KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.34 stars from 92 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 15th among Kitchen sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 69.6%

• My order arrived in good time with the post office being so busy and in good shape.

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • First of all, i did it on purpose to buy from a Canadian company.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Fantastic shopping experience!”

Margaret D.
7/2/20

I was looking for some kitchen items and was thrilled to find some of the most unique things. In fact I ended up ordering more than originally planned because they had such a great selection. I was also happy that the business is Canadian and could therefore support a local business as opposed to Amazon. My items came quickly and all in one order not in bits and pieces like some places. I am sold on KitchenNiche and will definitely be shopping from them again!

“Great product ! Smooth transaction.”

Ann P.
5/9/20

First of all, i did it on purpose to buy from a Canadian company. Let's say that I prefer paying 1$ more and buying from a local company than from amazon. The transaction was very smooth and the product arrived well and within 4 days, safe and professionally packaged. I would definitely buy from them again! Second, I am looking at the negative reviews and they totally don't make sense. You don't have to pay with paypal to get your money back, all canadian credit cards offer disputes automatically. So when you don't receive a product you can simply call your bank/credit card and reverse the transaction. If you pay by a credit card, you can never get "duped" for your money! I don't get it why people write FAKE negative reviews. This is a legitimate Canadian reseller company.

customer service (9) canadian company (3) credit card company (3) post office (4) 3 days (4)
margaretd373
July 2nd, 2020
annp243
May 9th, 2020
joannev42
May 4th, 2020
• Updated review
I received an email from Kitchenniche three days after submitting the 1 star review. They were very apologetic and advised me that the delay was due to one of my products being in back order. I have now received both of the products I ordered.
Never received product that was paid for, never had my calls or emails returned
April 17th, 2020
• Previous review
I paid for 2 products totalling over $100 on Feb 28/20, stated in my account that they were processing and packing on March 3. It is now April 17 and I still don't have the products that I purchased. I have called 3 times and emailed twice but never heard back from company. I see that they updated their website with new April specials but still haven't had a single response to any of my calls or emails about not receiving what I paid for. ompletely disilluisioned that I got duped by them for my money. They have had time to update their April website. If they would have returned any of my calls I would not be writing this review.
lisaw940
May 19th, 2020
Easy purchase with no issues. Item came quickly, and I was updated every step of the way. Product was exactly as expected. Very impressed!
peggya175
February 19th, 2020
I ordered a classic old style hand operated egg beater for our daughter-in-law for Christmas, 2019. When it finally arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it did not live up to the description as it was flimsy, cheaply made and did not turn easily. I ended up giving our daughter-in-law mine because she really wanted one. My efforts to contact them via email on their website and numerous telephone calls have resulted in absolutely nothing.
I told them I'd really like to resolve this and a negative review was the last thing I wanted to do but they obviously do not care.
There has been NO RESPONSE whatsoever from the company. I'm out $36.00 and it would cost me $17.00 to return it.
annoyedc28
March 17th, 2020
Placed an order, waited a few weeks, sent multiple emails and left a voicemail; no response to any of them. I think this site must just be up to harvest credit card info - luckily I paid by Paypal, and was able to get my money back when (of course) the store didn't respond to my Paypal dispute.
lyns39
June 4th, 2019
Items ordered 5-22-19. Received 6-3-19. (Too long)
No response whatsoever to 3 emails and calls asking for status, tracking number, etc
Will not do business with them again
Hi Lyn,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Regarding the non-response at our end: I checked our emails and we sent you a reply to each and every one of your emails. Please check your spam or junk mail folder. You can guarantee you that the emails will be there if they are not in your inbox.

As for the delivery time frame: The order was placed on May 22nd and it was shipped on May 23rd. You selected and paid for Regular Ground Shipping which (as indicated) takes up to 8 business days to your location. The parcel was delivered to you on June 3rd, which is business day number 6. (Memorial Day was on May 27 so it's not a business day). Normally, shipments do arrive a a lot quicker but as you can see, it's still within the promised time frame. I would like to mention that we do offer faster shipping methods.

www.kitchenniche.ca
davidc1485
January 18th, 2019
My wife ordered a Marcaro Silver Cookie Press for $78.99. This item was ordered on 12-7-2018 and she paid $7.99 for expedited shipping to get it before Christmas. She received and email from the company on 12-10-2018 that said the order was shipped. Needless to say, Christmas came and went and no cookie press. She sent an email on 12-28 informing the company that she had not received the cookie press. On 1-3-2019 she received and email from Sandra apologizing that it was delayed and confirmed our address (which was correct). On 1-4-2019 Sandra email my wife saying the United States Post Office said there
have been weather delays and she should receive it in 1-2 days. Well, here we are at 1-18 and no cookie press, no more returning of her emails, or returns of phone calls. If this was a $10 cookie press, I would chock it up to not investigating the company better. I order things all the time where I work and have never been blown off so badly in my life.

Update: We never did receive the item we ordered. However, Roman contacted us and returned our money very quickly. I'm increasing my rating to 3 stars due to the fact that it took quite a lot of back and forth to finally get the money returned. Once Roman was involved things went very quickly and he was very courteous.
Hi David,

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca and I will take care of this issue for you. If the order has still not arrived we'd be more than happy to issue a full refund or re-ship the item to you.

Kitchen Niche
antonioz9
May 14th, 2020
Excellent service and timely delivery of my order. I noticed the fake bad reviews that seem to plague this business. I suggest that you ignore them as attempts by competitors to discredit and misrepresent. Highly recommend using kitchenniche.ca as I will for future purchases.
mlr3
March 1st, 2020
They arrived within seven days , well packaged and just what I was expecting, four with chicken feet and four with hen beaks. My grandkids are going to love them.
After searching for eggcups online , the Kitchen niche price was the most reasonable.

Thanks!
carlo1146
December 22nd, 2016
My order finally arrived! Unfortunately, I cancelled my payment to the company so now because I'm honest I'm obligated to issue a new payment. I'll contact the company soon to take care of my obligation. I'm still not happy with the order/receipt, lack of information process but I did receive my merchandise. Roman K. I'll be contacting you or the company directly soon. Good luck to all!
Hello Carl,

I was able to look up your order. We also responded to an email you sent us on December 18th. Please check your spam folder as our emails sometimes go into the spam. Your order was shipped on December 8th with Canada Post Small Parcel Air and will be delivered to your US address with regular mail (USPS). There have been some delays caused by some nasty winter weather but I'm sure it arrives at your address any day.

www.kitchenniche.ca
danb745
July 6th, 2020
This guy never doesn't have the full inventory of the items that he takes the order for. Usually other vendor would outright say that the item is out of stock but this guy will falsely claim that he has the inventory and take charge you for it and then just send some or a single part of the order. Then you have to keep on chasing him for the information on the order and the items that are still pending. And this person is least bothered to give a response on the status as he already has your money with him so you are stuck, so my recommendation to you guys is apply for a chargeback with your bank if you need you see your $ back. If you read the reviews on this site and other review boards it's the same.

This guys should be out of business for following such a practice. STAY AWAY!!!
Hi Dan,

I’m sorry you feel like you have been scammed. That’s certainly not something we would do. Please provide your order number and we’d be happy to help you.

Kind regards

Sandra
nancyb940
December 13th, 2019
I bought 7 plastic jar keys as gifts from Kitchenniche.ca. I had one and found it be such a useful gadget for breaking the seal on jars, but couldn't find them in the stores again. Kitchenniche had them at such a great price and shipped them out right away. They were also good about keep me posted on the processing and shipping of my order.

Tip for consumers: Free shipping is for $100 orders only, but the shipping cost is very reasonable and their prices are already low.

margod10
December 13th, 2019
I ordered a pudding steamer from a box store and they let me down. In searching for a Canadian company I was lucky to stumble across Kitchen Niche. Their website was user friendly, easy to browse and to order from. They filled the order and shipped it promptly with no issues. Product is exactly as listed. I am pleased with the quality and I will certainly order from them again!
rickt169
December 28th, 2019
All around terrible experience. Ordered a tagine Dec 10, no response for over a week, then said shipped, only to receive email 2 days later saying item was damaged and never shipped. I have now had to open dispute with PayPal because seller will not communicate at all. Do not order from this site. My wife didn't get her Christmas present and this has been such a bad experience. Here is the dispute complaint sent to PayPal-I ordered this item December 10th. After waiting over a week and a few unanswered emails, I finally received a note it was shipping out, only to get another email 2 days later stating item was damaged and they would not get new ones until mid January. I at first said I would wait, but after not receiving any communication I have sent 2 emails asking for a full refund. No response has been received. I left many voicemails also. I want a full refund immediately.
brigidm8
December 17th, 2019
I looked all over for the brand of pots I wanted and only found them here. I had questions and emailed them getting getting a very quick reply and ALL the answers to my questions.
I couldn't be happier about my experience with Kitchen Niche. I highly recommend them and will be purchasing again soon. Thank you Roman for such great merchandise, staff and customer service!

Regards. Brigid from the GTA Ontario
bevm55
May 30th, 2020
I ordered from kitchenNiche not knowing the company at all, I was pleased with products that were on their website. I wanted to give them a chance and I was not disappointed. My order arrived in good time with the post office being so busy and in good shape. I was Happily Pleased to find everything that I ordered inside the package and I thought that maybe the items would be below standard, another very good surprise the products are just wonderful and exactly as shown on the site. I will certainly order again. Just to mention the pricing was very good as well, just another good surprise. Tea pot with infuser is just what it stated, the cup cake mixer is exactly as stated and the egg poachers are just the cutest. I ordered tea and it is what I ordered not a replacement. Thank you KitchNiche for being a very trustworthy company and I hope you do well.
sc364
May 26th, 2020
I ordered a large selection of teas from Kitchen Niche and the order arrived promptly and complete. I will definitely order from this company again.
sierrak7
July 12th, 2019
Fast shipping, great customer service, 100% satisfied!! Wish I could give 10 stars. Give kitchen niche a try. You'll be glad you did!!!
joelleb8
September 3rd, 2018
I ordered a coffee tamper on July 23, 2018...by August 2 I had not received it so I sent two emails, called numerous time with no answer. I emailed the owner who did not respond. I finally got an email from staff telling me the tamper was now available and they were sending it to me asap. Today is September 3, 2018 and I still have not received it!!!!!!!! I emailed again and did not get a response. I will NEVER order from this place again. Very upset and frustrated.
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hello Joelle, As per the email we sent to you today (as well as last week), your item was shipped to the PO Box you provided us with. It looks like you changed your shipping address after the order had already been processed. No worries though, we have issued a full refund and you can keep the item that was sent to your PO Box at no charge. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. PS: please check your spam folder as customer service has sent you several emails.
margaretr239
December 16th, 2019
I received an email when my order was placed, another when it was shipped (shortly thereafter ), and an email from Canada post with a tracking number. Start to finish (with a warning from the post office that things were slow ) was 9 days.
donnab463
October 16th, 2018
On June 11, 2018, I placed an order for 3 small round butter dishes, and my credit card was charged that same day. Today is October 16th - 4 months later - and I STILL have not received these items. I've left multiple voice mails (no one EVER answers) and sent several emails to Sandra and Roman and received apologies and excuses..., but not the items I ordered. DO NOT order from this company!
dianee97
August 20th, 2019
Ordered a top to a cake pan on the 1st of Aug. paid extra for shipping. Never received the product. Called and e-mailed them. NO RESPONSE. Took my money from pay pal though.
Diane Esposito
*******@sbcglobal.net
mattt201
January 31st, 2019
Whenever I ordered my product through Kitchen Niche I am always satisfied with the time it takes to get it. I dealt with them for roughly three years and have not experienced any great difficulties dealing with this company. Also, I get a nice thank you note with my orders.
christinew304
May 13th, 2019
I had placed an order in March and only received part of it. After numerous attempts at contacting customer support and getting no response, I searched the company reviews and found an email for Roman from 2017. I emailed him and Roman answered my email immediately and took care of my order. So very grateful for his assistance.

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca