Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

lilah4
2/7/16

I had met Violet in March; and I was in a crossroads within my life, looking for some answers. Violet had offered insight on troubles in my life in which depression was lurking in and out of my life. Violet was honest,insightful, offered advice and was accurate with the reading. I have a better direction in my life, a positive foundation and would recommend Violet!

geneval
2/7/16

I initially went to Brayden to support a friend and it changed my life. His accuracy, insight and advice has been amazing. I have continued to see him for life coaching and see new results each time. I love his honesty and humor. I can't wait to see what happens next!

richardy12
2/7/16

I have been fortunate to have both a mediumistic and an auragraph reading with Asher. In both readings you leave with a drawing. An auragraph is a reflection of you and the mediumistic is of a loved one in spirit. Asher is very talented and you immediately feel relaxed and comfortable. I am so grateful for both of my readings and highly recommend

josephr73
2/7/16

I've been seeing Leah for over 10 years now, and each time I come away with two important things: 1. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. 2. She always imparts to me a boost of energy, enthusiasm, and flow that lifts me up to a more authentic expression of myself to myself, my family, and the world. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without Leah. Thank you!

minnies12
2/7/16

From one clairvoyant to another, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give Keira's reading a 100! I've had many, many readings the past and would have to say this, absolutely, hands down was the BEST reading I ever had. Keira 'dialed' right into my concerns and gave clear and concise answers to my questions. My questions were answered before I could ask! I would recommend her to any and everyone seeking warm truth and clear validation. Thank you Keira!!!

karlar7
2/7/16

Lily is fantastic - she is so spot on and accurate. She would never have known all the stuff going on in detail. It is astonishing and comforting that she is a gift for people. Her comapassion, warmth and conviction is something that cannot be taught. I am so grateful to have had the experience and opportunity to have a reading with Lily. I will definitely call her again. Thank you, Lily. God bless you.

robertc208
2/7/16

Lila is consistent and kind. Lila always remembers things from our last call. I found Lila through this site and then after our call realized she is nearby me. I have met with Lila in person and on the phone from as far away as China. Lila always picks up on the energy around me, truly amazing. My mouth is open the whole time in shock at the things she knows but yet she shouldn't know!! Stay loyal to Lila!!

timothys50
2/7/16

Chloe Is the REAL DEAL! She is so helpful and MODEST! She truly is gifted! I have recommended her to all my friends and they are as amazed with her as I am! I will come back to her again and again! She is very in tune with Heaven!

kellif5
2/7/16

Kaelyn was on point from the start. She just connected in a way that cleared up a very big stone in my way truly gifted soul. Unforgettable reading makes you feel comfortable. Thank You Kaelyn for letting me see the two big doors at the end of my very long tunnel!!! God Bless

sharonj43
2/7/16

The reading by Xavier done for me a week ago was amazing. It was very enlightening and very emotional -- the reading and the drawing was unbelievable! I have a great sense of peace - I believe that my loved ones are happy in heaven and they love me very much as I do them -- They are always with me.

eugenec16
2/7/16

This was my first reading with Stella. She was honest and candid and gave me wonderful insight to my questions I asked. I will definitely be calling for her services again. She is amazing and has an amazing gift.

mildredc7
2/7/16

I have had the pleasure of 3 readings with Brooklyn and each one was as amazing and full of surprises as the the next. I sought her help to guide me and within the first couple of minutes she was able to channel those I had hoped to reach for answers and guide me in my decision processes. I have witnessed to many of my friends and referred them to her. They have also had the same experience as I have. I recommend a visit to her to achieve that peace we all are looking for.

michaelb286
2/7/16

Maya you are truly AMAZING!!! My sister and I traveled 250 miles one way to see you... WOW!!! My sister needed to hear what you had to say. :) We cant thank you enough you hit right on. We enjoyed our visit and we will be back. :) It was a wonderful road trip. Love your personality. THANK YOU.

stevenk55

what a great turnout

johnm638
2/7/16

It is with great pleasure to be able to endorse her sight. It is also an honor to be her friend.

michaelw207
2/7/16

Kennedy is a such a warm and vibrant person, it was apparent from the very first moment I met her about 6 months ago. Being new to readings, she made me feel very comfortable and I immediately felt relaxed. Everything she said was spot on. I did not mention any issues or questions I had AT ALL. But she picked up on what I had in mind and then some. Everything she has said has come to fruition and I still look back and cannot believe it. She is wonderful and I will be going to see her again!

pams45
2/7/16

I have had both type of readings with Carson now. I can attest to the fact that he is truly gifted with being a medium, an artist and psychic. I can say I always leave feeling inspired, positive, confident, grateful, relaxed, and amazed. He is the real deal! I've been to many different ones to know the difference. He also has a very peaceful feeling around him and you feel like he is an old friend. Go see for yourself! I highly recommend him.

jeanc49
2/7/16

Ella AMAZED me with the number of details she knew about my current situation as soon as the reading began. She immediately saw a change of location, and I just moved. She described my new place perfectly. She knew I was trying to decide about two options where work is concerned, and gave me great information so I am now certain about how I'll proceed. Two of my loved ones came through, too. She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future. I HIGHLY recommend Ella!!!

petrac3
2/7/16

Thank you Nolan, for the magnicifient reading, you were so on point with everything! Thank you for sharing your precious gift with me, I am so honored that you shared it with me!!!

wynonab
2/7/16

Chloe provided very valuable information to me from family members who had crossed over including my Dad and Grandmother. The connection was very insightful and real and provided a bridge for genuine communication . Additionally, her intuitive reading was filled with incredible insights and has helped me to more fully understand energy patterns that have allowed me to continue to grow and expand. I highly recommend Chloe as an outstanding and committed professional.

ericc85
2/7/16

Thank you, Emma. It was what I need. I was smiling and felt warmth when reading it. I was over joy with what the angels told you. You are truly amazing and I love the way you do your reading.

ameliar7

Way off.

walterb44
2/7/16

didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.

annew40
2/7/16

Cut off before reading was finished - should have had the option to continue!

beatrizd3
2/7/16

waisted my money asking about birth dates and location and times

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum