Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“What a Scam”

Sonny B.
5/28/19

I just spent $200 trying about 6 different psychics on Oranum and they all gave completely different answers to the same questions at best and at worst were blatantly trying to scam me for money. I had 4 of them try to keep me racking up money by trying to ask me a million questions slowly before they would answer anything. Was even asked what my favourite colors were. I was also told totally inaccurate info and told I needed a hex to be removed when I am actually doing great in my life. Do people still fall for that? My goodness. I didn't find one remotely accurate or ethical person.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
sharilyna
September 20th, 2019
It definitely depends on who you get. The first man I spoke with was very good and did not try to milk the minutes. Later I went back and spoke to a spiritualist/medium as I have many loved ones on the other side. He basically said nothing and kept trying to land on someone or something that resonated with me but he was always wrong and I felt he was basically guessing and hoping something would stick.
deweyd11
February 3rd, 2016
I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.
stevenb116
February 4th, 2016
i think she gives you answers but it's too much waiting to get them. i don't think i will come again online. When you wait 3 minutes to connect and then you get something general about a dream, Something that i could find in a dream interpreter and then she tried to tell me what does it mean. It's like going around in order to pass the time. Sorry i needed to tell the truth.
sonnyb23
May 28th, 2019
julieo15
leroyh20
Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed
shelleyr10
February 3rd, 2016
Wasted time by repeating everything that I told you. Then asked me questions....All the info she gave was completely false that I know for a fact because those are things that me and him never did. The higher the price does not mean the better the service.
susanj71
February 3rd, 2016
Thomas provided a brief reading for me based solely on a photo. He connected with my mother who passed a little over a year ago. He accurately identified some current struggles and provided me with uplifting, sound, and compassionate guidance on how to proceed. His positive energy and passion for his work is evident even through a written reading. I would highly recommend him and will also seek out his services again myself. Thank you Thomas!
wynonab
February 7th, 2016
Chloe provided very valuable information to me from family members who had crossed over including my Dad and Grandmother. The connection was very insightful and real and provided a bridge for genuine communication . Additionally, her intuitive reading was filled with incredible insights and has helped me to more fully understand energy patterns that have allowed me to continue to grow and expand. I highly recommend Chloe as an outstanding and committed professional.
josephr73
February 7th, 2016
I've been seeing Leah for over 10 years now, and each time I come away with two important things: 1. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. 2. She always imparts to me a boost of energy, enthusiasm, and flow that lifts me up to a more authentic expression of myself to myself, my family, and the world. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without Leah. Thank you!
annew40
February 7th, 2016
Cut off before reading was finished - should have had the option to continue!
smithd16
June 6th, 2018
I had a private reading with psychiclunastar few weeks ago.her reading was so slow as to make as much money out of me as she could also her kids and dog was making so much nose in back ground you could hardly hear want she saying
phillipm39
February 7th, 2016
I discovered Nicholas last year via a radio show and started working with him. He is incredibly gifted and accurate! He connected immediately with my late husband. He said he saw him surrounded by big red boxes. My husband was a mechanic and had many large red metal tool boxes. He told me last summer that my new relationship would start in October. It did! He's always available and I trust what he tells me. Nicholas is a gift and I am so grateful for his ongoing help.
benm78
February 3rd, 2016
Prediction did not come true according to her timeframe. Did not remember me on second reading. I had to give her information.
carolr58
February 3rd, 2016
Not remembering much of my childhood was often a painful reminder of not being connected to my birth family. However, after an impromptu reading that involved my grandfather during a social gathering left me feeling more connected than I had in over 25 years. I feel blessed to have received such a gift that was later confirmed by my grandmother, one that I will always hold dear to my heart! I am forever grateful, your care & concern and the accuracy was amazing! Thank You!
dorisd60
May 4th, 2019
Joined to see what to see what was on offer and was told would get a free chat. Clicked on SISSTAR ...OH MY...this woman glared at the screen and looked very unkempt and half asleep...when I mentioned the free chat she went berserk....She stated it was only a job and she wanted paid...she became combative and aggressive and said she was pissed off. I told her she sounded rude and that the site had stated I could chat for free...she said the site was misleading...all the time she talked she slurped a drink from a plastic container and stuffed snacks into her mouth. I was absolutely disgusted. I have complained via email as I feel that such aggression could push an emotionally vulnerable, person over the edge if duped by the freebie offer and faced by such a tyrant online. DONT USE THIS SITE ITS A RIP OFF SITE AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS DEPLORABLE.
mitchellr19
February 7th, 2016
My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.
phillipg17
February 3rd, 2016
Arianna is a gifted and compassionate medium who is incredibly accurate. Spending time with her allowed me connect with friends and loved ones I dearly miss. She provided me with information that validated my experience not only immediately but months later when a message that didn't make sense to me at the time, played itself out. Her ability to relate specific, detailed information is not only extraordinary, but it is done so in a most respectful and sensitive manner.
nataliej30
April 10th, 2017
Oranum is a fake scam. It has low quality readers that give bad readings.You have to find a good psychic. I found a good psychic reader at www.lightaxishealing.com You should have a psychic reading with him. He also does healing sessions. Hope this helps.
suet31
February 3rd, 2016
I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.
juand14
February 3rd, 2016
I admit I am a terrible skeptic. Cadence exceeded any of my expectations. Not only was she warm and kind, making me feel safe but also her entire reading was spot on. No fishing around in the dark. It was all light and love and accurate. I am blown away and extremely grateful for the experience. It brought me tremendous comfort and solace. And even hope for my future life path without my husband. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
timothyt22
February 2nd, 2016
Very poor guidance and reading. Very disorganized. Contradicted everything two other psychics had provided guidance on.
jamess345
February 4th, 2016
I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift.. Richest Blessings to all.
beatrizd3
February 7th, 2016
waisted my money asking about birth dates and location and times
rigobertoc17
February 3rd, 2016
It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive,I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?