Review of J4L

Tel: +1.4806242599
j4l.com@domainsbyproxy.com

gerhardusj1
2/6/19

Guys,just use your heads.
These girls are not for real or 99% of them....Whom of them will leave Ukraine for another country??
Have you ever seen the beauty of Ukrainian cities...?
I,ve been on this site for nearly a year and realised very soon that this is a total scam guys.Then I decided to proof it and start playing around to show all people how increddibly fraudulant this is.
1:All "live chat"are prerecorded.ALL..!!!Just look at it for a view mi utes and its repeted very often
2:Ask a girl to take a picture with a peace of paper and the days date on it and send it to you with in 15 minutes....well 136 out of 138 girls could,nt do it.Only 2 managged to do it.And then the"you dont trust me bull$#*! story" before she "loves" you again till death do us part..hahaha
3:How does a girl answer your letter when she is offline???I have send many girls a letter while she was offline and within 7 minutes had a reply....while she was still offline.
4:Why are there no dates on the pictures on their profiles...????Some pictures are 3 and more years old
5:Why does,nt they ever ask about your family,your busness,your instagram account,your health...??Because they are not real....Watch carefully the letters are a general letter that will suite most conversations...
6:They will write a letter,"Hi Jimmy" as a intoduction...but your name wont be mentioned again in any other sentance in the letter...Why ???easy the letters are copied.
7:I recieved the personal details of 7 girls.
Not ONE of them was richable at the number provided by J4L admin.Not one of them was connected to "Whatsapp" or "Viber" again use your heads guys.Are there any young or under 35 year old lady that wont be connected to one of those apps...ohh please come on!!!
8:Five out of the 7 girls fell from stairs and broke their cellphones and thats why we could not communicate...TRUELY !!!
9:Not one of them who proclaimed there ever lasting love for me left the site after they provided their "contact details"...
10:Most of these ladies are forced to sit 18 hours in front of their computers or phones waiting for stupid men....Will you let a site or marriaging agancy use your pictures to make these amounts of money with out compensating you.!???.No never...These girls are getting payed by their agancies to keep you writing and chatting....
11:After 15 letters you are allowed to ask them or admin their details....Not one of them will ever mention the place name where they work.Most if them are Designers/fitness instructors/.Working for themselves...unbelievable.
12:Ask admin to give you the names of people who met and married on this site...8 letters to admin stayed unanswered till today.Because only .67 %of all meetings on datingsites ends in marraiges.
13:Think about it.Most of these girls cant speak english....guys are you prepared to have s translator with you 24/7...On Dinner romantic....candlle light...and a Ukrainian man are translating your words to her....laughable guys..

I could spend 5 days here...
But be warned..!!!YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE MONEY...

gerhardusj
8/10/18

Guys,guys,guys....How can anyone of us be so stupid to spend a sent on this site??or any of these paying dating sites
95% of the girls are scammimg us.I think they are getting payed by these sites or by their agents to keep us chatting and writing letters.I maybe wrong but again I am 95% sure.
Be Aware for the following girls J4L I.D.456530 Liliya 27 years old from Dnepropetrovsk.She is all over the internet.Written hundreds of letters to her never could get any newly taken pic from her....neither any contact details.Her pictures are as old as 4 years.Seen one picture from her being on the internet since a few years back.
Another girl to watch out is.Daria 30 years old from Kiev a "Accountant" on J4L I.D 521097.Devorced with a boy.On another site she,s a "Plastic surgeon",no children and living in Dnepropetrovsk...
Guys,save yourself a lot money and time...get a girl from your own town or country...Seems to me 95% of all Ukrainian girls are professional liars and scammers..

johni111
5/23/18

your site is $#*!ed - I pay and don't get email addresses and the information you provide cost too much $#*!ing money!!

thomash201
1/11/18

What a good source! I cannot believe that I have come across it only a month ago. I used only the social networks before. You know, nobody writes a completely true information out there. This dating service, however, is secured. I like the honesty of everyone. Women are not only sincere, but are eager to share the thoughts with men. In addition, I like the notifications of the birthdays. You always know when to congratulate the favorites even having such problems with memory as I do.

johnh762
9/1/17

This is not a rant, but a positive review about this site. You know, girls just wanna have fun and so do I. Despite of the fact I have a child, I love me some time for a good chat with a smart person

anderj2
8/1/17

To start with, I should mention that Ive been using online dating services for a year or so. During this time I changed 5 or 6 websites, mostly because of poor service, safety issues, and lack of profiles to choose from. Some girls just cant shut up about how hard it is to live in their country. So finally, I decided to stop wasting my time on online dating. But a couple of months later, one guy on Facebook advised me to try J4l, and this is just what I needed all this time. Theres a great choice of girls, and most of them speak English good enough to keep a conversation going.

colinr25
7/26/17

I can definitely recommend this site. Although I didnt find my love here, I found my best friend. Some will say there cant be friendship between a man and a woman. I say it can be if two people feel that platonic chemistry between each other. Anna is like my sister. We share the same values, we both are interested in Russian literature, so we can talk non-stop about it. She helps me improve my Russian and even invited me to come to her city. I accepted her offer and it was an amazing trip to Moscow. My friends believe this friendship can turn into something romantic. I dont know but I want to see where it will go.

Questions? Get answers from the J4L staff and other customers.

J4L?