Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 264 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“Very good reading. Excited to see it come to pass.”

Betty R.
2/7/16

I went to see Lila 3 years ago and everything she told me was going to happen, did. I left upset and not wanting to believe anything she said. Everything she told me, did come true. I wish I would have listened to her in the first place. She has a remarkable gift, and has a very caring way about her. She knew things I have not shared with other people. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional, and kind hearted. No one else I have been to can compare !!!

“What a Scam”

Sonny B.
5/28/19

I just spent $200 trying about 6 different psychics on Oranum and they all gave completely different answers to the same questions at best and at worst were blatantly trying to scam me for money. I had 4 of them try to keep me racking up money by trying to ask me a million questions slowly before they would answer anything. Was even asked what my favourite colors were. I was also told totally inaccurate info and told I needed a hex to be removed when I am actually doing great in my life. Do people still fall for that? My goodness. I didn't find one remotely accurate or ethical person.

family members (6) real deal (13) group reading (4) photo reading (3) right path (3) astrology reading (3) future predictions (3) amazingly accurate (4)
sharilyna
September 20th, 2019
It definitely depends on who you get. The first man I spoke with was very good and did not try to milk the minutes. Later I went back and spoke to a spiritualist/medium as I have many loved ones on the other side. He basically said nothing and kept trying to land on someone or something that resonated with me but he was always wrong and I felt he was basically guessing and hoping something would stick.
sonnyb23
May 28th, 2019
smithd16
June 6th, 2018
I had a private reading with psychiclunastar few weeks ago.her reading was so slow as to make as much money out of me as she could also her kids and dog was making so much nose in back ground you could hardly hear want she saying
nataliej30
April 10th, 2017
Oranum is a fake scam. It has low quality readers that give bad readings.You have to find a good psychic. I found a good psychic reader at www.lightaxishealing.com You should have a psychic reading with him. He also does healing sessions. Hope this helps.
bettyr16
russellm38
February 3rd, 2016
When I met Connor the first time I was among one of the skeptics. But after a few moments with him I realized that he is for real. Connor embodies the ability to see not only the future but also our loved ones that have passed over. I work two jobs with no room for romance but he saw a man, (who he described with amazing accuracy), enter my life and two months later HE DID. My grandparents came through and he mentioned that they were proud of me which I so needed to hear. Matt has an amazing gift.
charlesj33
February 4th, 2016
After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)
dwayneh11
February 2nd, 2016
I just had a reading with John. I found him to be sensitive and caring in navigating that difficult place between grief , healing , and future spiritual work needing to be done. I look forward to his guidance on my future spiritual journey.
annb75
February 4th, 2016
I was in the midst of one of the most tumultuous years of my life and after searching online I discovered Reagan. Not only was she located the town over from me, but I read that she was awarded the 26th best Psychic/Medium in the WORLD. That convinced me to book a session with her. Reagan sensed my personal battles right away, and received information from a spirit guide and relatives who passed over that has helped me get my life back on track. I look forward to seeing her again in the future.
rhondaf14
February 2nd, 2016
I am impressed with Mason...his readings have been spot on - and truly helpful - for me and I've seen several psychics over the last few years. But what is an extra bonus with him is that he is genuinely caring as he conducts a reading. I can tell he is interested in helping me get to the truth, not only about other people in my life, but me. I recommend Mason as an authentic, true, caring professional.
carlg23
February 3rd, 2016
I have been talking with Bailey for a year now. I was going through a difficult situation and she told me right away it wasn't over. I thought it was because it had been for 4 mnths. I call her a least once a month sometimes more. She is accurate on details and very helpful and friendly. I consider her a friend. I tried several psychics before settling for 1 she was most accurate and knew details without me telling her. I highly recommend her. I continue to watch things happen as she said.
karenb171
February 3rd, 2016
hello. My experience with rose over the past couple of years has been absolutely great, I was going through not so good time and rose helped me to see reality, sort out and make sense of what was going on. I always recorded our session and would keep playing them back as things progress and changed , I must say she was right I couldn't believe it. I still listen to our recordings and remember how everything played out as she said it mite , and she's so friendly . So helpful, Glad I met her
markp119
February 3rd, 2016
I felt at ease with Blake just by his smile and the energy he radiates. Being empathic and intuitive myself, as we all are at times, you could feel the calmness and confidence as our energies met and I knew immediately that he was the real deal. Blake has a genuine passion for spirit and it is evident with his readings. Not only is he incredibly accurate but his delivery is surrounded with love and compassion for the person he reads, leaving you feeling enlightened, inspired and loved.
carolw67
February 3rd, 2016
Well Luke you never disappoint me. Luke started like gangbusters. As soon as he said his prayer he started by asking me a question and he said ok now I have alot to tell you. He started and didn't stop. He calls it like it is - he is AMAZING! If you are looking for the BEST psychic you needn't go any further. Luke is the REAL DEAL. He is sympathetic, compassionate, funny and right on the mark. This was my third reading and it only gets better. Luke you are a phenomenal person and reader.
albertal
February 2nd, 2016
Cole is one of the most laid-back psychic/mediums I've ever met. I love his casual yet accurate approach to readings. He provides a comfortable setting with this pervasive attitude that puts everyone at ease. I really enjoyed the group reading I attended. A sister I never met came through briefly, name and all, and when I checked, the day of the reading was one day after the anniversary of her death. Pretty cool!
stevenr93
February 3rd, 2016
This was my first visit to a Medium, so I was a little scared. It turned out to be a very special time and I felt like a one hundred pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Aaliyah, you were wonderful and I hope to return again soon as I now have many questions. Thank you.
daltonb23
February 7th, 2016
I am a true skeptic & am not easily persuaded. I called Victoria for financial advice & she started to tell me facts about my life that no one knew especially since I had not told anyone. Victoria provided a sense of comfort & guidance that I needed in order to release certain blocks & in doing so, I achieved things that I would have never dreamed possible. I dropped out of medical school then shortly after met a mentor who is paying for my Masters in Healthcare Administration and offered me a contract.
eugenec16
February 7th, 2016
This was my first reading with Stella. She was honest and candid and gave me wonderful insight to my questions I asked. I will definitely be calling for her services again. She is amazing and has an amazing gift.
tyroneb10
February 3rd, 2016
I had a reading done a little while back and was very pleased with it! Katherine was not only very nice, but she was helpful, detailed, concise, informative, easy to talk to, and accurate on a lot of things. She also gave me a heads up on some positive and negatives events that might occur throughout the year. I really appreciated the warnings and I believe that what she predicts will come to pass like she says it will. I really enjoy talking to her and will definitely call her again.
robertj111
February 7th, 2016
Nora connected to my relatives who had passed on. It was amazing, because the drawings she did were so similar to how my relatives looked. Much of the evidential information she passed to me was accurate. I am very impressed by Janette - Throughout the skype reading (Because I was half-way across the world), I kept getting goosebumps every time she passed on a message. I have never had a reading where I felt so connected. I had to sit and think through her reading for a long time - impressed!
michaelw207
February 7th, 2016
Kennedy is a such a warm and vibrant person, it was apparent from the very first moment I met her about 6 months ago. Being new to readings, she made me feel very comfortable and I immediately felt relaxed. Everything she said was spot on. I did not mention any issues or questions I had AT ALL. But she picked up on what I had in mind and then some. Everything she has said has come to fruition and I still look back and cannot believe it. She is wonderful and I will be going to see her again!
forrestl15
February 7th, 2016
Clara was amazing from the start. I never said a word and she gave me so much information that was detailed and accurate. She picked up on so many different areas of my life and was right on with everything she told me. It was really a gift to have a reading from her. I learned so much and feel at ease with everything going on in my life and am excited for the new year. She gives u everything u need to know to make the best possible choices for your life. You must get a reading with her. !!!
idah19
February 7th, 2016
Kayla makes a connection with me each time she reads with amazing accuracy. She has described current and future people in my life! Kayla shared health issue concerns that my doctor confirmed and treated. For over 1.5yrs I've been trying to buy a house always to find each transaction went bad--as Kayla read. In my last reading she said I would move within the next 30 days. 27 days later,I closed on a home and am moving! Kayla is a gifted,open-minded, trustworthy, and highly spiritual reader!
charlesn22
February 7th, 2016
I will tell you upfront that until yesterday I was a little hesitant about physics. Layla changed my life in about 30 minutes. My mama who was my best friend passed away about a year ago and I have been worried about her ever since. Layla relayed messages from mama to me. There is NO possible way she could have know those private words otherwise! I am blessed to have met Layla and I can’t wait to talk to her again! It is nice to finally feel at peace! Thank you Layla-you are awesome!
joycea13
February 7th, 2016
I was truly impressed by the information I received from Scarlett. She was highly accurate, efficient and professional. I have already recommended her to others and plan to contact her again in the near future.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?