenshot of what their old "satisfaction guarantee" used to promise, so you can see what the issue was. For most online purchases, paying return shipping isn't a huge deal. But when it's for a chair you paid $500 for instead of buying a new one for $500 more, a $200 return shipping charge is a pretty big deal. At that point, you may as well have bought the new chair for a couple hundred bucks more.

**ORIGINAL REVIEW**

Their "satisfaction guarantee" is false advertising and worthless. Even though they say you have 30 days to return an item and they will pay the return shipping, this is a lie. Hidden in their terms and conditions, they state that not only is the customer liable to pay return shipping, they also charge a $50 restocking fee. The Aeron chair we ordered was too small, and between shipping and restocking fee, it is costing $216 to return the chair.

As for the chair itself, they do indicate that they are open box. This is true, but a bit deceptive. They are essentially used chairs that Madison Seating refurbishes. They claim they provide a 10-year warranty for their Aeron chairs, but given how untrustworthy their "satisfaction guarantee" is, I wouldn't trust this one bit. The chair I got was in good condition, and did look practically new, so if you can be sure you're getting what you want the first time, it can still be a good deal.

Also, their shipping was VERY SLOW. Estimated arrival was 8-10 business days from the date it was ordered, well, it was over 2 weeks before they even made a shipping order, and then another 3 days before they finally shipped it.

In conclusion, if you are sure you know exactly what you want, and you can't find a better price for a nearly-new chair, Madison may still be your best option. Just be aware of what you're getting into.

Update 12/14/2016: Madison is now threatening legal action because of my reviews pointing out their dishonesty. At this point, I cannot recommend this company under any circumstances.

I have photo proof of the purchase, screenshot proof of their lies on their website, which at this point, anyone can still see for themselves, and if they change it, I'm quite certain Google cache will still reveal the truth to anyone who cares.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

Update 6/30/2017, Re: Madison seating response

Yes, as I already clearly stated in my honest and accurate review, you can find the ACTUAL return policy hidden away in the terms and conditions. Calling it "clearly visible" is, at best, somewhat disingenuous, as the terms and conditions conditions are not easily accessible until the purchase page, and then not highly visible so as to attract attention. Unlike the entirely false so-called "satisfaction guarantee" made extremely visible and attention-grabbing on the home page. It is blatant false advertising, nothing more, nothing less. Any company this blatant and shameless with false advertising is a company I can neither trust nor recommend to anyone else to any extent.

The fact that so many reviews exist revealing similar experiences speaks volumes.

Also note that to this date, Madison Seating has never contacted us in any attempt to resolve this amicably, but only to threaten. We ended up selling the chair ourselves at a far more moderate and less-costly loss than returning it.

Caveat emptor.

Tip for consumers: This company cannot be trusted, period.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This reviewer is using social media as a means to get around our policy. An order was placed by a Conrad's family member (not Conrad himself) who received the correct item in perfect condition as he accurately confirms above. The purchaser realized the chair ordered was not the correct size and demanded a free return and full refund. Our return policy is clearly displayed on our website. We offered the customer the option of returning the product for refund, but as is standard in the industry, a return fee would be deducted from the credit. Keep in mind, the item was sold at 50% off the retail value with a free shipping promotion. The customer threatened to use this platform if we did not offer an exception on the return. Below is an excerpt from his email:
"Conrad Hershberger
One way or another, this issue will be dealt with, whether with your company's assistance or without...At this point, I am still willing to resolve this issue peacefully, and if a satisfactory resolution is achieved, I will amend my reviews to reflect that..."
It's unfortunate the reviewer chose to use online blogs as a means to make us give in to his unwarranted demands.
timothyr28
9/20/16

Overall very impressed with MadisonSeating. Saw a very nice table and chairs on the webiste and glad i order them from the Madison-Seating website. The price was very competitive and the two times I rang them they were friendly and helpful. The table arrived on the day they promised by a hard working team. The table arrived in good condition and looks fantastic. Glad I made the right choice and would recommend.Thanks Racek

sarahk94
9/8/16

Very happy with my new dining table and chairs, looks like a more expensive set than what I paid. Had my grandson to help with the fixing together, needed a little more strength than I have, but easy enough for him. Delivery men phoned when en route. An easy experience all round and wouldn't hesitate dealing with Madison seating again if the need should arise. Thank You

justinc73
9/6/16

Lovely chair and comfortable and has lumbar support which helps the bad back.

juanelll
9/6/16

Fantastic mattress will buy more in a few years when we hopefully move to our bigger house

maldoniag
9/6/16

We have brought lots of furniture from MadisonSeating furniture store over the years and found them to be very friendly and helpful

johnj296
6/29/16

Extremely happy with my purchase, the service team promptly responded my questions, order status were timely communicated, and super fast shipping, item was properly packaged arrived intact

Hi Joyce. Feel free to reach out to our customer care department by emailing customerservice@madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Alice. Thank you for your inquiry! Our records indicate that you placed an order with our company on 5/19/15. At that time, you were told the delivery time frame would be around 10-14 business days. Your chair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow which is right within the time frame we estimated. The chair you purchased was part of our clearance sale section and the prices are reduced considerably so that yourr savings will be several hundred dollars. Due to the tremendous response on our clearance sale items, the delivery time gets estimated at 10-14 business days. Our customer's are willing to wait the extra few days on the shipping since our prices and services cannot be beat. Your purchase includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 10 year warranty with Madisonseating.com. Feel free to contact our customer service department directly for more information relating specifically to your order. Enjoy your new chair!

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Thank you for your interest in our products and services. The Herman Miller Aeron chair is part of our open box close out sale. That is why the price is heavily discounted from the retail value of $1000 + to the sale price of $400+. The "Open Box Specials" featured on our website are a great way to save money on the best selling chairs on the market today. These brand name chairs are being sold for more than half off their retail value and will include free shipping!! "Open Box" simply means, the item is out of the original packaging. The chair was either, returned, refurbished, on display or has been in inventory for awhile and since been placed on a clearance. The merchandise is in perfect working condition. In addition, you will be provided with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee and 10-year Madison Seating warranty. Madisonseating has been in business for over 14 years selling the Aeron chair. We have a 99.9% positive rating on eBay and Amazon, where we offer our open box specials as well. We are so confident that our prices are currently the lowest on the internet we are willing to not only match but beat anyone selling these item(s) at a lower cost. We look forward to fulfilling all your office chair needs. Best regards, Allie Madison Seating 888-704-3435

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Joyce, Our company name is Madisonseating.com.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Patricia. We understand there was an error in the color chair you received. We offered to pick up the chair at our expense and issue a full refund as we are now sold out of the blue Aeron chair. We did not intentionally ship you an incorrect color chair. Mistakes happen. This was an honest mistake done by a packer, probably due to the holiday rush. The color black and blue are hard to discern on a mesh chair. Please return the chair at this point as your reaction to the error has been a tad excessive.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Lonnie. We do not simply cancel orders without there being a good reason. Your placed (2) separate orders with us and it appears you are confused by your purchases. The first order was processed successfully with the payment you provided and shipped in a timely manner. You were emailed a confirmation of this order along with an order number assigned for that transaction. On the second order you attempted to place you provided a new email address and an invalid credit card number. The order was flagged as a potentially fraudulent transaction and subsequently canceled. Again, an email confirmation with a DIFFERENT order number was emailed to you along with a notification indicating there was an issue with the payment provided. It appears you may have gotten confused by your own purchases. We are always available if you need further clarification on these 2 separate purchases.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

As an online company we are vigilant about fraud. You provided an invalid credit card number that was being declined by our processor. Your order has a high fraud rating and was flagged. If a customer is indeed legitimate and not looking to commit online fraud, they would have rectified the situation with the credit card and simply placed a new order online.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

The warranty we offer covers any mechanical issues that may arise during normal use of the product

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Thank you for your interest in Madison Seating, currently the largest retailer in North America for brand name office chairs at the lowest prices possible! The "Open Box Specials" featured on our website are a great way to save money on the best selling chairs on the market today. These brand name chairs are being sold for more than half off their retail value and will include free shipping!! "Open Box" simply means, the item is out of the original packaging. The chair was either, returned, refurbished, on display or has been in inventory for awhile and since been placed on a clearance. The merchandise is in perfect working condition. In addition, you will be provided with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee and 10-year Madison Seating warranty. We are so confident that our prices are currently the lowest on the internet we are willing to not only match but beat anyone selling these item(s) at a lower cost. Best regards, Allie Madison Seating 888-704-3435

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MadisonSeating staff and other customers.

MadisonSeating?