JUSTFAB UK

JUSTFAB UK has a consumer rating of 1.22 stars from 237 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about JUSTFAB UK most frequently mention vip membership, bank account and customer service problems. JUSTFAB UK ranks 52nd among Subscription Shopping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 6.3%

No positive highlights yet

• I didn't register for VIP membership and they didn't inform me about any other charge.
  • After checking my bank account and noticing this, I called them and had this cancelled immediately.
How would you rate JUSTFAB UK?

“justfab.co.uk”

nicola G.
6/27/20

I just want to say that I ordered 2 pair of shoes checked out as a member and became a VIP. I panicked as I did not want to pay £35 each month and instantly emailed. I called them when they opened and they were brilliant, they cancelled my membership and also did not affect my order I already placed. So if anyone has any problems all you need to do is call them and they are happy to cancel they then send you an email confirming your no longer a VIP member. Hope this helps. It took me 2 minutes to get cancelled.

“The took my money”

Georgina B.
10/22/20

I ordered 3 pair of shoes, they took the money from my acc and they send me after more then a month one pair totally different and very very bad quality. Total amount I paid for that it was £56.40. I send an email I didn't received nothing back. I'm also afraid to call them cause I don't know how much money is costing per minute.

vip membership (34) bank account (27) customer service (21) credit card (13)
georginab39
October 22nd, 2020
stephanier430
January 27th, 2020
Despite cancelling my 'membership' - JustFab have continued to take £35 from my account for a year saying I have no proof of cancellation. I purchased one pair of cheap shoes from them without realising I was being scammed for card details. Customer service is appalling. NEVER use this company unless you have money to burn. They have left me in tears.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site - it is a con and once they have your card details - they continue to take monthly payments without notifying you. If you don't purchase anything from them that month, they charge you £35. Absolutely horrific experience.

angelam721
April 6th, 2020
You think you are getting a cheap pair of shoes. Especially now. I work for the nhs. Have 9 children and husband having to. Stay home. Not getting paid extra. But thos company take £35 from account. Now not enough to pay a bill. Angry. Why should u be able take a profit from.me when I put my life at risk for you?...
mariamaj1
May 18th, 2020
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and they delivered the wrong sizes. I called them to arrange an exchange and promised to collect it due to coronavirus lockdown. And its 2 months now and they have arranged pick up 4 times and still haven't collected.
The worst people you can trade with. Unless you wants high BP, dont ever think of engaging yourself with them.
janh54
February 15th, 2016
See previous review. After being told there is no way I will get a refund and I must spend the £35 taken out of my account, my account has just been credited with £35, so if you were told the same ask for a refund and if no luck write to their MD - it works. Apart from all that they do sell nice products and are efficient in posting items - just please read the small print
jamesb3289
June 23rd, 2020
This website will sign you up to a £35 per month VIP scheme without making it very clear - BE CAREFUL

The quality of their shoes is poor also

I would most definitely avoid
lizt21
October 6th, 2020
Took 49 pounds from my PayPal account but I haven't bought anything. Scandalous rip off and fraud. I want. A refund NOW
isobeld11
October 6th, 2020
I have lost at least £1000 In credit and no shoes.
I have lost at least £1000 In credit since 2017 without being aware that every month this was been withdrawn from my account. I only used this once to buy a pair of shoes. I have lost this money and the help desk say it cannot be refunded. Do not use this company they take your cash without you knowing and then refuse to refund when you find out. This is from my grandmothers money to me when she passed and is irreplaceable. I will be seeking legal guidance
nicolag37
June 27th, 2020
Hope this helps. It took me 2 minutes to get cancelled.
agnesc34
April 8th, 2020
My order wasn't delivered for hell knows what reason so the parcel was shipped back. They never refunded me and kept charging me £35 every month for basically nothing.
This website is a scam, please don't order from them.
natalien180
February 15th, 2020
Just noticed this company has been taking payments from me since Nov. I've sent a message and they have 5 days to refund me before I take them to small claims. This is disgusting and think you can be so deceitful is not acceptable.
tazm2
June 9th, 2020
I bought a pair of boots from them back in February, as i was curious and a bit tempted by their £10 boots sale. I had to make an account to order them (not unusual, so OK), and they arrived in a timely fashion. Unfortunately they didn't fit and i had to send them back. No problems there, got a full refund- all good.

HOWEVER, today i noticed a payment to them on my paypal for £35 and was confused. As it turns out they automatically signed me up to some nonsense VIP programme that charges £35 a month! Underhanded, and appalling tactics from the company, and now I have to ring them up to cancel it because you can't even do it online.

So much money wasted on absolutely nothing as I've never even looked at the site since ordering and returning those boots, and no email notifications to speak of letting me know I'm being charged such a HUGE fee!

I'll be warning everyone I know to stay the hell away from them from now on, and Rest assured they will be getting an angry phone call from me in the morning (assuming there is anyone even there to answer it). SCAM COMPANY!

EDIT: after calling the company they have refunded my Paypal account the money they stole, so I advise all other victims to call them up and be polite but FIRM with them, and DO NOT accept the store credit that they will offer. I said no to that and then after the lady had another word with her supervisor, she said they will refund me in full. They have also closed my account completely so I never have to deal with them again. Result!
sues128
February 21st, 2017
I want to close my membership, I did not know before ordering goods that I would be billed money every month unless I let them know I don't want the goods. I am finding it very hard to do this as the chat line states it is closed and the number is not clear and you can not cancel your membership via email. Think very carefully before committing your self to these monthly payments.
barbaraajesenio
August 12th, 2020
I got charged £35 for VIP membership I didn't sign for, i can't get a refund. I'm being forced to buy more shoes with money they took from my account, money meant to buy food for my kids, I wish I knew sooner what they were like.
denitsad
October 16th, 2016
Hello everyone,

I read many bad reviews from disappointed customers of Just Fab and I wanted to give everyone my objective opinion about the whole experience, which will hopefully help others with their purchases.

I ordered two pairs of shoes on 03. 10. 16 and they arrived on 14. 10. 16. The delivery time is within the timeframe the company suggests (2-8 working days) and not too bad especially if you are prepared to wait. What attracted me to buy the shoes was the huge discount that you get from the VIP membership as well as the seemingly good quality of products. What it turns out is that Just Fab is an intermediary company, so when you place your order with them they place an order with a Chinese manufacturer, which explains the long wait and the not so good quality of products. This means that 1) if you are prepared to wait for your shoes and 2) you are not too bothered about the quality of the products simply order from Ali express.

I also noticed a few complaints about the VIP membership. My advice is read what you sign up to and once you receive your order call them up and cancel it. The lady on the phone seemed to be taking far too long to cancel my membership, so I kept reminding her that I am waiting on the line, which sped up the call. The whole call lasted no more than 5 minutes and I received a confirmation email that I am no longer a VIP member (make sure to ask for one as a proof).

Overall, I am neither satisfied, nor dissatisfied. I paid £28, so I will not return the shoes - I personally think that it is not worth the hassle. The shoes are actually okay, although nowhere near as good quality as shown in the pictures. The size is also not quite right, but they will stretch. I am a size 6, but now I think I should have ordered 6.5, so bear this in mind,

These are the things that I personally wish someone had told me before making the purchase, so I hope that this review will help others in their decision-making.

Dennie
amandac839
July 10th, 2020
Terrible company, products cheap and then then take £35.00 a month of you and don't let you cancel it.
javaerj
December 11th, 2019
This website is a scam. Buy a pair of shoes last month. I didn't register for VIP membership and they didn't inform me about any other charge. But I find out that they charge me 35£ for VIP this month. Don't buy anything from this website
katrinae11
March 25th, 2019
SCAM! I had absolutely no idea that I needed to log in and skip a month, nor did I realise that I was a VIP member. As it stands Just Fab have taken £210 off for me for services haven't received, I didn't want and was tricked into agreeing to. I have no idea how i'm going to cope financially. I've been paying as much as possible off my credit cards each month and wondering why the debt was not going down - it all makes sense now. Refusing to give my money back!
madonnac
March 18th, 2014
Well, I just moved in London and I though of buying shoes, I was shocked that I got a charge, I thought someone purchased using my card. I called the hotline, spoke to a lady, I forgot her name, she explained to me how my membership works, well I honestly did not know about that first, my fault of not reading the Terms but anyway the website is okay, a little responsibility to manage my account and skip every month if I'm not ordering anything in return for the great discounts and service the company is providing.
philomenad4
March 30th, 2017
I ordered a pair of boots and paid via debit card then they have taken £35 a month out of my account which i only found out about after it happening numerous times it says i have 2 VIP member credits but won't let me use them does anyone know how i can possibly get my money back from them i suffer severe anxiety issues and this has made me so poorly does anyone know what i can do please thanks In advance
tede42
March 27th, 2020
JUSTFAB is a company that ethically has little genuine respect or regard to it's customers. Their online team pays great diligence to online commenting to moderate the hate they receive and respond promptly to any comments giving the illusion they are a company who cares. To be brutally honest the only thing they seem to care about it maintaining the illusion of a trustworthy company that is actually a borderline scam. Although operating completley legitimatley and well within retail trading laws I STRONGLY ADVISE new customers meticulously read the terms and conditions as this is where you will be caught out. Essentially by entering your details and simply accepting the previously mentioned terms and conditions you have subjected yourself to a monthly subscription where you will AUTOMATICALLY be debited £35 every month. This £35 is then placed into your JUSTFAB account where you can only use it for purchases on the JUSTFAB website. You are able to cancel each months direct debit if you contact them within the first 5 days of that month, but if you cancel the direct debit and close your account you lose the entirety of your accounts value. This is an option the that should be clearly stated NOT hidden in the small print. The company would have a great amount of happy customers if this were the case. There is a plentiful market for people who want these forms of subscriptions, but to be so neglectful of the customers who do not is a poor and neiching marketing tactic that's costs JUSTFAB a great deal of customers than they could potentially gain via honest trading.

I hope this review is read by the team at JUSTFAB. I sincerely hope the years of bad reviews and aggressive/frustrated customers might eventually lead to a positive change within JUSTFAB.

Regards,
T
amyn122
January 19th, 2019
Do not shop here! They show offers then when you go to pay the offer suddenly expires and they charge you double! I ordered in November and I am still waiting for a refund! They have stolen my money! They never reply to emails and they want you to call them so that they can steal more money from you as they even charge you to call them! Scammers do not waste your money!
ivyt14
Ivy T.
Hello Amy,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Best,
Ivy
svetlanas21
July 9th, 2018
I am sorry I cant give 0 stars. Goods are not good quality at all. When I made my first order all of the sudden came that I signed some membership agreement, which allows them to take £35 from my bank account every month. I only notice this as Pay Pal send me an email that i paid £35. I emailed Justfab and PayPal at the same time. PayPal react immediately and gave me my money back. Still dont have any respond from JustFab.
Never ever will make the mistake to shop from them!
anaa92
February 12th, 2019
Absolute joke! They scammed me £35 a month without telling me or me agreeing to any useless rip off subsciption (that is apparently in the small print but I did not see any) when I bought one pair of cheap boots last winter. I can't cancel the subsciption or get a refund because I can't contact the company; the number they have doesn't work and just goes in to loop. I'm trying to resolve this with my bank however as I know the retailer they expect me to contact them. DO NOT USE THEM EVER!
toys4
January 14th, 2016
I love this site!

No. Just buy a shoe with it and remember to always skip before the 7th of the following month.

By Bonnie M.
See more answers (3)

Omg that's terrible - I actually emailed them as didn't find a number - telling them I wish to cancel my so called membership immediately and to refund me the money and that I had informed the bank and PayPal that no more transactions will be coming from me. Also if you have paid with PayPal - THEY will refund it - cancel and block any more transactions to justfab. I also told them I would be contacting watchdog about them and I have - the more people to contact watchdog will mean it will be covered nationwide and hopefully closing down these con artists - good luck in getting your money back - advertise the fact that it cost you £169 for the telephone call

By Val H.
See more answers (3)

PayPal will block all other payment and will get u a refund don't let this site rip you of any longer if u don't have PayPal call your bank and hey will help you get refund of this fraudulent company and back future payments watch dog or some other consumer rights should be looking at this company they are clearly ripping innocent customer of

By Paula G.