Review of KitchenNiche.ca

Tel: 1-888-839-0551
kitchenniche@kitchenniche.ca

tkl
6/21/19

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Ordered an item on the 25th May. I sent them an email about the products arrival and was told that it would arrive in 2-3 business days. That was on the 5th June. Product never showed up. I called 3 times and always got an answering machine. They never returned my call. Emailed them and still no response. Another number associated with them through the credit card charge has been disconnected. I'd say I got ripped off. I noticed some other reviewers have had the same experience. Should the product ever arrive I will update this review but I don't think we should hold our breath.

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello TK,

Please let me know your order number and I will have this issue dealt with immediately.

Kind regards

gwenl33
6/8/19

I ordered my knives on a Sunday and they arrived at my door Thursday. The service is second to none. I definitely would not hesitate to order from this company again and will recommend it to family and friends.

lyns39
6/4/19

Items ordered 5-22-19. Received 6-3-19. (Too long)
No response whatsoever to 3 emails and calls asking for status, tracking number, etc
Will not do business with them again

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hi Lyn,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Regarding the non-response at our end: I checked our emails and we sent you a reply to each and every one of your emails. Please check your spam or junk mail folder. You can guarantee you that the emails will be there if they are not in your inbox.

As for the delivery time frame: The order was placed on May 22nd and it was shipped on May 23rd. You selected and paid for Regular Ground Shipping which (as indicated) takes up to 8 business days to your location. The parcel was delivered to you on June 3rd, which is business day number 6. (Memorial Day was on May 27 so it's not a business day). Normally, shipments do arrive a a lot quicker but as you can see, it's still within the promised time frame. I would like to mention that we do offer faster shipping methods.

Kind regards,

www.kitchenniche.ca
annes316
5/27/19

My order (of a bunch of different items) shipped so quickly and everything arrived in good condition and as described. It's so nice dealing with a Canadian-owned company that has a nice selection of kitchen tools/equipment to purchase from.

beatap6
5/25/19

I ordered a few graters and a zester. all came in a timely manner and safely packed. they have a wide selection of kitchen tools. I would recommend them.

christinew304
5/13/19

I had placed an order in March and only received part of it. After numerous attempts at contacting customer support and getting no response, I searched the company reviews and found an email for Roman from 2017. I emailed him and Roman answered my email immediately and took care of my order. So very grateful for his assistance.

danb513
5/10/19

The negative feedback on this site is entirely opposite to my experience with KitchenNiche. At all times they've been very responsive and well-priced. It would not surprise me that the negative comments are fake.

judyb295
5/9/19

Fantastic service and better than average equipment. I can't say enough about this company and how they treated us.

charmainel11
4/17/19

Many years ago we purchased a SwissMar peeler at a trade show. It has been the BEST peeler I've ever used. One day I googled "world's best peeler" and was delighted to find the same peeler on the Kitchen Niche website. I ordered 10 and the package arrived very quickly. I kept a new one for myself and gave the rest as gifts. Last week I ordered 10 more peelers and 2 cheese planes. The order was placed on April 7 and arrived in my mailbox April 10 or 11th! The cheese plane is also of excellent quality and I'm sure will be a welcome addition to my kitchen. Great customer service!

christinam305
4/17/19

Bought a marble cheese slicer and it was cheaper including the shipping than buying in any store or other website. I received up to date emails in regards to my order and shipping. Received within the 5-7 days it was stated! Very satisfied with the company and product!

leighp38
4/7/19

Bought a Turkey size Romertopf clay bake
It was $30.00 cheaper at Kitchen Niche than Amazon's
It arrived extremely well packed in 2 days from ordering
I really like this company and would not hesitate to order from them again
I would not believe the bad reviews
These guys are the best

hs137
4/4/19

Would recommend. Great experience. Quickly resolved issues even over a month after product was purchased.

christinee82
4/2/19

Great customer service. The delivery was speedy delivery with packaging intact. The product was exactly what I was looking for. I am a very satisfied customer!!

silvanan2
3/23/19

I recently purchased this item for when I serve oysters to my guests as an appetizer. It's everything that I wanted and expected. Item arrived in excellent condition and expeditiously as well. I am actually contemplating on purchasing another one as we do quite a bit of entertaining. Would definitely recommend KitchenNiche.

Silvana N.

pattym98
3/21/19

The items arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Everything was well-packed - with recyclable packing materials to boot! I look forward to making some tasty treats, and
to ordering more things from KitchenNiche in the future.

traceyh97
3/13/19

I'm very happy to have discovered KitchenNiche to supply me with the selection of tea I require. My order was handled very promptly and I even got an email from a human! I am definitely bookmarking them and shopping there again!

dianed273
3/13/19

I found Kitchen Niche site as I was on the hunt for a new larger Mortar and Pestle set. Kitchen Niche carried one that was attractive and at a great price so I placed the order. I appreciated the fact that I could pay using Paypal but what TRULY impressed me was the speed with which the mortar and pestle I ordered arrived. I teach cooking to high school students so I am always on the hunt for new kitchen equipment to have my students use to give them a well rounded experience before moving on to professional cooking institutes. Browsing the Kitchen Niche site I found a wide range of material which I plan to return and purchase for my three cooking programmes. I love how the site is clear and the equipment on sale comes with detailed pictures and description so I can order with peace of mind without having any surprises when the items are delivered. I order online a lot so finding such a rich yet simple to use site has made a whole lot of difference to me. This site is a definite go to site which I plan to use in the future both for home and school programmes. Thank you Kitchen Niche!!!

trishs66
2/26/19

I wanted to replace my Oxo oven mitts and could not locate them locally and other on-line places were above my spending limit for oven mitts. So I was delighted when I found them at Kitchen Niche! They came as promised and they are better than my old ones! Thanks so much!

helgak4
2/22/19

Product was delivered in time promised and was as expected. I've ordered from this company a few times and really don't have any complaints.

adalinef
2/18/19

Just received the SleekStor Measuring Cup Set from this site! I must say the cups are of really good quality and are made from high-heat resistant silicone which can be easily expanded for use, and it even doesn't require a lot of space as well. I am really happy and satisfied with my cute little handy measuring cups. Thank you so much! 5 stars.

michelej53
2/15/19

Wow! I am so happy with the customer service with KitchenNiche.ca. I ordered my Peugeot Peppermill on February 9, 2019 and received it Wednesday, February 13, 2019. I will definitely order from them again for sure. They are fast, efficient and reliable.

mattt201
1/31/19

Whenever I ordered my product through Kitchen Niche I am always satisfied with the time it takes to get it. I dealt with them for roughly three years and have not experienced any great difficulties dealing with this company. Also, I get a nice thank you note with my orders.

kevins617
1/29/19

Purchased a fondue set they were quick to ship the set and when i had a couple questions about the product they were quick to respond even taking the extra step to verify something with the manufacturer. Super great experience

carlas140
1/28/19

I ordered some baking spray that I was only able to find in the US. It came within the allotted time, and I am very happy! I will order from them again if I need to!

davidc1485
1/18/19

My wife ordered a Marcaro Silver Cookie Press for $78.99. This item was ordered on 12-7-2018 and she paid $7.99 for expedited shipping to get it before Christmas. She received and email from the company on 12-10-2018 that said the order was shipped. Needless to say, Christmas came and went and no cookie press. She sent an email on 12-28 informing the company that she had not received the cookie press. On 1-3-2019 she received and email from Sandra apologizing that it was delayed and confirmed our address (which was correct). On 1-4-2019 Sandra email my wife saying the United States Post Office said there
have been weather delays and she should receive it in 1-2 days. Well, here we are at 1-18 and no cookie press, no more returning of her emails, or returns of phone calls. If this was a $10 cookie press, I would chock it up to not investigating the company better. I order things all the time where I work and have never been blown off so badly in my life.

Update: We never did receive the item we ordered. However, Roman contacted us and returned our money very quickly. I'm increasing my rating to 3 stars due to the fact that it took quite a lot of back and forth to finally get the money returned. Once Roman was involved things went very quickly and he was very courteous.

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hi David,

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca and I will take care of this issue for you. If the order has still not arrived we'd be more than happy to issue a full refund or re-ship the item to you.

Kind regards,

Kitchen Niche

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca with your order information and I will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello, Unfortunately, we are an online store only and currently do not have a retail location where customers can stop by. You are more than welcome to order from our website at www.kitchenniche.ca Kind regards, Sandra www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello Roger, Please check your spam/junk folder. We have sent you 2 emails within the last week to answer all your questions. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the KitchenNiche.ca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for KitchenNiche.ca