Review of JustFab CA

Tel: 866-808-4003
memberexp@justfab.com

suzannew99
1/24/19

I used to use just fab all the time a few years ago with no issue. The price was what is was $39.99 or less depending on the item. I have bought about 10 pairs of shoes collectively through the site and 5 bags. I ended up canceling my account years ago and getting a new one recently. I purchased a pair of shoes through my new membership and I was shocked to see that I was charged almost $70 instead of $39.99 that it said on the site...come to find out that just fab Canada charges you in American dollars instead of Canadian dollars which makes absolutely NO SENSE at all. Why have a Canadian site if your going to charge in American dollars. Well I decided to cancel my membership, I spoke to a representative and canceled. All of a sudden I see money missing from my account in the summer of $60 I called canceled and got a refund. Then the next month the same thing. This end up happening for 4 months straight. Until I asked to speak with someone a little higher than their call center representatives and canceled for good. I will never buy anything from this place again which is too bad because they have really cute, good quality shoes.

nicoleh231
11/27/18

Yes they have cute shoes at a good price. In Canada, you are being charged USD even though they are shipped from Canada.
I ordered a pair of shoes beginning of Nov. Size 8. I got them and in the box contained a size 6. I live FAR away from a post office so I had to drive all the way there to return them. No big deal. Got my exchange in the mail today. They were a size 8 but both of the right foot. Now I have to return them again!! This also happened with my first order. I ordered a pair of boots and received a bag instead. tried cancelling my membership today. I was told they would put my account in review and see if they can cancel it or not......

lyndseyj
9/17/18

I had gained weight from having a baby and was really looking forward to feeling great in new clothes. I used the size chart on the website to make sure I got the right fit. Usually I'm a large maybe extra large on some things. The site was telling me to buy XXL which I was shocked but wanted to find a comfortable wear. The clothes were so big on me. I'm so disappointed and everything looks so baggy. I heard exchanging is difficult with this site so not even sure I'm gonna bother with it. Just won't order again.

candaceb36
7/31/18

Like most of the comments, I was signed up for VIP without knowing. They have been taking the money off my card. When I try and use this "banked" money I have no option too. I can't even find something to buy because everything I click on won't let me choose a size. I am extremely unhappy with the customer service, the live chat doesn't work. If anyone was successful at getting their money back please tell me how you did it.

korreyl
1/29/18
• Updated review

I stopped shopping on Justfab dot ca last year, right after I skipped the month, and they stole their "monthly fee" from my bank account without so much as a notice saying that their "skip the month" feature wasn't working.
Thanks to this mess up, I had to cancel my existing bank card I used on their site, and get another one.
I will no longer be shopping on this site, as they not only stole "x" amount from my bank account, but because of the fluctuating dollar to loonie price, I wasn't given the amount they had stolen, back, I was given less.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware: the sizes are WAY off, and the "skip the month" feature doesn't always work, resulting in Justfab hitting your bank account without your knowledge or consent!

“Good so far!”
10/29/15
• Previous review

I have been a customer of JustFab for almost a year now, and have only bought a few items. I order from JustFab.ca so I don't have to pay shipping to Canada, or duty.
Skipping every month is not a problem for me, as I do that on the first of every month. I have never had a problem with this company yet, although I have never tried to return anything, or get a refund.
Be aware that not all their sizes are accurate: even though they have measurements included, they are off by some. (I.E. a pair of size 11 boots with a calf circumference of 17cm is not really 17cm. It is slightly smaller. As is a large top: fits like a medium.) Make sure you do manual measurements and add a bit for comfort and stretch.
Yes, I do know they have a $6 re-stocking fee, yes I do know you must skip by the fifth of every month or be charged $39.95USD.
I feel bad for those people who do not read all the writing on the wall before they order: must make life interesting for them!
I have recommended JustFab to all my friends and family, it is an amazing shopping experience with great value for your money. Just remember to read ALL the fine print before you buy, just like you would everywhere else!

elizabeths236
11/3/17

My first purchase was said to be 2 for $39.99 but what it doesnt say is that its site is Canadian but their prices are in USD
Makes zero sense. My total of my first purchase with the company came to $65.00 instead of the promised $39.99 that I signed on for! Not happy at all

rachaelo1
9/11/17

consultantI made my first purchase in March and it was processed and shipped out the next day and received two days later, I couldn't have been happier. I have skipped a few months for VIP and haven't had any issues with that. I went to place my second order for two pairs of shoes and after placing the order I found another pair I wanted to add on. I sat waiting on their online chat for 15 min and eventually called them. I was told I could not amend my order because it had already been processed, shame I didn't want to pay shipping twice so I didn't order the third pair although, I thought "great its been processed, it will ship out soon!". That was 5 days ago, I called today to ask the status and was informed that they cannot tell me when they will ship out. I asked what their standard ship time was and I was told 24-48 hours. I am 5 days after placing an order and they could not tell me when my order would ship. The consultant was polite and offered me $10 compensation, but I asked her if she could just expedite the order to ship out today and send it express delivery instead, she claimed she couldn't do that. Very disappointing to order something and wait over 5 days for it to ship especially when they are shoes that they have in stock! The excuse was labor day weekend slowed them down. I work in eCommerce and I am extremely disappointed in the service that I have experience. When you are so far out of your committed ship window to a consumer you should be able to expedite orders. Shame, I enjoyed the site (although not mobile friendly) and the first two pairs I received but the lack of customer service won't have me returning I will take my shoe shopping elsewhere.

adrianad8
8/11/17

I had an order a month ago, everything was fine until I had to return an item. I respected the steps, put the right labels and so forth and then waited for my refund.I had waited for a while and then decided to contact them and see what was happening.They first said the return was still at the depo as they had no idea where it was supposed to be sent. I got annoyed and sent another email saying that everything was done properly and my return should have been with them ages ago.Then I received another email saying that my return just arrived(?).I got my refund eventually and yesterday surprise surprise I was charged 35£ on my card for God knows what.I am dealing with this at the moment but this is a site I will never shop from again in my life.I never opted for any kind of membership and they were not supposed to keep my card details.

casss4
8/7/17

my last order was 6months ago. i thought i skipped May and I didnt :(,hense this review as im honestly over this site and will be cancelling via telephone as soon as i recieve my *credit* order.
Ive been a member for years. Theres no real deal here.they were decent when they first started up and its fine when you remember to skip(i set an alert reminder on the first of every month) the quality hasnt improved much unless you wanna browse their more expensive slightly better qaulity Luxe collections lol you can get better quality at walmart . You cannot use your credits you get if you do happen forget to skip to buy what you want because again they are so strict about it. smh im tired of being disappointed. im going to find something...anything to use my credit so i can just hurry up and cancel my account so i can be done with them!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Save your money Sis and shop elsewhere!!!

erint36
5/21/17

This site is AWFUL! They make it seem like you are getting a great deal when you purchase and automatically enter you into their VIP program in order to get a better deal - I bought a $9 pair of shoes. They continue to charge your credit card $39 a month and since im Canadian i was charged $56 for the "membership charge". They told me you have to skip this every month within the first 5 days or else you will be charged. They know very well that noone will remember to do this and are stealing money from people. This is CRAZY noone buy from this store. P.s the $9 shoes make my feet bleed.

margotv2
4/10/17

The deal I saw on facebook is great, and I did get a lovely pair of shoes for £8.99. However, I called to cancel my account twice, they told me they had, but I still got charged £35 for two months in a row! I felt so scammed! Ive had £70 taken out of my account without my permission, when i clearly asked for it to get cancelled. Do not like this site at all. I dont trust it

magalil1
4/9/17

Poor quality shoes, if you don't skip, you are going to be charged each month. But when you buy with your credits, you still got taxes and shipping to pay. So in total, basic sandals cost me like 70$ CAD. Totally not worth it, but I paid it just to close my account.

joseeb2
4/8/17

I saw a add for justfab on facebook and decided to make a purchase from them! BAD IDEA. I bought 1 pair of boots in october 2016. Today i checked my credit card transaction and saw 55$ CAD had been charged to my account. So i called the credit card company and they told me that justfab was charging me every month. I called justfab and explained to them that i was being charged without receiving any products. She then explained to me that i was a vip member and that i was being charger since november. I then told the lady to cancel everything and that i wanted my money back, and that i was not aware that i was being charged i thought i was a 1 time thing. BUT NO thats not how it works! When you buy anything from there website you automatically get charged every month without knowing! she was able to get me reimbursed for 160$ USD. She then told me i had credit left over and that i was good for 2 purchases. I told her that i wanted to cancel everything and that i didnt want to buy anything for them. She told me i dont know how many times that i had credit! It took over 20 minutes for something so simple! I lost money and learned my lesson! DONT BUY FROM THEM EVER

bevr13
3/31/17

I have made several purchases and am fairly satisfied with the quality of the items for the price. I have made 2 returns, (free) and my account was credited right away. However, I am a little disappointed that the "credits" that build on your VIP account if you forget to skip a month, cannot be used to purchase anything that is a special promo or sale item.

donnab165
1/6/17

Selling in US dollars on a Canadian domain name is confusing at best and deceptive at worst... I was about to order when I realized this. I thought that in order to register a Canadian domain name your business had to be in Canada or based in Canada or at least sell in Canadian dollars!!??!!

laurab199
10/25/16

I sent a pr of Freeha boots size"10 back because they were way too narrow ,so I called too .I told the operater to change the size. I also changed the size on my profile. Nothing changed!! so Im stuck with the same size boots & can't wear them .This is crazy !

wendyr44
9/21/16

I'm a new VIP Member and my first purchase was a timed purchase so I ordered the Evanora boot. I love them so much!! They are adorable on. I will definitely be ordering more from justfab. thank you so much
Wendy Roberts
I have two friends, Kelly Quinton and Amber Woelfle from Ontario who will be ordering. I hope they are added to my referral list.

kawekwunej
9/13/16

krystinam
9/4/16

WARNING TO CANADIAN JUST FAB SHOPPERS:

The advertisement on the Canadian website that states that the first purchase you get 2 pairs of shoes for $39.95 (no indication that's its actually USD on the advertisement) is false. They charge their own customers to pay for their own products to ship them between their own warehouses. So the advertisement on the Canadian website is false. Though I like their products, they are not like they were for Canadian customers when they first started. They charge us for their own expenses. Which you are not allowed to do in Canadian businesses (I spoke to a lawyer I work with). For those of you that want a refund, and told you to build points, you are never going to get it back. My friends been waiting for over a year.

alanas2
9/3/16

I had a couple issues with my item not being in stock after paying for it. They had no issue crediting back my card and paid for delivery on my next items. If you call in and be kind to them, they're more than willing to work with you.

And this thing about them scamming you?! Don't you read something when you're setting it up? It tells you as you go along how the site works. It also sends reminder emails at the beginning of the month to skip or buy.

Also, it says right on the website that you must CALL to cancel your membership, not email or chat. It says CALL and it provides the toll free number.

marjop
8/12/16

I have ordered over 10 items from JustFab in the last few years, and I can definitely vouch that they're a trustworthy business ! :)

I would like to note, from my experience, that I preferred ordering shoes over handbags as they were of higher quality. Over time (a few months), the inner linings of one bag ripped so easily, by the end it had rips in every pocket, and I'm one who takes great care of my belongings. The outside remained gorgeous and sturdy, while the inside fabric was just deteriorating I couldn't use it anymore. Another bag, which I'd gotten for a friend, had a jammed zipper from when I even initially received it. So my friend, although she loved the bag, always had part of her bag open. Which is kinda like ehh. The shoes however, AMAZING!

On another note, I was always extremely happy with their 2-3 business day shipping. I'd order on a Monday and received it by Wednesday or Thursday that same week. AMAZING! Also, their sizings were always perfect; I never had to return/exchange a pair! (I'm a size 6) I always received compliments, that I built a lot of trust with this company!

However, as I'm a Canadian resident, I stopped ordering ever since they began to charge in USD currency, which obv costed a lot more for us. With the additional tax and shipping, it wasn't worth the higher price as I found better deals in other retail stores in Canada.

All in all, I love JustFab! And I would definitely recommend to try it out for yourselves! :)

haileyg1
4/25/16

Perfection. My orders arrived super fast, and all are just as amazing as they looked on screen. I've only ordered two pairs of shoes and pair of jeans so far but definitely will be buying more! Both pairs of shoes are super comfortable and fit me as if they were custom-made for my feet, and don't even get me started on the jeans! A few words of advice for anyone thinking of using JustFab, (or any online shopping site for that matter) ALWAYS measure yourself! Never guess what size you are! They have a very helpful sizing chart that will help you get the perfect fit. Another thing, read the fine print! A few reviews on here call JustFab fraudulent because they deduct $40 from your credit card every month to be used in-store, but if you read the initial emails after signing up they make it clear that you can cancel at any time! They provide a phone number for you to call to cancel your VIP subscription, OR, if you don't want to give up your VIP status you can "Skip the Month" so the $40 credit isn't deducted. Read the emails people! Overall, this site is awesome and I would definitely reccomend it.

liliyaa
3/21/16

I was surprised to see so many negative reviews. I think the problem is people don't read !!! It's clearly stated that if I sign up for VIP my card is charged 39.95 and I can skip every month ! If I forget it gets charged and transferred as credit on my account . So it's not like they are stealing your money like someone said. I look at it as banking my money so I can buy something nice in a few months. They send you email to remind you too ! So it's impossible to forget! Check your junk folder people and change settings so you get emails from them . I've been buying from them for almost a year. Quality is good, sometimes sizes are off so read reviews on website, 2 times I had to exchange for different sizes and no problem! And they didn't charge me a penny for it ! Easy ! Not once I wanted to return my purchases so I can't comment on how easy to get refund. Overall I give 4 stars. I take one star away because of the sizing issues.
Im editing my review and taking another star off. They used to charge in canadian dollars few years ago ( cad was worth more then) and despite it beeing canadian site they changed prices to USD. And if you have store credit you are not allowed to get deals and promo offfers (absolutley rediculous) however when you call customer service they usually are very helpful, once i forgot to skip and called they refunded me, second time I tried to use my credit and it charged me full price so I called again. They were able to adjust my prices while I was in my shopping cart. Cant say i would reccomend them though as the prices are high for what you get. I can get better deals in the stores.

elizabethb71
10/26/15

I have been a subscriber for over a year now, and I have ordered ten pairs of shoes. The shoes are always made of synthetic materials, but they are pretty well made and all of my shoes have lasted for at least one season of wear, most are still in pretty good shape even after almost a year of wearing them. I did receive a pair of boots that I thought looked very cheap and I should have returned them but did not get around to doing so. So I cannot say to much about the return policy as I have not yet returned anything.
One of the things I really like about the website is the wide selection of shoes, they have all the latest trends. It is not hard to find something I like every month.
Another perk of being a member is that you can earn points for your purchases and even more if you submit reviews. Then you can redeem them for free merchandise or sometimes a percentage off of your order. For example: on my last order I had enough points to recieive 40% off my order, not bad! Another time I chose a free bracelet with my points.
I would recommend trying Justfab it is an inexpensive way to get all the latest trends in shoes. As long as the consumer understands that they must cancel by the 5th of every month their should not be any credit card discrepancies. I have never been charged for anything I did not order except the one time I forgot to cancil by the 5th and was charged 39.95 which was applied to my account as a store credit. At least if you forget, you still get a pair of shoes so it's not that bad.
I have read in othe reviews that it is difficult to cancel membership I cannot comment on this since I am still a member, I hope this is not the norm nor an issue for me when I cancel.

km97
10/4/15

Disappointment is an understatement. I am still waiting for the remainder of my refund, which is $239.00 and after almost a year or following up. I think is it unacceptable and disgusting that this company cannot process a cheque and find its way to the mail. I have spoken to at least two supervisors and have been promised it will be fixed in 4-6 weeks. I am still waiting. After calling again today all I still do not have an answer. Unless you feel like getting scammed out of hundred of dollars or buying bad quality products DO NOT sign up on this site. All VIP means is the secretly take money from your account. Which they are clearly incapable of refunding. I should have believed all the other reviews, this is a scam.

Sincerely,

Their "Valued Customer"

There might have been an "offer code" included somewhere in the email (it might have looked something like "firstorder75" or something of the like) which you would have had to key in during the checkout process. If there was no promo code, I'm really not sure what went wrong. The only thing I can suggest is reading the initial email over again carefully and if you didn't miss anything maybe contact customer support. Sorry, I wish I could have been more helpful. Good luck!

By Hailey G.

Questions? Get answers from the JustFab CA staff and other customers.

JustFab CA?