PendulumPsychics.com reviews

Tel: 1281465487543
support@pendulumpsychics.com

bettyb59
7/7/16

I recently saw Mackenzie ,with a group of 6 other people. Even before we were seated she was saying things to us that she couldn't have known. She answered so many questions for me without my asking. Described my loved one to a tee. I will definitely make an appointment to see her again. So personable And friendly. She really has a gift that she has fine tuned.

michaelp234
7/7/16

I've been around psychics all of my life; my Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Mother were psychic...I've had readings with great psychics and the not so great ones as well... Ava was spot on with me. She brought up things that she could not be guessing at. I was impressed with her accuracy and her overall genuine interest in my life.

francesb54
7/7/16

This was my first reading with Anna and I was completely amazed. She makes you feel welcome, puts you at ease and then begins to connect and tell you things she would never know unless she was indeed a real psychic. I found my session to be very informative and surprisingly emotional. I would highly recommend her.

williamm236
7/7/16

Its impossible to describe the sorrow of losing your only child. With zero prior information Julia brought me my boy and the undeniable validation he was with us. It is difficult to find comfort while grieving but Julia's reading provided solace and deepened my faith. She has a rare gift, and I am grateful to have found her. She is not the first psychic Ive seen, but she may be the last as Im already calculating when I can schedule my next session with her.

eddieb37
7/5/16

I just had a FABULOUS reading with Gabriella. I was so impressed! I am a professional psychic and medium myself but sometimes we need an objective read for our own lives! Gabriella was clear,unwavering and non stop in her flow of information. I personally loved her fast flow reading style. She gave percentages of the level of outcome for situations that I found to be very clear and helpful. Her reading was honest, and delightfully refreshing. I feel calm and happy. Thank you Gabriella! I will recommend you!

luish31
7/5/16

fast payments, friendly support team

eileens19
7/5/16

Kylie is spot on with her readings. She is very authentic kind and compassionate. Talking to Kylie is like I've known her for years. She provides practical advise and I take her recommendations seriously. I would highly recommend Kylie and will continue to use her services in the future. I never feel hurried or rush.Kylie is a very gifted individual.

lupet7
6/25/16

My reading with Gabriella was mind opening. She was right on what my life was like. She gave hope that I will be able to find a great love again. It was a amazing eye opener to how to rebirth myself, opening up to new life. I can one see all new start for me.,from the moment I enter her amazing home ,I felt surround by warmth.God bless herxeggh

hollyc34
6/22/16

Hannah has been caring and proven spirits do exist. I appreciate all she has told me and want to know more which I will do in the future. Thank you, Anita Brean

timz3
6/16/16

I had my second reading with Christian at the end of July. He has helped me grow more than i ever dreamed i could. Through meditation and my readings i have been given answers to questions i had all my life. He is always accurate and has helped me to be happy in life again. I recommend Bob to anyone who wishes to hear from loved ones or just needs to find peace in their lives.

manuelaw1
6/12/16

Lauren was warm compassionate & caring....her readings are inspired from the Divine, which is the gift she shares, with you.

jeanw24
6/12/16

I have been Isaiah's client since 1996 along with several family members. Since my very first consultation with him I have been in complete amazement. He has helped me and my family through some of the most difficult times you can imagine. He is the real deal, no joke. He is very specific, detailed,accurate, caring and compassionate. I have referred so many professional clients to him for many years now. I always get a call of gratitude from them. Thank you Isaiah, we all love you!

willien8
6/5/16

christopherp60
6/4/16

Savannah was great. I have used her for a couple of occassions. She is very good and I really enjoyed speaking with her. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks for helping me through a difficult situation.

bernadiner
5/12/16

good working people

leonardj10
5/1/16

this is my 1st time with Lucas . He was quick to arrow to my heart chakra , love situation . He was also spot on to this particular person character and personality without Date of birth given . It is amazing ! He recommended books to read , meditation videos etc . Very generous and kind person . i will def come to him again !

pamelas83
4/30/16

BREAKTHROUGH!!! I finally found someone who could read me. Got many issues explained or resolved. Madison was great! MEJ

toms220
4/15/16

offers a combination of great service

shirleyt35
4/9/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

kathleenr25
4/1/16

bonnyp2
3/31/16

they promote me and got good clients

janer56
3/30/16

I have had the pleasure of meditating with Elliot many times, I have received a number of beautiful healings from him and I have also had a few of his psychic readings. Elliot has helped guide me in a number of ways on my spiritual journey. I always leave him feeling calm, confident in my truth and a better person for our exchanges even when they are on the phone. I recommend Elliot to anyone looking for an honest, accurate psychic/medium with divine healing abilities. He is beyond kind and sincere.

marilynw20
3/24/16

I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.

freddieb31
3/19/16

I have had the pleasure of two readings with Leah. She is supportive and amazing. The first time she read for me she predicted a settlement for a legal suit to come in two parts and that was dead on accurate because it did. She is a wonderful caring soul that I trust and look forward to reading with again in the future.

willien7
3/19/16

have been very happy with them

Questions? Get answers from the PendulumPsychics.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PendulumPsychics.com