YumeTwins

YumeTwins has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 160 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.6%

• If you like cute goodies then this subscription box is a good pick.
  • I work away a lot so when I Skype my partner and he says my Yume Twins box has arrived it perks us both up.

• Not to mention their customer service is awful as well.
  • I disputed one of them as it was a duplicate charge and I received 2 boxes in August.
How would you rate YumeTwins?

“Fun for the whole family”

Allyse B.
1/13/20

My kids and I know there's something fun when we see that teal and purple box on our doorstep! We always have a pecking order, I get pens, stationary and usually keychains, then my two little girls can fight over plushies, bags and gadgets. It's a great balance! We always find uses for things. Only hurdle is sometimes the theme isn't quite up our alley. Sorry, Kirby. Items are still cute though!

“Never received anything”

Katharyna T.
5/29/20

I was charged for three boxes. I tried to cancel before being charged for the third box, but they make it nearly impossible to figure out how to cancel. Plus, 35 dollars just for it to be shipped as Sea Mail and have to pay ten dollars extra if you want air mail is a bit much. If I had ever received my packages rather than seeing "Refused" under the shipping area where it once said it was shipped then I might have a better story to tell. I have requested for a dispute today on the first box I made a purchase on and will provide more information when they hopefully contact me back.

subscription box (12) customer service (7) yume twins box (3) quality items (4) love everything (4) 2 boxes (3)
cheyennet10
March 29th, 2020
The cutest subscription box ever!!! Everything is so high quality and so amazing! they curate all of the items and they go together so well! My first box was the April 2020 box and I am so pleased with every single item! The plushie is AMAZING I never expected such a good quality plushie! It also isn't just items that are gonna sit around either they give you a ton of cute useful things that you could never find in a store in the US!
christinal302
April 29th, 2020
Such an adorable delivery to receive straight from Japan. Love the boxes and they have stuff for every Japan lover. Great quality products
bethl172
February 18th, 2020
Good quality products, love that you can collect streaks/points that add up to rewards!
Everything is cute
pinl2
August 1st, 2020
The box arrived within 2 days all the way from Japan to Europe. I didn't expect it so fast especially during the pandemic. This is my first box and I'm pleasantly surprised about the content. The products arrived in perfect condition and are of great quality.
isabeld23
February 14th, 2020
all the items in this box were EXTREMELY high quality, very useful and cute and i absolutely adore them!
jenniferl825
February 22nd, 2020
This is a box I originally subscribed to near the start of it launching. I had to stop for a little bit, but have recently started the subscription again. It's my one little treat for myself every month and it always cheers me up. Everything is always super cute and useful. I love the stationary, plushies and handy kitchen and lifestyle things. My flat is cuter and feels more home-like because of it.

Customer services are always extremely helpful and kind!
marthag200
February 18th, 2020
Super adorable items and good quality!! Everything is durable, adorable and actually quite useful! I'm always excited to see what I'll get!
sophiew60
March 27th, 2020
The best kawaii subscription box out there, I can honestly say I'm happy with every item in my box! Cant wait for next month already :)
brittneyf18
April 4th, 2020
I was skeptical of getting any type of subscription box at first, but Ive always wanted to go to Japan and I love all the cute stuff they have there so I thought I would give it a chance. I love it, this is my 7th box and everything has a practical use, and if you don't like something you can always re-gift them!
shelbyp91
February 16th, 2020
Monthly box with a variety of cute items. Great for price required and love getting to display and use all the wonderful things.
allyseb
January 13th, 2020
bronteb2
February 13th, 2020
I am only new to YumeTwins subscription , and recently just got my February box. It is one of the best, cutest purchases I've made and I am in love with all of the items that I received ! They are handy, kawaii and just all-round great!!
Will definitely be buying again
jacquelineb223
March 9th, 2020
I have been going back and forth about which place to order kawaii or fandom boxing i previously had loot crate but this one been so much better. It on time it doesn't recycle products and it themes make sense. It also sticks to the core of the business. It kawaii products straight from japan. So no random stuff here. It a great subscription service.
ravenf6
March 4th, 2020
I've never had a problem with this company. The items are always of good quality and super cute. Love looking forward to the next box.
isabelv21
March 1st, 2020
Every month is my birthday, cause I never know what Im gonna get when i open de beautifull green/purple box. And it never dissapoint.cute and sometimes even usefull stuff that everyone would love <3
emmah293
March 15th, 2020
If you like cute things, you need this box in your life!!!!! Every box has brought me so much happiness/joy! I literally cry at the cuteness! My room is now decorated with more cute items thanks to this box & I need to renew my subscription ASAP to get more!!!!
sarahm1244
May 21st, 2020
The box has a solid well thought out theme with items that are pretty good quality, many of them are useful.
angelinas54
March 12th, 2020
I just received my first box, the March Spring Cleaning box, and I am already in love with it! The items were very cute, and they were all official sanrio and san-x items! The price for the box is very good, and is worth it! I definitely reccomend getting the Yume Twins box if you are a fan of sanrio and san-x!
katharynat
May 29th, 2020
paml150
February 18th, 2020
Consistent fun items from Japan every month! A good variety of useful items. We have been a subscriber for years.
dongp2
July 8th, 2020
Super cute items every month! Only thing is the boxes are sometimes late, and during this pandemic almost always late and come in wring order! Super rewarding to open every month!
joeyc75
March 2nd, 2020
With YumeTwins I'm surprised every box seeing that not only am I supplied with not only the cutest Sanrio merchandise but with a Variety of cute brands that serve use! Small plates, mini trash bins, spoons, disposable straws, water bottles, bag, air fresheners, and so much more!! This box is phenomenal!
ashleys622
March 11th, 2020
The merchandise you get from boxes like this is so cute! I've tried a few kawaii boxes and this is my favorite. It's filled with fun, useful items! I would recommend giving it a try!
casandraw4
March 15th, 2020
Definitely worth the value!
A lot of the items are cute and useful, including items like aprons, water bottles and reusable bags, as well as just cute and very high-quality plushies, I definitely recommend.
emilyc363
February 24th, 2020
I heard of YumeTwins from a couple of YouTubers I watch and I really desperately wanted to get a box, so I got one as soon as I could and I've got to say it was way better than what I was expecting I was thoroughly impressed. What I'm trying to say is that if you can get this box do get this box you will really enjoy it 10/10!

Totally legit. Unlike a certain other loot box company, I actually got my stuff. May take awhile since it comes from Japan, but heckova worth the wait!

By Val R.
See more answers (12)

It is very easy to get in contact with customer services. Not ever getting anywhere with it though.

By Lisa P.