JUSTFAB UK

JUSTFAB UK has a consumer rating of 1.21 stars from 225 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. JUSTFAB UK also ranks 43rd among Subscription Shopping sites. The most common issues with JUSTFAB UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Im not patronizing this company but for Goodness sake!!!

• I checked out as a guest having read the terms and conditions of the VIP membership and not feeling happy about it.
  • To get your money back take them to the Small Claims Court.
How would you rate JUSTFAB UK?

“Justfab uk”

philomena d.
3/30/17

I ordered a pair of boots and paid via debit card then they have taken £35 a month out of my account which i only found out about after it happening numerous times it says i have 2 VIP member credits but won't let me use them does anyone know how i can possibly get my money back from them i suffer severe anxiety issues and this has made me so poorly does anyone know what i can do please thanks In advance

“AVOID SHOPPING HERE!!!”

Emz C.
7/1/19

I have bought a pair of shoes from them once but i didn't realise that after buying, you will be automatically sign up for monthly shopping fee of £35 so they will take that money out your bank account even if you don't buy anything, unless you skip the month. Then i decided to cancel! But that did not happen at all and i still have to keep skipping each month so they wont take the money from my bank. The reason why my account wasnt cancel because the person who i spoke to on the phone was forcing me to keep my account with them and kept telling me to keep it for 3 months and see first even after telling him 100 times to please just cancel it. The guy just did not cancel at all. Very unhelpful and unprofessional! Worse i have ever dealt with and worse shopping site ever! Its a complete SCAM! I have a friend who did manage to cancel her account after trying to contact them couple of times. Cancelling it is so difficult even after her account was cancelled, they decided to still keep taking money from her bank so they basically did not do anything! They don't care so please AVOID shopping on this website!!!

vip membership (33) account (119) money (106) bank account (26) customer service (21) credit card (13) shoes (71) refund (97) month (141) trading standards (9) paypal account (6) company (84)
natalien180
February 15th, 2020
Just noticed this company has been taking payments from me since Nov. I've sent a message and they have 5 days to refund me before I take them to small claims. This is disgusting and think you can be so deceitful is not acceptable.
stephanier430
January 27th, 2020
Despite cancelling my 'membership' - JustFab have continued to take £35 from my account for a year saying I have no proof of cancellation. I purchased one pair of cheap shoes from them without realising I was being scammed for card details. Customer service is appalling. NEVER use this company unless you have money to burn. They have left me in tears.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site - it is a con and once they have your card details - they continue to take monthly payments without notifying you. If you don't purchase anything from them that month, they charge you £35. Absolutely horrific experience.

javaerj
December 11th, 2019
This website is a scam. Buy a pair of shoes last month. I didn't register for VIP membership and they didn't inform me about any other charge. But I find out that they charge me 35£ for VIP this month. Don't buy anything from this website
ws88
June 7th, 2019
Asked for a membership to be cancelled on the 2/4/19. Since then, two £35 memberships were taken off my account. 4 customer service officers hunged up on me while I was trying to cancel my membership, and get a refund. They are intimidating and simply do not give a damn. AVOID at all costs!!!
juliem582
July 11th, 2019
Have been taking £35 monthly from my bank account. How can you stop this when they don't reply to correspondence?
royab3
May 24th, 2019
I have been shopping with Justfab for a few years. But for some reason this month even though I skipped, I got charged £35 2 weeks later, which is really weird. And there was no explanation from Justfab. Makes me wonder how many they do this to and how many don't notice? Extra money for them isn't it.
tolushea
April 13th, 2019
I shopped here and this bloody justfabuk kept on deducting £35. I rang them and they hanged up. I have phoned my bank to report it and I hope I get my money back. Justfabuk you are a scammer. Guys never shop here
ts492
March 22nd, 2019
Bought 2 pairs of boots £35 - happy with them. 1 year later, realise they are still taking £35 from my a/c - not on DD but from my card details they have kept.
When asked for my £385 back, was told I can buy shoes! Insisted on refund, they agreed to pay back £245 but keeping £140 'on my account'!!!
It will be interesting to see if I actually see any money back.
Hello,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

katrinae11
March 25th, 2019
SCAM!! I had absolutely no idea that I needed to log in and skip a month, nor did I realise that I was a VIP member. As it stands Just Fab have taken £210 off for me for services haven't received, I didn't want and was tricked into agreeing to. I have no idea how i'm going to cope financially. I've been paying as much as possible off my credit cards each month and wondering why the debt was not going down - it all makes sense now. Refusing to give my money back!
cherelleo
April 7th, 2019
Don't shop here. They rip u off and don't refund money back that's yours. It's NOT clear you get entered into a monthly direct debit. BEWARE
deemak1
January 1st, 2019
Honestly, this company makes profit mainly on rip off and scams, I dont think there is alot more I could add to what has been said already on their policy of tricking you to sign up for their VIP membership and shock you with withdrawals from your account every month of 35£
I am just here to invite everyone to join me in an effort to sue this company, it is apparently clear that they try to trick people through including the term so subtly in their terms and conditions. Please email me at : *******@gmail.com if you feel equally betrayed and robbed and want to sue them as well.
anaa92
February 12th, 2019
Absolute joke! They scammed me £35 a month without telling me or me agreeing to any useless rip off subsciption (that is apparently in the small print but I did not see any) when I bought one pair of cheap boots last winter. I can't cancel the subsciption or get a refund because I can't contact the company; the number they have doesn't work and just goes in to loop. I'm trying to resolve this with my bank however as I know the retailer they expect me to contact them. DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!
roxanai3
February 9th, 2019
They make you check out with VIP with little to no heads up that you'll pay £35 monthly for a membership that offers you NOTHING! And when you're joining their Live chat and try to cancel, they won't reply at all! I waited 12 hours in the chat and I haven't been replied to! VERY POOR customer service
Hello Roxana,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

catalinb6
November 11th, 2018
I thought I bought a pair of boots at discount, I was wrong, finding today in the bank statement that they take every month £ 35 for nothing, just beacuse I did not get into my account and I did not "skip" for not to be taken my money each month! what kind of company is this ??? Terms and conditions??? where is written a lot and with small characters? who will read your aberrations !!! you are thieves who rely on the money of uninformed people !! I called to cancel my membership, but the money that was taken monthly they do not return !
Hello Catalin,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

amyn122
January 19th, 2019
Do not shop here !! They show offers then when you go to pay the offer suddenly expires and they charge you double !! I ordered in November and I am still waiting for a refund !!!!!! They have stolen my money !!!! They never reply to emails and they want you to call them so that they can steal more money from you as they even charge you to call them !!!! Scammers do not waste your money !!
Hello Amy,

johnm2439
October 14th, 2018
JustFab, have taken £35 per month for 6months when inadvertently signing up by my granddaughter. There has been no warning emails or receipts for the money being taken. Whether this is legal or not i do not know. How can they take money with no receipt. A great Scam and money maker for some unscrupulous company.

Tip for consumers: Do not use

hannahk91
January 19th, 2019
This is a FRAUDULENT company. They make you the VIP member and charge your bank account 35 pounds every month!!!!!!! HUGE SCAM
preetil1
January 7th, 2019
I've just been scammed by JustFab UK. They are taking £35 out my account monthly for more than a year and I cannot contact them. They took out more than 700 pounds from my account over this period by fraudulently enrolling me to some VIP membership without my consent. I want this to be sorted but there is no way to reach out the company
bethm223
January 11th, 2019
They seem like a genuinely good company but they unknowingly take £35 out of your account a month, I thought it was weird when I kept having money taken out of my account when I wasn't buying or receiving any shoes. Absolute scam of a company.
Hello Beth,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

annetteh74
September 26th, 2018
Please read if you have lost money by innocently signing up for the VIP service. I did an online claim through Money Claims UK.Gov and I have just received 9 months worth of direct debit payments plus the cost of the claim. It takes a few minutes and I got a response in 2 weeks.
soniaj18
September 22nd, 2018
i bought an emergency pair of party shoes and they signed me up for some VIP service which then deducted money 35 quid. it was not made clear about the automatic signing of this membership, nor the scam scheme of monthly deductions. The only option to cancel is by phone or live chat. i am abroad now so cannot call them and their live chat doesn't work, it says they are closed, even though their website says they are open during working hours.
sarahb579
September 27th, 2018
When placing an order I (apparently) clicked to sign up as a VIP Member which has cost me £35 a month for the past 3 months. If I did click it was because it was hidden in small print and I didn't even see it. I don't even know what being a VIP gives me, I've had nothing to explain it.
They've said they'll refund 2 months charges so I'm just waiting until I have that back to close my account. What a pile of utter S**T JustFab is - avoid.
mo46
July 8th, 2018
I bought a pair of shoes back in May last year and only in February did i realise that they had signed me into this stupid VIP membership I did not agree to, and my account had been charged £35 every month. I immediately called them, cancelled my membership and demanded for full refund. In the following month I did receive the refund for 6 months, however, I just found out they have continued to take £35 out of my account even after I cancelled the membership. As some others say, you can never stop them charging you as long as they have your payment detail - I had to cancel my credit card.
dm559
D M.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

hayleyb34
October 14th, 2018
Brought a jogging set for £35 , next thing i know 4 lots of £44 (£176) its a total rip off. i did not knowingly sign up for this.
Hello Hayley,

sharronh14
November 12th, 2018
• Updated review
Thanks to sitejabber for sending my review to just fab,,a reply was sent from JustFab,no way will I be ringing them as it's more expense,,iv sent some details so time will tell if I get the refund back from them,,keep everyone updated of any progress
Second review
October 29th, 2018
• Previous review
This is my second review on just fab,,as I've read hundreds of bad reviews,firstly one customer wrote we should have read the terms but unfortunately thousands of us weren't obviously that clever,,,I shop online all the time and never had any subscriptions,Never known anything like it to be honest,unfortunately if just fab were more understanding and give us our refund back but let us know we have to skip a month from then on it would be more exceptable, I never got an email reminding me of my skip a month as if I had I would have skipped that month,,,I would have bought shoes and boots from just fab in the future,but money was taken out of my bank which left me stressed as my bills were due to go out that month,I had to put extra money in my bank so I wouldn't get charges,,,So unfortunately because of just fab bad set up they have got thousands of bad reviews and obviously lost thousands of customers,,and they've got thousands and thousands of pounds in credits of people's hard earned money,,a bit of understanding just fab,give people there refunds back

no. Just buy a shoe with it and remember to always skip before the 7th of the following month.

By Bonnie M.