Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.44 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.sg also ranks 217th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.sg are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.3%

No positive highlights yet

• Contacted customer service but it was to no avail.
  • But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item.
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Recommend Lazada”

Umar R.
6/18/20

My overall experience with Lazada has been positive. I have been shopping on their platform since April 2020. Out of the 65 items i ordered since then, only 1 item was not delivered, which later Lazada refunded me for it. The items are mostly delivered within the scheduled time frame. I personally preferred their delivery partner, Ninja Van for their responsiveness. The return process is almost seamless. Best to check and reject an item upon delivery, for better chances of refund. However, I urge Lazada to improve on their customer service. The automatic response system can be frustrating. We prefer human to human communication. A customer service hotline would be great :)

“What can I do?”

Rowena E.
6/11/20

I have not received my Order from Lazada via J&T express for over a Month now, i have been contacting them thru email,txt etc buy they said they are still working on a solution. 1 month already? Replies in emails are repetitive,scripted, copy paste, this has caused me a great amount of stress already, my items worth is near 200$ thats why i am trying very hard to recover. What can a customer do? How long should I wait?

customer service (44) item (59) seller (26) order (64) credit card (8) 3 days (3) 2 days (6) ninja van (4) delivery date (5) refund (45) address (7) 7 days (3)
dsfadsa
January 19th, 2018
Products are good for the price paid for and service treatment has been fair on most occasions. Some blips can be overlooked at times, but some of their staff do really assist.
yyd
March 8th, 2015
Items arrived on time as promise both time I purchase. Good site kind of new site but going strong seeing more and more advertising on this site.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.