Review of Lazada.sg

customer@lazada.sg

6 reviews with 2 stars

joeb769
7/10/19
This has happened to me a few times. I would either buy a few pieces of something and then the supplier would just send one piece.
Or if I were to buy three or four items from one supplier and when the package arrives, something is missing from the purchase list.
In both cases, there is no direct method of addressing the issue on the Lazada. The chat is actually a robot that only handles all the listed issues (not including any one of the above). When you call the hotline, you will speak to someone who will promise you everything but does nothing.
Then what happens after is that while waiting for customer service to act on your issue, the time limit for return expires and you get billed for something that was never sent to you...
Since I'm seeing this more often than I used to, my theory is that there are many suppliers in Lazada who knows about this loophole and are taking advantage of it so either buy only one thing from any one supplier or make multiple orders if you need more than one piece so buyers beware!
vv17
6/26/18
The shopping experience was not bad but if you sign up for a LiveUp membership, make sure to cancel the automatic renewal, because they keep charging your credit card otherwise. I was surprised to see a nearly $60 charge on my card from Lazada, even though we don't even live in Singapore anymore. Turns out it's the automatic renewal, which they don't warn you about. I would say not great customer service, for that reason.
chulag1
2/24/18
I requested for a refund Jan 23 same day when I received the WRONG ITEM. I bug their Chat Reps almost everyday to check for updates. Coz if i wont do it, I think they will not do any actions. Three weeks passed when I returned my item I received an email finally that they received it .. At first they rejected it without informing me.. If i didnt chat a rep that time maybe they'll just send back the item.. the moment i knew it was rejected i requested for reevaluation then it took another week for them to finally process the refund..
kalystatt
10/18/17
First item came from a local store with address listed. Bought a pair of steelseries headphones with no problems.
Second item is also from a local store but with no address or website, decided to trust Lazada. My item got mixed up with someone else's. I received another customer's items with their receipt! Printed on it is their name, address and phone number! Too dangerous!
Asked for replacement because I thought it pays to be nice (item received is more expensive than what I paid for) Waiting for quality check is 2-4 business days (now the 4th day) Waiting for delivery is another 2-5 days. All in all, replacement will take 9 days the latest.
Way too long, Lazada. Even Amazon processes my refund within 2 days along with quality checks.

Tip for consumers: Remember to check seller

simonl49
6/21/16
There's no hotline to deal with problems.You just have to fill in a form, but if that's not bad enough - the submit button on the form doesn't work.

Tracking system is meaningless - does not tell you what specific day your item will arrive
anirbanb
2/11/16
if your size is not matching - still you need to use the product as per Lazada Customer Service - So be sure about the product you are buying from Lazada.sg

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg