Review of AdoreMe

New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
2017 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

joaoo7
10/13/18

My wife loves it and she looks good in it! Adore Me always delivers on quality and on time. Fits like a dream & is beautiful.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Joao,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

chinap2
9/28/18

Have been trying to process an exchange for the passed 4 days and no one is responding to my emails. I call and keep getting told "oh you can process it tomorrow" but when I try to do it, it tells me that I have to get authorization first. Everyone keeps says that they "pre approved it" so I can do it on my end and yet I can't. My item is exchange only and I need it soon but they keep $#*!ing around and if the swimsuit goes out of stock of the size I need I will be very upset. I already had to repurchase it in another color because apparently the same set in different colors isn't the same set so you can't exchange that way...so I had to spend another 39.95 to get it in another color and their size chart is f'd up so you're never sure if something will fit or not. And, for me, none of those things would be an issue if customer service wasn't so $#*!ty. Four emails unanswered. Four phone calls giving me the same weak flippant responses and I was told that "they don't have managers, there is no one above them, nothing they can do, they don't have resources to fix the issue" I was hung up on when I insisted on speaking to someone else. They disregard my questions and statements when I ask about a supervisor and just kept repeating some script. All emails I received after each call had same script but didn't address my issue or reflect what was said during the call. I feel like they only have 4 or 5 women working there answering phones and emails which is terrible when they all or a majort has crappy customer service skills. If a manager happens to read this, do reach out to China P. Adore Me, you only have one number from what I can find and seems like 5 ppl to answer and none are supervisors so how do you get feedback about the ppl answering customer inquiries?? I can see why people are saying it's a scam. It shouldn't be this hard to get a hold of a manager or someone who can ACTUALLY HELP. I love your merchandise but your people experience is pushing customers away.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello China,

We are terribly sorry to hear that you had a rough experience with our customer service team. We hold them to extremely high standards of performance and take complaints seriously. Being unhelpful to a customer is entirely unacceptable. We intend to investigate this case rigorously.

Unfortunately, we have indeed experienced some technical issues related to the exchange processes. Our IT team, however, has resolved the issue in the meantime and we are happy to tell you that your exchange option is available on the site now.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. The exchange process is generally a smooth an easy process.

Kind regards,
richarda329
9/24/18

Great product easy way to treat my girl every month and make her feel special and she loves it. Thanks AdoreMe

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Richard,
Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Follow us on Instagram to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

randyh158
9/24/18

My wife picked out and got her monthly order and loves it. Fits awesome looks hot and she says it's comfortable too.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the great review!

We are delighted to hear that your choice for lingerie is AdoreMe.com, as here we always want to ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services.

Hope we will impress you again and again!

lamardak
9/24/18

I love it everything I've ever bought from adore me has been just awsome. I love the color selection and and way it fits, pushing they make it very easy to order.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lamarda,
Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!
We are very pleased with the fact that you are enjoying our collections. We will certainly take this information into account in order for our customers to enjoy our products.
elisabethl13
9/24/18

Shipping was shorter than they said it would be, and I've loved every piece I've bought so far! The material has been comfortable, even the strappier pieces. I'll definitely continue purchasing from them.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Elisabeth,

rebeccap206
9/24/18

It's the perfect fit and makes me feel sexy and comfortable all day. I ended up telling my best friend about it, and she ordered the same one. Now I'm going to order the same set in a different color!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for the review!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

helenm245
9/24/18

I ordered one to try it out and I ended up making another order for a different color. It is so soft, comfty and sexy.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

lynnc178
9/24/18

Many styles to choose from. I am a larger busted woman. They had sizes to accommodate me. And pretty styles for larger busted women are very limited.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Lynn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Our motto is to bring sexy to all shapes and sizes on irresistible prices. We are overjoyed that not only the fit was perfect, but the design as well.

denisew185
9/24/18

I think the set is gorgeous! it's comfortable definitely a little bit on the delicate side, Very pretty and I like that

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Denise,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

deliai
9/24/18

I love Adore Me. It's so easy to order and my size is always available. The lingerie is sexy and fun.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Deli,

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear that you had an addictive shopping experience. It was our pleasure to share the gorgeous selection we have carefully designed for your satisfaction.

Don't forget we have brand new items at the beginnig of each month!

crystalb148
9/24/18

Absolutely everything about this service is amazing. Every customer service person is beyond helpful and made me feel totally asst ease.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Crystal,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We are truly happy to hear that you are enjoying our products and service. We pay attention to every little detail in order for our customers to have an adorable experience!
We will take into consideration the information you have provided by forwarding it to the most appropriate department.
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.
wendyg125
9/24/18

I have not been disappointed with this brand. Everything I have ordered has been great quality and fits perfectly. I feel very sexy when I wear the items I purchased.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Wendy,

Thank you very much for such great review!

We work really hard to offer the best products and services for our customers, so we are really happy to see that reflected on your visit on our website.
Our goal is for you to feel as your most beautiful self in our lingerie.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more gorgeous lingerie!

dannyn32
9/24/18

you products are everything they claim to be and good quality. everything that I was looking for was there and my friends love them.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Danny,

jessicam544
9/24/18

So far everything I have purchased has been perfect. I even bought a few as gifts just using the size chart and they have all fit perfectly

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Jessica,
We would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Furthermore, we are aware of the fact that it is truly important for our customers to receive the best service.
dalib1
9/24/18

I really like this 2 piece sleepwear set, but the material is thinner than anticipated. And the pants are more like capris. I thought they were longer. More like summer time PJs.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Dali,

Thank you for the valuable feedback!

We will forward your observations to our Design Team.

We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

danis51
9/24/18

Easy to navigate. I've always enjoyed there being plenty of color choices, sizes, and options available for different items of clothing.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!
We are very pleased with the fact that you are enjoying our selection of lingerie. We will certainly take this information into account in order for our customers to enjoy our products.
jameop
9/24/18

My wife looked beautiful in this. She found it comfortable. It pulls double duty as it can be worn to lounge around or to be sexy. My only complaint is that I want more color options because I would purchase them all.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Jameo,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
This information helps us to hear the truth about our products directly from the source that matters the most, you! We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!
Hope we can impress you again and again!
allisonl66
9/24/18

The nightgown I purchased is so cute and comfy! Not to mention sexy! Makes me feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Allison,

Thank you for expressing your satisfaction.

We are truly happy that you loved your new style and that the sexy details have impressed you. Our goal is for you to feel as your most beautiful self in our lingerie.

karip24
9/24/18

I absolutely love the items I have purchased from your company. The fit is perfect, price is reasonable with great sales and delivery is fast!!

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Kari,

joannel115
9/24/18

I love all the options you give in all the categories that you have. I would order something again when i can afford to.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello JoAnne,
zanettas1
9/24/18

I love the choices and the prices, shopping on the site is so much fun. I even shop for my mom and check out is super easy too

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Zanetta,
Thank you for your review! We understand how important is for our customers to receive the best products with an awesome fit at an affordable price!
Rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the most appropriate department in order for you to have an amazing experience with us!
chasityp4
9/24/18

Every order that I get from Adore Me, is perfect! I love that you can choose what style of panty you want and you can mix and match your sizes in bra and panties.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Chasity,

Thanks for the great review!

Hope we will impress you again and again!

markr568
9/24/18

They get the oders right every time haven't had to return anything yet.just wish it didn't take so long to get the oders out.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This insightful information helps us to hear about our products and service directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We would like to inform you that your feedback is truly important to us as this kind of information is always taken into consideration in order for us to improve our services.

jessicas551
9/24/18

When I got my first shipment I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of my set. I was shocked to see how soft and pretty my lingerie was. Because it's an internet shopping site I was expecting low quality and poor measurements. But that was not the case. I encourage everyone to order deom Adore me.

Response from Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Hi Jessica,
Thanks for sharing this! We are glad to be the ones who have converted you to the adorable online shopping experience. We invite you to help us spread this experience.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

help@adoreme.com

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R.

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T.

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L.

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S.

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for contacting us with your request! We are truly happy to see that you have the intention to make a purchase from our website. We hope that your experience with us will be simply adorable! I would like to inform you that our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take 7-10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs. In order for you to be able to purchase the perfect size, please be advised that every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently, so its best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a different size from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide. You will see here option of measurements for bras and panties, swimwear, lingerie and so on. However, if this set is not going to be a perfect fit for the first time, on our Adore Me page we have a Frequently Asked Questions section where our exchange and return policy is explained. Here you can find more information regarding the exchange process: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003474328-What-s-your-free-exchange-policy- and also here we have the return process explained: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003473828-How-do-I-return-an-item-). Because we understand that shopping online for intimates can sometimes be tricky we have free exchanges and easy returns for our valued customers. Furthermore, you can always contact us at help@adoreme.com with questions regarding the exchange process and a friendly agent will be more than happy to assist you! Best, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative

Hello Nataliya , Thank you for contacting us! For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month. At this time, we have the following styles in your size: https://www.adoreme.com/bras-and-panties/where/bra-cup-size/36ddd Hope this helps! Best regards, Adore Me

By Adore M., AdoreMe Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

18 Photos for AdoreMe