Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

amosl12
1/19/19

I registered this site several months ago, and spent hundreds to experience the services. All takes money to communicate with the ladies, very expensive to build connections. Take the Camshare service for example, I purchase A$142 to buy 160 credits. Do you know??? 160 credits ran out in less than 15 minute!!!

What's more I cancelled the automatic purchase in my account setting; however, they still automatically charged me A$9.99 for December. I contacted their customer team via Live support, asking for a refund since the subscription fee is deducted under my unconsciousness, but the representative called Dmitriy rejected my request! And what she said really made me angry and uncomfortable.

Very bad experience, guys!!! Stay away from this site and don't waste your money!

freddiem47
1/6/19

Its gives you an opportunity to meet new people and enjoy communication. There are really lots of different people there to chat with!

diegok11
1/6/19

Anastasiadate is an online dating site that promises to bring the fun in online dating. It tries to bring its own unique flavor by providing members with a more interactive way of connecting with other members with its various communication and messaging tools.

jeromeb59
1/6/19

Anastasiadate is a nice app ever I haven't seen any app like this before you can chat and alot I have enjoyed I see soon I will get my life partner here I hope.

jerryw212
1/6/19

Anastasiadate offers an uncomplicated and clean layout with straightforward search and matching tools. Everything is neatly organized, so members can quickly see where to go to browse profiles, read messages, see matches, view their recent activity, and get help. Even if you're not very tech-savvy, you'll be able to figure out how this site works because of its user-friendly design.

bryantc21
1/6/19

Fairy tale do happen if you give yourself a chance to let it happen!!! I could not be more happy with this website and would definitely recommend it to any single person out there!!!

kevinb263
12/31/18

I had a mail from the lady with a Translated by Agency ID: 1042605 , on the 28th december and yet my lady works using english language at her daily job, I paid the 10 credits =8$ to open it and read it and it made no sense it its content it was like a stranger sending it, why because My lady was on viber to me and when I asked her she said not been on the internet today as she was at work and I said you showed on line for 3 hours , so it was not her that sent the message.today had to phone Anastasiadate as got another mail at the same time as yesterdays, the lady showed on line from 14.30pm to just before 18.26pm Ukraine time , but again the lady was in work today so it is someone using the data which can only be anastasiadate affiliates to send message so we as clients end up paying Anastasia to open the letters at 8$ to read and 8$ to reply so 16$ in total for it equalling 1 message aday if I read your mail and sent you a mail each day for a month it equals on todays exchange rate 526.35$ so nearly double my ladies monthly wages for working 6 days aweek I guess. its how the affiliates are making the money

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for bringing this case to our attention. As you have provided your client ID I was able to check your communication with our support team. Your case is being investigated by the responsible department now. You will be notified by our team as soon as we have results. We deeply apologise for the inconvenience and confusion.
dawsons1
12/27/18

If you are in search for online girls for date so this is the one and only place to find best choice. There are many hidden surprises there but at the end Anastasiadate is the only best place where you love to meet a girl.

harryn34
12/27/18

Its amazing website to meet lots of nice women but its too expensive. I am searching here for my lifetime true love with whom I can spend my life. I am thankful to anastasiadate for such lovely experience.

bradfordp13
12/27/18

I appreciate the Anastasiadate.com because I am extremely thankful to the company for choosing the smartest, the most attractive and for sure alive girls. Thanks for such service.

ramirob15
12/27/18

Anastasiadate is one of the biggest and most popular dating sites out there. It's famous for matching potential soul mates through a gigantic list of questions, designed to increase compatibility.

doylew15
12/27/18

I have used many dating apps, over the past 6 months. I had very little luck and the other apps just couldn't provide good matches. I was on Anastasiadate less than a month and I had more compatible matches and real conversations than I could have hoped for. The app matches based on what you like. After only a few weeks, I found my perfect match

amosp16
12/22/18

When I use the webcam and start to chat. It was dark and I saw nothing in the cam. What does it mean? And it was still charging even though I was chatting,

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Amos!
We apologize deeply for this inconvenience. It must have been a connection issue. Please contact our support team, if any credits were deducted for this session, you will get a refund.
jodys69
12/16/18

Anastasiadate is a very good internet dating site, well run and well organised, and surely is worth a try to find our special someone, our soulmate.

ellism30
12/16/18

I would very much recommend anyone to join Anastasiadate, although some are far away to meet and I have met someone local, and we are getting on great. very pleased with the service from Anastasiadate.

erickm56
12/16/18

Clear applications by far the best I cannot delete people from this application and made so many of them it has been great and wonderful to collect this with people like this because I've seen application use thank you

peterd304
12/13/18
• Updated review

I was recently advised that multiple girls listed on the AnastasiaDate and related sites are also involved in escort activity organised through mafia links. This included working as escorts and paid travel companions in Europe and resorts, and well known places for escorts such as Monaco. Be very careful who you contact. These are not people who will genuinely care about you. Their interest is in just your wallet and bank account.

“Research the profiles before you spend any money”
12/5/18
• Previous review

I have been doing a little research into the online dating business in Ukraine. Apparently, based on information available online, the people who run AnastasiaDate (and all of the sites in that group) have full knowledge of the scams run by their partner agencies and take no action. AnastasiaDate continue to purchase profiles. Rarely, if ever, are refunds given to the men defrauded and no action is taken to remove false profiles until they are publicly exposed, even when the organisation has been advised that the profiles are fake through complaints.

This information would indicate that AnastasiaDate continue to be knowingly engaged in activity that supports fraud on a massive scale. It would also appear that they make no reasonable attempt to stop it, nor do they refund most customers who are defrauded.

It seems that the only reason AnastasiaDate is interested in complaints is to: 1. remove obvious scams outside of their normal contacts 2. provide information to help develop internal protocols to stop the women being found out so easily. AnastasiaDate issues protocols to its contracting agencies to ensure women on the site behave in a way that will prevent potential problems and to ensure they do not give away information on their social networking profiles. It has been said that AnastasiaDate purchases profiles in the full knowledge that the profiles they buy are not genuine and the agencies they purchase them from are corrupt and fraudulent. Apparently there is no recorded instance of AnastasiaDate terminating the contract of a provider agency. Many of the agencies are small businesses that will then sell profiles they have collected to the bigger players in the market.

It also appears that many of the agencies in Ukraine have links to organised crime. Some of the funds that comes from this activity goes to Russian mafia organisations, some goes to Ukraine and Donetsk mafia figures (one of the owners of AnastasiaDate is a well known Ukraine crime figure), and some goes to funding the separatists in east Ukraine. So these agencies are in effect traitors to their own country.

On this basis it is very hard to see how AnastasiaDate can claim it provides a genuine environment for men to find a partner. By using AnastasiaDate for entertainment (as it clearly is very unlikely to help you find a wife) you are continuing to promote this activity.
AnastasiaDate appears to receive an unrealistic number of positive reviews from customers' on review sites, but there are many more genuine sounding negative reviews. They tried taking some review sites to court claiming they were using fabricated, negative testimonials but the cases were thrown out. I guess it is pretty clear why.

AnastasiaDate is one of multiple sites within the group. The partner sites for slavic countries are:
Russianbrides.com
Eurodate.com
Dating.com
Yourtravelmate.com
Yourchristiandate.com

If you communicate with any person on AnastasiaDate, then you should check other dating sites for their listings as well. Their profile is almost certain to be on multiple sites simultaneously. AnastasiaDate states that the women on their sites do not authorise listings on other sites but this appears to be untrue. Generally these listings on those other sites are apparently verified using IDs and interviews, much the same as the claims made by AnastasiaDate. I recently checked one person on AnastasiaDate and identified they had listings on multiple sites:

1.AnastasiaDate.com 2.RussianBrides.com 3.Dating.com 4.EuroDate.com 5.YourTravelMates.com 6.GoDateNow.com 7.RomanceCompass.com 8.VictoriaHearts.com 9.LoveSwans.com 10.MatchTruly.com 11.VictoriaBrides.com 12.Valentime.com 13.UkrainianCharm.com 14.NatalyDate.com 15.J4L.com 16.BravoDate.com 17.Charmerly.com

This level of activity would seem to be more about generating an income rather than finding a partner. So with AnastasiaDate, it could be said that you have an operation with a business model that is apparently designed to support fraudulent activity. It seems that their anti-scam policy and complaints area are simply there to help them to fine tune their practices so they do not get caught.

Based on the information I have been able to collect it appears that pay by letter and pay for chat sites are generally fraudulent. Many times you will not even be in contact with the person on the profile but instead dealing with a translator'. The girls or translators' are paid for each minute of chat and for each letter. They also receive benefits from gifts that are sent. Protocols are issued that give instructions on how to write letters, how to engage interest, and rules on how frequently they should respond to their contacts.

If you choose to have contact with profiles on AnastasiaDate then you need to try to verify that the person is genuine. It will cost you plenty of money and chances are the contact can always claim that there was no chemistry after a while.

Do your own research if you do not believe the information I have listed. It is not so hard. And if you have gone to the effort of earning that money in your bank account, then it seems like a waste to give it away to people who specialise in exploitation, deception, fraud and corruption.

josephw231
12/12/18

I signed up about two weeks ago. While it is possible the women behind the accounts are real, I have noticed the site is designed to take money from you at every chance it can. In the two weeks I have received well over 2000 messages. Its a statistical impossibility unless the system is generating messages on behalf of the women or unless several of the profiles are fake. While some do find love and a wife from the site, many just find that they spent over $10k in chatting with someone they thought would be a good wife but ends up just being a model from an agency there to lure you in to spending more money. I have also noticed that several of the pictures repeat with different names and profiles. Anyone that opposes or calls the company out on their deception gets their account deleted. Women are also prohibited from giving any personal details out. Many of the messages are pre-written messages. It is also scripted to insert your name on the message so if you change your name on the profile, poof your greetings on the message changes, even past ones. It is sad that the lonely hearts scams are so lucriative. The creators of the site must be making a fortune scamming lonely guys out of their money by providing their communication service. In the last 5 minutes writing this review, I have received 13 messages on the site.

lionele3
12/8/18

Best place to meet women, at least for someone who lives far away from them, at least at this moment. Planning a trip soon, so I'll try to arrange a meeting with the woman I've been talking to, but I'm satisfied so far

bryantw16
12/8/18

The best site ever. Very easy to use. You need to pay small amount to register. I thought it was a scam but now I have nice girlfriend, beautiful girl. Hope our online relationship will survive and we meet each other in person soon. thanks Anastasiadate.

sylvesterk12
12/7/18

If you wanna chat with real people you should use this site, people are friendly and well let's be honest there are many beautiful people there, which is great!

jermainew14
12/7/18

It was a growing and learning experience! I have heard of people finding each other on websites like these before! I just never dreamed that it could be me!

brians290
12/3/18
• Updated review

I am very happy to report that Anastasia Date has refunded me for everything I had asked for. Although considerable time has passed, the representatives who worked with me have extremely courteous and professional, as well as very apologetic. I am a real guy, and as you can tell by my original reviews and updates, at one time very irritated, but I assure everyone this story is true.

My disappointment has turned into happiness, and I assure everyone that if you have truly experienced fraudulent communications on this site, their representatives will investigate and take appropriate action. Just follow the steps they ask for. I believe my story supports this statement.

Thank you Amar and Leah for your assistance!!!

“There is hope...”
9/20/18
• Previous review

Well, after 1 1/2 years, Amar contacted me about my complaint. He apologized profusely, accepted personal responsibility for the lack of communication and promised me they will issue a refund. He seems sincere but so far there has been no refund. I am upgrading my rating to 2 stars at this point because of our ongoing communication. I am hopeful and will update again if things change.

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT 7-14-18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAM!!! It has now been 6 months since these people replied to my review, and 1 1/2 years since I filed my original complaint, and I have still heard nothing!

Their representative Maria keeps defending this company and giving advise to others who have been ripped off, but in reality they will never do anything but laugh all the way to your bank!

I will continue with my updates in order to keep my experience easy to find.

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT 6-19-18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAM!!! It has now been 5 months since these people replied to my review, and over a full year since I filed my original complaint, and I have still heard nothing!

Original review - 12-30-2017

Although I'm sure there are some ladies on this site who are real, they are greatly outnumbered by liars and scammers, and Anastasia Date sets the stage for this scam! They claim to have this great and serious fraud prevention team, and I have seen the videos they have produced, but all this is bogus! I was not looking for some young girl less than half my age, I was interested in meeting a lady who is mature and respectable and similar in age to the ladies I date at home.

I was in contact with two ladies on this site. The photos of one were real enough because I actually met her. The problem was that even though we discussed the details of our lives for almost a year, when I met her she had no idea who I was. All she was interested in was splitting the $20 per hour I paid her interpreter who, as it turns out, was her best friend. They admitted they even went to church together. Oh, she also wanted $600 for braces for her teeth, which were perfectly good. Although this lady had no interest in meeting a foreigner, they were fun so I did not report her.

I was more serious about the second lady I met on this site. She we very intelligent and business minded. She claimed she was the daughter of a wealthy business owner, she had never been married, had no children and she lived at home with her sister and parents. She even had a friend deliver a gift to my hotel for me while I was in Kharkov, but claimed she could not see me because she was in the hospital at the time. After many online searches for this lady, I finally found her full name, which led me to a site where she had posted many of her AD photos, along with photos of her marriage, her husband, and yes, her child.

After reporting this lady to Anastasia Date, including photographic evidence and web links to the evidence, they deleted her profile, which is a good thing, but refuse to honor their guarantee. As of 9 months later, they claim their fraud team is still investigating. What kind of a serious fraud team takes 9 months AFTER the lady in question has been deleted?

Stay away people! You WILL lose your money!!!

~~~~~~~~~~ EDIT 3-14-2018 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAM!!! It has now been 2 months since these people replied to my review, and a full year since I filed my original complaint, and I have still heard nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT 4-14-2018 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAM!!! It has now been 3 months since these people replied to my review, and over a full year since I filed my original complaint, and I have still heard nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT 5-18-18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAM!!! It has now been 4 months since these people replied to my review, and over a full year since I filed my original complaint, and I have still heard nothing!

"Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Responded on 1/14/18
Dear Brian, thank you for posting the review together with your member ID. We will check the case to update you on its status."

Tip for consumers: Use your head. It's not real and neither are the 5 star reviews!!!

• Previous review

Although Im sure there are some ladies on this site who are real, they are greatly outnumbered by liars and scammers, and Anastasia Date sets the stage for this scam! They claim to have this great and serious fraud prevention team, and I have seen the videos they have produced, but all this is bogus! I was not looking for some young girl less than half my age, I was interested in meeting a lady who is mature and respectable and similar in age to the ladies I date at home.

Stay away people! You WILL lose your money!!!

~~~~~~~~~~ EDIT 3-14-2018 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT 4-14-2018 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

guyb64
12/2/18

Just one short word: Svetlana:ID::1914133(Kiev) and Viktoria:ID:1851736(Kharkov).2 different women living 500 km from each other and who are not supposed to have any contact! But the Svetlana's letter was ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL to the profile text of Viktoria! Hahaha! Written by a hired Scammer as usually!Even the profiles are fake here, among thousands of other manipulations!

brandonm201
11/24/18

Anastasiadate.com has a lot of attractive women, with perfect profiles. Moreover all women I have had a chance to contact are really honest and true.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?