PendulumPsychics.com reviews

Tel: 1281465487543
support@pendulumpsychics.com

bettyb59
7/7/16

I recently saw Mackenzie ,with a group of 6 other people. Even before we were seated she was saying things to us that she couldn't have known. She answered so many questions for me without my asking. Described my loved one to a tee. I will definitely make an appointment to see her again. So personable And friendly. She really has a gift that she has fine tuned.

michaelp234
7/7/16

I've been around psychics all of my life; my Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Mother were psychic...I've had readings with great psychics and the not so great ones as well... Ava was spot on with me. She brought up things that she could not be guessing at. I was impressed with her accuracy and her overall genuine interest in my life.

francesb54
7/7/16

This was my first reading with Anna and I was completely amazed. She makes you feel welcome, puts you at ease and then begins to connect and tell you things she would never know unless she was indeed a real psychic. I found my session to be very informative and surprisingly emotional. I would highly recommend her.

williamm236
7/7/16

Its impossible to describe the sorrow of losing your only child. With zero prior information Julia brought me my boy and the undeniable validation he was with us. It is difficult to find comfort while grieving but Julia's reading provided solace and deepened my faith. She has a rare gift, and I am grateful to have found her. She is not the first psychic Ive seen, but she may be the last as Im already calculating when I can schedule my next session with her.

eddieb37
7/5/16

I just had a FABULOUS reading with Gabriella. I was so impressed! I am a professional psychic and medium myself but sometimes we need an objective read for our own lives! Gabriella was clear,unwavering and non stop in her flow of information. I personally loved her fast flow reading style. She gave percentages of the level of outcome for situations that I found to be very clear and helpful. Her reading was honest, and delightfully refreshing. I feel calm and happy. Thank you Gabriella! I will recommend you!

luish31
7/5/16

fast payments, friendly support team

eileens19
7/5/16

Kylie is spot on with her readings. She is very authentic kind and compassionate. Talking to Kylie is like I've known her for years. She provides practical advise and I take her recommendations seriously. I would highly recommend Kylie and will continue to use her services in the future. I never feel hurried or rush.Kylie is a very gifted individual.

lupet7
6/25/16

My reading with Gabriella was mind opening. She was right on what my life was like. She gave hope that I will be able to find a great love again. It was a amazing eye opener to how to rebirth myself, opening up to new life. I can one see all new start for me.,from the moment I enter her amazing home ,I felt surround by warmth.God bless herxeggh

hollyc34
6/22/16

Hannah has been caring and proven spirits do exist. I appreciate all she has told me and want to know more which I will do in the future. Thank you, Anita Brean

timz3
6/16/16

I had my second reading with Christian at the end of July. He has helped me grow more than i ever dreamed i could. Through meditation and my readings i have been given answers to questions i had all my life. He is always accurate and has helped me to be happy in life again. I recommend Bob to anyone who wishes to hear from loved ones or just needs to find peace in their lives.

manuelaw1
6/12/16

Lauren was warm compassionate & caring....her readings are inspired from the Divine, which is the gift she shares, with you.

jeanw24
6/12/16

I have been Isaiah's client since 1996 along with several family members. Since my very first consultation with him I have been in complete amazement. He has helped me and my family through some of the most difficult times you can imagine. He is the real deal, no joke. He is very specific, detailed,accurate, caring and compassionate. I have referred so many professional clients to him for many years now. I always get a call of gratitude from them. Thank you Isaiah, we all love you!

willien8
6/5/16

have been very happy with them

susanm212
6/4/16

Thank you so much Amelia! It was wonderful to talk to you and have clarity on my current romantic situation. You were accurate, very helpful and honest in answering my questions. My jaw dropped when you knew about an upcoming event happening really soon! :) Thanks so much again!

elmirab3
6/4/16

She was absolutely pulling at my heart strings. she honest, loving and a true woman of her words! first meeting was over the phone second will be in person! I can't wait to meet her she is absolutely an angel. you are in my prayers always! truly one of god's angels

christopherp60
6/4/16

Savannah was great. I have used her for a couple of occassions. She is very good and I really enjoyed speaking with her. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks for helping me through a difficult situation.

robertp188
5/15/16

I highly recommend Hudson. I've had the pleasure of both receiving readings from Hudson and observing other group member's readings through a weekly mediumship group. Hudson consistently delivered messages from loved ones with clarity, skill and kindness. His evidence is irrefutable and his desire to serve and do his best is very apparent. You will feel supported and cared for during a reading with Hudson. He is very gifted, professional, and has a big heart. Thank you, Hudson, for touching my life.

donnetteb2
5/15/16

Kaylee is gifted, honest and accurate. She told me things that she had no way of knowing about. Amazingly, she predicted when my house would sell! In personal and business matters I would always call her to evaluate the situation. I recommend her above all others.

aurorab6
5/14/16

I have read with Jayden many times since a problem I have has unfolded. I believe Jayden guides you to a spiritual place and allows things to unfold the way they are meant to. I wish I was more patient and thats what I am working on now. Things have come to pass that were predicted and I am waiting for my dreams to realize. Thank you Jayden.

kevinw124
5/14/16

Very very helpful and her reading is very accurate, and her funny, kind way of talking also helped me healing! She answered all my questions and they all happened later! I love talking to her and she is really awesome!

luthera10
5/14/16

I was delighted with my reading with Aaliyah. She gave me guidance I was looking for in several areas of my life. After our session together, I am confident that I am on the right path. She is the real thing and I would recommend her to my friends.

bernadiner
5/12/16

good working people

leonardj10
5/1/16

this is my 1st time with Lucas . He was quick to arrow to my heart chakra , love situation . He was also spot on to this particular person character and personality without Date of birth given . It is amazing ! He recommended books to read , meditation videos etc . Very generous and kind person . i will def come to him again !

pamelas83
4/30/16

BREAKTHROUGH!!! I finally found someone who could read me. Got many issues explained or resolved. Madison was great! MEJ

helenl60
4/26/16

I felt at ease with Blake just by his smile and the energy he radiates. Being empathic and intuitive myself, as we all are at times, you could feel the calmness and confidence as our energies met and I knew immediately that he was the real deal. Blake has a genuine passion for spirit and it is evident with his readings. Not only is he incredibly accurate but his delivery is surrounded with love and compassion for the person he reads, leaving you feeling enlightened, inspired and loved.

Questions? Get answers from the PendulumPsychics.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PendulumPsychics.com