KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.39 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 20th among Kitchen sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Love my Eggcups !”

ML R.
3/1/20

They arrived within seven days , well packaged and just what I was expecting, four with chicken feet and four with hen beaks. My grandkids are going to love them. After searching for eggcups online , the Kitchen niche price was the most reasonable. Thanks!

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!”

Peggy A.
2/19/20

I ordered a classic old style hand operated egg beater for our daughter-in-law for Christmas, 2019. When it finally arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it did not live up to the description as it was flimsy, cheaply made and did not turn easily. I ended up giving our daughter-in-law mine because she really wanted one. My efforts to contact them via email on their website and numerous telephone calls have resulted in absolutely nothing. I told them I'd really like to resolve this and a negative review was the last thing I wanted to do but they obviously do not care. There has been NO RESPONSE whatsoever from the company. I'm out $36.00 and it would cost me $17.00 to return it.

customer service (9) credit card company (3) 3 days (4)
mlr3
March 1st, 2020

Thanks!
nancyb940
December 13th, 2019
I bought 7 plastic jar keys as gifts from Kitchenniche.ca. I had one and found it be such a useful gadget for breaking the seal on jars, but couldn't find them in the stores again. Kitchenniche had them at such a great price and shipped them out right away. They were also good about keep me posted on the processing and shipping of my order.

Tip for consumers: Free shipping is for $100 orders only, but the shipping cost is very reasonable and their prices are already low.

margod10
December 13th, 2019
I ordered a pudding steamer from a box store and they let me down. In searching for a Canadian company I was lucky to stumble across Kitchen Niche. Their website was user friendly, easy to browse and to order from. They filled the order and shipped it promptly with no issues. Product is exactly as listed. I am pleased with the quality and I will certainly order from them again!
brigidm8
December 17th, 2019
I looked all over for the brand of pots I wanted and only found them here. I had questions and emailed them getting getting a very quick reply and ALL the answers to my questions.
I couldn't be happier about my experience with Kitchen Niche. I highly recommend them and will be purchasing again soon. Thank you Roman for such great merchandise, staff and customer service!

Regards. Brigid from the GTA Ontario
sierrak7
July 12th, 2019
Fast shipping, great customer service, 100% satisfied!! Wish I could give 10 stars. Give kitchen niche a try. You'll be glad you did!!!
margaretr239
December 16th, 2019
I received an email when my order was placed, another when it was shipped (shortly thereafter ), and an email from Canada post with a tracking number. Start to finish (with a warning from the post office that things were slow ) was 9 days.
christinew304
May 13th, 2019
I had placed an order in March and only received part of it. After numerous attempts at contacting customer support and getting no response, I searched the company reviews and found an email for Roman from 2017. I emailed him and Roman answered my email immediately and took care of my order. So very grateful for his assistance.
silvanan2
March 23rd, 2019
I recently purchased this item for when I serve oysters to my guests as an appetizer. It's everything that I wanted and expected. Item arrived in excellent condition and expeditiously as well. I am actually contemplating on purchasing another one as we do quite a bit of entertaining. Would definitely recommend KitchenNiche.

Silvana N.
charmainel11
April 17th, 2019
Many years ago we purchased a SwissMar peeler at a trade show. It has been the BEST peeler I've ever used. One day I googled "world's best peeler" and was delighted to find the same peeler on the Kitchen Niche website. I ordered 10 and the package arrived very quickly. I kept a new one for myself and gave the rest as gifts. Last week I ordered 10 more peelers and 2 cheese planes. The order was placed on April 7 and arrived in my mailbox April 10 or 11th! The cheese plane is also of excellent quality and I'm sure will be a welcome addition to my kitchen. Great customer service!
michelej53
February 15th, 2019
Wow! I am so happy with the customer service with KitchenNiche.ca. I ordered my Peugeot Peppermill on February 9, 2019 and received it Wednesday, February 13, 2019. I will definitely order from them again for sure. They are fast, efficient and reliable.
adalinef
February 18th, 2019
Just received the SleekStor Measuring Cup Set from this site! I must say the cups are of really good quality and are made from high-heat resistant silicone which can be easily expanded for use, and it even doesn't require a lot of space as well. I am really happy and satisfied with my cute little handy measuring cups. Thank you so much! 5 stars.
russb136
October 31st, 2019
The product we ordered arrived as expected. Exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have been better service.
christinam305
April 17th, 2019
Bought a marble cheese slicer and it was cheaper including the shipping than buying in any store or other website. I received up to date emails in regards to my order and shipping. Received within the 5-7 days it was stated! Very satisfied with the company and product!
sarahz62
August 25th, 2019
I am completely happy with these guys.They have the special products that I love and super fast shipping. Very pleasant to deal with!
judyb295
May 9th, 2019
Fantastic service and better than average equipment. I can't say enough about this company and how they treated us.
susanp586
October 3rd, 2019
I was impressed by the personalized service that I received and the competitive pricing for the product, not to mention the speedy delivery. I looked the same product up on Amazon and they wanted $11.99 per unit and was able to get it through KitchenNiche for $6.99 per unit. I was able to order 20 units in the same colour and even got free shipping!! I'm also always thrilled to be able to actually talk to a human being and have them take care of all the details of customizing my order. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend KitchenNiche to my co-workers and friends.
leighp38
April 7th, 2019
Bought a Turkey size Romertopf clay bake
It was $30.00 cheaper at Kitchen Niche than Amazon's
It arrived extremely well packed in 2 days from ordering
I really like this company and would not hesitate to order from them again
I would not believe the bad reviews
These guys are the best
trishs66
February 26th, 2019
I wanted to replace my Oxo oven mitts and could not locate them locally and other on-line places were above my spending limit for oven mitts. So I was delighted when I found them at Kitchen Niche! They came as promised and they are better than my old ones! Thanks so much!
laurien38
October 5th, 2019
I have been shopping at KitchenNiche for years. Have always had fast and efficient service. Great products and prices. Will continue to shop there.
danb513
May 10th, 2019
The negative feedback on this site is entirely opposite to my experience with KitchenNiche. At all times they've been very responsive and well-priced. It would not surprise me that the negative comments are fake.
dianed273
March 13th, 2019
I found Kitchen Niche site as I was on the hunt for a new larger Mortar and Pestle set. Kitchen Niche carried one that was attractive and at a great price so I placed the order. I appreciated the fact that I could pay using Paypal but what TRULY impressed me was the speed with which the mortar and pestle I ordered arrived. I teach cooking to high school students so I am always on the hunt for new kitchen equipment to have my students use to give them a well rounded experience before moving on to professional cooking institutes. Browsing the Kitchen Niche site I found a wide range of material which I plan to return and purchase for my three cooking programmes. I love how the site is clear and the equipment on sale comes with detailed pictures and description so I can order with peace of mind without having any surprises when the items are delivered. I order online a lot so finding such a rich yet simple to use site has made a whole lot of difference to me. This site is a definite go to site which I plan to use in the future both for home and school programmes. Thank you Kitchen Niche!!!
pattym98
March 21st, 2019
The items arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Everything was well-packed - with recyclable packing materials to boot! I look forward to making some tasty treats, and
to ordering more things from KitchenNiche in the future.
kevins617
January 29th, 2019
Purchased a fondue set they were quick to ship the set and when i had a couple questions about the product they were quick to respond even taking the extra step to verify something with the manufacturer. Super great experience
annes316
May 27th, 2019
My order (of a bunch of different items) shipped so quickly and everything arrived in good condition and as described. It's so nice dealing with a Canadian-owned company that has a nice selection of kitchen tools/equipment to purchase from.
christinee82
April 2nd, 2019
Great customer service. The delivery was speedy delivery with packaging intact. The product was exactly what I was looking for. I am a very satisfied customer!!

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca