KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.39 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 20th among Kitchen sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Love my Eggcups !”

ML R.
3/1/20

They arrived within seven days , well packaged and just what I was expecting, four with chicken feet and four with hen beaks. My grandkids are going to love them. After searching for eggcups online , the Kitchen niche price was the most reasonable. Thanks!

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!”

Peggy A.
2/19/20

I ordered a classic old style hand operated egg beater for our daughter-in-law for Christmas, 2019. When it finally arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it did not live up to the description as it was flimsy, cheaply made and did not turn easily. I ended up giving our daughter-in-law mine because she really wanted one. My efforts to contact them via email on their website and numerous telephone calls have resulted in absolutely nothing. I told them I'd really like to resolve this and a negative review was the last thing I wanted to do but they obviously do not care. There has been NO RESPONSE whatsoever from the company. I'm out $36.00 and it would cost me $17.00 to return it.

customer service (9) credit card company (3) 3 days (4)
lyns39
June 4th, 2019
Items ordered 5-22-19. Received 6-3-19. (Too long)
No response whatsoever to 3 emails and calls asking for status, tracking number, etc
Will not do business with them again
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hi Lyn,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. Regarding the non-response at our end: I checked our emails and we sent you a reply to each and every one of your emails. Please check your spam or junk mail folder. You can guarantee you that the emails will be there if they are not in your inbox.

As for the delivery time frame: The order was placed on May 22nd and it was shipped on May 23rd. You selected and paid for Regular Ground Shipping which (as indicated) takes up to 8 business days to your location. The parcel was delivered to you on June 3rd, which is business day number 6. (Memorial Day was on May 27 so it's not a business day). Normally, shipments do arrive a a lot quicker but as you can see, it's still within the promised time frame. I would like to mention that we do offer faster shipping methods.

Kind regards,

Roman

www.kitchenniche.ca
carlo1146
December 22nd, 2016
My order finally arrived! Unfortunately, I cancelled my payment to the company so now because I'm honest I'm obligated to issue a new payment. I'll contact the company soon to take care of my obligation. I'm still not happy with the order/receipt, lack of information process but I did receive my merchandise. Roman K. I'll be contacting you or the company directly soon. Good luck to all!
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hello Carl,

I was able to look up your order. We also responded to an email you sent us on December 18th. Please check your spam folder as our emails sometimes go into the spam. Your order was shipped on December 8th with Canada Post Small Parcel Air and will be delivered to your US address with regular mail (USPS). There have been some delays caused by some nasty winter weather but I'm sure it arrives at your address any day.

Kind regards,

Roman

www.kitchenniche.ca

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (2)

Hi Robert, Please email me at roman@kitchenniche.ca . I will taje care of you. Kind regards Roman

By Roman K.,

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca with your order information and I will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

By Roman K.,

Hello, Unfortunately, we are an online store only and currently do not have a retail location where customers can stop by. You are more than welcome to order from our website at www.kitchenniche.ca Kind regards, Sandra www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K.,

Hello Roger, Please check your spam/junk folder. We have sent you 2 emails within the last week to answer all your questions. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KitchenNiche.ca staff and other customers.

Roman K.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitchenNiche.ca?

Have a question about KitchenNiche.ca?