Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

rockya13
4/9/19

This is a great site and it actually works. I met a beautiful girl. We are now planning to meet. She is the most sweetest girl in the world. She makes me feel wonderful. If you are unsure it never hurts to try it out!

javierh26
4/3/19

Works very well. Only took a short time to meet a very nice lady. Now to see what the future holds. I was skeptical at first but Anastasiadate proved me wrong.

paulc725
4/3/19

Unlike other sites, I was able to meet some quality people. It's been a great experience. I am currently getting to know a remarkable individual whom I am compatible with. Hoping she's my soulmate. Not such but enjoying the journey. I would recommend anastasiadate to all my single friends. Thanks

peterv148
3/27/19

There are so many good things about Anastasiadate. Ease of use, so many eligible women willing to chat, talk then meet. I recommend Anastasiadate to anyone who might be looking for someone who is serious about a serious relationship. I met an amazing woman on Anastasiadate and we are taking our new relationship to new and exciting places. Thank you Anastasiadate.

elie10
3/27/19

I think Anastasiadate is a really amazing dating site to be on. They truly do what they say by matching people that are right for one another. I really found the true love of my life and we are together now and doing amazingly well. Believe and it can happen for you on this site.

rodm76
3/27/19

No problems in performance. everything is neat and clear, especially navigation. I love my profile page, its menu its well-organized so that I dont get lost in it. besides, near it I can see the page I have just visited, and can easily get back to it. once again, navigation here is cool

mikes1707
3/27/19

How you can to believe the site where girls on video are not real?? Girls are not interested in real meeting and marriage, a lot women there wrote to me naughty sexual messages. Not serious as for me. I have found woman through the agency, where I can communicate with manager and administrator. +79281127031 (watsapp) - there you will find real help much more cheaper.

martinc227
3/16/19

For me online dating is fantastic option. I like it. I already tried some of platforms, and must say, here are the most adorable girls. For now I don't think about serious relationship, but have always found a girl with similar interests. Smooth experience.

jakew103
3/16/19

Great service to have on a dating site. You can send real gifts to the person you are talking to online. Once you have chosen the gift you want to send, you have to allow a certain number of days for shipping. Photo proof will be given to you to ensure that your match has received the gift.

callanm1
3/16/19

Good place to meet someone will recommend to all my single friends. Website is layout perfect lots of great ladies on hear some that are really nice to talk to and some that are not but it was a great overall experience

johnt945
3/14/19

My experience on Anastasiadate was very positive & encouraging. With a busy work life it gave me the opportunity to meet a number of individuals that I would not normally meet in my circle of friends. I found that most people were genuine and were looking for the same thing as you . .".That one one partner ... That one person that you connect with and want to grow old with ... " It did not take long before I met the love of my life ... We recently got married and are very happy .. Nothing ventured nothing gained - try it

anthonyw185
3/12/19

It's a good app. Much more genuine profiles on this website then other ones. Easy to communicate with other people and found my girlfriend from this website. Thanks Anastasiadate

robertr798
3/12/19

It has been almost 4 years since I met the Love of my Life on Anastasiadate! If it wasn't for Anastasiadate, we would have never met! We have been happily married for over 3 years now and we have a beautiful daughter together! I would recommend this site to anyone looking for their true love! I have read posts about people getting over charged or not being able to cancel their memberships, well we didn't have any problems at all! I wish more people who have had a wonderful experience like ourselves would post on here!

richardm820
3/12/19

Anastasiadate suited me perfectly. I have friends who prefer other dating sites and don't like the long communication process with Anastasiadate but that's the feature that made me want to stick with Anastasiadate and not other sites. I am shy and really loved that I could really get to know a person before meeting them. I highly recommend Anastasiadate to everyone!

alexs746
3/6/19

Anastasiadate offers a advanced features such as various tests, detailed search and matching, Live streaming etc. I have previously tried several dating sites, both with and without membership fees, and this is the best I have seen. It is bit expensive but its worth it.

shaunh53
2/24/19

Really impressed with Anastasiadate system and have recommended to others. Had not tried any other dating sites and found Anastasiadate after having only just joined. We have been together 3 years now and we got married in May this year and intend to share many years of happiness together. Thank you Anastasiadate for helping us find each other we are very grateful.

richardd518
2/24/19

Anastasiadate.com is very interesting! There are a lot of potential candidates on this site from every city and state. You have the opportunity to choose various qualities you're looking for in your potential or ideal date. Match.com could definitely do better payment plans.

janm272
2/24/19

I would never believe it was possible, but thanks to Anastasiadate I found a girlfriend in just four days. We were matched by interests, so the first time we met it seemed like we had known each other for ages. All in all the app is well-designed, very easy to use, and I don't have rack my brain to edit the profile or change settings. I would recommend it to those who look for serious relationships; this app will help you.

dominickt9
2/20/19

Anastasiadate's matching system is both excellent and flexible. In many ways, it is superior to the matching system provided by many dating sites. The difference between Anastasiadate's matching system and other matching systems is that you can select exactly what is important to you.

randalw12
2/20/19

You have to be aware not everyone is on the site who is totally genuine. I choose my own criteria ie only people who were actually single, separated to me is not the case. Read the profiles, if there isn't a reasonable effort there, I tended to disregard.... good luck, worth a short term sub to see where it goes for you...

merlek12
2/20/19

I've always loved talking to online strangers. There is something about the interaction that I continually craved. The thrill of getting to know someone miles away. Girls are amazing good-looking companions.

sins3
2/17/19

Communicated with woman there for 5 months, then my friend showed me her here https://find-bride.com/reg15/pof/Kiev2016 and I registered and saw her there in live on cam! So, there was her fake on anastasiadate(( And very expensive site! Even on this which I wrote is much more cheaper! I don't understand this prices for dating on anastasiadate

noelf24
2/12/19

It was great and happy to meet someone nice and big heart and this site specially when they respect you im glad to be with her.

dominicm48
2/12/19

Anastasiadate is just as professional as its members are from the simple sign-up process to the easy-to-use interface, accurate matching system, and committed team. This Anastasiadate dating platform caters to the cream of the dating crop and helps thousands of singles find love every month.

archiet12
2/6/19

It was a great experience. I met someone the day I was to subscribe, we met up in person a that weekend and the rest is history. A great girl...so far.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?