Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

dolorest12
Dolores T.
4/18/19

Super quick. Doesn't ask questions and read my situation very clearly. Predictions are precise. One came to pass when I didn't expect at all and one not quite so.

roxannerichardsonh
RoxanneRichardson H.
4/18/19

Tula picked up on my smoking and stress so fast and told me I will be cutting down real soon. Sure enough with out realizing what she said till now, she was right. She has been correct on a lot of other personal things with me. Love her!

rubyd36
Ruby D.
4/15/19

Helen was amazing, I didn't really have to tell her much information. She connected with me right away.

lisaboundsm
LisaBounds M.
4/12/19

Subrina was my first experience with a psychic. I can honestly say I will never use anyone else. AMAZZIng! I look forward to her future guildance.

maryr423
Mary R.
4/12/19

Hunter was quick and hope she was accurate with her timing, I will update when I see the accuracy.Thank you.

ashleyw259
Ashley W.
4/10/19

Robin is like the all seeing eye. She has always been on target with anything I have ever talked to her about.

irenes120
Irene S.
4/10/19

First time talking to Norie, I called her because im dealing with a dilemma picking between two men in my life, I was looking for more insite on each one of them and she was bang on reading them and the situation. She didnt sugar coat anything and was fast.

barbarad320
Barbara D.
4/10/19

I love reading with Annmarie. this has been a long journey with many ups and downs and more to come ...could not have done it without your help and prayers ! luv ya!

beulahc3
Beulah C.
4/6/19

Jenny was spot on as usual in her predictions. She asked me about what was going on with my car and I told her I didn't know of anything then she said my son and I have a person on the other side that was watching over us and protecting us. A few days later my son was in a minor accident in my car. I was amazed that she was able to see that coming. I have complete confidence in her abilities.

liliyah3
Liliya H.
4/3/19

I like Serenity. She has been very accurate and consistent. I really appreciate her. Thank you for helping me.

alinaj30
Alina J.
4/3/19

Absolutely loved Annmarie. It was like she knew me and my POI for years. Will definitely be calling back and I hope all of her predictions come to pass.

laurieh141
Laurie H.
3/31/19

Unbelievable how correct Jenny was in what happened to me 8 days ago... and she is over and above amazing! I'll see what happens between now and the next 6 days!

marya916
Mary A.
3/31/19

Blown away by this reading. Never told her that my fax would ring at certain times, never told her that my fire alarm would beep. Had it checked, no short, changed the battery still beeps. Only to find out it was my late husband trying to get in touch with me.

tamarag110
Tamara G.
3/29/19

ShaSha has the ability to calm me down and tell me why when things aren't happening as I had expected. There is a reason and once explained I felt so much better.

barbaraf286
Barbara F.
3/29/19

Awesome. I love how quickly Annmarie connects to the issue, and doesn't waste your time with excessive talk. You were not wrong -- he loves it when I contact him and take control. You also told me three days ago that we would be back on track by Tuesday and contact would be made by him by Friday night. He made contact on Friday morning. Just amazing.

courtneyfrancoi
CourtneyFranco I.
3/26/19

It was a great reading. It was straight and to the point. Annmarie answered my question before the regular rate kicked in. She was able to provide a time frame and give details to why things would happen a certain way. I'm still at a loss of what to do when the time rolls around, but I'm sure my Angels will guide me along the way. I'm just glad that true love is finally coming in. Thank you so much Annmarie for being here in my time of need.

margew7
Marge W.
3/25/19

When ever speak with Annmarie I get chills, how very spot on. How I wish I had that kind of insight.

debrat97
Debra T.
3/23/19

Julia you are amazing.I asked her if the Guy at work liked me she said yes but another man is coming into your life in a few weeks.

susana420
Susan A.
3/23/19

Zylisaa is one of my emergency readers! She is another one of my favorites that I call when I just can't afford to be given false hope or false information. Totally honest and beyond accurate. Love her.

angelar345
Angela R.
3/19/19

Reading was spot on . Told me things about myself without questioning. Best reading I had of them all !! I highly recommend Jennifer. She's great and gets to it right away .

rosemariej7
Rosemarie J.
3/17/19

So gifted. You always understand the situation and provide me with the answers that eventually come to pass. Thank God for your gift!

margaretjunet
MargaretJune T.
3/15/19

Wow.. Dora knew the guy I wondered about was a co-worker w/o me even mentioning it. Also knew I had a rough few months. Will definitely call again. Just pray her sightings come true.

josephinef11
Josephine F.
3/15/19

Positive and kind. Timing is off though no fault of his. Said I would receive communication and nothing so far. Keeping an open mind. He has gotten great reviews. Fingers crossed.

lorettab54
Loretta B.
3/14/19

Norie is very personable. Very accurate with information surrounding my current situation. Provided direction and what she felt was in my future. It appears to be a long course so I will have to let you know how it turns out after a future reading. But I think everything is gonna be alright.

maryh471
Mary H.
3/14/19

What can be said. Sarah is simply an extraordinary psychic who was on top of her game today. She told me what I needed to hear...not what I wanted to hear and, again as usual, it was better than what I wanted to hear in retrospect. I am at peace with my situation and trust myself and my own gut again....thank you, thank you.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?