Review of AdoreMe

New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
2017 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

jonis25
8/20/18

I love the bra I purchased. However, the bow came off of the panties. . The panties are comfortable but the bunch up.

tiffanyb160
8/20/18

This set was the most comfortable pair of underwear and bra set I've ever owned. I honestly didn't even want to take it out. Not only is it comfortable but it's also sexy on!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Tiffany,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

darcelg2
8/20/18

The bra was a little snug on the sides the first time I worr it but the second was much more comfortable i would size down on the underwear my first couple of purchases i found the underwear to be to big now sizing down they are perfect just placed a second order

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Darcel,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
This information helps us to hear the truth about our products directly from the source that matters the most, you! We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!
Hope we can impress you again and again!
heatherb342
8/20/18

This fit perfectly. So soft and amazing. Perfect for summer too. I wish they were in every color. It literally is the softest thing I have ever worn. Hubs loved it. It's not clingy like some things are. Get it while they are still here.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Heather,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

lekinam
8/20/18

Nervous at first but as soon as I put it on, I was in love. Looks, feels, supports, lifts amazingly well. I will continue to shop with AdoreMe...

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lekina,

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear that you had an addictive shopping experience. It was our pleasure to share the gorgeous selection we have carefully designed for your satisfaction.

Don't forget we have brand new items at the beginnig of each month!

ericas109
8/20/18

I have ordered six sets from Adore Me and they all have fit like a glove by me being a plus-size girl it's really hard to find sexy nice fitting bras and panties this site is everything to me

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Erica,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Furthermore, we are aware of the fact that it is truly important for our customers to receive the best service.
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.
mazied
8/20/18

When I outgrew the H sizing at my local Lane Bryant, I though my life of cute bras was over. But, on Adore Me, I can find the large I size that I need, and in adorable prints, WITH matching underwear, and almost always for under what I would pay at any department store! The bras are versatile, beautiful, and I've ordered roughly six of them since discovering the site! I reccomend it to all of my friends, and even all of my enemies! I love AdoreMe, and I encourage everyone to try it out at least once.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Mazie,
Thanks for the review!

Our goal is exactly that, to bring gorgeous styles of lingerie to all body shapes and sizes. We are glad that we could contribute to your dream.

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

rachelb30
8/20/18

I was so happy with this purchase. there was a review on this product where the woman described this as kind of a mesh biker-chick kind of style and that's actually what swayed me to get it. She was totally right! It's cute and makes me feel like a bad a**, with slightly bigger boobs ;). The push up is perfect and the bra and thong are comfy.. and my boyfriend likes them too!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Rachel,

Thank you for expressing your love.

It was our pleasure to offer our services. We are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We hope to continue to be your go-to lingerie shop in the future.

Follow us on *Instagram* to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

elisaa14

Amazing love love love
Going to keep ordering !
Delivery was great
Material is great!
Sizes are just right!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Elisa,
Thanks for the fantastic review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with the selection. We love the way you described the product. Exactly! Quality and comfort are combined! Hope we can impress you again and again!

jenevar
8/20/18

My fiancé bought it for me and I love it! I have a bigger chest and it feels and lifts perfectly! No side or under boob overage. Very smooth texture and the under fits perfect as well

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jeneva,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are thrilled to hear that the material was soft and comfortable. We aspire to design lingerie that hugs you so perfectly that you do not want to take it off. We also never forget to spice the designs with just the right amount of sexyness. We are glad that we could be the ones to deliver this experience to you.

Check back for more carefully crafted styles each month. We hope to dazzle you even more. We often release the same styles in different colors.

laural335
8/20/18

Nice lace. Beautiful color. Fits true to size. The panties do not cut into your body nor creep up. The bikini panty fit is comfortable. The bra fit and style perfect for me. I'm 55, 5'3 and 133 lbs, I ordered a 34B/Small. I'm pear shaped. My second purchase; my first was a bikini. Very pleased.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Laura,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

jamiew145
8/20/18

I absolutely LOVE all the stuff I ordered! I am so happy with them all and will definitely tell my female family and friends about Adore Me!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Jamie,
Thanks for the review!

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

karens742
8/20/18

Fits beautifully, very comfotable... oddly the "black" bra can be made strapless but not the beige one...hmmm...

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Karen,

cassih2
8/20/18

Great fit,great feel....love adore....will be buying more for sure! Very satisfied with my purchase.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Cassi,
Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Follow us on Instagram to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

wandad40
8/19/18

I love the choice and styles of all my purchases. But some are more of a 19.99 -29.99 rather than a 39.99 or 49.99 in price. I actually purchased one very similar piece in Macy's at 20. That you all sold for 40. So that was one of my reasons for leaving. I cannot spend 39.99-49.99 monthly for something I can find cheaper else where. But my purchases have been wise in price and truly very pretty.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Wanda,

Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate feedback from our valued customers.

We are constantly working to improve our products and service in order to cater to every customer's needs. Please let us know if you would like assistance, our customer care team is always happy to help.

barbaraa229
8/19/18

Quality product at a reasonable price!! Best deal around. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely continue to be a customer.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your review! We understand how important is for our customers to receive the best products with an awesome fit at an affordable price!
Rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the most appropriate department in order for you to have an amazing experience with us!
dawnb205
8/17/18

It was so easy to find a bathing suit for my daughter, she can't ever just buy a bikini at a store. Adore me ,gave me the options to pick bikini bottoms and the tops separately. Which is so amazing since she is a size 3 and wears a 34DDD BRA she is 19 and those are real this is the first time she is truly happy with her suit that FINALLY FITS HER BODY TYPE!!! The sizing chart offered the exact correct measurements that are listed on this site. Unlike sites like Molyca, Liligal, Dresslilly, I have never got a perfect size match and or color from those sites.We will be back for sure to purchase a lot more items. Adoreme you can actually rely on the fact that you will get the order

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Dawn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that not only the fit was perfect, but the design as well.

corneliah4
8/17/18

Product is fine service wonderful
I love the lingerie I bought I'm wearing only from ador me the last 2 years

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Cornelia,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide customers with excellent, flattering lingerie each time they shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you again!

danielh383
8/16/18

I buy for my wife, site is easily understandable and navigable. Sizing is on point every time. Quality of the items is top notch, she loves the color verity and tons of different styles!!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Daniel,
heatherg157
8/16/18

Amazing, it came in faster than I thought and fits great love it all,so perfect. Always great quality and fit.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Heather,
We are truly happy to hear that you are enjoying our products and service. We pay attention to every little detail in order for our customers to have an adorable experience!
We will take into consideration the information you have provided by forwarding it to the most appropriate department.
andreah190
8/15/18

so beautiful and outstanding quality and super fast shipping love adore me! have bought several things and so happy with all of them

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the great review!

We are delighted to hear that your choice for lingerie is AdoreMe.com, as here we always want to ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services.

Hope we will impress you again and again!

ellenr73
8/15/18

Products are always a perfect fit, so comfortable, great quality, arrives quickly. Couldn't ask for more!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Ellen,

Thank you for awesome review.

ericaf50
8/14/18

I love this company - everything always looks cute on! Free shipping is amazing and the items I've purchased always arrive fast.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Erica,
cheyennea2
8/14/18

Normally I don't write reviews but I had to in this case. I've emailed this company three times asking for help and haven't heard anything back except something like "we received your help ticket and were working on it." I received my vip box sets in the mail back in early July and decided I liked 3/5 sets and sent the other two back (my dog ate the box up so I had to use a poly mailer). I sent back the two sets with plenty of time to spare and I ended up being charged the full price for all five sets! I feel like I was stolen from, ignored and most importantly lied to. I do not trust this company. They do not care about their consumers.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Cheyenne,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We looked into this and noticed that you have not finalized your order in your Adore Me account and therefore our system registered that you have kept all 5 of your sets. We would be happy to remedy this right away. I am following up to let you know that we have successfully refunded you for the returned Elite sets.

Amount refunded: $56.81

Please allow your bank 5 to 10 business days to process the refund and for the funds to appear back in your account.

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
kerenskir
8/14/18

I greatly appreciated the attention you paid to me. Very good customer service!
My wife keeps your action with great respect

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Kerenski,

I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive your Adore Me Box in pristine condition.

For the inconvenience I have added $10 in store credit to your Adore Me account. We understand that though, the box's primary purpose is the ensure secure packing for your sets, you would like to have received the box in better standing. We have also generated a voucher code so that you can reorder the missing Andy push-up style.

We regret that USPS has dimmed your Adore Me experience, and hope this token of our appreciation helps. We will investigate with them what may have happened to your package.

Should you have any other questions, I am happy to help!

Best regards,
Adore Me

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R.

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T.

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L.

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S.

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for contacting us with your request! We are truly happy to see that you have the intention to make a purchase from our website. We hope that your experience with us will be simply adorable! I would like to inform you that our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take 7-10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs. In order for you to be able to purchase the perfect size, please be advised that every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently, so its best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a different size from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide. You will see here option of measurements for bras and panties, swimwear, lingerie and so on. However, if this set is not going to be a perfect fit for the first time, on our Adore Me page we have a Frequently Asked Questions section where our exchange and return policy is explained. Here you can find more information regarding the exchange process: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003474328-What-s-your-free-exchange-policy- and also here we have the return process explained: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003473828-How-do-I-return-an-item-). Because we understand that shopping online for intimates can sometimes be tricky we have free exchanges and easy returns for our valued customers. Furthermore, you can always contact us at help@adoreme.com with questions regarding the exchange process and a friendly agent will be more than happy to assist you! Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nataliya , Thank you for contacting us! For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month. At this time, we have the following styles in your size: https://www.adoreme.com/bras-and-panties/where/bra-cup-size/36ddd Hope this helps! Best regards, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

15 Photos for AdoreMe