KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.39 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 20th among Kitchen sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Love my Eggcups !”

ML R.
3/1/20

They arrived within seven days , well packaged and just what I was expecting, four with chicken feet and four with hen beaks. My grandkids are going to love them. After searching for eggcups online , the Kitchen niche price was the most reasonable. Thanks!

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!”

Peggy A.
2/19/20

I ordered a classic old style hand operated egg beater for our daughter-in-law for Christmas, 2019. When it finally arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it did not live up to the description as it was flimsy, cheaply made and did not turn easily. I ended up giving our daughter-in-law mine because she really wanted one. My efforts to contact them via email on their website and numerous telephone calls have resulted in absolutely nothing. I told them I'd really like to resolve this and a negative review was the last thing I wanted to do but they obviously do not care. There has been NO RESPONSE whatsoever from the company. I'm out $36.00 and it would cost me $17.00 to return it.

customer service (9) credit card company (3) 3 days (4)
mlr3
March 1st, 2020

Thanks!
nancyb940
December 13th, 2019
I bought 7 plastic jar keys as gifts from Kitchenniche.ca. I had one and found it be such a useful gadget for breaking the seal on jars, but couldn't find them in the stores again. Kitchenniche had them at such a great price and shipped them out right away. They were also good about keep me posted on the processing and shipping of my order.

Tip for consumers: Free shipping is for $100 orders only, but the shipping cost is very reasonable and their prices are already low.

margod10
December 13th, 2019
I ordered a pudding steamer from a box store and they let me down. In searching for a Canadian company I was lucky to stumble across Kitchen Niche. Their website was user friendly, easy to browse and to order from. They filled the order and shipped it promptly with no issues. Product is exactly as listed. I am pleased with the quality and I will certainly order from them again!
lyns39
June 4th, 2019
Items ordered 5-22-19. Received 6-3-19. (Too long)
No response whatsoever to 3 emails and calls asking for status, tracking number, etc
Will not do business with them again
Hi Lyn,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Regarding the non-response at our end: I checked our emails and we sent you a reply to each and every one of your emails. Please check your spam or junk mail folder. You can guarantee you that the emails will be there if they are not in your inbox.

As for the delivery time frame: The order was placed on May 22nd and it was shipped on May 23rd. You selected and paid for Regular Ground Shipping which (as indicated) takes up to 8 business days to your location. The parcel was delivered to you on June 3rd, which is business day number 6. (Memorial Day was on May 27 so it's not a business day). Normally, shipments do arrive a a lot quicker but as you can see, it's still within the promised time frame. I would like to mention that we do offer faster shipping methods.

www.kitchenniche.ca
brigidm8
December 17th, 2019
I looked all over for the brand of pots I wanted and only found them here. I had questions and emailed them getting getting a very quick reply and ALL the answers to my questions.
I couldn't be happier about my experience with Kitchen Niche. I highly recommend them and will be purchasing again soon. Thank you Roman for such great merchandise, staff and customer service!

Regards. Brigid from the GTA Ontario
sierrak7
July 12th, 2019
Fast shipping, great customer service, 100% satisfied!! Wish I could give 10 stars. Give kitchen niche a try. You'll be glad you did!!!
margaretr239
December 16th, 2019
I received an email when my order was placed, another when it was shipped (shortly thereafter ), and an email from Canada post with a tracking number. Start to finish (with a warning from the post office that things were slow ) was 9 days.
christinew304
May 13th, 2019
I had placed an order in March and only received part of it. After numerous attempts at contacting customer support and getting no response, I searched the company reviews and found an email for Roman from 2017. I emailed him and Roman answered my email immediately and took care of my order. So very grateful for his assistance.
silvanan2
March 23rd, 2019
I recently purchased this item for when I serve oysters to my guests as an appetizer. It's everything that I wanted and expected. Item arrived in excellent condition and expeditiously as well. I am actually contemplating on purchasing another one as we do quite a bit of entertaining. Would definitely recommend KitchenNiche.

Silvana N.
charmainel11
April 17th, 2019
Many years ago we purchased a SwissMar peeler at a trade show. It has been the BEST peeler I've ever used. One day I googled "world's best peeler" and was delighted to find the same peeler on the Kitchen Niche website. I ordered 10 and the package arrived very quickly. I kept a new one for myself and gave the rest as gifts. Last week I ordered 10 more peelers and 2 cheese planes. The order was placed on April 7 and arrived in my mailbox April 10 or 11th! The cheese plane is also of excellent quality and I'm sure will be a welcome addition to my kitchen. Great customer service!
mattt201
January 31st, 2019
Whenever I ordered my product through Kitchen Niche I am always satisfied with the time it takes to get it. I dealt with them for roughly three years and have not experienced any great difficulties dealing with this company. Also, I get a nice thank you note with my orders.
michelej53
February 15th, 2019
Wow! I am so happy with the customer service with KitchenNiche.ca. I ordered my Peugeot Peppermill on February 9, 2019 and received it Wednesday, February 13, 2019. I will definitely order from them again for sure. They are fast, efficient and reliable.
peggya175
February 19th, 2020
adalinef
February 18th, 2019
Just received the SleekStor Measuring Cup Set from this site! I must say the cups are of really good quality and are made from high-heat resistant silicone which can be easily expanded for use, and it even doesn't require a lot of space as well. I am really happy and satisfied with my cute little handy measuring cups. Thank you so much! 5 stars.
russb136
October 31st, 2019
The product we ordered arrived as expected. Exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have been better service.
annoyedc28
March 17th, 2020
Placed an order, waited a few weeks, sent multiple emails and left a voicemail; no response to any of them. I think this site must just be up to harvest credit card info - luckily I paid by Paypal, and was able to get my money back when (of course) the store didn't respond to my Paypal dispute.
rickt169
December 28th, 2019
All around terrible experience. Ordered a tagine Dec 10, no response for over a week, then said shipped, only to receive email 2 days later saying item was damaged and never shipped. I have now had to open dispute with PayPal because seller will not communicate at all. Do not order from this site. My wife didn't get her Christmas present and this has been such a bad experience. Here is the dispute complaint sent to PayPal-I ordered this item December 10th. After waiting over a week and a few unanswered emails, I finally received a note it was shipping out, only to get another email 2 days later stating item was damaged and they would not get new ones until mid January. I at first said I would wait, but after not receiving any communication I have sent 2 emails asking for a full refund. No response has been received. I left many voicemails also. I want a full refund immediately.
joelleb8
September 3rd, 2018
I ordered a coffee tamper on July 23, 2018...by August 2 I had not received it so I sent two emails, called numerous time with no answer. I emailed the owner who did not respond. I finally got an email from staff telling me the tamper was now available and they were sending it to me asap. Today is September 3, 2018 and I still have not received it!!!!!!!! I emailed again and did not get a response. I will NEVER order from this place again. Very upset and frustrated.
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hello Joelle, As per the email we sent to you today (as well as last week), your item was shipped to the PO Box you provided us with. It looks like you changed your shipping address after the order had already been processed. No worries though, we have issued a full refund and you can keep the item that was sent to your PO Box at no charge. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. PS: please check your spam folder as customer service has sent you several emails.
christinam305
April 17th, 2019
Bought a marble cheese slicer and it was cheaper including the shipping than buying in any store or other website. I received up to date emails in regards to my order and shipping. Received within the 5-7 days it was stated! Very satisfied with the company and product!
sarahz62
August 25th, 2019
I am completely happy with these guys.They have the special products that I love and super fast shipping. Very pleasant to deal with!
judyb295
May 9th, 2019
Fantastic service and better than average equipment. I can't say enough about this company and how they treated us.
susanp586
October 3rd, 2019
I was impressed by the personalized service that I received and the competitive pricing for the product, not to mention the speedy delivery. I looked the same product up on Amazon and they wanted $11.99 per unit and was able to get it through KitchenNiche for $6.99 per unit. I was able to order 20 units in the same colour and even got free shipping!! I'm also always thrilled to be able to actually talk to a human being and have them take care of all the details of customizing my order. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend KitchenNiche to my co-workers and friends.
carlo1146
December 22nd, 2016
My order finally arrived! Unfortunately, I cancelled my payment to the company so now because I'm honest I'm obligated to issue a new payment. I'll contact the company soon to take care of my obligation. I'm still not happy with the order/receipt, lack of information process but I did receive my merchandise. Roman K. I'll be contacting you or the company directly soon. Good luck to all!
Hello Carl,

I was able to look up your order. We also responded to an email you sent us on December 18th. Please check your spam folder as our emails sometimes go into the spam. Your order was shipped on December 8th with Canada Post Small Parcel Air and will be delivered to your US address with regular mail (USPS). There have been some delays caused by some nasty winter weather but I'm sure it arrives at your address any day.

www.kitchenniche.ca
leighp38
April 7th, 2019
Bought a Turkey size Romertopf clay bake
It was $30.00 cheaper at Kitchen Niche than Amazon's
It arrived extremely well packed in 2 days from ordering
I really like this company and would not hesitate to order from them again
I would not believe the bad reviews
These guys are the best
davidc1485
January 18th, 2019
My wife ordered a Marcaro Silver Cookie Press for $78.99. This item was ordered on 12-7-2018 and she paid $7.99 for expedited shipping to get it before Christmas. She received and email from the company on 12-10-2018 that said the order was shipped. Needless to say, Christmas came and went and no cookie press. She sent an email on 12-28 informing the company that she had not received the cookie press. On 1-3-2019 she received and email from Sandra apologizing that it was delayed and confirmed our address (which was correct). On 1-4-2019 Sandra email my wife saying the United States Post Office said there
have been weather delays and she should receive it in 1-2 days. Well, here we are at 1-18 and no cookie press, no more returning of her emails, or returns of phone calls. If this was a $10 cookie press, I would chock it up to not investigating the company better. I order things all the time where I work and have never been blown off so badly in my life.

Update: We never did receive the item we ordered. However, Roman contacted us and returned our money very quickly. I'm increasing my rating to 3 stars due to the fact that it took quite a lot of back and forth to finally get the money returned. Once Roman was involved things went very quickly and he was very courteous.
Hi David,

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca and I will take care of this issue for you. If the order has still not arrived we'd be more than happy to issue a full refund or re-ship the item to you.

Kitchen Niche

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca