Review of AdoreMe

16 E 34th Street, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
2017 Customer choice award
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

vickiw48
1/18/18

Loved everything about these. I wish they would change me out with more. Super soft and they look great.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Vicki,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Check back for more carefully crafted styles each month. We hope to dazzle you even more. We often release the same styles in different colors.

valeriem72
1/18/18

Loved the set! Very flattering and comfy to sleep in! Not something you could wear out because there is no padding.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Valerie,

Thank you!

We’re so glad to hear that.

We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!
Follow us on *Instagram* to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

elizabethl123
1/18/18

Everything I get from adore me fits perfect, is a good quality, makes me feel sexy and has that added bonus of comfort!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

It was our pleasure to provide wonderful items and spectacular service for your satisfaction. Indulge yourself with flirty items at the beginning of each month to get the best selection of sizes and styles.

marcion1
1/18/18

My wife is so gorgeous with this new set I gave her. Its a black set which matches perfectly with her skin. She loved this gift.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Marcio,

Thank you for your review.

We are excited that you scored major points with your wife duw to the awesome choice of lingerie you made. We can't wait to deliver more sexy items to your door.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more gorgeous lingerie!

caroll138
1/18/18

I feel sooo sexy! Bra fits well! Panty very comfortable! This is a good way to build your sexy wardrobe!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Carol,
Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.
We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!
charlesg113
1/17/18

They looked lovely on her. Sent as a gift. She enjoyed them and for just right. She likes this bra and panties set. Thanks.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

jacquep1
1/17/18

I love the feeling of new bras and panties; of course you always find THE bra, but Adore Me has very nice sets. They fit well and they are well made!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Jacque,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

It is truly important for us to know your opinion regarding our products and service. We will make sure to continuously provide you with the most amazing lingerie!

Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

donb137
1/15/18

Enjoy shopping with you. Everything has been great and shipped on time. Your sizes are perfect and colors beautiful.Thank you.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Don,

Thank you for you delightful review.

We are contended that everything was beautiful and that the shipping was prompt. Check back for more flirty items soon. We are about to release our newest designs.

carrab1
1/15/18

It was super easy to get the underwear and then when I got a set I didn't like it was super easy to return it!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Carra,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the quality. We design every little detail with care in order for our customers to have an adorable experience!
We have designed the exchange process with convenience and speediness in mind.
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.
Best,
sarajaneg
1/15/18

I have made 4 purchases so far and L-O-V-E each one of them! Perfect fit and great styles. I should have joined the V.I.P. sooner!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello SaraJane,

Thank you for expressing your love.

It was our pleasure to offer our services. We are delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We hope to continue to be your go-to lingerie shop in the future.

donnat108
1/15/18

I love the way the bras fit. They a pretty and comfortable. My husband likes them on me. They are hold up in the laundry. No mangled bras in the bunch. The underwear is flattering.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Donna,
Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate feedback from our valued customers. We are truly happy to hear that you are enjoying the fit and the quality of our products.
We are constantly working to improve our products and service in order to cater every customer needs. Please let us know if you would like assistance, our customer care team is always happy to help.
Best,
Adore Me,
donnap111
1/15/18

I absolutely love this Bra & pantie set. The bra fits perfectly all around and no falling out of the cups. No buldging. And I forget I have it on after just a couple hours. I wasnt sure on the hipster underwear but I took a guess on the size and they are amazing and feel like I havent got any on yet get Full Coverage where its needed and the crotch area is cotton.
I have already ordered 3 more sets in different colors. Cant wait for hubby to see the black with red for Valentines Day. Being married nearly 40 years have to add romance in different ways. Try it I bet you love it.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Donna,
Thanks for the fantastic review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with your purchase. We love the way you described the style. Exactly! Comfort and glam is beautifully combined in all of our designs.

amandab246
1/13/18

Adore me is super easy and for the most part, the size guides are accurate!
This is super soft lace with a light lining, so it is perfect for running errands, wearing with a dress, or relaxing.
My only note - if you're wearing thin fabric top, the lace texture does show through.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Amanda,

Thank you for sharing your son's feedback.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that not only the look was perfect, but the fit as well.

courtneyd32
1/13/18

I have never had a piece of lingerie fit me so well! It looked sexy and most importantly, made me feel sexy!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Courtney,

Thank you for your kind words.

You have just voiced our thoughts. We aim to offer confidence with our gorgeous sets. We are delighted to hear that we have succeeded in your case. Check out our upcoming new styles at the beginning of the month. We plan to continue the series of beautiful sets.

melaniec61
1/13/18

The pj's that I received are so soft and cozy. It is not often that you can find sexy functional comfy plus size pj's. THANK YOU

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Melanie,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are thrilled to hear that the material was soft and comfortable. We aspire to design lingerie that hugs you so perfectly that you do not want to take it off. We also never forget to spice the designs with just the right amount of sexyness. We are glad that we could be the ones to deliver this experience to you.

andreab206
1/11/18

Fun and easy it took no time at all to get what caught my eye. I Wish life could be just this fun and easy and all the time.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the review!

erinp45
1/11/18

Every product Ive gotten from Adore Me is so well made and high quality and everything fits true to size. The underwear to one of the sets I got puckered forward at the front a little bit, but I think its just because its thin fabric with a lot of elastic straps, so there wasnt a ton of structure to the front section. I still love it nonetheless!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Erin,

Thank you for sharing your son's feedback.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that not only the look was perfect, but the quality as well.

lorim124
1/11/18

Great selection and cute items. Fit was fantastic and great customer service. When something I ordered turned out not to be available in my size, a credit was offered and some extra. I didn't even have to ask!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lori,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

julias118
1/11/18

Everything looked exactly as it did on the website and fit true to size! I was very pleased with my order and will be recommending to friends.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Julia,

Thank you for shopping with Adore Me.

We are overjoyed to hear that the quality and fit was impressive and that you loved the look. We also love that you would recommend us!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

barbaras264
1/9/18

Great quality, great service, terrific selection. The fit was excellent the selection unbeatable. Would highly recommend your merchandise.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Barbara,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

donnal149
1/9/18

I ordered panties on special 5/$20.00. I paid $24.95 based on pay when I order. First Sophie your rep should stop interupting the customer when they are speaking. Anyway I called because I only got ONE (1) panty when I opened the box. No invoice, nothing else. I was told I needed to click 5 quantity to get the special. Are you kidding me. It never showed that SORRY SORRY SORRY ( She sounded like the Korean singers song) is all I kept getting telling me she cannot refund and that she can adjust to $14.95 for the one panty and use the balance to use on my next purchase. Why the hell would I want to make another purchase after this?? NO!! SEND ME MY 4 panties!! That's what I purchased. This is what she should have offered me PERIOD!! I told I never opened the package because it wasn't what I offered and I sending it back then will reverse charges with my bank since you won't send me the items I paid for. I did not join the VIP membership which was the first thing I said when I called.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Donna,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are so sorry to hear about the misunderstanding. Indeed, for $20 you should have been able to purchase 5 panties. We have issued $20 worth of store credit to your account so that you can choose the panties after all. Please note that you will need to put all 5 panties into your shopping bag separately.

We will also address the issue of the rude representative. We hold our agents to very high expectations and we do not tolerate disrespectful behaviour to our clients. We would like to assure you that we will investigate this thoroughly.

Kind regards,
heathero31
1/9/18

I really loved everything I bought so far ,. My boyfriend also thought I looked really cute,. Can't wait to shop some more, thank you for making ALL of us women look and feel pretty!! And confident!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Heather,

Thank you for your kind words.

mikog
1/9/18

So happy to get my two sets of bras and panties they are beautifully designed and fit like a dream would recommend and continue to buy from them when I want a new set and as a gift.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Miko,

ashleym247
1/9/18

I love everything I get from AdoreMe and so does my boyfriend............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Alshley,

Thank you for giving us a chance to prove ourselves.

We are overjoyed to hear that the styles were amazing and that you fell in love with every single items received. The compliment of a man is also welcome.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

jackieb102
1/9/18

Love it. Fits you right. I feel very sexy with it on. My boyfriend loves the way it looks on me. He thinks I need to get more.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Jackie,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.

We are truly happy that you loved your new style and that the small details have impressed you. Our goal is for you to feel as your most beautiful self in our lingerie.

help@adoreme.com

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R.

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L.

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S.

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T.

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hello Nataliya , Thank you for contacting us! For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month. At this time, we have the following styles in your size: https://www.adoreme.com/bras-and-panties/where/bra-cup-size/36ddd Hope this helps! Best regards, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for contacting us with your request! We are truly happy to see that you have the intention to make a purchase from our website. We hope that your experience with us will be simply adorable! I would like to inform you that our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take 7-10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs. In order for you to be able to purchase the perfect size, please be advised that every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently, so its best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a different size from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide. You will see here option of measurements for bras and panties, swimwear, lingerie and so on. However, if this set is not going to be a perfect fit for the first time, on our Adore Me page we have a Frequently Asked Questions section where our exchange and return policy is explained. Here you can find more information regarding the exchange process: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003474328-What-s-your-free-exchange-policy- and also here we have the return process explained: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003473828-How-do-I-return-an-item-). Because we understand that shopping online for intimates can sometimes be tricky we have free exchanges and easy returns for our valued customers. Furthermore, you can always contact us at help@adoreme.com with questions regarding the exchange process and a friendly agent will be more than happy to assist you! Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe