TSA Welding Supplies

TSA Welding Supplies

TSA Welding Supplies has a consumer rating of 4.95 stars from 159 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with TSA Welding Supplies most frequently mention excellent service, fast delivery and next day. TSA Welding Supplies ranks 3rd among Industrial Supply sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.8%

• good service No issues, was kept informed at all times.
  • Great service despite having some logistical challenges to deal with

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate TSA Welding Supplies?

“Reliable company”

Johan W.
9/15/21

This was only my second time that I've ordered from them and it will certainly not be the last. Good service and fast delivery. Thank you TSA Welding

good service (5) great service (5)
johanw34
September 15th, 2021

Products used:
CO2 Regulator and CO2 Adaptor

neilh195
December 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

After actually trying to buy the same thing from two other sites, TSA came up. And the experience was so excellent I actually felt the need to write this review. Normally I'm indifferent when something works as you'd expect. But contrasted to my first two attempts elsewhere, the website was quick, well laid out, simple to use. And then the delivery was lightening quick. Truly well done.

marikan2
January 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very good service and fast delivery. Excellent quality seen in products received. Will definitely order again and recommend you to other businesses.

markk1131
August 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very easy to use website and response time is almost instant. Great friendly service and willing to put extra effort beyond what would be expected. Definitely the only place to go for all my gas supplies. Best prices aswell

royg151
November 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

In these tight times we all have to vigorously control expenses and that is what TSA helped me achieve when I needed to replace old regulators. In fact it was better than that as I found a kit that not only had the regulators but also a Brazing/Soldering gun with nozzles, all in a carry box at a very affordable price, delivered to my door. Thank you for the great service and product.

frankr616
March 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Order and delivery was faster than expected. However the small black glass was broken so, packaging. The product user manual was a total disappointment. Not all buyers are experienced and thus need more info on machine in specific the settings. Maybe TSA can combine and add a manual of their own?

flipm
April 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

Was an absolute pleasure dealing with these guys - website is user friendly, payments easy, delivery was quick, prices good! Quality great!
Thank you, and compliments!
Well done!

dessp
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very user friendly website, easy checkout procedure and excellent tracking updates. One of the best online shopping experiences I have had in a very long time.

albertp151
February 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

Hav e wanted a MIG welder for a long time but always put off by the higher prices. Then this offer came up, almost too good to be true. Purchased a unit and with prompt service and delivery I am now getting to know MIG welding. At age 80 I have found a new skill. Have used stick welding for years but now have the extra welding facility.

jacobusp3
June 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Excellent, easy to order online and speedy delivery. Keep up the good service, will definitely order again from TSA Welding, service like this is very seldom given.

johanb61
September 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Congratulations, it was one of the best online shopping experiences ever. Smooth, easy and fast. I received updates on the delivery process without even having to track on the courier website. I'll be back.

roshanm6
July 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

I purchases a new MIG welding machine from TSA, online around 22h00 on 14 July 2020. The next morning I got an email confirmation of the order, followed by a tracking reference, and web link for the tracker. It was dispatched the same afternoon, and again, a tracking update. It was delivered by the courier, around 9 am on the 16th. Excellent service, and up to date feedback. For someone sceptical about online shopping, the service from TSA has done a lot to raise my confidence.

thomsong1
August 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

The welder arrived faster than I thought haven't got the chance to test I t but it looks all is well

melissat559
December 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I received the absolute best service. I ordered online and received my order within less than 3 days. Delivery was done on a Saturday and I was kept informed of where my parcel was from start to finish.

The parcel was packed to perfection with no possibilities of damage during transit.

I highly recommend TSA Welding Supplies.

rudolfb10
November 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

I purchased a number of items online. The purchasing process and delivery went smooth, without any hiccups, something which rarely happens these days. It was a pleasure doing business with TSA Welding Supplies and will make use of them again in future.

marxv
July 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very prompt response and quick delivery
(Cannot understand though why I am forced to enter at least 50 characters here - is'nt this supposed to be easy?)

joostenb
March 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was very happy with the service received from TSA Welding Supplies. Their delivery time is excellent.

gregorya181
November 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Super Fast Service. Product was received as described and in new condition. Packaging was perfect too

johns7586
November 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Kept me well informed and delivered on time and in good order. Very satisfied with service

timd692
April 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Outstanding Service from TSA Welding Supplies, fast and efficient service on every order I have ever made, Queries handled promptly and efficiently, would recommend this company as a preferred supplier!

dennism1123
May 17th, 2021

This was my second dealing with TSA Welding,
Easy site to navigate, extremely prompt delivery.
One item was out of stock. But generally good all round service.

estelled14
July 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Order was ready same day after payment was made. Kept us informed every step of the way.

phillipk105
August 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Transacting was effortless and received the goods within a reasonable time. Feedback as to processing, was superb.

kobusv2
September 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

Great service received from the supplier, my order was delivered within 2 day from placement of order.
Thanks Guys much appreciated.
Kobus

petern552
June 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Very good service and fast delivery. Will definitely comeback for to buy some equipment in stores.
Easy purchasing process and fast delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the TSA Welding Supplies staff and other customers.

stuartc95
Stuart C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TSA Welding Supplies?

Have a question about TSA Welding Supplies?