Review of AdoreMe

New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
2018 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

pamelac221
3/17/19

I sent back a set and what I thought was a credit refunded for that set was actually for the membership that I did not sign up for? I have an email from a rep saying it was refunded for the membership, but nothing about the set being refunded and a text from a rep saying the set failed our sanitary inspection which is absolutely ridiculous, I did exactly as instructed send back in the original packaging, and not worn, it was cheaply made and I immediately mailed it back knowing about the re-stocking fee which is the only thing they were clear on. So which is it ? Refund for the set, or refund for the membership? They credited my account on 3/10 for 39.95 then turned around and debited same day for 39.95. I am still waiting for a confirmation email from the rep that told me as a one time courtesy I have requested a refund for your return, so it must be for the set? This is just poorly executed, one person telling me something different in email and another different through text. I cancelled the VIP I didn't want and returned the merchandise I just want my 39.95 back. I received and email also the return was approved, where is the refund for the set that was returned ?

wailg
3/14/19

I receive multiple boxes from excercise wear to shoe's. I listed my preference's and placed my first order with adore me. Huge mistake!! I received my first box with everything that was not on my preference list.. Then to top it off I already paid a stylist fee which should go to the "stylist" and I use this term very loosely. Basically I just threw $20 out the window for a person to rummage around shelves pick out cheap quality undergarments and put them in the mail.
I requested to cancel my subscription and do Not recommend this company to anyone who would like good customer service along with good quality lingerie.

starg6
3/2/19

They will not return your money unless you continuously call. They charge $5.95 for restock of each set that you return. It takes well over a month to complete the return process. Better to just buy a set in person from some other lingerie store. Each customer service rep has a different story. Take note of who you talk to and the date.

virginiea
2/7/19

J'ai commandé un maillot de bain. Je l'ai reçu rapidement et il me fait très bien, il est exactement tel que sur les photos.

kassij
2/3/19

If I could give this business negative stars, I would. Customer Service is a joke. They do not take into consideration that perhaps the customer knows what they are looking for in a bra. I've complained several times about how off my orders were. They said several times they would change it up and offer a selection of sizes that are similar. Never did. Stylists are no better than your 3 year old picking out clothes for you. Seriously. I gave specific details about what size, type, padding, and colors I wanted. I got none of what I asked for. Instead I got everything I made clear over and over again that I DID NOT WANT. One of their stylists told me an A cup is the same cup size as a D cup!!! Since when? It's a complete waste of time and waste of money.

jacindas1
12/30/18

This place is a total scam, and their customer service is a joke. When I placed my order for the "Elite Box", it said TWICE plainly in black and white when I went to check out "Pay $0 today!!!". It did mention that there would be a stylist fee of $20, but was very misleading and unclear about WHEN that would be charged. So I was left totally confused and frankly very p***ed off when I checked my bank account and saw that they had charged me the stylist fee immediately. Seeing as how I had just spent my entire paycheck on Christmas, it caused me to incur an overdraft fee with my bank. I called customer service (after having to do a Google search for their phone number; apparently they don't want people to be able to easily get ahold of them for obvious reasons) and spoke with a woman named "Tiny". I told Tiny about my confusion with the charge seeing as how it said that there was $0 due at the time of the order and that I needed them to cancel me immediately and issue a refund because they were going to cause my bank account to overdraft and explained that there are fees associated with this. Rather than apologizing and offering to fix it immediately, this woman just went in circles with me trying to "explain" the styling fee. I had to tell her at least twice that I didn't need her to explain, I just needed her to fix it. I even at one point told her that if she needed to escalate me to a manager that would be fine and she just flat out ignored me and kept trying to "explain" why there was a fee even though it tells you that you don't have to pay anything up front! Eventually I just had to stop her and tell her I would file a claim with my bank and write a review on every website I could find to warn people about the bait and switch and hang up. If you're going to charge a $20 fee, you need to tell people WHEN so that they can expect it! Not, "Pay $0 today!" and then charge them the next day! Worst subscription box experience ever. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jacinda,

Thank you for reviewing us!

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this situation might have caused you. We always wish to ensure a great customer experience and minimize any discomfort as much as possible. Even so, just like any other company, we do this by following certain internal policies that have been put in place to efficiently help our customers.

Therefore, the styling fee is applied as credit to cover the costs of your stylist which handpicks your Elite boxes’ sets, in accordance with the preferences you input in your account’s Elite dashboard. Also, it covers restocking costs as well as any possible damages incurred by the box during transport.

This charge is included in the Elite sets’ price. If you don’t keep any sets, this charge will be non-refundable.

I hope that I have been able to clear up any questions that you had. Don't worry, we will assess your complaint to deduct measures we can adopt to prevent issues of this nature in subsequent times.

If there is anything more you would like assistance with, please let us know. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,
Adore Me,
nonyab18
12/29/18

This stuff is made super cheap- like WalMart cheap. Except at WalMart you pay $2.99 not $24.99. At WalMart, if you're gonna buy your stuff there, you can see it in person and see if it's gonna fit.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Nonya,

Thank you for taking your time to review us.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our products. Rest assured that we'll do our best to continuously improve and expand the styles range that we currently offer to accommodate our customer's needs and wants. Therefore, let me inform you that I already sent your review to our Design Department for it to be reviewed and taken into consideration.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Best regards,
jaclynnm
11/9/18

Adore me is a horrible company. Do not order with them, especially within Canada.

My first order with Adore Me when I signed up with them as a V.I.P went fine. I got my order within 10 business days, with all the items that were ordered, in a nice protected box, and reasonable quality. (Not to be compared to La Senzas or Victoria Secrets quality, though).

Now that I've ordered with them a second time I'm being completely ripped off. I placed an order on October 15th. The expected arrival date was supposed to be on October 22nd-25th.

It is now November 7th and my order just showed up at the door. In a demolished box. And a receiving fee of $65 and change. ????!!!!! I refused the package and called the company immediately. Apparently I have to pay the shipping fee, they won't pay for it, even though I paid for shipping when I processed my order. What's even more frustrating, is they are going to have to pay for the shipping regardless when it gets sent back to them, so why not just make your customer happy and pay for the shipping as promised?

The box is on the way back to them. Even if there wasnt an absurd shipping fee I would have probably refused it anyways because of the quality of the box; I'm sure there is missing items.

They will not issue a refund. I am now out $167.98 Canadian for only 2 sets of lingerie. (They get you with low advertised pricing in U.S currency). I never expect to see that money again even when they do receive the box back.

I can not believe they expect me to pay $240 for 2 sets of lingerie. I could go to a designer boutique and pay only a slight bit more for much better quality and service.

This company has turned into scam artist, caused me an unnecessary amount of stress, and literally robbed me of my money.

F you Adore me.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jackie,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm very sorry you incurred these additional charges for your package at customs. All orders outside of the U.S may be subject to customs fees. We try to make this as clear as possible by providing this information on our website prior to purchasing.

Customs fees are processed by the Canadian government and chosen at their discretion. We do not have details on the selection process of which packages will be subject to fees.

You are never obligated to pay this fee as you may reject the package. It will then be returned to our warehouse and once received we are able to provide you a full refund.

Should you accept the order and incur customs fees, you can ask for a readjustment for them here: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dispute-contestation-eng.html

Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid customs fees charged by your custom and border patrol.

In addition, we have requested a refund for the charges in your account seeing that you have returned the package back to us.This is a confirmation that you have been refunded.

Amount :: $129.85 USD ($85.90 and $39.95)

Please allow 1-3 business days for the full refunded amount to be available in your charged account. Should you have any other questions or concerns, our customer care team is always happy to help.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience.

Kind regards,

mollyh48
10/30/18

Be wary of this site! They may have cute braziers and undergarments but they also have a vulnerable network that allowed for my account to get hacked resulting in the fraudulent, unauthorized charge of $150. Their network is weak and in the countless times I've called them for resolution, no steps have been made to resolve this. Their customer service representatives informed me that they believed the order to be fraudulent then went ahead and shipped anyway to some hacker in Florida who just spent a portion of my rent money on leggings. While the first representative I spoke to was helpful and apologetic, I found myself speaking to progressively more vapid and misinformed sales girls unable to help me in my time of stress. Do not trust this site. Their network is weak and you may suffer my same fate. Save yourself (and your wallet) some heartache and shop somewhere better.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Molly,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have alerted our fraud prevention team immeadiately of this issue and also have issued a refund for your fraudulent charge and it should be already back in your account.

We are truly sorry you had to go through this less than desirable experience. A few tips on how to prevent your accounts from being hacked is using strong and different passwords - the more diverse, the harder it is for malicious third parties to hack.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you further with, I'm more than happy to help!

Best wishes,
joaoo7
10/13/18

My wife loves it and she looks good in it! Adore Me always delivers on quality and on time. Fits like a dream & is beautiful.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Joao,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

chinap2
9/28/18

Have been trying to process an exchange for the passed 4 days and no one is responding to my emails. I call and keep getting told "oh you can process it tomorrow" but when I try to do it, it tells me that I have to get authorization first. Everyone keeps says that they "pre approved it" so I can do it on my end and yet I can't. My item is exchange only and I need it soon but they keep $#*!ing around and if the swimsuit goes out of stock of the size I need I will be very upset. I already had to repurchase it in another color because apparently the same set in different colors isn't the same set so you can't exchange that way...so I had to spend another 39.95 to get it in another color and their size chart is f'd up so you're never sure if something will fit or not. And, for me, none of those things would be an issue if customer service wasn't so $#*!ty. Four emails unanswered. Four phone calls giving me the same weak flippant responses and I was told that "they don't have managers, there is no one above them, nothing they can do, they don't have resources to fix the issue" I was hung up on when I insisted on speaking to someone else. They disregard my questions and statements when I ask about a supervisor and just kept repeating some script. All emails I received after each call had same script but didn't address my issue or reflect what was said during the call. I feel like they only have 4 or 5 women working there answering phones and emails which is terrible when they all or a majort has crappy customer service skills. If a manager happens to read this, do reach out to China P. Adore Me, you only have one number from what I can find and seems like 5 ppl to answer and none are supervisors so how do you get feedback about the ppl answering customer inquiries?? I can see why people are saying it's a scam. It shouldn't be this hard to get a hold of a manager or someone who can ACTUALLY HELP. I love your merchandise but your people experience is pushing customers away.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello China,

We are terribly sorry to hear that you had a rough experience with our customer service team. We hold them to extremely high standards of performance and take complaints seriously. Being unhelpful to a customer is entirely unacceptable. We intend to investigate this case rigorously.

Unfortunately, we have indeed experienced some technical issues related to the exchange processes. Our IT team, however, has resolved the issue in the meantime and we are happy to tell you that your exchange option is available on the site now.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. The exchange process is generally a smooth an easy process.

Kind regards,
richarda329
9/24/18

Great product easy way to treat my girl every month and make her feel special and she loves it. Thanks AdoreMe

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Richard,
Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Follow us on Instagram to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

randyh158
9/24/18

My wife picked out and got her monthly order and loves it. Fits awesome looks hot and she says it's comfortable too.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the great review!

We are delighted to hear that your choice for lingerie is AdoreMe.com, as here we always want to ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services.

Hope we will impress you again and again!

lamardak
9/24/18

I love it everything I've ever bought from adore me has been just awsome. I love the color selection and and way it fits, pushing they make it very easy to order.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lamarda,
Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!
We are very pleased with the fact that you are enjoying our collections. We will certainly take this information into account in order for our customers to enjoy our products.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like help.
Adore Me,
elisabethl13
9/24/18

Shipping was shorter than they said it would be, and I've loved every piece I've bought so far! The material has been comfortable, even the strappier pieces. I'll definitely continue purchasing from them.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Elisabeth,

rebeccap206
9/24/18

It's the perfect fit and makes me feel sexy and comfortable all day. I ended up telling my best friend about it, and she ordered the same one. Now I'm going to order the same set in a different color!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for the review!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

helenm245
9/24/18

I ordered one to try it out and I ended up making another order for a different color. It is so soft, comfty and sexy.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

lynnc178
9/24/18

Many styles to choose from. I am a larger busted woman. They had sizes to accommodate me. And pretty styles for larger busted women are very limited.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lynn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that not only the fit was perfect, but the design as well.

denisew185
9/24/18

I think the set is gorgeous! it's comfortable definitely a little bit on the delicate side, Very pretty and I like that

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Denise,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

deliai
9/24/18

I love Adore Me. It's so easy to order and my size is always available. The lingerie is sexy and fun.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Deli,

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear that you had an addictive shopping experience. It was our pleasure to share the gorgeous selection we have carefully designed for your satisfaction.

Don't forget we have brand new items at the beginnig of each month!

crystalb148
9/24/18

Absolutely everything about this service is amazing. Every customer service person is beyond helpful and made me feel totally asst ease.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Crystal,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We are truly happy to hear that you are enjoying our products and service. We pay attention to every little detail in order for our customers to have an adorable experience!
We will take into consideration the information you have provided by forwarding it to the most appropriate department.
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.
wendyg125
9/24/18

I have not been disappointed with this brand. Everything I have ordered has been great quality and fits perfectly. I feel very sexy when I wear the items I purchased.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Wendy,

Thank you very much for such great review!

We work really hard to offer the best products and services for our customers, so we are really happy to see that reflected on your visit on our website.
Our goal is for you to feel as your most beautiful self in our lingerie.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more gorgeous lingerie!

dannyn32
9/24/18

you products are everything they claim to be and good quality. everything that I was looking for was there and my friends love them.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Danny,

jessicam544
9/24/18

So far everything I have purchased has been perfect. I even bought a few as gifts just using the size chart and they have all fit perfectly

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Jessica,
We would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Furthermore, we are aware of the fact that it is truly important for our customers to receive the best service.
We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!
dalib1
9/24/18

I really like this 2 piece sleepwear set, but the material is thinner than anticipated. And the pants are more like capris. I thought they were longer. More like summer time PJs.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Dali,

Thank you for the valuable feedback!

We will forward your observations to our Design Team.

We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

help@adoreme.com

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R.

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T.

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L.

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S.

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for contacting us with your request! We are truly happy to see that you have the intention to make a purchase from our website. We hope that your experience with us will be simply adorable! I would like to inform you that our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take 7-10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs. In order for you to be able to purchase the perfect size, please be advised that every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently, so its best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a different size from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide. You will see here option of measurements for bras and panties, swimwear, lingerie and so on. However, if this set is not going to be a perfect fit for the first time, on our Adore Me page we have a Frequently Asked Questions section where our exchange and return policy is explained. Here you can find more information regarding the exchange process: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003474328-What-s-your-free-exchange-policy- and also here we have the return process explained: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003473828-How-do-I-return-an-item-). Because we understand that shopping online for intimates can sometimes be tricky we have free exchanges and easy returns for our valued customers. Furthermore, you can always contact us at help@adoreme.com with questions regarding the exchange process and a friendly agent will be more than happy to assist you! Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nataliya , Thank you for contacting us! For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month. At this time, we have the following styles in your size: https://www.adoreme.com/bras-and-panties/where/bra-cup-size/36ddd Hope this helps! Best regards, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

19 Photos for AdoreMe