Review of AllForLovers

AllForLovers reviews

Buffalo, NY, United States

bradleyw27
9/27/16

We really enjoyed our session with Alexis. She is a lovely lady and put us all at ease right away. We felt like our loved ones were in the room with us. We were all amazed at the facts she brought forth. I will look forward to our next visit. I would recommend her to anyone who needs guidance in their life.

joycep33
7/21/16

Claire, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!! If ever you wake up one day and can't recognize the person looking back at you in the mirror, call her. She not only has a way to remind you of your most truest form (the you at your most happiest), she also knows how to approach the matter in a way unique to how you best take in sensitive information. My whole world expanded & my heart healed in my very 1st session with her. We're all searching for our Truth, and this girl knows how to bring it home.

fernr11
7/21/16

Kayla makes a connection with me each time she reads with amazing accuracy. She has described current and future people in my life! Kayla shared health issue concerns that my doctor confirmed and treated. For over 1.5yrs I've been trying to buy a house always to find each transaction went bad--as Kayla read. In my last reading she said I would move within the next 30 days. 27 days later,I closed on a home and am moving! Kayla is a gifted,open-minded, trustworthy, and highly spiritual reader!

bethw47
7/9/16

I attended a demonstration today with Brooklyn. She was amazing, I was one of the fortunate ones as my parents spirit came thru. It was 100% on, the message I received was what I needed to hear, filled with love and compassion. I left knowing my beloved parents are with me and have my back. Brooklyn has a true gift and is a gift to all of us!

robertd218
7/9/16

Addison is mindblowingly good. SHE is steadfast in her accuracy and can see tiny details. I trust this woman with my life. She has never steered me wrong and has never been wrong in her readings. Even the unbelievable details have come to pass. SHE is a TRUELY gifted see-er.

normand117
7/9/16

Callie is awesome and accurate! I absolutely enjoyed having my reading with her and without me telling her knew details about the person in question. Will be in contact, thanks much Callie!

johnw510
7/7/16

great conversion rates

allanj10
7/6/16

My mom and I were astounded by our reading with Grayson after the very sudden passing of my Dad. We were amazed with Grayson's words/gestures that only my Dad would say or do. It was a bit unsettling how much he knows! Thank you, Grayson, for the gift of a lifetime and for sharing your gift with us. Many of our friends anticipate this life changing experience with you.

henrys56
7/5/16

I had my first reading with Zoe and it will not be my last. Zoe is truly a gifted psychic. I was speechless when I hung up the phone. She knew so many things without me saying a word. Zoe is kind, compassionate and very accurate.If anyone feels confused, hopeless and needs clarification on any situation, please call her. I promise,you will not regret it. Thank you Zoe. I am forever grateful!!

peterv41
6/25/16

I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. Youre talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.

stevenb142
6/21/16

This was my first visit to a Medium, so I was a little scared. It turned out to be a very special time and I felt like a one hundred pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Aaliyah, you were wonderful and I hope to return again soon as I now have many questions. Thank you.

elijahg18

sends good traffic

johnnyd26
6/4/16

After, several years of being weighed down by a black cloud I knew that I needed to reach out to someone that did healings. Since I moved to Dayton I had not seeked anyone out for any spiritual connections. I went to see Natalie who realized as soon as I arrived that a healing needed to take place. Almost instantly I felt a difference in the heaviness that I had been carrying around. Natalie's expertise is remarkable. I will continue to see her for healings until the darkness fades.

michellem175
6/4/16

didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.

elouiset
5/14/16

great conversion rates

mariab100
4/30/16

I was a bit hesitant at first hand. Avery voice is so warm and welcoming...I hadn't been feeling good and Avery picked up on it instantly!!! She convinced me to go to the doctor cause i was very scared about my health...Thnx Avery

claudiae7
4/26/16

great brand

minniew15
4/15/16

great opportunity to find clients for your psychic business

danielm238

4/9/16

great support

justint49
4/8/16

Xander is an extremely gifted psychic medium. Xander gives the kind of reading every client wishes for, but few expect or receive. I first went to Xander in hopes of connecting with a lost love. I'm very open to spiritual exploration but still, the reading Xander gave me was beyond anything I'd dared imagine. Xander is a warm and down-to-earth person who creates a loving and safe environment for his clients. I trust Xander implicitly and give him my highest recommendation.

melvinw23
4/4/16

Finding Charlotte was a happy accident that came into my life at the perfect time. I truly believe that I was meant to find her when I did. She has healed me not only physically, but continues to work with me in spiritual and emotional healing as well. Charlotte truly is blessed with a gift from God. I believe she is on her path and fulfilling His purpose. Her vision, insight and compassion comfort you and put you at ease. I am proud to have her in my life.

dorindac4
3/31/16

good working people

stephenw69
3/31/16

I found Adeline about a year and a half ago, and I cannot say enough good things about her. I kept notes from the first meeting to the one that I just had, and she has been and continues to be right on. She is honest about everything, and helps you when you are or are going to face a struggle. That is one of the best things I like about her abilities - she prepares you for a struggle and she encourages you not to sabotage good things. She ROCKS!

Questions? Get answers from the AllForLovers staff and other customers.

AllForLovers?