Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

florencel32
Florence L.
2/16/19

Excellent reading. TY. You confirmed what other advisors have said. This advisor was helpful, friendly and professional. Will try to remain patient and let this manifest by late fall. Be blessed always.

earlinea2
Earline A.
2/16/19

Serenity has been 95% accurate for me, she does not always give out details but what she sees will happen

nancys629
Nancy S.
2/16/19

Michelle I loved the connection we had & I will continue to look to you for wonderful readings..Thank you!

sandrab629
Sandra B.
2/13/19

I love Robin! She is just cool and spot on and no nonsense and worth a mint for what I get! Love her!

malisaw1
Malisa W.
2/13/19

Thanks Dora, you mention that my bf will come back and treat me better and will let you know what happens!

dianec278
Diane C.
2/13/19

thank you Helen..I wished you would have given me more insight as to me asking the questions all the time..you are amazing I did connect with you and your energy..bless you!!

sharond290
Sharon D.
2/11/19

Lucas can outline the big picture for you, or give no-nonsense answers to specific questions, which was what he did for me this time. Exactly the reason I called, he is great!

dianes413
Diane S.
2/9/19

Serenity was GREAT! Jumped right in and shared what she saw confirming things I've heard from other readers. I wish I had more time to listen to what she had to say. I will definitely use Serenity again.

nadiab28
Nadia B.
2/9/19

Sarai is very nice woman. It was clear to me that she was not my messenger. Its cool. Give her a try, she may be yours and connect. She was very professional.

idar25
Ida R.
2/9/19

The real thing! LadyLight knows what she is talking about.Thank you. Will contact again. Give this advisor a call.

pauls980
2/7/19

Very accurate advice coming from the ones I talked too. I am a litte suspicious of a company that has such a perfect rating.But then I am happy especially with Spencer ATA Tarot; I recommend this site..

jennifers669
Jennifer S.
2/6/19

Serenity, thank you for your patience with me. I hope, more than i can say, that your belief in this union happening will come to pass soon. Thank you again.

gladysw18
Gladys W.
2/6/19

Tula was accurate, even though it wasn't what I wanted to hear at the moment, her predictions did happen. She said he would contact be but our interaction would be short lived which was true (he only called asking for his belongings back).

emilyo52
Emily O.
2/6/19

Always a blessing to talk to Melissa. So patient and understanding and so right om target. She fills me with hope and understanding. Thank you!

dorothyt43
Dorothy T.
2/5/19

Robin, YOU ARE GREAT, SMART AND DON'T WASTE TIME, Robin THANKS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE ON MY SITUATION, ALWAYS GLAD TO TALK TO YOU, REST OF YOU STRUGGLING SPIRITS GET IN LINE, I WILL BE BACK.

stephanyloganm
StephanyLogan M.
2/3/19

This was my first call to Theresa and she is amazing! Her delivery is very professional, quick, accurate, and honest. She was able to tune into my situation without any prompting. I plan to call her again! I recommend that you give her a try! She is the real deal.

sarahm776
Sarah M.
2/3/19

Tiffany is a beautiful soul. She truly, honestly cares , and is calm and reasonable when she advises. Thank you again!

christaa7
Christa A.
2/3/19

My first reading with Tula. We shall see! She was on target with many things. Told many things that surprised me. Give her a try.

latonyam7
Latonya M.
1/31/19

Serenity, i AM AMAZED EVERY TIME WE SPEAK, SHE IS RIGHT TO THE POINT, KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO TELL ME TO HANDLE THE SITUATION, THANKS SO MUCH

dawnj69
Dawn J.
1/28/19

Alex is an incredible human being. I contacted him to inquire about my final grades. He asserted me that I will achieve all three A's for my classes and I did!! Thank you so much Alex! You're truly a wonderful gift!

beulahc2
Beulah C.
1/28/19

Tula is amazing. i know everyone says that, but trust me... i use every 5 star adviser... and she is in a league of her own. you will not be disappointed!

tracyl161
Tracy L.
1/25/19

Had so much fun chatting with Serenity. She gives you clear precise images and suggestions for the future. Worth every penny!!

elizabethjamisonn
ElizabethJamison N.
1/25/19

All the 5-star advisors I've spoken with have given me the same info and timelines. CherryLyn jumps right in and she really is VERY detailed! DEFINITELY part of my fav list!!

aliceh146
Alice H.
1/24/19

Serenity is the most spiritual psychic I've ever spoken to. She knew I was ready to hear the truth about my ex tonight. She is in touch with her guides and mine and knew it was time. Thank you so much. This is life changing.

jackieh133
Jackie H.
1/24/19

I just love speaking with Randy - he gives me great insight and perspective. I am going through a very difficult situation currently and he is helping to keep me focused as he sees a positive outcome and I truly hope that is the case. His personality is just amazing!

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?