Review of LoseTheBackPain

Austin, TX 78704, US
support@thehealthybackinstitute.zendesk.com

marlonp10
9/18/18

It seems I am experiencing the same predicament as the others wherein I receive a bottle of Heal-n-Soothe every month ( I have ordered enough for 2018 because I feel good about it), so stop sending me this from now on. Also, you keep sending me Super Joint Support but I ordered only one bottle to try it ( it seems not working for me), so stop sending me this from now on. Stop charging my credit card of this unauthorized orders.

Please reply asap.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Marlon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have sent you a private message here in order to look into the matters you raised. We would appreciate it if you can please respond to it so that we can look into this for you.

ronas11
9/9/18

1. The pills do not work and may raise the sugar levels in your blood!
2. The company will continue to use your credit card every month even when you didn't agree.
3. They make problems by crooked policy and don't refund your money
4. I have sent back the bottles (new and unopened) and they didn't refund the money and also didn't agree to send the bottles back. Probably they are selling them again!!! and again

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Rona,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We have sent you a private message here in order to look into the matters you raised.

estrellaz2
9/8/18

They charge my credit card every month, even though i already had canceled. I just order the first as a sample and was not what i expected, . and they are still shipping the product every month charging my credit card.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Estrella,

denised178
9/4/18

I find this product very helpful in reducing inflammation. In fact, I have told many of my students to try it. I wouldn't be without it. I have experienced some itching however, so I have cut back on the dosage. It still works great.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Denise,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. We do appreciate it. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief from the inflammation with the product.

If you need any advice regarding using the product or anything in the future do please contact us.

Or “Submit a request” form in our online helpdesk system found here so that we can help you:

irist13
8/28/18

Do not order from this company, they will continue sending and charging your card for products you did not order, even after acknowledging your cancellation request. They steal your money and refuse to refund you for products you didn't order. I intend to get my money back from this fraudulent company even if that means involving my attorney.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Iris,
Thank you for your feedback. We’re disappointed we failed to meet your expectations as our goal is to provide only the highest quality products, services and information with every interaction you have with us so we apologize. I wanted to let you know that a manager has reviewed your complaint and a refund has been issued to you.

Our Best wishes,
Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager
klausl6
5/5/18

I really should know better, but they had all the right keywords in their advertising. Maybe this one is on the level, I thought. Nope. Somewhere in the order must have been the fine print where I "approved" of continuous delivery of their product. I did not, but at least I canceled after on delivery. Like I say, not really fraud, but sleazy practice. They know exactly what they are doing. Lesson? Look online for comments before ordering. Thank you, lesson learned.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Klaus,
It appears you agreed to our monthly autoship service when you accepted your free trial. I’ll explain how to easily and immediately cancel this service below. But first, I wanted to address for your sake and those who will read your review and our response, how our autoship program works.

** How Our Autoship Program Works **

We always clearly and concisely provide full details of the autoship program in plain, regular size print front and center on the order page. Not buried in fine print. And, because we know some may still only skim the details before placing their order, we require all customers to manually select a checkbox indicating they’ve read those Terms & Conditions before ordering by disabling the Order button until they select that box.

For the benefit of all reading this review, here is the actual text we provide on the Order Form that must be agreed to before accepting the trial offer with autoship service:

You are under NO obligation to continue beyond your FREE Trial bottle.

As you see, anyone can cancel their autoship order long before we ever ship and bill for it with a quick toll-free phone call. However, you can still easily cancel your order at any time. Here’s how...

** How to Easily Cancel Any Autoship Order **

This link takes you directly to the form. The reason that’s our favored method of communication is because your request gets entered directly into our system exactly how you want to communicate your need to us. It also notifies our customer support team by email that you have submitted a request.

You are welcome to reach us using any of these methods to cancel, suspend or modify your autoship order or with any other questions you may have.

barbm39
4/19/18

All the reviews I read were bad regarding this product. I want a refund, now, please. I dont know why I even ordered this! Ive learned a lesson! Please dont continue to charge my credit card like what is happening to another customer.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Barb,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We ask that you please contact us directly in order for us to action your request.

We provide our full contact information along with our customer service hours of operation on our Contact Us page found here:

Then please click on Email Customer Service.

Thank you, Kindly. Our Best Wishes,
mh232
4/16/18

Ordered this in January and after taking for a couple of days developed terrible itching so stopped taking. Went on line to see if others had issues and appears to be a scam to which I'm embarrassed. Called immediately and cancelled EVERYTHING!!!
This is where the scam starts. I said I wanted EVERYTHING cancelled, newsletter, heal & soothe, everything & was told it was. There would be no more taken from my acct.
Noticed today they debited my acct another $14.95, which they've been doing since January. Yes, $14.95 for paper not even product.
Customer service was as rude as expected when I asked for a refund for things cancelled. Said it was MY FAULT as I only cancelled the product not the newsletter. Told her she was mistaken as I was very clear about the word everything.
Seemingly trying to intimidate, doesn't work with me, said all calls are recorded and she could pull it up. Said go right ahead as I know exactly what was said.
This is a big scam just to get your CC # to debit every month. Called my bank and the only way to stop these is to change your card.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi MH,

kerrym84
3/2/18

Ordered product 3 weeks ago. The charge immediately hit my credit card. However, they still haven't even shipped the product. I've talked to 3 different customer service agents and none of them have been able to determine why the product hasn't shipped. They have it available but can't seem to get it done. Terrible company. After dealing with them, you will need a supplement of common sense and sanity to offset the pain of their company. I want my money back. Stay away.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Kerry,

bernadettej7
12/18/17

It took almost a full month from time of order to receive product. I cancelled straight away and would like confirmation it has been done after reading these reviews.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Bernadette,

etelvinar
12/7/17

I tried them since August 2017 and in Dec I am in the worst pain of my life. Those pills do not work and when I tried to cancel they told me that I have to pay for that month. I haven't received the pills and I have to pay for them. They don't have a return policy.
The pills after taste is horrible and cause Acid Reflux. Why do they lie?

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Etelvina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have sent you a private message here in order to look into the matters you raised with you.

kathleeno12
12/7/17

Can anybody in Customer Service please sort out my account? Let me know who I can contact, I have been sending messages since Nov 22nd but no results.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for your message. Please know that we have sent you a private message in order to look into this matter with you.

walterp39
11/29/17

I gave my credit card number for a free trial. One month later I have still received nothing, but have been enrolled in a monthly (delivery service) and they have just booked 50 bucks from my account. It seems to be their tactic. I can only say, if their products were good, they would not use these methods to rob people. Truly disgusting.They were also recommended by Paleo Hacks website...be careful!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Walter,

Would you please contact us via either one of these links below so that we can look into your account and see why the order was not received. Unfortunately we can not identify you through this site so please do get in touch with us.

I have also sent you a private message through this site.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

jackieh69
11/22/17

If you have given your bank or card details to this company then immediately NOW cancel your card and make sure that your new card is a different number.
They tricked me into an agreement that I was totally unaware of, as they have to lots of others.
Not only do they help themselves to money from your bank card but they DO NOT send anything at all.
They have stolen several payments from my card because I did not cancel it quickly enough!! More than one a month.
Despite contacting ( with enormous difficulty) and requesting to unsubscribe they ignored that.
Please do not have anything to do with these crooks.
HOW CAN THEY STILL BE CHEATING AND STEALING. WHERE ARE THE POLICE????????

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Very dangerous

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
HI Jackie,

** How Our Autoship Program Works **

If the trial doesn't work for you, just cancel AutoShip within 30 days of the order, no questions asked, by simply calling toll-free 1-800-216-4908. As you see, anyone can cancel their autoship order long before we ever ship and bill for it with a quick toll-free phone call.

However, you can still easily cancel your order at any time. Here’s how...

** How to Easily Cancel Any Autoship Order **

Our goal is to send you only what you want, only when you want it. That’s why we give you multiple ways to contact our Customer Service team to modify or cancel any order you place. Our preferred way for you to contact us is through the “Submit a request” form in our online helpdesk system found here:

Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager
kale123
11/10/17

My previous review was answered (by robot?) telling me to use a link which I have already used time and time again with no answer to my messages to cancel my auto ship, There is absolutley no way you can get hold of someone this way. They do not answer to emails.
BEWARE you will get ripped off!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Kal,

I wanted to let you know that we were able to find your account and have inactivated your Heal-n-Soothe subscription. I did send you a private message here a few days ago to let you know as well.

First message
Hi Kal

Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback. If you would please contact us via this link below. Just select submit a request at the top of the page and enter your details, then we can look into this with you :

tomp143
11/8/17

This thing is a total scam! I agree with some of the other folks who are surprised these people are still in business. I dont know if the product is any good or not as I tried it for about 20 days and didnt really notice any difference. My main objection is their no return policy and the fact that they automatically send you a bottle every month even though you may only want to try it out. I am now out about $160 and finally got this thing stopped (I think) but they will not return ANY of my money even though I have at least one unopened bottle which just arrived a couple weeks ago (they say their 30 day return policy dates from the FIRST bottle not the last bottle). BUYER BEWARE!!!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Tom,

If you would like to review our 90 Day Return Policy please visit link below :

Thank you again for providing your feedback on your experience. I hope with our reply you’ll consider amending your review.

Our Best wishes,
rodb36
11/8/17

I tried this product with substantial skepticism, but the first bottle was free so gave it a shot. In one week after starting "six at night and three in the morning" recommended dosage, I was able to quit using 1200 mg of ibuprofen daily for arthritis pain. Three weeks into the program I am more pain free than under the ibuprofen regime. So far no observable side effects. I will continue the program on the recommended dosage for another month or two, and then try reducing the intake from nine pills daily to something less. I will review again in a couple months.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Rod,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief from pain. If you need any advice in the future do please contact us.

jpb11
10/22/17

I expected to find only old reviews here, and the business defunct.
It must be getting close to a decade ago that I got the book free, or for a low price, and then the unrequested product started arriving in the mail. Along with the unexpected billing.

I am excellent at reading the fine print, and researching the product, and missed that. It could be me making a blunder --- and it could be the fine print was well hidden.

I returned the product unopened "refused - return to sender" and discontinued what seemed, at least to me, the scam.

I read the book. As an avid, literate, well-read reader, I can say that the book had no new or useful information, and was a long printed advertisement for the product.

That could have been the end of it, but it gets worse.
The author of the book got on Amazon and argued in a hostile manner with everyone who gave the book a poor review.
I have seldom seen such unprofessional behavior.

carld53
10/9/17

8/28/17

I am with a few other people. I never authorized a subsequent shipment. I originally tried it. They never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49 on subsequent shipments even prior to the completion of the first of two bottles originally received. The reorder provision is tucked away in mini print and they say if you don't call, you will get another order charged to your account. By the way the product had no results for me. I did notify them by e-mail the product didn't work and would not take it anymore and they still sent me another order. Do not deal with these people as they are ripping you off. Now in get a refund on the unsolicited order, I must ship it back at my expense and time. Now I have to package the bottle, return it - stand in a long Post Office line and pay for the return. I already have a very bad back - STAND IN LINE? These people sure know how to stick it to you. I hope you read this before making a similar mistake.1 review

8/28/17

I never knowingly authorized a subsequent shipment. I, unfortunately, originally tried the product. They never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49 on subsequent shipments even prior to the completion of the first of two bottles originally received. The reorder provision is tucked away in mini print and they say if you don't call, you will get another order charged to your account. This is abusive and a waste of time. By the way the product had no visible results for me. I did notify them by e-mail the product didn't work and would not take it anymore and they still sent me another order. Do not deal with these people as they are ripping you off. Now in get a refund on the unsolicited order, I must ship it back at my expense and time. Now I have to package the bottle, return it - stand in a long Post Office line and pay for the return. I already have a very bad back - STAND IN LINE? These people sure know how to stick it to you. I hope you read this before making a similar mistake.1 review

8/28/17

I never knowingly authorized a subsequent shipment. I, unfortunately, originally tried the product. They never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49 on subsequent shipments even prior to the completion of the first of two bottles originally received. The reorder provision is tucked away in mini print and they say if you don't call, you will get another order charged to your account. This is abusive and a waste of time. By the way the product had no visible results for me. I did notify them by e-mail the product didn't work and would not take it anymore and they still sent me another order. Do not deal with these people as they are ripping you off. Now in get a refund on the unsolicited order, I must ship it back at my expense and time. Now I have to repackage the bottle, stand in a long Post Office line and pay for the return. I already have a very bad back - STAND IN LINE? These people sure know how to stick it to you. I hope you read this before making a similar mistake. They know most of us will not go through the trouble of sending it back and I believe if they do the chances are they will not see the refund. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE WISE< IF YOU DO YOU WILL END UP WITH ADDITIONAL PAIN. Carl Di Ubaldo

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Carl,

It appears you agreed to our monthly autoship service when you accepted your free trial. I’ll explain how to easily and immediately cancel this monthly autoship service below. Your recurring charge processed before you contacted us via email, however it's now inactivated as per your request.

In terms of the Heal-n-Sooth product itself, Heal-n-Soothe helps restore healthy, normal, balance enzymatic levels to allow the body to heal itself, with consistent use.

** How Our Autoship Program Works **

When we offer a free trial, it’s with the expectation that you’ll love the product. Most do. The purpose of a free trial is to give you the opportunity to experience it for yourself and decide before ever paying full price whether you’d like to continue using it. For that reason, we make it easy to continue receiving the product you received a trial of by enrolling you – with your express permission – in our autoship program.

Terms & Conditions: If you're 100% FULLY SATISFIED with Heal-n-Soothe® then do nothing, and in 30 days from your order date automatically receive a Full 30 Day Supply Bottle, each and every month with SmartShip. For the low Trial-Members Only price of Just $49.95 - That's a savings of $9 OFF the regular price of $59.00. You are under NO obligation to continue beyond your FREE Trial bottle.If the Heal-n-Soothe® trial doesn't work for you, just cancel AutoShip within 30 days of this order, no questions asked, by simply calling toll-free 1-800-216-4908.

maheshg5
9/28/17

I took Heal'N'Soothe for two weeks--6 capsules at night and 3 before I ate in the morning, and within two weeks noticed a huge difference in my thumb and forefinger, both of which had trigger finger. And my pinky, which has an arthritis bump or nodule on it, no longer hurts me. I am noticing that not using the product for a few months has brought slight symptoms back in the trigger fingers once in a while, but I am very satisfied. They did a good job of stopping and starting my account and have been totally aboveboard about pricing, auto-shipping, etc.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief from the arthritis and pain in your fingers. We are so happy that you found our Heal-n-Soothe helped you.

If you need any advice in the future do please contact us.

valariet1
8/28/17

I am with a few other people. I never authorized a shipment. I tried it and ordered one along with it. they never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49. It is tucked away in mini print that if you don't call, you will get an order charged to your account. This is abusive and a waste of time. By the way the product had no visible results for me.

paulak29
8/8/17

I did not want auto ship. I ONLY wanted to "Try" it!
I didn't sign up for anything else but the charges my account and auto shipped the next month!
I NEVER authorized auto shipment!

jog39
7/27/17

DON'T BE IN A HURRY TO SEE YOUR REFUND EVEN WHEN YOU SEND BACK PACKAGE UNOPENED. TAKES TIME TO RESTOCK ONE BOTTLE YOU KNOW. DO THEY THINK EVERYONE IS STUPID.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent experience with our company. We’re disappointed we failed to meet your expectations as our goal is to provide only the highest quality products, services and information with every interaction you have with us. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please email us on the link below so that we can review your account and see when this refund was processed.

debbien49
7/26/17

I ordered a sample and when continually prompted to sign up for monthly automated shipments, I declined. They ignored, sent me a 2nd shipment, and billed my credit card $54.06. I called to cancel today. Fingers crossed. Be sure to get verbal and written cancellation number and name of agent!

martinf67
7/20/17

If you are buying a product that says return for refund if not satisfied...good luck getting your money back. I did exactly as they said and have delivery confirmation to prove it and still have not received my refund.

www.losethebackpain.com

To be honest, I do think he has a good solid core philosophy about the mechanics and psychology behind back pain. His free book, 7 day cure, was actually good and the information was fairly accurate. I think where he loses people, me included, was the action plans he alludes to throughout the book. Turns out his plans are created pretty much from his own stuff, which means to truly put the plan into motion may cost over 1000 dollars. That was a huge turn off for me. His so called friendly emails asking the reader for their help and the psuedo friendly " I know you" and the " I made a mistake" headings are all mass market ploys, that he undoubtedly pays a marketing business to come up with. His products, so far have either not worked for me or only work a limited amount of time, "Heal and soothe" and the pain cream, which works, but only for about 5 minutes. Other products he sells can be found much cheaper in other venues. I guess it's basically up to the reader to decide for themselves. There does seem to be those that it works great for.

By Todd L.

I was also frustrated that they kept sending merchandise and charging on my credit card. I called the number listed beside their charge on my credit card bill and asked them to cancel any future shipments. I got one more charge which the person I talked with said was already processed and she couldn't stop.. but, at last it ended. If it hadn't, my next step would have been to call my credit card company and direct them to not process any more charges from this company. I agree that calling from Australia would be worth it.

By Joy S.

Ironically, Enzymes are the only class of supplements that are measured in units of work that they do, that is why you will see, different letters behind the enzymes as enzymes are not measured by mg of weight but by the number or units of the substrate they can breakdown. So we can say 100% that they enzymes do work, so we know they work, the question is, did you take them long enough or did you take enough of them to make a difference in your body so that you could feel the difference. If you did not, and you did not feel a difference that does not mean it is a scam. All the best to you.

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

Q: Which is better, Heal n' Soothe or Super Joint Support That depends on what you are trying to accomplish, Heal n Soothe, is a Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes formula, designed for two primary purposes, To breakdown and remove excess metabolic waste including excess scar tissue, that can build up inside the Joints, Blood Vessels, Soft Tissues and in our Organs. Once the enzymes attach to that metabolic waste, it is then processed by the body and removed from the body. The second specific function of the enzymes is to regulate the biological processes that control the body’s inflammatory response, so if you can remove the metabolic waste from the body and then control the bodies inflammation, your body will then be better to be able to repair is self... Now… Super Joint Support, is a specific blend of Type II Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, designed to help the body stimulate Chondrocytes, the very cells that can regenerate joint cartilage. Further 72, Water soluble Ionic trace minerals were added, for bone, joint and ligament support as well as support the body with a balanced approach to having the body be and function in a balanced state again allowing the body to heal its self. We added Vitamin K2, D3, and B12 , as co-factors to the Minerals and the Collagen to help them work even better, and finally we added a natural analgesic in the form of White Willow Bark to help the body deal with pain as well as ALA for nerve based pain. That said, they both are great products for helping to control Inflammation and to help heal soft tissue so for optimal results, we would suggest one of several options: 1. Each product can be taken separately and at different times, meaning only taking one product for several months at a time, and not using the other product during those months, this way you can gauge the effect of each product separately . 2. Heal n Soothe can be taken first for several months, to clean out and prepare the joint for recovery, before starting Super Joint Support, and after several months, both Heal n Soothe and Supper Joint Support can be taken daily till results are achieved. 3. For optimal results, we suggest taking both Heal n Soothe and Super Joint Support, daily till results are achieved Note: Results do very and there is no way to gauge a time line for use of these product, however, we have seen Heal n Soothe produce results in a matter of days and from clinical results it takes about 12 to 16 weeks for metabolic optimization to start to take place in the joint. Thanks for asking… http://www.losethebackpain.com/back-pain-relief-products/ Steve

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

Be very careful on the site as it emphasises "free" offers. Watch that you are not "encouraged" into signing up for more than you want.

By Mary M.

Hi Peggy! Our preferred way for you to contact us is through the Submit a request form in our online helpdesk system found here: https://thehealthybackinstitute.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new The reason thats our favored method of communication is because your request gets entered directly into our system exactly how you want to communicate your need to us. It also notifies our customer support team by email that you have submitted a request. However, we also provide our full contact information, whether you wish to reach us by phone, fax or regular mail, along with our customer service hours of operation on our Contact Us page found here: http://www.losethebackpain.com/contact-us/ Thank you, Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

For all customer support issue please contact us through our ticket system, it is much faster and more reliable, and for us tickets can be systematically resolved, insuring the highest standard for customer support, so things like this do not happen. https://thehealthybackinstitute.zendesk.com/tickets/new

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

Hi Etelvina, Thank you for your Question. As we cannot identify you through this site we have sent you a private message in order to look into this matter with you. Our Best Wishes Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

Hi Don, Thank You for your question. The $1 charge you have seen is a temporary authorization charge that will be voided. Best wishes, Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

Thank you for your question, here is the information on our site:- "International Shipping Restrictions Please be advised that Healthy Back Institute is not responsible for taxes and/or duties or any brokerage and/or delivery fees applied to international shipments. Also, we kindly request that you contact your customs office to thoroughly inquire about import regulations before placing your order...." http://www.losethebackpain.com/shipping-return-policy/ Thank you, Best Wishes Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LoseTheBackPain staff and other customers.

LoseTheBackPain?