Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

sharond290
Sharon D.
2/11/19

Lucas can outline the big picture for you, or give no-nonsense answers to specific questions, which was what he did for me this time. Exactly the reason I called, he is great!

dianes413
Diane S.
2/9/19

Serenity was GREAT! Jumped right in and shared what she saw confirming things I've heard from other readers. I wish I had more time to listen to what she had to say. I will definitely use Serenity again.

nadiab28
Nadia B.
2/9/19

Sarai is very nice woman. It was clear to me that she was not my messenger. Its cool. Give her a try, she may be yours and connect. She was very professional.

idar25
Ida R.
2/9/19

The real thing! LadyLight knows what she is talking about.Thank you. Will contact again. Give this advisor a call.

pauls980
2/7/19

Very accurate advice coming from the ones I talked too. I am a litte suspicious of a company that has such a perfect rating.But then I am happy especially with Spencer ATA Tarot; I recommend this site..

jennifers669
Jennifer S.
2/6/19

Serenity, thank you for your patience with me. I hope, more than i can say, that your belief in this union happening will come to pass soon. Thank you again.

gladysw18
Gladys W.
2/6/19

Tula was accurate, even though it wasn't what I wanted to hear at the moment, her predictions did happen. She said he would contact be but our interaction would be short lived which was true (he only called asking for his belongings back).

emilyo52
Emily O.
2/6/19

Always a blessing to talk to Melissa. So patient and understanding and so right om target. She fills me with hope and understanding. Thank you!

dorothyt43
Dorothy T.
2/5/19

Robin, YOU ARE GREAT, SMART AND DON'T WASTE TIME, Robin THANKS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE ON MY SITUATION, ALWAYS GLAD TO TALK TO YOU, REST OF YOU STRUGGLING SPIRITS GET IN LINE, I WILL BE BACK.

stephanyloganm
StephanyLogan M.
2/3/19

This was my first call to Theresa and she is amazing! Her delivery is very professional, quick, accurate, and honest. She was able to tune into my situation without any prompting. I plan to call her again! I recommend that you give her a try! She is the real deal.

sarahm776
Sarah M.
2/3/19

Tiffany is a beautiful soul. She truly, honestly cares , and is calm and reasonable when she advises. Thank you again!

christaa7
Christa A.
2/3/19

My first reading with Tula. We shall see! She was on target with many things. Told many things that surprised me. Give her a try.

latonyam7
Latonya M.
1/31/19

Serenity, i AM AMAZED EVERY TIME WE SPEAK, SHE IS RIGHT TO THE POINT, KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO TELL ME TO HANDLE THE SITUATION, THANKS SO MUCH

dawnj69
Dawn J.
1/28/19

Alex is an incredible human being. I contacted him to inquire about my final grades. He asserted me that I will achieve all three A's for my classes and I did!! Thank you so much Alex! You're truly a wonderful gift!

beulahc2
Beulah C.
1/28/19

Tula is amazing. i know everyone says that, but trust me... i use every 5 star adviser... and she is in a league of her own. you will not be disappointed!

tracyl161
Tracy L.
1/25/19

Had so much fun chatting with Serenity. She gives you clear precise images and suggestions for the future. Worth every penny!!

elizabethjamisonn
ElizabethJamison N.
1/25/19

All the 5-star advisors I've spoken with have given me the same info and timelines. CherryLyn jumps right in and she really is VERY detailed! DEFINITELY part of my fav list!!

aliceh146
Alice H.
1/24/19

Serenity is the most spiritual psychic I've ever spoken to. She knew I was ready to hear the truth about my ex tonight. She is in touch with her guides and mine and knew it was time. Thank you so much. This is life changing.

jackieh133
Jackie H.
1/24/19

I just love speaking with Randy - he gives me great insight and perspective. I am going through a very difficult situation currently and he is helping to keep me focused as he sees a positive outcome and I truly hope that is the case. His personality is just amazing!

laurieh138
Laurie H.
1/21/19

Aris was very detailed. And had numbers right, identified people in the room. I can wait to see if her prediction is right!

gloriap91
Gloria P.
1/21/19

April is the bomb! She repeated to me a conversation I had with someone almost word for word without me giving her any information about it. How did she do that? Wow! Jaw dropping accurate and amazing....and a sweetheart!

jennifers866
Jennifer S.
1/19/19

Robin, you get 10 stars with me! I don't know how you do it! Robin is reliable, consistent, and unbelievably accurate. Thank you again for your guidance!

jacobp96
Jacob P.
1/17/19

Bonnie was right on with me. She could tell what was going on with me before I could ask a question. If I started to discuss something she could finish my thought or question, so I knew she was tuned into me. I will definitely call her again.

joyces326
Joyce S.
1/17/19

The real deal! Picked up on everything from states to the way her smile is. And when she could not pick up she was honest and say so. best reading i had so far as a connection. Thank you Starangle you are my go to!

vincente26
Vincent E.
1/17/19

Robin was very good. she was able to see things and i know that she was able to get in touch with my bf and help me understand a little more what the future holds for us. just hope everything comes to pass

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?