Review of AdoreMe

16 E 34th Street, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
2017 Customer choice award
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

lindar253
12/15/17

Good fit, good quality and good packing. Delivery was more time than expected and tracking was not updated regularly.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Linda,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are deeply sorry to hear that it took so long for your package to reach you. Packages take 3 to 5 business days to deliver with the free shipping method not counting the 1 to 2 business days processing time in the warehouse. We completely understand how inconvenient this is, we will most certainly investigate with our carrier as this is not the kind of service that we agreed on.

To express our apology in more than just words we have issued $10 worth of store credit to your Adore Me account to cover the cost of a guaranteed express shipping on a future order of yours.

We do hope that you will not encounter similar shipping issues in the future.

Kind reagrds,
louisec86
12/15/17

I love them fit like a dream and very comfortable thank you I will be shopping again u can bet on that

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Louise,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide customers with excellent, flattering lingerie each time they shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you again!

kiriannab
12/15/17

Great products that fit as expected. Also when I messed up my order and had to get help to fix it the customer support was quick and super helpful. Thanks again!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi KiriAnna,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

It is truly important for us to know your opinion regarding our products and service. We will make sure to continuously provide you with the most amazing lingerie!

Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

lenae8
12/15/17

I will share my thoughts and excitement with friends. I just love my first set that I ordered so I ordered two more sets. And it's less expensive than other places I rather not say the store name VS.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lena,

Thank you for shopping with Adore Me.

We are overjoyed to hear that the price was impressive and that you loved the look. We also love that you would recommend us!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

elenas65
12/15/17

Ive recieved multiple undies, two sleepwear sets, and lingerie. I am IN LOVE with all of them. They are so soft and comfortable. The underwear of all types is so soft and breathable, the sleepwear sets are super cozy. For someone who hates sleeping with clothes on, these are the exception! And lastly, the lingerie I have is entirely lace. It isnt too tight, everything fits perfectly and lands in the right place, and is so so soft. Everything makes me feel like a sexy lady!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Elena,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are thrilled to hear that the material was soft and comfortable. We aspire to design styles that hug you so perfectly that you do not want to take them off. We also never forget to spice the designs with just the right amount of sexyness.

Check back for more carefully crafted styles each month. We hope to dazzle you even more. We often release the same styles in different colors.

vernonp16
12/15/17

My wife is very happy with all her purchases from AdoreMe lingerie. The fire is great with every thing she gets.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Vernon,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience and we are also truly happy to hear that your wife is enjoying our products!

candyn5
Candy N.
12/13/17

Perfect!!!! I'm loving my sets......and going to order more soon...excellent page with Beautiful sets....

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Candy,

mackenzien
12/13/17

Everything I ordered came in a timely manner and were sexy but actually super comfortable too! Plus, my boyfriend absolutely loved the lacy robe and one piece.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Mackenzie,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your flirty lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

edwardp53
12/13/17

Bought this for my wife. She loves the fit, and I love the look ! WIN - WIN ! Delivery was easy and quick as well .

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Edward,

Thank you for the lovely review.

We are excited that you are amazed by the design and the fit. We can't wait to deliver more sexy items to your door.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more gorgeous lingerie!

charlisew
12/12/17

The ordering is easy and it didnt take long to get here. The selections are great and the prices are reasonable.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Charlise,
Thank you for your review! We understand how important is for our customers to receive the best products with an awesome fit at an affordable price!
Rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the most appropriate department in order for you to have an amazing experience with us!
Adore Me,
cherylp87
12/12/17

I finally found som lingerie with great support that also looks great and feels great. Beautiful style!
Thanks Adore me

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for the lovely review.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. It was our pleasure to share the gorgeous selection we have carefully designed for your feminine body.

katlynz
12/12/17

I always know that my pieces will fit well. The quality is also very good. Other than swimsuits everything is very true to size.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Katlyn,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that not only the fit was perfect, but the quality as well.

Follow us on *Instagram* to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

ashleym239
12/12/17

Fit perfectly and my man loved it so much on me I am a slightly bigger girl and it still looked amazing on me

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are delighted that all the styles were perfect and well-fitting. Our goal is exactly that to make you feel beautiful. We look forward to share our upcoming designs with you soon.

galeb25
12/12/17

I loved all the pieces purchased. Sexy, Sexy, Sexy. I will advice all my friends to purchase from adore me.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Gale,

Thank you for shopping with Adore Me.

We are overjoyed to hear that you loved the flirty desings. We also love that you would recommend us!

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

denisem158
12/12/17

I absolutely love this plaid set! The color & print are perfect for me. I dont have anything like it. The fit is just right. Very comfortable but sexy too. Im very happy that I bought this set!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Denise,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

vanessag39
12/11/17

I love shopping at adore it have everything to love and more and you're not so expensivehave everything for every shape and size love it

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for expressing your love.

It was our pleasure to offer our services. We are delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We hope to continue to be your go-to lingerie shop in the future.

shamikaj1
12/11/17

I love my new pj's! This is my second order from Adoreme.com and I've had a pretty good experience. My first order took forever to deliver. I waited order a month but spoke with Customer Service who explain the nature of the issue with the order and gave me a 10.00 due to the inconvenience. I figured I'd give them another try, and things were so much better this time. One thing is for sure the items I received were well worth the wait, and I love how they make me feel. I'm very satisfied to say the least and look forward to future purchases as well.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Shamika,

Thank you for your exciting review.

We are glad that we stood out it terms of comfyness and construction. Fantastic quality is what we aim for and we are thrilled that you are satisfied with our customer service.

Take a peek at our new designs each month. We bring in dazzling products regularly.

rachelp68
12/11/17
• Updated review

They are Less of a scam than yandy but just too pricey. They are not worth the money and not like designers things at all. It is decent quality. They just do the same items but reintroduce them in different colors each month. Very conservative lingerie.

Tip for consumers: Seriously, look around other sites.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the design of this product may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both look and construction.

Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love and that fits perfectly. We get it! Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Kind regards,
help@adoreme.com
“Great stuff... PROCESSING TAKES FOREVER”
6/6/17
• Previous review

The stuff is great, kinda expensive. Always wait for the sales that go on BUT processing takes forever and always read the review and size charts.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Rachel,

Thanks for reviewing us, we are so sorry to hear that you are disappointed regarding our processing time. We will forward your feedback to the warehouse as we would like to offer a service as prompt as possible.

We do apologize for the extended processing, but we want to be sure that your order is perfect when you receive it.

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in five business days. We do our best to keep it quick.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? Check back soon for more cute lingerie.

XO
saran82
12/11/17

feeling hot and cute! I was surprised with how quickly it came, and with the quality!! I would maybe suggest getting the bra and panties a size bigger than usual because I got a size that I thought would fit me, but it was a little snug, but in any case! It still looks good and makes me feel good.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Sara,

jadeh28
12/11/17

I recently lost weight & was unsure of my correct sizing. So I ordered 2 different bra sets along with a pajama set. I had to return one bra set as it was too small, but now I know my true size. AdoreMe customer service was vey helpful in walking me through an online exchange.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jade,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that you found your perfect size and that your exhange process was smooth.

meganm124
12/11/17

It's so hard to find my size in a store let alone anything cute, this site has become my addiction! Every outfit is so comfortable and quick shipping. I'm never disappointed in a purchase especially with the frequent freebies!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Megan,

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear that you had an addictive shopping experience. It was our pleasure to share the gorgeous selection we have carefully designed for your satisfaction.

Don't forget we have brand new items at the beginnig of each month!

amyb223
12/11/17

I love that it makes me feel like a strong woman. My husband loved it. Thank you for bringing back a little spice.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Amy,

Thank you for your kind words.

You have just voiced our thoughts. We aim to offer confidence with our gorgeous sets. We are delighted to hear that we have succeeded in your case. Check out our upcoming new styles at the beginning of the month. We plan to continue the series of beautiful sets.

madelineb20
12/10/17

Both sets fit wonderfully and Im very pleased. The PJs are absolutely awesome! Couldnt ask for anything softer

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Madeline,

shannonv12
12/8/17

Beautiful bras. Fit great my size was actually my size! 34DDD and undies are perfect! I feel sexy and full of life putting these on.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Shannon,

charlottes59
12/8/17

Gets things started, and it is extremely comfortable. The fabric is very soft and soothing.........................

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Charlotte,

Adore Me

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R.

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L.

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S.

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T.

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe