Review of NoOdor.com

Imtek@NoOdor.com

maryn215
mary n.
5/15/19

I received this order on Saturday and started to use it immediately. It is now Wednesday and I still can detect an odor. How long does it take for this product to work?

christineg233
Christine G.
5/13/19

I paid extra and feel it should have come. sooner. Also I thought it would be delivered by FedEx. It was delivered by USPS. However, I waited and I.got it.

billieb35
Billie B.
5/13/19

Before buying the product, I contacted customer service and the person that helped me was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful

karlaa29
Karla A.
5/10/19

Thanks for the wonderful phone help in navigating your website! I did receive my order in just a couple of days after placing it. I have placed the pouches as closely as I think possible to the odor (in the wall we think) and it does seem to help some. This marks the 4th day of placement, though, and I smelled the odor fairly strongly this morning. I try keeping the windows mostly shut because I think maybe outside odors are interfering (restaurant next door) but that didn't seem to help this morning. This is somewhat of an open area - kitchen with two doorways (no doors) Not huge, but that odor keeps coming back.

meredithg25
meredith g.
5/10/19

Really appreciated the quick delivery time. Am going to be VERY pleased with the product. Was told about them from a re-hab nurse...couldn't believe there was such a thing! Future orders in the planning! Thanks! Meredith

daniellem219
Danielle M.
5/8/19

This product helps manage odor in my backyard where my German Shepard uses the lawn. It gets very hot where I live and odor is an issue even if I pick up behind him each he "goes." This is my second order... getting prepped for the summer with confidence in this product!

thomasr414
Thomas R.
5/6/19

don't care , just trying to find something to get rid of terrible odor and unfortunately after using product, the odor is still present

douglast42
douglas T.
5/1/19

My father has a mouse problem and I ordered this for him. riding in a two year old truck that smells like mouse is gross and a shame. Got the order right away and seems to be helping so far, better than tons of scent trying to cover it up.

patb369
Pat B.
4/27/19

Got what I paid for in the time they said it would come. Would order again. Hoping I don't to because, you know, dead mice and all.

pamelab279
Pamela B.
4/27/19

seems to be exactly what I am looking for to eradicate a persistent odor from an unknown source in my bathroom. So hoping this will work.

walterj32
Walter J.
4/23/19

Shopping was quick and easy! Adequate product information with which to make an informed purchase decision.

robertas81
Roberta S.
4/22/19

Our small church was in need of this item, as we recently had a few "sickess" issues come up. Now we have a special container with this, along with Lysol and rubber gloves ... should the need arise again. Thank you.

erinm173
Erin M.
4/22/19

Smooth and easy transaction.The store was easy to navigate and the product that I needed was easy to find. I am looking forward to using the product!

pradipg4
Pradip G.
4/22/19

Very impressed with the natural eco-friendly odor eliminators and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

raym215
Ray M.
4/20/19

Easy to order. Will comment on actual product after it is received and placed in home for odor removal quality. Thank You

johnp703
John P.
4/5/19

Very easy to find the right odor eliminator, but so far the fish odor in the refrigerator is still lingering.

paiges40
Paige S.
4/1/19

I requested this order be cancelled thru 2 different avenues. I also called as a back up and received verbal confirmation that the order had cancelled. However, the order was processed and delivered. That is the only reason for the low marks.
I chose to open the package and use the products. Some are working and others do not appear to be such as "food odor" pouch. I've used 2 products in the past with good results in a camper. I now have the plug-in purifier and 2 different pouches in my bedroom for allergies. The combination appears to be helping. The "carpet" powder also appears to be working on new nylon carpet.
Thank you for asking.

tijiuanc
3/31/19

I ordered the no odor chair cushion. The delivery was quick and on time however the item doesn't work anymore than the regular chair cushions I already had at home. Very disappointed.

julieh466
Julie H.
3/27/19

Very helpful! Merchandise was as described, easy to install place. I would definitely recommend your business!

cindyd155
Cindy D.
3/27/19

Too much info about all the rodents that can infest the home. Just needed to know if this was what we needed to take care of the problem.

connies138
Connie S.
3/25/19

Product came ontime but it obviously doesn't work. I've set it in the sun & still you can smell the odor. Will not purchase again.

willieh36
WILLIE H.
3/25/19

Used both balls in attic space to get rid of a squirrel. Used too many moth balls for the job. The smell was unbearable for over a month, had to use candles and leaving windows open when possible. I used one heaping application of the NoOder product and the smell nearly completely gone after the first day.
VERY HAPPY with this product

karenp427
Karen P.
3/24/19

My husband has dementia and the no-odor toilet mats are an answer to my prayers. I do wish the sides were a little wider.

timothys259
Timothy S.
3/19/19

I was looking all over the internet for something that would manage the smell of printed pieces. You were the only solution I could find.

annetteg72
Annette G.
3/18/19

Ease to order
Ordering and delivery Went well but right now right now it doesn't seem to be working as stated.

Questions? Get answers from the NoOdor.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for NoOdor.com