Review of YumeTwins

YumeTwins reviews

Suggest Category

marv9
12/6/19
I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I JUST GOT MY FIRST BOX AAA I LOVE IT I LOVE IT WE ARE SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT AND UWUWUWUUW
leviai
12/5/19
YumeTwins was my very first subscription box for items from Japan. I've been a subscriber for a long time and i'm never disappointed. All the items are excellent quality and super cute!
anal223
12/5/19
Comprei a caixa de Dezembro/19 pela primeira vez. Em menos de 1 mês já recebi minha caixa cheia de coisas lindas da Sanrio!!!!
Estou apaixonada!!!
Vou virar assinante!!!
stefanyg1
12/4/19
Great authentic stuff from Japan, you can find household items, toys, collectibles or everyday use things.
beatriceg18
12/3/19
Thanks for this Christmas box. I leave in Caribbean and it's not easy something that comes from Japan so I am very happy
lulur7
12/3/19
I love this months box so much! There's always useful things in the boxes and things you can use around your home. If recommend this for children to adults!
laurah731
11/25/19
I absolutely love this box. I got a friend buying them too. Everything is so cute and practical! Though the box may seem expensive, but its totally worth it, and the items are a deal!
jessiet34
11/16/19
Me and my 3 yr old daughter love getting yumetwins box every month! Everything is so kawaii!!!! Absolutely love the plushies and smooshies! Hello kitty, pickle, and gudetama are the bestest stuffs!
victoriam287
11/13/19
I love getting this box, it comes with super cute themed stuff every month. The price feels perfect for what you receive monthly and I haven't really disliked anything that I've gotten. I actually use more of the items I receive in this box than I have with any other subscription which is a huge plus because those other subscriptions just gather dust in my house! Well worth giving it a try, which is what I did and now I just got my 4th month!
kirstenh35
11/13/19
Everything! They have great high quality products that are super cute. Their monthly boxes have cute themes and all the items fit in that theme. They also offer insurance and tracking on their boxes plus additional bonus for being a member.
ingridf26
11/13/19
Love this box plenty of cute exclusive japanese items. Not too pricey too! Always excited to receive my box
asmaah3
11/13/19
all items are satisfying and well used! i enjoy and find every item useful. my friends got jealous, guess who recommended them to join yumetwins! i was never disappointed, each box was filled with super duper kawaii items. i'm honestly so glad i accident clicked on the ad that was on instagram!
laurenh203
11/13/19
I have been getting a Yume Twin box for over 2 years now and they only get better. Every box has useful items, so that's a plus for me. Nothing is more amazing than the adorable items, plushies, and practical things the Yume Twin box offers.
donnaf296
11/12/19
I never had any problem with Justwellpop neither with the shipping nor with the products (I already orderes cosmetics, jewelery, clothes and lifestyle-products). The customer service is very fast in replying and super friendly!
elizal8
11/11/19
I was charged for two 1 year subscriptions in July in the amount of $790.98
I disputed one of them as it was a duplicate charge and I received 2 boxes in August. The dispute resolved in your favor, somehow HOWEVER I have not received *any* boxes since. So, nothing in September or October.
And, mind you, nothing was refunded.

So, I emailed your support recently and they said because I had disputed 1 of the 2 year subscriptions, I will not be refunded AND I will not be receiving the goods/services I was charged $790.98 for.

I'd like to bring this situation to your attention!
Their support said it's a policy of theirs to not send boxes and not refund anything if anything is disputed regardless of how the dispute is resolved.
So, now they have $790.98 of my money and I've only received 2 boxes from back in August.

WTF

That's an insane amount of money to steal from someone.

T38888825
T38887642
martineg11
11/9/19
I love yumetwins because its so many variety of items. Its a so funny to open the box ! There is a theme for each month and its so cute.
bobv115
11/9/19
Very nice box with great quality items. Took around three weeks to arrive in the Netherlands and I didn't have to pay customs, which pleasantly surprised me! My first box was the Kirby box and the items are very very cute. 10/10 would order again.
catherinec285
11/7/19
Just received the October's box a couple of days ago, & was just able to open it tonight.
I love the fact that everything fits & matches with each other, and the best part is that it arrived just in time for me, since I just started going to the gym, & I actually needed those items.
christinad150
11/6/19
Usually great, but if there are any issues it's just a loss. Products are quality, cute, and more often than not useful.
joeys124
11/3/19
All the items are super super KAWAII and every time I get a box I get so excited and practically run over the mail man/woman when my yumetwins package arrives :3
lisap637
11/3/19
They offer some really nice boxes with different themes. My favourite is the Ghibli picnic box. I love the usable and cute items that comes in the different boxes. Most of this we can't get elsewhere. It is a fun surprise each month. Try it out and be surprised.
feliciak23
11/2/19
I love everything I get from YumeTwins! All items are high quality and definitely worth the wait! The price is fair for everything that comes in the box, and you even have more chances to win extra prizes or goodies with bonus codes!
heathers566
11/1/19
Love all of the cute items! You can't find these anywhere else! Would definitely recommend signing up! Cute for gifts too!!
caml8
10/31/19
A nice mix of practical (but still cute) and just straight up cute items. Worth the price and the wait for shipping (which is fair considering it ships from Japan)
kianag5
10/31/19
Each month is such a treat, I've gotten some seriously cool and amazing things! It's so nice to have something to look forward to. The items are so unique and adorable and you can't find them elsewhere. I really love getting these!!

Totally legit. Unlike a certain other loot box company, I actually got my stuff. May take awhile since it comes from Japan, but heckova worth the wait!

By Val R.

It is very easy to get in contact with customer services. Not ever getting anywhere with it though.

By Lisa P.

I have a depressed little girl who struggles in school and getting friends. Every moth there is a bright light in her depressing life. It is the the Yumetwins box. I'm so glad I got the one year subscription for her. One more year of holding on.

By Lisa P.
Questions? Get answers from the YumeTwins staff and other customers.

YumeTwins?