Review of NoOdor.com

Imtek@NoOdor.com

jeannet45
Jeanne T.
2/12/19

Normally I receive a confirmation email that the products of been shipped, I never received that email. I sent an email asking if the product had been shipped and I never got a reply back. I received the shipment two days later than normal - this is the first time that's happened, but I was surprised that things were not handled as well as normal in regards to the shipping. Thank you.

debg72
Deb G.
2/8/19

Quick and easy Ordering! The order arrived very quickly and the quality of the product is phenomenal! Within 6 hours there was no detectable odor in my parents house! Sooooo grateful to have found your product!

cindyy42
Cindy Y.
2/6/19

It looks like the powder worked at covering up the smell from the oil leak. I am not sure about the pouches yet. The shopping experience was good, and the order arrived much quicker than I had expected; in around 2 days.

emilyc189
Emily C.
2/3/19

Found what I wanted quickly. You answered my questions quickly, too. Hoping this works for our new smelly cabinets.

bethc299
Beth C.
2/2/19

I would have liked to speak to someone but there was no one available when I called. It was a Saturday morning.

barbarat112
Barbara T.
1/27/19

I have been very happy with all the products I have gotten from NoOdor.com but particularly the Commode Urine Absorbent & Deodorizer Mat. It means so much less cleanup from my elderly parents missing the toilet.

loril92
Lori L.
1/18/19

I'm very satisfied with the product. I wish that I would have bought the 50 lb. bag. We treated one bedroom and the horrible smell from the oil based polyurethane is gone! Need to order more! I feel confident that I will be able to move into my new home very soon. It's
been 2 months of smelling this toxic chemical. Thank you!

susanw253
Susan W.
1/9/19

Website is easy to navigate. I emailed the company about one their products and received a response within a few hours. Very impressive for these days!

dianec271
DIANE C.
1/8/19

Website/ordering not optimized for mobile phones. Needs to be updated. Order shipped promptly and received on time.

francettb
1/6/19

This is for use in my home. I haven't used the product yet, but I plan to soon. I just rec'd it yesterday, and waiting for the products I'm using to get rid of the critter to do their job first. I'm just glad that you offer a useful product like this. Thank you!

tammyk65
Tammy K.
1/6/19

these look like something I have been looking for, can't wait to try in my car and house, hopefully get rid of the dampness.

joans261
1/5/19

This company is wonderful. They even check to make sure
your package was received. I like these products for they are
natural and that helps me so much for I have asthma.

clintk19
Clint K.
1/3/19

tried several coupon codes for an extra 10% off that were valid coupon codes and none worked for me!

deanm153
Dean M.
1/2/19

Hopefully I have found the product that I have been looking for. I have a grandfather clock that is tainted by Hurricane Harvey flood water odor. The clock set in the flood water several days and absorbed the nasty flood water smell. Nothing has worked to eliminate the odor.

ashleighw14
Ashleigh W.
12/29/18

I paid over $80 for overnight delivery but it didn't come till Monday. I ordered on Friday. There were no approximate delivery dates listed. Only the wording overnight delivery. I feel like this was very misleading. I would not have chosen that expensive shipping option if I had known. I reached out to customer service about this but they did not offer to refund me.

charlenel158
Charlene L.
12/24/18

It absolutely did nothing for getting rid of paint smell. I was very disappointed and will not use this product again.

maryr500
mary r.
12/22/18

The reviews really help me decide. I am so frustrated with this smell which I believe to be rodent decomposing... The reading the reviews on site ... helped me make up my mind.

maureenc64
Maureen C.
12/20/18

It was great!!! Hopefully items work as advertised as I have multiple chemical sensitivities and need things to take odors out.

sherif17
Sheri F.
12/15/18

Wish I would have been able to ask a couple of why. Live chat would be a huge win! If this works for what I want to use it for... I’m going to need a lot of it!

annab278
Anna B.
12/8/18

The information on the website made it seem like ordering and shipping via USPS would be a quick delivery time (it says typically 2 business days, and made it seem like that is common). We aren't that far from the shipping location and it took over four. I just wish that if it's actually going to be a four day transit time (not including getting the order processed and out the door), that I had been told that. Then I would have ordered it from Amazon and actually gotten in two days completely, instead of waiting a full week from the date I placed the order. I thought I was saving a little money, but I suppose this is the trade off. I'm anxious to see how the product works, really hoping it helps my house out as a mouse died in our walls over a week ago. I read good things from other sites, so I'm hoping it was worth the wait.

wandac143
Wanda C.
12/4/18

Gave first order to my son and he loved them: so I ordered a set for me! Can't wait to see how it works for cat litter smells!
Thanks

leonardd39
Leonard D.
12/4/18

Received order in a timely fashion. Within a day the odor of dead mice smell was almost gone.
After a couple of days odor has been eliminated.

danielp512
Daniel P.
12/1/18

Easy to buy, however product graphics for smellrid pads were actually for subtlebutt product- amateur. Also I ordered different makes of similar pads to try them out and they gave me all smellrid.

maryt261
Mary T.
11/24/18

Very glad to find a potentially effective, eco-friendly, non-toxic, never tested on animals, fair trade, etc. This was of paramount importance to my selection and your Website provided the needed information. I look forward to putting the product to use in the attic knee walls.

jeanettyj
Jeanetty J.
11/23/18

Have ordered these items last year and they arrived on time. Just one top had opened a little spilling some of the contents but that was in the box. Love the product.

Questions? Get answers from the NoOdor.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for NoOdor.com