Trusted Psychics

Trusted Psychics has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Trusted Psychics ranks 54th among Psychic sites.

How would you rate Trusted Psychics?

“Excellent Psychic Reading so Accurate”

Sue S.
1/28/20

Had some mind blowing readings these readers are just such lovely people and without any prompting whatsoever they hit the spot. It was like one of those moments you are just speechless on how it can be that they just knew my situation. Heather and Neil are amazing well worth a call if your confused or what any questions answered - I was really impressed Thank you guys

sues491
January 28th, 2020
karenm1660
February 24th, 2020
First of all i can't tell you how much these readers have changed my life by their precise readings, i have a reading once a week and have used this site for a while now after going through to many other companies which were just not as committed or as accurate as Trusted Psychics these guys are the real deal and have changed my life and made me see things much clearer, all the readers i have spoken to are so friendly i love my weekly call, obviously i have my favorite's but never been let down by any of them. Such affordable packages to buy or call on your phone and the reading is put on your phone bill. Cannot thank you enough but THANK YOU!

I called Trusted psychics when I must admit I was at a massive low going through some really difficult times and all I can say is I spoken to 3 readers over a period of 3 days and each one gave me exactly the same advice and it was really a tricky situation. I tried to not pin them down to times but 2 of the readers their predictions came true on the exact day and exactly as they said it would I am still in shock now how they can see these things but they do and I for one am no longer a sceptic.

By Sue S.

Customer service is lovely i called in when I was asking about my favourite readers and they could'nt do enough to help nothing was too much trouble 5 stars makes a lovely change.

By Sue S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trusted Psychics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trusted Psychics?

Have a question about Trusted Psychics?