Review of Reiki Psychics

Tel: 1465487481
info@reikipsychics.com

jonm86
9/17/16

Charlie is amazing! I know for sure she was communicating with my Dad, as nobody else would have said things that way. It was so beautiful and touching to have a reading with Charlie. I would surely refer my friends to her and get additional readings myself in the future. She was sensitive to my emotional state and gave me a thorough and touching session!

peggyg14
7/7/16

I met Aaron many years ago through a friend of mine while he was working in Sherman Oaks giving readings. My friend encouraged me to wait until Aaron was available to do my reading because in her opinion and that of her sister, he was the best psychic there. This has definitely proven to be the case. Aaron is also a compassionate counselor. When I am ready for the truth and ready to move forward in life, I can depend on him to guide me, always in grace and veracity. Thank you Anthony!

kendram14
7/5/16

I can't comment on the accuracy of Jeremiah's drawing because it was of a person from the 1800's who there is no available image of. But in the reading, Jeremiah got three historically accurate details about this person--that she was from the upper class, that she died young of an illness with abdominal pains, & her husband's first name of her husband. He also described her personality perfectly, & the hairstyle was correct for the period.

jamiem84
6/23/16

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

crystalw33
6/12/16

Aria was amazing!! She helped me through some issues I was having and I am very grateful for her and her read

valerieh29
6/8/16

they promote me and got good clients

filomenam
6/4/16

Nathan is everything above and more. I am very grateful for his gift and even more appreciative of his delivery of the information. The insights he provided are definitely what I need to move forward. I will definitely be calling him again, and would encourage others to contact him too.

danielk67
6/4/16

Evelyn is so extremely accurate! I have called her for every major decision I've had in the last few years wherein I've doubted my own instincts. She always validates what my innermost voice tells me and adds valuable insight unlike any other psychic I've ever spoken to. She is highly accurate and very confident in what she tells you. She's also so easy to talk to and very comforting. She has a sweet voice as well!

robertk159

great support

wesleym42
5/10/16

very productive

janec86
5/1/16

Chloe was really amazing. She knew so many things. I got the strength to be patient in my situation and closure in regards to something hurtful that happened to me in the past. I will definitely keep in touch with her and notify her of any changes to come in regards to her predictions. I highly recommend her. If her profile spoke to you as it did to me, then do NOT hesitate! Call her!!! Amazing, gifted and absolutely golden human being! Thank you so much Chloe.

shannonr56
4/15/16

Alaina is an amazing psychic. I had the opportunity to speak with her twice and with each reading Alaina provided specific information about me that she could have no way of knowing. Alaina's ability to provide details on my career, anxiety and husband left me speechless and in tears. If you are looking for guidance and peace of mind, I highly suggest Alaina - you'll get the answers you are looking for.....

reneee13
4/15/16

Aaliyah is professional, personable, and is good at what she does. My lost loved ones did a great job coming through for her to give me closure. I love the sketch she did at the end of my session and I have it on my wal. My sister in law, daughter, and best friend of my daughter have all been to see her. No complaints.

richardg142
4/9/16

I met with Tyler and was blown away with the reading I received from him!! -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members. I feel this is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life especially the skeptics I guarantee you, youll walk away with a completely different view Thank you Tyler!

maryd172
4/9/16

good working people

margarets79
4/5/16

support replies quickly

williams445
3/31/16

I first met Anthony several years ago when a friend recommended him. I had never been read by a psychic before meeting Anthony. From my first reading, until the present time I trusted Anthony. He has helped me to find the answers to more than one difficult problem over the years. I have come to depend on his humor and kindness in managing my life. I feel blessed to have him in my life both as a friend and mentor.

viviany3
3/24/16

Ella AMAZED me with the number of details she knew about my current situation as soon as the reading began. She immediately saw a change of location, and I just moved. She described my new place perfectly. She knew I was trying to decide about two options where work is concerned, and gave me great information so I am now certain about how I'll proceed. Two of my loved ones came through, too. She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future. I HIGHLY recommend Ella!!!

deborahw47
3/24/16

I had my first reading wtih Mila earlier this week. She is very warm and down to earth and was spot on from the start, identifying the major events going on in my life. The reading was excellent and provided valuable insight into some important decisions that I have been pondering. She is a skilled medium as well. The information related was accurate and provided much peace to me. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her.

valerieh22
3/19/16

they promote me and got good clients

eddiec26
3/18/16

I went and had a reading with Kennedy. Her ability at this is so admirable. It is helpful to those who want insite. The things she told me I was able to connect with. Those I have lost came through, and they let me know in their own way it was them. What a wonderful experience it was, and may her work and the work of others in this field be known how much they help.

ericab28
3/15/16

I chose Elizabeth since she wanted no info. I so miss my Mother, my best friend, who I lost recently. Immediately Elizabeth said my Mother was present, said she had an old fashioned name, gave me her name, also my Father's (gone 38 years) plus many specific details that were unique. Elizabeth's accuracy assured me she really was in contact with my parents which was so comforting. Elizabeth's kindness and warmth provided a womb space for this experience, turning sadness and loss into relief that my loved ones live on.

leisas2
3/6/16

Kylie is spot on with her readings. She is very authentic kind and compassionate. Talking to Kylie is like I've known her for years. She provides practical advise and I take her recommendations seriously. I would highly recommend Kylie and will continue to use her services in the future. I never feel hurried or rush.Kylie is a very gifted individual.

sarahs232
3/2/16

As i was questioning change in Both my personal & Professional path Riley answered my questions before i asked them ..while guiding me in a positive way.I am thankful to have met her and look forward to our next visit.

richellef1
2/27/16

I had a photo reading done by Zachary and it was incredible!!!! Very spot on and very accurate!!! I advise everyone to get a reading done by this man and see for yourself! It will be worth it.....

Questions? Get answers from the Reiki Psychics staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Reiki Psychics