Review of AdoreMe

Tel: 800-433-2367
2018 Customer choice award

hollyc203
5/18/19

they require you to become a paid monthly subscriber in order to purchase their products. You also cannot easily cancel subscription and they build it in so its easy to miss that you'll be charged every month until you go through the cancellation process. Horrible

seheep
5/16/19

I hate this company. They automatically set to vip membership and they charge every month so please check before you check out

Quality is so bad. Shipping delivery comes late
Credit card info cannot be deleted
Bad website
Refund process is horrible
So I had to spend about 80dollars as store credit.
When they said about 40percent off, when I click it , you should buy more than three.
Now I know why others saying it is garbage company.

maleaha
5/16/19

I ordered 1 set from Adore me because I'd never purchased from them before and was worried it might be a scam, well that's exactly what it is. After placing my order it continued to say processing from the day I ordered it (May 12) and still says processing today (May 16) even though it's supposed to be delivered between May 15-17 I try to talk with customer service to cancel the order since it would be arriving too late for the purpose I ordered it for and was told that since it was already processing not shipped that I couldn't cancel it but cound send it back whenever I receive it which I'm sure will be no time soon. So therefore I have no idea when or if I will receive the item at all but they received and are keeping my money so please do not waste your time and yess I'm a real person I work a regular 9-5 job so the prices ofcourse were very appealing and I also have a hard time finding my size in stores so that's why I ordered from Adore Me but after this experience would rather buy too small bras out of the store then try any other App for fear of this same thing. I hope this helps someone else as this is all I can do!

summerp13
5/15/19

Don't waste your time!!! Poor quality products, like really poor! The leg holes of my bathing suit were so baggy and uneven I could see my butt crack. Extremely rude customer service. Unable to communicate with a manger. Wanted to charge me a restocking fee for something "broken". Two different agents hung up on me. Cannot cancel membership over the phone. Must get email, go to website and cancel (which is overly complicated to find the location). Was told I could contact a manage through the email sent and never was able to contact one. Total Scam!!!

tammys265
5/9/19

So I decided to order a set off of adore me for the first time. Unfortunately, I was not pleased with how the "Heathyr" set looked on me. So, i decided to return it to get my money back. I did not wish to exchange it. For starters, I only had the set on for FIVE MINUTES max and then i took it off and returned it to the very box it came in. I returned the package exactly as the instructions laid out. After waiting about a month for an update on the status of my return, i had to reach out to the company not once but TWICE. It is disheartening to know that a brand with such a cool business model does not have the customer service to serve their customers as best they can. I shouldn't have to go out of my way to find out about a return. When somebody finally returned my email, the representative said my item failed the quality control test all returns go through before they can be put back in inventory due to a "strong tobacco/perfume scent." this is impossible because I do not wear perfume. even if i did, wearing the item for FIVE minutes would not make it smell like perfume. Also, I do not smoke, nor do i live with anybody who does. The representative who returned my email said she would provide me with a voucher code to get a new item. I do not want another item. I do not want to support a brand that is not going to provide me with the proper customer service. I want my money back. This is extremely frustrating that I cannot get my money back due to matters that are not my fault.

lorag11
5/3/19

First they charge you a stylist fee before you even get your first order. Then when the what they call a stylist completely ignores your choices they refuse to refund the stylist fee. My entire first order was returned and the person they paid to pull random items from a shelf might have received $20.
Then let's talk quality. I could have picked up the same items at Walmart.
I would keep your $20 and shop elsewhere.

grcs1
4/29/19

these stupid people scammed me out of over 300$ by charging me monthly fees with no notice. STAY AWAY

leslieh70
4/25/19

I have to do so many actions on the website such to see their products! Guys, it is so uncomfortable! And the website works unwell.

danielac42
4/21/19

I cannot for the life of me get them to
I cannot for the life of me get them to cancel this, no matter how hard I try. They keep sending me things and charging me for them!

I have moved out of the country, and BEFORE doing so, asked them to stop sending me these and stop charging me for them. Well, it's been months and they keep sending them and charging me, and I can't return any boxes sent BECAUSE I AM OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Sending emails or complaints on their website do not help.

Worst decision I have made. I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of this company. No morals at all.

sharrinl
4/17/19

Just bought once. Then got charged 40 bucks for four months without noticing me ahead.
Never buy stuff from this website. You are not saving money but send money to them. Until you realized what has happened, you have been charged a lot amount of money. This is not about money. This shows the trait of a company, which is: it cannot be trusted.

monicap110
4/16/19

They completely ignored me multiple times when i asked them to fix a simple problem on their end, being customer service reps, you think that would be their whole job. But instead of fixing the problem THEY MADE, they ignore my emails more than once and told me to fix a problem. Which by the way had a time consuming solution, because i would have to look through their entire catalogue again for the exact pieces I originally ordered all because their website doesnt even have a simple "re-order" tab or a link to click on the exact piece in a customer's past/cancelled orders section.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue. Could you please help us out with an order number related to this issue?

We would greatly appreciate it. It would help us greatly to investigate this mishap with our team.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are genuinely sorry about the disappointment our service has caused you.

bettys156
4/10/19

I had ordered one set from adore me and it was a very comfortable bra and panty set i normally wear victorias secret and decided to try them the bra and panty set had been worn maybe 10 times and the wire came out of the bra and bra had been washed on gentle cycle and air dried every time. So mu suggestion to you is never buy anything from this company that you want to last their warranty policy is for 30 days

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We're sorry to hear about what happened to your bra. We do not have a definite time-frame on how long a bra will last.
We can only offer a courtesy exchange for broken bras if it is still within 60 days from the date it was purchased. Unfortunately, since you have contacted us 10 months after the bra was purchased our representatives could not offer any replacements.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

michaelf738
4/3/19

I cannot get these people off of my credit card. They cannot look me up via the credit card information and claim that they cannot find my email address. These people should be removed from the web!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

shakindad
3/25/19

Love this! Great sales. It's a lil pricey but they always have some kind of sale! They should just restock more items because they run out really fast being on the few stores that cater to us plus size women.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This insightful information helps us to hear about our products and service directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We would like to inform you that your feedback is truly important to us as this kind of information is always taken into consideration in order for us to improve our services.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services from AdoreMe.com.

Rest assured that your request has been forwarded to our design department and we hope to cater to your needs in the near future.
pamelac221
3/17/19

I sent back a set and what I thought was a credit refunded for that set was actually for the membership that I did not sign up for? I have an email from a rep saying it was refunded for the membership, but nothing about the set being refunded and a text from a rep saying the set failed our sanitary inspection which is absolutely ridiculous, I did exactly as instructed send back in the original packaging, and not worn, it was cheaply made and I immediately mailed it back knowing about the re-stocking fee which is the only thing they were clear on. So which is it ? Refund for the set, or refund for the membership? They credited my account on 3/10 for 39.95 then turned around and debited same day for 39.95. I am still waiting for a confirmation email from the rep that told me as a one time courtesy I have requested a refund for your return, so it must be for the set? This is just poorly executed, one person telling me something different in email and another different through text. I cancelled the VIP I didn't want and returned the merchandise I just want my 39.95 back. I received and email also the return was approved, where is the refund for the set that was returned ?

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

Thank you for bringing your complaint to our attention.

We are deeply sorry to hear about the misunderstanding. Ont he 10th of March you have been indeed refunded for the VIP store credit charge ($39.95).

We regret it deeply that you had such a terrible experience regarding your latest return. We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this unfortunate situation might have caused you. It is not in our intention to suggest that you willingly and knowingly sent back a damaged item, nor that you have worn it. Even from trying on a set mishaps can happen due to the smallest of things, like the smell of a perfume or deodorant that leaves visible marks on the item.

In these cases our warehouse immediately rejects the return as the underwear can no longer be restocked. As you can understand no client would want to receive lingerie that is not in an impeccable state.

On the other hand we realize how these instances can be completely unintentional. This is why we offer refund or a voucher code to those who contact us and explain the situation. This is why our representative went ahead and issued a refund of $34 for the rejected set on the 15th of March and canceled your membership per your request.

We would like to express our apologies in more than just words by refunding you the $5.95 restocking fee as well.

Please allow your bank 1 to 3 business days to process the transaction and for the funds to appear back in your bank account.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the invonvenience this has caused you.

wailg
3/14/19

I receive multiple boxes from excercise wear to shoe's. I listed my preference's and placed my first order with adore me. Huge mistake!! I received my first box with everything that was not on my preference list.. Then to top it off I already paid a stylist fee which should go to the "stylist" and I use this term very loosely. Basically I just threw $20 out the window for a person to rummage around shelves pick out cheap quality undergarments and put them in the mail.
I requested to cancel my subscription and do Not recommend this company to anyone who would like good customer service along with good quality lingerie.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue. Could you please help us out with an order number related to this issue and explain your concern at help@adoreme.com?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are genuinely sorry about the disappointment our product and service has caused you.

starg6
3/2/19

They will not return your money unless you continuously call. They charge $5.95 for restock of each set that you return. It takes well over a month to complete the return process. Better to just buy a set in person from some other lingerie store. Each customer service rep has a different story. Take note of who you talk to and the date.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

Please note that our representatives are always happy to refund the restocking fee for first time customers who did not know about the policy, no questions asked. As soon as you receive the notification email that we have processed your return please contact us via email and you can be sure to receive a full refund.

virginiea
2/7/19

J'ai commandé un maillot de bain. Je l'ai reçu rapidement et il me fait très bien, il est exactement tel que sur les photos.

kassij
2/3/19

If I could give this business negative stars, I would. Customer Service is a joke. They do not take into consideration that perhaps the customer knows what they are looking for in a bra. I've complained several times about how off my orders were. They said several times they would change it up and offer a selection of sizes that are similar. Never did. Stylists are no better than your 3 year old picking out clothes for you. Seriously. I gave specific details about what size, type, padding, and colors I wanted. I got none of what I asked for. Instead I got everything I made clear over and over again that I DID NOT WANT. One of their stylists told me an A cup is the same cup size as a D cup!!! Since when? It's a complete waste of time and waste of money.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Kassi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We find it concerning that even though you have taken advantage of the style quiz the Elite Dashboard offered, you still have received the wrong size. We have reported this to the IT team so that they can investigate the error. We were sorry to see that due to this experience you have canceled your membership. We intend to learn from every experience and hope to improve the service so that no similar glitches will occur.

Please accept our sincere apologies!

jacindas1
12/30/18

This place is a total scam, and their customer service is a joke. When I placed my order for the "Elite Box", it said TWICE plainly in black and white when I went to check out "Pay $0 today!!!". It did mention that there would be a stylist fee of $20, but was very misleading and unclear about WHEN that would be charged. So I was left totally confused and frankly very p***ed off when I checked my bank account and saw that they had charged me the stylist fee immediately. Seeing as how I had just spent my entire paycheck on Christmas, it caused me to incur an overdraft fee with my bank. I called customer service (after having to do a Google search for their phone number; apparently they don't want people to be able to easily get ahold of them for obvious reasons) and spoke with a woman named "Tiny". I told Tiny about my confusion with the charge seeing as how it said that there was $0 due at the time of the order and that I needed them to cancel me immediately and issue a refund because they were going to cause my bank account to overdraft and explained that there are fees associated with this. Rather than apologizing and offering to fix it immediately, this woman just went in circles with me trying to "explain" the styling fee. I had to tell her at least twice that I didn't need her to explain, I just needed her to fix it. I even at one point told her that if she needed to escalate me to a manager that would be fine and she just flat out ignored me and kept trying to "explain" why there was a fee even though it tells you that you don't have to pay anything up front! Eventually I just had to stop her and tell her I would file a claim with my bank and write a review on every website I could find to warn people about the bait and switch and hang up. If you're going to charge a $20 fee, you need to tell people WHEN so that they can expect it! Not, "Pay $0 today!" and then charge them the next day! Worst subscription box experience ever. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jacinda,

Thank you for reviewing us!

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this situation might have caused you. We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Even so, just like any other company, we do this by following certain internal policies that have been put in place to efficiently help our customers.

Therefore, the styling fee is applied as credit to cover the costs of your stylist which handpicks your Elite boxes’ sets, in accordance with the preferences you input in your account’s Elite dashboard. Also, it covers restocking costs as well as any possible damages incurred by the box during transport.

This charge is included in the Elite sets’ price. If you don’t keep any sets, this charge will be non-refundable.

I hope that I have been able to clear up any questions that you had. Don't worry, we will assess your complaint to deduct measures we can adopt to prevent issues of this nature in subsequent times.

If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Adore Me,
nonyab18
12/29/18

This stuff is made super cheap- like WalMart cheap. Except at WalMart you pay $2.99 not $24.99. At WalMart, if you're gonna buy your stuff there, you can see it in person and see if it's gonna fit.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Nonya,

Thank you for taking your time to review us.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our products. Rest assured that we'll do our best to continuously improve and expand the styles range that we currently offer to accommodate our customer's needs and wants. Therefore, let me inform you that I already sent your review to our Design Department for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

jaclynnm
11/9/18

Adore me is a horrible company. Do not order with them, especially within Canada.

My first order with Adore Me when I signed up with them as a V.I.P went fine. I got my order within 10 business days, with all the items that were ordered, in a nice protected box, and reasonable quality. (Not to be compared to La Senzas or Victoria Secrets quality, though).

Now that I've ordered with them a second time I'm being completely ripped off. I placed an order on October 15th. The expected arrival date was supposed to be on October 22nd-25th.

It is now November 7th and my order just showed up at the door. In a demolished box. And a receiving fee of $65 and change. ????!!!!! I refused the package and called the company immediately. Apparently I have to pay the shipping fee, they won't pay for it, even though I paid for shipping when I processed my order. What's even more frustrating, is they are going to have to pay for the shipping regardless when it gets sent back to them, so why not just make your customer happy and pay for the shipping as promised?

The box is on the way back to them. Even if there wasnt an absurd shipping fee I would have probably refused it anyways because of the quality of the box; I'm sure there is missing items.

They will not issue a refund. I am now out $167.98 Canadian for only 2 sets of lingerie. (They get you with low advertised pricing in U.S currency). I never expect to see that money again even when they do receive the box back.

I can not believe they expect me to pay $240 for 2 sets of lingerie. I could go to a designer boutique and pay only a slight bit more for much better quality and service.

This company has turned into scam artist, caused me an unnecessary amount of stress, and literally robbed me of my money.

F you Adore me.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jackie,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm very sorry you incurred these additional charges for your package at customs. All orders outside of the U.S may be subject to customs fees. We try to make this as clear as possible by providing this information on our website prior to purchasing.

Customs fees are processed by the Canadian government and chosen at their discretion. We do not have details on the selection process of which packages will be subject to fees.

You are never obligated to pay this fee as you may reject the package. It will then be returned to our warehouse and once received we are able to provide you a full refund.

Should you accept the order and incur customs fees, you can ask for a readjustment for them here: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dispute-contestation-eng.html

Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid customs fees charged by your custom and border patrol.

In addition, we have requested a refund for the charges in your account seeing that you have returned the package back to us.This is a confirmation that you have been refunded.

Amount :: $129.85 USD ($85.90 and $39.95)

Please allow 1-3 business days for the full refunded amount to be available in your charged account. Should you have any other questions or concerns, our customer care team is always happy to help.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience.

mollyh48
10/30/18

Be wary of this site! They may have cute braziers and undergarments but they also have a vulnerable network that allowed for my account to get hacked resulting in the fraudulent, unauthorized charge of $150. Their network is weak and in the countless times I've called them for resolution, no steps have been made to resolve this. Their customer service representatives informed me that they believed the order to be fraudulent then went ahead and shipped anyway to some hacker in Florida who just spent a portion of my rent money on leggings. While the first representative I spoke to was helpful and apologetic, I found myself speaking to progressively more vapid and misinformed sales girls unable to help me in my time of stress. Do not trust this site. Their network is weak and you may suffer my same fate. Save yourself (and your wallet) some heartache and shop somewhere better.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Molly,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have alerted our fraud prevention team immeadiately of this issue and also have issued a refund for your fraudulent charge and it should be already back in your account.

We are truly sorry you had to go through this less than desirable experience. A few tips on how to prevent your accounts from being hacked is using strong and different passwords - the more diverse, the harder it is for malicious third parties to hack.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you further with, I'm more than happy to help!

Best wishes,
joaoo7
10/13/18

My wife loves it and she looks good in it! Adore Me always delivers on quality and on time. Fits like a dream & is beautiful.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Joao,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

XO,
chinap2
9/28/18

Have been trying to process an exchange for the passed 4 days and no one is responding to my emails. I call and keep getting told "oh you can process it tomorrow" but when I try to do it, it tells me that I have to get authorization first. Everyone keeps says that they "pre approved it" so I can do it on my end and yet I can't. My item is exchange only and I need it soon but they keep $#*!ing around and if the swimsuit goes out of stock of the size I need I will be very upset. I already had to repurchase it in another color because apparently the same set in different colors isn't the same set so you can't exchange that way...so I had to spend another 39.95 to get it in another color and their size chart is f'd up so you're never sure if something will fit or not. And, for me, none of those things would be an issue if customer service wasn't so $#*!ty. Four emails unanswered. Four phone calls giving me the same weak flippant responses and I was told that "they don't have managers, there is no one above them, nothing they can do, they don't have resources to fix the issue" I was hung up on when I insisted on speaking to someone else. They disregard my questions and statements when I ask about a supervisor and just kept repeating some script. All emails I received after each call had same script but didn't address my issue or reflect what was said during the call. I feel like they only have 4 or 5 women working there answering phones and emails which is terrible when they all or a majort has crappy customer service skills. If a manager happens to read this, do reach out to China P. Adore Me, you only have one number from what I can find and seems like 5 ppl to answer and none are supervisors so how do you get feedback about the ppl answering customer inquiries?? I can see why people are saying it's a scam. It shouldn't be this hard to get a hold of a manager or someone who can ACTUALLY HELP. I love your merchandise but your people experience is pushing customers away.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello China,

We are terribly sorry to hear that you had a rough experience with our customer service team. We hold them to extremely high standards of performance and take complaints seriously. Being unhelpful to a customer is entirely unacceptable. We intend to investigate this case rigorously.

Unfortunately, we have indeed experienced some technical issues related to the exchange processes. Our IT team, however, has resolved the issue in the meantime and we are happy to tell you that your exchange option is available on the site now.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. The exchange process is generally a smooth an easy process.

Adore Me

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R.

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T.

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L.

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S.

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for contacting us with your request! We are truly happy to see that you have the intention to make a purchase from our website. We hope that your experience with us will be simply adorable! I would like to inform you that our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take 7-10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs. In order for you to be able to purchase the perfect size, please be advised that every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently, so its best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a different size from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide. You will see here option of measurements for bras and panties, swimwear, lingerie and so on. However, if this set is not going to be a perfect fit for the first time, on our Adore Me page we have a Frequently Asked Questions section where our exchange and return policy is explained. Here you can find more information regarding the exchange process: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003474328-What-s-your-free-exchange-policy- and also here we have the return process explained: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003473828-How-do-I-return-an-item-). Because we understand that shopping online for intimates can sometimes be tricky we have free exchanges and easy returns for our valued customers. Furthermore, you can always contact us at help@adoreme.com with questions regarding the exchange process and a friendly agent will be more than happy to assist you! Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nataliya , Thank you for contacting us! For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month. At this time, we have the following styles in your size: https://www.adoreme.com/bras-and-panties/where/bra-cup-size/36ddd Hope this helps! Best regards, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

20 Photos for AdoreMe