Review of Reiki Psychics

Tel: 1465487481
info@reikipsychics.com

jonm86
9/17/16

Charlie is amazing! I know for sure she was communicating with my Dad, as nobody else would have said things that way. It was so beautiful and touching to have a reading with Charlie. I would surely refer my friends to her and get additional readings myself in the future. She was sensitive to my emotional state and gave me a thorough and touching session!

peggyg14
7/7/16

I met Aaron many years ago through a friend of mine while he was working in Sherman Oaks giving readings. My friend encouraged me to wait until Aaron was available to do my reading because in her opinion and that of her sister, he was the best psychic there. This has definitely proven to be the case. Aaron is also a compassionate counselor. When I am ready for the truth and ready to move forward in life, I can depend on him to guide me, always in grace and veracity. Thank you Anthony!

kendram14
7/5/16

I can't comment on the accuracy of Jeremiah's drawing because it was of a person from the 1800's who there is no available image of. But in the reading, Jeremiah got three historically accurate details about this person--that she was from the upper class, that she died young of an illness with abdominal pains, & her husband's first name of her husband. He also described her personality perfectly, & the hairstyle was correct for the period.

louisw20
7/5/16

I have known Muhammad for 1+ yrs and he has been an amazing teacher as I learn to be an intuitive prospector. After attending eye-opening workshops with him, I was ready for my first reading. I asked Marc to lead, and the experience was overwhelming and emotional. It's amazing that someone could know you so well without knowing those details that you choose to keep to yourself. He helped me understand that everything is significant and I am on the right path. I recommend Muhammad to both family/friends.

jamiem84
6/23/16

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

crystalw33
6/12/16

Aria was amazing!! She helped me through some issues I was having and I am very grateful for her and her read

donaldt41
6/8/16

I have been Muhammad's client for over 15 years and over those years he has given me incredible and compassionate guidance. When he warned me of bad times to come, he was there to guide me through them and to make sure I understood why I was going through them. And he has also made some stunningly accurate predictions out of the blue! Sometimes I've just gone to him to get a handle on my life because he is like an amazing Life Counselor and I have always been the better for visiting with him.

valerieh29
6/8/16

they promote me and got good clients

filomenam
6/4/16

Nathan is everything above and more. I am very grateful for his gift and even more appreciative of his delivery of the information. The insights he provided are definitely what I need to move forward. I will definitely be calling him again, and would encourage others to contact him too.

eddiec29
6/4/16

I went and had a reading with Kennedy. Her ability at this is so admirable. It is helpful to those who want insite. The things she told me I was able to connect with. Those I have lost came through, and they let me know in their own way it was them. What a wonderful experience it was, and may her work and the work of others in this field be known how much they help.

danielk67
6/4/16

Evelyn is so extremely accurate! I have called her for every major decision I've had in the last few years wherein I've doubted my own instincts. She always validates what my innermost voice tells me and adds valuable insight unlike any other psychic I've ever spoken to. She is highly accurate and very confident in what she tells you. She's also so easy to talk to and very comforting. She has a sweet voice as well!

robertk159

great support

ellae6
5/15/16

We really enjoyed our session with Alexis. She is a lovely lady and put us all at ease right away. We felt like our loved ones were in the room with us. We were all amazed at the facts she brought forth. I will look forward to our next visit. I would recommend her to anyone who needs guidance in their life.

williams698
5/14/16

I went to Audrey yesterday looking for confirmation on certain things going on in my life to see if I am on the right path and if who I thought is meant for me was correct. She described him to a T!! She knows what she's doing!! She connected with past relatives and she could not have known what she told me!! Will definitely go back again!! :)

morgant14
5/14/16

I feel absolutely blessed to have had the opportunity to meet Layla. She truly is a wonderful person.The connection with my husband was very emotional and absolutely amazing. I will always cherish those special moments. I definitely believe their is an after life. Death is not the end , it is the beginning of the eternal life. She is been very helpful with other issues in my life. They say that people come into your life at the right time, and i feel that i was guided to meet her.

ernestinea2
5/12/16

Stella is an amazing psychic is on point with everything she predicts for me. She Will not tell you what you want to hear, she will tell the truth and give you guidance on how to handle certain situations!! Stella will definitely clear the smoke in your life and bring clarity. And most importantly she makes time for her clients!! Thanks for everything!!

wesleym42
5/10/16

very productive

thelmas6
5/1/16

As i was questioning change in Both my personal & Professional path Riley answered my questions before i asked them ..while guiding me in a positive way.I am thankful to have met her and look forward to our next visit.

janec86
5/1/16

Chloe was really amazing. She knew so many things. I got the strength to be patient in my situation and closure in regards to something hurtful that happened to me in the past. I will definitely keep in touch with her and notify her of any changes to come in regards to her predictions. I highly recommend her. If her profile spoke to you as it did to me, then do NOT hesitate! Call her!!! Amazing, gifted and absolutely golden human being! Thank you so much Chloe.

margaretm106
4/30/16

I had a photo reading done by Zachary and it was incredible!!!! Very spot on and very accurate!!! I advise everyone to get a reading done by this man and see for yourself! It will be worth it.....

dorothyg28
4/26/16

stephenp47
4/26/16

The first time I had a reading with Camilla, she made me feel at ease and very comfortable from the beginning. I've had readings from other psychics before, but Camilla has been right on the mark with her timing as well as facts. I have even invited Camilla to my future wedding with the love of my life that will be coming soon. I would highly recommend Camilla to anyone.

michaels428
4/23/16

I was in a really bad place this past summer and decided I needed some help and guidance. I was fortunate enough to find Elena's website and decided to call. It was when I called that my life began to come into perspective. She helped me find the clarity I needed and guided me in the right direction. Elena is honest and compassionate. I highly recommend her services. She is a wonderful person and extremely gifted.

patriciag83
4/23/16

I called Colton about getting answers in a death of a close family member rather then take my money and lie to me he was honest and told me to go to a trans medium. I would totally recommend him and I will definitely be back in contact with him when I close this chapter of my life.

jonathane27
4/15/16

Penelope helped both me and my girlfriend as we looked for wisdom and guidance while embarking on the next phase of our lives. She pointed out several things that rang completely true for both of us, and gave us a great blueprint for how to proceed next. This involved planning for a major move, job changes, as well as medical issues. Penelope's seeing into our situation was specific, accurate and very helpful. I would not hesitate to seek her help if you need assistance with an important decision.

Questions? Get answers from the Reiki Psychics staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Reiki Psychics