Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 267 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“thieves”

Joseph F.
6/22/20

they are not honest. they have a policy not to reimburse u even u couldnt talk in private b.c of their fault. i clicked the button of pvt and the screen was frozen and i couldnt get a reading but they charged me and didnt want to reimburse me althought it was 1 credit. i dont think ill make business with them any more. btw- they take from the psychics that work with them 65% at least from their fee. if i pay for a pvt reading 10 dollars they take for themselves 7 dollars at least and the psychic get the rest.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
josephf356
June 22nd, 2020
jaredj19
May 25th, 2020
The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.
deweyd11
February 3rd, 2016
I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.
rosew314
June 15th, 2020
A person called truthful, she is annoying, lying, and contradictory, she sends a direct message that says she has updates, but she repeats words, steals money and wastes time, damn her.
sonnyb23
May 28th, 2019
I just spent $200 trying about 6 different psychics on Oranum and they all gave completely different answers to the same questions at best and at worst were blatantly trying to scam me for money. I had 4 of them try to keep me racking up money by trying to ask me a million questions slowly before they would answer anything. Was even asked what my favourite colors were. I was also told totally inaccurate info and told I needed a hex to be removed when I am actually doing great in my life. Do people still fall for that? My goodness. I didn't find one remotely accurate or ethical person.
susanj71
February 3rd, 2016
Thomas provided a brief reading for me based solely on a photo. He connected with my mother who passed a little over a year ago. He accurately identified some current struggles and provided me with uplifting, sound, and compassionate guidance on how to proceed. His positive energy and passion for his work is evident even through a written reading. I would highly recommend him and will also seek out his services again myself. Thank you Thomas!
smithd16
June 6th, 2018
I had a private reading with psychiclunastar few weeks ago.her reading was so slow as to make as much money out of me as she could also her kids and dog was making so much nose in back ground you could hardly hear want she saying
dorisd60
May 4th, 2019
Joined to see what to see what was on offer and was told would get a free chat. Clicked on SISSTAR ...OH MY...this woman glared at the screen and looked very unkempt and half asleep...when I mentioned the free chat she went berserk....She stated it was only a job and she wanted paid...she became combative and aggressive and said she was pissed off. I told her she sounded rude and that the site had stated I could chat for free...she said the site was misleading...all the time she talked she slurped a drink from a plastic container and stuffed snacks into her mouth. I was absolutely disgusted. I have complained via email as I feel that such aggression could push an emotionally vulnerable, person over the edge if duped by the freebie offer and faced by such a tyrant online. DONT USE THIS SITE ITS A RIP OFF SITE AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS DEPLORABLE.
sharilyna
September 20th, 2019
It definitely depends on who you get. The first man I spoke with was very good and did not try to milk the minutes. Later I went back and spoke to a spiritualist/medium as I have many loved ones on the other side. He basically said nothing and kept trying to land on someone or something that resonated with me but he was always wrong and I felt he was basically guessing and hoping something would stick.
nataliej30
April 10th, 2017
Oranum is a fake scam. It has low quality readers that give bad readings.You have to find a good psychic. I found a good psychic reader at www.lightaxishealing.com You should have a psychic reading with him. He also does healing sessions. Hope this helps.
timothyt22
February 2nd, 2016
Very poor guidance and reading. Very disorganized. Contradicted everything two other psychics had provided guidance on.
stevenb116
February 4th, 2016
i think she gives you answers but it's too much waiting to get them. i don't think i will come again online. When you wait 3 minutes to connect and then you get something general about a dream, Something that i could find in a dream interpreter and then she tried to tell me what does it mean. It's like going around in order to pass the time. Sorry i needed to tell the truth.
wynonab
February 7th, 2016
Chloe provided very valuable information to me from family members who had crossed over including my Dad and Grandmother. The connection was very insightful and real and provided a bridge for genuine communication . Additionally, her intuitive reading was filled with incredible insights and has helped me to more fully understand energy patterns that have allowed me to continue to grow and expand. I highly recommend Chloe as an outstanding and committed professional.
beatrizd3
February 7th, 2016
waisted my money asking about birth dates and location and times
mariec122
August 3rd, 2017
Fakes: Ms Mussi (sits w her admin who pops in privates or chats and shares info together), LoveExpert01 ("the love of my life"--yeah right the week later the guy left me). And the list goes on.

Real readers: Blessedtoknow (on point intuitive), some Italian lady with accent reddish hair heavy accent (uses crystal ball in priv and she was right in prediction), bogmila, jon moss (so I hear), Pet detective (so I hear), Bennett Hudson (so I hear). I hear the best one is PuraLuz ( but she is rarely on site) and AngelEyes (same). Impy and psychic John also good reviews.

Theres a blond lady in her upper 30s--says shes 29--wears red lipstick and packed makeup--I cant stand her. Shes nasty and rude and boring big mouth. I hear the biggest Fraud is master enigman

on the cuff: Prithy

Facebook chats have groups of psychics. How much do they charge? most none! some five to 20 bucks tops! Oranum is a money scam
leroyh20
Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed
shelleyr10
February 3rd, 2016
Wasted time by repeating everything that I told you. Then asked me questions....All the info she gave was completely false that I know for a fact because those are things that me and him never did. The higher the price does not mean the better the service.
julieo15
annew40
February 7th, 2016
Cut off before reading was finished - should have had the option to continue!
josephr73
February 7th, 2016
I've been seeing Leah for over 10 years now, and each time I come away with two important things: 1. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. 2. She always imparts to me a boost of energy, enthusiasm, and flow that lifts me up to a more authentic expression of myself to myself, my family, and the world. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without Leah. Thank you!
phillipm39
February 7th, 2016
I discovered Nicholas last year via a radio show and started working with him. He is incredibly gifted and accurate! He connected immediately with my late husband. He said he saw him surrounded by big red boxes. My husband was a mechanic and had many large red metal tool boxes. He told me last summer that my new relationship would start in October. It did! He's always available and I trust what he tells me. Nicholas is a gift and I am so grateful for his ongoing help.
mitchellr19
February 7th, 2016
My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.
juand14
February 3rd, 2016
I admit I am a terrible skeptic. Cadence exceeded any of my expectations. Not only was she warm and kind, making me feel safe but also her entire reading was spot on. No fishing around in the dark. It was all light and love and accurate. I am blown away and extremely grateful for the experience. It brought me tremendous comfort and solace. And even hope for my future life path without my husband. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
benm78
February 3rd, 2016
Prediction did not come true according to her timeframe. Did not remember me on second reading. I had to give her information.
walterb44
February 7th, 2016
didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?