AnastasiaDate

AnastasiaDate has a consumer rating of 4.21 stars from 1,101 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AnastasiaDate also ranks 4th among International Dating sites.

• Thanks to this site I had the time of my life when I was in Moscow.
  • Yet, we both know that our good luck is rare and unusual.

• But can you imagine a poor service in such a factory of money?
  • All the women are the same age as they were a year ago.
How would you rate AnastasiaDate?

“Very few companies provide such good services”

Jacob M.
3/14/20

I have been using Anastasia Date services for barely two months. Until now, I didn't completely get the full impression of this resource. Although it's quite promising though. Well-designed site, easy payment, chat, video chat, good policy. I think there are many real profiles with beautiful girls. From my experience, very few companies provide such good services

“Billing”

andy l.
1/16/20

This site has been taking money from my account, each month. I have never had auto renew, i don't even visit site as my belief is half the woman are paid to chat. Over two hundred dollars taken, in small amounts, how many other folk are being targeted. I Believe this site is a scam site, and pilfering from bank accounts is proof. Be wary of this site. There are better sites, look at reviews, Steer wide of Anastasiadate.com

Reviews (1,101)

money (214) women (236) girls (244) time (275) lady (94) woman (151) chat (245) ukraine (129) ladies (100) profile (139) customer service (26) people (193)
jacobm549
March 14th, 2020
andyl323
January 16th, 2020
This site has been taking money from my account, each month.
There are better sites, look at reviews, Steer wide of Anastasiadate.com
Hi Andy,

Thank you for your review.
if you mean the 9.99 USD payments, those are payments for the monthly subscription on the site. Monthly subscription activates automatically when you make your first payment, there is a notification about that on the initial payments page.
In your situation I would recommend you contact our customer success team: support@anastasiadate.com and they will be able to check everything for you and assist.
I wish you all the best.
Dmitriy A. – AnastasiaDate Rep
Also, I have forgotten to mention, that we don't pay anyone to be on the site. We closely monitor for any inappropriate behavior to ensure nobody is using our international dating platform to make a profit. We intend that every member using our services does so having a genuine and sincere interest in finding their match. So if you experienced any issues please tell and we will help.
guillermom44
January 13th, 2020
I found everyone polite and well meaning. Didn't strike any scammers! Being direct with your expectations helps to save everyone's time. Some photos don't portray the real you so be as true to them as possible because that really is fooling yourself and not your date. Have met some very lovely ladies so ...Good luck :)
peters1014
March 30th, 2020
Scam! It's a money-making racket, the translators are chatting with you, just to take your money, don't use it, maybe try
or other more or less reputable sites. But not this one, it's all soaked in uncontrolled scam!
Dmitriy A. – AnastasiaDate Rep
Hello Peter! We are sorry to hear that you feel that way, could you please tell us why? Has something happened? Anything we can do for you right now to help? Please remember that you can email our customer support at support@anastasiadate.com to get assistance with any issue.
adama339
April 29th, 2020
After two weeks on the site, having messaged a few Women, a lady sent me a love heart, We have met twice, including spending last weekend together. Its quite mind blowing. Thank you Anastasiadate.
peterd960
March 23rd, 2020
This is a nice place to meet a soulmate. I have chosen my hobbies and I saw so many possible connections. It was a good surprise for me, as most of the time I'm alone but I'd like to meet up more. Thank you for that amazing opportunity Anastasia-date, I'm active user and your true supporter!
jacksonp28
March 14th, 2020
If you are looking for the right way to meet a girl from Ukraine or Russia you need to stop here. I have experience with a lot unsuccessful online dating. And spent tones of weeks searching for my kind of girl. And finally, I came here and have no regrets. I started chatting with Nataly and I felt like knowing each other for years. We both finally got around to meeting up
salvatoret20
May 15th, 2020
I would like to suggest this network for other, because Anastasiadate is simple and well designed, lots of communication and good Customer support. I love it
lokip9
April 20th, 2020
Great app, if you are truthful, honest, then your experience will be successful. I do really recommend this service.
felipee12
May 6th, 2020
Anastasiadate is honestly the best dating site out there! Any time I have an issue I just send them an email and they reply in less than 24 hours! Which is out of this world, I hope they always stay committed to customer service.
landonh18
April 4th, 2020
I had a great evening with a beautiful lady that I met on your site. She held my hand and walked me through the movie. Lots of fun. There was a wonderful kiss good night. I'm hoping we'll have a second date. Thank you for your site that brought us together for this date.
noahj38
March 29th, 2020
We would have never ran into each other any other way. I'm glad we both reached out! Anastasiadate had quality choices unlike other dating websites where I feel like I waste a lot of my time and never talk to anyone I'm interested in. Well worth the time and money.
owenp36
April 12th, 2020
After the divorce, I visited different dating sites to find a new love but decided to stay here. There are many different profiles and these girls are amazing. So far, I'm not ready for a serious relationship, but a pleasant platform for communication is very pleasing to me.
davidw2281
March 3rd, 2020
A great site - easy to use - like any online site you take your chances but it makes everything so easy for you - the communities have been a great addition. Great range and easy to surf - I can narrow down my search to find people who are interested in the same thing.
gilbertor23
May 22nd, 2020
I wish everyone success in their dating - have fun, stay safe and try not to feel too blue if things don't work out immediately. When it is meant to be, it will just happen
dennisp237
March 23rd, 2020
I met a beautiful and smart girl from Ukraine here. We talked with each other for a long time and finally met with each other personally. We spent a wonderful 2 weeks traveling around Ukraine and spending time with her friends. I think she loves me so much and we are making wedding plans. Now she is waiting for a fiancée visa to come to the US.
traviso42
April 19th, 2020
This site was very active and better than all the rest. Very easy to use. Many women near me. Other sites their all out of state. So happy that I met one girl on this site and tell others to join and give it a try. Thank you.
ryans615
March 29th, 2020
This was my first experience with on line dating and found Anastasiadate to be a very easy site to navigate. I was most fortunate to meet a fantastic lady the day I joined. I am not sure how the site screens potential interests but in my case it was spot on. I wish you the same good fortune.
jerm5
January 14th, 2020
Fraud site. I have looked at them, and sisters sites. Even had an account about two years back, give or take. I do like to use the site as a search tool to see if other ladies I am talking to are here. When I find them here, I quit talking to them. My experience is that not a single girl on the site is serious, at least not right now. If you look you can find their job postings to girls to work as 'Translators.' Just look up DATING AGENCY PION on VK and follow the pictures back to AsastasiaDate. Better yet read through out the posts and find several other sites that used paid translators. The sad fact is that you can sites with girls that are interested in you without having to pay out $5-10 per letters, and $1-3 per minute of chat or video feed.
Dear Jer,

Thank you for your message.
Let me kindly assure you that it isn't the case.
Our agency partners are strongly prohibited from giving any sort of compensation to the ladies for being registered on our site or communicating through it. We closely monitor for any inappropriate behavior to ensure nobody is using our international dating platform to make a profit. We intend that every member using our services does so having a genuine and sincere interest in finding their match.

You can be sure that, in the event we discover any inappropriate behavior by any member, we will take the strictest measures in order to avoid reoccurring incidents. This could also result in the removal of a member’s profile, a fine to the agency partner, or a termination of contract.

If you think that some Lady is being paid to be on our website, please contact our customer success team, provide us with her ID and specify why exactly you think that way, after that our manager will look into this matter for you: support@anastasiadate.com
Also, I have checked the "DATING AGENCY PION" and I didn't find any information that they hire ladies to communicate on AnastasiaDate. If you have any additional details, please send them to email address that I posted above.
I'm sure you will be able to find a suitable someone on our site if you try. Please don't hesitate to contact our support for assistance.
jeremiahd30
April 29th, 2020
I've been on a few dates & it's been a good experience so far. Lots of single women and more amazing features than other sites.
davidd1601
March 30th, 2020
The women get paid to talk to men. And the "managers" of each "agency" write the letters; they get paid by the letter. How do I know this? I've already visited Ukraine I spoke to the ladies who do this for a living. Don't waste your time and money.
Hello David,

Thank you for the review.
So if you have information that can confirm that some members are being paid for using our services, please send that info to our customer success team and I can assure you that we will do our best to look into that matter: support@anastasiadate.com
rooseveltp14
January 23rd, 2020
I was hesitant at first as i was not that good on the computer however the Anastasiadate site I found good to get around although the amount of matches that came to me was hard to keep up with as it turned out one of my first matches was the one and i guess i got lucky and did not need to pursue any other matches but if i did i feel it would of been easy from the site
guillermom51
May 6th, 2020
Good user experience, found my match. This site offers many features. Easy to communicate with the people. After 25 days of my journey in this site I found the person. Thanks to Anastasiadate. I would suggest you to give a try.
lukeh142
May 5th, 2020
A best place for me like olds to get some best experience. I have divorced for about one year. I feel boring with nothing to do in my life. I found Anastasiadate occasionally when I surfing the net, I chat with lady on site every day.
mordechaim2
December 8th, 2019
Beware of false, inaccurate, or misleading profile descriptions on AnastasiaDate. A female named Nataliya (ID: 1823693) is listed as age 25 on AnastasiaDate, but on another dating site, J4L, she goes under the name of "Nataly" (User ID: 700494) and her age is given as 32(!), which, judging from her photos on J4L, seems far more accurate.

Tip for consumers: False and Misleading Profile Descriptions!

Hi Mordechai,

Thank you for informing us about it. I wasn't able to find your account on AnastasiaDate.com with this ID:12151911
In that case please send this information to our customer success team from the email that you used to register on our site and our manager will do best to check everything: support@anastasidate.com
Also, I wasn't able to find any Ladies with this ID: 700494 on J4L, so please also send a direct link to that Lady's profile to our support, we would also appreciate if you attach a screenshot of that profile there.
I hope this helps :)

Sean, Anastasiadate is a very expensive site, I think it's the most expensive in this industry. $1000 a month is indeed a lot! If you're thinking of spending less, try https://j4l.com/402007 I'm currently using this site instead of Anastasiadate and their prices are considerably lower ( girls are as beautiful and sociable as they are on Anastasiadate). I can afford having video chats regularly. I'm sure it can be a good alternative if you're thinking of your expenses.

By Tony W.
See more answers (17)

The odds are stacked against you on Anastasiadate because it works on a scam-based "business" model. It's a chat-oriented site, it pays comission to local affiliates, so it attracts many scammers, both women and men who want to suck in your hard earned money. The woman (or whoever it is you are chatting with) is paid by the local affiliates. If you really pursue a serious relationship, you should join a meeting-oriented site, i.e. http://j4love.net They also have chat and video chat but they operate on a different model and therefore their girls are more serious about the meeting. When I was in Ukraine I signed up there and met two women. It didn't take me long to find the women who were willing to meet which was a big surprise for me as I got used to all kinds of excuses of Anastasiadate's girls as to why they were not able to meet me next month. Now I understand the real reason.

By Craig w.
See more answers (22)

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.
See more answers (9)

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.
See more answers (14)

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.
See more answers (14)

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.
See more answers (13)

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.
See more answers (8)

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.
See more answers (4)

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.