Review of AfricanDate

New York, New York 10018, United States
support@africandate.com

macks20
8/26/18

Meet a woman that has the same core values as I do. Mia and I are both old fashion have the same beliefs. I believe it a long relationship in the making .

victore33
8/20/18

This is a great site because all the girls come to you. Very easy to use and you can start talking to the girls very quickly. Very positive experience overall.

ethanr29
8/20/18

My whole life I have been dreaming about finding the only woman that I would call my soulmate. Even registered on Africandate I never thought that it would actually happen. Now I know that miracles do happen. I feel extremely blessed to feel this way at this age. This site is really great.

codrint
8/12/18

I decided to give up on dating then buddy showed me Africandate.com. I have had some amazing connections with a few women in here and have been thinking of asking one of them out.

leong45
8/12/18

Thank you, for the excellent experience Africandate does work but you have to give yourself a chance also.

kerryl74
8/3/18

Africandate is a great site, efficient, user friendly and funny with tons of wonderful and interesting people. However tough and specific as standards are very high there.

nealh40
8/3/18

Distance and incredible women's beauty force you to rediscovery your own abilities. Sometimes when i am chatting with girls, I discover an artist inside myself. Girls inspired me. Online dating is unique phenomenon.

homerf11
7/26/18

Africandate has been a great tool for finding people that are interested in your profile; it was lots fun and would recommend it to anyone looking for a compatible companion.

evanh60
7/26/18

Thanks to Africandate I have dated my current girlfriend for 6 months. We are perfectly matched and very happy together and even talking about moving in together. I am so glad I was on this site

cherryc18
7/22/18

This is a website can't talk, I can't see the other people send message.Must be money.Are you so?I still feel f2fdate is better.

ludovics7
7/21/18

With so many professional people on facebook, it only makes sense to join a dating site associated with them. I have finally met the woman of my dreams on Africandate and do not need to look any further.....Thanks.

morganb82
7/21/18

I met someone who I am extremely naturally compatible with. We are going to make a go at it and see how things go, but I have always hoped for someone like this lady and I feel so lucky I found her

daniela277
7/14/18

I have experiences other sites; Africandate was fun, interesting and I met more people here during my stay. It offered grace elegance and simple, but wonderful times to communicate.

chrisw525
7/14/18

I enjoyed it while I needed it, happy with the verification process. May have found my match. Good luck to others

derekw73
7/6/18

I had a great experience on Africandate and many nice women. It took me three rounds to meet the right one but I believe I have found her.

johnh1488
7/6/18

Using this dating site, I found a great girl within only 2 weeks! I recommend using this site for anyone who is looking for someone within a short amount of time.

merlec17
6/28/18

Africandate was great, was only on it for a few days but that was all it took for me to meet the woman I was looking for. She is so amazing and feel lucky to be moving forward with her now!!

graemeg9
6/28/18

Everything what I find on this website is was experience for me and my life is was changed and I found good person loving to me and is was exactly what I was looking and what i ask God to give me is was really important to me and my life

amoss21
6/22/18

I was able to quickly look through the candidates and make a decision, yes or no. The search results were very accurate. I ultimately found my perfect match and am so grateful for this service.

tedk60
6/22/18

One of the best decisions during this year was registration on this website. Place where hundred of lonely people are chatting and searching for love.

derrickm44
6/15/18

I had tried other websites over the years and was about to give up.I am so grateful that I stayed on to meet the man I truly thought I would never find! Many thanks!

nietv
6/15/18

Great site would recommend it very to easy to use. A lot of nice people on the page also. Like how you get notifications on who sent you a message.

lorenl29
6/8/18

There are many online dating services providers .. some sites are free and some are for low price but the quality of girls is sometimes really bad. On Africandate I see beautiful girls and fair service. Ive never faced with scam. I must say that I have almost a 6 months experience on this site.

kadeb2
6/8/18

I thought Africandate was good. Easy to manage, and also lots of people, so a good selection of others using the site, which is always interesting.

jamesp638
6/4/18

I keep getting spammed by this site and I didn't even register on it.

There is no way to unsubscribe or have an account removed.

Hi Brian! You will need to submit the Information Request Form and we will send it to your lady. Please contact our Customer Support and we will provide you with the Form. Kind regards, Ksenia

By Ksenia A., AnastasiaDate Representative

Questions? Get answers from the AfricanDate staff and other customers.

AfricanDate?