Review of Psychic.Email

Tel: 1465487656
info@psychic.email

kirbys20
9/27/16

Madison is an amazing medium, she brings messages through with love and compassion.

glyndae
7/7/16

This is the second reading that Camden has done fo me in a year and once again it was extraordinary......The same poweful spirit of my Camden came though in the same way. There is no way he could have remembered what had tanspired in a reading a year before. There were other things that occured during this reading that floored me. I recognized what I was seeing and hearing. I too feel peace and hope as Eileen said above. Thank you for the gift. I know I will see my love again..

richardm191
7/6/16

I would like to comment on my recent session with Lily. She gave specific answers to my questions, & told me information from her guides that validated her authenticity to me. I will update later when the predictions she gave come to pass. I highly recommend her!

garyk51
7/5/16

I have had both type of readings with Carson now. I can attest to the fact that he is truly gifted with being a medium, an artist and psychic. I can say I always leave feeling inspired, positive, confident, grateful, relaxed, and amazed. He is the real deal! I've been to many different ones to know the difference. He also has a very peaceful feeling around him and you feel like he is an old friend. Go see for yourself! I highly recommend him.

christopherd49
7/5/16

Excellent, wonderful woman! Picked up on me very well. I loved every second. I will be contacting her again, actually going to see her!

gregoryb46
6/25/16

The first time I had a reading with Camilla, she made me feel at ease and very comfortable from the beginning. I've had readings from other psychics before, but Camilla has been right on the mark with her timing as well as facts. I have even invited Camilla to my future wedding with the love of my life that will be coming soon. I would highly recommend Camilla to anyone.

kimberlyh59
6/23/16

My first reading with Abigail was Spring of 2008. It was the most accurate psychic reading I ever had to date! She answered questions quickly and with profound accuracy and clarity. Telling me details about situations and people as if she knew them personally. Her timelines of when things will happen / come to fruition have always been right on. Needless to say, Abigail has remained the only psychic I consult with over the past 7 years and her number is now on my speed dial. A++++ Gifted Psychic!

jamess422
6/21/16

The extraordinarily talented Jason works only through heavenly light to bring healing to the grieving. He brought through my beloved husband and father, and many family members, providing names and specifics, such as my husband's talent at mathematics, sense of humor, and propensity to be hyper-focused on tasks while able to learn to do many things. He conveyed my father's personality and relationship with my husband in the physical and spirit world. Notes from my 2 readings heal me.

kelvinl15

great help to us

susana131
6/4/16

I spoke with James for the first time today. I was completely blown away by his accuracy and ability to really explain my feelings and understand them. His prediction was very accurate compared to others and I will be calling back.

sandrah79
6/4/16

I recently had a reading with Charlotte and I loved it.Ive had readings by other psychics in the past but she is by far my favorite.I am so happy I found her. Her reading was very accurate, and I was shocked by the initials and names that she gave me.I was amazed by her confidence, especially in future predictions.She does not tell you what you want to hear and is honest with what she sees.I will definitely update everyone and post again as soon as my future predictions come to pass.

kimberlyg44
6/4/16

I was very impressed with my reading. Kaitlyn linked me to a lawsuit that their was no way she would know about. She was also very accurate in describing my sons personality and his future career in web design and creating video games. Most importantly she gave me insight on why I wasn't getting a job and what direction I needed to move towards and how to ask for what I want instead of focusing on how I was being blocked. Diane is a blessing to anyone who crosses her path. God bless you Kaitlyn.

robertb333
6/4/16

I have had a couple of readings with Bella know her to be a kind soul. Her reading was accurate and it felt like Spirit was providing the next lesson in my soul's evolution. After my reading with her, I was able to call upon my Higher Self and just felt at peace with the direction that my life was moving in. Thanks Bella and be blessed.

justinv15
5/14/16

Olivia is amazing physic and person. She welcomed me with open arms and was very easy to connect with. She generally loves helping people and has incredible energy. I was blown away by the things she was able to tell me, very accurate! I would be happily recommend her to anyone and will definitely go back to see her again. I am very grateful for her help. Thanks Olivia, you are one of a kind special lady xx

edwardv23
4/23/16

Anna's reading was very accurate. She confirmed a lot of the information and she also told me what to expect in the near future especially as far as my job is concerned....I am looking forward to this. I will definately come back and write the follow-up during september....Gave me few points to think about my future......She is great at delievering accurate information. I highly recommend her for reading. Will come back and write folow-up!

vanessat24

great brand

allenc38
4/23/16

I really recommed Logan because I came to him about 7 months ago with what appeared and what I believed to be a hopeless love situation. Logan was immediately accurate with the details of my case. He also functioned as a coach the whole way through. The case took may ups and downs and at times, it was very hard for me to believe what Logan was telling me. As most of my friends, told me to move on. Logan really knows what he is talking about. You just have to listen with an open heart and mind.

stevenr109
4/15/16

Thank you Nolan, for the magnicifient reading, you were so on point with everything! Thank you for sharing your precious gift with me, I am so honored that you shared it with me!!!

rubyf14
4/12/16

It was a wonderful experience with Savannah. She was spot on with a lot of things happening in my life. Very caring lady, and i will be contacting her again in the future. I Highly recommand Savannah to anyone who is seeking real answers and guidance. thank you very much Savannah!

aleciab12
4/12/16

keeping my fingers crossed!

laceyc10
4/9/16

they promote me and got good clients

cameronb39
4/8/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

aimeed7
4/8/16

I am impressed with Mason...his readings have been spot on - and truly helpful - for me and I've seen several psychics over the last few years. But what is an extra bonus with him is that he is genuinely caring as he conducts a reading. I can tell he is interested in helping me get to the truth, not only about other people in my life, but me. I recommend Mason as an authentic, true, caring professional.

robertr191
4/4/16

enjoying the partnership with them

davidw328
3/31/16

I was very emotional and happy after Sophie connected me with my beloved son. To learn that he was happy and that he came and visit us and the love and instructions that he was sending to his girlfriend and father were unexpected. The question about what had happened to his car, and how to play with his pet and what to do with his ears was amazing. She is a great professional medium. I will see Lisa again.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychic.Email staff and other customers.

Psychic.Email?