Review of JustFab.co.uk

Tel: 1-800-433-4114
support@justfab.co.uk

ws88
6/7/19

Asked for a membership to be cancelled on the 2/4/19. Since then, two £35 memberships were taken off my account. 4 customer service officers hunged up on me while I was trying to cancel my membership, and get a refund. They are intimidating and simply do not give a damn. AVOID at all costs!!!

royab3
5/24/19

I have been shopping with Justfab for a few years. But for some reason this month even though I skipped, I got charged £35 2 weeks later, which is really weird. And there was no explanation from Justfab. Makes me wonder how many they do this to and how many don't notice? Extra money for them isn't it.

ellec15
4/26/19

If there was a 0 star rating I would
If there was a 0 star rating I would have honestly gone with that. The way I've been treated by JustFab is disgusting and unprofessional. Any review that is over a 1 Star rating on here must be fake, or made by a colleague that works for them.
I've spent days/weeks/months trying to resolve a problem with JustFab I had been told I could return the clothes I ordered in exchange for my money back, as I found the clothes are so cheaply made and not worth even 1 penny of my hard earned money, to then being told I'm not aloud any of my money back but can only return my clothes for store credits (in which you HAVE to spend it on their cheaply made clothes, even if there isn't one thing that you find remotely eye catching or pleasing) I've had numerous conversations with different people that work for JustFab, over email, JustFab chat and on the phone and each of them have all told me different things. I was returned some of my money by a lovely gentlemen that understood my frustration, and understood that to not return my money it would be completely ridiculous (as it is my money after all). So I just want to say to anyone considering signing up to this scam do NOT waste your time!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Elle,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

ariannak2
4/22/19

Worst experience online shopping I ever had. Ordered same parcel 3 times!!! And every time it was not delivered for some weird reasons when my house is really easy to find and access and never ever had problems with deliveries. Contacted JustFab and they keep refunding my money on credits and when I write emails asking for help and refund into my account they just ignore them completely. I wrote them about 12 times already and they do nothing. Tried to call and spent half an hour on the phone with no answer. Asked many times to close my account and again being ignored! I can't believe I'm being treaded like that considering I was really nice to them besides all the facts.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Arianna,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

tolushea
4/13/19

I shopped here and this bloody justfabuk kept on deducting £35. I rang them and they hanged up. I have phoned my bank to report it and I hope I get my money back. Justfabuk you are a scammer. Guys never shop here

cherelleo
4/7/19

Don't shop here. They rip u off and don't refund money back that's yours. It's NOT clear you get entered into a monthly direct debit. BEWARE

katrinae11
3/25/19

SCAM!! I had absolutely no idea that I needed to log in and skip a month, nor did I realise that I was a VIP member. As it stands Just Fab have taken £210 off for me for services haven't received, I didn't want and was tricked into agreeing to. I have no idea how i'm going to cope financially. I've been paying as much as possible off my credit cards each month and wondering why the debt was not going down - it all makes sense now. Refusing to give my money back!

ts492
3/22/19

Bought 2 pairs of boots £35 - happy with them. 1 year later, realise they are still taking £35 from my a/c - not on DD but from my card details they have kept.
When asked for my £385 back, was told I can buy shoes! Insisted on refund, they agreed to pay back £245 but keeping £140 'on my account'!!!
It will be interesting to see if I actually see any money back.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

karenr487
3/1/19

I discovered some time ago that i was being charged £35 a month as a VIP Which i'd supposedly signed up for. This had been going on for over a year, and when I tried to get my money back, they would only refund me 50% and the other 50% they said I could use as a credit. I have tried several times to use this credit, and when at last in desperation I phoned to place the order, I was told it would now all be sorted, however i've just discovered they charged me for the order on my credit card rather than using the credit!!!! I am going to ring them today and threaten them with consumer protection.

anaa92
2/12/19

Absolute joke! They scammed me £35 a month without telling me or me agreeing to any useless rip off subsciption (that is apparently in the small print but I did not see any) when I bought one pair of cheap boots last winter. I can't cancel the subsciption or get a refund because I can't contact the company; the number they have doesn't work and just goes in to loop. I'm trying to resolve this with my bank however as I know the retailer they expect me to contact them. DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!

roxanai3
2/9/19

They make you check out with VIP with little to no heads up that you'll pay £35 monthly for a membership that offers you NOTHING! And when you're joining their Live chat and try to cancel, they won't reply at all! I waited 12 hours in the chat and I haven't been replied to! VERY POOR customer service

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Roxana,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

hannahk91
1/19/19

This is a FRAUDULENT company. They make you the VIP member and charge your bank account 35 pounds every month!!!!!!! HUGE SCAM

amyn122
1/19/19

Do not shop here !! They show offers then when you go to pay the offer suddenly expires and they charge you double !! I ordered in November and I am still waiting for a refund !!!!!! They have stolen my money !!!! They never reply to emails and they want you to call them so that they can steal more money from you as they even charge you to call them !!!! Scammers do not waste your money !!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Amy,

laurensm7
1/17/19

My young daughter had used my credit card to purchase 3 pairs of shoes in Oct 2017.
My card was then charged in Dec 2017 - each month -> Jan 2019. I personally gave no authorization for this transaction, no signature or voice confirmation.. Just Fab performed no verification of card ownership. If they had done their follow up- I immediately would have said "NO". I have since spoken to a JustFab agent - I volunteered to get the call recorded- I made a vocal statement saying that "no authorization was given by me to debt my card £35 each month".
I am a 50 year old man, husband, doctor and I really have no interest in ladies handbags and shoes. I have reported this to my HSBC bank and they have been in contact with the Fraud department as well as UK Business and Trading Standards.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Laurens,

jenniferm1038
1/14/19

My 15 year old daughter ordered some shoes using my credit card (which I allowed) and she set up an account to get the offer on the cheap shoes. My 15 year old and myself (a 47 year old woman) did not know that she had entered into a VIP agreement on my behalf in which they take £35 a month. She thought it was free in that you just signed up, like you do with a newsletter (no obligation) just to get a discount code. It was not clearly obvious in any way and although I received monthly emails I did not really understand what they were saying, I thought it was some marketing ploy that they put £35 in your account (and that this would be taken off a minimum spend of £100, for example - that's what I thought so I deleted them as I get enough junk email). I only noticed this on my credit card as a payment was taken when we were all overseas so I knew we had not ordered anything.
I spoke to a nice lady in accounts today and she explained that I have paid £140 to date. I was absolutely shocked as it is not at all clear this was a subscription (even the VIP benefit list online in the account section does not say it costs £35) and I was under the impression under consumer law this type of thing should be spelt out in very clear and highly visible wording. Anyway the lady spoke to the finance dept. and they have agreed to refund the money in full (£140.00). The only concern I have is that they cannot send an email confirming this. The phone call is recorded (I pressed the record option) but I would like a response from the company that they will be refunding the money.
I have had an email to state they have stopped the subscription following my phone call (you cannot cancel online or seem to contact the company online in anyway). My daughter orders from PLT, Boohoo and all high street online shops and this is the first time I have ever encountered this scheme which I (and clearly everyone on this site and other review sites) do not think is clearly detailed enough about what you are actually entering into. If Justfab can respond to this with an email address I will write to them asking for written confirmation of my refund.

bethm223
1/11/19

They seem like a genuinely good company but they unknowingly take £35 out of your account a month, I thought it was weird when I kept having money taken out of my account when I wasn't buying or receiving any shoes. Absolute scam of a company.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Beth,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

preetil1
1/7/19

I've just been scammed by JustFab UK. They are taking £35 out my account monthly for more than a year and I cannot contact them. They took out more than 700 pounds from my account over this period by fraudulently enrolling me to some VIP membership without my consent. I want this to be sorted but there is no way to reach out the company

deemak1
1/1/19

Honestly, this company makes profit mainly on rip off and scams, I dont think there is alot more I could add to what has been said already on their policy of tricking you to sign up for their VIP membership and shock you with withdrawals from your account every month of 35£
I am just here to invite everyone to join me in an effort to sue this company, it is apparently clear that they try to trick people through including the term so subtly in their terms and conditions. Please email me at : deemakhunda31@gmail.com if you feel equally betrayed and robbed and want to sue them as well.

sarahb595
11/21/18

K here we go. In 2015 i made a one off purchase for some shoes . I never knew i entered into a VIP scheme at all. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM for the people like myself that just wanted a one of transaction. If i wanted to become a VIP memeber than i would have made more than one transaction on my account. They have worded it on their website so you don't see it clearly. Ok , so today 13/11/2018 i go into a really old bank account to see that they have been taken £35.00 per month from my one pair of shoes back in 2015. My email account back then was differant and my bank now is differant to this one. It was only because i was looking for an old transaction that to my horror I could see they have taken at least £1200 from my account, not sure of the exact figure as i cant access this account. OMG seriously , have you ever heard anythig like it. I ring them to say that you can see i never wanted VIP service for one transaction and that all my money should be refunded. Well they have agreed to pay half back. Im absolutely gutted that the customer service is so disgusting . If they had refunded it all , that would have turned the situation completely around but it just goes to show you what kind of Company I am dealing with. So now i will be telling everyone including Watch dog, people i know, more reviews where possible, Facebook, everyone i can just how bad this Company is. I'm hoping my Bank will refund the rest of the money or come to close to the full amount being credited back as it really is upsetting. This Company should be called JUSTGRAB UK as they take peoples money . There are so many other people they have done this too, they obviously have no intentions on changing there webpage as its people like myself who they love. I told them i will be leaving bad reviews and they really didnt seem to care. I have being given a refund worth one year. Please give me my money back, I'm so upset with this especially when I'm now overdrawn in this account and i'm living on my own with three children. Any advise would be so appreciated

********** DISGUSTED BEYOND WORDS !!!!!!!! ******** *****

You traced my details by my email sarahdeemusic1@hotmail.com which i dont use anymore. You can contact me on sarahdeemusic1@gmail.com.

sharronh14
11/12/18
• Updated review

Thanks to sitejabber for sending my review to just fab,,a reply was sent from JustFab,no way will I be ringing them as it's more expense,,iv sent some details so time will tell if I get the refund back from them,,keep everyone updated of any progress

“Second review”
10/29/18
• Previous review

This is my second review on just fab,,as I've read hundreds of bad reviews,firstly one customer wrote we should have read the terms but unfortunately thousands of us weren't obviously that clever,,,I shop online all the time and never had any subscriptions,Never known anything like it to be honest,unfortunately if just fab were more understanding and give us our refund back but let us know we have to skip a month from then on it would be more exceptable, I never got an email reminding me of my skip a month as if I had I would have skipped that month,,,I would have bought shoes and boots from just fab in the future,but money was taken out of my bank which left me stressed as my bills were due to go out that month,I had to put extra money in my bank so I wouldn't get charges,,,So unfortunately because of just fab bad set up they have got thousands of bad reviews and obviously lost thousands of customers,,and they've got thousands and thousands of pounds in credits of people's hard earned money,,a bit of understanding just fab,give people there refunds back

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Sharron,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

catalinb6
11/11/18

I thought I bought a pair of boots at discount, I was wrong, finding today in the bank statement that they take every month £ 35 for nothing, just beacuse I did not get into my account and I did not "skip" for not to be taken my money each month! what kind of company is this ??? Terms and conditions??? where is written a lot and with small characters? who will read your aberrations !!! you are thieves who rely on the money of uninformed people !! I called to cancel my membership, but the money that was taken monthly they do not return !

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Catalin,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

lisham2
11/6/18

I have ordered of JustFab and while I was checking out, I realise in the small print that I have somehow entered into a contract with them for VIP, which charges me £35 a month if I do not click 'skip this month' by the 5th of every month! By the way I can't even find that button, so how am I supposed to cancel this unwanted contract??! What kind of stunt is this? I did not want to sign up to a monthly payment plan, all I wanted to do was buy one pair of boots and leave it at that. Its very sneaky of JustFab to not show clearly that you are signing up to a monthly contract with them. I want JustFab to cancel this payment of £35 a month, because I certainly did not click a box or anything to say that I except these payments being taken. I will take my complaint further if it is not sorted within 24hrs .

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Lisha,

elainep75
10/28/18

In March 2018 bought some items from this site which were ok .What I did not realise is that when you buy something they automatically change you to VIP and not guest and have charged me £35.00 monthly sadly for 7 months and will only refund me 3 months money .They will not give me the other £140.00 pounds back and have insisted the only way forward is for me to spend the £140.00 with them.I have tried everything and even said i would sign the £140.00 over to a charity in the Philipines which is where we have to phone to get through to them.I have read the terms and conditions now but they were far from clear and transparent.They certainly were not clear when I bought and paid for my items .THE OTHER THING IS THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO GIVE MY MONEY TO A CHARITY AS I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED THIS AS THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK IS SPEND IT ON SOME CHEAP TAT WHICH THEY SAID I COULD GIVE AS XMAS PRESENTS.PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE .I AM CERTAINLY NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO BE CAUGHT OUT LIKE THIS AND CERTAILY WONT BE THE LAST?

Tip for consumers: Please be very careful and read the terms and conditions which are neither clear nor transparent and even if you sign in as a guest the system upgrades you ha ha to VIP .BE VERY CAREFUL

hayleyb34
10/14/18

Brought a jogging set for £35 , next thing i know 4 lots of £44 (£176) its a total rip off. i did not knowingly sign up for this.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab.co.uk Representative
Hello Hayley,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

johnm2439
10/14/18

JustFab, have taken £35 per month for 6months when inadvertently signing up by my granddaughter. There has been no warning emails or receipts for the money being taken. Whether this is legal or not i do not know. How can they take money with no receipt. A great Scam and money maker for some unscrupulous company.

Tip for consumers: Do not use

Hi. I have just opened two paypal disputes after discovering that justfab has been taking money without my knowledge. I asked for the payments to be blocked. Can the poster above who got paypal to cancel the vio thing, please confirm if paypal was able to stop any further payments being taken?! Or did you have to keep contacting justfab to get account cancelled?? Thankyou.

By Bee M.

If you use your mobile phone to call them then it will cost you heaps more than on a landline and even a landline call will be extortionate! They do not accept cancellations by email, so you do actually have to call for both cancelling your membership and to apply for a refund. I have tried claiming a refund for a couple of unwanted transactions but told me that they were unable to generate cash back from "JustFab credits"... Getting a refund for your call to the customer service department would mean that you'd have to provide proof by sending them a copy of your phone bill and explaining what happened. I hope you get it back! X

By Ivy v.

Questions? Get answers from the JustFab.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for JustFab.co.uk