Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 271 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Oranum most frequently mention real deal, psychic medium and family members. Oranum ranks 15th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • A year after my husband died from cancer, I had a reading with Kylie.

• Love light and abundance, Sensei Sensei 15 hours ago God bless you Sensei 15 hours ago I have stil a lot for you
How would you rate Oranum?

“Hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. Xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“Thieves”

Joseph F.
6/22/20

They are not honest. They have a policy not to reimburse u even u couldnt talk in private b. C of their fault. I clicked the button of pvt and the screen was frozen and i couldnt get a reading but they charged me and didnt want to reimburse me althought it was 1 credit. I dont think ill make business with them any more. Btw- they take from the psychics that work with them 65% at least from their fee. If i pay for a pvt reading 10 dollars they take for themselves 7 dollars at least and the psychic get the rest.

family members (6) reading (138) real deal (13) god bless (5) right path (3)
suryas16
July 25th, 2020

When one logs in you will be prompted to go to private chat with the clairvoyant.
Then once you start asking questions on issues like career, money, marriage you get generic statements like
You should work hard and be sincere in your work you will get the result. ( As if the client is a lazy bug)
Keep trying g you will get your life partner soon( Come in everybody knows that)
There is hope to you get money but not very soon. Keep trying anyways( Who doesn't know we should trying for what we need)
Keep doing work. Sure you will be getting the money you want ( Who doesn't know that we work and we get money)
This site just fools gullible clients.
I do not recommend anybody to go to this site.

josephf356
June 22nd, 2020

sharilyna
September 20th, 2019

It definitely depends on who you get. The first man I spoke with was very good and did not try to milk the minutes. Later I went back and spoke to a spiritualist/medium as I have many loved ones on the other side. He basically said nothing and kept trying to land on someone or something that resonated with me but he was always wrong and I felt he was basically guessing and hoping something would stick.

susanj71
February 3rd, 2016

Thomas provided a brief reading for me based solely on a photo. He connected with my mother who passed a little over a year ago. He accurately identified some current struggles and provided me with uplifting, sound, and compassionate guidance on how to proceed. His positive energy and passion for his work is evident even through a written reading. I would highly recommend him and will also seek out his services again myself. Thank you Thomas!

stevenb116
February 4th, 2016

I think she gives you answers but it's too much waiting to get them. I don't think i will come again online. When you wait 3 minutes to connect and then you get something general about a dream, Something that i could find in a dream interpreter and then she tried to tell me what does it mean. It's like going around in order to pass the time. Sorry i needed to tell the truth.

wynonab
February 7th, 2016

Chloe provided very valuable information to me from family members who had crossed over including my Dad and Grandmother. The connection was very insightful and real and provided a bridge for genuine communication. Additionally, her intuitive reading was filled with incredible insights and has helped me to more fully understand energy patterns that have allowed me to continue to grow and expand. I highly recommend Chloe as an outstanding and committed professional.

phillipm39
February 7th, 2016

I discovered Nicholas last year via a radio show and started working with him. He is incredibly gifted and accurate! He connected immediately with my late husband. He said he saw him surrounded by big red boxes. My husband was a mechanic and had many large red metal tool boxes. He told me last summer that my new relationship would start in October. It did! He's always available and I trust what he tells me. Nicholas is a gift and I am so grateful for his ongoing help.

julieo15

mitchellr19
February 7th, 2016

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

juand14
February 3rd, 2016

I admit I am a terrible skeptic. Cadence exceeded any of my expectations. Not only was she warm and kind, making me feel safe but also her entire reading was spot on. No fishing around in the dark. It was all light and love and accurate. I am blown away and extremely grateful for the experience. It brought me tremendous comfort and solace. And even hope for my future life path without my husband. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

jamess345
February 4th, 2016

I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift. Richest Blessings to all.

jaredj19
May 25th, 2020

The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.

josephr73
February 7th, 2016

I've been seeing Leah for over 10 years now, and each time I come away with two important things: 1. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. 2. She always imparts to me a boost of energy, enthusiasm, and flow that lifts me up to a more authentic expression of myself to myself, my family, and the world. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without Leah. Thank you!

shelleyr10
February 3rd, 2016

Wasted time by repeating everything that I told you. Then asked me questions... All the info she gave was completely false that I know for a fact because those are things that me and him never did. The higher the price does not mean the better the service.

roseh203
August 3rd, 2020

The "psychic" Sensei, right off the bat into your private reading, requests you give him 300 star or something at the end of the reading. I think that's likes or something. Couldn't believe he had the nerve to say that. Well into my reading, the connection dropped for a good 3 minutes. I only ended up with 55 seconds of my reading.

What's interesting is his personal message. It definitely reads like it was pre-typed.

Here it is.

Ouch we got disconnected and I have more more crucial update for you that you don't have to miss cause are essential and very important, So please come back so we can finish and complete the reading and please also dont forget to vote for me 300, I would really appreciate it. Love light and abundance, Sensei
Sensei 15 hours ago
God bless you
Sensei 15 hours ago
I have stil a lot for you

Who writes that? Normally you would say, hi are you still there?

I told him on his public chat about what happened, and he ignored me.
Could have at least told me to contact support.

But most importantly, it's shocking to see someone who claims can contact guardian angels and archangels have no regard to your well earned money.

SO, I got some of my credits back, thanks to PayPal. Please always use PayPal to pay if you have to use these scummy sites.

I decided to use the remaining on another top psychic Aleysha Rose, she seems genuinely nice and I liked how she draws 1 free card for you on public chat.

I liked her but same typical thing on private. She used tarot and the reading was a straight generic answer. Had no choice but to leave the reading early as she certainly wasn't going to sit there and pry for more answers without you giving more information or asking questions. And the answers are generic as they can get. I'm expecting something on a supernatural level akin to "you have worries about a guy at work". Etc

Moved on to next woman, at this point I was having fun with my last credits and I just didn't care. I'm already bummed I wasted my money on this crap. She used Tarot and same thing, only gave an answer if you gave something. Hell, I've seen much better, accurate Tarot readers on YouTube and they're supposed to be general readings yet their readings fly in the face of all these Orannum readers combined.

Moved onto the last 2 who didn't use Tarot. Meh. Who knows if the predictions will come true and they don't give you much except " you need to give it some time for him to work out his problems"... after you tell them it's about a man of course.

I think there is only 5 out of 500 readers that possess real psychic ability.

deweyd11
February 3rd, 2016

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for... and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite... and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

leroyh20
February 3rd, 2016

Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know... Im pissed

rigobertoc17
February 3rd, 2016

It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive, I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.

annew40
February 7th, 2016

Cut off before reading was finished - should have had the option to continue!

rosew314
June 15th, 2020

A person called truthful, she is annoying, lying, and contradictory, she sends a direct message that says she has updates, but she repeats words, steals money and wastes time, damn her.

jamess343
February 3rd, 2016

I can hardly recall how long i've known Tyler. Perhaps 30 years, perhaps longer. What I can recall is his personal warmth and guidance, especially through a series of years of continual loss when I felt little hope. Thanks to his sessions a. K. a. Readings, i have finally emerged from that period and am doing even better than before. His is a true gift of light for which i am grateful.

margaretb68
February 3rd, 2016

Aubrey is an amazing reader. She is very empathetic, caring & compassionate. She is a good listener with over 30 years experience in the psychic realm. Aubrey is a very spiritually gifted reader and on a number of occasions her guidance has helped me discover more about myself and this has resulted in a feeling of empowerment and has led to a resolution of a number of my life challenges. I highly recommend her. Alana Grassam

tinam739
October 16th, 2020

The site wouldn't allow me to transition from the free reading to a paid reading and the text from the reading disappeared when the credit ran out. The reader was very nice and I asked him to repeat the last message he wrote because I didn't read the end of it, which he did once I started paying, but he repeated more than I asked for (1.5 minutes). Customer service refused to credit me for the time wasted repeating the first reading and refused to see it as an issue with the site. It's not hard to see someone shouldn't have to pay twice for something and it was 1.5 minutes, for Christ's sake. I highly recommend everyone stay away from this site. Sites like this don't really care about making people happy and giving good customer service. It's more important to whoever I talked to from CS that her company gets those $5 instead of having a return customer and good reputation. There are far better sites out there.

benm78
February 3rd, 2016

Prediction did not come true according to her timeframe. Did not remember me on second reading. I had to give her information.

isabelh6
February 4th, 2016

Meeting Ellie for the first time, she instantly mentioned she felt a mother presence that followed me. She continued to tell me the areas of the body where she felt the afflictions or traumas of the motherly presence. My mother had passed away years earlier from a long battle with cancer. While having a reading done, Ellie picks up on things no one outside of family could know. You can truly see she is passionate about her work. I am grateful and blessed for help in my spiritual journey

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response... but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.5
Have a question about Oranum?