JUSTFAB UK

JUSTFAB UK has a consumer rating of 1.53 stars from 232 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. JUSTFAB UK also ranks 46th among Subscription Shopping sites. The most common issues with JUSTFAB UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.3%

• Im not patronizing this company but for Goodness sake!!!

• I checked out as a guest having read the terms and conditions of the VIP membership and not feeling happy about it.
  • To get your money back take them to the Small Claims Court.
How would you rate JUSTFAB UK?

“justfab.co.uk”

nicola G.
6/27/20

I just want to say that I ordered 2 pair of shoes checked out as a member and became a VIP. I panicked as I did not want to pay £35 each month and instantly emailed. I called them when they opened and they were brilliant, they cancelled my membership and also did not affect my order I already placed. So if anyone has any problems all you need to do is call them and they are happy to cancel they then send you an email confirming your no longer a VIP member. Hope this helps. It took me 2 minutes to get cancelled.

“£420 stolen from my account by JustFab!”

Stephanie R.
1/27/20

Despite cancelling my 'membership' - JustFab have continued to take £35 from my account for a year saying I have no proof of cancellation. I purchased one pair of cheap shoes from them without realising I was being scammed for card details. Customer service is appalling. NEVER use this company unless you have money to burn. They have left me in tears.

vip membership (33) money (107) bank account (26) customer service (21) credit card (13) shoes (75) refund (99) month (147) trading standards (9) paypal account (7) company (87) 3 times (7)
stephanier430
January 27th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site - it is a con and once they have your card details - they continue to take monthly payments without notifying you. If you don't purchase anything from them that month, they charge you £35. Absolutely horrific experience.

angelam721
April 6th, 2020
you think you are getting a cheap pair of shoes. especially now. I work for the nhs. have 9 children and husband having to.stay home. not getting paid extra. but thos company take £35 from account. now not enough to pay a bill. angry. why should u be able take a profit from.me when I put my life at risk for you??????........
mariamaj1
May 18th, 2020
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and they delivered the wrong sizes. I called them to arrange an exchange and promised to collect it due to coronavirus lockdown. And its 2 months now and they have arranged pick up 4 times and still haven't collected.
The worst people you can trade with. Unless you wants high BP, dont ever think of engaging yourself with them.
nicolag37
June 27th, 2020
Hope this helps. It took me 2 minutes to get cancelled.
jenniferm1038
January 14th, 2019
My 15 year old daughter ordered some shoes using my credit card (which I allowed) and she set up an account to get the offer on the cheap shoes. My 15 year old and myself (a 47 year old woman) did not know that she had entered into a VIP agreement on my behalf in which they take £35 a month. She thought it was free in that you just signed up, like you do with a newsletter (no obligation) just to get a discount code. It was not clearly obvious in any way and although I received monthly emails I did not really understand what they were saying, I thought it was some marketing ploy that they put £35 in your account (and that this would be taken off a minimum spend of £100, for example - that's what I thought so I deleted them as I get enough junk email). I only noticed this on my credit card as a payment was taken when we were all overseas so I knew we had not ordered anything.
I spoke to a nice lady in accounts today and she explained that I have paid £140 to date. I was absolutely shocked as it is not at all clear this was a subscription (even the VIP benefit list online in the account section does not say it costs £35) and I was under the impression under consumer law this type of thing should be spelt out in very clear and highly visible wording. Anyway the lady spoke to the finance dept. and they have agreed to refund the money in full (£140.00). The only concern I have is that they cannot send an email confirming this. The phone call is recorded (I pressed the record option) but I would like a response from the company that they will be refunding the money.
I have had an email to state they have stopped the subscription following my phone call (you cannot cancel online or seem to contact the company online in anyway). My daughter orders from PLT, Boohoo and all high street online shops and this is the first time I have ever encountered this scheme which I (and clearly everyone on this site and other review sites) do not think is clearly detailed enough about what you are actually entering into. If Justfab can respond to this with an email address I will write to them asking for written confirmation of my refund.
jamesb3289
June 23rd, 2020
This website will sign you up to a £35 per month VIP scheme without making it very clear - BE CAREFUL

The quality of their shoes is poor also

I would most definitely avoid
agnesc34
April 8th, 2020
My order wasn't delivered for hell knows what reason so the parcel was shipped back. They never refunded me and kept charging me £35 every month for basically nothing.
This website is a scam, please don't order from them.
natalien180
February 15th, 2020
Just noticed this company has been taking payments from me since Nov. I've sent a message and they have 5 days to refund me before I take them to small claims. This is disgusting and think you can be so deceitful is not acceptable.
janh54
February 15th, 2016
See previous review. After being told there is no way I will get a refund and I must spend the £35 taken out of my account, my account has just been credited with £35, so if you were told the same ask for a refund and if no luck write to their MD - it works. Apart from all that they do sell nice products and are efficient in posting items - just please read the small print
tazm2
June 9th, 2020
I bought a pair of boots from them back in February, as i was curious and a bit tempted by their £10 boots sale. I had to make an account to order them (not unusual, so OK), and they arrived in a timely fashion. Unfortunately they didn't fit and i had to send them back. No problems there, got a full refund- all good.

HOWEVER, today i noticed a payment to them on my paypal for £35 and was confused. As it turns out they automatically signed me up to some nonsense VIP programme that charges £35 a month! Underhanded, and appalling tactics from the company, and now I have to ring them up to cancel it because you can't even do it online.

So much money wasted on absolutely nothing as I've never even looked at the site since ordering and returning those boots, and no email notifications to speak of letting me know I'm being charged such a HUGE fee!

I'll be warning everyone I know to stay the hell away from them from now on, and Rest assured they will be getting an angry phone call from me in the morning (assuming there is anyone even there to answer it). SCAM COMPANY!

EDIT: after calling the company they have refunded my Paypal account the money they stole, so I advise all other victims to call them up and be polite but FIRM with them, and DO NOT accept the store credit that they will offer. I said no to that and then after the lady had another word with her supervisor, she said they will refund me in full. They have also closed my account completely so I never have to deal with them again. Result!
javaerj
December 11th, 2019
This website is a scam. Buy a pair of shoes last month. I didn't register for VIP membership and they didn't inform me about any other charge. But I find out that they charge me 35£ for VIP this month. Don't buy anything from this website
katrinae11
March 25th, 2019
SCAM!! I had absolutely no idea that I needed to log in and skip a month, nor did I realise that I was a VIP member. As it stands Just Fab have taken £210 off for me for services haven't received, I didn't want and was tricked into agreeing to. I have no idea how i'm going to cope financially. I've been paying as much as possible off my credit cards each month and wondering why the debt was not going down - it all makes sense now. Refusing to give my money back!
philomenad4
March 30th, 2017
I ordered a pair of boots and paid via debit card then they have taken £35 a month out of my account which i only found out about after it happening numerous times it says i have 2 VIP member credits but won't let me use them does anyone know how i can possibly get my money back from them i suffer severe anxiety issues and this has made me so poorly does anyone know what i can do please thanks In advance
tede42
March 27th, 2020
JUSTFAB is a company that ethically has little genuine respect or regard to it's customers. Their online team pays great diligence to online commenting to moderate the hate they receive and respond promptly to any comments giving the illusion they are a company who cares. To be brutally honest the only thing they seem to care about it maintaining the illusion of a trustworthy company that is actually a borderline scam. Although operating completley legitimatley and well within retail trading laws I STRONGLY ADVISE new customers meticulously read the terms and conditions as this is where you will be caught out. Essentially by entering your details and simply accepting the previously mentioned terms and conditions you have subjected yourself to a monthly subscription where you will AUTOMATICALLY be debited £35 every month. This £35 is then placed into your JUSTFAB account where you can only use it for purchases on the JUSTFAB website. You are able to cancel each months direct debit if you contact them within the first 5 days of that month, but if you cancel the direct debit and close your account you lose the entirety of your accounts value. This is an option the that should be clearly stated NOT hidden in the small print. The company would have a great amount of happy customers if this were the case. There is a plentiful market for people who want these forms of subscriptions, but to be so neglectful of the customers who do not is a poor and neiching marketing tactic that's costs JUSTFAB a great deal of customers than they could potentially gain via honest trading.

I hope this review is read by the team at JUSTFAB. I sincerely hope the years of bad reviews and aggressive/frustrated customers might eventually lead to a positive change within JUSTFAB.

Regards,
T
denitsad
October 16th, 2016
Hello everyone,

I read many bad reviews from disappointed customers of Just Fab and I wanted to give everyone my objective opinion about the whole experience, which will hopefully help others with their purchases.

I ordered two pairs of shoes on 03.10.16 and they arrived on 14.10.16. The delivery time is within the timeframe the company suggests (2-8 working days) and not too bad especially if you are prepared to wait. What attracted me to buy the shoes was the huge discount that you get from the VIP membership as well as the seemingly good quality of products. What it turns out is that Just Fab is an intermediary company, so when you place your order with them they place an order with a Chinese manufacturer, which explains the long wait and the not so good quality of products.This means that 1) if you are prepared to wait for your shoes and 2) you are not too bothered about the quality of the products simply order from Ali express.

I also noticed a few complaints about the VIP membership. My advice is read what you sign up to and once you receive your order call them up and cancel it. The lady on the phone seemed to be taking far too long to cancel my membership, so I kept reminding her that I am waiting on the line, which sped up the call. The whole call lasted no more than 5 minutes and I received a confirmation email that I am no longer a VIP member (make sure to ask for one as a proof).

Overall, I am neither satisfied, nor dissatisfied. I paid £28, so I will not return the shoes - I personally think that it is not worth the hassle. The shoes are actually okay, although nowhere near as good quality as shown in the pictures. The size is also not quite right, but they will stretch. I am a size 6, but now I think I should have ordered 6.5, so bear this in mind,

These are the things that I personally wish someone had told me before making the purchase, so I hope that this review will help others in their decision-making.

Dennie
sues128
February 21st, 2017
I want to close my membership, I did not know before ordering goods that I would be billed money every month unless I let them know I don't want the goods. I am finding it very hard to do this as the chat line states it is closed and the number is not clear and you can not cancel your membership via email. Think very carefully before committing your self to these monthly payments.
amyn122
January 19th, 2019
Do not shop here !! They show offers then when you go to pay the offer suddenly expires and they charge you double !! I ordered in November and I am still waiting for a refund !!!!!! They have stolen my money !!!! They never reply to emails and they want you to call them so that they can steal more money from you as they even charge you to call them !!!! Scammers do not waste your money !!
Hello Amy,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

madonnac
March 18th, 2014
Well,I just moved in London and I though of buying shoes, I was shocked that I got a charge, I thought someone purchased using my card.I called the hotline,spoke to a lady,I forgot her name,she explained to me how my membership works,well I honestly did not know about that first,my fault of not reading the Terms but anyway the website is okay,a little responsibility to manage my account and skip every month if I'm not ordering anything in return for the great discounts and service the company is providing.
svetlanas21
July 9th, 2018
I am sorry I cant give 0 stars. Goods are not good quality at all. When I made my first order all of the sudden came that I signed some membership agreement, which allows them to take £35 from my bank account every month. I only notice this as Pay Pal send me an email that i paid £35. I emailed Justfab and PayPal at the same time. PayPal react immediately and gave me my money back. Still dont have any respond from JustFab.
Never ever will make the mistake to shop from them!!!
lindam157
July 2nd, 2015
I'm sorry, but many of the people who are complaining on this site are claiming that JustFab doesn't warn you that they take out a monthly fee... WRONG! I was going to sign up to it when there was a good offer advertised but when proceeding to checkout I saw that to get that deal I would be signing up for a monthly subscription with a fee regardless of whether I actually got any shoes that month. It wasn't until late on in the sign up process but it was clearly stated and it also says it at various other points on the website. I didn't sign up to this service so I cannot comment on customer services, product quality or other issues, but I would like to argue against all the people claiming "it doesn't tell you" - it does, so it is your own fault if you are stupid enough to sign up to something without reading it through. I'm not talking about it being hidden in the small print of the T&Cs as no one reads that! It says it during the sign up process so it is your own fault for falling for it.
anaa92
February 12th, 2019
Absolute joke! They scammed me £35 a month without telling me or me agreeing to any useless rip off subsciption (that is apparently in the small print but I did not see any) when I bought one pair of cheap boots last winter. I can't cancel the subsciption or get a refund because I can't contact the company; the number they have doesn't work and just goes in to loop. I'm trying to resolve this with my bank however as I know the retailer they expect me to contact them. DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!
immyj
May 12th, 2015
Like many others I hadn't fully appreciated that I had signed up to the VIP membership, I possibly should have been paying more attention to what I was doing but the shoes were pretty and I got excited. But here's where my experience differs, I found cancelling the membership quick, easy and painless. Yes, the girl on the other end was trying to offer me further discounts to try and get me to stay but I politely explained that I couldn't justify it, nor would I want to bother to remember every month to opt out of buying the shoes. It must have taken 5 minutes from the end of the phone call to receive an email confirming my no-longer VIP status.

The girl I talked to did seem to be reading from a script, but so do many places; she still was friendly, polite and did understand my reasons for leaving.

The only reason I'm giving them a 3 stars is because my shoes won't be here for another 3-5 days and I don't know what the quality to be like; but at £8 (and I'll only be wearing them once) I can't really complain.
kata41
May 1st, 2015
first thing, I am impress with the quality of their clothing! I bough their white mesh bodycon dress and the cloth feels very soft cotton unlike other brands that you buy in actual store. I bought a flat sandals too and its a bit small for me although its size 7 US and Size 5 in UK which should be the right size but for some reason its a bit small.. Comfy rating of the sandal ill give it 3/5..

Secondly, package delivery it took atleast 5 days that includes weekends (sat and sun) which is pretty fast for normal delivery. If I have bought my stuff by monday, It will probably arrive at my door by wed or thurs..

Third and Last! I ordered my stuff on justfab before reading all the reviews and honestly I panicked about the company taking my money without my permission or scam. I mean who would want to get scam right? But I read their faqs and terms and condition again jut to make my mind clear and there I understood how justfab actually works! It clearly states there that skipping a month on the 1st-5th of the month will prevent you from taking a membership payment which is surprisingly for me that people dont actually read the faqs and also when you receive your package they will also place a piece of paper inside and on top of your stuff saying how VIP member works and skipping a month procedure. So for me, how could people miss that out? It just shows how people can be so stupid sometimes and easy for them to blame the company because they lost £35. If people use their brains and take a minute to read how VIP membership works, they could save their self from unwanted charges!
roxanai3
February 9th, 2019
They make you check out with VIP with little to no heads up that you'll pay £35 monthly for a membership that offers you NOTHING! And when you're joining their Live chat and try to cancel, they won't reply at all! I waited 12 hours in the chat and I haven't been replied to! VERY POOR customer service
Hello Roxana,

ts492
March 22nd, 2019
Bought 2 pairs of boots £35 - happy with them. 1 year later, realise they are still taking £35 from my a/c - not on DD but from my card details they have kept.
When asked for my £385 back, was told I can buy shoes! Insisted on refund, they agreed to pay back £245 but keeping £140 'on my account'!!!
It will be interesting to see if I actually see any money back.
Hello,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ivy

no. Just buy a shoe with it and remember to always skip before the 7th of the following month.

By Bonnie M.
See more answers (3)

Omg that's terrible - I actually emailed them as didn't find a number - telling them I wish to cancel my so called membership immediately and to refund me the money and that I had informed the bank and PayPal that no more transactions will be coming from me. Also if you have paid with PayPal - THEY will refund it - cancel and block any more transactions to justfab. I also told them I would be contacting watchdog about them and I have - the more people to contact watchdog will mean it will be covered nationwide and hopefully closing down these con artists - good luck in getting your money back - advertise the fact that it cost you £169 for the telephone call

By Val H.
See more answers (3)

PayPal will block all other payment and will get u a refund don't let this site rip you of any longer if u don't have PayPal call your bank and hey will help you get refund of this fraudulent company and back future payments watch dog or some other consumer rights should be looking at this company they are clearly ripping innocent customer of

By Paula G.