Review of LoseTheBackPain

12600 Hill Country Blvd, Suite R-275
Austin, TX 78738

etelvinar
12/7/17

I tried them since August 2017 and in Dec I am in the worst pain of my life. Those pills do not work and when I tried to cancel they told me that I have to pay for that month. I haven't received the pills and I have to pay for them. They don't have a return policy.
The pills after taste is horrible and cause Acid Reflux. Why do they lie?

kathleeno12
12/7/17

Can anybody in Customer Service please sort out my account? Let me know who I can contact, I have been sending messages since Nov 22nd but no results.

walterp39
11/29/17

I gave my credit card number for a free trial. One month later I have still received nothing, but have been enrolled in a monthly (delivery service) and they have just booked 50 bucks from my account. It seems to be their tactic. I can only say, if their products were good, they would not use these methods to rob people. Truly disgusting.They were also recommended by Paleo Hacks website...be careful!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Walter,

Would you please contact us via either one of these links below so that we can look into your account and see why the order was not received. Unfortunately we can not identify you through this site so please do get in touch with us.

I have also sent you a private message through this site.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

jackieh69
11/22/17

If you have given your bank or card details to this company then immediately NOW cancel your card and make sure that your new card is a different number.
They tricked me into an agreement that I was totally unaware of, as they have to lots of others.
Not only do they help themselves to money from your bank card but they DO NOT send anything at all.
They have stolen several payments from my card because I did not cancel it quickly enough!! More than one a month.
Despite contacting ( with enormous difficulty) and requesting to unsubscribe they ignored that.
Please do not have anything to do with these crooks.
HOW CAN THEY STILL BE CHEATING AND STEALING. WHERE ARE THE POLICE????????

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Very dangerous

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
HI Jackie,

It appears you agreed to our monthly autoship service when you accepted your free trial. I’ll explain how to easily and immediately cancel this service below. But first, I wanted to address for your sake and those who will read your review and our response, how our autoship program works.

** How Our Autoship Program Works **

If the trial doesn't work for you, just cancel AutoShip within 30 days of the order, no questions asked, by simply calling toll-free 1-800-216-4908. As you see, anyone can cancel their autoship order long before we ever ship and bill for it with a quick toll-free phone call.

However, you can still easily cancel your order at any time. Here’s how...

** How to Easily Cancel Any Autoship Order **

Our goal is to send you only what you want, only when you want it. That’s why we give you multiple ways to contact our Customer Service team to modify or cancel any order you place. Our preferred way for you to contact us is through the “Submit a request” form in our online helpdesk system found here:

This link takes you directly to the form. The reason that’s our favored method of communication is because your request gets entered directly into our system exactly how you want to communicate your need to us. It also notifies our customer support team by email that you have submitted a request.

You are welcome to reach us using any of these methods to cancel, suspend or modify your autoship order or with any other questions you may have.

Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager
kale123
11/10/17

My previous review was answered (by robot?) telling me to use a link which I have already used time and time again with no answer to my messages to cancel my auto ship, There is absolutley no way you can get hold of someone this way. They do not answer to emails.
BEWARE you will get ripped off!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Kal,

I wanted to let you know that we were able to find your account and have inactivated your Heal-n-Soothe subscription. I did send you a private message here a few days ago to let you know as well.

First message
Hi Kal

Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback. If you would please contact us via this link below. Just select submit a request at the top of the page and enter your details, then we can look into this with you :

Our Best Wishes
tomp143
11/8/17

This thing is a total scam! I agree with some of the other folks who are surprised these people are still in business. I dont know if the product is any good or not as I tried it for about 20 days and didnt really notice any difference. My main objection is their no return policy and the fact that they automatically send you a bottle every month even though you may only want to try it out. I am now out about $160 and finally got this thing stopped (I think) but they will not return ANY of my money even though I have at least one unopened bottle which just arrived a couple weeks ago (they say their 30 day return policy dates from the FIRST bottle not the last bottle). BUYER BEWARE!!!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Tom,

** How Our Autoship Program Works **

We always clearly and concisely provide full details of the autoship program in plain, regular size print front and center on the order page. Not buried in fine print. And, because we know some may still only skim the details before placing their order, we require all customers to manually select a checkbox indicating they’ve read those Terms & Conditions before ordering by disabling the Order button until they select that box.

For the benefit of all reading this review, here is the actual text we provide on the Order Form that must be agreed to before accepting the trial offer with autoship service:

1-800-216-4908.

As you see, anyone can cancel their autoship order long before we ever ship and bill for it with a quick toll-free phone call. However, you can still easily cancel your order at any time. Here’s how...

If you would like to review our 90 Day Return Policy please visit link below :

Thank you again for providing your feedback on your experience. I hope with our reply you’ll consider amending your review.

Our Best wishes,
rodb36
11/8/17

I tried this product with substantial skepticism, but the first bottle was free so gave it a shot. In one week after starting "six at night and three in the morning" recommended dosage, I was able to quit using 1200 mg of ibuprofen daily for arthritis pain. Three weeks into the program I am more pain free than under the ibuprofen regime. So far no observable side effects. I will continue the program on the recommended dosage for another month or two, and then try reducing the intake from nine pills daily to something less. I will review again in a couple months.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Rod,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief from pain. If you need any advice in the future do please contact us.

jpb11
10/22/17

I expected to find only old reviews here, and the business defunct.
It must be getting close to a decade ago that I got the book free, or for a low price, and then the unrequested product started arriving in the mail. Along with the unexpected billing.

I am excellent at reading the fine print, and researching the product, and missed that. It could be me making a blunder --- and it could be the fine print was well hidden.

I returned the product unopened "refused - return to sender" and discontinued what seemed, at least to me, the scam.

I read the book. As an avid, literate, well-read reader, I can say that the book had no new or useful information, and was a long printed advertisement for the product.

That could have been the end of it, but it gets worse.
The author of the book got on Amazon and argued in a hostile manner with everyone who gave the book a poor review.
I have seldom seen such unprofessional behavior.

carld53
10/9/17

8/28/17

I am with a few other people. I never authorized a subsequent shipment. I originally tried it. They never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49 on subsequent shipments even prior to the completion of the first of two bottles originally received. The reorder provision is tucked away in mini print and they say if you don't call, you will get another order charged to your account. By the way the product had no results for me. I did notify them by e-mail the product didn't work and would not take it anymore and they still sent me another order. Do not deal with these people as they are ripping you off. Now in get a refund on the unsolicited order, I must ship it back at my expense and time. Now I have to package the bottle, return it - stand in a long Post Office line and pay for the return. I already have a very bad back - STAND IN LINE? These people sure know how to stick it to you. I hope you read this before making a similar mistake.1 review

8/28/17

I never knowingly authorized a subsequent shipment. I, unfortunately, originally tried the product. They never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49 on subsequent shipments even prior to the completion of the first of two bottles originally received. The reorder provision is tucked away in mini print and they say if you don't call, you will get another order charged to your account. This is abusive and a waste of time. By the way the product had no visible results for me. I did notify them by e-mail the product didn't work and would not take it anymore and they still sent me another order. Do not deal with these people as they are ripping you off. Now in get a refund on the unsolicited order, I must ship it back at my expense and time. Now I have to package the bottle, return it - stand in a long Post Office line and pay for the return. I already have a very bad back - STAND IN LINE? These people sure know how to stick it to you. I hope you read this before making a similar mistake.1 review

8/28/17

I never knowingly authorized a subsequent shipment. I, unfortunately, originally tried the product. They never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49 on subsequent shipments even prior to the completion of the first of two bottles originally received. The reorder provision is tucked away in mini print and they say if you don't call, you will get another order charged to your account. This is abusive and a waste of time. By the way the product had no visible results for me. I did notify them by e-mail the product didn't work and would not take it anymore and they still sent me another order. Do not deal with these people as they are ripping you off. Now in get a refund on the unsolicited order, I must ship it back at my expense and time. Now I have to repackage the bottle, stand in a long Post Office line and pay for the return. I already have a very bad back - STAND IN LINE? These people sure know how to stick it to you. I hope you read this before making a similar mistake. They know most of us will not go through the trouble of sending it back and I believe if they do the chances are they will not see the refund. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE WISE< IF YOU DO YOU WILL END UP WITH ADDITIONAL PAIN. Carl Di Ubaldo

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Carl,

It appears you agreed to our monthly autoship service when you accepted your free trial. I’ll explain how to easily and immediately cancel this monthly autoship service below. Your recurring charge processed before you contacted us via email, however it's now inactivated as per your request.

In terms of the Heal-n-Sooth product itself, Heal-n-Soothe helps restore healthy, normal, balance enzymatic levels to allow the body to heal itself, with consistent use.

** How Our Autoship Program Works **

When we offer a free trial, it’s with the expectation that you’ll love the product. Most do. The purpose of a free trial is to give you the opportunity to experience it for yourself and decide before ever paying full price whether you’d like to continue using it. For that reason, we make it easy to continue receiving the product you received a trial of by enrolling you – with your express permission – in our autoship program.

Terms & Conditions: If you're 100% FULLY SATISFIED with Heal-n-Soothe® then do nothing, and in 30 days from your order date automatically receive a Full 30 Day Supply Bottle, each and every month with SmartShip. For the low Trial-Members Only price of Just $49.95 - That's a savings of $9 OFF the regular price of $59.00. You are under NO obligation to continue beyond your FREE Trial bottle.If the Heal-n-Soothe® trial doesn't work for you, just cancel AutoShip within 30 days of this order, no questions asked, by simply calling toll-free 1-800-216-4908.

maheshg5
9/28/17

I took Heal'N'Soothe for two weeks--6 capsules at night and 3 before I ate in the morning, and within two weeks noticed a huge difference in my thumb and forefinger, both of which had trigger finger. And my pinky, which has an arthritis bump or nodule on it, no longer hurts me. I am noticing that not using the product for a few months has brought slight symptoms back in the trigger fingers once in a while, but I am very satisfied. They did a good job of stopping and starting my account and have been totally aboveboard about pricing, auto-shipping, etc.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief from the arthritis and pain in your fingers. We are so happy that you found our Heal-n-Soothe helped you.

valariet1
8/28/17

I am with a few other people. I never authorized a shipment. I tried it and ordered one along with it. they never say in large writing that they will continue to charge you $49. It is tucked away in mini print that if you don't call, you will get an order charged to your account. This is abusive and a waste of time. By the way the product had no visible results for me.

paulak29
8/8/17

I did not want auto ship. I ONLY wanted to "Try" it!
I didn't sign up for anything else but the charges my account and auto shipped the next month!
I NEVER authorized auto shipment!

jog39
7/27/17

DON'T BE IN A HURRY TO SEE YOUR REFUND EVEN WHEN YOU SEND BACK PACKAGE UNOPENED. TAKES TIME TO RESTOCK ONE BOTTLE YOU KNOW. DO THEY THINK EVERYONE IS STUPID.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent experience with our company. We’re disappointed we failed to meet your expectations as our goal is to provide only the highest quality products, services and information with every interaction you have with us. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please email us on the link below so that we can review your account and see when this refund was processed.

debbien49
7/26/17

I ordered a sample and when continually prompted to sign up for monthly automated shipments, I declined. They ignored, sent me a 2nd shipment, and billed my credit card $54.06. I called to cancel today. Fingers crossed. Be sure to get verbal and written cancellation number and name of agent!

martinf67
7/20/17

If you are buying a product that says return for refund if not satisfied...good luck getting your money back. I did exactly as they said and have delivery confirmation to prove it and still have not received my refund.

billl107
7/14/17

i ordered one product and it didn't work. I looked at another product but didn't order it. But they sent it to me any way and now I just got charged $49. This company is a scam.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative

It appears you may have agreed to our monthly autoship service. I’ll explain how to easily and immediately cancel this service below. But first, I wanted to address for your sake and those who will read your review and our response, how our autoship program works.

carolynm88
7/10/17

This company's P & P is to not provide a one time Try -it-Free but it's designed to rope your into a subscription and continue to charge your credit card and hope you don't find out Poor Business Practice Ask yourself one question if their product was so good would they really need to do that??? Then they keep sending you emails on other products their selling.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
1. We provide a free bottle to any customer that would like to try our product (to see if it helps them before placing an order), we give everyone 30 days to take it and feel the difference, it makes in their life.
If a customer likes the results they don’t have to do a thing and we will send them a supply every thirty days until they call and cancel the order. If they use the product for that first 30 days and they feel no benefit, they can call within that 30 days and stop any further order, as well they will never be charged for the first bottle.

2. We offer the free trial for those that have never heard of systemic enzymes or have heard of them but never tried them; we offer the trial for those looking for hope that something will help them.

3. Regarding your one question, it sounds like it two parts, “When you say we hope they don’t find out” one you are assuming that people do not check their CC statements? That is not a nice thing to say about people and that is not how we operate. We indicate 3 different times, in 3 different places, that customer are entering into a Smart Ship agreement It’s on the page BEFORE they order, it’s in the Email Order Confirmation, and It’s in the Thank you Letter that comes with the Trial. They know what they are doing and we know what we are doing... Are we perfect, no but we work really hard to help those in need and have for the past 14 years...

Further, you state “if the product is so good why would they do that”? We offer all of our products in many different formats, (single bottle, Multi Bottle and what we call Smart Ship) The fact of the matter is, our Heal n Soothe is a systemic enzymes product, (also known a metabolic enzymes) the very enzymes that help our bodies with 1000's of metabolic processes that keep us alive and keep us healthy but as humans our bodies begin to produce less and less of these enzymes as we age, we simply need more and the best way to get this enzymes is through our diet, but in some cases diet alone is not enough, so those motivated to get their bodies to a more optimal healthy state will supplement. The very notion of supplementation is to take them on a continuous basis to help support the body in ways we just cannot get in our diets.
jodyp13
6/3/17

I injured (micro-fractures of the tissue) both my shoulders and elbows and had no use of them for almost two years! It was impossible to even walk as even the weight of my own arms was too much to bear. Physical therapy and surgery would have made them worse, so I was told I just had to wait! I tried EVERYTHING. The only thing that improved it at all was Reiki, but it never healed all the way and that was expensive and ongoing. I was finally able to exercise, a little, but wasn't smart enough to get physical therapy first, so I ended up tearing the miniscus and ACLs in both knees! When the MRI confirmed this, I knew I"d have to have surgery and applied for a second insurance. While I was waiting for this, I learned about Heal and Soothe. Within 3 weeks I had use of my arms again and within 3 months I had no knee pain, but still didn't have full mobility. The final and total healing came from using a Denas device with SCALAR technology. I noticed almost immediate results and after only a few weeks I was well enough to go to physical therapy.

I got a bit overly-confident and stopped taking the heal and soothe and the pain and inflammation returned, probably due to arthritis. So I just ordered Super Joint Support. I'm testing the effects of it and whether it can replace HNS or if I want to take both. Basically, my understanding of the difference from watching the videos at the LoseTheBackPain website is that both address the inflammation and can heal and rejuvenate tissue, and HNS addresses pain, too, to prevent the use of prescription pain killers.

I've been a loyal customer since 2015. My very first order I was double charged, but after some persistence entering their helpdesk and making email and phone connections they did cancel/refund the duplicate order. Since then, I have not had any further issues. I've not done a subscription order, but have done trial orders and returned products I didn't like. I admit the website design is ancient and reads like an over-the-top scam site, but the products themselves are stellar. Seriously nothing else like them on the market. They are frickin AMAZING!!! They have literally given me my life back!

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief from pain. We are happy that you found our Heal-n-Soothe helped you.

pate49
5/30/17

I have used Heal-n- soothe for YEARS. I buy in quantity. It takes a bit to have it begin, but after I had 2 surgeries, I tried everything. I LOVE this product and recommend it to everyone. Felt so sad to see anything negative on here about it, the company or a Jesse.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief. We are so happy that you found our Heal-n-Soothe helped you. If you need any advice in the future do please contact us.

alanm143
5/30/17

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS. THEY WILL SEND YOU NOTHING AND CHARGE YOUR CARD.
All the reviews for the product online are a fake the product is not even real its a scam. You are welcome :)

aristona
5/15/17

I ordered Heal n Soothe but didn't help me anyway. How many months had passed and noticed that they have been taking USD 39.00 from my credit card even I haven't subscribed. I had to close my credit card to stop them. Be careful if you order their product online as they keep on getting money from you.

monicah43
5/5/17

I really didn't think this would work but since the weather started getting a little warmer I was in constant joint pain. It was every joint but my knees which have both been replaced. SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! After just a couple days all pain except in my lower back is gone. I'm hoping after I take it for a while that goes away to.

gabrielg39
4/8/17

I have been dealing with " Healthy Back Institute" for over 5 years and I bought their books which saved my back after all the specialists I consulted failed to do the right thing. On top of that I am regular user of Heal N Soothe which is a great product but you need to be patient for at least 3 month as the results are not instant. After 3 month the results are more obvious and after about 4 month you will just cruse...I am back in the tennis court doing what I like most for more than 10 hours a week. Many thanks to " Healthy Back Institute" and their products. Great services , great products....and by the way ...I found no problem registering my credit card with them so I can get my monthly shipments of Heal N Sooth in time. All the best to everyone. Gab

Tip for consumers: If you have any problems with shipments or payments just send an email to their customer service and everything will be solved within 48 hours. Everyone can do a mistake but, as long as it will be solved I don't understand why somebody would give a bad feedback.

Response from Eva K., LoseTheBackPain Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company. It is wonderful to hear you are gaining relief and able to do what you enjoy more. We are so happy that you found our books and the Heal-n-Soothe helped you.

poppys3
3/10/17

Beware of their subscription tick box, the glowing reviews are not the truth. I checked my bank statements and just found out they have been taking regular monthly payments from my account over 6 months and I have received nothing. Be careful not to give your details because take are taking monthly amounts from your bank account with a subscription trick. Since finding out the scam they have not answered my request for a refund after promising a 48 hour response to my complaint at their call centre, they said they would not give a number to their head office i have not heard from them 10 days later. Sadly I found this company on a well known Christian website and so thought I could trust their approach but their business conduct lacks any integrity rather they have stolen monies with a twisted scam. Shame on you.

heatherm147
3/2/17

So I signed up for a trial of healnsoothe product in hopes that it would help me reduce inflammation in my neck and back. I didnt start taking the product for a few weeks after I got it and I just totally forgot about it, I ended up getting a second bottle in the mail and then a 3rd by the time I tried the product consistently and finally got around to calling the company they were able to pause my shipments until I could figure out if it was really working for me. I'm back on the smartshipper program because I save money and get the free shipping plus my body feels so much better when im on it. service was really great thus far, I think people just dont want to admit they dont read terms on the offer and then blame the companies in many cases.

Tip for consumers: read the letters they ship you and your confirmation email it reminded me of the offer i signed up for.

To be honest, I do think he has a good solid core philosophy about the mechanics and psychology behind back pain. His free book, 7 day cure, was actually good and the information was fairly accurate. I think where he loses people, me included, was the action plans he alludes to throughout the book. Turns out his plans are created pretty much from his own stuff, which means to truly put the plan into motion may cost over 1000 dollars. That was a huge turn off for me. His so called friendly emails asking the reader for their help and the psuedo friendly " I know you" and the " I made a mistake" headings are all mass market ploys, that he undoubtedly pays a marketing business to come up with. His products, so far have either not worked for me or only work a limited amount of time, "Heal and soothe" and the pain cream, which works, but only for about 5 minutes. Other products he sells can be found much cheaper in other venues. I guess it's basically up to the reader to decide for themselves. There does seem to be those that it works great for.

By Todd L.

I was also frustrated that they kept sending merchandise and charging on my credit card. I called the number listed beside their charge on my credit card bill and asked them to cancel any future shipments. I got one more charge which the person I talked with said was already processed and she couldn't stop.. but, at last it ended. If it hadn't, my next step would have been to call my credit card company and direct them to not process any more charges from this company. I agree that calling from Australia would be worth it.

By Joy S.

Ironically, Enzymes are the only class of supplements that are measured in units of work that they do, that is why you will see, different letters behind the enzymes as enzymes are not measured by mg of weight but by the number or units of the substrate they can breakdown. So we can say 100% that they enzymes do work, so we know they work, the question is, did you take them long enough or did you take enough of them to make a difference in your body so that you could feel the difference. If you did not, and you did not feel a difference that does not mean it is a scam. All the best to you.

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]

Q: Which is better, Heal n' Soothe or Super Joint Support That depends on what you are trying to accomplish, Heal n Soothe, is a Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes formula, designed for two primary purposes, To breakdown and remove excess metabolic waste including excess scar tissue, that can build up inside the Joints, Blood Vessels, Soft Tissues and in our Organs. Once the enzymes attach to that metabolic waste, it is then processed by the body and removed from the body. The second specific function of the enzymes is to regulate the biological processes that control the body’s inflammatory response, so if you can remove the metabolic waste from the body and then control the bodies inflammation, your body will then be better to be able to repair is self... Now… Super Joint Support, is a specific blend of Type II Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, designed to help the body stimulate Chondrocytes, the very cells that can regenerate joint cartilage. Further 72, Water soluble Ionic trace minerals were added, for bone, joint and ligament support as well as support the body with a balanced approach to having the body be and function in a balanced state again allowing the body to heal its self. We added Vitamin K2, D3, and B12 , as co-factors to the Minerals and the Collagen to help them work even better, and finally we added a natural analgesic in the form of White Willow Bark to help the body deal with pain as well as ALA for nerve based pain. That said, they both are great products for helping to control Inflammation and to help heal soft tissue so for optimal results, we would suggest one of several options: 1. Each product can be taken separately and at different times, meaning only taking one product for several months at a time, and not using the other product during those months, this way you can gauge the effect of each product separately . 2. Heal n Soothe can be taken first for several months, to clean out and prepare the joint for recovery, before starting Super Joint Support, and after several months, both Heal n Soothe and Supper Joint Support can be taken daily till results are achieved. 3. For optimal results, we suggest taking both Heal n Soothe and Super Joint Support, daily till results are achieved Note: Results do very and there is no way to gauge a time line for use of these product, however, we have seen Heal n Soothe produce results in a matter of days and from clinical results it takes about 12 to 16 weeks for metabolic optimization to start to take place in the joint. Thanks for asking… http://www.losethebackpain.com/back-pain-relief-products/ Steve

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]

Be very careful on the site as it emphasises "free" offers. Watch that you are not "encouraged" into signing up for more than you want.

By Mary M.

For all customer support issue please contact us through our ticket system, it is much faster and more reliable, and for us tickets can be systematically resolved, insuring the highest standard for customer support, so things like this do not happen. https://thehealthybackinstitute.zendesk.com/tickets/new

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]

Hi Don, Thank You for your question. The $1 charge you have seen is a temporary authorization charge that will be voided. Best wishes, Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]

Hi Peggy! Our preferred way for you to contact us is through the Submit a request form in our online helpdesk system found here: https://thehealthybackinstitute.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new The reason thats our favored method of communication is because your request gets entered directly into our system exactly how you want to communicate your need to us. It also notifies our customer support team by email that you have submitted a request. However, we also provide our full contact information, whether you wish to reach us by phone, fax or regular mail, along with our customer service hours of operation on our Contact Us page found here: http://www.losethebackpain.com/contact-us/ Thank you, Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]

Thank you for your question, here is the information on our site:- "International Shipping Restrictions Please be advised that Healthy Back Institute is not responsible for taxes and/or duties or any brokerage and/or delivery fees applied to international shipments. Also, we kindly request that you contact your customs office to thoroughly inquire about import regulations before placing your order...." http://www.losethebackpain.com/shipping-return-policy/ Thank you, Best Wishes Eva Klein Customer Service Loyalty Manager The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]

Yes, you can and here is how they work together... Heal n Soothe, is a Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes formula, designed for two primary purposes, 1. To break down and remove excess metabolic waste including excess scar tissue, that can build up inside the Joints, Blood Vessels, Soft Tissues and in our Organs. Once the enzymes attach to that metabolic waste, it is then processed by the body and removed from the body. 2. The second specific function of the enzymes is to regulate the biological processes that control the bodys inflammatory response, so if you can remove the metabolic waste from the body and then control the bodies inflammation, your body will then be better to be able to repair its self... Now Super Joint Support, is a specific blend of Type II Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, designed to help the body stimulate Chondrocytes, the very cells that can regenerate joint cartilage. Further 72, Water Soluble Ionic trace minerals were added, for bone, joint and ligament support as well as support the body with a balanced approach to having the body be and function in a balanced state again allowing the body to heal its self. We added Vitamin K2, D3, and B12 , as co-factors to the Minerals and the Collagen to help them work even better, and finally we added a natural analgesic in the form of White Willow Bark to help the body deal with pain as well as ALA for nerve based pain. That said, they both are great products for helping to control Inflammation and to help heal soft tissue, but understand they do different thing, that the other can not do, and both of the actions above are needed for optimal results, so we would suggest one of several options: 1. Each product can be taken separately and at different times, meaning only taking one product for several months at a time, and not using the other product during those months, this way you can gauge the effect of each product separately. 2. Heal n Soothe can be taken first for several months, to clean out and prepare the joint for recovery, before starting Super Joint Support, and after several months, both Heal n Soothe and Super Joint Support can be taken daily till results are achieved. 3. For optimal results, we suggest taking both Heal n Soothe and Super Joint Support, daily till results are achieved Note: Results do vary and there is no way to gauge a time line for use of these products, however, we have seen Heal n Soothe produce results in a matter of days and from clinical results it takes about 12 to 16 weeks for the ingredients in Super Joint Support to start the metabolic healing process in the joint. The simulation of Chondrocytes is microscopic and it takes time for the joint to rebalance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17076983 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18416885 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11071580 Thanks for asking http://www.losethebackpain.com/back-pain-relief-products/ Steve The Healthy Back Institute www.losethebackpain.com

By Eva K. [LoseTheBackPain Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the LoseTheBackPain staff and other customers.

LoseTheBackPain?