TSA Welding Supplies

TSA Welding Supplies

TSA Welding Supplies has a consumer rating of 4.95 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with TSA Welding Supplies most frequently mention fast delivery and excellent service. TSA Welding Supplies ranks 3rd among Industrial Supply sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%

• good service No issues, was kept informed at all times.
  • Great service despite having some logistical challenges to deal with

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate TSA Welding Supplies?

“Perfect.”

Neil H.
12/11/20

After actually trying to buy the same thing from two other sites, TSA came up. And the experience was so excellent I actually felt the need to write this review. Normally I'm indifferent when something works as you'd expect. But contrasted to my first two attempts elsewhere, the website was quick, well laid out, simple to use. And then the delivery was lightening quick. Truly well done.

good service (5) great service (5)
neilh195
December 11th, 2020
markk1131
August 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to use website and response time is almost instant. Great friendly service and willing to put extra effort beyond what would be expected. Definitely the only place to go for all my gas supplies. Best prices aswell
royg151
November 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
In these tight times we all have to vigorously control expenses and that is what TSA helped me achieve when I needed to replace old regulators. In fact it was better than that as I found a kit that not only had the regulators but also a Brazing/Soldering gun with nozzles, all in a carry box at a very affordable price, delivered to my door. Thank you for the great service and product.
dessp
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very user friendly website, easy checkout procedure and excellent tracking updates. One of the best online shopping experiences I have had in a very long time.
roshanm6
July 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I purchases a new MIG welding machine from TSA, online around 22h00 on 14 July 2020. The next morning I got an email confirmation of the order, followed by a tracking reference, and web link for the tracker. It was dispatched the same afternoon, and again, a tracking update. It was delivered by the courier, around 9 am on the 16th. Excellent service, and up to date feedback. For someone sceptical about online shopping, the service from TSA has done a lot to raise my confidence.
melissat559
December 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I received the absolute best service. I ordered online and received my order within less than 3 days. Delivery was done on a Saturday and I was kept informed of where my parcel was from start to finish.

The parcel was packed to perfection with no possibilities of damage during transit.

I highly recommend TSA Welding Supplies.
rudolfb10
November 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I purchased a number of items online. The purchasing process and delivery went smooth, without any hiccups, something which rarely happens these days. It was a pleasure doing business with TSA Welding Supplies and will make use of them again in future.
gregorya181
November 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Super Fast Service. Product was received as described and in new condition. Packaging was perfect too
johns7586
November 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Kept me well informed and delivered on time and in good order. Very satisfied with service
estelled14
July 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Order was ready same day after payment was made. Kept us informed every step of the way.
paulr1249
December 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've ordered a Pinnacle MIGARC 225 kit. Delivery was done within a remarkable 3 day period. I've welded the weekend with the Welder and it's an absolutely great product. Very easy to setup and so easy to weld with. Even if your not a skilled Welder, the Welder compensate for this.
genes139
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything was just right, from the website to the shopping cart and payment procedures. Delivered the following day. No problems at all.
fanies
January 5th, 2021
Verified purchase
Excellent service. User friendly website, easy checkout procedure and excellent tracking updates.
richardd1057
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
The perfect online buying experience, enhanced by the friendliness, awesome communication and expedited shipping by Stuart Coltman.
Thank you Stuart...
abednigos
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Very helpful and great customer support. Will buy again and recommend.
schalka
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am impressed, well done! Your service was quick and professional.
phiwayinkosis
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase
Great delivery and the product is very good.
And best quality
bonakeleg
September 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great and quickest service ever
Received goods ordered just a day after I placed my order. What a great and efficient service!
jacol2
September 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good and prompt service, on top of that very good prices. Thanks
riaanv2
October 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
First time user but great service and well packaged items received in good time... Great great great
lewisl61
October 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
The welder is good, but the helmet is of very poor quality. No cipping tool or wire brush
stuartc95
Stuart C. – TSA Welding Supplies Rep
The Pinnacle GeneArc Combo 223 comes with a very basic welding helmet unfortunately. I also wasn’t aware that you didn’t receive the multi-tool. I will send you one separately. Sorry for the inconvenience.
johannesv13
June 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bought some products online, which was delivered promptly. The customer service via e-mail was excellent.
martiensv
November 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Best online hardware shop experience ever. Update on order every step en super fast delivery!
ivanc127
September 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I order a welding inverter and it was delivered the next day. Good service.
johanv36
March 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent, quick and professional service. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the TSA Welding Supplies staff and other customers.

stuartc95
Stuart C.
Typically responds within 7 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TSA Welding Supplies?

Have a question about TSA Welding Supplies?