Review of KitchenNiche.ca

Tel: 1-888-839-0551
kitchenniche@kitchenniche.ca

dianed273
3/13/19
I found Kitchen Niche site as I was on the hunt for a new larger Mortar and Pestle set. Kitchen Niche carried one that was attractive and at a great price so I placed the order. I appreciated the fact that I could pay using Paypal but what TRULY impressed me was the speed with which the mortar and pestle I ordered arrived. I teach cooking to high school students so I am always on the hunt for new kitchen equipment to have my students use to give them a well rounded experience before moving on to professional cooking institutes. Browsing the Kitchen Niche site I found a wide range of material which I plan to return and purchase for my three cooking programmes. I love how the site is clear and the equipment on sale comes with detailed pictures and description so I can order with peace of mind without having any surprises when the items are delivered. I order online a lot so finding such a rich yet simple to use site has made a whole lot of difference to me. This site is a definite go to site which I plan to use in the future both for home and school programmes. Thank you Kitchen Niche!!!
trishs66
2/26/19
I wanted to replace my Oxo oven mitts and could not locate them locally and other on-line places were above my spending limit for oven mitts. So I was delighted when I found them at Kitchen Niche! They came as promised and they are better than my old ones! Thanks so much!
helgak4
2/22/19
Product was delivered in time promised and was as expected. I've ordered from this company a few times and really don't have any complaints.
adalinef
2/18/19
Just received the SleekStor Measuring Cup Set from this site! I must say the cups are of really good quality and are made from high-heat resistant silicone which can be easily expanded for use, and it even doesn't require a lot of space as well. I am really happy and satisfied with my cute little handy measuring cups. Thank you so much! 5 stars.
michelej53
2/15/19
Wow! I am so happy with the customer service with KitchenNiche.ca. I ordered my Peugeot Peppermill on February 9, 2019 and received it Wednesday, February 13, 2019. I will definitely order from them again for sure. They are fast, efficient and reliable.
mattt201
1/31/19
Whenever I ordered my product through Kitchen Niche I am always satisfied with the time it takes to get it. I dealt with them for roughly three years and have not experienced any great difficulties dealing with this company. Also, I get a nice thank you note with my orders.
kevins617
1/29/19
Purchased a fondue set they were quick to ship the set and when i had a couple questions about the product they were quick to respond even taking the extra step to verify something with the manufacturer. Super great experience
carlas140
1/28/19
I ordered some baking spray that I was only able to find in the US. It came within the allotted time, and I am very happy! I will order from them again if I need to!
davidc1485
1/18/19
My wife ordered a Marcaro Silver Cookie Press for $78.99. This item was ordered on 12-7-2018 and she paid $7.99 for expedited shipping to get it before Christmas. She received and email from the company on 12-10-2018 that said the order was shipped. Needless to say, Christmas came and went and no cookie press. She sent an email on 12-28 informing the company that she had not received the cookie press. On 1-3-2019 she received and email from Sandra apologizing that it was delayed and confirmed our address (which was correct). On 1-4-2019 Sandra email my wife saying the United States Post Office said there
have been weather delays and she should receive it in 1-2 days. Well, here we are at 1-18 and no cookie press, no more returning of her emails, or returns of phone calls. If this was a $10 cookie press, I would chock it up to not investigating the company better. I order things all the time where I work and have never been blown off so badly in my life.

Update: We never did receive the item we ordered. However, Roman contacted us and returned our money very quickly. I'm increasing my rating to 3 stars due to the fact that it took quite a lot of back and forth to finally get the money returned. Once Roman was involved things went very quickly and he was very courteous.
Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hi David,

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca and I will take care of this issue for you. If the order has still not arrived we'd be more than happy to issue a full refund or re-ship the item to you.

Roman

Kitchen Niche
paulaj151
1/2/19
Still haven't received my order. It was 1 cookie cutter for 10.98 for ths item and shipping. Been contacting and everything Said it shipped on dec 20. Here it is January 3,2019. Lefted emails and calling the 888 number no returns your phone calls or emails.
Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Paula,

Please check your spam folder as we did send you an email several days ago. You placed your order on December 20th and it was shipped on December 21st. With not too many business days between Christmas and New Years, 5 business days have passed since your order was shipped. With the shipping method you selected, orders are expected to arrive within 5-8 business days. Please note that the delivery time frame was clearly indicated when you placed the order. Faster shipping methods were available but not selected by you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kitchen Niche
geoffh33
11/28/18
I have received my orders very quickly and everything is perfect . Thank you so much for all your assistance. I have already told many of my friends about the quality and friendliness of your company. I have a few more orders to make and have complete confidence in the service.
donnab463
10/16/18
On June 11, 2018, I placed an order for 3 small round butter dishes, and my credit card was charged that same day. Today is October 16th - 4 months later - and I STILL have not received these items. I've left multiple voice mails (no one EVER answers) and sent several emails to Sandra and Roman and received apologies and excuses..., but not the items I ordered. DO NOT order from this company!
joelleb8
9/3/18
I ordered a coffee tamper on July 23, 2018...by August 2 I had not received it so I sent two emails, called numerous time with no answer. I emailed the owner who did not respond. I finally got an email from staff telling me the tamper was now available and they were sending it to me asap. Today is September 3, 2018 and I still have not received it!!!!!!!! I emailed again and did not get a response. I will NEVER order from this place again. Very upset and frustrated.
Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Joelle, As per the email we sent to you today (as well as last week), your item was shipped to the PO Box you provided us with. It looks like you changed your shipping address after the order had already been processed. No worries though, we have issued a full refund and you can keep the item that was sent to your PO Box at no charge. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. PS: please check your spam folder as customer service has sent you several emails.
helenc157
5/12/18
I have placed an order April 11. I still have not received my order. I called and left 5 messages and sent an email. No reply back at all from anyone. I am running a business and need the items that I ordered. i will never order from this company again.
I don't mind a delay as long as I know so I can plan what to do in the mean time.
thevesqo
1/3/18
Charged me for items they didn't have in stock. Promised to send when back in stock. Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response. Contacted the owner and still no response. Someone needs to press charges since last I checked thievery is a crime. They should go to jail.
leslip1
9/13/17
Although I was skeptical after reading the reviews here, I was pleased in the end. A week after ordering, my order had not yet been shipped. I sent a message through Contact Us and heard nothing back. I left a phone message ... no return phone call. I finally sent an e-mail to *****@kitchenniche.ca to the attention of Roman Koller. I got a response saying that the item was back ordered for one week and the item had now arrived. He said that this was noted on the website, but I did not see this. The item was shipped within a day and it arrived by Xpresspost in a couple of days. So in the end, the product arrived, well-packed and I received exactly what I ordered.
rogerm120
9/5/17
Couldn't be happier with the service received. Received my items a few days after ordering, well packed. Will be back for more Kitchen Niche!!
daniellet43
8/10/17
I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No return calls or emails and my order still has not arrived, its been well past the 5-10 business days, and after reading the below responses I have little hope. I'm initiating a claim with my credit card to get my money back.
frankn43
7/15/17
Ordered a specific item in early May, and after a month, it did not arrive. Requested to cancel order and refund purchase. Was assured the item would be shipped by end of June. By July 12, it still hadn't arrived. Have sent many emails and received no replies. Have called Customer Service tollfree number, and only get a voicemail - left many messages and till no reply. Don't risk your money with these scammers.
jessicat101
7/2/17
"Order arrived 3 days earlier than promised and my (very fragile) items were packed safely to ensure they arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!"
rogerh71
4/18/17
Scam outfit. Sleek website. Instant confirmation of what you purchased......then nothing....Once bitten.....twice shy...
williamb282
4/9/17
Hooray! Got my 2 Scanpan pans 3 days earlier than promised (free shipping too!) and it was a pleasure dealing witih Sandra at Kitchen Niche! Thank you!
leahc30
2/10/17
I bought a bamboo utensil holder on January 3rd, 2017 as a gift to my brother. It is now February 10th, 2017. He still has not received it. After my brother told me this I tried to track the package down but it dawned in me they never gave me a tracking number. They won't pick up their phone. I tried to use my email to log into the website and my email no longer exist with them. I think the good reviews are people who work for the so-called company or they are paying outside sources to write good reviews for them.
Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Leah,

I'm sorry to hear your order has not been delivered. Could you please provide me with your order number, full name or email address? One of these is needed in order for us to check on the order. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca
carlo1146
12/22/16
My order finally arrived! Unfortunately, I cancelled my payment to the company so now because I'm honest I'm obligated to issue a new payment. I'll contact the company soon to take care of my obligation. I'm still not happy with the order/receipt, lack of information process but I did receive my merchandise. Roman K. I'll be contacting you or the company directly soon. Good luck to all!
Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Carl,

I was able to look up your order. We also responded to an email you sent us on December 18th. Please check your spam folder as our emails sometimes go into the spam. Your order was shipped on December 8th with Canada Post Small Parcel Air and will be delivered to your US address with regular mail (USPS). There have been some delays caused by some nasty winter weather but I'm sure it arrives at your address any day.

Roman

www.kitchenniche.ca
mw89
12/17/16
I ordered from this company recently and am extremely satisfied! My order was processed very quickly - I ordered the evening of Dec. 12, it was shipped the 13th and delivered on the 15th. A bonus was that one of the items was out of stock and they asked my permission to substitute the same (higher priced) item from a different supplier for the same cost. Thank you so much!
I recommend this company and it's an added bonus that it is a CANADIAN company with competitive prices and low shipping costs!

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hi Robert, Please email me at roman@kitchenniche.ca . I will taje care of you. Kind regards Roman

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca with your order information and I will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello, Unfortunately, we are an online store only and currently do not have a retail location where customers can stop by. You are more than welcome to order from our website at www.kitchenniche.ca Kind regards, Sandra www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello Roger, Please check your spam/junk folder. We have sent you 2 emails within the last week to answer all your questions. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the KitchenNiche.ca staff and other customers.

5 Photos for KitchenNiche.ca