KokoPie

KokoPie has a consumer rating of 2.81 stars from 201 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KokoPie also ranks 15th among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with KokoPie are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• It took approx 3 weeks to get my order (I live in Finland) and I got what I wanted.
  • After 2 weeks my order still hasn't made any progress, so I sent a mail to kokopiecoco.

• They are completely rude and don't have a good customer service.
  • I have ordered from them on Black Friday of 2017 , 3 items equaled to $90.
How would you rate KokoPie?

“Amazing Brand!”

Liliana O.
10/12/18

I have been following KoKopie for quite some time now but just recently I decided to buy a few items from their store. Best decision! I love the fact that this are their own designs and that they use great quality material to create this masterpieces at such a reasonable price. The only "issue" that I had was about the shipping time, I was longer than expected but it was worth it at the end. Totally recommend this store to any kawaii clothing lover.

“Scam??”

Janean H.
3/6/20

I ordered an item from Kokopie on December 4th for a friend's Christmas present. I received an order confirmation but never got a shipment notice so, as the holiday neared, I messaged them to see if my item had shipped without a notification. No response. Fast forward into January, I reached out again (I included order # and item description in my correspondence both times) and still nothing. It's now March and, after still absolutely no response, I had to retract my payment via my bank. Don't risk it!

customer service (30) black friday (11) store credit (7) items (67) skirt (41) 3 weeks (6) phone case (7) 2 months (6) dress (12) 4 items (3) jacket (26) backpack (12)
janeanh1
March 6th, 2020
hopew43
May 2nd, 2020
I ordered something two years ago worth $70 and it never came. Smh. I'm still very upset cause we lost a huge amount of money and I was really looking forward to getting it.
caitlynb21
May 23rd, 2020
I created an order last year, which some items arrived. They then sent me several emails saying "please take a photo to show it didn't arrive".??? How do I take a photo of something that's not here!
Furthermore, they gave me a store credit so I ordered November 29th. The date is may 24th and it still has not arrived.
This store has terrible customer service, and terrible dealings as a store.
jasf4
May 3rd, 2020
i ordered a flower crop top from this site and never received it (this was 8 months ago.) i really don't like that they don't refund you either like?
katm75
February 3rd, 2019
I saw all the sketchy reviews about how long it would take to receive items. I knew what I was getting myself into. I also knew this was a small business who has a small team, so I decided to give them a chance. I bought two outfits. Just for the record, the shipping price actually shocked me when I saw it. I can't remember what it was, being as that was months ago. However, I was patient. At first, they were pretty quick to respond to my emails (maybe 1-2 days, like their policy states). After about a month and a half, I finally received my first item: a red skirt.

Now, the skirt was amazing. Almost two months worth amazing? Debatable. However, it was better quality than most the stuff I bought from dollskill. This was a shock to me. But one thing was missing... the shirt I bought the skirt with, and my entire other outfit?

I suppose they will be sending these items separately because that would be the positive outlook of this situation. I emailed them about three times now. It's been about two weeks since my first email and they have yet to respond. So, they basically just completely stopped responding to my emails. I have no helpful* tracking information for anything I've ordered.

I was also informed that they say on their website they don't support sweat shops, but have one set up in China.

SUMMARY:
Their clothes, from what I can tell (the one item I've received out of 4) is good quality. However, it's not worth the time, the shipping price, the lack of customer service and blatantly not knowing where your stuff is 99.9% of those months it takes to actually get to you. I wish I knew of a better alternative website because I really did enjoy the skirt I received.

Tip for consumers: Stay cautious. Don’t expect things to get to you right away.

kerriem25
March 8th, 2020
My son ordered a skirt for his girlfriend and spent quite a bit of money. It never arrived. After many months I contacted them and they said sorry was lost in the mail they would send re-do the order. It's has been a year since first order was made and nothing received. My son lost about $80 of his well earned money.
kiray5
January 7th, 2020
I ordered a jacket August 14th and it still hasn't arrived. I emailed the company and asked them why it wasn't here yet and while they did respond they didn't answer my question. All they did was tell me that if I was unhappy that they would give me store credit. I don't want store credit I just want my jacket or at least a justified answer of why it's not here yet.
skylarl6
January 19th, 2020
I order my items in October 2019 it's now jan 2020 I have emailed the company several times asking where my items are they keep saying there is a problem with shipping and they will reship and they never do I asked for refund and they won't they are liars and scam company stealing money don't not buy they are crooks
samuss
December 22nd, 2019
I've ordered from one of their 'free' deals a few months ago. It seems like the only way they can even sell things is through these deals. I'd feel bad for those who bought these items at regular price honestly. I purchased 3 items for free, just paid for shipping which was about $14 I believe. Not so bad, which makes me not extremely upset as I didnt pay full price for any of these items. But still, when you're expecting something in the mail, you should receive it. But only 1 of the 3 items came since October, but in the tracking, the item was not the item that I received. In the tracking it says one of the other items I ordered has arrived but it was not the one. So i emailed them about 3 times trying to Simplify what I was saying to them so they can understand. Now I dont know if their responses were generic, but all they were telling me was that each item gets sent separately (which is super weird but explains the shipping cost.) It was very frustrating trying to explain to them each and every time they responded, but it was like talking to a brick wall. I recently asked when will the other items be sent? And they sent me another generic response of the same things they've been sending me. So, I'm guessing it will never come. I removed them from social media to prevent this temptation from happening again.
lilianao7
October 12th, 2018
tonif63
January 21st, 2020
I only got half of my order and it's been three months, disgusting animals. Don't buy from here please.
lorig139
October 11th, 2018
Ive bought items from this company twice and had great experiences! I live in the U.S. and the clothes arrived within a week. Shipping can be a little pricey. However, people need to understand mailing items does cost money. When you buy from this store you are paying for quality so in the end i think its worth it. Also, the ethics behind this company is amazing! The designer is wonderful and kind. The picture below is of the first order i ever made with this company 2 years ago. The designs are not faded and the skirt is so comfy
luluf4
January 29th, 2020
I spent a great amount of money on a hoodie from this site: I ordered a year ago. When the item hadn't arrived four months later, I wrote them and asked about it. They were nice and told me oh! the item in question is a preorder item, still in progress of production, and will be sent out as soon as possible!' Mind you, absolutely no where on the site I bought it from it said anything about the hoodie being a preorder item or anything! In fact it stated the longest time, that could pass, between me receiving the item would be 25 days!
To this day I still haven't received anything. - It is 100% a scam, and I am greatly disappointed. I have contacted them again, asking for a refund: I bet you they will ignore that message too.

TL;DR
Do not buy anything from this site: The service is horrible and I bet you they are scamming you. Already the items are a bit pricey, but other than that you either receive something terrible or don't receive your order at all. I repeat, do not trust this firm!!
nicolej199
January 19th, 2020
I ordered an item 3 months ago, it's about 20 days over the expected shipping date. I emailed them and they said "there was a shipping error" . PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THIS STORE
lolab45
December 4th, 2019
The black Friday sale was on with international shipping now(at the time of typing this) 5 days ago.
I checked out with what was supposed to be a total of 29 dollars. I have my card info saved and clicked the payment, sending it to the next screen where the page told me I had just paid 50+ dollars! I emailed kokopie with the issue immidiatly and waited 4 days before sending another email with the added explanation that I had received the confirmation order but not the shipped order,(and that if I did not receive a response I would look into countermeasures) into the thread where they answered the next day saying that they would not be refunding me due to the fact it was a sale. Not only was this nowhere under the sale portion (until I looked at a different item today for the cyber Monday sale(it's Wednesday now)) it's still not under the actual items I ordered.

Will be posting screenshots. My name and icons are marked out.
isabell34
November 29th, 2019
THIS WHOLE COMPANY IS A SCAM! Don't buy from them at all!!! Do your research. TRIED ORDERING FROM HERE they said my address was invalid BUT STILL CHARGED ME !!! NOT A SINGLE RECIPE! On further investigation, MANY people have the same issues and some NEVER GET THEIR ORDER!!! I WISH I DID MY RESEARCH, PLEASE DO YOURS AND NEVER SHOP HERE. GOOGLE THEIR WEBSITE AND REVIEWS! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
jjf8
December 11th, 2019
I ordered a choker and some fishnets back in September 2017 and they never arrived. This site is a scam dont buy from them!!
nicolettek9
March 15th, 2020
I ordered Tumblr-Aesthetic PIKAPIKA on December 5th 2019 and it is now March 15 2020 and still have not received it. In the description it states final production USA and ships from USA. Now they won't give me my money back and tell me to order something that ships from USA to get in a reasonable time. My order # is 40540 and they just give me the runaround. They will not call me stating that they have no phones. I have asked for a supervisor to contact me but no answer to that request. I would never use this site again.
kokopiecoco
ORDER #40540
Thank you for your purchase!
Hi Nicolette, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order

Shipping Time:
USA 2-5 business days via USPS
Worldwide 7-29 business days USPS,DHL,FEDEX,UPS

822Save

Tip for consumers: Buy at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!

mercys6
October 7th, 2019
I ordered a pair of shoes on April 6th, and the shoes have yet to arrive. I've dealt with customer service saying there's an issue with their manufacturer in china three times now, and every time i demand a refund, i'm told they don't refund shoes??? So i demand a reshipment, and then i'm presented with another email saying there's an issue with the manufacturer. Absolutely disrespectful customer service, and not accommodating to their own issues whatsoever. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
amej1
October 11th, 2018
I've ordered two separate times from KokoPie, once a shirt and a sheer jacket. I'm pretty cheap so I only buy clearance stuff.
But my items came in after a week and they were in a cute branded bag, shipped from a US location. The sizes are pretty spot on and the shirt I bought is definitely one of my favorites. It's a soft cotton t shirt, and it's held up in the wash really well.

I haven't had any problems with their stuff, and they usually give out shipping promo codes so overall my experience has been positive! I never had a problem with my order or with their Instagram/customer service
barts55
December 7th, 2019
Been waiting for 7 months for a hoodie that I bought from them. Email after email after email.. HORRIBLE customer service. Take your money and spend it else where.
hollym133
January 17th, 2019
They say they doesn't support sweatshops but still sell made in china clothes? Clothes that you easily can buy on aliexpress for CHEAPER, everything is overpriced and they treat their "promoters" like trash, the good reviews are really suspicious though, how everyone came to say positive things in less than a week but not in all this time, it's a scam, don't buy clothes from this site.
dianek160
January 23rd, 2019
I ordered a pair of seemingly cute pants for a Christmas gift for a friend several weeks before Christmas. They arrived from China (first hint that you are not getting what you expect) on Jan 23 and they are basically a pair of flannel pajama pants that I could of got for $5 at Kohls. i will never be placing another order at this site and recommend you don't either!
hayleyz1
January 10th, 2018
I've been battling them since November (It's January now) still trying to get my stuff. I received my package but it's missing a pair of shorts. They're just replying with, "we see your package has been delivered." Excuse me, but not all of what I paid for has arrived. This site isn't cheap and I made a huge mistake purchasing another two pairs of shorts because they were crazy small. Still haven't seen that package either. My goal is to either shut down this site or get my delivery like any normal company would promise.
rh446
December 10th, 2019
I order a pair of boots that were on sale for Black Friday and got a free package of chokers in midOctober. The chokers came in early November, but the shoes did not (which are what I paid for). I email them, they get back to me saying there has been a problem with their manufacturer in China and they can either give me store credit or reship the shoes.

Duh, reship.

It's December now and I've recieved no comfirmation email about reshipment. I give them two stars for the quality of their necklaces, but it's NOT worth the risk. $45 down the drain if I don't the shoes. Let's hope they fit, because they don't do returns...

I've had my eye on this brand for years waiting for a good time to buy something from them. They have a bunch of models on instagram and they do a lot of giveaways, but their site is subpar. If you have money to blow on this game of roulette, I hope your luck is better than mine.

Because there are enough people willing to risk not getting their stuff. I've waited two months for a pair of $45 boots. Just, not worth it

By r h.

Hello, I'm not from Germany but I'm from Italy, which is very close to Germany. I ordered 2 sweatshirts and they came in a month. Nothing missed, everything was there, I'm actually satisfied. For the second question: I don't know, I didn't order onesize clothing :(

By Beatrice M.

I odered boot from them back in October and it's midDecember now. I've emailed them they told me they woulld reship them, but I've recieved no comfirmation email about it. From experience, I would say don't wait up for your stuff...

By r h.