Psychic.Email

Psychic.Email has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 70 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Psychic.Email also ranks 33rd among Psychic sites.

How would you rate Psychic.Email?

“amazing”

Guy D.
2/27/16

I went online to look up good love psychics and Liam came up.I bought a half hour with him over the phone n it was completely worth it n more. He understood what kind of person i am, crystal child. lol, which he understand me very well and listened to my questions and answered. He gave me a whole lot of advice on me and my love situation n a lovely way of speaking n persona. He even emailed me info to read, enhance myself and become more in touch with my well being.I completely recommend him!!

“complain”

Dewey D.
12/30/15

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

thomass148
March 2nd, 2016
I had my first reading with Zoe and it will not be my last. Zoe is truly a gifted psychic. I was speechless when I hung up the phone. She knew so many things without me saying a word. Zoe is kind, compassionate and very accurate.If anyone feels confused, hopeless and needs clarification on any situation, please call her. I promise,you will not regret it. Thank you Zoe. I am forever grateful!!
peterb132
January 4th, 2016
Dissapointing.Slow and said general stuff like if ive been hurt in the past. Hasnt everyone been hurt in the past. Nice but not helpful. didnt say anything that felt like she knew anything
rigobertoc18
February 12th, 2016
It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive,I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.
deweyd11
December 30th, 2015
garyk51
July 5th, 2016
I have had both type of readings with Carson now. I can attest to the fact that he is truly gifted with being a medium, an artist and psychic. I can say I always leave feeling inspired, positive, confident, grateful, relaxed, and amazed. He is the real deal! I've been to many different ones to know the difference. He also has a very peaceful feeling around him and you feel like he is an old friend. Go see for yourself! I highly recommend him.
guyd20
February 27th, 2016
justinv15
May 14th, 2016
Olivia is amazing physic and person. She welcomed me with open arms and was very easy to connect with. She generally loves helping people and has incredible energy. I was blown away by the things she was able to tell me, very accurate! I would be happily recommend her to anyone and will definitely go back to see her again. I am very grateful for her help. Thanks Olivia, you are one of a kind special lady xx
williamh160
March 19th, 2016
I have had the pleasure of working with Cadence for awhile now. Initially when I asked her about 2 particular people she gently let me know she didn't see either In my future as I had hoped for. Naturally I didn't want to believe her and dismissed it turning to others whom gv me hope. turned out she was the only 1 that was right. So here I am reaching out again with another guy. She Amazed me. She told me his name without anything from me. She keeps me hopeful and is patient. thank u! Pls try her!
aleciab12
April 12th, 2016
keeping my fingers crossed!
shermanh11
December 31st, 2015
Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed
marieh68
March 6th, 2016
Wyatt is one of those guys which truly is straightforward, honest in communicating his messages to you. I have been struck numb by his accuracy at multiple occasions - with people saying or doing the exact things he said they would do and within the correct time frame. (Freaky!) After having spent a lot of money trying to navigate my way through this industry to find someone who could guide me towards the truth - I can say for sure Wyatt can!
williama81
February 25th, 2016
Its impossible to describe the sorrow of losing your only child. With zero prior information Natalie brought me my boy and the undeniable validation he was with us. It is difficult to find comfort while grieving but Natalie's reading provided solace and deepened my faith. She has a rare gift, and I am grateful to have found her. She is not the first psychic Ive seen, but she may be the last as Im already calculating when I can schedule my next session with her.
aimeed7
April 8th, 2016
I am impressed with Mason...his readings have been spot on - and truly helpful - for me and I've seen several psychics over the last few years. But what is an extra bonus with him is that he is genuinely caring as he conducts a reading. I can tell he is interested in helping me get to the truth, not only about other people in my life, but me. I recommend Mason as an authentic, true, caring professional.
ericaw25
March 3rd, 2016
Kayla is the best of the best! In my most recent reading she facilitated connection with a dear friend who had recently died. We were able to have beautiful closure to our relationship thanks to Tallkat and her loving, gentle spirit. In addition, she gave me incredible information regarding past people and situations, which explained so much, particularly regarding my Mother. That information has freed me in ways that I never dreamed possible! In a word: Simply Magical!
kristenc17
February 16th, 2016
I had lots of questions for Henry and he was really patient with me and a lot fun. Henry validated many things for me with no real information from me and with the first two confirmations, Henry was spot on with only things I knew with regard to my grandfather. He continued and having no idea of the significance, told me numerous other things that he could not have known. Highly recommend as I have never encountered someone with Henry's abilities who so easily connects with astounding accuracy.
rustyb9
February 16th, 2016
In May 2013, Josiah gave me a telephone reading and also he made a spirit drawing of my Rex. The medium ship of Josiah is outstanding and evidential without a doubt I knew it was the love of my life who was present with him while he talked to me and drew the picture. The picture continues to bring me joy as it is on my wall and there is a loving energy which emanates from this drawing all the time - all I do it look at it and he drops in. I recommend Josiah.
michaelt130
March 19th, 2016
My mom and I were astounded by our reading with Grayson after the very sudden passing of my Dad. We were amazed with Grayson's words/gestures that only my Dad would say or do. It was a bit unsettling how much he knows! Thank you, Grayson, for the gift of a lifetime and for sharing your gift with us. Many of our friends anticipate this life changing experience with you.
kimberlyg44
June 4th, 2016
I was very impressed with my reading. Kaitlyn linked me to a lawsuit that their was no way she would know about. She was also very accurate in describing my sons personality and his future career in web design and creating video games. Most importantly she gave me insight on why I wasn't getting a job and what direction I needed to move towards and how to ask for what I want instead of focusing on how I was being blocked. Diane is a blessing to anyone who crosses her path. God bless you Kaitlyn.
jamess422
June 21st, 2016
The extraordinarily talented Jason works only through heavenly light to bring healing to the grieving. He brought through my beloved husband and father, and many family members, providing names and specifics, such as my husband's talent at mathematics, sense of humor, and propensity to be hyper-focused on tasks while able to learn to do many things. He conveyed my father's personality and relationship with my husband in the physical and spirit world. Notes from my 2 readings heal me.
randyz1
March 19th, 2016
Kaitlyn has been my deeply trusted guide and mentor for many years. She has a stunning intuitive connection and a gloriously keen sense of each individual she reads. Kaitlyn is also a generous teacher. She sees each persons gifts and can gently unravel those gifts so that they may be offered fully. Another amazing facet of Kaitlyn is the time she devotes to keeping her channels open and pure. She has a capacity and spaciousness that is seemingly endless and for which I am eternally grateful.
tyroneb10
December 30th, 2015
I had a reading done a little while back and was very pleased with it! Katherine was not only very nice, but she was helpful, detailed, concise, informative, easy to talk to, and accurate on a lot of things. She also gave me a heads up on some positive and negatives events that might occur throughout the year. I really appreciated the warnings and I believe that what she predicts will come to pass like she says it will. I really enjoy talking to her and will definitely call her again.
kathrynf8
January 4th, 2016
Lauren is truly a gifted psychic. Her ability to see the bigger picture/other realms is awe inspiring. My reading with her was ultimately very affirming, exciting and eye opening. I've been to several psychics in my life and I can honestly say that Lauren is one of the best ever. She's the real thing. I highly respect her and the gifts from Spirit that she brings to her clients in light and love. I look forward to seeing her again, and in the meantime will refer all my friends to her!
rubyf14
April 12th, 2016
It was a wonderful experience with Savannah. She was spot on with a lot of things happening in my life. Very caring lady, and i will be contacting her again in the future. I Highly recommand Savannah to anyone who is seeking real answers and guidance. thank you very much Savannah!
kimberlyh59
June 23rd, 2016
My first reading with Abigail was Spring of 2008. It was the most accurate psychic reading I ever had to date! She answered questions quickly and with profound accuracy and clarity. Telling me details about situations and people as if she knew them personally. Her timelines of when things will happen / come to fruition have always been right on. Needless to say, Abigail has remained the only psychic I consult with over the past 7 years and her number is now on my speed dial. A++++ Gifted Psychic!
imogenef
March 18th, 2016
Savannah is amazing. One can feel her warm compassionate presence immediately. Savannah was able to relay messages from loved ones on the other side. She also gave me very important information to be given to my mother regarding her health. Savannah is the real deal!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Psychic.Email staff and other customers.

rosed46
Rose D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psychic.Email?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Psychic.Email?