Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

earnestb27
11/10/19
Its hard meeting girls on dating sites theses days...but I'm finding good success on Anastasiadate. So just want to express my appreciation to the site for existing and giving me the opportunity to meet wonderful and charming women.
blaker48
11/10/19
Anastasiadate is a great website. 5 out of 5 stars. Everything is very intuitive. I did not have any problems with the service what so ever. I guess, developers know what they are doing with the website. It works well for thousands of people. Definitely, recommend this website to everyone!
cedricp16
11/10/19
If you've always dreamed of meeting an exotic beauty, "Anastasiadate" might help you fulfil that dream. The site is quite easy to navigate and offers all of the features one would expect, such as an extended searching tool, email communication, video profiles and favorite lists.
stevep450
11/9/19
This site is among those few that are still trustworthy and reliable if you are looking for a wife. However, I mostly use https://J4L.com/404731 I often want something hotter, if you know what I mean, Anastasiadates' girls are too shy and serious for this, this is the only thing I lack there - some really hot chat and seeing these beauties do an erotic dance for me. Other than this, big thumb up for Anastasiadate!
stephenh512
11/2/19
For every one good review, you'll find 10-20 bad ones. Sitejabber has more positive ones than any site I've seen. Just Google AnastasiaDate reviews/complaints and check the negative ones.....they're in the thousands! Statistically 1 in 1,000 relationships on this site are successful. I've heard so many people say that I know someone who.... true? For every successful one, there are hundreds or thousands of unsuccessful ones. Also, read the articles about American guys who arrive in Ukraine full of hope, and leave unhappy and penniless. This site is full of scammers and fake profiles, not all though. However, when you point out a fake profile to the Anastasia personnel, they just brush it under the carpet and fob you off with more Ukrainian bull$#*!, and this is often from their Head Office in Malta who aren't Ukrainian!. Simply, they aid the scammers and posting of fake profile because it benefits them to the tune millions of dollars. So, I agree with previous comments about scammers. This is what happened to me recently. Anyone out there who has chatted with Anna (1864073) on the Anastasiadate, or sister sites, site during the year prior to the 5 October 2019, please contact me (*****@hotmail.com) I met this lady on another site where she told me she was a blue-eyed artist and photographer. I accidentally found her on Instagram (anda_kiev) and discovered that she was a blue-eyed model. Later, I discovered her on the Anastasia site, and I presume sister sites too, as a "green-eyed" Teacher. Moreover, her eyes had been coloured green using computer software. I reported this to Anastasia who have done nothing, except erect barriers regarding proving this information was fake. It's refused to check transcripts before 5 October where Anna must have discussed her profile profession (Teacher, although a model) with guys who must have asked her about her job. In addition, the Anastasia staff who I initially reported this to actually thought Anna on the Anastasia site was a different person to Anna on Instagram because the jobs were different and eye colour too. However, it's now been established that it's the same person. The Anastasia staff maintain the lady is real, which she is. However, this isn't the issue. Many guys I've met in Ukraine shy away from models, who have a bad reputation, and consequently would have been fooled by someone portraying herself as a Teacher...with green eyes. Someone suggested that the lady may have entered an incorrect profession??? That's like me saying I'm an astronaut instead of a teacher. If this were a mistake, what about the eye colour being stated as green and the eyes coloured green too; more mistakes? Unfortunately, the Anastasia staff didn't take a screen-shot of the original profile, or has a copy of it (how convenient!). However, it did undertake a 25 day investigation to verify the lady was real, something I could have done in seconds considering I have the lady's personal email address. It appears to me that I've uncovered a scam or scammer, which Anastasia fails to recognise. However, as previously mentioned, this case was about false information in a profile, which has since been changed to, yes you've guessed it.....a blue-eyed model. So, if anyone reading this, or knows of anyone who has chatted with Anna, or met her, please contact me, as this will strengthen my a case. I look forward to hearing from you.
benniee9
10/26/19
Great dating site with many options to choose from. You won't be disappointed. Im so excited for an incredible future with the woman God had for me on Anastasiadate.
altonn6
10/26/19
I met several wonderful women. Some have become friends and one is now my beautiful girlfriend. Anastasiadate was very user friendly and helped me meet ladies that I would have never found on my own.
irah35
10/26/19
Satisfied with the outcome, pretty good dating site. I think the price is OK...very useful when you're trying to focus on one person. As we all know, it takes several attempts to meet someone you are really interested in..
lancek35
10/26/19
This site is for the men who look for a wife and ready to invest some efforts, time and money. But please don't spoil these women with sex chats. Women on Anastasiadate are mostly for serious relationship, so let's leave it like this and not spoil them.
mistera3
10/19/19
Ok any reviews above 1 star are employees of this site or have been paid to leave them. I could go into how they scam you from beginning to end but i do not have that kind of time. Bottom line you will not be successful with any woman on this site you may get lucky and have a date with one( and her "translator" who is hired through the site) which is another scam but that is all you will go have a few dinners and leave with a lot less money and no closer to any kind of relationship than the one you arrived having. Ask if you can hire your own translator see what response you get. Normally the girl(or man answering your letters as the girl) will say that they trust the translator from Anastasia who is in on the scam. the majority of women in the Ukraine have no interest in the site or in marrying anyone outside of their country and have not for years now. It used to be something the locals wanted to do but not any longer in fact marriage agency's are frowned upon by the locals men and women. If your stubborn and think your different , unfortunately you are not and you will find out the hard way. I understand the men who stay on this site are lonely in fact anastasiadate is counting on that and milking you for every penny. do yourself a favor use that money in your neighborhood on a local woman and i bet you you will get 100% better results
I quit the site 6 months ago so i do not have a member ID anymore but they require you to have one to leave a rating. Probably another scam so people cannot see what an absolute scam they are(ill make one up)
Response from Viacheslav F., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Customer,

Please be informed, we do not tolerate scam on our website. We are proud of being one of the safest services in the industry and we are sorry to hear that you don`t trust our website. We verify each lady's profile before we let our female members use the website and we are always here to protect our customers from any scam attempts. If any action of this kind is found on our website we will take severe action against the members who initiated this.

We would like to address your concerns and resolve this matter. Please contact us at support@anastasiadate.com providing the e-mail address you used to register on the site.

Kind Regards,
Slava
dennisf196
10/16/19
I've been here taking my time to hit to know these ladies. Most of them are genuine in their search for a man to love. All types of women to find here. Good luck to you.
lowenn3
10/16/19
This site is great and I have met some really wonderful people from a wide range of cultures and countries. Highly recommended!
gerardw27
10/8/19
Where should I start, I used to think online dating is not for me but this site has changed my opinion. Beautiful ladies and unique services, which attract you to visit again. Hope to find the true love of my life soon. :)
juliush30
10/7/19
I met and fell in love with an amazing woman from this site. Grace and I got engaged last week and I couldn't be happier. Who would have thought a 58 year old man could find love on the internet? All the best to everyone looking for love.
camdenl2
10/1/19
Lots of women to choose from and to get to know. Honestly very difficult to choose. I think it is worthwhile to get to know a few and then go visit their country. You may or may not find your wife there but you will definitely have an experience to talk about.
blakem62
10/1/19
Overall a very good experience. Some of the people I met esteemed genuine. Lots of fun and I recommend it to anyone. Five stars all the way. Top rating
zachl35
9/29/19
Despite (or maybe due to) their quite high prices, it's a great site: beautiful ladies, very few scammers, client-oriented customer support, this site is very convenient to use. I just wish they had some naughty ladies too, but if it's only marriage and family that you are looking for, Anastasiadate is one of the best dating sites.
robertp703
9/23/19
Tiis site is fine although very expensive and once again Ukraine girls on this site are also on other sites so when you wit your answer you will know why
If you are looking for a girl other than from Ukraine this is an awesome site although customer care is poor if you get the wrong representative but on the whole a good site
I have used this site and found it to be a little slow to wind up on a computer so use a phone the phone app is much quicker
martinh221
9/22/19
It is a great dating app for men. I never ever had better results on any other dating app. Like the concept and with a nice profile it really helps you to get in touch with bunch of women. Highly recommend it!
claytonk29
9/22/19
Unfortunately, a lot of men think that meeting a woman from a different country and getting her email or phone number should be free. I think it takes a lot of effort to create a decent dating site because there are so many different dating sites on the Internet now that ofer the same things. I am currently a member of Anastasiadate and I've never had any issue with the site.
denniss390
9/19/19
Stay away guys from this money sucking site. I spent like 40,000 communicating with a whole bunch of girls over the past 5 years. When it comes to meeting she will either make a weird excuse or simply dissapear. Yes you may even be lucky enough to meet someone in person but it's all about making you spend your money on restaraunts, shops, extremely expensive taxi etc. Look in her eyes and see "it's just a business" attitude. I am going to hire a good lawyer and shoot down this con artists bay called anastasia date.
Response from Daria S., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Dennis,
We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfying experience with members. Please provide us with their ID numbers to support@anastasiadate.com and provide some additional details. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues regarding the ladies.
Best regards,
Daria
grahamb94
9/12/19
It has offered me quick matches based on my profile. It is nice to sit back and relax while the site offers amazing services through its large database of verified and active users, top level safety features, efficient tools and a pretty hands on customer service.
giant4
9/12/19
I met a girl from my city on this app. We talked for like 2-3 months before we actually start meeting. When I saw her for the first time I was simply stunned. She was pretty, funny and all around amazing person. We kept doing stuff together 3-4 times a week for the next 6 months. I even met her.
diegob41
9/8/19
Women on Anastasiadate are real and pretty, no bots and no automatic sendouts. This is a rare thing on dating sites nowadays. I am fully satisfied with Anastasia, I travelled to Ukraine 2 times and met some of their girls in real - all of them were beautiful and nice. I just wish their prices were more affordable.
bacchusg
8/30/19
Excellent site and service. For international dating this site is the most serious I have come across so far. Their full service concept makes a lot of sense and I have been in the video chat with all the ladies I found interesting - also to test if they are for real. Only minus is it cost money, but you get what you pay for I guess.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?