Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

leonardof21
8/15/19

AnastasiaDate is a website for singles who would like to push the boundaries of their search. This is an international platform that offers many advantages and is tweaked with a great number of features that look unique and refreshing.

curtg18
8/15/19

AnastasiaDate is designed to set you in the right mood. After all, people come here in search for good vibes. It looks like a nice place to embark on this romantic journey when you have a feeling that this experience is going to be pretty relaxed and laid-back.

kanem9
8/13/19
• Updated review

just being curious checked the girls I was talking with a month ago - 90% of them are gone form the site.

Response from Daria S., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Kane,
Most of our members leave the website as they find partners. If you have any concerns about the ladies you met on AnastasiaDate, please share them with us using email support@anastasiadate.com.
“Watch out!”
• Previous review

It took me 48 hours to realise that it's a waster of money. There are other legitimate dating sites like http://bit.ly/frelove
that I've used in the past and fortunately I could quickly spot the difference. Stay away from this website. Every woman is model material and you can't contact them other than the website. Massive ripoff.

jimmyl96
8/10/19

I have joined this dating site over 3 years, and I just came back from Ukraine two days ago, I was chatting a lady called Irina for over 6 months, and I decided to meet this lady, before I went to Ukraine, we had discussed so many things, and this lady was agree everything with me, She supposed to show up in the airport to pick me up, but when I arrived, she asked me to go the hotel by my own, After I have settled down at hotel, she sent me a message saying that she wanted to meet me but would bring an interpreter (her agent), but we had discussed and agreedt not hiring an interpreter, but everything was changed, if I did not agree to let the interpreter to come, then the interpreter was not allowing the lady to come to meet me, the interpreter controls her, finally we meet on the third day, the interpreter took us to a very expensive restaurant for lunch, after lunch, I went back to hotel, the agent sent me an email saying that the lady wanted to meet me again for dinner, I said to the agent, I could pay her US$30 per hour for translation for two hours, but left the lady and me alone, but the agent did not agree, because she was afraid we exchanged contact information, also she could not get the commission from the restaurant, so we did not meet at the second time.
Finally, I figured out what happened, the agent own several ladies, and she chatted for those lady in the day time, because she could get money from AnastasiaDate, so sometimes you were confused why the lady did not know what you were saying. By the way, the agent knows every single word in the conversation between you and the lady.
I do not expect a dating site like this, create the opportunaty to make money.

Response from Daria S., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Jimmy,
We got in touch with the lady in question and she confirmed that you two had a meeting. The necessity of the interpreter was justified by the lady’s level of English. I am sorry that the meeting didn’t go the way you wanted but we can assure you that the ladies are communicating on the website themselves. If you have anything else to share with us please contact us at support@anastasiadate.com.
jacksonc33
8/9/19

I have joined this website for almost two years and spent hundreds of pounds on it. Last Friday, I tried to use its Camshare service to chat with three favorite girls but none was successful. Everytime when I opened the Camshare window, it indicated me the lady is waiting for my response to start cam but actually I was in and my credits were running out! The cam of the lady was always uploading with no end...Today I contacted their customer support team, asking for a refund but nobody answered me. Apparently, they are avoiding me, which really irritates me. It's a scam site, guys! Please stay far away to save your money and time!!!

Response from Daria S., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Jackson,
According to our records, the issue has been resolved by our Customer service team and the refund of credits has been already made. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do in regards to this matter by contacting us at support@anastasiadate.com.
groverd9
8/7/19

Anastasiadate has made it even easier for you to connect with the russian beauty that you're interested in. On the ladies' profiles, you'll see a button that says CamShare. When you click on that, the program will connect you with the person you want to chat with using your video camera. Using this service is a great way to verify your love interest's identity.

eldonc14
8/7/19

This is a great platform to allow US men to find some nice russian and eastern european girls which is almost impossible to do since they are not common to find and see where I stay . They are very beautiful and hot. The matches are all excellent. I am giving only positive remarks for this site.

michaelc1761
7/29/19

This is a fully planned company for deceiving men and all the coments on the site here is their handiwork, so I dont even see the point of wriying something bad just know that the whple site and the girls on it are fake

Response from Daria S., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Michael,
We are sorry to hear that you are feeling this way about our website. We would like to address your concerns so please contact us at support@dating.com at any time.
joshuas331
7/26/19

This is the best way to find a partner when you are divorced man who is travelling a lot like me. The site is great, simple and girls are smart, beautiful and very friendly. I have only good things to say about everything. If you ask me should you try I'll say yes, go for it.

micahb36
7/26/19

Easy, quick and simple to use.I tried to find the perfect match for me on many sites but the reason why I like AnastasiaDate the most is that takes me less then 5 minutes from sign up to great chat with beautiful girl.

tomh694
7/22/19

The search section is easy to navigate. Choose Basic or Advanced. Both tech and non tech-savvy people can quickly figure it out. On the left are sections including Emails, Ladies, and Services.

williaml498
7/15/19

I would have given it five stars if I hadn`t known a better site that I keep using as well. Of course if one uses two similar services, they tend to compare them. How comes that girls from the same country look a lot nicer on https://j4l.com/402001
Ok, it maybe just my personal opinion and taste. But what really astonishes me is that on mentioned site they are not shy to talk about sex and to discuss things I am interested in. Unlike Anastasiadate that seems to control the girls somehow. Maybe it is the site for men who are less naughty than me)))))

michaele404
7/15/19

AnastasiaDate works differently than most other dating sites; from the way their verification process operates and the women they "showcase," to their numerous romantic tours each year. If you don't have a problem dating women who potentially just want to come to the U.S. for a better life, AnastasiaDate may be a good option for you.

efraing11
7/10/19

Searching for other singles and connecting with them will be convenient for you on AnastasiaDate. This online dating platform offers its members with different searching and contact options. You can filter your search by your preferred match's age, country, interests, social habits, and even his/her English speaking skills.

tobeys5
6/30/19

I am very happy to come across this kind of dating agency. It is very hard to find something like this that not only gives interested matches that go with your taste and preference but also offers assistance. I love the work being done here, keep it up. Try it!

martinr165
6/30/19

AnastasiaDate.com staff works diligently to put members' safety above anything else a major focus of the company is the lasting privacy and security of its user base. Since its inception, AnastasiaDate has worked hard to earn a respectable reputation as an international dating site.

hollyc205
6/20/19

The site is perfect! You don't have to waste an hour to register here. Just some steps and you are ready to find a girl for yourself. The price isn't that high so I am really happy when I use it. I've arranged some dates with 3 girls. I hope I will find someone good. So if you want to find a person for a serious relationship then go and use this website.

mikes1764
6/20/19

The services AnastasiaDate offer are no very different from the other dating sites. However, the quality of them is very high, and you will be able to see that yourself when you register and give it a try.

conorf10
6/20/19

I've been looking for a dating site where I could meet Russian women. It is a dream of my life to meet someone from that mysterious country. This website looks like a perfect place to start searching! I definitely will be checking out soon. AnastasiaDate looks really simple and nice.

eugenp5
6/15/19

Everyone wants an partener . Everyone wants a real date , so i guess for small community it is a big opportunity . :)

lorenzot19
6/11/19

I finally found a girl of my dreams. I met her on AnastasiaDate, very nice, easy and simple site. it takes only a week for me to find her. Now we are together here in Hungary and still can't believe that we found each other on the website. My experience is more than good.

benc311
6/11/19

Absolutely love this site. Easy to use and quite reasonable price wise as well. Talking to the girls is easy and there are loads of different options. I am in love !!

roryp20
6/11/19

Nothing bad to say about this site. All you have to do is register, and browse through hundreds of pictures of beautiful girls. If you are smart enough and polite when you start to chat with a lady you like everything goes easy and smooth. I had enough experience with different dating sites and can say that people who run this site know to do their job very well.

jackiec173
6/5/19

Members have the opportunity to create personal profile videos to highlight unique qualities, interests, and personalities. The AnastasiaDate expert customer support staff is available 24/7 via phone, a contact form, and live chat. The site offers frequently asked questions with categories including Payment Issue, Membership, Prices and Policy

dominich31
6/5/19

I think you guys are doing a fantastic job helping people meet Ukrainian or Russian girls. For years I felt alone and If it weren't forAnastasiadate.com, we would not have found this love and friendship we have with Tanya. We both are very grateful for the service you provided us and making it possible for two lonely hearts in the world to meet and discover their soul mate. I am now engaged to be married.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?