FantasyInterpretation reviews

New York, NY 10163, USA
info@fantasyinterpretation.com

joans75
7/7/16

My reading with Isaiah was highly accurate, insightful and uplifting. Marc does Spirit justice and is a true extension of the beauty of those that serve Spirit for the true purpose of being in service for others. Isaiah has a wonderful ability to connect with his clients and with loved ones passed and offer guidance, love and messages with clear accuracy and the greatest compassion. As a medium/healer who has had the honor of meeting a number of very gifted mediums, I highly recommend Isaiah.

joycea21
7/7/16

I am impressed with Mason...his readings have been spot on - and truly helpful - for me and I've seen several psychics over the last few years. But what is an extra bonus with him is that he is genuinely caring as he conducts a reading. I can tell he is interested in helping me get to the truth, not only about other people in my life, but me. I recommend Mason as an authentic, true, caring professional.

stevenk71
7/7/16

Mia is absolutely remarkable...her gift is truly a blessing. My mother and I visited her recently, and her ability to reach out and contact our loved ones with such accuracy was astonishing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for spiritual guidance, and or a connection with loved ones whom have passed.

nicholasp24
7/7/16

not good. so fake and she/he called me hun and babe which are such turn offs and red flag that person is a fake.

albertot12
7/5/16

Lauren is truly a gifted psychic. Her ability to see the bigger picture/other realms is awe inspiring. My reading with her was ultimately very affirming, exciting and eye opening. I've been to several psychics in my life and I can honestly say that Lauren is one of the best ever. She's the real thing. I highly respect her and the gifts from Spirit that she brings to her clients in light and love. I look forward to seeing her again, and in the meantime will refer all my friends to her!

robynd7
7/5/16

I was afraid of the ridicule I might receive from my church friends if they found out I had contacted Hailey. However I had experienced some very unusual things and felt I had to decide for myself whether this was for real. I contacted Hailey who surprised me when she knew that my parents had passed. I had been avoiding visiting their graves for 20 years. I had finally gone a few days earlier and took them flowers.Hailey said my parents told her to thank me for the flowers.

fanniem2
6/25/16

they have great offer

jessicay17
6/16/16

I have had three short sessions with Kaitlyn and all three have left me feeling great. She delivers her readings with compassion and no judgment, and I truly feel that she genuinely cares about her clients. She doesn't rush you off the phone if you run a little over. Will definitely be reading again with her as I listen to her advice and guidance through my difficult situation so I can get to the most optimal outcome.

johnw494
6/11/16

they promote me and got good clients

iny2
6/11/16

Isabella is fantastic and has been able to accurately describe my situations and people in question accurately. I really enjoy her readings, personality and how great it is to talk to her. Overall she's been very honest and on target, highly recommend her.

lindam270
6/4/16

My blended spirit and psychic reading with Samantha was so comforting to me. I was amazed at the level of the details that came through. The psychic information about the future was fascinating. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

leahs34
6/4/16

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

johnw489
6/4/16

Alaina is an amazing psychic. I had the opportunity to speak with her twice and with each reading Alaina provided specific information about me that she could have no way of knowing. Alaina's ability to provide details on my career, anxiety and husband left me speechless and in tears. If you are looking for guidance and peace of mind, I highly suggest Alaina - you'll get the answers you are looking for.....

carriec35
6/4/16

Christian is a gifted advisor who gets to the heart of the matter, yet talking with him is like being with an old friend. He made me feel I had someone in my corner. He displayed an uncanny knack at bringing to light key issues in my life and tied them to past events and messages from great loved ones in my past. I thank him.

rosan100
6/4/16

Max provided me with information that only spirit could know and delivered my reading with compassion and wisdom. I plan on connecting with Max again and recommend that everyone give themselves the gift of a reading with Max.

derrickh25
6/4/16

Am a bit disappointed. Felt that she was not very well connected to me. The last time I spoke to her she knew more than she knew now. Wasn't sure that I got a clear answer that I wanted.

katied33
5/17/16

Had my first reading with Madison and she's wonderful. Extremely accurate and tells it like it is - no BS. She gives great advice and she doesn't disappoint. I strongly recommend getting a full reading!

goldieg3

great brand

irab23
5/14/16

Maria is a master healer with a wonderful spirit of compassion and awareness. She employs energy work as well as psychic intuition to promote the healing process.

briand95
5/14/16

I have utilized Allison for both psychic guidance and Feng Shui adjustments. I highly recommend Allison in both areas. With my psychic reading, Allison was able to tap into the situation and provide such clarity and was spot on regarding the past energy of the situation. After my Feng Shui consultation, I implemented the adjustments Allison recommended. Within a few weeks my business had earned the highest grossing week to date! The energy shift in my home was amazing! Thank you Allison!

kerryl20
5/12/16

Oh what a 'wonderful' person, soul - ' and' psychic medium Ava 'is'!!! From the moment I had first contact with the lovely Ava re my booking - to the genuine 'caring' and 'heart felt' follow up personal calls in the days/ weeks preceding my session - Ava was an absolute 'joy' - a true and honest and 'real' professional who never failed to 'happily' and with such 'openness' - go the 'extra mile'. My reading with Ava has been 'life changing' - and 'spot on'- by far best I ever seen!!

sharonp63
5/1/16

great brand

fannief4
4/30/16

I have had several readings with Emily and she has been amazing in picking up on my love interest situation and was extremely on point with all that was happening. She also was accurate in giving me the first name of a person that vandalized something outside my home. Wowwwwwwww is all I have to say!!!! Emily is warm, caring and an absolute gem!!! I highly recommend this gifted woman:)

kennethb72
4/30/16

She is truly amazing she was able to connect with my son. Everything she told me was right on point. She truly has a gift .

darlenek8
4/26/16

Evelyn is a wonderful and truly gifted women.My experience with her was Amazing she was right on with everything that came thought.I will definitely go she her again.Truly Amazing Women.

Questions? Get answers from the FantasyInterpretation staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FantasyInterpretation