Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

demetriusc11
12/8/17

I really liked using the site and I found someone wonderful in 2 weeks. I would recommend Anastasiadate to anyone looking for a quality person to start a relationship with.

milesc24
12/8/17

Amazing site, nothing but positive things to say regarding all aspects and features. So much better than other sites. No comparison whatsoever. Been happily in a relationship for over four months now. Would NEVER have met if it weren't for Anastasiadate!!

vicentec7
12/2/17

Anastasiadate was great, was only on it for a few days but that was all it took for me to meet the woman I was looking for. She is so amazing and feel lucky to be moving forward with her now!!

morganb57
12/2/17

It works Im really pleased with this site I met someone with the best personality ever. I cant believe this worked.

brianh148
11/29/17

I met a beautiful and sweet lady from Ukraine. We chatted for over a year and we finally met face to face. We spent a wonderful 2 weeks traveling around Ukraine and spending time with her friends. She is in the US on a fiancee visa and we are making wedding plans. She loves me so much. She won't allow me to do anything around the house and loves to cook for me.

One thing I will mention to make help guys determine if the woman is real or not. See if she will communicate outside of the website. My fiancee was willing to do that starting day one. We used Google Hangouts. They should never ask for money. I asked my girl if she needed financial help. She said he is poor but giving money isn't a way to start a relationship. She refused all money. See if she is willing to meet without using the agency. I picked out an apartment and she paid the deposit and picked up the key. I met her at the train station and we went to the apartment. She paid for the taxi, dinner with wine, and taxi and dinner for the first three days. She didn't ask for any money or ask to be paid back once we got to an ATM. She paid for everything. I met her family and friends. I saw photo albums from when she was little. I visited where she works and met her co-workers. If a woman is willing to do that much then you have nothing to worry about.

The site needs to be cheaper. I think it is crazy how much is being charged. That's why I can't give it a higher rating.

teddyb5
11/29/17

Really put yourself out there and don't forget to fill out the area of what you are looking for in a person. Everyone here is looking for someone special. You could be it. Be honest.

marlonb19
11/29/17

I am so fortunate to have taken a chance on this site. It afforded me an opportunity to have discovered happiness the second time around. Thanks Anastasiadate for your amazing service.

aubreyb40
11/24/17

Some of the great things I like on AnastasiaDate site are Customer's Service is very attentive, they have beautiful women, The women are polite and cool, the price is affordable and the location and environment are fantastic and calm.

domingob10
11/24/17

Keep hope alive I have found a great woman just as soon as I was about to give up this is the first site that worked for me and I am grateful for that but all glory goes to God because God is love and the author of putting people together for love support and encouragement

abela18
11/24/17

This is an amazing site, I must say. Very effective to meet the right person or persons you're looking to meet. I recommend AnastasiaDate to who that is new to online dating or has tried other sites before so you can see the difference yourself. Good luck to those still looking. Hang on there, you'll find someone.

darnellm17
11/23/17

This site was recommended by one of my friends, and it is pretty good.The hot girls on site are nice and are willing to make friends.Besides I like their app, it is simple enough to have fun.

ramirom13
11/17/17

This is great website. I have been a member for many years and have not seen anything misleading about the website

eliash27
11/10/17

I've met many great people on AnastasiaDate, but recently, I met the match of a lifetime. App I would recommend this app for single people it's awesome Thank you.

frankies25
11/10/17

It took me a little while to find the love of my life and now I finally found her! AnastasiaDate is a good dating app and helps you meet people

wilfredh14
11/10/17

After many months of looking and talking to many woman and meeting just a handful of them I have found the very best match for me! So take your time and never settle for less than you deserve! Thanks to the AnastasiaDate

all3209
11/5/17

I trust this website. I have been using it and it's not scam. I am so happy I went on this website..highly recommend

clintw17
11/4/17

App of this website is really worked for me. I found my true love.. We chat, meet and fall in love...I am very thankful

levig8
11/2/17

it has the easiest user interface out there, I found my love of my life there and I love her so much, i would definitely recommend it to anyone out there that wants to meet someone good.

lowellg14
10/25/17

This website is special because of the characterizations the ladies give of themselves. I appreciated the modesty and sincerity which can be found in these profiles.

gerardoc20
10/20/17

Good site if you want to meet beautiful European women online. This website is a bit different than other similar dating sites, but their services and products are top notch.

jackl153
10/20/17

Wow did I get sucked in, met this drop dead gorgeous lady called Anastasia lol yea right
Said she was coming to my country to see her sister and would love to meet me she kept me chatting for a while burnt some credits big time.
I asked what her sisters last name was as she was married to a kiwi guy in Auckland the name MacDoonahue well guess what the name does not exist.
I managed to get her personal email I would write to her and I would get very short replys anyway come the day she flys out of Ukraine to Auckland New Zealand she is robbed and her passport is taken ... Ha ha ha what a load of BS so I had some credits left and refused to spend them on her.Another pretty lady pops up on my screen and says hey I am in Auckland New Zealand do you want to meet I say ok I am in AK now we could meet soon she says oh not this week as I am helping with my brothers business I ask what kind of business she says courier business called Pony Express LMFAO there is no Pony Express here in NZ.Guys please stay well away from this Anastasia Date Site

Yours

Sucker Kiwi.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hi, Jack! Thank you for the review. We are sorry that your meeting was not successful. However, AnastasiaDate is a platform aimed at communication we are always glad when our clients meet each other. We want you to have only positive experience, please tell us, have you contacted our customer support regarding the members you've chatted with? We would like to double check the members to make sure that they do not misuse our platform.
johnathanl6
10/16/17

All of our friends are now telling other singles about AnastasiaDate.com because they see the wonderful relationship we have. Thank you so much for the opportunity to discover REAL love.

malcolmh21
10/16/17

I am very active in internet. I like to socialize through network and recently I signed up on AnastasiaDate. I began to chat with one girl from my country. We have been communicating 2 months already and I plan our meeting in person soon.

cesarw9
10/16/17

Dating through online service is getting a lot of advantages: you can date with several girls at the same time, no emotional tension, no obligations and as a bonus you can visit different part of the world... I prefer AnastasiaDate.com at the moment.

keva30
10/15/17

I just signed up to this site and in one day I got close to 50 messages from girls in Ukraine and Russia ready to know me or even marry me. What is ironic is I haven't even completed my profile nor I have posted a picture . So this platform is definitely operated by bots which will spam you and suck your money out . Guys I was married to a Ukrainian girl for 10 years . They are heartless creatures . All they care about getting out of their country, manipulate you to get a status (green card / passport) and then they will leave you and make your life miserable. They are materialists . All the 1 star reviews in this site are valid , all the rest are fake . I agree the girls are beautiful but behind those beauty mask are full of lies . Spare yourself and find a women of your own race and culture , you will be happier trust me. And if you don't find , you still be happier than you are with one living a lie.
P.S I am a digital expert by profession and I can tell a bot (robot site) from a legit site

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

101 Photos for AnastasiaDate