JUSTFAB UK

JUSTFAB UK has a consumer rating of 1.23 stars from 243 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about JUSTFAB UK most frequently mention vip membership, bank account and customer service problems. JUSTFAB UK ranks 57th among Subscription Shopping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.3%

No positive highlights yet

• I didn't register for VIP membership and they didn't inform me about any other charge.
  • After checking my bank account and noticing this, I called them and had this cancelled immediately.
How would you rate JUSTFAB UK?

“justfab.co.uk”

nicola G.
6/27/20

I just want to say that I ordered 2 pair of shoes checked out as a member and became a VIP. I panicked as I did not want to pay £35 each month and instantly emailed. I called them when they opened and they were brilliant, they cancelled my membership and also did not affect my order I already placed. So if anyone has any problems all you need to do is call them and they are happy to cancel they then send you an email confirming your no longer a VIP member. Hope this helps. It took me 2 minutes to get cancelled.

“The took my money”

Georgina B.
10/22/20

I ordered 3 pair of shoes, they took the money from my acc and they send me after more then a month one pair totally different and very very bad quality. Total amount I paid for that it was £56.40. I send an email I didn't received nothing back. I'm also afraid to call them cause I don't know how much money is costing per minute.

vip membership (34) bank account (27) customer service (21) credit card (13)
nicolag37
June 27th, 2020

Hope this helps. It took me 2 minutes to get cancelled.

ravleens
July 9th, 2020

I signed up to the VIP programme 4 years ago and i was very good at 'SKIPPING THE MONTH' so I wouldn't have to pay £35 to the company if I didn't have something specific i wanted to purchase. However, a few times I did forget to 'SKIP THE MONTH' and my Bank account was debited £35 each time and my VIP program on this site was credited with 'shopping credits' - one credit = £35. It has been over a year since I shopped from this site, so I decided to cancel the scheme. Here's what I have learned that you should ALL be aware of:
1. None of the items being sold on this website are actually worth the price tag - not on the VIP scheme or otherwise. The quality is A OK but you can get far more for your ££ if you shop elsewhere. And i'm talking ANYWHERE else.
2. When there is a sale on the website - guess what - you CAN'T use your shopping credits to pay for the sale prices - oh NO, you can get sale prices if you spend more money with them! (INSANE!) So, example scenario: you forget to skip the month, they take £35 from you and they say 'you can use this as a shopping credit' but then if there is a sale - a pair of shoes for £20 - but if you decide to use your credit (ie. YOUR £35 they already took from your account) you MUST PAY FULL PRICE £49 - stupid or WHAT? I mean they have your money and THEY ARE DICTATING HOW YOU CAN SPEND IT? Ridiculous! SCAM!
Upon cancelling the VIP scheme with them i had in my account 4 credits - i. E. £140. I had been browsing for ages and nothing was appealing to me on this website - it had been over a year since I had purchased anything at all and to be honest I just wanted to be done with the whole bother of having to constantly remind myself to 'skip the month' on a website which had NOTHING appealing to me - with terrible consequences if I ever forgot to skip the month (ie. Loosing £35 of my money and gaining a vip credit). So i called them up and said i want to end the VIP programme and i had been with them for so long and I just wanted my money back as they haven't got anything that interests me on this website. The lady on the other side of the phone proceeded to say she is only authorized to refund me one credit (i. E. £35) but I can still use the remaining 3 credits (£105 of my money) to shop any time as they are unlimited and will never expire - but I will no longer be on a the VIP programme. This is what she failed to mention: when you are not on the VIP programme on this site you are not entitled to free shipping and guess what else? For something that they would normally sell on the website for say £29 they would be selling for £59 because you are no longer a VIP! I thought they were over priced ANYWAY and now they are selling merchandise (which isn't appealing to me) so heavily overpriced! So I called up again and said that this is insane - they have 3 of my credits still and now they expect me to pay even more for goods i thought were overpriced anyway - and isn't this illegal? How can you suddenly charge 200% more for a product you were already selling at ridiculous prices?
I kicked up a massive fuss and absolutely was not accepting this ridiculous turn of events and they hung up on me 4 times (or i miraculously got disconnected!) I called back 4/5 times and eventually was told that i will be getting a full refund.
Please please please be aware this is a scam and I wouldn't recommend this website or it's goods.
If by chance you do like something it's always out of stock and if you write up to them and say you would like that style back - they do not respond until months later saying it will never come back sorry!
ALSO! Last and not least - the way the lure you in is by advertising a £20 pair of really pretty ankle boots and say that if you are on the VIP scheme you can get them for £9 - guess what - when you sign up those boots aren't even on the site and if they are they are selling them for £35 down from £58 - advertising that it's a special for VIP members only. Its all a waste of time and money and I would advise against it - avoid avoid avoid this website - it's a scam!

lizr50
October 29th, 2017

As I said I ordered boots then saw the massive terms piece at the bottom of the order and panicked. I emailed the support email and asked to cancel my order, the contract and my membership. Rang them first thing in the morning and my money had been returned and everything cancelled. So it is possible to get out of it if you act quickly.

janh54
February 15th, 2016

See previous review. After being told there is no way I will get a refund and I must spend the £35 taken out of my account, my account has just been credited with £35, so if you were told the same ask for a refund and if no luck write to their MD - it works. Apart from all that they do sell nice products and are efficient in posting items - just please read the small print

jenniferm1038
January 14th, 2019

My 15 year old daughter ordered some shoes using my credit card (which I allowed) and she set up an account to get the offer on the cheap shoes. My 15 year old and myself (a 47 year old woman) did not know that she had entered into a VIP agreement on my behalf in which they take £35 a month. She thought it was free in that you just signed up, like you do with a newsletter (no obligation) just to get a discount code. It was not clearly obvious in any way and although I received monthly emails I did not really understand what they were saying, I thought it was some marketing ploy that they put £35 in your account (and that this would be taken off a minimum spend of £100, for example - that's what I thought so I deleted them as I get enough junk email). I only noticed this on my credit card as a payment was taken when we were all overseas so I knew we had not ordered anything.
I spoke to a nice lady in accounts today and she explained that I have paid £140 to date. I was absolutely shocked as it is not at all clear this was a subscription (even the VIP benefit list online in the account section does not say it costs £35) and I was under the impression under consumer law this type of thing should be spelt out in very clear and highly visible wording. Anyway the lady spoke to the finance dept. and they have agreed to refund the money in full (£140.00). The only concern I have is that they cannot send an email confirming this. The phone call is recorded (I pressed the record option) but I would like a response from the company that they will be refunding the money.
I have had an email to state they have stopped the subscription following my phone call (you cannot cancel online or seem to contact the company online in anyway). My daughter orders from PLT, Boohoo and all high street online shops and this is the first time I have ever encountered this scheme which I (and clearly everyone on this site and other review sites) do not think is clearly detailed enough about what you are actually entering into. If Justfab can respond to this with an email address I will write to them asking for written confirmation of my refund.

philomenad4
March 30th, 2017

I ordered a pair of boots and paid via debit card then they have taken £35 a month out of my account which i only found out about after it happening numerous times it says i have 2 VIP member credits but won't let me use them does anyone know how i can possibly get my money back from them i suffer severe anxiety issues and this has made me so poorly does anyone know what i can do please thanks In advance

toys4
January 14th, 2016

I love this site!

georginab39
October 22nd, 2020

chloec8
March 12th, 2015

JustFab provides an option for you not to checkout as a VIP member, You're NOT even routed directly to checkout page if you WONT select an option between REGULAR OPTION and VIP OPTION ( on the pop-up), and there are 3 pages of checkout before finally placing your order, and since you got so excited about their great deals ONLY FOR THOSE WHO SELECTED THE VIP MEMBERSHIP, you missed to read the most important details on all their 3 checkout pages and BLAME IT TO JUSTFAB, AGAIN YOU'RE PROVIDED AN OPTION NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR PROMOTION AND CHECKOUT AS A REGULAR MEMBER, and you still think that they tricked you, and robbed you,! Im not patronizing this company but for Goodness sake! STOP MAKING YOUR OWN MISTAKE AND BLAIMING IT TO THE COMPANY!

denitsad
October 16th, 2016

Hello everyone,

I read many bad reviews from disappointed customers of Just Fab and I wanted to give everyone my objective opinion about the whole experience, which will hopefully help others with their purchases.

I ordered two pairs of shoes on 03. 10. 16 and they arrived on 14. 10. 16. The delivery time is within the timeframe the company suggests (2-8 working days) and not too bad especially if you are prepared to wait. What attracted me to buy the shoes was the huge discount that you get from the VIP membership as well as the seemingly good quality of products. What it turns out is that Just Fab is an intermediary company, so when you place your order with them they place an order with a Chinese manufacturer, which explains the long wait and the not so good quality of products. This means that 1) if you are prepared to wait for your shoes and 2) you are not too bothered about the quality of the products simply order from Ali express.

I also noticed a few complaints about the VIP membership. My advice is read what you sign up to and once you receive your order call them up and cancel it. The lady on the phone seemed to be taking far too long to cancel my membership, so I kept reminding her that I am waiting on the line, which sped up the call. The whole call lasted no more than 5 minutes and I received a confirmation email that I am no longer a VIP member (make sure to ask for one as a proof).

Overall, I am neither satisfied, nor dissatisfied. I paid £28, so I will not return the shoes - I personally think that it is not worth the hassle. The shoes are actually okay, although nowhere near as good quality as shown in the pictures. The size is also not quite right, but they will stretch. I am a size 6, but now I think I should have ordered 6.5, so bear this in mind,

These are the things that I personally wish someone had told me before making the purchase, so I hope that this review will help others in their decision-making.

Dennie

sues128
February 21st, 2017

I want to close my membership, I did not know before ordering goods that I would be billed money every month unless I let them know I don't want the goods. I am finding it very hard to do this as the chat line states it is closed and the number is not clear and you can not cancel your membership via email. Think very carefully before committing your self to these monthly payments.

louisem32
September 11th, 2014

Great company. I love the shoes and bags I have gotten so far and it's so easy to log on the beginning of the month and skip of I don't want anything or can't decide. Great offers and sales too. Very simple if you read the website.

shawnab9
July 20th, 2016

Today I am giving JustFab 2 out of 5 stars for their service. First and foremost, I am a post-doc researcher who is conducting research abroad for 8 months in another country. To my dismay, I have had the unfortunate luck of purchasing a pair of black Timea about a year ago. The rubber used to cover over a tiny area comprising the heel on this pair of wedged shoes has worn out within 2-3 light wears. I know this because I am stuck with a third exchange in another country. And whether or not I received the shoes for half off, 43 credit points does not amass to my welfare (after nearly slipping and breaking my neck at a function), nor the fact that my £17.50 was hard earned. Whatever the payment, I expect to receive the same quality as I would at £35! Honestly, my advice to prospective members who are considering to join this JustDrab shoe company, go spend you £35 on a pair of leather shoes that are far better made and produced by the UK. Furthermore, the website does not let its customer provide photographic evidence detailing the damages incurred. This American company is American and therefore, an opportunistic cheat! Steer clear!

Tip for consumers:
If the issue doesn't resolve itself after the first exchange, settle for your money back. Every pound you make working, is a hard earned pound. Do not let this company degrade your value or hard earned money.

madonnac
March 18th, 2014

Well, I just moved in London and I though of buying shoes, I was shocked that I got a charge, I thought someone purchased using my card. I called the hotline, spoke to a lady, I forgot her name, she explained to me how my membership works, well I honestly did not know about that first, my fault of not reading the Terms but anyway the website is okay, a little responsibility to manage my account and skip every month if I'm not ordering anything in return for the great discounts and service the company is providing.

baudouinen
September 29th, 2014

AVOID JUST FAB AT ALL COST! THEY USE CRAP COURIER COMPANIES IN THE UK SUCH AS DPD I ORDERED A JACKET AND THE COURIER COMPANY COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO DELIVER! I TRIED TO SOLVE IT ON THE PHONE BUT I JUST KEPT ON GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES. PLEASE LADIES DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMBAGS

charlottea5
July 31st, 2014

They lure you in with an amazing "VIP membership, first purchase 75% off" and then take your money and not send your item. When logging into my account again they have completely removed my order from the order history tab, but have happily taken my money. And if I hadn't cancelled the membership they would of charged me £35 a month just to have this so called "VIP membership". I had been fooled from the TV advert, wish I had read others reviews first.

lindam157
July 2nd, 2015

I'm sorry, but many of the people who are complaining on this site are claiming that JustFab doesn't warn you that they take out a monthly fee... WRONG! I was going to sign up to it when there was a good offer advertised but when proceeding to checkout I saw that to get that deal I would be signing up for a monthly subscription with a fee regardless of whether I actually got any shoes that month. It wasn't until late on in the sign up process but it was clearly stated and it also says it at various other points on the website. I didn't sign up to this service so I cannot comment on customer services, product quality or other issues, but I would like to argue against all the people claiming "it doesn't tell you" - it does, so it is your own fault if you are stupid enough to sign up to something without reading it through. I'm not talking about it being hidden in the small print of the T&Cs as no one reads that! It says it during the sign up process so it is your own fault for falling for it.

stephanier430
January 27th, 2020

Despite cancelling my 'membership' - JustFab have continued to take £35 from my account for a year saying I have no proof of cancellation. I purchased one pair of cheap shoes from them without realising I was being scammed for card details. Customer service is appalling. NEVER use this company unless you have money to burn. They have left me in tears.

Tip for consumers:
Do NOT use this site - it is a con and once they have your card details - they continue to take monthly payments without notifying you. If you don't purchase anything from them that month, they charge you £35. Absolutely horrific experience.

Products used:
One pair of shoes for my daughters prom purchased.

sarac24
February 4th, 2014

Don't do it! Do not buy those shoes, step away from the computer! It is simply not worth the hassle. The cancellation process is far from fabulous. I have never had to repeatedly request that a subscription be cancelled SO MANY TIMES. Their phone call scripts are ridiculous and the call operators obviously have to speak through the whole shebang before they can cancel your account. Not fun. In the end i was laughing as I was saying 'I just want to cancel my membership', It became ridiculous. Thats fine mam, I will cancel your subscription. But wait! Would you like to take a look at our fabulous offers...' etc etc

immyj
May 12th, 2015

Like many others I hadn't fully appreciated that I had signed up to the VIP membership, I possibly should have been paying more attention to what I was doing but the shoes were pretty and I got excited. But here's where my experience differs, I found cancelling the membership quick, easy and painless. Yes, the girl on the other end was trying to offer me further discounts to try and get me to stay but I politely explained that I couldn't justify it, nor would I want to bother to remember every month to opt out of buying the shoes. It must have taken 5 minutes from the end of the phone call to receive an email confirming my no-longer VIP status.

The girl I talked to did seem to be reading from a script, but so do many places; she still was friendly, polite and did understand my reasons for leaving.

The only reason I'm giving them a 3 stars is because my shoes won't be here for another 3-5 days and I don't know what the quality to be like; but at £8 (and I'll only be wearing them once) I can't really complain.

deanned2
December 16th, 2014

The boots I bought were nice and cheap, what I ordered and received xxxx for the boots! HOWEVER the next month thet took another thirty five pounds from my bank account? I had not ordered anything? And trying to get hold of somebody to speak to was horroundous and the woman i spoke to thought it was funny! So not impressed is an understatement.

kata41
May 1st, 2015

First thing, I am impress with the quality of their clothing! I bough their white mesh bodycon dress and the cloth feels very soft cotton unlike other brands that you buy in actual store. I bought a flat sandals too and its a bit small for me although its size 7 US and Size 5 in UK which should be the right size but for some reason its a bit small. Comfy rating of the sandal ill give it 3/5.

Secondly, package delivery it took atleast 5 days that includes weekends (sat and sun) which is pretty fast for normal delivery. If I have bought my stuff by monday, It will probably arrive at my door by wed or thurs.

Third and Last! I ordered my stuff on justfab before reading all the reviews and honestly I panicked about the company taking my money without my permission or scam. I mean who would want to get scam right? But I read their faqs and terms and condition again jut to make my mind clear and there I understood how justfab actually works! It clearly states there that skipping a month on the 1st-5th of the month will prevent you from taking a membership payment which is surprisingly for me that people dont actually read the faqs and also when you receive your package they will also place a piece of paper inside and on top of your stuff saying how VIP member works and skipping a month procedure. So for me, how could people miss that out? It just shows how people can be so stupid sometimes and easy for them to blame the company because they lost £35. If people use their brains and take a minute to read how VIP membership works, they could save their self from unwanted charges!

jessicav17
September 25th, 2015

If you read the terms, they clearly state the monthly "fee". However, it is not even a fee... if you read the terms you will see that you can skip the month and not be charged any fees. If you forget to skip the month, well that is on you, and YOUR stupidity... do you forget to pay your bill due the same time every month? Most like not. Well, all you have to do is remember to log in by the 5th and select skip the month. They even send you more than one email as a reminder. You can skip as many times as you want, but remain a VIP member so when you do want to get a pair, you pay the VIP price. I've been a member for years and skip more months than not. I've had to return one pair and did it within the allowed time and received my credit to use on another pair. No actual cash refund, but again, you are told this in the terms. If that is not got enough, than pay retail somewhere else. Don't spew negative comments just because you didn't read the terms (which is your own responsibility to do for anything),

Tip for consumers:
Read the terms, skip by the 5th, make returns within the allotted time.

kassandrap1
February 22nd, 2014

I received an email stating: "Get your first pair for free! That's right, your first pair's on us. It's our best deal ever. Shop free styles [with attached hyperlink]".
I have called them twice because every time I try to check out, I get charged. The last man I talked with asked me if I could see "free styles" in the tab selection, as if I were an idiot- as if every online store has a "free" tab. In case you're curious, there is no "free styles" tab. He told me that he would talk to IT and call me back.
Somehow, I doubt I'm going to get a free pair of shoes.
I guess what bothers me the most is that they sent me an email making claims they couldn't support. I will update this, hopefully, if my situation is fixed. If not: consider yourself warned.

angelam721
April 6th, 2020

You think you are getting a cheap pair of shoes. Especially now. I work for the nhs. Have 9 children and husband having to. Stay home. Not getting paid extra. But thos company take £35 from account. Now not enough to pay a bill. Angry. Why should u be able take a profit from.me when I put my life at risk for you?...

No. Just buy a shoe with it and remember to always skip before the 7th of the following month.

By Bonnie M.
See more answers (3)

Omg that's terrible - I actually emailed them as didn't find a number - telling them I wish to cancel my so called membership immediately and to refund me the money and that I had informed the bank and PayPal that no more transactions will be coming from me. Also if you have paid with PayPal - THEY will refund it - cancel and block any more transactions to justfab. I also told them I would be contacting watchdog about them and I have - the more people to contact watchdog will mean it will be covered nationwide and hopefully closing down these con artists - good luck in getting your money back - advertise the fact that it cost you £169 for the telephone call

By Val H.
See more answers (3)

PayPal will block all other payment and will get u a refund don't let this site rip you of any longer if u don't have PayPal call your bank and hey will help you get refund of this fraudulent company and back future payments watch dog or some other consumer rights should be looking at this company they are clearly ripping innocent customer of

By Paula G.