Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

michellej219
Michelle J.
7/18/19

Dom gave me great insight as to what to do about the man I was asking about. He was right on when he told me the man's wall is up very high, he's worried about money , and he can't love anyone until he loves himself. Said to leave him alone and maybe he'll reach out to me in march. We'll see. I hope he's right. Call ..he set my anxiety at ease.

debrat103
Debra T.
7/18/19

Absolutely wonderful. Told me he was with another women...true. Told me he will be back to me...i think I see some progress.

terryw246
Terry W.
7/17/19

Very good! Doesn't waste time or money. Timeframes off. Every time gives a new timeframe. Says it will happen. Love talking to her even if timeframes have been off.

ladonnawillise
LadonnaWillis E.
7/15/19

Talking to Emma is like talking to a wonderful friend who tells you exactly how they see you and a situation, lets you vent and encourages you and gives practical feedback

lizc132
Liz C.
7/13/19

Hunter! You are a riot! Love laughing with you and I am blessing the day when all your insights for me and D come true! Thank you so much for a great connection....talk soon

kathyg267
Kathy G.
7/11/19

Very comforting, and really was on point with my personality and my significant other's. Was indeed a perfect confirmation. Wish I had spoken to her before.

ineznugenty
InezNugent Y.
7/11/19

I love the details Luci gives in her readings. She has read my current work situation perfectly. Thank you so much!!!

theresacaldwellv
TheresaCaldwell V.
7/8/19

Sorry I ran out of time, wanted to thank you. Picked up on situation quickly and to the point. Thank you!

debram303
Debra M.
7/6/19

Fast and quick. Sarah was accursate on one prediction. TY. Still waiting on the last prediction to come. Bless you. Will stay in touch.

barbarad334
Barbara D.
7/6/19

I liked what Tula said and i hope her timing is on point. Since i don't rate on timing, i am giving her five stars because there was a lot of random validation during the reading. very fun and comfortable.

christaa8
Christa A.
7/5/19

I just started reading with Julia regularly and am impressed with her efficiency and matter of fact delivery of information. She won't waste your time or money. She's awesome!

yvonnew59
Yvonne W.
7/5/19

Adrian - I absolutely love my readings with you. At the end of my last reading you told me that something was coming up about stars and astronomy and although it didn't make sense at that moment it would.God Bless!!!

janec393
Jane C.
6/30/19

Great advisor. I have called her more than once and will definitely continue to call her when I need guidance. I would absolutely recommend her :-)

kimh451
Kim H.
6/30/19

The best and brightest! I love Dom. He is kind of like your best guy friend, wrapped into a spiritual journey. He is highly accurate, always patient and beyond fabulous! Thank you for being fantastic.xo

tamarag116
Tamara G.
6/23/19

Great reading- she predicted two different dates and she was correct about both of them. Straight and to the point, very much liked her.

belenk15
Belen K.
6/21/19

Thanks Robin, you put me at ease. Thanks for your support. Sorry I had limited funds this time. Will be in touch. Plz keep me and J in your prayers!

jennifers971
Jennifer S.
6/21/19

Thank you! I really just call for a supportive voice and kind words.......and I will say I've always received both from you. As far as what you told me about the resolution - I just want justice and what's fair - no more no less. Thank you Luci!!!

margaretjulyr
MargaretJuly R.
6/17/19

Robin, you know you are one of my TOP Favorites. I cannot count the many times when I have been stressed about my relationship and have called you and you help me a lot!

jacquelined119
Jacqueline D.
6/15/19

Robin was really great to talk to. Incredibly focused and able to give me specific advice. Will definitely call her back if I get lost and confused in the future.

leahansent
LeaHansen T.
6/9/19

Zylisaa was very kind and compassionate in her reading. She was very accurate in a lot if areas. I will definitely use her again.

robertp1006
Robert P.
6/9/19

Robin is so funny! She told me some blunt but funny info and couldn't help but laugh about it with me. Her information seems to be solid, timelines not always accurate.

patriciae143
Patricia E.
6/8/19

My First reading with Beth...EXCELLENT!!! If what she predicted is true, my life would change....having him in my life would mean the wolrd to me.

harrietj15
Harriet J.
6/8/19

Dom is one of my most trusted advisors. He is good and is not often wrong. He can sense feelings and events to come, sometimes with great accuracy.

karena169
Karen A.
6/8/19

Robin is the BEST. She helped predict the outcome of my custody case. She is warm upbeat and I can always count on her to tell me the truth. God Bless you Robin and talk to you soon.x0x

vincente28
Vincent E.
6/2/19

OMG!!! Luci YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED TODAY!!!!! I did not want our conversation to end. You were open, honest, spot on, and gave me direct answers, but with so much compassion. I felt like I was talking with a girlfriend I have know for a while! Thank you for helping me navigate this challenging situation!!! I will speak with you again!!!

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?