DiscountSafetyGear reviews

New Stanton,, PA 15672, US
Tel: 1.877.734.2458

kathrynk73
3/3/19

I was disappointed to find that although women's Chippewa boots are offered, men's are not, and as this was a gift, I ended up having to return the boots I bought as they are not of the standard needed for the harsh environment they will be used in. The shipping was fast, so that i was pleased with, although I did receive the box a bit beat up. I'm just hoping I don't have to pay for a new one when they receive it.

marens4
1/20/19

I have a smallish face, I've never been able to pull a pair of sunglasses off the shelf and wear them without looking like a kid playing dress up with mommy's glasses. I didn't have to search too long before I got to this site claiming to have safety glasses in small frames, and crazy affordable too! When I tried them on I was SO glad to have a pair of safety glasses that ACTUALLY fit my face! So glad, I'm fact, that I went back and ordered more with different lens options.

keithd124
12/22/18

Order was to be for 12 pairs of safety glasses at .99 each. I received 1 pair for .99 with 5.50 in shipping. I have reordered 12 pair at 1.99 each and await arrival. Not so great.

matthewh401
12/20/18

1. Bucket Boss Cable Bag - 69000 -- Well made and a perfect fit for my jumper cables.

2. Bucket Boss Gatemouth - Tool Bag -- Very well made and the price was lower than Amazon.

3. Rugged Blue Class 2 Horizontal Striped Mesh Safety Vest -- Excellent fit and well made.

4. Uvex FitLogic Safety Glasses -- Great price and quality.

Will definitely order again from this website ~!

lachellr
12/9/18

Ordered a hard hat with my husband's name and they sent me a sticker of his name. I wouldn't have paid to customize had I known this before hand. I couldve bought the same letters at walmart and put them on a clear piece of tape. Basically what I received.

kristenp66
12/3/18

Arrived on time via USPS. We were impressed with the inexpensive faster shipping options for our side shields.

chrism836
11/2/18

I ordered the full brim red skulls msa hard hat and looks like ot was dipped the opposite way the front of it is all stretched out and the back looks nice. It also has little bubbles around the brim looks like little debre got caught in it and it has a huge fade mark right in the front. Other than that it's great but really disappointed in the print.

alexj161
10/17/18

Product arrived quickly and is nice. It is a week before I though it would arrive and the product is of good quality.

dawnc166
10/13/18

Did not receive complete order. Can someone from customer service follow up, in order to complete this order or refund difference.

bernardh54
9/16/18

You shipped only 3 of the white USA hads i order 5 of them when you send the last 2? The 5 of the cowboy hads are arrived

calebh52
8/27/18

Quick delivery, affordably priced. Product is great. Glasses fit well and the neck strap is very handy

ej47
8/18/18

Same products I have been using and now very accessible online at Discount Safety Gear. It would be nice of their search engine worked better and general list of brands was filtered better, other than that I like the convenience they offer.

anital77
8/14/18

very easy to order from and prompt delivery and prices are very reasonable. I didn't pay for expedited shipping but it came pretty quickly. Will order again in the future

billf169
8/11/18

I received exactly what I ordered and everything was what I expected. I didn't pay for expedited shipping so ya it took a few days to get here but I was fine with that. I'd shop here again.

lawrencej34
8/3/18

quick delivery, got my hard to find item sooner than I expected....................................................

codyc56
7/28/18

My glasses was not what I expected them to be when I opened them not happy at all I wanted a darker pair of mirror glasses these ain't them

janh173
7/12/18

I love this type of glove working outside. Its not the usual wimpy gardening gloves for women. I rarely find a medium size in this type of glove. I was happy to find these online and they were very inexpensive too.

mikec638
7/11/18

i love the large selection of items to choose from, but most of all the shipping was lightning fast and good quality with a good price!!!

debbies313
7/7/18

I am impressed with the quality of the hi viz shirts and the communication between the seller & buyer was awesome. Would definitely order from here again. Shipping was also pretty quick. Tha is for a great experience.

mikew499
7/2/18

We are very happy with the merchandise and service on our order. The quality of the shirts we purchased is exceptional considering the low price. We will order again in the future.

danaf65
6/23/18

Really good prices, good quality item for the price, got here really quick. I have no problems with my order. I would order again. I see the 1 star reviews for long shipping times, but once it leaves their hands they have no control over the time it takes, that being said, my order was shipped within one business day and got here in 3 days. I am happy with this order!!!

davidk681
6/20/18

My indoor/outdoor Radian bi-focals fit nice, adjust easily and look awesome. The I/O tint is JUST RIGHT for well... you guessed it... I/O.

leew133
6/11/18

If you need something fast, don't order from DiscountSafetyGear. I paid $60 for overnight delivery, and I ordered early in the morning, so I expected to receive the package the next day, when I needed it. Too bad for me. They did not ship my order until the next day. That's pretty lame. The only reason I was willing to spend the $60 was that having the goods the next day would have allowed me to transact more business. It would up being a complete waste.

lrz
5/27/18

Totally non-responsive customer service--numerous calls and emails not answered. Slow fulfillment--almost three weeks later, still nothing shipped--and no notice of an item back-ordered. The gear might be quality, but it seems I'll never have the opportunity to find out.

joeg254
5/13/18

Safety glasses good quality, would order more, delivered timely fashion..............................................

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountSafetyGear staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DiscountSafetyGear